JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 610111216 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 550 of 1103
  1. #501
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    I think he is damn good looking.

    I think he is an entertaining actor.

    I think he earns his paycheck.

    I think his personal life is his.

    I think it is a shame that people don't have
    enough of their own life so they try to live
    the lives of others.



  2. #502

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    Gay people don't have enough role models. It makes a difference when a celebrity or public figure comes out and actually says "I'm gay." Because that statement also says I am NO WORSE than you. If straight celebs can make a passing reference to their wives or girlfriends without causing a riot then gay celebs should have the very same freedom to talk casually about their same sex signifigant others. Portia DeGenerous said it best. When her mother advised her "It's your private life. It's no one else's business.", Portia said "there is a very fine line between "privacy" and "shame". The gay civil rights movement never would have happened at all if everyone who was gay stayed in the closet because "it's no one else's business". Sometimes when people say "It's your private life. It's no one else's business.", what they are actually saying is that we are so much worse than everyone else that we sould hide in shame. As Oprah put it, "If everyone in the world who was gay came out, we could END homophobia." And I say Amen to that!!

  3. #503

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    Quote Originally Posted by hayden777 View Post
    I'm not quite sure what to make of that. I've seen on other sites that he is "secretly married" to a woman. That he's "totally straight" (kissing pics be damned) and has kids with her. On Youtube a woman posted a video of Matt taking his son? out to a premier of a Shreck movie and said when she saw him in person he was with his "family" Another poster asked her to elaborate on that. What did she mean by "family"? She said he was " maybe holding hands with a girl", but in the video it's just Matt, the boy and two older people whe look like they could be his parents. Others say it's a commitment ring and that Simon Halls wears one just like it. I'll be honest. In the very back of my mind I have thought what if he really does have a wife and kids and he's straight and just fucking with us. And NOT in the way we want him to. So let's hear it. What do you all think? What do you make of it?
    Hayden, I have some very bad news for you, pictured below is the mother of his children, the one he calls "babe", the love of his life




  4. #504

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    OUCH!!
    He sure does love 'em old LOL Any chance he'd cheat on her with Betty White?

  5. #505

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    That looks like his mom.

  6. #506
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    obvious typo..................

    should read Grandmother to any possible children he may beget.



  7. #507
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,586

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    obvious typo..................

    should read Grandmother to any possible children he may beget.


    Actually I think it was a joke.

  8. #508

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacquemar View Post
    Actually I think it was a joke.
    Very good, Jacquemar. Sometimes it takes people on this board a while to get it, if they get it at all. For the ones that thought I was serious, if you look closely you will notice that below the picture I included a ROTFL smiley

  9. #509
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    63,609

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    Sob.....there goes my chance of a 3way with him.

  10. #510
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    I thought my acerbic quip and smilies conveyed that.

    I must be losing my grip with age.

  11. #511

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    This is not an exit

  12. #512

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    Now if only it would be SIMON AND THE KIDS!!! I'd like to see that just to kill the other "straight" rumor that he secretly has a "wife" and kids. If he really had a wife, why wouldn't we see her out with him and the kids? Still, this is one more piece of the puzzle. Let's just hope we see a candid paparazi shot of him AND Simon and the kids. A pic of him and Simon kissing would be a plus.

  13. #513
    JUB Addict bluedragon4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    Quote Originally Posted by hayden777 View Post
    Now if only it would be SIMON AND THE KIDS!!! I'd like to see that just to kill the other "straight" rumor that he secretly has a "wife" and kids. If he really had a wife, why wouldn't we see her out with him and the kids? Still, this is one more piece of the puzzle. Let's just hope we see a candid paparazi shot of him AND Simon and the kids. A pic of him and Simon kissing would be a plus.
    It really is the worst kept secret. Anyone see those "I am a character: commercials on USA? I keep waiting for him to say gay instead of spiritual.

  14. #514

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    ^ I agree, you know he wants to say it. And he probably has, it's on the cutting room floor.

  15. #515

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    New Episodes of White Collar continues in January





  16. #516
    Sex God Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    625

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    Matt is quite literally the man of my dreams! And wonderful dreams they are too.

    I first saw him in the movie "Flightplan" and from the moment I saw him I said, "He is gay." and then, there was a scene where he was making out with a female flight attendant. I thought to myself... "Ok, who is ever going to buy that one!" Jodie Foster with a husband, sure, but Matt Bomer straight? I couldn't get there.

    Anyway, it was his role as Bryce Larkin on "Chuck" that caught more then just my eye and has sold me on him forever more.

    Hot! Hot! Hot!

    Did I mention Hot?


    Anyway, I'm so glad he has his own show and that it is doing so well. A face like his deserves to be on screen.

  17. #517

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    Simon Halls recently confirmed that he has 3 kids, but I don't know if they are all boys. I have done a google search and could not find anything. If one of his kids is a girl, then those aren't his kids. I do know that two of the children are said to be twins. Do any of those kids look like twins? They could be fraternal twins. Fraternal twins don't necessarily look like each other. They were just born at the same time. Can anyone else find anything about Simon Halls children? Are they all boys? And what are their names? I read somewhere that he has a daughter named Bethany. If that is so, then these are not his children. And that would lend credability to the "straight" rumor that he secretly has a wife and kids and these are his kids with his wife.

  18. #518

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    All too often I have gotten my hopes up about a guy and convinced myself he was gay, only to be crushed when I found out he was straight after all. I just don't want to get my hopes up about this guy only to have them dashed later. That has happened to me and a lot of other gay people here too. Lately I have had this awful sinking feeling that that is what is happening again. The wedding ring, the fact that the youngest child really looks like Matt through the eyes despite the gay rumor contending the children are Simon's biological chlidren, Matt saying in interviews that what is being said about him is "mythology" and all of the things I've seen posted about his having a wife or girlfriend make me think I'm heading for a REALLY BIG disapointment when he turns out to be straight. Whenever I have been really attracted to a guy and REALLY wanted him to be gay and got my hopes up about his being gay, I have ALWAYS, ALWAYS been crushed to discover he's not gay. I have the worst inkling that history is about to repeat itself again. If anything about Simon Halls children is markedly different from those kids Matt was pictured with, then the whole gay and partnered with Simon Halls rumor goes out the window.

  19. #519

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    Quote Originally Posted by hayden777 View Post
    All too often I have gotten my hopes up about a guy and convinced myself he was gay, only to be crushed when I found out he was straight after all. I just don't want to get my hopes up about this guy only to have them dashed later. That has happened to me and a lot of other gay people here too. Lately I have had this awful sinking feeling that that is what is happening again. The wedding ring, the fact that the youngest child really looks like Matt through the eyes despite the gay rumor contending the children are Simon's biological chlidren, Matt saying in interviews that what is being said about him is "mythology" and all of the things I've seen posted about his having a wife or girlfriend make me think I'm heading for a BIG disapointment. when he turns out to be straight. Whenever I have been really attracted to a guy and REALLY wanted and got my hopes up about his being gay, I have ALWAYS, ALWAYS been crushed to discover he's not gay. I have the worst inkling that history is about to repeat itself again. If anything about Simon Halls children is markedly different from those kids Matt was pictured with, then the whole gay and partnered with Simon Halls story goes out the window.
    Are you serious? Not to be rude, but why waste your energy and "get your hopes up" or crushed when neither you NOR I will ever have a chance with Matt if he were to come out.

  20. #520

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    Quote Originally Posted by masgrandeburrito View Post
    Are you serious? Not to be rude, but why waste your energy and "get your hopes up" or crushed when neither you NOR I will ever have a chance with Matt if he were to come out.
    I know. I know. It shouldn't matter to me. And you're right. None of us would have any chance with him if he was gay. But it's not just about "having a chance with him" if he's gay. For me this is also about visability. We need more out actors, especially if they are hot, leading man material or we will NEVER get to the day when a gay actor can be out AND continue to have a successful career. It is also about wanting to see more images of gay people with families so that straight people will stop thinking of us as just being all about sex. The "family values" crowd needs to see that we have families too. I think I got my hopes up too soon about this guy and it's really disapointing.

  21. #521
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    hmmm

    after carefully weighing the facts and rumours, I have decided that when

    Matt is avidly applying suction to my penis and attempting to tickle my

    prostate/testicles or groom my chest hair, I will know he is gay. (or at

    least bi) Until then, he is a pretty damned good actor on a pretty damned

    good show................and that will have to suffice......JMHO.

    f

  22. #522
    Sex God Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    625

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    Avidly applying suction to my penis. I like that.

  23. #523
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    ^
    I have reason to suspect I might more than just like it.


  24. #524

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    Currently watching the 2010 Kennedy Center Honors and Matt appeared on stage singing. My jaw damn near dropped, he can sing and he sounded GREAT!

  25. #525

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    I'd love to hear him sing. Can anyone post a video of him singing at the event? If things don't pan out for him in Hollywood, maybe he could make it on Broadway. Broadway does tend to be far more gay friendly anyway, if that really is what he is. Anyway, I missed the Kennedy Center Honors and would love to see a video of his singing. That would be most appreciated.

  26. #526
    Sex God Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    625

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    Damn! And I missed that.

    There is an extra on the season 1 set of DVD's of "White Collar" where a camera caught him singing on the set. I say caught, because when he finished he noticed the camera and asked if they had been filming him. Great voice!

    Love those musically inclined guys!

  27. #527

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    Here's the video

  28. #528

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    Not to beat a dead horse.....with this whole "is he or isn't he" but I just found his facebook page (I believe it's the real deal, could be wrong), it's set to private, but his "likes" include Gay Marriage, Joan Collins, Kathy Griffin, The trevor project.....I'm just saying.

  29. #529
    Sex God Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    625

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    Quote Originally Posted by masgrandeburrito View Post
    Not to beat a dead horse.....with this whole "is he or isn't he" but I just found his facebook page (I believe it's the real deal, could be wrong), it's set to private, but his "likes" include Gay Marriage, Joan Collins, Kathy Griffin, The trevor project.....I'm just saying.

  30. #530
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    He is Not Gay.

    He wouldn't suck my dick

    Or let me fuck him.

    In fact, he acted like

    He didn't even know me.

  31. #531
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,586

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    Quote Originally Posted by masgrandeburrito View Post
    Not to beat a dead horse.....with this whole "is he or isn't he" but I just found his facebook page (I believe it's the real deal, could be wrong), it's set to private, but his "likes" include Gay Marriage, Joan Collins, Kathy Griffin, The trevor project.....I'm just saying.
    Well, if it's real (that's a really big "if"), then this is the most telling evidence we've had so far.

  32. #532

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacquemar View Post
    Well, if it's real (that's a really big "if"), then this is the most telling evidence we've had so far.
    Well that and possibly these....



  33. #533
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    photo shopped,

    photo shopped.

    whose face did they

    overlay on mine?

  34. #534

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    Like you said though, THAT'S A VERY BIG IF! Anyone can set up a fake facebook account, or twitter account and claim to be a celebrity. For me though, it just doesn't have the ring of truth to it. I mean let's just agree for the sake of argument that he is indeed gay. If so, he is obviously not out publically. So why would he risk having something out there that could further expose him. I mean further than the kissing pics, which he could always argue were "just a joke". But I seriously doubt he would be on a social networking site or have anything out there that could identify him as a gay man. Especially now, at this stage of his career. I myself would not want anything too out there which is why I don't have a facebook, or twitter or manhunt account or anything like it. Given how easy it is for anybody to create phony celebrity accounts on facebook or twitter or the like, it is HIGHLY questionable that it is his account.

  35. #535

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    photo shopped,

    photo shopped.

    whose face did they

    overlay on mine?
    I don't think that's photoshoped at all. It is him. And I don't think he was "just kidding". He could always say that. But so far the only ones making that argument are the straight fangirls on IMDB. The man he is kissing came forward and identified himself as Mike White who confirmed that they were in a relationship from Nov. '01 to Feb. '04. Bomer could always dispute that but he has remained noticably silent. And then there's the famous "I have a show and a network riding on my shoulders." comment. How would that be a problem for a straight actor? It wouldn't.

  36. #536
    Sex God Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    625

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    Quote Originally Posted by hayden777 View Post
    And then there's the famous "I have a show and a network riding on my shoulders." comment. How would that be a problem for a straight actor? It wouldn't.
    Just to put my two cents in... That is a problem I would assume every lead actor in a show has. There is always that pressure to strike gold, and once someone does, the pressure, I assume, just gets bigger.

    When Jeffrey Donovan was pulled over for DUI, it reflected on the show and the network, and he is straight. The actors are the faces of their shows, and by extentsion their networks.

    Straight or not, Matt does have a job to do that goes beyond playing in front of a camera.


    And, can I say again... MATT IS SO HOT!

  37. #537

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    Nobody has commented on his singing voice, is anybody else as surprised as I am about how good he sounds.


  38. #538

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    Just to put my two cents in... That is a problem I would assume every lead actor in a show has. There is always that pressure to strike gold, and once someone does, the pressure, I assume, just gets bigger.

    When Jeffrey Donovan was pulled over for DUI, it reflected on the show and the network, and he is straight. The actors are the faces of their shows, and by extentsion their networks.

    Straight or not, Matt does have a job to do that goes beyond playing in front of a camera.


    And, can I say again... MATT IS SO HOT!
    But he gave that answer in direct response to questions about his SEXUALITY, not about anything else. That is why it seems so telling. Face it. It is NOT straight actors who are pressured to stay quiet about their sexuality. We get their sex lives shoved in our faces ALL the time! ONLY gay actors are forced to "KEEP QUIET OR ELSE!" Straight actors have all the freedom in the world to talk about how STRAIGHT they are. It is a homophobic double standard. Being gay is not like a DUI or anything else. It is part of one's identity. It is not something you should be punished for.

  39. #539
    Sex God Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    625

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    Ok, down boy. I didn't know it was in response to his sexuality.

    Yes, there is a double standard, there always is, and not just in sexuality.

  40. #540
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    I just find it odd that these things seem to be so much more important to
    third party people.

    People that will not experience an increase in wealth, health, intelligence
    or in spiritual or sexual satisfaction by 'READING LIFES TAROT CARDS' of
    people whose job is to provide us with entertainment.

    Do they demand their Doctor, Dentist, Fireman or Street Cleaner expose their
    personal lives as part and parcel for their remuneration?.... Just Asking?

    Oh, and just asking why one of the most vociferous of those demanding full disclosure
    is on here in an assumed identity AND little or no info in the profile......again, did some
    one say something about a DOUBLE STANDARD? I remain confused.

  41. #541

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    I just find it odd that these things seem to be so much more important to
    third party people.

    People that will not experience an increase in wealth, health, intelligence
    or in spiritual or sexual satisfaction by 'READING LIFES TAROT CARDS' of
    people whose job is to provide us with entertainment.

    Do they demand their Doctor, Dentist, Fireman or Street Cleaner expose their
    personal lives as part and parcel for their remuneration?.... Just Asking?

    Oh, and just asking why one of the most vociferous of those demanding full disclosure
    is on here in an assumed identity AND little or no info in the profile......again, did some
    one say something about a DOUBLE STANDARD? I remain confused.
    You TOTALLY miss the point. The average Joe private citizen is not someone anyone would look up to or point to as a role model. Would anyone point out a gay janitor and say to a depressed gay youth "Hey look. You see that guy? He's gay and look what he does. You too can look forward to menial jobs in your future! Yeh! Wow! Gee that's great! If I work hard enough, I too can have a dead end job that pays shit money! Whoopie! The glass ceiling has really been broken." C'mon, give me a break! It means so much more to see prominant public figures like actors, politicians, authors, athletes, etc. who are out and successful in careers that we previously never could have had. When gay actors and the like hide in the closet, the message that sends out to every one of us is "You're right to be ashamed! That guy doesn't dare stick his head out of the closet and you better not either!" There is NOTHING progressive about it. If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always got. Whenever public figures hide in the closet, it perpetuates the stigma of being gay! If we are SERIOUS about telling gay youth "It gets better", then we have to start acting like it! A public figure can make more of a difference and be looked up to FAR more that a regular dude in a dead end job that pays shit and we all know it.

  42. #542

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    New pics of Matt hanging out with White Collar Co star at The Grove.

    http://themenofhollywood.blogspot.co...-at-grove.html


    Looks like there's more pics of him lately. Must be because of the show returning.
    This is not an exit

  43. #543
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    Hayden,

    I do not want to get in a pissing contest with you. We have a different perspective and different life experiences that formulated our opinions.

    OK, I totally don't see your perspective. But, I do respect your right to it. My personal response is based on 'Outing" people because they are a public figure.
    i don't feel that forcing anyone into the position is a win for anybody. It is necessary to take in and embrace those that come forth. (whether it was for personal gain, career revitalization or whatever.

    Again, we are both entitled to our opinion and while I don't agree with you, I don't disrespect you for not agreeing with me. Time will out the correct answer when the hammer falls....Okay, Happy New Year.

  44. #544
    JUB Addict Ohiospeedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,629

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    I was really surprised to see him on the Kennedy Honors show singing, I didn't even recognize him at first. I say another nail in the gay coffin.

  45. #545
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,586

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    Quote Originally Posted by hayden777 View Post
    I don't think that's photoshoped at all. It is him. And I don't think he was "just kidding". He could always say that. But so far the only ones making that argument are the straight fangirls on IMDB. The man he is kissing came forward and identified himself as Mike White who confirmed that they were in a relationship from Nov. '01 to Feb. '04. Bomer could always dispute that but he has remained noticably silent. And then there's the famous "I have a show and a network riding on my shoulders." comment. How would that be a problem for a straight actor? It wouldn't.
    hayden, straight girls are not known to be too bright in this area. They have denied the homosexuality of every male celebrity that's come out. They bitterly denied that Ricky Martin was gay... and remember those photographs of Adam Lambert? They were screaming things like, "It's not really him!" or "It was a joke!" or "These are photoshopped." And look how both situations have turned out. I'm not even going to go into the whole John Travolta and Neil Patrick Harris controversies...

  46. #546

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    "OK, I totally don't see your perspective. But, I do respect your right to it. My personal response is based on 'Outing" people because they are a public figure.
    i don't feel that forcing anyone into the position is a win for anybody. It is necessary to take in and embrace those that come forth. (whether it was for personal gain, career revitalization or whatever." -------------------------------- Let me try to clarify something. I have NEVER said that anyone should be forced out of a closet. But it is very disheartening to see a possibly gay actor hide in the closet either by getting a beard or saying "no comment" in response to the question "Are you gay?" The closet is so retro. It is "the back of the bus" for our community. I fully understand why gay actors hide and I suppose I reluctantly agree with the recent statements of Richard Chamberlain and Rupert Everett that if an actor aimes to have a steller A-list career he is FORCED to hide in the closet. That may be, but it is SOOOOO DEPRESSING! I thought we had moved forward a little bit more than that. Actors such as Jonathan Groff who was voluntarily out from the beginning of his career are the kind I have such tremendous respect and admiration for. It was brave people like him, who knew what they were risking by coming out and being honest that started the modern gay rights movement. Oprah Winfrey said it best when she said" if everyone in the world who was gay publically came out, they could change the world." Conversely, if all the gay people hid in the closet, Stonewall NEVER would have happened and the cops would STILL be loading you and I onto "paddy wagons".

  47. #547

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacquemar View Post
    hayden, straight girls are not known to be too bright in this area. They have denied the homosexuality of every male celebrity that's come out. They bitterly denied that Ricky Martin was gay... and remember those photographs of Adam Lambert? They were screaming things like, "It's not really him!" or "It was a joke!" or "These are photoshopped." And look how both situations have turned out. I'm not even going to go into the whole John Travolta and Neil Patrick Harris controversies...
    That I agree with. You should see some of the things that straight "fangirls" have said on Datalounge. Twice now I have seen old pictures of Matt posed with Kristen Bell at some public function brought out and posted to "prove" he's straight. All they're doing is standing side by side at a public event with his arm around her shoulder like someone with a camera said "Okay, now move in you two. Smile" And then click they took the picture. They completely ignore the fact that A) She was engaged to be married to some other guy at the time and B) They were NOT doing anything sexual. Yet they will ignore the pics of him playing SERIOUS TONSIL HOCKEY with another dude! Unfuckingbelievable! One poster noted that in the second pic Matt is placing his hand on his partner's heart. That is a tender gesture that a gay man would do with his boyfriend. And yet a straight fangirl said "Can't you see he's pushing that guy away from him 'cause it totally grosses him out to be with a guy! He looks like he's about to throw up in that picture!" Oh yeah right, I always smile sweetly before spewing chunks. Dont you? LOL

  48. #548

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohiospeedo View Post
    I was really surprised to see him on the Kennedy Honors show singing, I didn't even recognize him at first. I say another nail in the gay coffin.
    What do you mean? I don't quite follow. Although taking your MOM to the event so you can be seen out with a woman? I know it's very politically incorect to say this, but that really IS SOOOOO GAY!!

  49. #549

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    New Hot Boner Photoshoot 2011/




    More here:

    http://themenofhollywood.blogspot.co...hotoshoot.html
    This is not an exit

  50. #550

    Re: Matt Bomer openly gay

    ^ Damn, thanks Speeds

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.