JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2678 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 350 of 595
  1. #301
    Messenger of the Gods MercuryJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    3,613

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Zachary Quinto's "It Gets Better" video

    Barnbuddy, I think it's good for all closeted gays to come out. Even the ones with sham wives and kids. At least it shows the damage the closet leaves.

    But other than assholes who are using the closet to harm other gays, I respect that coming out is a personal thing.

  2. #302
    Sex God barnbuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    between freeport and quogue
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    717

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Zachary Quinto's "It Gets Better" video

    I think if you have kids, you have to consider these things carefully. My folks had friends, who broke up badly when the Dad came out. One of the kids overdosed a few years later, another is a fundamentalist minister.

    I mean, haven't you witnessed the after effects of just straight divorce? The kids are the walking wounded. I think if you have kids, aspects of your personal life go into storage. Wait till the kids are at college or leaving soon.

    Don't misunderstand: I could have joined that odd thread of never slept with a woman, only guys. But after you have kids, your priorities should change. for all our sakes, I mean, do you want to get hit by a drunk driving kid, who is all pissed at the world because Dad left Mom for another guy.

    oh shit, I just became a slut!

  3. #303
    Lascivious Lush altlover85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    5,925

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Zachary Quinto's "It Gets Better" video

    Quote Originally Posted by barnbuddy View Post
    I think if you have kids, you have to consider these things carefully. My folks had friends, who broke up badly when the Dad came out. One of the kids overdosed a few years later, another is a fundamentalist minister.

    I mean, haven't you witnessed the after effects of just straight divorce? The kids are the walking wounded. I think if you have kids, aspects of your personal life go into storage. Wait till the kids are at college or leaving soon.

    Don't misunderstand: I could have joined that odd thread of never slept with a woman, only guys. But after you have kids, your priorities should change. for all our sakes, I mean, do you want to get hit by a drunk driving kid, who is all pissed at the world because Dad left Mom for another guy.

    oh shit, I just became a slut!
    I think it would be better to be in a divorced home than a home with lost of arguing though. I also think something has to be said for living honestly and with integrity. I would think a parent would factor in things like the husband or wife's reaction, where they live, how old the kids are, how the kids have been raised, and how the kids are as people before deciding whether or not to come out or not.

    I thought your post was very thought provoking.

  4. #304
    Porn Star pikespeak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    452

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Zachary Quinto is so fucking Hot

    Zachary Quinto has said he was straight?

    Uh, okay.

    I've seen him in Silverlake for years at the gay bars there cruising the men, dancing with them and all.

    Didn't seem all that straight to me.

    He and I have a mutual friend, and it's no shock to me that he's gay--and he's super nice to boot.

    Night.

  5. #305
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,041

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Zachary Quinto is so fucking Hot

    Dude.. the guy took another guy who looked remarkably as a boyfriend to an awards show, but people STILL claim he's straight? LMAO. Ok then..

  6. #306

    Re: Zachary Quinto is so fucking Hot

    Quote Originally Posted by aijalon18 View Post
    Of course he really cares. He's gay. i don't get how there are people who don't realize this by now.

    heheh - my statement wasn't about him bieng gay or not. You can have a gay man - actors especially, who are totally self-involved, even those less so, who would do that same speech and not sound half as genuine. Just my opinion...

  7. #307
    Sex God Linxus87's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    766

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Zachary Quinto is so fucking Hot

    Quote Originally Posted by Elegant-Perverse View Post
    I don't remember needing proof other than what the man himself has said.

    Your turn, my new stalker. Give me proof that he's gay. If you can't, don't call me names, don't try and walk all around the bush with psychobabble, and don't waste any more of my time.
    I don't think he has said one way or the other. I remember reading that he says he prefers to not answer that question either direction due to his personal life being private.

  8. #308
    Porn Star clicker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    339

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Zachary Quinto's "It Gets Better" video

    Quote Originally Posted by Marco Sensual View Post
    BECAUSE HIS SEXUALITY IS NOT OF YOUR BUSINESS.
    No, not really. It's because Hollywood is very homophobic. Lots of old,homophobic rich farts still run the show.

  9. #309

    Re: Zachary Quinto is so fucking Hot

    Quote Originally Posted by Elegant-Perverse View Post
    I just really want people to stop accusing and start proving. And it's funny - the guy is supporting us and they're still not satisfied with that.
    ACCUSING?????

    v. accused, accusing, accuses

    1. To charge with a shortcoming or error.
    2. To charge formally with a wrongdoing.

    Elegant-Perverse, I'm sorry to hear that you're one of those self-hating gays.

  10. #310
    JUB Addict BearBoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,998

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Zachary Quinto's "It Gets Better" video

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiff View Post
    Closeted famous guy teams with out famous woman. Close enough.

    Thanks for posting that. I loved how she made Anderson crack up twice.
    This above all: to thine own self be true,
    And it must follow, as the night the day,
    Thou canst not then be false to any man.

  11. #311

    Re: Zachary Quinto is so fucking Hot

    he has a weird face but sexy!!!

  12. #312

    Re: Zachary Quinto is so fucking Hot

    loving that dark hair... I bet he's sporting a nice bush!!!

  13. #313
    JUB Addict BlondeCanadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,104

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Zachary Quinto's "It Gets Better" video

    Sorry Mercury I lost track of this thread,
    first off I am thank for ZQ for doing this.. I just think constructive criticism is exactly that, constructive...

    secondly I am not in a real position of power to do much, I live my life out and proud in a small town (Port Hope) and i hope that helps the closetted guys around town anyways... I am open on facebook in life whatever and I take the time to talk about it anyone in real life who reaches out to me or anyone posting for advice in here..

    and Stacey i find what you wrote a little insulting, I just turned 20 and am no longer a kid but i think you are giving to little credit. If we want to generalize lets just talk about the teenager feeling of no one is like me no one understands me are not going to relate to ZQ making vague comments about it getting better..

    I love how ellen is doing it.. nothing to criticize there

  14. #314

    Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    http://themenofhollywood.blogspot.co...y-rumours.html

    Im grateful that celebrity or notoriety wasnt thrust upon me when I was in my 20s, because I think I would have buckled under the weight of it, as so many people do, but Ive come to realize through experience that ultimately I really do have a lot of power in terms of the way I relate to the public or to people outside of my intimate circle of friends and family. Boundaries are very important to me.

    The fact that these things are such hot-button issues right now, socially and politically, I would much rather talk about that than talk about who I sleep with. I would love to be a voice in this maelstrom of chaos and obsessive celebrity infatuation that says, Lets talk about something that matters'."

    ---------------

    I'm satisfied with his answer. Obviously the studios want him in the closet now because he is the lead in STAR TREK franchise. I think it's good that he didn't deny being gay. He's awesome.
    This is not an exit

  15. #315
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,710
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    So, basically, he passively confirmed his sexuality.
    blacksyringe

  16. #316

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyElmstad View Post
    I'm torn; it's his own business, but he has an opportunity to do something brave...an opportunity he missed with this response.
    Well...maybe he signed a contract with the studio that he can't come out? These contracts DO exist.

    I think he is a brave man. He's been so vocal and supportive of gay rights and gay marriage. I think we need to cut him some slack.
    This is not an exit

  17. #317

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by illgetbi View Post
    Highly extraordinarily doubtful.

    Why? I mean, what about Matt Bomer? I'm sure he said something in an interview about how he has a show to carry on his shoulders and hinted that the studios didn't want him OUT. The same thing may be happening to Zachery. He's just not IN the closet like many people who pretend to date female starlets.

    And did you guys know that Zachery and Matt Bomer are friends? I saw a picture of them together.

    FOUND THE PIC:

    This is not an exit

  18. #318

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    Um...illgetbi, it's not like you've come out to the world or ever will

  19. #319
    Sex God Matthew522000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Memphis
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    589

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    I agree with Speeds first and second post above. Besides the fact it is none of our fucking business if he is gay, str8 or actually a woman dressed as a man!!!!!

  20. #320

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    O...okay. whatever.

  21. #321
    internet junkie JOHN B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lakewood, Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,012
    Blog Entries
    6

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    I am so sick of actors who are "out", but not "out"....lol...(One of my JUB blogs even addresses this...go read it! ) I feel that he, and others like him, only draw more attention to their homosexuality when they avoid answering the question. Now (i.e.---gay teen suicides, etc...) more than ever is the time for these celebs to stop acting like their sexuality is something shameful (---and by avoiding the question, THAT is the signal that they are putting out to their fans) and say, YES! I'm gay! And I'm still a cool guy! Saying "I'd rather not talk about it" is allowing conservative parents of gay kids to say "See! He knows it's wrong, that's why he won't mention it!"

    <img src=file:///C:/Users/john%20b/Documents/New%20Cleveland%20area%20pics/Cleveland%20view%20stone%20wall.jpg/>

    http://allaroundhere.tumblr.com/

  22. #322
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    428

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by Speeds View Post
    Well...maybe he signed a contract with the studio that he can't come out? These contracts DO exist.

    I think he is a brave man. He's been so vocal and supportive of gay rights and gay marriage. I think we need to cut him some slack.
    No, those contracts do not exist. The studios could get in alot of trouble if there were such a contract. I think it would fall under either sexual harrasment or discrimination laws. Yes, it's quite commom for performers agents or managers to advise their clients to keep their private lives to themselves but that's as far as it can go.

  23. #323
    JUB Addict bluedragon4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    Where are all the clueless JUbbers who swear all actors are straight in Hollywood and God forbid we try and say otherwise? I am waiting for the Zach is NOT gay responses. Or do they just do that on my threads? They swear without proof no way these guys could ever in a million years be gay. Zach said nothing so where are you guys defending his "heterosexuality"? Thought so.

  24. #324
    I'm not really a doctor. doctorsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,728

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    So, he pulled a Jodie Foster. Congratulations. Not only is he only going to strengthen the gay rumors, he's continuing to treat being gay as if it's something that's worthy of being hidden.
    Someone asked me once how I could know that I'm gay if I've never slept with a woman. I've never shoved shards of glass into my eye, either, but I don't have to give it a shot to know that it's not for me.

  25. #325
    Slut QuinnRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    202

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    I love him, haha. Honestly, it's his business, not ours. I'd like him to come out, but I don't fault him for not.
    el-oh-el-aye-lola

  26. #326
    You mad? 80KGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,549

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    That statement settles it, then. There's no need to speculate anymore.

    In other news: I'm making grilled cheese... reduced fat colby-jack and provolone on whole wheat with flaxseed.

  27. #327
    internet junkie JOHN B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lakewood, Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,012
    Blog Entries
    6

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    ^Exactly illgetbi! He didn't say anything! He will go to gay bars, gay events, but doesn't have the nerve to just come out and say "I'm Gay, now get over it!".......
    <img src=file:///C:/Users/john%20b/Documents/New%20Cleveland%20area%20pics/Cleveland%20view%20stone%20wall.jpg/>

    http://allaroundhere.tumblr.com/

  28. #328
    Reality goggles required Spiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,782

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    I think it would have been better for his image if he just didn't say anything in this case. After seeing this, he just looks more cowardly and ashamed.

  29. #329
    You mad? 80KGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,549

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by illgetbi View Post
    Which statement?
    Well, didn't you read it? His life is a veritable opened picture-book now. I mean, the guy practically told us how long his dick is, and how low his balls hang.

  30. #330
    I'm not really a doctor. doctorsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,728

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by QuinnRider View Post
    I love him, haha. Honestly, it's his business, not ours. I'd like him to come out, but I don't fault him for not.
    But that's the point...it shouldn't be "business." Being gay shouldn't be something that could be considered private. It just makes sure that homosexuality will ALWAYS be an issue.
    Someone asked me once how I could know that I'm gay if I've never slept with a woman. I've never shoved shards of glass into my eye, either, but I don't have to give it a shot to know that it's not for me.

  31. #331

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by Speeds View Post
    http://themenofhollywood.blogspot.co...y-rumours.html

    Im grateful that celebrity or notoriety wasnt thrust upon me when I was in my 20s, because I think I would have buckled under the weight of it, as so many people do, but Ive come to realize through experience that ultimately I really do have a lot of power in terms of the way I relate to the public or to people outside of my intimate circle of friends and family. Boundaries are very important to me.

    The fact that these things are such hot-button issues right now, socially and politically, I would much rather talk about that than talk about who I sleep with. I would love to be a voice in this maelstrom of chaos and obsessive celebrity infatuation that says, Lets talk about something that matters'."

    ---------------

    I'm satisfied with his answer. Obviously the studios want him in the closet now because he is the lead in STAR TREK franchise. I think it's good that he didn't deny being gay. He's awesome.
    This is what I find funny about the whole thing: "I'm satisfied with his answer."
    That's big of you. I'm sure ZQ cares....
    He sexuality is of no matter to anyone other than him and the ones he has sex with. Get over it.

  32. #332

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyElmstad View Post
    I've seen at least 12 guys just today who are hotter than this guy, anyway. Why is he famous again?
    Which celebs do you find hot? I bet I have seen a lot of guys who are hotter than they are. Personally, I find Zachary extremely hot, but that is just my opinion.

  33. #333
    Porn Star ____'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Vancouver
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    338

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    I don't see what the big deal is just because he didn't answer the question, doesn't mean he's in denial. And why does outing oneself has to be defined as announcing it to the entire world.

    Straight people don't talk about being how proud they are to be straight, so why should gay people feel the need talk about how proud they are? Doesn't that defy the principles of equality, making a big deal out of something when you don't want anyone to make a big deal out of being gay?
    Last edited by ____; October 26th, 2010 at 08:11 PM. Reason: typo

  34. #334

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    I think he just didn't want to give in to the baiting newspaper this time, who would no doubt sensationalize this stuff beyond what it need be. I'm betting that he'll come out on his own terms some time.

  35. #335

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by Krakenbwool View Post
    I think he just didn't want to give in to the baiting newspaper this time, who would no doubt sensationalize this stuff beyond what it need be. I'm betting that he'll come out on his own terms some time.
    If he has something to come out for. Leave the man alone. If he's gay he'll come out. If he's not, so what. Not everyone is going to be gay because we think they are, this statement is general.

  36. #336
    Mets Lets Go 2015
    sonny10305's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,732

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic101694_8.gif

  37. #337

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    I don't understand the constant hounding on him, GJ and other "suspected"stars. Sure if they are totally anti-gay then I can understand the desire to out them but like someone said JQ is very gay friendly and support gay rights so give him a break man!

  38. #338
    internet junkie JOHN B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lakewood, Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,012
    Blog Entries
    6

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    Supporting the Gay Community, and actually ADMITTING you are part of the Gay Community,..are two different things!



    He needs to "come out"......
    <img src=file:///C:/Users/john%20b/Documents/New%20Cleveland%20area%20pics/Cleveland%20view%20stone%20wall.jpg/>

    http://allaroundhere.tumblr.com/

  39. #339
    I'm not really a doctor. doctorsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,728

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by doetim View Post
    I don't understand the constant hounding on him, GJ and other "suspected"stars. Sure if they are totally anti-gay then I can understand the desire to out them but like someone said JQ is very gay friendly and support gay rights so give him a break man!
    Why should he be given a break? Supporting gay rights one second and then dodging a direct question about your own sexuality the next second is a little two-faced. You can't demand equal rights for gays and then turn around and act like being gay is something that's too personal to discuss. It's hypocritical. He's using the same old "I like to keep my personal life private" defense that Jodie Foster and Anderson Cooper have perfected. It's bullshit. It's treating homosexuality like it's still a taboo and saying that being gay is nobody's business, which goes against what the gay rights movement stands for. We can't have it both ways. If we want homosexuality to stop being a such a huge issue in this country, we have to stop acting like it IS a huge issue when someone asks us about it. It's true that we shouldn't have to announce that we're gay to the world because being gay isn't a big deal. But at the same time, if we're asked the question, part of it not being a big deal is answering that question truthfully.

    "Are you gay?"
    "Yes."

    See? Not a big deal.
    Someone asked me once how I could know that I'm gay if I've never slept with a woman. I've never shoved shards of glass into my eye, either, but I don't have to give it a shot to know that it's not for me.

  40. #340

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by Speeds View Post
    http://themenofhollywood.blogspot.co...y-rumours.html

    Im grateful that celebrity or notoriety wasnt thrust upon me when I was in my 20s, because I think I would have buckled under the weight of it, as so many people do, but Ive come to realize through experience that ultimately I really do have a lot of power in terms of the way I relate to the public or to people outside of my intimate circle of friends and family. Boundaries are very important to me.

    The fact that these things are such hot-button issues right now, socially and politically, I would much rather talk about that than talk about who I sleep with. I would love to be a voice in this maelstrom of chaos and obsessive celebrity infatuation that says, Lets talk about something that matters'."

    ---------------

    I'm satisfied with his answer. Obviously the studios want him in the closet now because he is the lead in STAR TREK franchise. I think it's good that he didn't deny being gay. He's awesome.
    This response seems very vague. I don't necessarily take this to mean he's gay. If he said something like "I've got a movie franchise riding on my shoulders.", that would sound more like he's giving a reason for not coming out. He's speaking in very broad, generalized terms. Personally, I'd need to see more proof.

  41. #341

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by doctorsun View Post
    Why should he be given a break? Supporting gay rights one second and then dodging a direct question about your own sexuality the next second is a little two-faced. You can't demand equal rights for gays and then turn around and act like being gay is something that's too personal to discuss. It's hypocritical. He's using the same old "I like to keep my personal life private" defense that Jodie Foster and Anderson Cooper have perfected. It's bullshit. It's treating homosexuality like it's still a taboo and saying that being gay is nobody's business, which goes against what the gay rights movement stands for. We can't have it both ways. If we want homosexuality to stop being a such a huge issue in this country, we have to stop acting like it IS a huge issue when someone asks us about it. It's true that we shouldn't have to announce that we're gay to the world because being gay isn't a big deal. But at the same time, if we're asked the question, part of it not being a big deal is answering that question truthfully.

    "Are you gay?"
    "Yes."

    See? Not a big deal.
    Very Well Said! That is precisely how I feel about Anderson Cooper, Jodie Foster, and my personal favorite- openly closeted Matt Bomer. It's great that they "support" gay rights, but they could give us some REAL SUPPORT by saying "Yes. I'm gay." when asked.

  42. #342
    JUB Addict bluedragon4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by doctorsun View Post
    Why should he be given a break? Supporting gay rights one second and then dodging a direct question about your own sexuality the next second is a little two-faced. You can't demand equal rights for gays and then turn around and act like being gay is something that's too personal to discuss. It's hypocritical. He's using the same old "I like to keep my personal life private" defense that Jodie Foster and Anderson Cooper have perfected. It's bullshit. It's treating homosexuality like it's still a taboo and saying that being gay is nobody's business, which goes against what the gay rights movement stands for. We can't have it both ways. If we want homosexuality to stop being a such a huge issue in this country, we have to stop acting like it IS a huge issue when someone asks us about it. It's true that we shouldn't have to announce that we're gay to the world because being gay isn't a big deal. But at the same time, if we're asked the question, part of it not being a big deal is answering that question truthfully.

    "Are you gay?"
    "Yes."

    See? Not a big deal.
    I completely agree. I have said this on here b4 and got torn apart. But I actually believe in outing also. People like Perez are stepping back from it because he thinks it's hurting someone or whatever. But I think it's the opposite. As a young kid I was drawn to celebs who were rumored to be gay. I was the only one out in my high school and I felt so alone. Hearing other people might be gay made me feel better. I still think it does that for isolated gay youth. Zach is not fooling anyone or doing anyone any good.

  43. #343
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,582

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by Speeds View Post
    Why? I mean, what about Matt Bomer? I'm sure he said something in an interview about how he has a show to carry on his shoulders and hinted that the studios didn't want him OUT. The same thing may be happening to Zachery. He's just not IN the closet like many people who pretend to date female starlets.

    And did you guys know that Zachery and Matt Bomer are friends? I saw a picture of them together.

    FOUND THE PIC:

    Zachary is also good friends with Modern Family's Jesse Tyler Ferguson...if you follow them both on twitter they are always tweeting and hanging out together

  44. #344

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    I still love him either way gay or straight, but I do think it's ignorant for people to say "He needs to come out", just because they did. People are saying he needs to come out to help the gay community, but what the hell are you doing to help the gay community?? Why should he have to be publicly outed for U to feel better about your self?

  45. #345

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by doctorsun View Post
    Why should he be given a break? Supporting gay rights one second and then dodging a direct question about your own sexuality the next second is a little two-faced. You can't demand equal rights for gays and then turn around and act like being gay is something that's too personal to discuss. It's hypocritical. He's using the same old "I like to keep my personal life private" defense that Jodie Foster and Anderson Cooper have perfected. It's bullshit. It's treating homosexuality like it's still a taboo and saying that being gay is nobody's business, which goes against what the gay rights movement stands for. We can't have it both ways. If we want homosexuality to stop being a such a huge issue in this country, we have to stop acting like it IS a huge issue when someone asks us about it. It's true that we shouldn't have to announce that we're gay to the world because being gay isn't a big deal. But at the same time, if we're asked the question, part of it not being a big deal is answering that question truthfully.

    "Are you gay?"
    "Yes."

    See? Not a big deal.
    I find this very silly. You guys are like demanding that he comes out like he owes you something. It's his business and if he is in fact gay then every gay person has a personal timeline for coming out. Also he's a celeb and his paychecks could be affected by his decision to come out. You are not a celeb and it's very easy for you guys to tell him to come out when you are not in his situation of being famous. It's a total different game and same reason why many athletes don't come out too. You guys are being too naive about this, it's not that simple. It's just not that simple for everyone.

  46. #346
    Sex God GM1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    940

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    Just like everyone else on the planet, celebs are entitled to privacy. I bet there are far more non-celeb people who hide in the closet to protect their jobs than there are celebs that do the same thing!

    Expecting him to come out just for the gay community to say "told you so" is a bit silly.

  47. #347
    Problem? Nomenclature's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,416

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    Whenever a celebrity gives a long-winded speech about "boundaries", and "i'd rather not talk about who I sleep with" instead of answering a question. . .



    THAT MEANS THEY'RE FUCKING GAY.




    lol, like when Ricky Martin finally decided to "come out". The only thing that pisses me off is that most of these guys think they aren't being obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Entity View Post
    "PLACE MY GENETALIA IN THE THING YOU EAT AND BREATH WITH, OMG TRY TO EAT IT WITHOUT USING YOUR TEETH!! AHHH" *cums everywhere*

  48. #348
    I'm not really a doctor. doctorsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,728

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by gm2378 View Post
    Just like everyone else on the planet, celebs are entitled to privacy. I bet there are far more non-celeb people who hide in the closet to protect their jobs than there are celebs that do the same thing!

    Expecting him to come out just for the gay community to say "told you so" is a bit silly.
    I'm not forcing anyone out of the closet. It's clear that he (and Jodie Foster and Anderson Cooper and, not to mention, Ricky Martin and Clay Aiken before them) hasn't been in the closet for a long time. He's not a gay teenager struggling with his sexuality. He's gay and clearly open about it in his personal life. Refusing to answer the question publicly is just reinforcing the idea that being gay is something that's worthy of being hidden and coming from someone who publicly supports gay rights, it's hypocritical. Celebrities have a right to privacy, but why should being gay be something private?
    Someone asked me once how I could know that I'm gay if I've never slept with a woman. I've never shoved shards of glass into my eye, either, but I don't have to give it a shot to know that it's not for me.

  49. #349
    Slut coldsweat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    Those of you that think its just about 'outing him' are completely missing the point. I don't know how many times people in this thread need to say it but the more that celebrities skirt around these silly fucking questions the more it sends out the message that being gay is wrong and something to be ashamed of.

    Do they owe us something? Of course not, but if they want to be public figures they are going to have to behave in ways that WE do not. Zachary wants to be the lead in Star Trek, well guess what guy, who you are fucking is eventually going to come up! Revealing parts of your personal life IS PART OF THE GAME.

    Oh and for the love of god those of you saying "oh you just want him to come out to make yourselves feel better blah blah" are just so totally missing the point that you should keep quiet and let the adults continue with the conversation.

  50. #350
    Sex God GM1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    940

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Zachary Quinto addresses gay rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by doctorsun View Post
    I'm not forcing anyone out of the closet. It's clear that he (and Jodie Foster and Anderson Cooper and, not to mention, Ricky Martin and Clay Aiken before them) hasn't been in the closet for a long time. He's not a gay teenager struggling with his sexuality. He's gay and clearly open about it in his personal life. Refusing to answer the question publicly is just reinforcing the idea that being gay is something that's worthy of being hidden and coming from someone who publicly supports gay rights, it's hypocritical. Celebrities have a right to privacy, but why should being gay be something private?
    I didn't mention you or accuse you of forcing anyone out of the closet. I voiced my opinion which is that, until he confirms he is gay, then there is no point to any speculation or rumours. I think a famous person who campaigns for gay rights despite their own preference should be applauded, I mean it's not as if the general public are daft enough to think that every celebrity is straight.

    Quote Originally Posted by coldsweat View Post
    Those of you that think its just about 'outing him' are completely missing the point. I don't know how many times people in this thread need to say it but the more that celebrities skirt around these silly fucking questions the more it sends out the message that being gay is wrong and something to be ashamed of.

    Do they owe us something? Of course not, but if they want to be public figures they are going to have to behave in ways that WE do not. Zachary wants to be the lead in Star Trek, well guess what guy, who you are fucking is eventually going to come up! Revealing parts of your personal life IS PART OF THE GAME.

    Oh and for the love of god those of you saying "oh you just want him to come out to make yourselves feel better blah blah" are just so totally missing the point that you should keep quiet and let the adults continue with the conversation.
    Exactly, they don't owe us anything, they may have a job that brings them fame but said job doesn't automatically mean that they should state their sexual preference because it's demanded or deemed 'giving gays a bad name' if they don't. There are plenty of famous people who just don't entertain questions about their sexuality and/or relationships and that is their perogative.

    Famous artists/actors/actresses are there to do a job, what they do in their personal lives is totally unrelated. It's like saying that every person with a job should have to state their sexual preference, even if it means those people who are afraid or intimidated about coming out suffer mentally and physically.

    There are plenty of famous people who do quite well at keeping their private matters private, and that is their perogative. If people read what was said in the above statement by Zachary Quinto, it's a bit unfair for them to then go and speculate about what he meant.

    Unless you all know him through a private and personal relationship, it really is useless to guess what he preferes. Nothing is ever totally black or white you know

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.