JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 53
  1. #1
    londoncalling
    Guest

    does anyone else have this fantasy?

    I recently got into phone chatting with this guy who brought up the whole fantasy in my head again....each time we spoke it got more kinky, but this is basically how i remember it.....

    we imagined that sperm was like a delicacy, and we started a farm, recruiting guys like you have conscription in the army, going round army bases and colleges, arranging to inspect guys after sports or whatever so they could be put through the showers and lined up for inspection. We'd select any that had even slightly an erection, and any with big balls or cocks. They'd be happy to be chosen, it would be like an honour, and the selected ones would be led out naked onto a truck and taken to our farm, they'd all be quite turned on in the back, excited and nervous. They'd be told that's the last time they'd be wearing clothes, and from now on, they were essentially a cock and balls, producing milk for us to sell on.
    We'd load them out at the farm and they'd go into a barn for newbies, where we'd weigh them, take all their measurements, shave them all over, and tatto a number or code onto them.
    They would then be trained for a day or so, and it would be made clear that they cannot masturbate themselves or eachother, no sucking or fucking, and that the only time they can cum is when they are milked once a day.
    They'd be put on a high-protein diet and given hormone supplements to get a really good yield, and this would make it really tough as they would be constantly horny while they get used to the new diet, but they'd get used to it and soon only get erect just before they are due to be milked.
    If they ejaculate outside of milking, they would be punished by being tied up for 3 days without being allowed to cum, which would put them off and they would generally learn after the first time or so.
    We imagined that they'd be kept in large barns, all together, with some exercise equipment but they'd all be focused on producing good spunk so they'd spend time exercising and burning off energy as they'd have lots of testosterone.
    At milking time, they'd all be let into a corridor, and follow eachother into another barn where they lined up on all fours, and male fully-clothed staff pulled their cocks back between their legs and milked them for up to an hour, holding them back when they feel it's too close. Each staff member would get to know the contours of each cock and how it responds to touch, and would know how to get the best yield out of each one. The sounds of all these guys moaning like oxen turned me on so much.

    I only met a couple of guys who were into this fantasy, I can't decide whether i'd like to be the one who was milked or the farmer!

  2. #2

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    Have you ever read any of the "Sleeping Beauty" novels by Anne Rice? It's pretty good stuff if you're ok with bisexual eroticism.
    I bring this up because the kinkyness of your fantasy reminds of "The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty", although there was no "farming" or "milking" involved.

  3. #3
    Porn Star stevie402's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    baltimore
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    455

    Code of Conduct

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    Sounds like a good premise for a falcon, hot house or titan media porn flick to me!!!!!

  4. #4

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    that fantasy sounds hot.
    slaves being captured for sex. mmm.

  5. #5
    Kinked and Inked
    wraithsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,117
    Blog Entries
    16

    Code of Conduct

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    erm - nope never - (he blushes and hides the porn video " Cum Farm 3" under a pillow )
    So much beauty in Life , shiny on the outside - empty on the inside. I get lost sometimes , blinded by the flashing lights - distractions always in my mind.

  6. #6
    BeardedWoof
    Guest

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    That's a nice fantasy!

  7. #7
    Slut BuddyBrutus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    264
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    I read your fantasy it is super hot. I would have liked being one of your dairy studs to be milked daily. The thought of being stripped, shaved, tattooed, and put into a constant state horniness only to be relieved once a day among other hot naked dudes pleasure really is awesome. I would be like living with a large group of men in a variety of shapes and sizes in top condition whose purpose is to create large amounts of spunk . The dairy could also have special mechanical machines for milking which would put the hunks through long stimulating milking secession. Thank for sharing.

  8. #8
    mattbenn69
    Guest

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    Well I guess I must share your fantasy coz it gave me a raging hardon. Think I'd like to be one of the guys kept for milking - then again doing the milking sounds fun. Either way I'll be cumming soon!

  9. #9

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    Great fantasy, man. It is absolutely great to hear about a guy's fantasies, be it master or slave fantasies, sadistic or masochistic fantasies, banal fantasies like getting totally hot about a guy's accent or totally hooked on scrotum smell. Guys are great through their fantasies and fetishes

    http://justusboys.com/forum/showthre...hlight=milking

    The guys could also be prostate milked and/or dick milked and the difference of what is coming out of the dick would have to be thoroughly studied. Some guys could have a diet on the basis of sperm and then specialist perfume smellers would see what differences it gives with other food. Do their balls smell otherwise?

  10. #10
    EthanB81
    Guest

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    sounds awesome......i guess this is like some kind of separatist feminist fantasy in a weird way, either way it gets me hot every time.

  11. #11
    JUB Addict hermanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,304
    Blog Entries
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    who knows - science might incidentally become involved and some kind of cure might be discovered. fantasias are sooo great
    ding

  12. #12

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    The boys would be kept on very healthy diets (no sugar, no fat, no red meat, no salt; one of my friends is diabetic and follows a very strict diet - no sugar, no fat, no red meat, no salt - and he smells heaven - especially his crotch and pits - and his sperm tastes heaven - he produces enormous sperm loads). Different fruits and vegetables would be given, for instance asparagus which gives a very distinctive smell to piss. It probably also changes sperm smell and taste. Other vegetables and fruits surely give other tastes and smell (for making perfume on the basis of sperm).

    Some guys would be submitted to permanent milking in order to see whether sperm production increases and in order to study quality differences. Other guys would have to wear chastity devices and not allowed to cum in order to study the juice that is dripping out of their dicks. Some guys with chastity devices drip constantly. Guys submitted a month long to permenent milking would be in chastity the month after to study differences.

  13. #13
    EthanB81
    Guest

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    how would u keep em going? would they all be into supplying it?

  14. #14

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    Boys should have to wear devices on their dicks, balls and prostates in order to measure their sexual arousal at all times. They should become eligible for milking when they are in state of arousal. Those devices can be piercings, cockrings,... in order to monitor the boys dicks, prostate and balls on a permanent basis.

    http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/lin...s/?cookieSet=1

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_plethysmograph

    Some boys would be kept the hard way (punishments if not enough or lack of production), others the soft way in order to study the best way to optimize production (quantity and quality). Do boys sperm production react like cows milk production when listening music?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_plethysmograph

    Mutual influence between the boys hormonal systems should be studiede thoroughly like already done for women.

    http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/r...06_sweat.shtml

    http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/r...06_sweat.shtml

    I am about sure there is a mutual influence. In my all boys boarding school the boys were sexually excited and excitabble at all time at all times. Nevertheless we had peaks in wich all boys together and at the same were in bad need for sex

    At least one boy should be kept in order to see whether he can survive on his own sperm and if not how much more sperm from his fellow brothers to survive. Sperm is very nutritional.

    http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/r...06_sweat.shtml

    Boys wearing chastity devices would of couse be submitted to sexual stimulation at all times in order to optimize production. In general there should be only one purpose: production optimalisation (quality/quantity)

  15. #15
    Slut JUB Friend DonDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,212

    Code of Conduct

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    I've actually seen several stories about this scenario, in fact, so you're not the only one who's thought of it. Usually it involves some sort of hypnosis or mind control and the subs are often referred to as "man cows".
    http://www.blueloot.com/ap/tools/banners/RB_banners/468x80/468x80_500.jpg

  16. #16

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    Quote Originally Posted by bulge View Post
    Boys should have to wear devices on their dicks, balls and prostates in order to measure their sexual arousal at all times. They should become eligible for milking when they are in state of arousal. Those devices can be piercings, cockrings,... in order to monitor the boys dicks, prostate and balls on a permanent basis.

    http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/lin...s/?cookieSet=1

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_plethysmograph

    Some boys would be kept the hard way (punishments if not enough or lack of production), others the soft way in order to study the best way to optimize production (quantity and quality). Do boys sperm production react like cows milk production when listening music?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_plethysmograph

    Mutual influence between the boys hormonal systems should be studiede thoroughly like already done for women.

    http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/r...06_sweat.shtml

    http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/r...06_sweat.shtml

    I am about sure there is a mutual influence. In my all boys boarding school the boys were sexually excited and excitabble at all time at all times. Nevertheless we had peaks in wich all boys together and at the same were in bad need for sex

    At least one boy should be kept in order to see whether he can survive on his own sperm and if not how much more sperm from his fellow brothers to survive. Sperm is very nutritional.

    http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/r...06_sweat.shtml

    Boys wearing chastity devices would of couse be submitted to sexual stimulation at all times in order to optimize production. In general there should be only one purpose: production optimalisation (quality/quantity)

    I would like to edit this post and change some links and small things in the text. Unfortunately it doesn't seem possible to edit it.

  17. #17
    Porn Star silverfoxbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    328

    Code of Conduct

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    I got really hard reading this - great post!
    http://silverfoxmagazine.xlogz.com/
    Silverfox Magazine - High Class Silverfoxes and Bears
    [with socks/feet/crossdressing pictures]

  18. #18

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    London --- VERY hot idea! I like the way you think. Any ideas on how the resulting milk could then be sold/marketed??

  19. #19
    On the Prowl thom31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    U.K, Dorset
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    101

    Code of Conduct

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    There is a short story that you may enjoy that relates to this, in a way!
    Coming On Line-Peter Gilbert I found it in Pleasures of the Flesh an erotic anthology, I bought it online so it's easy to get hold of!
    Enjoy!
    "If you would be so kind, put on those red hotpants and take a stroll through my mind"
    The B52's.....

  20. #20
    British farmboy
    Guest

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    man that is HOT

  21. #21
    a.k.a. Mary-Robbie robbieadam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Newcastle, UK
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    10,174
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    funny idea, i wouldn't mind observing that!



  22. #22
    coloboy26x
    Guest

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    Nice read I'm there. But I want to be chained up and gagged for good cuz I'd constantly be begging to get off.

  23. #23
    Horschallen
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,195

    Code of Conduct

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    No... I cannot bear being restrained, bound, or tied at all. I just can't, but thank you for asking.

  24. #24
    Porn Star KingofFaeries's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Leander
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    470
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    check out nifty.org, in the gay -> authoritarian section there is a story called a lesson in time. It's not exactly like your fantasy but it shares enough similarities for me to mention it. Also there are quite a few stories about slaves, and slave milkings in both the sci fi and authoritarian sections to make your head spin

    I don't have any links, but it seems that people on a whole believe that production of sperm increases when the prostate is massaged. So you'd definately want that.

    I don't think you would want people jacking the cows because while they would be able to learn and what not, then you are getting the men all horned up, though I suppose in theroy you could let the men fuck the cows afterward. Or you could have one cow milk another, then the milking cow gets milked after he's increased his arousal by playing with the other one.

    If you're going to store them in a barn all together, then I think chastity devices, or VERY severe punishment would be need to stop them from having sex outside the milking chamber. And also to maxamize the displeasure or the chastity device, you could either have a battery operated shock cock ring which would keep the arouse, or some kind of butt plug Butt plug could get messy though if you leave it in too long.

    And while right now you may not be able to get the gov't involved in helping you recruit your cows. You could certainly find people who would willing become cows. Just make sure you dot all your i's and cross all your t's. Then make a website make cum perfume, and cum cocktail, and cum body lotion, and cum massage oil, and cum other stuff. Trust me there are people who will buy it now.

  25. #25
    JUB Addict Claudio63's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,101

    Code of Conduct

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    Sounds great, but I'd be a little more interested in working in the insemination section.

  26. #26
    Virgin northstarboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Hartlepool, UK
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29

    Code of Conduct

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    I love this idea. I remember thinking about it a few years back as well

  27. #27

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofFaeries View Post
    check out nifty.org, in the gay -> authoritarian section there is a story called a lesson in time. It's not exactly like your fantasy but it shares enough similarities for me to mention it. Also there are quite a few stories about slaves, and slave milkings in both the sci fi and authoritarian sections to make your head spin

    I don't have any links, but it seems that people on a whole believe that production of sperm increases when the prostate is massaged. So you'd definately want that.

    I don't think you would want people jacking the cows because while they would be able to learn and what not, then you are getting the men all horned up, though I suppose in theroy you could let the men fuck the cows afterward. Or you could have one cow milk another, then the milking cow gets milked after he's increased his arousal by playing with the other one.

    If you're going to store them in a barn all together, then I think chastity devices, or VERY severe punishment would be need to stop them from having sex outside the milking chamber. And also to maxamize the displeasure or the chastity device, you could either have a battery operated shock cock ring which would keep the arouse, or some kind of butt plug Butt plug could get messy though if you leave it in too long.

    And while right now you may not be able to get the gov't involved in helping you recruit your cows. You could certainly find people who would willing become cows. Just make sure you dot all your i's and cross all your t's. Then make a website make cum perfume, and cum cocktail, and cum body lotion, and cum massage oil, and cum other stuff. Trust me there are people who will buy it now.

    Thinking along the same lines. Thorough organisation required. Everything has to be done to optimize production. I think optimal production requires prostate massage and also controlled interaction between boys (in my boarding school the boys clearly influenced each others testosterone production. We were always horny, but were also always utterly horny at the VERY same time, exactly like as been seen in nuns in cloisters menstruating together). Permanent monitoring of the boys dicks and balls trough remote control and/or chastity devices. Remote control devices have to warn when a new sperm load is ready after which the boy is processed to deliver his supply. I think 8 supplies a day like said in the story "Lesson in time" is certainly possible. Perhaps to limit to 7 if there would be quality loss.

    http://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/autho...esson-in-time/

  28. #28

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    I soooo wanna be one of the BOY COWS!!!!

  29. #29
    British Farm Lad
    Guest

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    this story is fucking hot, and relates to this

    http://nifty.nisusnet.com/nifty/gay/...rian/cum-farm/

  30. #30

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    are you doing the milking tonight ..

  31. #31
    British Farm Lad
    Guest

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    maybe, I have plenty of ideas....

  32. #32

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    Quote Originally Posted by British Farm Lad View Post
    this story is fucking hot, and relates to this

    http://nifty.nisusnet.com/nifty/gay/...rian/cum-farm/
    Great stories

  33. #33

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    It reminds me of the Genorah Tagame comic book "Arena"...But a super lite version....www.tagame.org

  34. #34

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    If you do decide to start this farm let me know!!! I want to be an investor. LOL
    I will take 2000 shares of the company!!!

  35. #35
    British Farm Lad
    Guest

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    I'd be more likely to be needing fresh willing 'bullocks'.

  36. #36

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    Yeeeeee, bullocks with bollocks and big cocks

  37. #37
    On the Prowl Hälbling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102

    Code of Conduct

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    Quote Originally Posted by londoncalling View Post
    .... male fully-clothed staff pulled their cocks back between their legs and milked them for up to an hour ....
    I'm wondering why you'd have the the staff fully clothed? Surely they should be naked like the man-cows. Far more erotic!

  38. #38
    British Farm Lad
    Guest

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    They'd be hard to distinguish when the bullocks are being herded back in to the main shed. I envisage straight guys, experienced at handling livestock, who just view the milkers in the same way as they would a herd of cattle.

  39. #39

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    Quote Originally Posted by British Farm Lad View Post
    They'd be hard to distinguish when the bullocks are being herded back in to the main shed. I envisage straight guys, experienced at handling livestock, who just view the milkers in the same way as they would a herd of cattle.

    Good idea so that the milkees know they are there for their spunk ONLY

    http://spunkfarm.blogspot.com/

    Why not make a big brother show of it. Milkee winner : the greatest sperm producer. Milker winner: the str8 guy who milked the most and motivated and stimulated the milkees best.

  40. #40
    Newbie snowboytoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Birmingham
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    Guilty! I would like to be trained to be a man cow
    "Sex lies at the root of life, and we can never learn to reverence life until we know how to understand sex." ~Havelock Ellis~

  41. #41
    banana1
    Guest

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?


  42. #42

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    Quote Originally Posted by banana1 View Post

    Milk them all. Milk them all. Milk them all. All mens venues (restrooms. lockerroms, schools, universities,...) should have a commodity or commdities like this.

  43. #43
    On the Prowl istarttomelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Riverside
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    123

    Code of Conduct

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    this fantasy is soooooo hot.
    I'd love to be one of the ones being milked.

  44. #44

  45. #45
    Joe06877
    Guest

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    Quote Originally Posted by silverfoxbear View Post
    I got really hard reading this - great post!
    Seriously, so did I !!!! What does this mean?

  46. #46
    Joe06877
    Guest

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    Quote Originally Posted by snowboytoy View Post
    Guilty! I would like to be trained to be a man cow
    Man, if only I were forty years younger..........I'd definitely be volunteering, too!

  47. #47
    Joe06877
    Guest

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    Quote Originally Posted by snowboytoy View Post
    Guilty! I would like to be trained to be a man cow
    Man, if only I were forty years younger..........I'd definitely be volunteering, too!

  48. #48
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Francisco
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    37

    Code of Conduct

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    Quote Originally Posted by londoncalling View Post
    I recently got into phone chatting with this guy who brought up the whole fantasy in my head again....each time we spoke it got more kinky, but this is basically how i remember it.....

    we imagined that sperm was like a delicacy, and we started a farm, recruiting guys like you have conscription in the army, going round army bases and colleges, arranging to inspect guys after sports or whatever so they could be put through the showers and lined up for inspection. We'd select any that had even slightly an erection, and any with big balls or cocks. They'd be happy to be chosen, it would be like an honour, and the selected ones would be led out naked onto a truck and taken to our farm, they'd all be quite turned on in the back, excited and nervous. They'd be told that's the last time they'd be wearing clothes, and from now on, they were essentially a cock and balls, producing milk for us to sell on.
    We'd load them out at the farm and they'd go into a barn for newbies, where we'd weigh them, take all their measurements, shave them all over, and tatto a number or code onto them.
    They would then be trained for a day or so, and it would be made clear that they cannot masturbate themselves or eachother, no sucking or fucking, and that the only time they can cum is when they are milked once a day.
    They'd be put on a high-protein diet and given hormone supplements to get a really good yield, and this would make it really tough as they would be constantly horny while they get used to the new diet, but they'd get used to it and soon only get erect just before they are due to be milked.
    If they ejaculate outside of milking, they would be punished by being tied up for 3 days without being allowed to cum, which would put them off and they would generally learn after the first time or so.
    We imagined that they'd be kept in large barns, all together, with some exercise equipment but they'd all be focused on producing good spunk so they'd spend time exercising and burning off energy as they'd have lots of testosterone.
    At milking time, they'd all be let into a corridor, and follow eachother into another barn where they lined up on all fours, and male fully-clothed staff pulled their cocks back between their legs and milked them for up to an hour, holding them back when they feel it's too close. Each staff member would get to know the contours of each cock and how it responds to touch, and would know how to get the best yield out of each one. The sounds of all these guys moaning like oxen turned me on so much.

    I only met a couple of guys who were into this fantasy, I can't decide whether i'd like to be the one who was milked or the farmer!
    This is really hot man! I got an instant boner reading this. I'd love to be the guy being milked considering I've had my big fat dick beat from behind before and milked in front of a couple of other guys. It was such a huge turn and my dick was slapping loud from being beat so hard and pre cumming so much.

  49. #49

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    Sounds good to me, sign me up as a farmer!

  50. #50

    Re: does anyone else have this fantasy?

    Let's make a Western with boy-boys and milkees. No sqaws and other stupid barmaids. Only all American boys in bad need to get milked and to deliver shit as manure (milkees) and other American boys in bad ned to get laid at all times (Boy-boys)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.