JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 157
  1. #51
    BrandonSBCA
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by BorderlineBoy View Post
    Thanks brandon i think i just need to meet more nice people like you lol
    Actually, just knowing that there's people out there who can find a heavier man attractive, or that there are people who feel the same way i do really helps.
    The thing is, i live in a small town, and have had a really sheltered upbringing i guess you can say.. nearly all the exposure i've had to the gay community so far has either been through the internet or from TV, and thats where the whole skinny-to-be-attractive thing comes from.
    I personally think that a bit of chub looks good on a guy. but im still not happy with it on me, mostly because of the whole media thing. I think i just need to get out into the world more is all.
    Okay, I know exactly how you feel because I grew up not knowing a whole lot of gay people in my life, I lived a sheltered life as well, when I went into the gay community it was on the Internet.

    I joined JUB and that's all I saw, were these smooth boyish looking guys, and it made me feel that I had to look like that in order to look attractive or fit in the gay community. When I saw the channel LOGO on TV it was sad to see ONLY the typical gay man and lesbian. The stereotypical gay seems to be fit, skinny, fem acting type guys. Well it only seems that the fem acting stereotype wasn't as big but the skinny and fit stereotype was huge.

    Well if you are unhappy with the way your body looks, try to change it, but change it for you, don't change it because the people on TV say that a gay man needs to be fit. They seem to be kind of brainwashing people to think that fit and thin is the way to be. I'm really happy being chubby, my boyfriend is chubby as well. We both find each other attractive, and I've gone through the situation that I felt fat and ugly because I didn't look like the porn stars.

  2. #52
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Burlington
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    i personally like my body, but its always a matter of "what does everyone else think?" i hear that whole thing goes away with age, but its still a big deal to me (even though i know it shouldn't be).
    what IS the view on chubby guys in the gay community, in general?

  3. #53
    BrandonSBCA
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by BorderlineBoy View Post
    i personally like my body, but its always a matter of "what does everyone else think?" i hear that whole thing goes away with age, but its still a big deal to me (even though i know it shouldn't be).
    what IS the view on chubby guys in the gay community, in general?
    Yikes....the view on chubby guys in the gay community, you'll find more people trying to be fit than be chubby. Usually you'd have to be surrounding yourself in the chub community to actually fit in.

    But look at this way, you'll see chubby people but not as much as you would like to see in the gay community. Also I think I mention Biggercity.com, if you are willing to fork the money to talk to other chubs on there then that's great, but I deleted my account on that website because it's a complete JOKE!

  4. #54
    LondonPopTart
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    im 21 chubby. aim;MonsterSquadPrez..myspace; www.myspace.com/candyboy

  5. #55
    Human1
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonSBCA View Post

    But look at this way, you'll see chubby people but not as much as you would like to see in the gay community. Also I think I mention Biggercity.com, if you are willing to fork the money to talk to other chubs on there then that's great, but I deleted my account on that website because it's a complete JOKE!
    I already told you one time. YOU DO NOT NEED TO PAY TO CHAT!!!!!

    I have been a basic (Free/non paying) member since last year and i have always been able to go into the chat room, send enotes, and chat with others on the messenger all for FREE. The only real place the ywon't let you chat in are the forums, but hardly anyone goes there anyway.

    I don't know why you have such a grudge on the site, but what you say just isn't so.

  6. #56
    BrandonSBCA
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Human1 View Post
    I already told you one time. YOU DO NOT NEED TO PAY TO CHAT!!!!!

    I have been a basic (Free/non paying) member since last year and i have always been able to go into the chat room, send enotes, and chat with others on the messenger all for FREE. The only real place the ywon't let you chat in are the forums, but hardly anyone goes there anyway.

    I don't know why you have such a grudge on the site, but what you say just isn't so.
    I don't want to go into a chat room, it was a waste because I couldn't do certain things on there that a person can do on another website for free. God take a chill pill jeez, I thought you already deleted your account.

  7. #57
    Slut cabal74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Danbury
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    187

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by hairycub29 View Post
    Awww thanks mate..... ideally i would like a chaser kinda bf.... i mean im not into gaining or being watched as i eat... im a naturally bigger build and im happy as i am......
    Well just based on your avatar pic I would say don't change a thing. I guess I would call myself a chaser. I am not as "in shape" as I could be but I find myself attracted to bigger guys in my own age range. And for the record you can still call yourself young at 30.

  8. #58
    JUB Addicts Stryfe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,970
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    I think they are far too under-appreciated. Here's a huzzah for the cubs!

    http://justusboys.com/forum/userimag...8/7/265436.jpg
    Faith in Chaos

  9. #59
    BrandonSBCA
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Stryfe View Post
    I think they are far too under-appreciated. Here's a huzzah for the cubs!

    http://justusboys.com/forum/userimag...8/7/265436.jpg
    Yeah for Cubs.

  10. #60

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Stryfe View Post
    I think they are far too under-appreciated. Here's a huzzah for the cubs!

    http://justusboys.com/forum/userimag...8/7/265436.jpg
    i'll take one!!

  11. #61

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by cabal74 View Post
    Well just based on your avatar pic I would say don't change a thing. I guess I would call myself a chaser. I am not as "in shape" as I could be but I find myself attracted to bigger guys in my own age range. And for the record you can still call yourself young at 30.
    OMG i think i am falling in love with you....... ur too kind

  12. #62

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Stryfe View Post
    I think they are far too under-appreciated. Here's a huzzah for the cubs!

    http://justusboys.com/forum/userimag...8/7/265436.jpg
    I believe I have seen this guy on DudesNude in case anyone was thinking about contacting him. Boston area, I think.

  13. #63
    Virgin SupremeBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Manila
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Whatever happened to the original topic? Namely young, hot, chubby guys who's below 20? C'mon guys! This thread is getting me pumped up.

  14. #64
    Human1
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeBeing View Post
    Whatever happened to the original topic? Namely young, hot, chubby guys who's below 20? C'mon guys! This thread is getting me pumped up.
    Um. Is this just an attempt to keep the thread alive because everybody under the age of 30 are young.

  15. #65
    Virgin SupremeBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Manila
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Human1 View Post
    Um. Is this just an attempt to keep the thread alive because everybody under the age of 30 are young.

    No. I appreciate the beauty of smooth chubs under the age of twenty.

  16. #66
    Slut cabal74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Danbury
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    187

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by hairycub29 View Post
    OMG i think i am falling in love with you....... ur too kind
    You're welcome. I just call them as I see them.

  17. #67

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeBeing View Post
    Whatever happened to the original topic? Namely young, hot, chubby guys who's below 20? C'mon guys! This thread is getting me pumped up.
    Actually, the original topic was
    Quote Originally Posted by Buhnana View Post
    Could someone post pics/vids of some? It seems impossible to find many of guys not too big, and not much older than mid 20's or so.
    So I'd say pics of "hot chubby guys" of up to age 25 or 26 would still be on-topic. And I don't think anyone has wandered too far afield.
    "...since I cannot prove a lover / To entertain these fair well-spoken days, / I am determined to prove a villain / And hate the idle pleasures of these days"

  18. #68
    Servb0t King
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    I'm a young chub...who wants to date a young chaser...but I just can't find one. =(

  19. #69
    Irecom13
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Chaser lookin' for chub!

  20. #70
    Primetyme
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Smooth husky/chubby guys in their 20's...such a rare and wonderful find

  21. #71

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by topper0606 View Post
    im a young slim chaser and i love young chubby men but it always seems that the guys i go for only like young chubs as well
    well keep looking topper they are around
    but most chubby guys think why do u like me im nothing but fat its a thing that has been installed into us since we were born and its a hard thing to get rid of

  22. #72
    BrandonSBCA
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil_oz View Post
    well keep looking topper they are around
    but most chubby guys think why do u like me im nothing but fat its a thing that has been installed into us since we were born and its a hard thing to get rid of
    To me it was mostly installed when I had twinks telling me how fat and ugly I was. When I was 10 to 19 years old I really did like my body, I wasn't bothered by it until good looking guys especially chubs my own weight who told me I was way too fat and unattractive to fit in.

    Also it seems JUB member's definition of a chub is someone who is 190 to 200 pounds. Just an observation people.

  23. #73
    raging comicholic NomineDetracto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,857
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    as a young "chaser" who's thin, i've found that most chubby guys my age are (A) straight and really cocky or (B) gay and really shy/self conscious.

    which makes me really sad.
    you chubby guys are cute!
    and you older chubs are handsome!

    be healthy, and just know that everyone isn't wanting you to change.

  24. #74
    BrandonSBCA
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by NomineDetracto View Post

    be healthy, and just know that everyone isn't wanting you to change.
    When you say being healthy does that mean be healthy and not be totally obese or being healthy meaning lose 200 pounds to be healthy?

    I've seen a lot of cute chubs on here that hate being fat, like as if it was some kind of sin and they go to beyond the depths of trying to lose a LOT of weight. Which is sad because they were already good looking as they were.

  25. #75
    raging comicholic NomineDetracto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,857
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    i just mean be healthy as in "don't have a heart attack when you're 35."

    and i only say that because i'm dating a bigger guy (who needs to lose weight for health reasons) and it's a tough subject.
    just be healthy...

  26. #76
    BrandonSBCA
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Okay just wondering, because I remember reading a thread about a guy whose boyfriend was gaining weight and he had a big issue about it which disturbed me because it almost seemed like he was going to dump his boyfriend because he put on 10 pounds.

  27. #77
    raging comicholic NomineDetracto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,857
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    oh, no... i love how he looks, he just needs to be healthy.
    because i love him and want to keep him around.

  28. #78
    BrandonSBCA
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by NomineDetracto View Post
    oh, no... i love how he looks, he just needs to be healthy.
    because i love him and want to keep him around.
    Yeah me and my partner both agreed to lose weight together, I wanted to get around 230 and he wanted to get around 250. It's just sad hearing someone throw their boyfriend away because they gained a few pounds.

  29. #79
    raging comicholic NomineDetracto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,857
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    that is sad.
    i don't care if Mark loses a bunch of weight, but he knows i like chubby guys, so i don't know if he's worried i won't be attracted to him if he does.
    but, like i've told him, i don't care either way, i just want him to be healthier.

    it's good that you and your guy can do it together.
    i need to get more in shape too, i've been lacking on my crunches & push-ups!

  30. #80

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by BorderlineBoy View Post
    Thanks brandon i think i just need to meet more nice people like you lol
    Actually, just knowing that there's people out there who can find a heavier man attractive, or that there are people who feel the same way i do really helps.
    The thing is, i live in a small town, and have had a really sheltered upbringing i guess you can say.. nearly all the exposure i've had to the gay community so far has either been through the internet or from TV, and thats where the whole skinny-to-be-attractive thing comes from.
    I personally think that a bit of chub looks good on a guy. but im still not happy with it on me, mostly because of the whole media thing. I think i just need to get out into the world more is all.
    very interesting.... i'm 21 im not fat or skinny im average i would consider myself a chaser but honestly i love all types of men because to me its inner beauty that counts as a first and then the rest, i'm really sick of those mainstream tv show's that only show the fit and fem gay guys that go to the hotspots, those show's are garbage i usually never watch them because i get disgusted at how some of them act and it doesn't represent a majority of the gay,bi community and i agree with brandon,(hey brandon how's it goin? havent talked to you in a while) if you want to look a certain way do it for yourself and no one else, fuck the mainstream u know? thats my advice to you

  31. #81

    Re: Young chubby guys

    i have yet to meet a guy that really loves he fact i'm chubby.
    that i find attractive to. "/

  32. #82
    JUB Addict LukitaS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,220

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    I am fit and got a turn on if a guy is chubby, is a fantasy needed to be fullfil...As long as you have a nice moment with someone, I don't really care whether he is fit, skinny, chubby, short, tall and so on.

  33. #83
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    154

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    i`m 19 n chubby n im yet to meet anyone who thinks that being a chub is hot. >_< Lets face it we are not loved. Thank you tv and the gay stereotype of being an overly skinny, youth obssessed queen.

  34. #84
    JUB Addict LukitaS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,220

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Well cmizer, Ricardo, aka Carlos Solis from Desperate housewives isn't skinny, he is a sexy chub daddy. So, depending on the TV show, not all movies or Tv Shows have all skinny characters.

  35. #85
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    154

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    yea but he`s old :P I`m talking about guys my age. I`d love a daddy tho anyone want me? lol

  36. #86

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Damm those guys are hot

  37. #87

  38. #88

    Re: Young chubby guys

    http://x16test.xtube.com/community/p...user=dirtymind

    This my page on Xtube with my pics and vids.

    Sometimes do cam shows on Cam4, some real dirty chasers on there. I'm not as chub as some of the hot guys posted though.

  39. #89
    On the Prowl dooler20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    110

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Ugh I think we are all having the same problems. I'm a sort of chubby guy 22 and just want someone around my size or smaller but the guys all just see that skinny Zac Efron look as hot. And it doesn't help that i'm around NYC all the time. I just want a guy to cuddle up to at night but us chubby boys get shafted and I have a cute face so I get guys that like me from the neck up and then wish i was like 40 pounds less boo

  40. #90
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    hi me i'm 19, i'm living to guadeloupe.
    i love chubby guys but to guadeloupe gay are hating.
    furthemore i'm shy, i wanna love and be love by a chubby guy but i can just stay sitting there looking them without be able to tell them what i feel about them.
    i wanted anyone to know that i love men i'm exaushted of my friend always trying introduce me a woman thinking i love girls, i wanted a gentle chubby guy with me, but i can't so i hope you enjoy anytime with your bf guys, i wanted you chubby guys to know that you're beautifull, you're so kind so carring and so beauty i'm getting so anoying whenever someone tell you're ugly just because you're overweight!
    daamn that really pissing me off cause it ain't right at all, for me, you're the beautiest guys of the world.
    me i'm thin but i really love you guys!
    never change a bit guys, i love you as you are.

  41. #91
    JUB Addict WIZZARD101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    DFW
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    1,649

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    im a chubby and it is tough in the gay world t0 find guys that are not into twinks or the super buff

  42. #92
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Posts
    20

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    I'm a little chubby lol... I'm on the very upper end of 20s though. I just posted some pics in this section (Fetish) under "Cum on my pic?". (I can't post a link cuz I haven't posted enough, I guess)

  43. #93
    cock addict serious_andy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,270
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Great pics stryfe, love young chubs

  44. #94
    onlyrealguys
    Guest

    chubby college boy passed out on his bed...

    Hey guys. I myself love to see pics of chubby guys. I especially love to see chubby college boys. Here are a few pics of a cute chubby college boy caught passed out on his bed. Let me know what you think!

    Jeremy
    onlyrealguys.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails outonthebed.jpg   outonthebed2.jpg   outonthebed4.jpg  

  45. #95
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    it's my opinion but for me he's not enough fat and to hairy

  46. #96
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    485

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Oh fuck! what a sweet thread.

  47. #97
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    693

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    these are some hot men

  48. #98
    Virgin Cloud Strife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Brea
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    25

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    You know, It is a shame that not too many guys are into the whole "chubby guy" scene. For years I myself have gone back and forth from "Jock-ish" proportions to "chubby-cub" status...and I have to say, it's sometimes a lonely road when your belly is a little biggerm although to be honest it really matters WHERE you happen to be at the time as well.

    I could walk into a circuit party in WeHo one day and be a hot commodity but on another day at another time...be totally rejected. On the other hand, I get the same results if I were to head out to a bear bar for the night as the chubby, hairy me versus the smooth, muscular version. Ehh, torn between two worlds...lol

    Sorry for the rant guys...good thread though!

  49. #99
    JackinSea
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    I likes scruffy, bespectacled, and whackin' their weenies!

  50. #100
    Newbie Villarreal08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Abilene/Hamlin/Aspermont
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Hi Guys i jus signed up...Im 19 almost 6 ft tall and i weigh bout 205...i agree with most of yall...Young chubs are so fkin sexy ...im a lil chubby myself and my opinion on the being thin thing is that while some twinks look good most of them to me are to freakin skinny and have no ass...i mean a skeleton cant keep u warm at night wen its freezing outside as for a chub they have some kinda warmth that makes me feel how do u spell it COZY or w/e ....no offense to twinks...and if ur a chub u shouldnt think that ur fat and ugly because right now even if u dont know i bet someone thinks ur beautiful and sexy as hell ...I mentioned that i was a lil chubby but i still think im fine and im the shit cuz i leave skid marks everywhere i sit lol In school i had alot of girls on me that wanted to be with me but they never knew y they couldnt until i finally came out after i grad but that doesnt mean that im a stranger to the gay community...ive had my share of experiences and will have lots more .....as to u who cant find love dont give up man they could come walking around the corner one day

    Us gay ppl rock

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.