JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 32 of 32

Thread: Jewish boys.

  1. #1
    drsss379
    Guest

    Jewish boys.

    am I the only one that thinks jewish boys are extra hot? dark hair, jew fro? <3

  2. #2
    Slut horean71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    269
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jewish boys.

    ummm Yeah you are!

  3. #3
    Love is in the air Ramindra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,364

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jewish boys.

    Oh dear, here we go again!

  4. #4
    Needs more cayenne KentuckyPython's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Malebolge
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    5,165
    Blog Entries
    121

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jewish boys.

    I've never been one to care about race, ethnicity, etc. If I'm attracted to a guy, nothing else matters--except his sexual orientation. I'm a little old to go tilting after windmills.


    The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it. ~Oscar Wilde

  5. #5
    I feel pretty
    Inwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Manorville, NY
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    6,479

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jewish boys.

    The only problem is, when you date them you date their mothers as well.
    Who dear? Me dear? Gay dear? No dear!

  6. #6
    ruffboi
    Guest

    Re: Jewish boys.

    there are lots of yummy dark haired boys, not just jeweish or arabic, and plenty of non jewish boys with prominent mummys

  7. #7
    hometgars3
    Guest

    Re: Jewish boys.

    Jewish, latinos, Arabs and others, if you're into dark haired guys, well their is no discrimination. I love dark haired guys. Dark hair and dark eyes.

  8. #8

    Re: Jewish boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Inwood View Post
    The only problem is, when you date them you date their mothers as well.
    So True.

  9. #9
    Sex God tonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,242

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jewish boys.

    Not sure if you meant Jewish or Israelis.
    I've seen many men from Israel that are so handsome, same with Persians, Afghanis, many of the men from the Middle East and others areas in the region are very beautiful.
    As others have stated ^, I just like fine looking men, and even better, men with fine character.
    Dark curly hair, straight blond hair, blue eyes, black eyes, red hair, brown hair, overweight, skinny, quite and shy, or witty and outgoing. As long as someone give me the chance to get to know him I figure I will find something attractive about him, something to love, some characteristic to love.
    Doesn't mean that he will find the same in me.

  10. #10
    bayernbub
    Guest

    Re: Jewish boys.

    how silly. jew is a RELIGION and nothing else. like you dont say "oh my god im so keen on christian boys, they are so sweet" *eyeroll* .. redneck..

  11. #11
    Sex God kevin7620's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    609

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jewish boys.

    Yes, Judaism is a religion.

    But, because it is typically "inherited" (i.e. Jewish people come from Jewish parents - there is little conversion or spreading the faith) and because, at least prior to the last 50 years, Jews seldom if ever intermarried...

    ...there is an ethnicity that is associated with the religion.

  12. #12
    Bareback1988
    Guest

    Re: Jewish boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by kevin7620 View Post
    Yes, Judaism is a religion.

    But, because it is typically "inherited" (i.e. Jewish people come from Jewish parents - there is little conversion or spreading the faith) and because, at least prior to the last 50 years, Jews seldom if ever intermarried...

    ...there is an ethnicity that is associated with the religion.
    Exactly, here in Antwerp there's a jewish neighbourhood. 50,000 people, including very cute guys: dark, blond, everything. It's the attitude that I like.

  13. #13
    redwood9
    Guest

    Re: Jewish boys.

    Not sure if you meant Jewish or Israelis
    Israeli men are number 1 most handsome dark hair, dark eyes men there are...

  14. #14
    Shorty DANNO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,105

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jewish boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by kevin7620 View Post
    Yes, Judaism is a religion.

    But, because it is typically "inherited" (i.e. Jewish people come from Jewish parents - there is little conversion or spreading the faith) and because, at least prior to the last 50 years, Jews seldom if ever intermarried...

    ...there is an ethnicity that is associated with the religion.
    WOW. Pretty much all wrong, besides the ethnicity part. Jews are considered to be both a religion and ethnic group in some parts of the world. Obviously religion is inherited. Parents will pass onto their children their believes. Jews commonly intermarry. Just as frequently as other religions. My mom is Jewish and my dad is Christian. My Christian raised aunt married a Jewish man and they are now raising their children jewish. My best friend is Jewish and her father was born Catholic.

    Jews in this country are such a small minority that they frequently marry outside of the religion. Orthodox and Hasidic Jews are a little different, but they are not the majority.
    "Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself."
    *Leo Tolstoy

  15. #15
    panegyric JUB Admin Corny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Germany!
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    36,226
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jewish boys.

    do jews see themselve as an ethnic group or just as an religion? that would be the interesting question.
    i can't picture some kind of men as "jew" but i definately can picture israeli guys .. hot hot, extra hot
    Check out my very own Body Hair Lovers and Photography Groups!

  16. #16
    Shorty DANNO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,105

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jewish boys.

    I think many people will classify their Judaism as a ethnicity. Ex. People will say they are Irish or Italian, Jews will many times just say they are Jewish. Its a similiar ethnic thing. Get me?
    "Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself."
    *Leo Tolstoy

  17. #17

    Re: Jewish boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by drsss379 View Post
    am I the only one that thinks jewish boys are extra hot? dark hair, jew fro? <3
    No u r not alone - but hard to find!

  18. #18
    Ranting Ideologue! sparky95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Adelaide
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,912

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jewish boys.

    I assume you mean Israelis.......The Jewish people in my family were blondish Germans
    " Lets blow this fascist popsicle stand!" C.Montgomery Burns

  19. #19

    Re: Jewish boys.

    Living in New York City I have had sex with a lot of hot Jewish men. I cannot imagine having sex with a Hasidic. They look so sexless with their pale white skin and black clothes. Now those Israelis soldiers are so fucking hot. I would probably blow my load as soon as my lips were on their cock.

  20. #20

    Re: Jewish boys.

    SeanCody's update is a boy called "Levi," a quintessential jewish name. And he looks like he could be jewish (dark features, cut). Makes for a nice fantasy.

  21. #21

    Re: Jewish boys.

    8 out of 10 of my boyfriends have been jewish.

  22. #22
    Do you lick pussy?
    Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Houston
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,066
    Blog Entries
    11

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jewish boys.

    I LOVE jewish boys. I think they are some of the hottest men in the world. Now the Israeli jews are just the hotter. What I would do If I got my hand on one of them. It would be heaven.

  23. #23
    Last Chance Jubber justsimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,795

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jewish boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Corny View Post
    do jews see themselve as an ethnic group or just as an religion? that would be the interesting question.
    i can't picture some kind of men as "jew" but i definately can picture israeli guys .. hot hot, extra hot
    I'm Jewish in ethnicity, but I don't observe.

  24. #24
    jusberf
    Guest

    Re: Jewish boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by sinfulsimon View Post
    I'm Jewish in ethnicity, but I don't observe.
    The same here.

  25. #25

    Re: Jewish boys.

    Hey where are you HOT gay Isrealis men

  26. #26
    Bareback1988
    Guest

    Re: Jewish boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by DANNO View Post
    I think many people will classify their Judaism as a ethnicity. Ex. People will say they are Irish or Italian, Jews will many times just say they are Jewish. Its a similiar ethnic thing. Get me?
    Yeah, but it's normal for people from Ireland and Italy to call themselves Irish or Italian. Europeans sometimes find it irritating when fourth generation Americans call themselves that. And a few white South African and black Nigerian friends of mine get furious when blacks call themselves African American. "What part of Africa were you born in?" they will then always ask. They are proud to be African natives, and will not let Americans take that from them...

    I think nothing of an American calling himself a Jew. But Irish or Italian? When both your parents were born in Youngstown, Ohio? Hilarious. It's an American thing, really. Australians and Brazilians would say 'my grandparents were from Italy' or 'my last names are Italian' (Brazilians have the surname of each parent)...

  27. #27

    Re: Jewish boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by BarebackTeenager View Post
    Yeah, but it's normal for people from Ireland and Italy to call themselves Irish or Italian. Europeans sometimes find it irritating when fourth generation Americans call themselves that. And a few white South African and black Nigerian friends of mine get furious when blacks call themselves African American. "What part of Africa were you born in?" they will then always ask. They are proud to be African natives, and will not let Americans take that from them...

    I think nothing of an American calling himself a Jew. But Irish or Italian? When both your parents were born in Youngstown, Ohio? Hilarious. It's an American thing, really. Australians and Brazilians would say 'my grandparents were from Italy' or 'my last names are Italian' (Brazilians have the surname of each parent)...
    It just goes to show that some people are too sensitive about somethings. It should be flattering that some Americans are proud enough of their heritage. Maybe instead of complaining, it could be a source of cross-Atlantic friendship.
    Well isn't this nice.

  28. #28

    Re: Jewish boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyboy View Post
    Not sure if you meant Jewish or Israelis.
    I've seen many men from Israel that are so handsome, same with Persians, Afghanis, many of the men from the Middle East and others areas in the region are very beautiful.
    As others have stated ^, I just like fine looking men, and even better, men with fine character.
    Dark curly hair, straight blond hair, blue eyes, black eyes, red hair, brown hair, overweight, skinny, quite and shy, or witty and outgoing. As long as someone give me the chance to get to know him I figure I will find something attractive about him, something to love, some characteristic to love.
    Doesn't mean that he will find the same in me.
    There's a big difference. I agree. WE are talking ISRAELI, which is double hot. Then there is Jewish bagel, which is Westernized, spoilt, and yes the mother is part of the baggage, not to mention the chips from the shoulder in the hand luggage.

    "If horse racing is the sport of kings, then drag racing must be the sport of queens." - Bert R. Sugar

  29. #29

    Re: Jewish boys.

    First, Jewish myself, I consider it as an ethnicity also, as will most Jews.

    Second, a lot of you are forgetting that a LOT, I mean at least half, of Israelis are from different countries, at least by blood.

    I think the ignorance in this thread deserves an oy goyim.

  30. #30
    Sex God OPHELIA_HARDIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Seattle
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    513

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jewish boys.

    Perhaps we could settle on Levantine?

  31. #31
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    82

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jewish boys.

    Jews are ethnically diverse, there are Yiddishers who make up most of the world's Jewry but there are also Arab, Persian, Indian, Ethiopian, Udandan and Chinese Jews.

    There is a belief that all Jews are directly descended from ancient Hebrews but this is mainly a theological view.

    Quote Originally Posted by BarebackTeenager View Post
    Yeah, but it's normal for people from Ireland and Italy to call themselves Irish or Italian. Europeans sometimes find it irritating when fourth generation Americans call themselves that. And a few white South African and black Nigerian friends of mine get furious when blacks call themselves African American. "What part of Africa were you born in?" they will then always ask. They are proud to be African natives, and will not let Americans take that from them...

    I think nothing of an American calling himself a Jew. But Irish or Italian? When both your parents were born in Youngstown, Ohio? Hilarious. It's an American thing, really. Australians and Brazilians would say 'my grandparents were from Italy' or 'my last names are Italian' (Brazilians have the surname of each parent)...
    That stuns and saddens me. Many blacks in the US cling to their African identity because they feel unwelcome here. I am not surprised that an Afrikaaner would say something so ignorant but the Nigerians should be particularly ashamed. Many blacks in the US had ancestors who came from Nigerian slave ports.

    As for the part about Europeans, remember nationality and ethnicity are two different things. Your ethnicity is determined by your ethnolinguistic background. So while there is such a thing as being ethnically Italian, you can't be ethnically US, Canadian, Israeli, Australian, ect because those are colonies.

  32. #32
    getstoseven
    Guest

    Re: Jewish boys.

    Take a look at BlackWolf's blog here:

    http://ilovejewishguys.blogspot.com/...li-models.html


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.