JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 137
  1. #1

    Young chubby guys

    Could someone post pics/vids of some? It seems impossible to find many of guys not too big, and not much older than mid 20's or so.

  2. #2
    JUB Addict
    moonybig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    dartmouth nova scotia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    6,636

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    its hard to find them cos no one likes to see chubby guys. if there not a twink then they dont wanna see them.

  3. #3
    JUB Addict hermanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,304
    Blog Entries
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    i like to see chubby guys . i like to see guys. i'm always interested - anytime there's a dick involved.
    ding

  4. #4
    JUB Addicts Stryfe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,970
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Faith in Chaos

  5. #5
    Theyoungman
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Stryfe View Post
    Damn those guys are hot. Some of them I have seen before and one of them I think I have chatted with before...

  6. #6

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Looking good there guy......nice pics!

  7. #7
    7 Year JUB Veteran James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SNORElando
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,384
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    I love that first one the best.

  8. #8
    Sex God wanky_window's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Sheffield
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    653

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    i'm getting a bit fat, but i'm too shy to post photos and i have a beard.

  9. #9
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    http://justusboys.com/forum/userimag...mbs/195308.jpg
    Oh. My. God. I'm definitely about to blow a load in my pants, thanks for the link.

  10. #10
    Theyoungman
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse View Post
    http://justusboys.com/forum/userimag...mbs/195308.jpg
    Oh. My. God. I'm definitely about to blow a load in my pants, thanks for the link.
    Dude. I totally agree...

  11. #11
    JUB Addicts Stryfe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,970
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by wanky_window View Post
    i'm getting a bit fat, but i'm too shy to post photos and i have a beard.
    I think you'll find that we appreciate you more than you believe. So give it a shot if you want to.
    Faith in Chaos

  12. #12

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Fantastic gallery Stryfe- Thanks!

  13. #13
    JUB Addict hermanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,304
    Blog Entries
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    sweating as i looked through stryfe's gallery. these are DREAM guys.
    ding

  14. #14
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    14

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    aw im sad! i only wish i could find a guy .... *sigh* i want a slim guy! im chubby but i still want a slim guy no love out there for meeeeee ((( so saddd

  15. #15
    BrandonSBCA
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    ^There are tons of chasers that like chubs.

  16. #16
    Theyoungman
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by mwuahahaha View Post
    aw im sad! i only wish i could find a guy .... *sigh* i want a slim guy! im chubby but i still want a slim guy no love out there for meeeeee ((( so saddd
    Hey you sent me a private messege.

    HI and welcome... Yes there are tons of chasers who like bigger guys.

    I'm one fo them

    BTW: Yes that is me in the photo...

  17. #17
    Theyoungman
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by BOOBIE View Post
    Hello every one 1st time post so let me fill you in bout me a bit. I'm your typical slim Bi-Puertorican Wolf-Cub Boy that just happens to adore chubby men. Can't explain it I just do, but @ the moment I'm in a relationship with a female so that's that LOL! Any ways I'd like every one to check out www.BiggerCity.com its my favorite chubby site by us for us! So when you get tired of the same o thing stop by and see all the chubbys, and yeah don't forget to look me up, BOOBIE.
    Spam and self-advertisement in someone elses thread...

  18. #18
    BrandonSBCA
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    BIGGERCITY.com is a joke. Not worth making an account there.

  19. #19
    Theyoungman
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonSBCA View Post
    BIGGERCITY.com is a joke. Not worth making an account there.
    Hmm... You have a point there.

    Biggercity was the first place I ever had an account, but it got old after months of little progress... I met a few guys from there, but they turned out to be like hookups, which I don't really like unless i'm planning on it being one...

    But calling it a joke? Comeon. That place looks better than any other chub, bear, chaser site I have seen so far...

    But of course I spend more of my time on ******* now... For whatever reason.

  20. #20
    BrandonSBCA
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Theyoungman View Post
    Hmm... You have a point there.

    Biggercity was the first place I ever had an account, but it got old after months of little progress... I met a few guys from there, but they turned out to be like hookups, which I don't really like unless i'm planning on it being one...

    But calling it a joke? Comeon. That place looks better than any other chub, bear, chaser site I have seen so far...

    But of course I spend more of my time on ******* now... For whatever reason.
    The fact you have to pay for their services and just to message people is a joke. When ******* you can message people without a limit.

  21. #21
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    nijmegen
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    13

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Hmmmm I love them all. Love chubby boys.

  22. #22
    Theyoungman
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonSBCA View Post
    The fact you have to pay for their services and just to message people is a joke. When ******* you can message people without a limit.
    I believe you haven't been that site for years...

    Ever since I was there, I have a basic memeber and I can chat in the chat rooms and use the website's messenger... for free.

    I think you hould go back and re-check because its not like that... anymore.

  23. #23
    BrandonSBCA
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Theyoungman View Post
    I believe you haven't been that site for years...

    Ever since I was there, I have a basic memeber and I can chat in the chat rooms and use the website's messenger... for free.

    I think you hould go back and re-check because its not like that... anymore.
    That's the messenger service not the profile. I was there the other day and I wanted to add more to my profile and I had to pay for it. Unless new members have more freedom than members who've been there for a while do.

  24. #24
    Theyoungman
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonSBCA View Post
    That's the messenger service not the profile. I was there the other day and I wanted to add more to my profile and I had to pay for it. Unless new members have more freedom than members who've been there for a while do.
    Well ok...

    Its not a big deal to me that I can't have a profile, but at least I can put my profile photo there and thats all I need ...

  25. #25
    BrandonSBCA
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Theyoungman View Post
    Well ok...

    Its not a big deal to me that I can't have a profile, but at least I can put my profile photo there and thats all I need ...
    Nobody can message you.

  26. #26
    Theyoungman
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonSBCA View Post
    Nobody can message you.
    Umm yes they can... Because they have...

    So umm... Lets just drop this if its going to get complicated.

  27. #27
    Sex God wanky_window's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Sheffield
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    653

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Yep, i agree, biggercity is waste of time, nice videos though.

  28. #28
    freshmucker
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    look for me on dudesnude - Syrachub is my handle on there. You can see pretty much all of me on there

  29. #29

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Thanks! Hot pics freshmucker.

  30. #30
    Innocent whore evil_danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,227
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Im a larger guy, cant understand why people would find me atractive.

  31. #31
    OttawaJanus
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys


  32. #32
    BrandonSBCA
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by evil_danger View Post
    Im a larger guy, cant understand why people would find me atractive.
    Chasers and Chubs who like Chubs will always seem to like guys their own body type.

  33. #33
    BrandonSBCA
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by dustytruly View Post
    meh.. everyone has their own taste... lots of chasers out there but they usually like older chubbies/daddy types... or so i think
    Yeah that's where I've been getting most chasers have been going for. Is that why you rarely see young chubby guy threads on JUB?

  34. #34

    Re: Young chubby guys

    im a stocky/ chub and im 29 is that too old??

  35. #35
    BrandonSBCA
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by hairycub29 View Post
    im a stocky/ chub and im 29 is that too old??
    I don't consider that to be old. But I thought you only went for Chasers?

  36. #36
    JUB Addict Fat Tom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,601

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Stryfe View Post


    Awesome.
    Bear Mentality. I can be an asshole - Fair warning.

  37. #37

  38. #38

    Re: Young chubby guys

    im a young slim chaser and i love young chubby men but it always seems that the guys i go for only like young chubs as well

  39. #39

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonSBCA View Post
    I don't consider that to be old. But I thought you only went for Chasers?


    thanks mate!! i am turning 30 in september and checking as to whether i can call myself young and chubby

    yeah its true i tend to go for chasers... BUT... i am open to change... i have only ever dated one chaser (just for the record )

  40. #40

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by hairycub29 View Post
    thanks mate!! i am turning 30 in september and checking as to whether i can call myself young and chubby

    yeah its true i tend to go for chasers... BUT... i am open to change... i have only ever dated one chaser (just for the record )


    only one ever?

    you changing would be a big loss for the chasers hehe

  41. #41

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by maxxximum View Post
    only one ever?

    you changing would be a big loss for the chasers hehe

    Awww thanks mate..... ideally i would like a chaser kinda bf.... i mean im not into gaining or being watched as i eat... im a naturally bigger build and im happy as i am......

  42. #42

    Re: Young chubby guys

    i am chubby myself and i love chubby guys (i am asian too). I would love to meet a young chub in my area (i am 28 )

  43. #43
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Burlington
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    I'm a bit chubby, but i've never met anyone who is attracted to 'bigger' guys. then again, not many gay men in my town.
    being young and chubby does make me very insecure though. All the stuff that we see on TV and stuff shows that you have to be skinny and pretty in order to get someone to like you, and it's emphasized so much in gay-entertainment. Also, going into the city (i live near toronto) all i see are gorgeous, fit, thin gay men. it's such a blow to my self-esteem :s
    where are all the guys who like chubby dudes????? lol

  44. #44
    BrandonSBCA
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by BorderlineBoy View Post
    I'm a bit chubby, but i've never met anyone who is attracted to 'bigger' guys. then again, not many gay men in my town.
    being young and chubby does make me very insecure though. All the stuff that we see on TV and stuff shows that you have to be skinny and pretty in order to get someone to like you, and it's emphasized so much in gay-entertainment. Also, going into the city (i live near toronto) all i see are gorgeous, fit, thin gay men. it's such a blow to my self-esteem :s
    where are all the guys who like chubby dudes????? lol
    I know how you feel, gay entertainment, websites especially JUB has really come on strong about the whole "You need to be fit in order to look hot" image. You'll always see that kind of thing in porn, gay channels, gay magazines. There are definitely guys who like chubby guys.

    Being on JUB has affected my self-esteem because it seems that a lot of people on this website love the skinny, thin, gorgeous guys. Just need to chat with guys who like chubby men. You can go to many different websites for chubby men, seeing other chubby guys will probably help with your self-esteem because then you'll know that not everyone is thin, and someone can be chubby and still be HOT.

  45. #45
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Burlington
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Thanks brandon i think i just need to meet more nice people like you lol
    Actually, just knowing that there's people out there who can find a heavier man attractive, or that there are people who feel the same way i do really helps.
    The thing is, i live in a small town, and have had a really sheltered upbringing i guess you can say.. nearly all the exposure i've had to the gay community so far has either been through the internet or from TV, and thats where the whole skinny-to-be-attractive thing comes from.
    I personally think that a bit of chub looks good on a guy. but im still not happy with it on me, mostly because of the whole media thing. I think i just need to get out into the world more is all.

  46. #46
    BrandonSBCA
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by BorderlineBoy View Post
    Thanks brandon i think i just need to meet more nice people like you lol
    Actually, just knowing that there's people out there who can find a heavier man attractive, or that there are people who feel the same way i do really helps.
    The thing is, i live in a small town, and have had a really sheltered upbringing i guess you can say.. nearly all the exposure i've had to the gay community so far has either been through the internet or from TV, and thats where the whole skinny-to-be-attractive thing comes from.
    I personally think that a bit of chub looks good on a guy. but im still not happy with it on me, mostly because of the whole media thing. I think i just need to get out into the world more is all.
    Okay, I know exactly how you feel because I grew up not knowing a whole lot of gay people in my life, I lived a sheltered life as well, when I went into the gay community it was on the Internet.

    I joined JUB and that's all I saw, were these smooth boyish looking guys, and it made me feel that I had to look like that in order to look attractive or fit in the gay community. When I saw the channel LOGO on TV it was sad to see ONLY the typical gay man and lesbian. The stereotypical gay seems to be fit, skinny, fem acting type guys. Well it only seems that the fem acting stereotype wasn't as big but the skinny and fit stereotype was huge.

    Well if you are unhappy with the way your body looks, try to change it, but change it for you, don't change it because the people on TV say that a gay man needs to be fit. They seem to be kind of brainwashing people to think that fit and thin is the way to be. I'm really happy being chubby, my boyfriend is chubby as well. We both find each other attractive, and I've gone through the situation that I felt fat and ugly because I didn't look like the porn stars.

  47. #47
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Burlington
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Young chubby guys

    i personally like my body, but its always a matter of "what does everyone else think?" i hear that whole thing goes away with age, but its still a big deal to me (even though i know it shouldn't be).
    what IS the view on chubby guys in the gay community, in general?

  48. #48
    BrandonSBCA
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by BorderlineBoy View Post
    i personally like my body, but its always a matter of "what does everyone else think?" i hear that whole thing goes away with age, but its still a big deal to me (even though i know it shouldn't be).
    what IS the view on chubby guys in the gay community, in general?
    Yikes....the view on chubby guys in the gay community, you'll find more people trying to be fit than be chubby. Usually you'd have to be surrounding yourself in the chub community to actually fit in.

    But look at this way, you'll see chubby people but not as much as you would like to see in the gay community. Also I think I mention Biggercity.com, if you are willing to fork the money to talk to other chubs on there then that's great, but I deleted my account on that website because it's a complete JOKE!

  49. #49
    Human1
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonSBCA View Post

    But look at this way, you'll see chubby people but not as much as you would like to see in the gay community. Also I think I mention Biggercity.com, if you are willing to fork the money to talk to other chubs on there then that's great, but I deleted my account on that website because it's a complete JOKE!
    I already told you one time. YOU DO NOT NEED TO PAY TO CHAT!!!!!

    I have been a basic (Free/non paying) member since last year and i have always been able to go into the chat room, send enotes, and chat with others on the messenger all for FREE. The only real place the ywon't let you chat in are the forums, but hardly anyone goes there anyway.

    I don't know why you have such a grudge on the site, but what you say just isn't so.

  50. #50
    BrandonSBCA
    Guest

    Re: Young chubby guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Human1 View Post
    I already told you one time. YOU DO NOT NEED TO PAY TO CHAT!!!!!

    I have been a basic (Free/non paying) member since last year and i have always been able to go into the chat room, send enotes, and chat with others on the messenger all for FREE. The only real place the ywon't let you chat in are the forums, but hardly anyone goes there anyway.

    I don't know why you have such a grudge on the site, but what you say just isn't so.
    I don't want to go into a chat room, it was a waste because I couldn't do certain things on there that a person can do on another website for free. God take a chill pill jeez, I thought you already deleted your account.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.