JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 65

Thread: Hot Teachers?

      
   
  1. #1
    I_Alone
    Guest

    Hot Teachers?

    Anyone ever get "close" with a teacher...

    When I was a senior in high school (18 by then), I was really close with one of my teachers. He was 37, attractive in that authoritative way, hung, and Tall (6'4). After I graduated, I offered him a BJ, and he accepted. Hottest night of my life! Afterwards, we saw each other a few more times, then he left the school and haven't seen him since


  2. #2
    Salter
    Guest

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    I was very close with my music teacher in Junior High. At one point I asked if he would give me private piano lessons and he said yes. (Remember I was 14 at the time). My father exploded -- You can't take piano lessons with that faggot!! I knew I was gay, I had no idea the teacher was. Too bad my father wasn't more relaxed I could have gotten something on with him. Interesting you had the nerve to actually offer him a BJ. How could you be so sure he wouldn't react really negatively?

    John

  3. #3
    Salter
    Guest

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    I'm posting another because I forgot to subscribe to the thread so I can see the other answers.

    John

  4. #4
    Sex God TheTrish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Miami
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    898

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Alone View Post
    Anyone ever get "close" with a teacher...

    When I was a senior in high school (18 by then), I was really close with one of my teachers. He was 37, attractive in that authoritative way, hung, and Tall (6'4). After I graduated, I offered him a BJ, and he accepted. Hottest night of my life! Afterwards, we saw each other a few more times, then he left the school and haven't seen him since

    Hi,. I! The best sex I ever had was with a 40+ woman, she kind of seduced me, tho I didnít realize I was in love and kind of wanted it. She was a college professor, very attractive but definitely middle-age. She had short hair kind of like Hillary Clinton. She also had big, big boobs like Dolly Parton. But she dressed conservative. Anywho, me and the girls from class would gather in her office after each class for a gabfest, covering all subjects but usually getting around to sex. One day, I missed the gabfest but stopped by her office later. I was a love-sick puppy and had such a crush. She wore a tight skirt but long and a button shirt. I was wearing a short tight skirt and a thin tight spaghetti-strap tank with no bra, my usual FUCK ME outfit! LOL I sat on her sofa, crossed my legs, and we engaged in mindless chit-chat. Well, finally, she got up and went over and shut and locked her door. When she turned around, she had her shirt unbuttoned far enough that I could see the lace and frills of her bra. She sat down next to me on the sofa, those massive melons only a few inches away. LOL She was saying something about the younger generation being so open and free, but, honestly, I canít say exactly what she said cause I was busy staring at her breasts, watching them rise and fall with her breaths. She put her arm on back of the sofa and caressed my neck. It was like a bolt of electricity shot down my spine, and my back stiffened, pushing my nipples forward. I knew then that something sexual was going on. She pulled down spaghetti straps, and my nipple popped out. BOING! LOL She went right down and started licked and sucking my nipple. I was in heaven! LOL My legs flew open, the smell of sex in the air. hehe She paused to see if I protested, I guess. She looked in my face, I parted my lips and soon had her tongue in my mouth. She pulled her bra down, straightened up and had those breasts in my face. I didnít know breasts got so big. They were the size of footballs, her red spot was at least fives inches across, her nipples were like a quarter and a inch long. I sucked them like a baby pig nursing. LOL When I reached for her panties under her skirt, she pulled back and said we must stop. Then, she asked me if I would like to come to her house that night. YES, of course.

    T

  5. #5
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    780

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Alone View Post
    Anyone ever get "close" with a teacher...

    When I was a senior in high school (18 by then), I was really close with one of my teachers. He was 37, attractive in that authoritative way, hung, and Tall (6'4). After I graduated, I offered him a BJ, and he accepted. Hottest night of my life! Afterwards, we saw each other a few more times, then he left the school and haven't seen him since

    I have a pretty hot teacher name Mr. Giordano...he's like 47. Hes unmarried..all that. I totally wanna get it on with him. maybe i will when i graduate in june.

  6. #6
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,032

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    I always wanted to do the P.E. teacher.

    He looked like this...

    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  7. #7
    latinoboi166
    Guest

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    yeh. how the fuck did u have the nerve to ask him if he wanted a blow job. lol

  8. #8
    Bareback1988
    Guest

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bi Married Male View Post
    I always wanted to do the P.E. teacher.

    He looked like this...


    How can you know? You've seen him with a hardon?

  9. #9

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    lmao

    I had a major crush on my biology teacher in my A LEVELS, i was 17 years old.
    But I didnt have the courage to ask him for anything.

  10. #10
    chancedude
    Guest

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    My botany class just ended and the professor was incredibly gorgeous. I also think that he wasn't entirely straight. He has a facebook profile and everything and has students add him. I tried to add him on myspace but he said that the university frowns upon that. If I post the link to his myspace profile can someone add him and then post the pics that are on his profile?

  11. #11

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    Quote Originally Posted by chancedude View Post
    My botany class just ended and the professor was incredibly gorgeous. I also think that he wasn't entirely straight. He has a facebook profile and everything and has students add him. I tried to add him on myspace but he said that the university frowns upon that. If I post the link to his myspace profile can someone add him and then post the pics that are on his profile?
    no offense, but that is just slightly creepy

    On the thread's topic however, I had/have the major hots for my gov't/econ teacher from highschool. He is, now, 43 I think, but looks around 33-35. He has been known to have *cough* relations *cough* with students in the past. They have all been females as far as I know, however. But today, twice, I was asked if I thought he was homosexual, by two different people. I answered that I didn't think so although now I have been thinking about it and he did have a couple gay tendencies. Not to mention that I went back to see a couple of my old art teachers and do a quick presentation in one of the upper level art classes and passed him in the hall. I was just going to say hi and keep going but he stopped me and talked for a while and touched my arm a couple times......ugh who knows I am probably just reading into this too much as usual.

    So long story short, he is freaking gorgeous and I want to do SOMETHING, ANYTHING with him even if it would be a one time thing.

  12. #12
    chancedude
    Guest

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    Quote Originally Posted by skinnedrat View Post
    no offense, but that is just slightly creepy

    On the thread's topic however, I had/have the major hots for my gov't/econ teacher from highschool. He is, now, 43 I think, but looks around 33-35. He has been known to have *cough* relations *cough* with students in the past. They have all been females as far as I know, however. But today, twice, I was asked if I thought he was homosexual, by two different people. I answered that I didn't think so although now I have been thinking about it and he did have a couple gay tendencies. Not to mention that I went back to see a couple of my old art teachers and do a quick presentation in one of the upper level art classes and passed him in the hall. I was just going to say hi and keep going but he stopped me and talked for a while and touched my arm a couple times......ugh who knows I am probably just reading into this too much as usual.

    So long story short, he is freaking gorgeous and I want to do SOMETHING, ANYTHING with him even if it would be a one time thing.

    LOL. No offense taken. All I want is to see his pics on myspace. He told me that he used to add students on myspace but then the university frowned upon it because female students were leaving inappropriate comments. He told me that he has done modeling in the past. I would just to like to see his modeling pictures. He really is quite attractive.

  13. #13
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,662

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    If you have a myspace account you should be able to see the pics yourself.

    Great, now you made me curious to see.

  14. #14
    chancedude
    Guest

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightcharm View Post
    If you have a myspace account you should be able to see the pics yourself.

    Great, now you made me curious to see.


    He has his profile set to private. Grrrrr. I'll post the link in a couple of hours because I have to go.

  15. #15

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    Quote Originally Posted by chancedude View Post
    He has his profile set to private. Grrrrr. I'll post the link in a couple of hours because I have to go.

    post the link ill add him!!!!!!!!and ill bring you his pictures!!!!!!

  16. #16
    chancedude
    Guest

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    Quote Originally Posted by slutbutnot4u View Post

    post the link ill add him!!!!!!!!and ill bring you his pictures!!!!!!


    HAHA thank you slutbutnot4u! Here is the link : http://www.myspace.com/MarcTheo

  17. #17

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    Well my tutor looked like the pornstar Eduardo, think how frustrating it was to see him everyday and not to have got anywhere?

  18. #18
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    459

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    I fucked my professors daughter......thats it

  19. #19

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    I Always wanted to sleep with my P.E. Teacher, and plus he was also my Tutor!
    His name was Jon Skurr and he played rugby, he was sooo sexy - he was a england sevens captain!!!

    I Found a pic here!

    http://www.irishrugby.ie/assets/images/76580image.jpg
    He's the younger good looking one! - can someone pls make a fake please
    i would be eternally gratefull!!!
    visit www.********.com/elenapaparizouonline - the uk site for the Greek Goddess

  20. #20
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    60

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    well i am studying to be a teacher so i am hoping to have some hot students... who wants to have class?

  21. #21
    chancedude
    Guest

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    Quote Originally Posted by emoney View Post
    well i am studying to be a teacher so i am hoping to have some hot students... who wants to have class?
    LOL you go boy. What subject are you thinking about teaching?

  22. #22
    Salter
    Guest

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    Hi, I hope you keep that as a fantasy. There is no bigger no no than having sex with your pupils. Even if they're not underage it's an incredible boundary violation.

    John

  23. #23
    Insanity v2.0 FirePhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Inyokern
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,436

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    I had a huge crush on my p.e. teacher. He was so hairy, I can remember one time when we were playing basketball and he was in the team his leg rubbed up against mine mmmmm. He usually showered after the class (last class of the day) and I got a look at his cock one time and omg those balls...
    (not sure why at the time I thought it was normal and that I was still straight, talk about being in denial)

    umm I need to umm... take a shower... ya thats it.

  24. #24
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    484

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    please don't stalk your teachers, children...
    as "flattering" as it is, it's mostly just creepy. fantasies are one thing, for sure. but even fakes of a teacher on the internet can get them in major trouble.

    but, oh my god my chemistry teacher in high school was a fox. and now he's my coworker.

  25. #25

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    Quote Originally Posted by emoney View Post
    well i am studying to be a teacher so i am hoping to have some hot students... who wants to have class?
    The cute thing about this kind of posting, in any forum (no only JUB), is that it is always ok for students to eye lustfully, fantasize or (almost) have sex with the teachers, but it is never vice versa. You'll get a lot of lecturing from the holy people here.

    I personally just read the students' (or ex-students) fantasies or actual events. Need not to go to the part of being a teacher.

  26. #26
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    56

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    when i was a sophmore in highschool i had this global teacher, mr. fiorrilo. he was so fucking sexy! he was an italian STUD! he was in his mid 30's, about 5' 8'', thin but had some nice muscles, a great sense of style, and a really sexy personality. he loved to sit on his desk and put his lugs up on the empty desk infront of him, and when he did you could see a really nice bulge. i had so many great jerk offs to thoughts of him. i always wondered if he was bi. he had a wife but he was always advocating gay rights when we talked about current issues. he always seemed very cool

    on the last day of school that year i decided i had to try to get with him even though i knew it would never work. i figured i might as well give it a try.. nothing that bad could happen. at the end of the day i went to his class room where he was packing up his things. i told him i just wanted to say bye and i hoped he had a great summer. i almost chickened out but i had to do this. i went in for a hug, not a romantic kind of hug, but a friend kind of hug. i had my hands on his back and moved them down so they were resting on the top of his butt, i felt him jerk. i slid my hand towards the front of his pants, got a quick feel, but the he pulled away. i looked in his eyes and he said, I can't. i walked out of the room.

    i was so surprised that he didnt flip out on me. that shows how cool of a guy this was.

    i still dont know what that "i can't" meant. did it mean i cant cuz im straight, or i cant cuz im married, or i cant cuz your 16. i guess i will never know

    but those 2 seconds we were hugging were amazing, and his bulge felt as good as it looked

  27. #27

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bosley0604 View Post
    I Always wanted to sleep with my P.E. Teacher, and plus he was also my Tutor!
    His name was Jon Skurr and he played rugby, he was sooo sexy - he was a england sevens captain!!!

    I Found a pic here!

    http://www.irishrugby.ie/assets/images/76580image.jpg
    He's the younger good looking one! - can someone pls make a fake please
    i would be eternally gratefull!!!
    OMG!!!!!!!!!
    Now the only question is why didn't you jump all over that!! #1 he's hot #2 he plays rugby #3 HE PLAYS RUGBY!!!!

  28. #28

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    I had several teachers in highschool that I wanted to get with but never did. About a year after I graduated though I did end up getting with an English teacher from another nearby highschool. We met at a local community theatre that we were working at and by the end of the summer. I lusted after him all summer and finally got him into bed near the end of the summer. He was in his late 20's and very hot! About a year later I ended up getting with the music teacher from the same highschool as the english teacher. Good times!

  29. #29
    Warm brown buns SouthBeach30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,686
    Blog Entries
    6

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    I got head from my chemistry teacher in high school through a gloryhole. Looked through the hole and he was servicing a guy on the other side. I was gonna leave, but thought what the heck, put my dick through and got a great blowjob. He put his dick through after I came and I stroked it a bit, but I guess since I didn't suck he pulled it out. Peeked in the hole again and he was pumping into the other gloryhole. I left and didn't go back to that ABS or say anything to him. I was 16 at the time. I can't think of any way he would have known it was me.

    Last time I saw him was when I was about 23. He was celebrating his 40th birthday with some "male friends" on Lincoln Road and had gotten even more muscled.


    Porn for Patric: is my blog about porn sites and porn stars, guys I find hot and some of my photography

  30. #30

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    no action from my experience, but i remember back in hs, the soccer coach used to shower with us. The first time he wasn't even subtle about checking me out, we were chatting and he travelled his eyes down and gave me a funny/impressed nod. well, the thing is, i was the only uncut guy on the whole team, so not exactly just the coach lol

  31. #31
    Slut mikel_meekle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    State College
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    237

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    One day after school when I was a senior I gave my Math teacher from sophmore year a blowjob. He was wicked hot so I had to do it. I went into his room after school and after talking for a while, I just grabbed his crotch and he was like "What the fuck?" until I unzipped his pants and blew him until he came all over the place. He was moaning a little loud and I thought we were going to get in trouble. After he flipped out but it didn't matter - he never said anything because he was married and I knew he liked it anyway

  32. #32
    Slut mario9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    208

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    Not really... Most of my teachers are really old, lol. I do have a good looking female italian teacher but never got anywhere near doing something with her. *wink* As for the male teachers... I only have 2... One is over 60 and the other one's okay but not doing anything for me. *shrug* I wish I had hotter teachers.

  33. #33
    The Notorious C.U.N.T. TierraSimms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,574

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    Quote Originally Posted by mikel_meekle View Post
    One day after school when I was a senior I gave my Math teacher from sophmore year a blowjob. He was wicked hot so I had to do it. I went into his room after school and after talking for a while, I just grabbed his crotch and he was like "What the fuck?" until I unzipped his pants and blew him until he came all over the place. He was moaning a little loud and I thought we were going to get in trouble. After he flipped out but it didn't matter - he never said anything because he was married and I knew he liked it anyway
    Mikel_meekle, you are naughty boy. But I enjoy your stories of turning guys out.
    http://i27.tinypic.com/2nlbo8x.jpg

    Yeah, the bitch is BACK!

  34. #34
    Slut mikel_meekle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    State College
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    237

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    Quote Originally Posted by TierraSimms View Post
    Mikel_meekle, you are naughty boy. But I enjoy your stories of turning guys out.
    Yeah, I did have a lot of experiences in high school with straight guys. God I miss that school

  35. #35
    Matt
    Guest

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    All my coaches in junior high and H.S. were hot. A couple were self-conscious about how hairy they were and so didn't shower with us. A couple always showered with us. I think I posted this little story already but will share it again.

    I have a good friend that told me that years after H.S., he called up his coach and propositioned him. The guy took him up on the offer and it turned out to be a good time. After he told me this story, I looked up my senior year H.S. science teacher on the Internet and found out that he is now an insurance agent and that he apparently, was still single (48 years old). I emailed him...met for some beers...and found that he was also gay like me. He was still a total hairy musclestud...but also a total bottom. Yes! Here's to you Mr. Hammontree!

  36. #36
    BeardedWoof
    Guest

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    I used to cruise/check out, a HS math teacher I had and he KNEW it but he was heterosexual. He had the hottest hairy chest and goatee.

    We never did anything though but I used to j/o about him A LOT (and still do).

  37. #37
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    123

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    I'm into older guys so I had a crush on almost every teacher I had

    Two of the biggest were the music teachers. I got to see them wet and shirtless when we were in Disney World. The younger one was hairy (not that hairy, though) and showed a bulge, but the older one didn't. What's weird is that the older one always had a bulge showing. I actually found a picture of him sitting down with a slight bulge (smaller than it usually was) and have jerked it to that picture many times.

  38. #38
    Iwannacooperhiscronk
    Guest

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    Quote Originally Posted by wubbya View Post
    I'm into older guys so I had a crush on almost every teacher I had

    Two of the biggest were the music teachers. I got to see them wet and shirtless when we were in Disney World. The younger one was hairy (not that hairy, though) and showed a bulge, but the older one didn't. What's weird is that the older one always had a bulge showing. I actually found a picture of him sitting down with a slight bulge (smaller than it usually was) and have jerked it to that picture many times.
    wow that sounds hot, do you mind sharing that pic? hehehe

  39. #39
    On the Prowl dline07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    San Francisco
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    105

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    I've encountered many a hot teachers...I still do! Hot young ones, it drives me insane. We have a lot of really young teachers in my district and the men are just amazing.

    I remember back in my 7th and 8th grade year, I had the HUGE school boy crush on my PE teacher. He was like 23 or 24 at the time. I saw in the 7th grade, fantasized every way possible about him, and then I was so giddy to have him as a teacher in the 8th grade. I alway excelled in his class and tried to impress him. All I got were pats on the back though.

    I would go back and visit him, he probably doesn't remember me though.

    But every year I always have a teacher that I fantasize about...I don't know, it's been a fantasy of mine to hook-up with a teacher.

  40. #40
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    963

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    Quote Originally Posted by emoney View Post
    well i am studying to be a teacher so i am hoping to have some hot students... who wants to have class?
    I'll volunteer!

  41. #41

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    I'm a high school teacher. last night i jerked off fantasizing about a former student who is now 21. i fantasize about sucking his asshole, swallowing his cum.

  42. #42

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    hehe JNewYork, does your fantasy ever involved with some disciplinary action or a detention perhaps?

  43. #43
    cdyglass
    Guest

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    I liked my history teacher Mr . Hernandez . He was like early 30s late 20s married but he has a hot ass it was nicely shaped and oh god i loved it when he bended over because you could see his underwear line , whitey tighties . One day we were in the hallways walking and it was packed like we had to stand face to face with some people so i took a chance and he didnt notice but i grabbed his butt . it was so squishy and nice and he didnt notice so i just kept on grabbing it . those were the days

  44. #44
    On the Prowl mad4u85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    79

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    I had the hottest biology teacher. Young (late 20's), well built, and a smile to make you melt. We had these taller tables and chairs (instead of desks) and he had a habit of standing in front of each one during a period, I guess to give each 'group' attention. However, the tables were just tall enough for him to rest his balls and penis on, and sometimes I swear he wasn't wearing underwear because you would see the whole thing right in front of you.

    Do you know how hard it is to resist the urge to reach out for it?! I'm surprised I wasn't outed during that time, I would just sit there and drool everytime he did his thing right in front of me.

  45. #45

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    i still fantasize over my HS math teacher who was also the track coach...i just recently found a pic of him...could someone PLEASE make a fake for me??

  46. #46
    Slut yourally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    254

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    jhorny18, pm me the pic and I'll do you a fake...wanna see if u like what i do? u can check out my first fake (EVER!)of Mcgreevey on the what politician would u f*ck in the celebrity/sports forum...'kay?
    Don't do for someone what they would never do for you. There's thoughtfulness and then there's giving too much of yourself.

  47. #47
    Slut yourally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    254

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    of course if u want me 2 do it, tell me the body type, position, etc...
    Don't do for someone what they would never do for you. There's thoughtfulness and then there's giving too much of yourself.

  48. #48
    On the Prowl OrlandoGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Orlando
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    64

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    Strangely I had a huge crush (My first I believe) on my PE coach when I was in 7th grade. He was 22, tall, hairy chest (Saw it when he was playing basketball), and athletically built. I saw his cock once when he was taking a piss (It was actually a complete accident)

    I lusted over him for a year or two... looked up info about him on Google and found a few pics of when he was in college.... then forgot about him.

    Recently I was on adam4adam and saw a picture that looked REALLY familiar. I messaged him and said "Is this so-and-so?" He said "People usually call me River (Or something stupid like that), but what if I am who you said I am?" we chatted back and forth, then he finally told me it was him.

    I knew he was gay! I was amazed! He wondered how I knew when he wasn't even into guys back then... I have really good gaydar I guess.

    I'd love to hookup with him (My b/f would be down for a 3some) but... he sadly contracted HIV sometime over the years. He told me how it happened... really sad actually.

    Anyway, never hooked up with him, always wanted to though.

    We still chat every now and then.

  49. #49
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    27

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    My first gay crush was for a teacher at my high school. His name was Mr. Wood and I still daydream about his hottness. He was in his mid thirties, super stocky/muscular and was incredibly sexy. I could just tell he had a nice cock hiding behind the bulge in his khaki pants. He was the wrestling coach/science teacher. One time we went on a school retreat and he was one of the teachers that went. I couldn't take my eyes off him I wanted him so bad it was unreal. Before this I never really had feeling for guys but he really sparked my interest. He was very masculine and you could see the hair from his chest coming out of the top of his unbuttoned shirt. I saw his hairy stomach when he was reaching up stretching and the top of his tommy hilfiger boxers it gave me an instant hard-on. The room he slept in at the retreat was right next to mine, I could hear him unbuckling his belt and taking his pants off, all I could do was imagine him taking them off for me, I wanted to bust in that room so bad. I think I stayed up all night wishing he would come in my room stick his hot cock in my mouth. I followed him in the bathroom one time hoping to get a glimpse of him at the urinals, I stood right next to him and got a good peak at his super fat cock, it looked thick and real smooth, I wanted him to say something but he didn't. I still wish I could hookup with him, I highly doubt it is possibly, he is very straight of course!

  50. #50

    Re: Hot Teachers?

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoGuy View Post
    Strangely I had a huge crush (My first I believe) on my PE coach when I was in 7th grade. He was 22, tall, hairy chest (Saw it when he was playing basketball), and athletically built. I saw his cock once when he was taking a piss (It was actually a complete accident)

    I lusted over him for a year or two... looked up info about him on Google and found a few pics of when he was in college.... then forgot about him.

    Recently I was on adam4adam and saw a picture that looked REALLY familiar. I messaged him and said "Is this so-and-so?" He said "People usually call me River (Or something stupid like that), but what if I am who you said I am?" we chatted back and forth, then he finally told me it was him.

    I knew he was gay! I was amazed! He wondered how I knew when he wasn't even into guys back then... I have really good gaydar I guess.

    I'd love to hookup with him (My b/f would be down for a 3some) but... he sadly contracted HIV sometime over the years. He told me how it happened... really sad actually.

    Anyway, never hooked up with him, always wanted to though.

    We still chat every now and then.

    hey why not post up a picture?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.