JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 59636465 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,200 of 3343

Thread: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

      
   
  1. #3151
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,216
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Recent photo of CB's hand in a cast taken by TMZ just 2 days after the altercation with Frank:


  2. #3152

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    There we go with self pompous egotistical fools that think they can insult people because i dont space out my sentences right. This exactly what i am talking about. Pointing fingers when you are a bully yourself by insulting me. i am not american,i am a foreigner. The ignorance is ridiculous. What has he done personally to you to spew such hatred and bitterness?


    so what someone post a picture of jesus. God said in the bible. let him without sin cast the first stone. Ok. so what if he has anger issues. if someone taunts me, i am not going to walk away all the time.


    i am not even going to waste time going back and forth with you.

    Point is i really feel chris brown is more despised simply because of his skin color.That has a lot to do with it.

    Even lindsey lohans bad behavior, i bet you hate and despise her too right. These are celebrities and will they make mistakes yes, will some make more mistakes yes.

    if you dont like em tough but there are others who see it differently and i feel he is being persecuted and this is what makes him lash out because he is fighting back
    Last edited by RRUGER; January 30th, 2013 at 03:30 PM.

  3. #3153
    On the Prowl Monstah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    99

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    He needs to get laid.

  4. #3154

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by RRUGER View Post
    There we go with self pompous egotistical fools that think they can insult people because i dont space out my sentences right. This exactly what i am talking about. Pointing fingers when you are a bully yourself by insulting me. i am not american,i am a foreigner. The ignorance is ridiculous. What has he done personally to you to spew such hatred and bitterness?


    so what someone post a picture of jesus. God said in the bible. let him without sin cast the first stone. Ok. so what if he has anger issues. if someone taunts me, i am not going to walk away all the time.


    i am not even going to waste time going back and forth with you.

    Point is i really feel chris brown is more despised simply because of his skin color.That has a lot to do with it.

    Even lindsey lohans bad behavior, i bet you hate and despise her too right. These are celebrities and will they make mistakes yes, will some make more mistakes yes.

    if you dont like em tough but there are others who see it differently and i feel he is being persecuted and this is what makes him lash out because he is fighting back
    it has nothing to do with skin color. and the differences in lindsey lohan's bad behavior has nothing to do with skin color. if you can't understand the difference, then, you are pretty silly. and the other way race should take part in this discussion is that maybe Chris Brown should take his role as an African American or minority more seriously and quit going around throwing temper tantrums, beating women, and gay men, and serve not to throw flames on a stereotype and strive to make the public perception of African American men more positive. there is a time and a place when you can pull the race card. but, having to face the responsibility of being a man and beating and biting a woman violently and not having those actions discounted or completely forgotten is not the time. he is an idiot. who continues to disregard the fact that these consequences have actions and celebrity or race is not going to be his free ticket out of it. Lindsey Lohan's career has suffered. Mel Gibson's career has suffered because of his bad behavior. put your race card away and quit looking like a fool taking up for this loser's vile behavior. he doesn't deserve a career. or attention. or people like you defending him on the internet.

  5. #3155
    Porn Star bedshaped85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    441

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    A lot of ppl forget how much damage was done to Chris' reputation after he beat Rihanna in 2009. I mean for awhile there he was sort of seen as a squeaky clean teen idol doing guest appearances on Disney, The OC, Kids Choice, etc. He was ADORED by millions of teen girls (Team Breezy) much like an Usher or Justin Timberlake before him. That level of fame coupled with a healthy amount of genuine promise (dancing & singing etc) placed him into a very elite status of pop stardom. But when you end up beating your equally famous pop star girlfriend and the evidence is released in photographs all over the world. I can't even believe he's still around or not in jail the media wanted to prosecute his "black ass" until he just disappeared. He would receive no Charlie Sheen/Christian Bale/Sean Penn passes over this. It just doesn't work that way for Black celebrities who become A list entertainers. You have to be 10x more well behaved than your White counterparts to maintain any level of respect within the public's mind. Can you imagine if Will Smith had even ONE "Tom Cruise incident" what could have happened to his career? He would have NEVER recovered no matter how much everyone loves the Fresh Prince. Lol. So anyway, my point is that some ppl WILL NEVER understand why CB still has fans but its not for them to understand. I no longer argue with anti CB commentators/haters anymore. I just continue to support him and wish him well since obviously he is very troubled but that doesn't mean I can't like him b/c he has demons or isn't always acting like a "good guy." Let he without sin cast the first stone I say.

    Stay strong Chris. You're still one of the sexiest guys in music today IMO.

  6. #3156

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakTheIce View Post
    I see paragraphs are not your friends, but whatever. Hard to imagine an adult types like this, but with you being a Chris Brown fan I understand.

    I never brought up Frank Ocean's sexuality in my post. What does that have to do with this anyway? I'm merely pointing out that if you can't see by now the severe anger issues Chris Brown has and how terrible of a person he is, you are fucking retarded. This is someone who went to anger management classes after pleading guilty to assaulting Rihanna. In my mind, someone who has been through therapy for anger management doesn't go around breaking chairs on a TV show, doesn't participate in fights with other people, doesn't cuss out people on Twitter so badly that Twitter actually has to freeze/block your account, and doesn't fight over a parking spot.

    Who cares if Frank Ocean was on the wrong here? Do you seriously want me to believe that Frank Ocean just decided to come and beat the shit out of Chris Brown? If Chris Brown had actually learned something in his anger management courses he would have tried to resolve the issue as peacefully as possible. Someone who is on probation for an assault case doesn't get into a fight over a parking spot. And if he was not in the wrong here, we would have seen different responses from both parties in the aftermath of this event.

    Posting a picture of Jesus on a cross as your response to the event means you are probably feeling fucking guilty about something you did. Really? You get into a fight (shocking) and now you think you're Jesus? How about you put out a statement over what happened? After all, there were witnesses around both of them at the scene.

    Everything about Chris Brown yells out terrible. He can't even coherently right out 2 sentences by himself, ever. He comes across as a violent, illiterate, and thinks he's the second coming of 'Michael Jackson meets Jesus Christ' when really he fucking sucks. And if people like you continue to support him, it just reassures him in his mind that there are always enough fuck heads around who will support him no matter how big of an asshole he becomes.
    I'm sorry but that's incredibly ironic but otherwise, I agree wholeheartedly with your post.

  7. #3157

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by dougmc92 View Post
    man- a lot of guys willing to defend a woman and gay beater- whatever his reason- I honestly don't see ANY redeemable feature about this piece of trash!!!
    OMG a GAY BEATER wow

    thats a new one


    are you a VICTIM your whole life?

    its so sad that people can different hate crimes=bullying from 2 guys simply fighting.

    unbelievable lol

  8. #3158

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by bedshaped85 View Post
    A lot of ppl forget how much damage was done to Chris' reputation after he beat Rihanna in 2009. I mean for awhile there he was sort of seen as a squeaky clean teen idol doing guest appearances on Disney, The OC, Kids Choice, etc. He was ADORED by millions of teen girls (Team Breezy) much like an Usher or Justin Timberlake before him. That level of fame coupled with a healthy amount of genuine promise (dancing & singing etc) placed him into a very elite status of pop stardom. But when you end up beating your equally famous pop star girlfriend and the evidence is released in photographs all over the world. I can't even believe he's still around or not in jail the media wanted to prosecute his "black ass" until he just disappeared. He would receive no Charlie Sheen/Christian Bale/Sean Penn passes over this. It just doesn't work that way for Black celebrities who become A list entertainers. You have to be 10x more well behaved than your White counterparts to maintain any level of respect within the public's mind. Can you imagine if Will Smith had even ONE "Tom Cruise incident" what could have happened to his career? He would have NEVER recovered no matter how much everyone loves the Fresh Prince. Lol. So anyway, my point is that some ppl WILL NEVER understand why CB still has fans but its not for them to understand. I no longer argue with anti CB commentators/haters anymore. I just continue to support him and wish him well since obviously he is very troubled but that doesn't mean I can't like him b/c he has demons or isn't always acting like a "good guy." Let he without sin cast the first stone I say.

    Stay strong Chris. You're still one of the sexiest guys in music today IMO.
    VERY WELL SAID

    SAID IT BEETER THAN I COULD HAVE lol

  9. #3159

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by pallenk View Post
    it has nothing to do with skin color. and the differences in lindsey lohan's bad behavior has nothing to do with skin color. if you can't understand the difference, then, you are pretty silly. and the other way race should take part in this discussion is that maybe Chris Brown should take his role as an African American or minority more seriously and quit going around throwing temper tantrums, beating women, and gay men, and serve not to throw flames on a stereotype and strive to make the public perception of African American men more positive. there is a time and a place when you can pull the race card. but, having to face the responsibility of being a man and beating and biting a woman violently and not having those actions discounted or completely forgotten is not the time. he is an idiot. who continues to disregard the fact that these consequences have actions and celebrity or race is not going to be his free ticket out of it. Lindsey Lohan's career has suffered. Mel Gibson's career has suffered because of his bad behavior. put your race card away and quit looking like a fool taking up for this loser's vile behavior. he doesn't deserve a career. or attention. or people like you defending him on the internet.
    YOU are looking like the fool thinking the world revovles around your opinions and you are on the crusade to burn the black

    your words doesnt chage anything other than the fact that racism exist and still exists.

    I AM WARNING YOU, I DID NOT INSULT ANYONE HERE SO DONT BEGIN TO INSULT ME.

    hypocrite. i disagreed with you so the next thing is to insult me. you are sooo much better than chris.

    CHRIS BROWN rocks lmao


    CHRIS DONT LET THEM STOP YOU.


    THIS HANG CHRIS BROWN HAS GOT TO STOP. A LOT OF US ARE NOT ON THE KILL CHRIS BROWN CRUSADE.

    latinos and blacks in general support chris brown.

    FRANK OCEAN WAS DONKEY OF THE DAY FOR SNITCHING lol
    Last edited by RRUGER; February 3rd, 2013 at 09:43 AM.

  10. #3160
    Sex God Wafflecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    844

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    I think the answer is treating nonblack people who do stupid things worse. Not giving Chris a pass.

    He is and will remain a worthless dirtbag. His attitude and actions lately only reinforces the fact that he has not changed.
    Yes I am THAT kind of gay.....deal with it.



    Wafflefakes Celebrity Nude Fakes

  11. #3161

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by dougmc92 View Post
    man- a lot of guys willing to defend a woman and gay beater- whatever his reason- I honestly don't see ANY redeemable feature about this piece of trash!!!
    Frank isn't pressing charges which tells me hes hiding something. I'm not defending Chris but why you gotta play the "gay card". its like playing the black card. Maybe Frank was being a bitch which still doesn't justify a fight but doesn't mean that it was cause of his sexuality. Frank doesn't need tp play the victim cause hes Bi, he needs to grow a pair and so does Chris.

  12. #3162

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by RRUGER View Post
    YOU are looking like the fool thinking the world revovles around your opinions and you are on the crusade to burn the black

    your words doesnt chage anything other than the fact that racism exist and still exists.

    I AM WARNING YOU, I DID NOT INSULT ANYONE HERE SO DONT BEGIN TO INSULT ME.

    hypocrite. i disagreed with you so the next thing is to insult me. you are sooo much better than chris.

    CHRIS BROWN rocks lmao


    CHRIS DONT LET THEM STOP YOU.


    THIS HANG CHRIS BROWN HAS GOT TO STOP. A LOT OF US ARE NOT ON THE KILL CHRIS BROWN CRUSADE.

    latinos and blacks in general support chris brown.

    FRANK OCEAN WAS DONKEY OF THE DAY FOR SNITCHING lol
    wtf? okkkkaaaay.

  13. #3163
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,216
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Guess who lost to Frank Ocean at the Grammy Awards?



    Chris had to be a sore loser (as usual) and kept his no-class, wanna-be thug ass in the chair. Even Adele is looking at him like, "Stand up, motherfucker!".

    I won't be surprised if Chris took this out on Rihanna as soon as they got home. He'll be more careful to make sure not to leave any bruises where they can be seen, and Rihanna won't report it because it'll ruin her whole "I'm a big, strong woman and you can't tell me nothin'!" act. That, and because she'll go deaf from the world's loudest "I TOLD YOU SO!"

  14. #3164
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,695
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    That picture is golden.

    What a fucking piece of trash Chris Brown is. "Deplorable" doesn't even begin to define him.
    blacksyringe

  15. #3165
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,216
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by -Callum- View Post
    That picture is golden.

    What a fucking piece of trash Chris Brown is. "Deplorable" doesn't even begin to define him.
    Then you'll love this photo, Callum:



    I told you Adele wasn't having none of Chris' shit.

  16. #3166
    JUB Addict LeicsDom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Leicester UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,436

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by RRUGER View Post
    what makes him a loser?

    plus are you white or black? because if you are white, you have no idea what a black person literarily goes through in america. so please dont speak for us minorities.
    His colour has nothing to do with the fact that he is a homphobic wife beater

  17. #3167
    JUB Addict dat outside dick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ephemera
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,767

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakTheIce View Post
    Chris Brown is a terrible celebrity. He doesn't flaunt his charity work, like Justin Bieber. I don't care if you don't want to be a role model, at least act like a civil person. (OK, you got me, I obviously care or I wouldn't be posting here.) He has serious anger issues, I should know -- look how angry I'm getting, and this is just a gay forum. Beating up Rihanna,once, after she went nuts on him, breaking a chair (OK, it was a window -- same thing) and throwing a fit on Good Morning America, (well, actually after the taping, after being betrayed and humiliated on national TV), fighting with Drake for something as innocuous as having bottles thrown at him, and now fighting over a damn parking spot, a fight that was so vicious that nobody is pressing charges.

    He may be 'bad and perfectly good at it' or whatever, but seriously, fuck Chris Brown (God, I would love to!) He's a terrible celebrity (unless you like ones who work hard and give so much to their fans), a terrible person (they said so on TMZ so it must be true), he's a moderately talented dancer (lol), and a not great singer whose recent releases can rival Rebecca Black's "Friday" in autotune use. We just have to acknowledge that he fucking sucks and move on. Except, of course, that the fight with Rihanna was over 3 years ago, and I still haven't moved on, and I won't move on, and I won't listen and I don't want to hear the facts and I don't care that he was just nominated for a Grammy and, aw hell, just trust me on this one, guysssssss.....
    Wow! Just wanted RRUGER to know he is not alone, that there is a lot
    of love for Chris here on JUB, and I feel so much better being part
    of an informed minority than a rabid majority!



  18. #3168
    JUB Addict dat outside dick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ephemera
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,767

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    "His colour has nothing to do with the fact that he is a homphobic wife beater who has never been married."

    Fixed that!

    "color"

    Fixed that, too! lol

  19. #3169

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by RRUGER View Post
    what makes him a loser?

    why you so angry?

    plus are you white or black? because if you are white, you have no idea what a black person literarily goes through in america. so please dont speak for us minorities.
    Do black people dislike Chris? I assume if two black people are having a discussion and dislike Chris its ok but if its two people talking and the white person dislike Chris its racism?

    I would never ask someone what color they are unless I was a racist.

  20. #3170
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,695
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    ^ Oh yes, you can't be vocal about "someone of colour" or you're a racist around here. Didn't know that?
    blacksyringe

  21. #3171
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,216
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    *sigh* I don't give a flying shit about Chris' skin color. An abusive, immature homophobic asshole is an abusive, immature homophobic asshole no matter what their skin color is.

    BTW, "color" and "colour" are both acceptable ways to spell "color".

    From Wikipedia: In derivatives and inflected forms of the -our/or words, British usage depends on the nature of the suffix used. The u is kept before English suffixes that are freely attachable to English words (for example in neighbourhood, humourless and savoury) and suffixes of Greek or Latin origin that have been naturalised (for example in favourite, honourable and behaviourism). However, before Latin suffixes that are not freely attachable to English words, the u:

    may be dropped, for example in honorary, honorific, honorist, vigorous, humorous, laborious and invigorate;

    may be either dropped or kept, for example in colo(u)ration and colourise (alt. colorize)); or

    may be kept, for example in colourist.

  22. #3172

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by -Callum- View Post
    ^ Oh yes, you can't be vocal about "someone of colour" or you're a racist around here. Didn't know that?
    Yeah, funny how that works out. But I'm not going to follow that faulty logic. Assholes come in all races and I'm not going to feel guilty for hating Chris Brown and his jackass personality just because he's black and I don't know what it feels like to be black in America.

    Don't play the race card, people. It has no relevance here and it should NOT be used to defend his actions every time he goes psycho.

    With celebrities and with every day regular people, I live by rule of don't be an asshole. If you're an asshole (whatever race or gender you are) then I hate you. Chris Brown is an asshole, therefore I hate him. Pretty simple logic here. Mel Gibson, Charlie Sheen and Donald Trump are assholes too. I could give you a ten page rant on why I hate them but I doubt there would be a point. You all know their histories.

    So, that's my opinion. I guess now I get to sit and get nasty replies because I'm so "racist"

  23. #3173
    Make 2014 Special MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,899

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Im Black, American and I really dont like Chris Brown.
    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  24. #3174
    Make 2014 Special MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,899

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Sometimes I wonder, if Chris Brown had been dating someone like Taylor Swift and busted her lip and eyes, how different things would have been.

    However, I don't think its about the abuse anymore, its mainly about his attitude after. Every time I hear something about him, its bad.
    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  25. #3175
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,216
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    More of Chris' antics make the news:

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2655572.html

    He recently smashed his Porsche into a wall. I guess he did it because he loves it so much.

  26. #3176
    JUB Addict justdra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Valdosta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,159

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    So what he didn't stand up, he at least clapped. Miguel, the other guy in the category, also didn't stand up. He clapped like Brown did but yet no one mentioned that. He does enough shit without people having to make something out of nothing.
    He got that thickness, the kind that make you get up makin' biscuits with breakfast, so gone - Jill Scott - So Gone

  27. #3177
    Slut
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    241

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by RRUGER View Post
    YOU are looking like the fool thinking the world revovles around your opinions and you are on the crusade to burn the black

    your words doesnt chage anything other than the fact that racism exist and still exists.

    I AM WARNING YOU, I DID NOT INSULT ANYONE HERE SO DONT BEGIN TO INSULT ME.

    hypocrite. i disagreed with you so the next thing is to insult me. you are sooo much better than chris.

    CHRIS BROWN rocks lmao


    CHRIS DONT LET THEM STOP YOU.


    THIS HANG CHRIS BROWN HAS GOT TO STOP. A LOT OF US ARE NOT ON THE KILL CHRIS BROWN CRUSADE.

    latinos and blacks in general support chris brown.

    FRANK OCEAN WAS DONKEY OF THE DAY FOR SNITCHING lol
    I will speak for myself only - I do not care if he's black, I just think he's a scumbag, an idiot, a coward and a douche. He needs to be gone, along with Rihanna sticked to his bicep.

  28. #3178
    Slut
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    241

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by FuryOfFirestorm View Post
    Guess who lost to Frank Ocean at the Grammy Awards?



    Chris had to be a sore loser (as usual) and kept his no-class, wanna-be thug ass in the chair. Even Adele is looking at him like, "Stand up, motherfucker!".

    I won't be surprised if Chris took this out on Rihanna as soon as they got home. He'll be more careful to make sure not to leave any bruises where they can be seen, and Rihanna won't report it because it'll ruin her whole "I'm a big, strong woman and you can't tell me nothin'!" act. That, and because she'll go deaf from the world's loudest "I TOLD YOU SO!"
    This is, basically, what it's all about. No, not only the picture, but your post as well. I can easily imagine Rihanna participating in a innovative program that deals with deaf people, while idiot, classless Brown is learning new skills "how to hit a woman and leave no bruises". This is so going to happen.

  29. #3179

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Yes and frank ocean is a manipulative idiot who is baby and has lost his credentials and his music. We will see how far he will ggo.
    he has made himself look like a pussy. Frank will be a forgotten in a year or 2 and not be as popular. he already burnt up the little respect he had left. MARK MY WORDS

    bye ocean

    I respect chris brown even more.
    why the fuck should he stand up?

    what the fuck for? i would stand up myself

    fuck all the cry babies who still bash chris. Go live your lives instead of spewing hate against a celebrity that dont give a fuck about your anger HAHAHA


    Chris forever.

  30. #3180

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by dat outside dick View Post
    Wow! Just wanted RRUGER to know he is not alone, that there is a lot
    of love for Chris here on JUB, and I feel so much better being part
    of an informed minority than a rabid majority!


    thank you DOD.... i am glad to hear that

    i rather be a minority and it so sad some people are quick to terrorize celeebrities and judge them so harshly and yet they want the world to so tolerant about homosexuality but yet some gays are so quick to torch people who have made mistakes and growing as a person.


    All i got to say if youare so HATEFUL towards chris brown, then yall lives must be horrible and hateful and miserable LOL to spend that much waste of time to HATE than love.

    lmao so pathetic

  31. #3181
    Resident Nipple Inspector tavares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    My Casket of a Room
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,879

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by RRUGER View Post
    All i got to say if youare so HATEFUL towards chris brown, then yall lives must be horrible and hateful and miserable LOL to spend that much waste of time to HATE than love.

    lmao so pathetic
    And yet you're spending just as much time defending a man whom you've never met and casting dispersion upon others you've never met. That's equally as pathetic.

    Anyway, I'm disappointed with this nonsense. I came in here thinking I'd see fresh pics of Chris Brown's juicy nipples. Instead it's the same garbage.

    JUST SAY SO WITHOUT THE DAMN FISH MOUTH, YOU INSUFFERABLE CUNT!
    ™Zerlock; ™boxerdudeuk

  32. #3182
    Suicide is Painless
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    VB
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,682

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    the not standing up doesn't really bother me- I remember when Christina Aguilera stood up for Eminem at the Grammys- right after he won for a song that talks about her giving head to two guys- you know it choked her to do it- I guess there's some 'respect' in that- but why should she show respect of the guy who tore her down....Chris and Frank had a recent altercation- the facts are still fuzzy- at least he was being genuine- if you can't stand someone for whatever reason- it's your call....just defending his right to sit- not to be an immature, homophobic, woman beating douchebad that I think of him as on a daily basis!

  33. #3183
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Barrie
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Brown

    That is a sexy cock that wi would fuck all night

  34. #3184
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Barrie
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Brown

    Who knows people in barrie ontario to fuck me for the first time in my life

  35. #3185
    Slut
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    241

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by RRUGER View Post
    Yes and frank ocean is a manipulative idiot who is baby and has lost his credentials and his music. We will see how far he will ggo.
    he has made himself look like a pussy. Frank will be a forgotten in a year or 2 and not be as popular. he already burnt up the little respect he had left. MARK MY WORDS

    bye ocean

    I respect chris brown even more.
    why the fuck should he stand up?

    what the fuck for? i would stand up myself

    fuck all the cry babies who still bash chris. Go live your lives instead of spewing hate against a celebrity that dont give a fuck about your anger HAHAHA


    Chris forever.
    Why should he stand up? Maybe beacuse it's disrespectful to sit when you're participating in one of the most important award shows in your industry and a fellow musician (that is nominated in the same category, highly rspected in the music world) is receiving a Grammy Award for his album? Isn't it enough to stand up? Is it too much to ask? Or maybe the sitting person is a major, bratty douche?

    Also, how can you say you respect Chris Brown more? What for? Could you elaborate?
    And how on earth do you know if Ocean will be gone soon? His album just won a Grammy Award, it was called epic and oustanding and praised by the reviewers all over the world. Sure, he's not that popular (who knows why, maybe beacuse he's not in the media all the time hitting women or breaking windows in tv studios or crashing his car and blaming it on paps or getting in trouble with things surrounding his probation?), but he's respected and here for a long stay, in my opinion.

  36. #3186

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by RRUGER View Post
    Yes and frank ocean is a manipulative idiot who is baby and has lost his credentials and his music. We will see how far he will ggo.
    he has made himself look like a pussy. Frank will be a forgotten in a year or 2 and not be as popular. he already burnt up the little respect he had left. MARK MY WORDS

    bye ocean

    I respect chris brown even more.
    why the fuck should he stand up?

    what the fuck for? i would stand up myself

    fuck all the cry babies who still bash chris. Go live your lives instead of spewing hate against a celebrity that dont give a fuck about your anger HAHAHA


    Chris forever.
    How is Frank manipulative?
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

  37. #3187

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnieDarko View Post
    Why should he stand up? Maybe beacuse it's disrespectful to sit when you're participating in one of the most important award shows in your industry and a fellow musician (that is nominated in the same category, highly rspected in the music world) is receiving a Grammy Award for his album? Isn't it enough to stand up? Is it too much to ask? Or maybe the sitting person is a major, bratty douche?

    Also, how can you say you respect Chris Brown more? What for? Could you elaborate?
    And how on earth do you know if Ocean will be gone soon? His album just won a Grammy Award, it was called epic and oustanding and praised by the reviewers all over the world. Sure, he's not that popular (who knows why, maybe beacuse he's not in the media all the time hitting women or breaking windows in tv studios or crashing his car and blaming it on paps or getting in trouble with things surrounding his probation?), but he's respected and here for a long stay, in my opinion.
    I'm a harsh critic of Chris Brown, but not for staying seated. At least he clapped. He just assaulted Frank Ocean two weeks before the Grammys. They don't like each other, so why would he stand for him? I think part of the reason Frank got a standing o is because he won against Chris and to show support for him after being jumped and injured by Chris and his goons.
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

  38. #3188
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,695
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Major, bratty douche indeed.
    blacksyringe

  39. #3189

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    When you get "jumped" you don't come out with a finger cut so something isn't right there. He didn't stand up, big fucking doo. I'm sure any of you wouldn't if you had lost especially to someone that you had an altercation with. He clapped and did any of you know that Miguel didn't stand up either? He also lost in the same category so please hop of his dick and be adults

  40. #3190

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by FuryOfFirestorm View Post
    Then you'll love this photo, Callum:



    I told you Adele wasn't having none of Chris' shit.
    And just letting you know that Adele said that they were actually complementing each other in that photo...

  41. #3191
    Resident Nipple Inspector tavares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    My Casket of a Room
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,879

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Who cares? WHERE ARE THE FUCKING NIPPLES?!

    JUST SAY SO WITHOUT THE DAMN FISH MOUTH, YOU INSUFFERABLE CUNT!
    ™Zerlock; ™boxerdudeuk

  42. #3192
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,216
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]


  43. #3193
    ( ´・ _ ・) wha?
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,284

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]


  44. #3194
    Porn Star bedshaped85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    441

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    ^Major douche bag for posting that.

  45. #3195
    On the Prowl Monstah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    99

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by bedshaped85 View Post
    ^Major douche bag for posting that.
    Sorry hun but the douche bag in this case is the person who did this to her not the person that posted that picture here. Get your facts straight.

  46. #3196

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Monstah View Post
    Sorry hun but the douche bag in this case is the person who did this to her not the person that posted that picture here. Get your facts straight.
    Hello...so just that I understand, you, whom have ABSOLUTELY NO INVOLVEMENT WHATSOEVER with Chris or Rihanna, are still upset over a 4 year OLD incident involving the two of them, yet they both have obviously dealt with it and moved on, TOGETHER?...

  47. #3197

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    thank you

    frank ocean is releasing all these statements like he was innocent.

    it takes 2 to fight.

    now its being manipulated he got jumped.

    wheres the PROOF.

    I am actually growiing up and i am very happy in my life and not LONELY like some of these people lol on here that want to pick fights with me because i am defending my dAWG chris brown LOL. as much as i am tempted to reply some posters equally with negativity i will pass, So i will keep my comments relevant to the topic chris brown

    I just think the double standards GAY MEN have is very hypocritical and has a lot to do with RACE.

    there are some white gay men that think black men are disgusting and think negative and all we are is a FETISH. i am highly offended by that.

    so the kill the black man crusade has got to mstop and i being multi racial wont stand for that.

    I really think thats why some gay men despise chris brown so much which is sad. that anger can be useful somewhere else.

    somewhere like in UGANDA where they might still be KILLIng GAY PEOPLE
    Last edited by RRUGER; February 18th, 2013 at 01:57 PM.

  48. #3198

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Paws View Post
    LOL

    i bet if that was a family member of yours you will kkeep on posting that.

    why dont we post all the victims of m,olestations and gay bashing etc and see if they liked to be reminded of that.

    think people OMG.

    its sad how crazy peoply can be online.

    GOD BLESS YOU MAN. i feel sorry for people. RIRI has moved on, so should you.

    We love you man.

  49. #3199

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    [/QUOTE]

    WHAT A BEAutiful couple

    go chris and riri.

    GIVE THEM SOMETHING to talk about

  50. #3200

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by RRUGER View Post
    thank you

    frank ocean is releasing all these statements like he was innocent.

    it takes 2 to fight.

    now its being manipulated he got jumped.

    wheres the PROOF.

    I am actually growiing up and i am very happy in my life and not LONELY like some of these people lol on here that want to pick fights with me because i am defending my dAWG chris brown LOL. as much as i am tempted to reply some posters equally with negativity i will pass, So i will keep my comments relevant to the topic chris brown

    I just think the double standards GAY MEN have is very hypocritical and has a lot to do with RACE.

    there are some white gay men that think black men are disgusting and think negative and all we are is a FETISH. i am highly offended by that.

    so the kill the black man crusade has got to mstop and i being multi racial wont stand for that.

    It's not uncommon for any race to see anyone outside their race as a fetish but to continue to make everything "black" is silly. If you run into a white gay guy and he mentions that he doesn't like gay thugs that doesn't make him a racist because it's certain behavior associated with thugs but their are also white guys who prefer to date thugs as well.

    It's really not that serious.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.