JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 64
  1. #1
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    From checking out some other posts, I can see that there are a few of you who like guys with fat asses. I know that sounds kinda mean to call them "fat"...but it's definitely a good thing in my book! I'm definitely an ass guy, and sometimes it scares me that i get more turned on by a guy's ass than dick...but I can't help what I like.



    There is this guy that works in the same office building as me, and every now and then I run into him in the hall or outside. He's a really cute guy, kinda chubby and just cuddly. The thing that I can't seem to get over is his ass. It's so big and juicy. I just wanna bite the hell out of it! It's like everytime i run into him, my eyes immediately dart to his ass. He doesn't wear tight jeans or anything, but the way they fit him doesn't leave much to the imagination. I could rim this guy for hours...and i've been imagining how hott it'd be just to stuff my face in his ass and smell and rim him. If i had the chance to do that...i'd lose my fuckin' mind!!!


    I figured I'd get feedback or stories from you guys to see if any of you have had similar experiences with guys who had a seriously huge ass that you just couldn't get out of your head.


    I'm sure i won't be able to do anything with this guy because I never even talk to him...and i'm pretty sure he's straight. So...imagination will have to help in this situation...

  2. #2

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    Don't worry about sounding mean. I love guys with big, fat behinds. I fucked such a fellow in a college mens room once.

  3. #3
    cock addict serious_andy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,270
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    Very much into good meaty asses. My own's not bad in size, but yeah love a good bit of rump

  4. #4
    JUB Addict hermanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,304
    Blog Entries
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    well, i got a great fat ass. can check it out in the gallery. not virginal for sure
    ding

  5. #5

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    Quote Originally Posted by huntneo View Post
    From checking out some other posts, I can see that there are a few of you who like guys with fat asses. I know that sounds kinda mean to call them "fat"...but it's definitely a good thing in my book! I'm definitely an ass guy, and sometimes it scares me that i get more turned on by a guy's ass than dick...but I can't help what I like.



    There is this guy that works in the same office building as me, and every now and then I run into him in the hall or outside. He's a really cute guy, kinda chubby and just cuddly. The thing that I can't seem to get over is his ass. It's so big and juicy. I just wanna bite the hell out of it! It's like everytime i run into him, my eyes immediately dart to his ass. He doesn't wear tight jeans or anything, but the way they fit him doesn't leave much to the imagination. I could rim this guy for hours...and i've been imagining how hott it'd be just to stuff my face in his ass and smell and rim him. If i had the chance to do that...i'd lose my fuckin' mind!!!


    I figured I'd get feedback or stories from you guys to see if any of you have had similar experiences with guys who had a seriously huge ass that you just couldn't get out of your head.


    I'm sure i won't be able to do anything with this guy because I never even talk to him...and i'm pretty sure he's straight. So...imagination will have to help in this situation...
    chubby guys are hot
    espcially ones with fat behinds

  6. #6

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    I like guys with very sticking out very hard asses. I like to spank them hard. Just before New Year I spanked a guy like that. I came. The day after I had a painful wrist. The spanking itself was painful for my hand, but it was pure joy.

    I mostly prefer asses to dicks too. My order of preference is:

    1 Male ass
    2 Testicles, especially the way they hang between the legs seen from behind. They are a fitting and a very fine adornement for the male ass.
    3 Head. I consider a guy's face and mouth as a totally sexual organ. Mouth=male vagina, especially wheb the guy has a stubble.
    4 Legs.
    5 Arms.
    6 Torso
    7 Dick.

  7. #7

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    fat asses are my vice. love them.

  8. #8
    On the Prowl bigbott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    51

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    If you like guys with big asses check out a new yahoo group that shares pictures of guys mooning:

    http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/moonindudes/

    To become a member all you have to do is submit a mooning piture, file or link.

  9. #9
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    Thought i'd bump this in case anyone has new stories to share.

  10. #10

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    Stories about ass?

  11. #11

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    Quote Originally Posted by Muxhakaenixo View Post
    Stories about ass?
    Yyyyeeeeeeeeeeee, a male ass so juicy all str8 guys become totally bewitched by it, as it seems girls with really beautiful asses have boys asses. Male ass is THE thing of total beauty.

  12. #12
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    ^ and ^^ what are you guys talking about???

  13. #13
    Porn Star stevie402's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    baltimore
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    455

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    Pornstar Rafael Alencar has one of the hottest asses i have ever seen. It is huge and seems to defy gravity!!!

  14. #14
    JUB Addict seven_sins's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Briar Patch
    Posts
    5,653
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    Have you ever noticed how a fat ass on a guy causes his pants to fit tight in the crotch in front, forcing a bulge to show? I have seen some guys show an incredible bulge just because they had a fat ass.

    I saw a student worker recently who had a fat ass and wore tight jeans. He was constantly tugging at his crotch to make room for his junk. When seeing him walk from behind, his ass seemed to rotate one way and then the other with each step he took.

    I don't know what is hotter, a big ass or a big dick. Some guys have both, e.g. Raphael Alancar. His body is just amazing.

  15. #15
    CheerleaderMelissaFan
    Guest

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    I have a big ass, I'll post it in my gallery. i've lost a lot of weight, but thankfully didn't loose my ass. I like a meaty ass, I hate when you have to stare at their ass for a few moments to tell if it is even an ass.

  16. #16
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    Quote Originally Posted by CheerleaderMelissaFan View Post
    I have a big ass, I'll post it in my gallery.

    by all means...go for it!

  17. #17
    CheerleaderMelissaFan
    Guest

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    Ok it's there

  18. #18

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    Quote Originally Posted by seven_sins View Post
    Have you ever noticed how a fat ass on a guy causes his pants to fit tight in the crotch in front, forcing a bulge to show? I have seen some guys show an incredible bulge just because they had a fat ass.

    I saw a student worker recently who had a fat ass and wore tight jeans. He was constantly tugging at his crotch to make room for his junk. When seeing him walk from behind, his ass seemed to rotate one way and then the other with each step he took.

    I don't know what is hotter, a big ass or a big dick. Some guys have both, e.g. Raphael Alancar. His body is just amazing.

    I couldn't agree more. And his bulge in the front causes his pants to fit tight in his ass crack as if his pants were constantly kissing his manhole. My eyes full automatically watch for such guys in the streets. That's the thing I watch for in guys. When I see one I need instant wanking and one of the pockets in my pants are cut open for such emergency situations.

    Rotating male ass while they walk is poetry in motion. I prefer big ass to big dick, but guys who are gifted in both departments are heaven on earth.

  19. #19

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    I like guys with big chubby ass and tight ass crack. Pants stuck
    in the ass crack is a big turn on. Check out these photos

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/malewedgie/846935910/

  20. #20

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    why arent any of you aussie huh GRRRR geeez

  21. #21
    CheerleaderMelissaFan
    Guest

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    Once I can find my camera I'll take some more pics of my bum

  22. #22
    Porn Star excase33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    "Down Under"
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    382

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    I'm an ass man and appreciate a good meaty behind. Not fat or chubby ... but I like them to be prominent and, above all, shapely. Like these:

    http://photos.imageevent.com/johnw/d...s/twink700.jpg

    http://photos.imageevent.com/johnw/d...ns/twink33.jpg

    http://photos.imageevent.com/johnw/d...cons/910_2.jpg

    http://photos.imageevent.com/johnw/d...cons/126_1.jpg

    http://photos.imageevent.com/johnw/d...2/icons/79.jpg

    http://photos.imageevent.com/johnw/s.../Stonie4_1.jpg

    Is that what you guys have in mind ... or you mean, literally FAT asses on Chubs?

    PS, Thanks to John W .... the pics are from his Galleries (Hope he doesn't mind!)

  23. #23
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    Quote Originally Posted by CheerleaderMelissaFan View Post
    Ok it's there

    I meant to comment on your pics last night.


    I love them!



    Quote Originally Posted by excase33 View Post
    Is that what you guys have in mind ... or you mean, literally FAT asses on Chubs?

    yes. I mean literally FAT asses on chubby guys. Well, they don't necessarily have to be chubby. I have seen some average body type guys with asses that are huge and don't fit their frame at all. it's hot though!

  24. #24
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Je suis perdu
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    345

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    I'm actually a bottom. 100% bottom. I can't cum if I'm not getting fingered, rimmed or fucked. I'm the only one that can make myself cum using my hand to stroke my dick. My dick serves as nothing but ornament. Which is why I find it kinda strange that asses do a lot more for me than dicks do. I like dicks in terms of size and aesthetics, I really love suck dick, BUT... what really gets me going is a guy's ass. I love guys asses. Love to spank them, eat them, finger them... cannot fuck them, cause fucking makes me limp. BUT, I love to watch guys getting fucked, rimmed, fingered. And if they finger themselves even hotter.

    Weird no?

  25. #25
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobson View Post
    I'm actually a bottom. 100% bottom. I can't cum if I'm not getting fingered, rimmed or fucked. I'm the only one that can make myself cum using my hand to stroke my dick. My dick serves as nothing but ornament. Which is why I find it kinda strange that asses do a lot more for me than dicks do. I like dicks in terms of size and aesthetics, I really love suck dick, BUT... what really gets me going is a guy's ass. I love guys asses. Love to spank them, eat them, finger them... cannot fuck them, cause fucking makes me limp. BUT, I love to watch guys getting fucked, rimmed, fingered. And if they finger themselves even hotter.

    Weird no?


    definitely not weird.

    I feel the same way you do. Asses turn me on a lot quicker than dicks do. although I love both of them.

    I'm also with you on the dick/cumming thing. I'm the only one that can make my dick shoot. I've had guys try to jerk me off before, and i just pretty much start to go limp.

  26. #26
    scatmadrid
    Guest

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    Just saw pics of Rafeal Alencar and I have to say that I am not impressed at all with his ass. The only reason being is that I am not attracted to muscular dudes who have an ass like that because they work out. I like a guy who has a naturally round ass, and not because he works out in the gym. My BF in Spain has a nice round, little ass and I love eating it out at night. Nothing wrong with a little midnight snack.

    If others like his ass, great, but muscular men are a huge turn off to me.

    I too am 100% bottom and the ass is the first thing that I go for when it's time for sex. I can eat ass all night long.

    scatmadrid

  27. #27

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    phat asses on guys are hot. any more pix?

  28. #28
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Vic
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    353

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    Quote Originally Posted by hairycub29 View Post
    why arent any of you aussie huh GRRRR geeez
    I am.

  29. #29

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    some of those pics posted are perfect asses

  30. #30

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobson View Post
    I'm actually a bottom. 100% bottom. I can't cum if I'm not getting fingered, rimmed or fucked. I'm the only one that can make myself cum using my hand to stroke my dick. My dick serves as nothing but ornament. Which is why I find it kinda strange that asses do a lot more for me than dicks do. I like dicks in terms of size and aesthetics, I really love suck dick, BUT... what really gets me going is a guy's ass. I love guys asses. Love to spank them, eat them, finger them... cannot fuck them, cause fucking makes me limp. BUT, I love to watch guys getting fucked, rimmed, fingered. And if they finger themselves even hotter.

    Weird no?

    I think half of the guys (str8 and gay) is like you and the other half are penis boys. Nature keeps things nicely in balance between anal boys and penis boys. I am a penis boy and I am utterly jealous of anal boys. Anal boys are the real gifted ones.

  31. #31
    The Thoughtful One gameboy 11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,751

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    Quote Originally Posted by excase33 View Post
    I'm an ass man and appreciate a good meaty behind. Not fat or chubby ... but I like them to be prominent and, above all, shapely. Like these:

    http://photos.imageevent.com/johnw/d...s/twink700.jpg

    http://photos.imageevent.com/johnw/d...ns/twink33.jpg

    http://photos.imageevent.com/johnw/d...cons/910_2.jpg

    http://photos.imageevent.com/johnw/d...cons/126_1.jpg

    http://photos.imageevent.com/johnw/d...2/icons/79.jpg

    http://photos.imageevent.com/johnw/s.../Stonie4_1.jpg

    Is that what you guys have in mind ... or you mean, literally FAT asses on Chubs?

    PS, Thanks to John W .... the pics are from his Galleries (Hope he doesn't mind!)
    I think you get the idea just fine!!

  32. #32

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    I'm glad other guys share my fetish!!!!

  33. #33
    On the Prowl stickorock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    143

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    I'm just back from Italy, and in my hotel was a waiter Alessandro with the best juiciest bum I've ever seen. I tried to take a pic on my phone camera but its too fuzzy to appreciate his glorious butt. I ate breakfast all day just to keep my eye on him. One night I ordered roomservice and asked if he would bring it up. He did and I flirted like hell but got nowhere. He commented that I sure had an appetite - if only he knew what for.

  34. #34
    guytomtom
    Guest

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    lslwkjlrw˝orwklrt˝ltr `prepo`5op`4p`54`p4p5trltrltw`fpfdoroprto`rtwo fjejkrjerorkllew˝ reoireoirop`reeoio`34qoi

  35. #35
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    Quote Originally Posted by guytomtom View Post
    lslwkjlrw˝orwklrt˝ltr `prepo`5op`4p`54`p4p5trltrltw`fpfdoroprto`rtwo fjejkrjerorkllew˝ reoireoirop`reeoio`34qoi

    OMG...are you serious?

    Get outta here!

  36. #36

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    Any more pix??

  37. #37
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    Quote Originally Posted by scatmadrid View Post
    I like a guy who has a naturally round ass, and not because he works out in the gym.
    Yeah, I know exactly what you mean.

    I like the naturally nice round fat butt. It's so hot!

  38. #38
    Porn Star snoopydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Harrisburg
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    434
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    The RNAC of the nursing home that I work at is my pick. He's gay, but he doesn't even see me because I'm not openly gay at work. He has the nicest bubble butt. I'm a bottom for sure, but I'd do him. He's gotta be 250-275 pounds, and in his late 50's-early 60's. ~swoon~

  39. #39

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    I really don't consider myself to have a "juicy ass" but there was this one guy who used to be obsessed with my ass. Normally when dudes want to get down to business, they lead me to the bed by the hand, or the back of the neck, but he would lead me, by grabbing my ass and walking forward. Then when I was naked, he would force me on my stomach, and just cup my ass with his hands.

  40. #40

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    Nothing like licking a big smooth bubble butt on a bodybuilder.

  41. #41
    randomgayguy8444
    Guest

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    I joined here just cause i saw this thread. I have an ass fetish. I want them more then i want penis for the most part. But the main reason i joined is just to tell this. My friend, one of my best friends actually...he has the nicest ass ive ever seen. His ass is so big and round and hes tan and that makes it better. Every time i hang out with him i just stare at his ass. He doesnt no im gay, and i dont think he is gay. But I am constantly thinking about his ass. I want it so badly. You do not understand how badly I just want to touch it. I dont know if thats ever going to happen though, but I really hope it does. Hes so cute.

  42. #42
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    Quote Originally Posted by randomgayguy8444 View Post
    I joined here just cause i saw this thread. I have an ass fetish. I want them more then i want penis for the most part. But the main reason i joined is just to tell this. My friend, one of my best friends actually...he has the nicest ass ive ever seen. His ass is so big and round and hes tan and that makes it better. Every time i hang out with him i just stare at his ass. He doesnt no im gay, and i dont think he is gay. But I am constantly thinking about his ass. I want it so badly. You do not understand how badly I just want to touch it. I dont know if thats ever going to happen though, but I really hope it does. Hes so cute.
    Hey, randomgayguy...thanks for posting!

    I know what you mean. I work with a guy now who has the most amazing ass...and it fits everything I described almost like the other guy in my first post.
    Sometimes...they're just so nice you can't help but daydream about them and imagine yourself doing all sorts of inappropriate things to them.

    I know it sucks that you can't touch or anything else, but at least you can look. Use your imagination from there...

  43. #43
    randomgayguy8444
    Guest

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    Lol yea I read your post. Your post actually described the position im in with my friend. Its not fair!! oh..he slept over my house last night haha.

  44. #44

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    Awesome. Thanks for sharing guys.

  45. #45
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    "I mostly prefer asses to dicks too. My order of preference is:

    1 Male ass
    2 Testicles
    3 a guy's face and mouth
    4 Legs.
    5 Arms.
    6 Torso
    7 Dick."


    We're on the same page Bulge. I'm also an Ass-Man...But I'm better at giving Head than I am at Rimming. I've had an "Ass" fetish since I was a teen but I mastered Sucking Dick years later VS eating butt...

    I'd prefer a guys Tongue to be Deep in my Ass than his Dick. Guys think that when they tell me the size of their Dicks I'm suppose to "smile" or something. I never ask a Guy his Dick size because i'm more concerned with how he uses his tongue..

    So the size of a guys Dick means NOTHING to me. If you're GOOD at twirling your Tongue in the crack of my Hairy Ass then you'll have me cuming back for me...

    There's this IKON tech that I see from time to time in my work-department. I'll drum-up conversation and flirt a little. The dude has a stocky-build, shaved head with a Big-booty. I love to see him in shorts or jeans. I love it when he wears shorts because his Butt looks good in them and I LOVE his thick-Legs. I work in an access control facility so when I escort him out of the building he's noticed me noticing his Ass as he walks away..If a Dude has a nice Big Butt then I'm gonna look and I want the Guy to catch me Looking....

    Here's a pic of my Juicy Bubble Ass below...All I needed was a co-worker to come in the Locker-Room, get down on his knees and bury his Face inside my Hairy Ass....



  46. #46
    JUB Addict HornyHenry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    1,749
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    I got rimmed once when I weighed 250. Sitting my big ass on the rim-bottom's face while he tongued me was heaven.
    A fat guy was one of my all time three best pieces of ass. My dick was in seventh heaven cumming in his fat ass. In my own opinion all us Tops need to fuck a chubby at least once in our lives.

  47. #47
    On the Prowl Daddydgk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    69

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    With me I don't care if you fat, twink, or muscular. I love all... It turns me on so badly if you have a nice bubble, fat, and round ass.

  48. #48

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    ahhh so awesome to read what I think all the time...that I love ass way more than cock....and if its big and round and chubby...then the crack will be deeper and muskier, when you wedge your nose deep in between....I once worked with this guy that had the biggest fattest ass....it was so hot to watch him walk..and his pants were often up in his crack...and I drooled and I drooled..and I drooled...so finally I got this idea..and I called him from home while he was still at work, disguised my voice and said to him "what would you think if I said I wanted to bury my face deep into the crack of your round melons"? I waited for him to hang up..but he didnt...instead...he laughed..and I could tell he was intrigued....I think he had a 42 inch waist...so when I discovered for certain that he was getting turned on at the thought of having his ass eaten...I waited for the perfect moment...so one Saturday at work, I volunteered to work on a Saturday to allow guys to install carpet...and I was alone...and then all of a sudden this big assed guy showed up.....in shorts that looked like boxers and they were so in his crack...so I waited awhile, then went into his office and decided to confess that it was me that had called him....he got sooooo red.....and sort of uncomfortable....and I started talking to him to get him relaxed..telling him that I meant every bit of what I said...and that I loved watching his ass as he walked....then I boldly said...."John...can I see your ass please?"...He said "right here!"..and I closed his office door and locked it..and said "right here"..so he stood up and turned away from me and pulled his shorts and underwear down...I reached out to touch his round fleshy buns....they felt soooo good they had a great deal of "wobble" to them...but all that flesh made me sooo horney..........and before he knew it, I was on my knees kissing each of his cheeks.....his breathing got very rapid..and then I nestled my nose between his cheeks.....his muskiness mixed with that funky skid mark smell....made me drill him with my tongue......I told him that I wanted to fuck him......but he just said "no way"......when he finally agreed to sit on my face....I was in heaven...his weight was enough to allow me to only smell and breathe in his ass...till I finally had to breathe..but I keep him on my face for about an hour...I loved parting his cheeks and looking deep into his slightly hairy crack and directly at his asshole...and then flicking my tongue across it...I finally got him to come from my rim job....we repeated my ass worship of him for several months after that...then one day he got "weird" and stopped agreeing to meet me at my house after work....who knows why..but his taste and smell are still ingrained in my mind......

  49. #49
    Virgin SexxxSiren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    LA
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    38

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    Wjat if that big ass booty was on ya face. smothering u dat would be hot right. check it out if u into it


    bigbootyfacesitter .socialparody .com/


    Post pics, videos, and stories. must have pic and location and AGE and if your a seat or sitter to join. Doesnt have to be face pic.

  50. #50
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    145

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with nice fat juicy asses!

    Hopefully I count, haha





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.