JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 68
  1. #1
    General_Alfie
    Guest

    Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    That kooky Bush!

    Bush's New Tack Steers Clear of 'Stay the Course'


    By Peter Baker
    Washington Post Staff Writer
    Tuesday, October 24, 2006; A01

    President Bush and his aides are annoyed that people keep misinterpreting his Iraq policy as "stay the course." A complete distortion, they say. "That is not a stay-the-course policy," White House press secretary Tony Snow declared yesterday.

    Where would anyone have gotten that idea? Well, maybe from Bush.

    "We will stay the course. We will help this young Iraqi democracy succeed," he said in Salt Lake City in August.

    "We will win in Iraq so long as we stay the course," he said in Milwaukee in July.

    "I saw people wondering whether the United States would have the nerve to stay the course and help them succeed," he said after returning from Baghdad in June.



    But the White House is cutting and running from "stay the course." A phrase meant to connote steely resolve instead has become a symbol for being out of touch and rigid in the face of a war that seems to grow worse by the week, Republican strategists say. Democrats have now turned "stay the course" into an attack line in campaign commercials, and the Bush team is busy explaining that "stay the course" does not actually mean stay the course.

    Instead, they have been emphasizing in recent weeks how adaptable the president's Iraq policy actually is. Bush remains steadfast about remaining in Iraq, they say, but constantly shifts tactics and methods in response to an adjusting enemy. "What you have is not 'stay the course' but in fact a study in constant motion by the administration," Snow said yesterday.

    Political rhetoric, of course, is often in constant motion as well. But with midterm elections two weeks away, the Bush team is searching for a formula to address public opposition to the war, struggling to appear consistent and flexible at the same time. That was underscored by the reaction to a New York Times report that the administration is drafting a timetable for the Iraqi government to disarm militias and assume a larger security role. The White House initially called the story "inaccurate." But then White House counselor Dan Bartlett went on CNN yesterday morning to call it "a little bit overwritten" because in fact it was something the administration had been doing for months.

    The president has shifted language on Iraq before. At a news conference in August, he returned to his prewar argument that Saddam Hussein harbored terrorist Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. Hussein "had relations with Zarqawi," Bush said. Weeks later, the Senate intelligence committee concluded that Hussein "did not have a relationship, harbor or turn a blind eye to Zarqawi" and that the U.S. government knew that before the invasion. At his next news conference, Bush was asked about that. "I never said there was an operational relationship," he said.

    Bush used "stay the course" until recent weeks when it became clear that it was becoming a political problem. "The characterization of, you know, 'it's stay the course' is about a quarter right," Bush complained at an Oct. 11 news conference. " 'Stay the course' means keep doing what you're doing. My attitude is: Don't do what you're doing if it's not working -- change. 'Stay the course' also means don't leave before the job is done."

    By last week, it was no longer a quarter right. "Listen, we've never been stay the course, George," he told George Stephanopoulos of ABC News. "We have been -- we will complete the mission, we will do our job and help achieve the goal, but we're constantly adjusting the tactics. Constantly."

    [...]
    Now, anyone recall Bush on the campaign trail back in 2004, inciting his zombie followers with charges of Kerry being a "flip flopper?" Remember how those crazy Republicans chanted "Flip Flop! Flip Flop," as if they were at a Nazi rally? I recall it well -- it was the moment that I realized we're going to HAVE to deport a whole lot of right wing nut jobs if we are to restore sanity to this nation. My question is, why isn't the media calling Bush a flipper flopper???

  2. #2
    no custom user title
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,797

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    George Bush has the moral integrity of a cockroach.

  3. #3
    General_Alfie
    Guest

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    ^ What have you got against cockroaches?

  4. #4
    Goula
    Guest

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    Quote Originally Posted by General_Alfie View Post
    ^ What have you got against cockroaches?
    You may have a point there. After all, Tom Delay spent a portion of his life trying to do in the little creatures. It's hard to not think that if he was agin 'em there must be something good about them somewhere.

  5. #5
    -live-
    Guest

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    oh my god more bush haters, you should make a forum so you can bitch about him in it!

  6. #6
    seapuppy
    Guest

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    Quote Originally Posted by sebbles View Post
    oh my god more bush haters, you should make a forum so you can bitch about him in it!
    They do. It's called CE&P.

  7. #7

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    What's not to hate?
    A track record of bare faced lieing to us, the escalating national debt, 9-11, Katrina; or moreover the youth of this country dying or mutilated in a war that never should have been?

  8. #8
    Professional Hoodrat james1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cambridge, MA.
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,617

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    Quote Originally Posted by seapuppy View Post
    They do. It's called CE&P.
    exactly!

    "Yo mama is so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion!"


  9. #9
    -live-
    Guest

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    well i can see your all blinded by crazy conspirasies and demented democrats.

  10. #10
    seapuppy
    Guest

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    Steady there Family Guy. I was on your side of the fence tweaking their noses...

  11. #11
    General_Alfie
    Guest

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    Quote Originally Posted by Goula View Post
    You may have a point there. After all, Tom Delay spent a portion of his life trying to do in the little creatures. It's hard to not think that if he was agin 'em there must be something good about them somewhere.
    But was Delay for them before he was against them?

    I notice with sadness, though not with surprise, that instead of defending their war criminal president and explaining how this is NOT a flip flop on the single most important issue facing America, they choose instead to attack the forum.

    Well, Isn't That Queer? I mean, they took flip-flopping pretty fucking seriously back when it comes to Democrats, why not over this issue that affects ALL AMERICANS? After all, the sagacious sixthson said in a prior thread:


    Quote Originally Posted by sixthson
    It is just a myth that the liberals/democrats support gays. They just sell out for their votes. They and their followers all flip flop on every issue, such as abortion, the death penalty, Hillary, the war in Iraq...you name it.
    Huh. Must be more of that extremist hypocrisy thing...

  12. #12
    -live-
    Guest

    Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    Quote Originally Posted by seapuppy View Post
    Steady there Family Guy. I was on your side of the fence tweaking their noses...
    oh dont worry i didnt mean you then!

  13. #13
    General_Alfie
    Guest

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    Quote Originally Posted by sebbles View Post
    well i can see your all blinded by crazy conspirasies and demented democrats.
    Man, it's painful to read your so-called "spelling." We have spell check, dontchaknow!

    Um, could you kindly point out where this thread is about "crazy conspirasies?" So far as I know, the thread is about flip flopping on the single most important issue e face today Iraq. Having lied to get us into war, and having royally fucked up the war's execution, too, it sure would be nice to know why Bush keep flipping. That is, it is for people who care about the nation, and the troops, which clearly neither you nor desert_puppy do.

    I do hope, someday, America will learn why it is right wingers keep showing just how much they seem to hate the troops.

  14. #14
    -live-
    Guest

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    seriously you couldnt be so much fucking wrong!

    you have a crazy conspirasy that Bush wants troops to fail! thats a conspiracy, oh sorry its not is it, its aloud of shit.

    if we had people in charge who youd like well first if we had those people running england our economy would go down the drain, then in america if you choose to change sides youd end up keeping to yourselves and letting the world turn to shit. so stop acting like you know whats best and realise that democrats are infact have shit views.

  15. #15
    Professional Hoodrat james1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cambridge, MA.
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,617

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    this is too easy general. let it go. so easy...so, so easy.

    it's either a little kid who can't spell or your average redneck, negro-hating, bedrock republican "rural" type.
    "Yo mama is so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion!"


  16. #16
    no custom user title
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,797

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    Quote Originally Posted by sebbles View Post
    oh my god more bush haters, you should make a forum so you can bitch about him in it!


    oh that hurts coming from a Carter and Clinton lover and Kerry lovers and Hilary Clinton lovers such as yourself. I am so ashamed. Teach us your path of love!

    Love! sebbles will teach us love, as he loves so many, we will be taught his love secrets!

    Wh not start with your loving thoughts on everyone whom I have mentioned?

  17. #17
    -live-
    Guest

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    Im guessing thats sarcasm.

    Being English and youngish i dont really know much about the rest of them, but i know that Bush obviously wants to do whats right.

    Dont say im racist, because im not. and just becasue my spelling not good doesnt mean im a redneck or a little kid.

  18. #18
    latigolad78374
    Guest

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    ^its aloud of shit.


    Huh??

  19. #19
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Golden Triangle
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,699

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    i know that Bush obviously wants to do whats right.
    Right for who? I can't think of one thing, that Bush has done right.

  20. #20
    Professional Hoodrat james1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cambridge, MA.
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,617

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    Quote Originally Posted by sebbles View Post
    Im guessing thats sarcasm.

    Being English and youngish i dont really know much about the rest of them, but i know that Bush obviously wants to do whats right.

    Dont say im racist, because im not. and just becasue my spelling not good doesnt mean im a redneck or a little kid.
    your spelling, when added to your bush loving ways, indicates you may not be the brightest person in england is all we're saying.

    and you certainly have a right to any opinion even tho it's dead wrong but you're not an american (i see now you're british)...you don't realize the hatred he inspires in his own people.
    "Yo mama is so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion!"


  21. #21
    JUB Addict pjlikesporn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New York
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    1,167

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    (post withdrawn as repetitive)

  22. #22
    latigolad78374
    Guest

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    cummon guys, he's only 18 he should know all about George the second

  23. #23
    -live-
    Guest

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    yes i do. i see how many of you hate your own president but i also see how your all being stupid enough to threw away such a good leader. you dont see it obviously becuse your all being fooled by some democrats.

    And no im not smartest person in england but i doubt your smartest person in america, well obviously your not seeing as you think im racist just because i like Bush, just because Kanye West says Bush dont care doesnt make it right, seeing as hes a talentless twat trying to cause hate to sell his records. at least Britney Spears knows who to support.

  24. #24
    -live-
    Guest

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    and is this ageism im seeing? only from the democrats.

  25. #25
    seapuppy
    Guest

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    One of these threads that makes me think I need to take a shower to get the Left stench off.

    God, is this what passess for political discourse? Oh, I know, I know...

    "But the big bad ole' conservatives do it tooo! So we HAVE to be nasty little gits. Waaaaaa...."

  26. #26
    Professional Hoodrat james1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cambridge, MA.
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,617

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    i'm 27...not ancient. and i am the smartest person in america.
    "Yo mama is so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion!"


  27. #27
    -live-
    Guest

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    and full of yourself so i see. i joke!

  28. #28

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    It's nearing election time here.
    There will be a lot more of "they said" and "they did" issues being tossed about.
    Thanks to modern technology we can have a field day showing Bush saying one thing, and later saying another.
    Can anyone come up with a valid reason so many Americans should not have become Bush bashers?

  29. #29

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    Quote Originally Posted by james1200 View Post
    i'm 27...not ancient.
    Huh, you're older than me.

  30. #30
    -live-
    Guest

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    wow your so stupid if you actaully like democrats i mean i think england could be making the same mistake.

    for example, egnlands best when its labour, but as some stupid people are starting to make labour look bad peopel are forgetting how the conservatives fucked england up before labour came in power.

    and americans are goign to make a big mistake if they actaully do let democrats in, you need to look back in past and see why republicans got in in the first place.

  31. #31
    latigolad78374
    Guest

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    Are conservatives in England different than the conservatives here? What do I know I'm just a good ole Texas boy.

  32. #32

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    You must be referring to Americans who constitute the richest 2% of our population.
    They're the only ones (other than politicians and favored corporations) who have benifitted from Republican leadership.

  33. #33

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    Quote Originally Posted by sebbles View Post
    wow your so stupid if you actaully like democrats i mean i think england could be making the same mistake.

    for example, egnlands best when its labour, but as some stupid people...
    You really should stop calling people stupid. It only weakens your argument because it makes yourself look bad.

    and americans are goign to make a big mistake if they actaully do let democrats in, you need to look back in past and see why republicans got in in the first place.
    Exactly why do you have such an interest in US politics, especially to be so biased for the Republican Party? When I look at foreign politics, I may not like a person or admire another but I definitely don't play favorites. You're taking US politics more personally than most Americans.

  34. #34
    -live-
    Guest

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    Well i liek the realitionship England has with America thats wjy it bothers me. And yes it seems stupid how i like labour in our country but want conservative in america but thats how it works best. And calling people stupid doesnt make me look bad, if my arguments stupid that makes me look bad (i knwo some may think my argument stupid but thats what could make me look stupid, not calling others stupid)

  35. #35
    Professional Hoodrat james1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cambridge, MA.
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,617

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    Quote Originally Posted by sebbles View Post
    wow your so stupid if you actaully like democrats i mean i think england could be making the same mistake.

    for example, egnlands best when its labour, but as some stupid people are starting to make labour look bad peopel are forgetting how the conservatives fucked england up before labour came in power.

    and americans are goign to make a big mistake if they actaully do let democrats in, you need to look back in past and see why republicans got in in the first place.

    how can somebody who can't spell the name of their own country correctly call me stupid?? it's spelled e-n-g-l-a-n-d.


    i know the history of our two parties...i'm a fan of history, political and otherwise. but thanks for your concern.
    "Yo mama is so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion!"


  36. #36
    -live-
    Guest

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    im not a good speller, but that was a typing error, it doesnt mean i dont knwo how to spell it.

    i hope its made your life better by doing that

    all you can do is make biased arguments on how bad replublicans are, if your so nterested in politics then youd know that its not a one sided thing.

  37. #37

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    Quote Originally Posted by sebbles View Post
    Well i liek the realitionship England has with America thats wjy it bothers me. And yes it seems stupid how i like labour in our country but want conservative in america but thats how it works best. And calling people stupid doesnt make me look bad, if my arguments stupid that makes me look bad (i knwo some may think my argument stupid but thats what could make me look stupid, not calling others stupid)
    Calling others names is something overheard in a schoolyard. It's also a logical fallacy and those tend to hurt not only the argument of the one who commited it, but also the status of the arguer itself.

  38. #38
    Just Another Hitchhiker CaptainJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florence
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,746

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    Quote Originally Posted by sebbles View Post
    seriously you couldnt be so much fucking wrong!

    you have a crazy conspirasy that Bush wants troops to fail! thats a conspiracy, oh sorry its not is it, its aloud of shit.

    if we had people in charge who youd like well first if we had those people running england our economy would go down the drain, then in america if you choose to change sides youd end up keeping to yourselves and letting the world turn to shit. so stop acting like you know whats best and realise that democrats are infact have shit views.
    This, from a staunch defender of Paris Hilton.

    The ignore button might be called for. . .
    ---
    ---
    "How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?"

    "I don't know. But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?"

  39. #39
    -live-
    Guest

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    to be honest i really have not one care in the world that some so narrowminded and biased would think of me.

  40. #40
    Professional Hoodrat james1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cambridge, MA.
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,617

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    exactly how old are you, emperor? from your avatar i would guess 400 years old.

    as for you sebbles, when you graduate from kindergarten, you'll realize that a president has no right to attack a soverign country for NO REASON as bush did with iraq, has no right to lie about the reason, has no right to use the army of the most powerful country in the world as his personal little feifdom (like caesar, only dumber), has no right to use a horrible tragedy (9/11) as an excuse for said war when there is no link between 9/11 and iraq, has no right to kill 600,000 iraqis in the process (out of the 20 million...think about that for a second)...i could go on, but i've learned that logic doesn't penetrate the brain of the right-wing loonies on JUB.
    "Yo mama is so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion!"


  41. #41
    -live-
    Guest

    Nothing Wrong With Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJohn View Post
    This, from a staunch defender of Paris Hilton.

    The ignore button might be called for. . .

    and seriously i couldnt give a shit if you went and pressed it.

  42. #42
    Professional Hoodrat james1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cambridge, MA.
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,617

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    Quote Originally Posted by sebbles View Post
    im not a good speller, but that was a typing error, it doesnt mean i dont knwo how to spell it.

    i hope its made your life better by doing that

    all you can do is make biased arguments on how bad replublicans are, if your so nterested in politics then youd know that its not a one sided thing.

    sorry...i don't mind bad spelling but your spelling is off the charts bad...it's making the synapses in my brain misfire
    "Yo mama is so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion!"


  43. #43
    -live-
    Guest

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    Quote Originally Posted by james1200 View Post
    exactly how old are you, emperor? from your avatar i would guess 400 years old.

    as for you sebbles, when you graduate from kindergarten, you'll realize that a president has no right to attack a soverign country for NO REASON as bush did with iraq, has no right to lie about the reason, has no right to use the army of the most powerful country in the world as his personal little feifdom (like caesar, only dumber), has no right to use a horrible tragedy (9/11) as an excuse for said war when there is no link between 9/11 and iraq, has no right to kill 600,000 iraqis in the process (out of the 20 million...think about that for a second)...i could go on, but i've learned that logic doesn't penetrate the brain of the right-wing loonies on JUB.
    oh right your one fo those supporters of Saddam are you? he let terrorists in his country and killed lots of his people for no reason! And if you answer no to not bring a Saddam supporter then why do you thinkl its bad that Bush choose to get rid of him?

  44. #44
    -live-
    Guest

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    oh and james1200 i could be dislexic and your there just showing it up.

  45. #45
    Professional Hoodrat james1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cambridge, MA.
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,617

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    Quote Originally Posted by sebbles View Post
    oh and james1200 i could be dislexic and your there just showing it up.
    you must be...you misspelled dyslexic.
    "Yo mama is so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion!"


  46. #46
    -live-
    Guest

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    and theres you getting on your high horse saying the republicans are bad for apprently discriminating disabled people.

  47. #47
    Professional Hoodrat james1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cambridge, MA.
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,617

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    Quote Originally Posted by sebbles View Post
    oh right your one fo those supporters of Saddam are you? he let terrorists in his country and killed lots of his people for no reason! And if you answer no to not bring a Saddam supporter then why do you thinkl its bad that Bush choose to get rid of him?
    i can't figure out if you're young and naive or what...do you know how many horrible dictators there are in the world? are you saying we should go after all of them? you think we have the resources for that??? bush got rid of sadam and killed 600,00 people in the process and LIED about why...you can't do that sebbles. it's morally wrong and downright criminal. he also inflamed the whole region and things are now worse than ever...get a grip little boy and just stop...you're making all right-wing loons look bad with your ridiculous arguments.
    "Yo mama is so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion!"


  48. #48
    -live-
    Guest

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    Just because im young does not make me naive! Stop being agiest it really is not good for yourself!

    Yes theres lots of bad people out there! And yes i think they need to be got rid of! But youd rather craw in your hole and forget about that. ITs not criminal to want to rid the world of dictators. By your argument England shouldnt have bothered starting the world war, i mean what am i thinking, we should have left Hitler to do what he wants because its not our country hes doing anything to! (by the way thats sarcasm)

  49. #49
    Professional Hoodrat james1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cambridge, MA.
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,617

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    england only got involved in WWII cause hitler was about to attack you...what the fuck are you talking about? read a fucking book and stop making yourself look like an ass.

    and i don't see your butt in the military...why don't you go join instead of being an arm chair warrior einstein???
    "Yo mama is so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion!"


  50. #50
    -live-
    Guest

    Re: Flip Flopper Bush: "I Was Against Stay the Course Before I was For It"

    yeah what i actaully was meaing to ask because obviosuly i didnt make myself clear (as in i actaully mean that i wasnt clear enough)

    Who should have got rid of Saddam Hussein?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.