JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 30 of 30

Thread: Asian Pube

  1. #1
    On the Prowl penetra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Seattle
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    138

    Code of Conduct

    Asian Pube

    OK, so this bugs me every time I see Asian naked (porn etc...) Why don't they at least trim it?

    Do you guys find that attractive? - the long hair as long as the penis... :/

  2. #2

    Re: Asian Pube

    Yeah, asian guys could be a little neater down there. Always a mess in my opinion.

  3. #3
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    963

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Asian Pube

    My personal opinion is that pubes should be as long as they want to get - I don't especially like the look of trimmed or shaved pubes.

  4. #4
    Slut RACERX71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Ft Lauderdale
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    252

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Asian Pube

    Some guys are into that some aren't . I am sure there is enough of shaved vs un shaved to make everyone happy !

  5. #5

    Re: Asian Pube

    Shave it - It's cleaner - hotter - and no hair in the mouth!

  6. #6

    Re: Asian Pube

    well we have hair down there for a reason, shave it is weird

  7. #7
    Needs more cayenne KentuckyPython's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Malebolge
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    5,165
    Blog Entries
    121

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Asian Pube

    If it's long enough, braid it or dredlock it.


    The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it. ~Oscar Wilde

  8. #8
    Love is in the air Ramindra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,364

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Asian Pube

    Why pick on Asians?

    I can assure you my dick is longer than my pubes.

  9. #9
    Slut eddie4392000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Tampa
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    150

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Asian Pube

    cute man i hope see more soon

  10. #10
    Nate555
    Guest

    Re: Asian Pube

    Quote Originally Posted by penetra View Post
    OK, so this bugs me every time I see Asian naked (porn etc...) Why don't they at least trim it?

    Do you guys find that attractive? - the long hair as long as the penis... :/
    Trim is okay, just to make it look neat, but not necessary. Shaving it woul look horrible. But what do you mean by hair as long as the penis? I'm quite sure a lot of asian guys got big ones and pub hair do not grow more than 6 inches, coz they fall off at a couple of inches.

  11. #11
    Nate555
    Guest

    Re: Asian Pube

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramindra View Post
    Why pick on Asians?

    I can assure you my dick is longer than my pubes.
    I don't want to hijack, but seriously Ramindra, why are you always sounding so defensive. So typical. Good God( jaw dropping), you look goddamn hot in the gallery though. If only the personality problem isn't there. What a shame. May be you'll be seen as a nicer person if you have more pics in your gallery???

  12. #12
    JUB Addict dat outside dick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ephemera
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    13,463

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Asian Pube

    I feel the need to take up for Ramindra here. The insinuation of this thread is that Asians have dicks that are so small their pubes are longer than their dicks. Ramindra is correct to call out penetra on this. I clicked on his nick, and went to his page. Says he is in Australia and multi-racial. There are no pics in the gallery that say "It's me" or have his name in the subject. There are a few pics of unnamed Asians in the gallery, but they are pics of porn stars I've seen on the net for years. Can't find anything there that would lead me to believe that he is jaw-droppingly hot, or has even posted a pic of himself.

    Now, I don't know him well enough to say if he has a persecution complex or not. But he is right in this instance. And only a colossal ass could say something as useless and embarrassing as "May be you'll be seen as a nicer person if you have more pics in your gallery???" Dude, if you would like him to post more pics of nude Asians for your private pleasure, just ask politely.

    And, good god, (jaw dropping) "maybe" is one word, and declarative sentences don't end with question marks.

  13. #13
    On the Prowl penetra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Seattle
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    138

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Asian Pube

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramindra View Post
    Why pick on Asians?

    I can assure you my dick is longer than my pubes.
    LOL, I'm Asian too and the reason I'm talking about Asian cuz that's what I can see in porn.

    Your pube is OK, not bad looking like those I've seen. I think it will look better trimmed

  14. #14
    On the Prowl penetra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Seattle
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    138

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Asian Pube

    Hmmm, OK... Sorry, if I sounded offensive. I just wanted to talk about long pube. I didn't mean to say Asian has small dick or what not.

    I, PERSONALLY, think trimmed hair is hotter.

  15. #15
    Nate555
    Guest

    Re: Asian Pube

    Quote Originally Posted by Cachiva View Post
    I feel the need to take up for Ramindra here. The insinuation of this thread is that Asians have dicks that are so small their pubes are longer than their dicks. Ramindra is correct to call out penetra on this. I clicked on his nick, and went to his page. Says he is in Australia and multi-racial. There are no pics in the gallery that say "It's me" or have his name in the subject. There are a few pics of unnamed Asians in the gallery, but they are pics of porn stars I've seen on the net for years. Can't find anything there that would lead me to believe that he is jaw-droppingly hot, or has even posted a pic of himself.

    Now, I don't know him well enough to say if he has a persecution complex or not. But he is right in this instance. And only a colossal ass could say something as useless and embarrassing as "May be you'll be seen as a nicer person if you have more pics in your gallery???" Dude, if you would like him to post more pics of nude Asians for your private pleasure, just ask politely.

    And, good god, (jaw dropping) "maybe" is one word, and declarative sentences don't end with question marks.
    The little girl's all upset because I picked on Ramindra. Didums.

  16. #16

    Re: Asian Pube

    i think pubes make a guy look older and manlier ...
    but a bush bigger than the dick itself ...
    is kind of belittling, literally.

  17. #17
    Cheers! JUB Admin TriBi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    DownUnder
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,678

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Asian Pube

    Can we please keep the conversation pleasant - and not "barbed"...

  18. #18
    On the Prowl penetra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Seattle
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    138

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Asian Pube

    ^ hehe ... thank you...

  19. #19
    Resident Nipple Inspector tavares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    My Casket of a Room
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,896

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Asian Pube

    Back to the topic, it's all part of the allure of Asians... their pubes. It's like telling a redhead to shave. HELL FUCKING NO!

    JUST SAY SO WITHOUT THE DAMN FISH MOUTH, YOU INSUFFERABLE CUNT!
    ™Zerlock; ™boxerdudeuk

  20. #20
    Slut xiandarkthorne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Penang
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    229

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Asian Pube

    Doesn't anybody else here like the pube hairs getting up their nose? I just loooove the smell of sweaty pube hair...hawhawhaw!!!
    Not your typical grandaddy...being a gay, very dirty-minded, horny and exotic old fart is just too much fun!

  21. #21
    singboi
    Guest

    Re: Asian Pube

    OK well, back to the questions of why Asian guys don't shave their pubes. There are few cultural factors that encourage Asian men to trim down there. Here in Asia, there are obviously not many men who feel pube trimming is necessary, or do it with the intention of making their tackle look bigger. I've visited many swimming pool shower rooms and public baths in China, Korea and Singapore, where men are generally uninhibited about locker room nudity among other men, and yes, I can confirm that the "trimming and shaving" fads have not generally caught on. From what I can see, most Asian men still have a full bush of hair "down there", and because the hair tends to be straight and jet-black, yes, an Asian guy's pubic bush does tend to look big and jungly, especially since Asians have smooth bodies that contrast sharply with the pubes. I think it's probably true as some posters here in JUB have noted, that Asian mens' pubes are usually quite thick and bushy. When I spent some time doing an exchange programme in China, I encountered a few young Chinese men (dormitory mates) who were smooth all over. They had no beard, and two or three had totally smooth hairless armpits (which I thought was strange, for adult men not to have even a wisp of underarm hair), yet when they dropped their pants in the communal shower room, these guys (even the ones with hairless pits) had huge, black pubic bushes, unshaved and untrimmed of course, quite a contrast with the smoothness elsewhere. I guess for guys who love men with natural, bushy crotched men, come to Asia and explore. 99% of Asian guys are still untrimmed and unshaved, and from experience, many Asian guys are growers rather than show-ers - they can look small when flaccid, with their uncut dicks burried under a mound of bushy black pubes, but when they get erected, yes, most are in the normal range for guys all over the world.

  22. #22
    JUB Addict dat outside dick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ephemera
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    13,463

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Asian Pube

    Amen! And Amen!

  23. #23

    Re: Asian Pube

    Quote Originally Posted by asianboy333 View Post
    well we have hair down there for a reason, shave it is weird

    Yeah? What's the reason?
    Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it.

    --Chinese proverb

  24. #24
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    46

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Asian Pube

    Race doesn't matter to me. I just love'em long and wild. Much manlier.

  25. #25
    tylend82
    Guest

    Re: Asian Pube

    its a simple issue actually...

    don't like the bush?

    shave

    duhz

    can't bear the sight of asian thick bush?...well..tell the potato queens about it
    I'm sure they want to look better if all it takes is...shaving.

    personally? I trim.

    there's pros and cons to having a thick bush
    some particularly long hairs can get caught in the zipper
    trimming...it can get pricky, less comfortable than leaving the bush alone

  26. #26
    The_Pianist
    Guest

    Re: Asian Pube

    Absolutely NOTHing wrong with long pubes.

  27. #27
    westwood blues
    Guest

    Re: Asian Pube

    Quote Originally Posted by penetra View Post
    OK, so this bugs me every time I see Asian naked (porn etc...) Why don't they at least trim it?

    Do you guys find that attractive? - the long hair as long as the penis... :/
    No, to answer your question, I don't think it's attractive. However, how many Asian guys have you seen nude? Are you referring only to the Asian guys that appear in the porn posted on this board? I'm half Asian, and I definitely keep my pubes groomed. The majority of Asian porn comes from Southeast Asia, and I suspect that quite a few of these Asian guys are actually underage. Someone should teach them how to trim their black forests. I assume you're only referring to the guys in porn. However, in real life, there are quite a few men who neglect their gardening. Par example, many European men go au naturel as well. However, if you're going to do porn, you definitely should shave. That's common sense. On the other hand, I don't like a bald pecker either. I do like some bush there. Bald peckers look like turkey giblets. yuk!

  28. #28
    westwood blues
    Guest

    Re: Asian Pube

    Quote Originally Posted by singboi View Post
    OK well, back to the questions of why Asian guys don't shave their pubes. There are few cultural factors that encourage Asian men to trim down there. Here in Asia, there are obviously not many men who feel pube trimming is necessary, or do it with the intention of making their tackle look bigger. I've visited many swimming pool shower rooms and public baths in China, Korea and Singapore, where men are generally uninhibited about locker room nudity among other men, and yes, I can confirm that the "trimming and shaving" fads have not generally caught on. From what I can see, most Asian men still have a full bush of hair "down there", and because the hair tends to be straight and jet-black, yes, an Asian guy's pubic bush does tend to look big and jungly, especially since Asians have smooth bodies that contrast sharply with the pubes. I think it's probably true as some posters here in JUB have noted, that Asian mens' pubes are usually quite thick and bushy. When I spent some time doing an exchange programme in China, I encountered a few young Chinese men (dormitory mates) who were smooth all over. They had no beard, and two or three had totally smooth hairless armpits (which I thought was strange, for adult men not to have even a wisp of underarm hair), yet when they dropped their pants in the communal shower room, these guys (even the ones with hairless pits) had huge, black pubic bushes, unshaved and untrimmed of course, quite a contrast with the smoothness elsewhere. I guess for guys who love men with natural, bushy crotched men, come to Asia and explore. 99% of Asian guys are still untrimmed and unshaved, and from experience, many Asian guys are growers rather than show-ers - they can look small when flaccid, with their uncut dicks burried under a mound of bushy black pubes, but when they get erected, yes, most are in the normal range for guys all over the world.

    This is hilarious. How do you know absolutely that 99% of Asian guys don't shave their pubes? To come up with a figure like that, you'd have to line up every guy in Asia and check their pubes. However, I get your point. Have you been to Japan? Did you know that quite a few Japanese guys are getting circumcized and trimming their pubes these days? However, I doubt that the majority of Japanese guys get circumcized or trim their pubes. Every guy in the world outside of the porn industry has allowed his pubes at one time or the other to grow wild. My boyfriend isn't Asian, and I have to remind him to trim his pubes on a regular basis. Actually, it's the ass hair that bothers me more about my boyfriend. In the past, I've made him bath, then I'd lay his ass out on a table and trim his pubes and ass hair myself. Shaving your boyfriend can be extremely erotic in itself. LOL.

    Let me put things into perspective here. Primarily, guys in porn, who get paid for being naked, keep their gardening updated. Most guys, regardless of race or ethnicity, allow their bushes to get a bit out of wack every now and then. Here's the newsflash! Most regular guys don't shave their bushes on a regular basis, much like most women don't shave their legs on a regular basis unless they have to wear a dress or frock. Most "regular" guys only shave before sharing their "giblets" with a partner, as a courtesy to their partner. And I'm only talkin' gay men. Most hetero American men I know don't shave their pubes at all. They don't care if the girl chokes on their bush. However, I agree with the original poster that these Asian guys in porn should have the common sense to shave their bushes. Afterall, they're getting paid to show their stuff, and they need to make it as visible and aesthetically pleasing as possible.

  29. #29
    westwood blues
    Guest

    Re: Asian Pube

    Quote Originally Posted by penetra View Post

    ...I, PERSONALLY, think trimmed hair is hotter.
    Then you probably should've written it as simply as you're putting it now. Some of us thought you were an Asian size queen with a hole as big as Texas. Just joking! Now let's discuss the evils of ass hair & dingleberries which appears to be more of a Western problem (LOL).

  30. #30
    westwood blues
    Guest

    Re: Asian Pube

    Quote Originally Posted by nycbased View Post
    Yeah? What's the reason?
    Well, if you really want to know the purpose of pubic hair, I can tell you. You have pubic hair for the same reason that you have armpit hair. Hair absorbs moisture and protects the skin. Excessive moisture from perspiration in these areas of the body can cause significant irritation to the skin in the armpit and pubic areas without the protection of hair. Keep in mind that the skin in these areas of the body is extremely sensitive. Do you ever recall getting a painful red rash under your arms during the summer when you were just a youngin'? This was due to excessive sweating in the armpits. As you grow and mature physically, you become a larger organism. As a larger organism, you sweat more profusely with physical activity than you did as a smaller organism. This is exactly why God gives you a bush under your arms and on your crotch. Guys who completely shave their crotches must baby powder or talc their pubic area to keep this area dry. Otherwise, they'd get a painful rash. Actually, you can give your boyfriend a similar rash if you spank his crotch too hard regardless if he has all his pubes in tact.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.