Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 378

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Roomate cum rag??

Has anyone ever sucked on a dried out cum rag before? Would love some stories about that...sounds so hot especially one that has some good months or years of use. Mmmmm.
    Last edited by Kinkdout; October 13th, 2016 at 01:36 PM.

Virgin

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I recently had the opportunity to go into my buddy's house because he was having a cookout and I needed to use the bathroom. There were quite a few people there, but everyone was outside except for me. This friend of mine is very sexy, and I knew there had to be a cumrag somewhere. Sure enough, under his bed was a pair of boxers that were still damp from what must have been a load of his earlier that day. Oh man, it smelled and tasted so good! I went crazy sucking on his sexy boxers, getting as much of his yummy cum from them as I could. I got so turned on that I wanted to jack off right then and there, but I was afraid of getting caught. Fortunately, my buddy is quite a slob, so his dirty clothes were just in a pile on the floor in the corner of his room. I dug through the pile and found another pair of crusty boxers, along with a pair of his socks. There were enough dirty clothes that I didn't think he'd miss them, so I took them. I have since shot many loads on those boxers while smelling his socks, which smell so good. Wish I could've taken the entire pile of dirty clothes home with me. I also wish I could be his cumrag.

Virgin

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I have a cum rag caked in jizz, I usually batter them for months and months before replacing with a new one.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by UnzippedJake View Post
    My buddy moved in with me for a few months while he was looking for a new place. I used to go to his room when he was at work and check his hamper for dirty boxers, shirts or jeans. There were always plenty of boxers to sniff. I would always check them for cum stains, but never found any since they were all crazy prints. He always had a towel sitting around to wipe his sweaty hands when he would play video games. I would always check that for cum with no luck. I checked the trash even...no luck. I knew he jacked off all the time, but could never find the evidence.
    One day his gf bought him a pack of solid colored boxers. A few days later I snuck into his room while he was at work to grab a pair of boxers to rub one off to and found one of the new solid red pairs of boxers. I turned them inside out to smell them and jackpot!! A bunch of cum stains right by the fly. There was one on the waistband, then on the inside of the fly that was a long streak, followed by a few smaller ones lower down. You could see where he put his dick back in his boxers after he came and it went from hard to soft. I licked the stains and you could taste his salty cum. I blew 6 loads to those that day.
    He must have liked those boxers because he bought more so I would always find cum.
    I am so turned on by my roommates boxers. When he goes to work, I know he only jerks off once a week and when I find the boxers he used I can't believe the huge cum load all over them. I can see his dick outline and tell he jerks off inside of them.. the smell turns me on so much I can't get enough.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

me too. the smell is like ammonia and such a turn on.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

My roommate always wears boxers and I figured out that he jerks off once a week. the first time I noticed them in the hamper, they were wet because he puts wraps them in his shower towel and they stay wet and you can see the outline of his cock and where he shoots his load. the smell turns me on so much and I can't help but want to find them when he goes to work. I get an instant erection and wonder if he knows because they dry out so fast and I put them back. He shoots such a huge load and has semen marks from the crotch up to the waist band and also around the back.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by pattrickw View Post
    My roommate always wears boxers and I figured out that he jerks off once a week. the first time I noticed them in the hamper, they were wet because he puts wraps them in his shower towel and they stay wet and you can see the outline of his cock and where he shoots his load. the smell turns me on so much and I can't help but want to find them when he goes to work. I get an instant erection and wonder if he knows because they dry out so fast and I put them back. He shoots such a huge load and has semen marks from the crotch up to the waist band and also around the back.
    We need some photo evidence of this...

Virgin

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

My navy blue hanes are so mucked up with cum, they reek like cum and are almost all whited out!!

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I found my roommates cum rag this morning he uses a small hand towel. The smell and taste was so sweet I jacked into them and put them back in his hamper. Now I have to look again to see if he jacks into it again. So sad he is moving out soon

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I just returned from a NYE thing. My partner and I crashed in the room where our host's brother lived before he moved out of the house with his fiance. It was mostly packed up and vacated, used as extra storage by my friend. The only things left in the room were the large furniture, like the bed, the desk, and a vanity, and the little pieces of clutter that this brother didn't seem necessary to pack up when he left or perhaps it had accumulated over the years since he left. I didn't think I would find anything; then again, he had just visited a few weeks ago for the holidays.

I had to be discrete as my partner does not know about my...interest in other men's deposits. Every man jerks off and every man leaves evidence. It gives me a thrill to spy on their intimate moments. When I am left alone in another man's bedroom, I admit to snooping, pilfering the usual locations for their cum rag.

My first find was under the bed in plain sight; a single white tube sock. It was stained upon closer inspection, slightly crusty with faint, discolored remains. It was used lightly, one or two big loads, not dirty enough to draw attention to anyone minding their own business. Still, it was an old artifact, whatever essence of him had long since left behind. I stashed his soiled cum sock in an easier to reach place for later.

At the bottom of a dirty hamper filled with lightly worn vacation clothes, a buttoned shirt, slacks, a hockey jersey, at the bottom I found a pair of black athletics shorts bearing the emblem of the local high school; on the inside was a mess of white streaks. It, too, was old and dried, but his cum shot light up against the black material.

That night, I slipped his wank sock over my penis and masturbated. I filled his cum rag with my seed, and then I stole it. I figured that he may never realize. Then again, he might miss that sock and in that case, what is he going to do? Ask anyone about his missing cum rag? So now, I have this stolen trophy, a single white tube sock that belongs to my friend's brother soiled with both of our cum shots.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I had a roommate named Paul, he was a 6'2" inch blond god that worked out everyday! Amazing abbs and biceps and ass! We each had our own bedrooms,but one day when he went to take a shower after being in his room for a bit, i went in and took a look around. On the bed was a blue towel that was folded over....I don't know why,but i opened the towel and to my horny surprise! It was covered in cum! He must have laid it out and then shot big spurts onto it as his cum covered it from one end to the other! I was shy and closeted and had never seen another guys cum let alone tasted it! I had a huge crush on Paul, and always had fantasy's about worshiping his hot body and maybe touching his cock! First i sniffed the cum shots, and the smell was light and sexy! Next i used my finger to scoop up one of the thick white gobs of it and then i sniffed it again and slowly put it in my mouth! The taste was something i never dreamed would taste so good! He was still showering and i could not resist slowly licking up every sperm shot and cum streak! His cum was thick and white and there was a lot! i licked that blue towel clean and then folded it back over and left it the way i found it! This went on for a few months,and every time he showered i would enter his room and repeat eating his still warm loads! One night when we were really drunk together sitting in the living room, he said to me, that a few months previous he was showering but had forgot his shampoo in his room,when he opened the bathroom door he could see right into his bedroom and there I was licking up his fresh big cum load from the towel! He said at first he was a bit shocked,but then when he thought about it, it turned him on that i was taking and eating his cum! He said that he had opened the bathroom door quietly a few times since then,and each time had seen me licking the cum off his blue towel! He said that he would even save up his loads for a day or two so he shot a lot for me to eat!!! Of course i did not know what to say as I was busted lol He told me it was cool and he didn't mind,and asked me if i wanted to masturbate with him sometime! A shocked as i was that he had found me out,I said yes I would love that! We would jerk off together from them on till me moved apart,and I loved that he would shoot lots of cum and often would hit my face or hair,but every time he would let me clean him up with my tongue and often it would be all over my face too! For one of my birthdays he even got me to lay on the bed and then standing over my face jerked off a 5 day load that just covered me and filled my mouth! Fucking incredible memories lol
    Last edited by Showitoff; January 11th, 2017 at 05:33 PM.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

The first roommate I ever had was in college. I didn't have a brother, so I never shared a room before college. I'd lost my virginity long before college, but this question is about roommates. I lived in an off campus apartment that my aunt & uncle had above their garage at their home in Santa Barbara, California. It was a 2 bedroom, and shortly after I moved in I met another student my age who wanted out of his dorm. I lusted after him from the moment we met, but he seemed straight and had girlfriends, and I was still closeted so I never made a move on him. Around the apartment I seldom wore more than underwear or shorts, and he did the same. Our bedrooms were across the hall from each other, and we never closed our doors because my 2 cats would sleep with either of us. Most nights I heard him jacking off when he thought I was sleeping, the sound of the bed creaking and the stroking with Vaseline was torture. I'd often find cum coated (or crusted) undies, socks, t-shirts, bandanas, towels in the laundry. Often when he was taking his morning shower, I would go in his room and usually find a wet cum rag. I'd sniff it and get dizzy. I have no idea how many of his cumrags I used to jerk with. Around the same time, I began to notice my underwear and socks disappearing. It never occurred to me he was stealing them and using them, until I found a pair of my black 2xist boxer briefs with cumstains in a pile of his clothes he left by the washing machine! I must have beat off 4 times that night with them before washing them. Sometimes we smoked weed together, which not only makes me horny, but it takes down my inhibitions. I made a joke about him leaving his cumrags in the laundry. That pretty much broke the ice, and in no time I had his 8" down my throat to the balls. Then he blew me. After that night, we either slept together in his bed or mine every night. It's a miracle I ever graduated considering how much action that apartment saw. I still have 3 of his cumrags that I keep as a momento.
    Last edited by seioussuction69; January 11th, 2017 at 11:15 PM.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I came across this thread when I googled “cumming into a handkerchief”.

I’ve used handkerchiefs as ‘cum rags’ for over 30 years
    I started out when I was about 9-10… I used to massage my cock with my sisters, then my dads handkerchiefs. It felt really good rubbing a clean folded handkerchief over the tip and shaft of my cock. It wasn’t until I was about 12-13 that I was doing this in bed one night and I felt this weird sensation over my body – then this white stuff came out of my cock all over my dads hanky and my stomach. I was unsure what had happened, so the next morning I tried it and it happened again.
    I had experienced my first orgasms… since then I’ve always associated handkerchiefs with sexual pleasure.

I think I masturbated nearly every night with dads handkerchiefs and loved the feeling of cumming on a handkerchief. My mum did wonder why I had so many of Dads handkerchiefs in the wash each week
    This was the early / mid 1980s and dad did have some nice retro patterned handkerchiefs. I found that the nicer the pattern / stripes the handkerchief had, the more it would turn me on and I’d cum more – plain white ones didn’t do it for me
    I remember at my part time job in a supermarket one night, I was cleaning up and found a thick burgundy striped handkerchief someone has dropped, so I quickly grabbed it and put it in my pocket. It was unused
    That night in bed I masturbated with the handkerchief and blew a huge load all over it in less than a minute!
    Since then I’ve always collected handkerchiefs that I’ve seen on the pavement or anywhere else someone has dropped one… I have about 80 different handkerchiefs like this. Most are clean and unused, but if I do pick up a used one I take it home and soak it first and wash / dry it before neatly folding it

I’ve been with my wife for nearly 20 years and I told her I used to masturbate with handkerchiefs and she thought it was ‘interesting’. She doesn’t know about all my handkerchiefs though

Sometimes if my wife is out I will feel the urge pleasure myself with a handkerchief or 2 or 3 and I will usually masturbate with one handkerchief and have a used one unfolded over my stomach to catch my ejaculate as it shoots out.
    For some reason I just love cumming over the delicate fabric of a nice handkerchief – especially if it’s not mine!

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I was never lucky enough to find his cum rag, but I did stumble across his lube. I used to think about him whenever I jacked it, haha.