JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 58626364 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,150 of 3346
  1. #3101
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by -Callum- View Post
    Oh God, here comes MisterMajestic and his "blacks are such victims" whining/bullshit again. *sigh*

    Chris Brown comes off as a total fucking asshole in all walks of life publicized about him. He just happens to be black. Mel Gibson also comes across as a total fucking asshole in all walks of life, and guess what? He isn't black! Shocking!
    Oh God, here comes Callum who is Common Trash on this site with his whining/bullshit again. *sigh*

  2. #3102
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,216
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by bedshaped85 View Post
    Oh @MisterMajestic

    I totally feel where you're coming from! You dont have to look much further than Charlie Sheen for evidence of the media bias. #Winning, right? Lol
    IIRC, Sheen wasn't safe from media hate and negative public opinion either. Pretty much every article on him was about how batshit insane he was or poking fun at the stupid crap he said- like being a "Vatican Assassin and a rock star from Mars". Sorry Chuckles - you aren't even close to being Ezio Auditore or Ziggy Stardust.

  3. #3103
    JUB Addict datjacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,441

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyRed View Post
    Black media wasn't kind to Whitney until she died.
    The black media always adored Whitney from her life to her death and gave her her space, they sorta were her enablers but the white media labeled her a crackhead every week on tabloid magazines and entertainment shows. Look at Heath Ledger and how they treated his death vs every channel from cbs to nbc all talking about whitney snorting crack and sores all over her body.

    The white media was so graphic when describing her dead body like they wanted to humiliate her in death while the black media like BET and TVone just played her music videos and talked to her friends and family.

    white media doesn't give a fuck about black americans.

  4. #3104
    JUB Addict datjacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,441

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Sheen trademarked the slogan winning and started selling tshirts and hats from outta his mansion. The media always described him as bad boy charlie sheen to glamorize him snorting coke all day, the tmz tv show were saying how cool he was for having so much fun with porn stars and how they wished to live his wild and crazy life and than they showed a picture of rihanna drinking beer and said man that girl is CRAZY.

  5. #3105
    JUB Addict datjacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,441

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by FuryOfFirestorm View Post
    You clearly forgot that fight he had in a club with Drake that injured Spurs player Tony Parker and an Australian tourist.
    Chris Brown and his security was also injured when the crowd was throwing bottles at them. There was no fight, just bottles thrown.

  6. #3106

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Chris Brown is a gay man... give him time, hes just self hating.

  7. #3107

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by datjacob View Post
    The black media always adored Whitney from her life to her death and gave her her space, they sorta were her enablers but the white media labeled her a crackhead every week on tabloid magazines and entertainment shows. Look at Heath Ledger and how they treated his death vs every channel from cbs to nbc all talking about whitney snorting crack and sores all over her body.

    The white media was so graphic when describing her dead body like they wanted to humiliate her in death while the black media like BET and TVone just played her music videos and talked to her friends and family.

    white media doesn't give a fuck about black americans.

    Is CNN considered white media? They dedicated 5 hours to aire her funeral and the white mayor of her city flew the flag at half mast.

  8. #3108
    JUB Addict datjacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,441

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyRed View Post
    Is CNN considered white media?

    You're white or whatever so you tell me if they're considered white media. I mean they only talked about Whitney when she was dead and when they were covering her funeral every five minutes they brought up cocaine usage and the graphic damage it did to her body. Anderson Cooper didn't know shit about Whitney and Piers Morgan getting peoples names confused was even worse. Fuck the white media.

  9. #3109
    Porn Star bedshaped85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    472

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    This thread needs less "articles" written and more pics!

    Here are some my "self hating" ass enjoy the most... HIS ass!











  10. #3110
    Porn Star bedshaped85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    472

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    And a few more...













    #TeamBreezy

  11. #3111
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,216
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    He needs to pull up those damn pants. That ridiculousness got played out 15 years ago. Even privileged white boys in the upper-class suburbs co-opted that shit.

  12. #3112
    JUB Addict Stoowii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,839
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    For being a black dude, he doesn't have much of an ass. =\

  13. #3113
    JUB Addict RaKroma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Zoo with NYU
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,597

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoowii View Post
    For being a black dude, he doesn't have much of an ass. =\
    I'm calling Al Sharpton on you!

  14. #3114
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,706
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    Oh God, here comes Callum who is Common Trash on this site with his whining/bullshit again. *sigh*
    Lol I'd rather be 'common trash' than a self-loathing black man. Maybe I'll go to the only white owned McDonalds to feel better.

    Please.

    Chris Brown is a fucking loser and people still buy his shit. 'Bout it.
    blacksyringe

  15. #3115

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by -Callum- View Post
    Lol I'd rather be 'common trash' than a self-loathing black man. Maybe I'll go to the only white owned McDonalds to feel better.

    Please.

    Chris Brown is a fucking loser and people still buy his shit. 'Bout it.
    what makes him a loser?

    why you so angry?

    plus are you white or black? because if you are white, you have no idea what a black person literarily goes through in america. so please dont speak for us minorities.

  16. #3116
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,706
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    ^ Everything he's ever done publicly?

    And I'm neither.
    blacksyringe

  17. #3117

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by -Callum- View Post
    ^ Everything he's ever done publicly?

    And I'm neither.
    thats a stretch EVRYTHING

    i feel you are going of HATE and PERSECUTION of AFRICAN AMERICANS.

    You as a homosexual want to be tolerated and not persecuted continously for your lifestyle.

    i hope you know there are still people that believe strongltty that your lifestyle is wrong and you are going to hell. its their religion and it is what it is.


    learn to forgive people and not be so judgemental.

    Its so sad that a black person does something and they get a wicth hunt

    same with kanye and taylor and i can go on and on


    HATE is an evil thing. the soonjer you let go of that, the better your life is.
    Last edited by RRUGER; August 3rd, 2012 at 07:00 PM.

  18. #3118

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    I really like the promotional photos that Chris did for the Fortune album. He looks good in a suit.

    Images will be bigger if opened in a new window. Here they are:








  19. #3119

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    chris is e=sexyy when he frowns

  20. #3120
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,706
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    LOL @ Rihanna's interview with Oprah and what she said about Brown. Told ya' so.
    blacksyringe

  21. #3121

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]




  22. #3122
    JUB Addict JarodA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,057

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Still a dog, photoshoot or not. Anything tainted by that is damaged goods forever, especially Rihanna that cheap hoe, milking a three year old incident for cheap publicity, real abuse victims be damned.

  23. #3123
    Porn Star bedshaped85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    472

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    I agreee>
    But i still like his sagger pics and bulges are r still pretty hot!

    That said... Chrianna should have moved a long time ago I think, both of them.

  24. #3124

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Can someone just do fake nudes instead of posting nonsensical bullshit about him? I can assure you nobody cares to hear your opinions. I just want to see dick, thanks.

  25. #3125

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Gorgeous guy. Horrible attitude. Lol.

  26. #3126
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    844

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by JarodA View Post
    Still a dog, photoshoot or not. Anything tainted by that is damaged goods forever, especially Rihanna that cheap hoe, milking a three year old incident for cheap publicity, real abuse victims be damned.
    Pretty much this. Pretty on the outside, ugly on the inside.
    Yes I am THAT kind of gay.....deal with it.



    Wafflefakes Celebrity Nude Fakes

  27. #3127
    Sex God AngolaZee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    782

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    mmm interesting how many inches you think?

    Last edited by AngolaZee; October 13th, 2012 at 10:00 PM.

  28. #3128
    Porn Star bedshaped85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    472

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    ^Gosh, I'm a little ashamed for loving that pic so much.

    I believe Chris is maybe 7-8 inches in that pic

  29. #3129
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    459

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    I want his dick my my mouth so bad

  30. #3130
    Already Gone BreakTheIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,518

    Code of Conduct

    Chris Brown opens up about Rihanna's Oprah interview

    Strap it before you tap it boys!


  31. #3131

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]


  32. #3132
    On the Prowl ohmygoshjosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brighton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    142

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    His cock is just...

    I need it in my ass so bad lol.

  33. #3133
    dougmc92
    Guest

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    heard he got in trouble again....gay bashing from the sound of it...

    http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/20...e-frank-ocean/

  34. #3134
    JUB Addict Stoowii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,839
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    He's a good-looking guy, it just sucks that his attitude stinks.

    Looks like if he's convicted for this, he's gonna be someone's bitch in jail.

  35. #3135

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    He was not gay bashing. Some of you think that just cause something happens to a homosexual person that it was automatically cause of their sexuality. From what some people have said, frank started the whole thing and for some of you to play the gay card is such bull shit

  36. #3136

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by dougmc92 View Post
    heard he got in trouble again....gay bashing from the sound of it...

    http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/20...e-frank-ocean/
    Girl bye.

    Nothing in that article suggested that it was "gay bashing". I'm not making excuses for Breezy, Frank, Drake, or Rihanna. IMO they all need to grow up & be happy they're rich/famous. Anyway...the point of my post is pretty much what Readygo already said.
    http://forum.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic178661_10.gif

  37. #3137

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by dougmc92 View Post
    heard he got in trouble again....gay bashing from the sound of it...

    http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/20...e-frank-ocean/
    bulllll shiiit and i dont give a flying FUUCK

    what ever happened to a bunch of guys wrestling and having a spat of words.


    w

    gays bis are not always victims

    i wish some one will come try shit with me.

    please hang up the gay vicitim CARD

  38. #3138
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,216
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    No one knows for certain if Ocean's sexuality had anything to do with the altercation, but given Brown's record of anti-gay remarks, he should have exercised caution and backed away from a conflict with Frank.

    Of course, we all know that common sense, discretion and self-awareness are not in Mr. Brown's vocabulary.

  39. #3139

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by FuryOfFirestorm View Post
    No one knows for certain if Ocean's sexuality had anything to do with the altercation, but given Brown's record of anti-gay remarks, he should have exercised caution and backed away from a conflict with Frank.

    Of course, we all know that common sense, discretion and self-awareness are not in Mr. Brown's vocabulary.
    And same can be said for those who are oh so eager to criticize Mr. Brown. Its silly for people to expect/suggest that Chris should act any differently toward someone who is gay/bi/whatever over someone who is straight.

    Should Frank Ocean only get into arguments with other gay/bi men & shy away from confrontation with straight men?
    http://forum.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic178661_10.gif

  40. #3140
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,216
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by VaseFace808 View Post
    And same can be said for those who are oh so eager to criticize Mr. Brown. Its silly for people to expect/suggest that Chris should act any differently toward someone who is gay/bi/whatever over someone who is straight.

    Should Frank Ocean only get into arguments with other gay/bi men & shy away from confrontation with straight men?
    Your argument would make sense if Frank Ocean had a history of making hateful statements against straight people. If Chris Brown had a half a brain, he wouldn't be getting in ANY confrontations. But no - he has to maintain his "hard" image, so he'll get into fights over the silliest crap instead of just walking away. (I'm not absolving Frank of blame - he should have walked away as well)

  41. #3141
    Already Gone BreakTheIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Chris Brown is a terrible celebrity. I don't care if you don't want to be a role model, at least act like a civil person. He has serious anger issues. Beating up Rihanna, breaking a chair and throwing a fit on Good Morning America, fighting with Drake, and now fighting over a damn parking spot.

    He may be 'bad and perfectly good at it' or whatever, but seriously, fuck Chris Brown. He's a terrible celebrity, a terrible person, he's a moderately talented dancer, and a not great singer whose recent releases can rival Rebecca Black's "Friday" in autotune use. We just have to acknowledge that he fucking sucks and move on.

  42. #3142
    JUB Addict Stoowii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,839
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    ^

  43. #3143
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,216
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    In further news, Frank is planning to press assault charges against Chris. Hopefully Chris will get thrown in jail and see what real thugs are like up close and personal...like in his butt. http://www.towleroad.com/2013/01/fra...ris-brown.html

    Chris, meanwhile, responds by painting this: .

    "Messiah complex? What Messiah Complex?"

  44. #3144
    dougmc92
    Guest

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    man- a lot of guys willing to defend a woman and gay beater- whatever his reason- I honestly don't see ANY redeemable feature about this piece of trash!!!

  45. #3145
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,951

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakTheIce View Post
    Chris Brown is a terrible celebrity. I don't care if you don't want to be a role model, at least act like a civil person. He has serious anger issues. Beating up Rihanna, breaking a chair and throwing a fit on Good Morning America, fighting with Drake, and now fighting over a damn parking spot.

    He may be 'bad and perfectly good at it' or whatever, but seriously, fuck Chris Brown. He's a terrible celebrity, a terrible person, he's a moderately talented dancer, and a not great singer whose recent releases can rival Rebecca Black's "Friday" in autotune use. We just have to acknowledge that he fucking sucks and move on.
    Yes, Amen
    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  46. #3146
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,706
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Is anyone surprised that a woman-beater would attack/bash a gay/bi man? I mean come on, it's not like it's out of the question by any means.

    Guy is a piece of shit and should be in jail...should have been years ago.
    blacksyringe

  47. #3147
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,112
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Readygo View Post
    He was not gay bashing. Some of you think that just cause something happens to a homosexual person that it was automatically cause of their sexuality. From what some people have said, frank started the whole thing and for some of you to play the gay card is such bull shit
    that's what gets me. you have some gay folks which are shitstarters, pushing folks buttons and when they get their asswhooped or get the same treatment that they gave out, they want to throw the whole "anti-gay attack victim" shit. it basically screws it up for all the other gay people outthere that might or find themselves in situations where they're really in a situation involving a hate crime because of their sexuality. crazy.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  48. #3148

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakTheIce View Post
    Chris Brown is a terrible celebrity. I don't care if you don't want to be a role model, at least act like a civil person. He has serious anger issues. Beating up Rihanna, breaking a chair and throwing a fit on Good Morning America, fighting with Drake, and now fighting over a damn parking spot.

    He may be 'bad and perfectly good at it' or whatever, but seriously, fuck Chris Brown. He's a terrible celebrity, a terrible person, he's a moderately talented dancer, and a not great singer whose recent releases can rival Rebecca Black's "Friday" in autotune use. We just have to acknowledge that he fucking sucks and move on.
    you can acknowledge what you want.

    dont tell me WE ALL

    i am not a sheep, i have my own mind.

    like i said before, fuck the people that use the gay card.

    we do not know what really happened.

    maybe he was defending himself, but we are to assume that he is the one who started it.


    I acknowledge chris brown has a accomplished black man who goes through issues just like the rest of us. he fucking rocks

    LOL a moderately talented dancer.

    OMG so who in your opinion is a great talented dancer?

    I gues if you have someone trying to slice your throat or gorge your eyes out, you would sit there and let them do it because you were convicted before. LOL

  49. #3149

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by RRUGER View Post
    thats a stretch EVRYTHING

    i feel you are going of HATE and PERSECUTION of AFRICAN AMERICANS.

    You as a homosexual want to be tolerated and not persecuted continously for your lifestyle.

    i hope you know there are still people that believe strongltty that your lifestyle is wrong and you are going to hell. its their religion and it is what it is.


    learn to forgive people and not be so judgemental.

    Its so sad that a black person does something and they get a wicth hunt

    same with kanye and taylor and i can go on and on


    HATE is an evil thing. the soonjer you let go of that, the better your life is.

    I didn't know giving an opinion meant that you are know a bigot or a racist. drama queens come in all shapes and sizes, and we're looking at one ladies and gentlemen.

  50. #3150
    Already Gone BreakTheIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official CHRIS BROWN thread [19 merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by RRUGER View Post
    you can acknowledge what you want.

    dont tell me WE ALL

    i am not a sheep, i have my own mind.

    like i said before, fuck the people that use the gay card.

    we do not know what really happened.

    maybe he was defending himself, but we are to assume that he is the one who started it.


    I acknowledge chris brown has a accomplished black man who goes through issues just like the rest of us. he fucking rocks

    LOL a moderately talented dancer.

    OMG so who in your opinion is a great talented dancer?

    I gues if you have someone trying to slice your throat or gorge your eyes out, you would sit there and let them do it because you were convicted before. LOL
    I see paragraphs are not your friends, but whatever. Hard to imagine an adult types like this, but with you being a Chris Brown fan I understand.

    I never brought up Frank Ocean's sexuality in my post. What does that have to do with this anyway? I'm merely pointing out that if you can't see by now the severe anger issues Chris Brown has and how terrible of a person he is, you are fucking retarded. This is someone who went to anger management classes after pleading guilty to assaulting Rihanna. In my mind, someone who has been through therapy for anger management doesn't go around breaking chairs on a TV show, doesn't participate in fights with other people, doesn't cuss out people on Twitter so badly that Twitter actually has to freeze/block your account, and doesn't fight over a parking spot.

    Who cares if Frank Ocean was on the wrong here? Do you seriously want me to believe that Frank Ocean just decided to come and beat the shit out of Chris Brown? If Chris Brown had actually learned something in his anger management courses he would have tried to resolve the issue as peacefully as possible. Someone who is on probation for an assault case doesn't get into a fight over a parking spot. And if he was not in the wrong here, we would have seen different responses from both parties in the aftermath of this event.

    Posting a picture of Jesus on a cross as your response to the event means you are probably feeling fucking guilty about something you did. Really? You get into a fight (shocking) and now you think you're Jesus? How about you put out a statement over what happened? After all, there were witnesses around both of them at the scene.

    Everything about Chris Brown yells out terrible. He can't even coherently right out 2 sentences by himself, ever. He comes across as a violent, illiterate, and thinks he's the second coming of 'Michael Jackson meets Jesus Christ' when really he fucking sucks. And if people like you continue to support him, it just reassures him in his mind that there are always enough fuck heads around who will support him no matter how big of an asshole he becomes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.