JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 48 of 48
  1. #1
    marmoset
    Guest

    Kostas Martakis - Greek Singer

    Hey anyone know any more about this guy ... just saw a video on youtube (link below) come on guys find some photos!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrWaenHWwxw

  2. #2
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Golden Triangle
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,699

    Code of Conduct

    re: Kostas Martakis - Greek Singer

    Sounds like greek to me. He has beautiful eyes. And what a bulge! Thanks, that was fun.

  3. #3

    re: Kostas Martakis - Greek Singer

    Yummy guy.

  4. #4
    JUB Addicts filipbong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pac NW
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,368

    Code of Conduct

    re: Kostas Martakis - Greek Singer

    it's greek to me...
    the singer is deliciously slim and sultry...

  5. #5
    panegyric JUB Admin Corny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Germany!
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    36,226
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    re: Kostas Martakis - Greek Singer

    oh it is a guy. looks a bit like the many effeminate turkish boys here
    Check out my very own Body Hair Lovers and Photography Groups!

  6. #6

    re: Kostas Martakis - Greek Singer

    wow he looks hot in that video and very gay

  7. #7

    re: Kostas Martakis - Greek Singer

    Yep, he is a new Greek singer.

    Ps: I have been a member here for over a year and this is my first post. I'm 19 years old from Greece.
    Great forum !!!

  8. #8
    JUB Addicts filipbong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pac NW
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,368

    Code of Conduct

    re: Kostas Martakis - Greek Singer

    Alexthess...
    You come from a great place

  9. #9

    re: Kostas Martakis - Greek Singer

    Hey I lived in Greece for a while ! Great place ! Though Martakis is not all that great. Sakis is much hotter. Martakis is just Psinakis's plaything

  10. #10
    marmoset
    Guest

    re: Kostas Martakis - Greek Singer

    Hi All, ... so who are Sakis and Psinakis then?? LOL And why has no-one found us some for photos for this thread yet!!

  11. #11
    Sex God Taltos_night's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Brighton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    692

    Code of Conduct

    re: Kostas Martakis - Greek Singer

    i dont know maybe

  12. #12

    re: Kostas Martakis - Greek Singer

    Quote Originally Posted by babylulu View Post
    Hey I lived in Greece for a while ! Great place ! Though Martakis is not all that great. Sakis is much hotter. Martakis is just Psinakis's plaything
    I totally agree with you

  13. #13
    IBFree-Key
    Guest

    re: Kostas Martakis - Greek Singer

    Gorgeous. Love his eyes

  14. #14
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    49

    Code of Conduct

    re: Kostas Martakis - Greek Singer

    He's definetely Greek. He took part in a reality show called DREAMSHOW but was evicted after a few weeks. To be honest, he's the most successful out of everyone in that game including the winner!

  15. #15
    marmoset
    Guest

    re: Kostas Martakis - Greek Singer

    OK I have managed to upload a few pics to my Gallery - first time Ive tried - dont know how to get them into the thread maybe somone else can!! lol

    http://justusboys.com/forum/view.php?photos=marmoset


  16. #16

    re: Kostas Martakis - Greek Singer

    Little is known about them, but the top Greek popstars are as good if not better than any popstars in the world. They put on spectacular shows that rival Madonna, Britney, Justin, etc. Sakis Rouvas is the biggest male popstar in Greece (Anna Vissi is the biggest female). I have seen them both live and have never seen such amazing shows.
    Illias Psinakis was Sakis manager and he is now Kosta Martakis' manager. Martakis, though is nothing compared to Sakis...he is simply eye-candy for some. Most greek popstars aspire to be like Sakis Rouvas and Anna Vissi, and so you have a lot of bad copies becoming famous (Martakis or Despina Vandi)
    Hope this explains a bit !!

  17. #17

    re: Kostas Martakis - Greek Singer

    Quote Originally Posted by babylulu View Post
    Little is known about them, but the top Greek popstars are as good if not better than any popstars in the world. They put on spectacular shows that rival Madonna, Britney, Justin, etc. Sakis Rouvas is the biggest male popstar in Greece (Anna Vissi is the biggest female). I have seen them both live and have never seen such amazing shows.
    Illias Psinakis was Sakis manager and he is now Kosta Martakis' manager. Martakis, though is nothing compared to Sakis...he is simply eye-candy for some. Most greek popstars aspire to be like Sakis Rouvas and Anna Vissi, and so you have a lot of bad copies becoming famous (Martakis or Despina Vandi)
    Hope this explains a bit !!
    Martakis is a copy but Despina Vandi?! As far as i know she is the greatest female singer in Greece (Winner of the World's Best Selling Greek Artist at World Music Awards 2003 and number one with 2 international singles, Gia and Opa Opa). After all, Martakis isn't known as the new Royvas but as the new Psinaki's pet

  18. #18

    re: Kostas Martakis - Greek Singer

    I think that Martakis is being marketed as the new Rouvas, but we'll see how long that lasts. Vandi is good, her cds are good, but live she is quite boring. Vissi is great, has more charisma, a better voice and is just an allo-around better performer. She also is not stuck up like Vandi. Vissi and Rouvas are by far the greatest popstars in Greece.

  19. #19

    re: Kostas Martakis - Greek Singer

    Quote Originally Posted by babylulu View Post
    I think that Martakis is being marketed as the new Rouvas, but we'll see how long that lasts. Vandi is good, her cds are good, but live she is quite boring. Vissi is great, has more charisma, a better voice and is just an allo-around better performer. She also is not stuck up like Vandi. Vissi and Rouvas are by far the greatest popstars in Greece.
    Ok, that's your opinion and i totally agree that Royvas is the greatest Greek popstar. But Despina Vandi and especially Anna Vissi are popstars?! Helena Paparizou maybe but not Despina and Anna (They can and they sing any genre of songs and in my opinion they aren't pop). Anyway, we are so off topic

    PS:Are you from Greece? Which city?

  20. #20

    re: Kostas Martakis - Greek Singer

    If you like GREEK MEN check out my BLOG:

    MUTINY ON THE BOUNTY

  21. #21
    Sex God BigDestiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Edmonton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    821

    Code of Conduct

    re: Kostas Martakis - Greek Singer

    Wow, I've come a little late to the party. Was just on Wikipedia's home page when I saw these eyes. I checked him out on YouTube and found this:

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fNxPMk2W3o&feature=fvwrel[/ame]

    I am in love. Or at least HEAVY lust.
    There are no words. Just the sound of jacking off.

  22. #22
    Slut theoside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    181

    Code of Conduct

    re: Kostas Martakis - Greek Singer

    that was a whore in the music video who just wanna have sex with all the drivers.

  23. #23

    re: Kostas Martakis - Greek Singer

    what a pouty lisp!

  24. #24

    Greek singer Kostas Martakis, in shirtless photo shoot


  25. #25

    Re: Greek singer Kostas Martakis, in shirtless photo shoot

    What a hottie !!!

  26. #26
    Cerca Trova braex27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,624

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Greek singer Kostas Martakis, in shirtless photo shoot

    Gorgeous. Gorgeous.
    For all sad words of tongue and pen,
    The saddest are these, 'It might have been.'


  27. #27
    The Hairy Dude MTLDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Montréal
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,011

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Greek singer Kostas Martakis, in shirtless photo shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by IowaGuy View Post
    What a hottie !!!
    Hence the the expression "greek god".

  28. #28

    Re: Greek singer Kostas Martakis, in shirtless photo shoot

    Yeah, he's really hot. I've been a fan for some time now (looks wise).



    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kostas Martakis 5.jpg   Kostas Martakis 1.jpg  

  29. #29

    Re: Greek singer Kostas Martakis, in shirtless photo shoot

    He reminds me of Ian Somerhalder.

  30. #30
    Evolving...give it a try. Críostóir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hoboken
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,593

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Greek singer Kostas Martakis, in shirtless photo shoot

    He has barbarian* blood, or he's wearing tinted contacts.

    *You know, like the Irish and Scots and Norse and Slavs...barbarians.
    ____
    If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities. -- Voltaire (1694-1778).

  31. #31
    Slut Diavolos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    244

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Greek singer Kostas Martakis, in shirtless photo shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Críostóir View Post
    He has barbarian* blood, or he's wearing tinted contacts.

    *You know, like the Irish and Scots and Norse and Slavs...barbarians.
    No he does not wear "tinted" contacts, and he is pure hellene!

    Guys, why do people think that Hellenes are arabs or turks or africans? Seriously, have you ever seen the ancient Hellenic statues? They showed the best image of the Hellenes ( not the average of course).

    How did this world came to thinking that Hellenic is short dark and hairy? I myself am 6ft tall (quite average) pale blond with blue eyes but I have the facial bone structure of the Hellenes, nothing nordic about me.

    ~~~~~~~~

    Hellenes are not allowed to have blue eyes or light skin or blond hair, otherwise they are not Hellenes right?

  32. #32
    Evolving...give it a try. Críostóir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hoboken
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,593

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Greek singer Kostas Martakis, in shirtless photo shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Diavolos View Post
    Hellenes are not allowed to have blue eyes or light skin or blond hair, otherwise they are not Hellenes right?
    Exactly! Blond people are all tattooed barbarian horseriders, didn't you know that? Good grief.
    ____
    If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities. -- Voltaire (1694-1778).

  33. #33

    Re: Greek singer Kostas Martakis, in shirtless photo shoot

    some more new photos!




  34. #34
    Slut Diavolos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    244

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Greek singer Kostas Martakis, in shirtless photo shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Críostóir View Post
    Exactly! Blond people are all tattooed barbarian horseriders, didn't you know that? Good grief.
    You are narrow minded for a gay guy. I guess gay people are tattooed as unnatural and they go to hell right?

    ~~~~
    On topic: One of his songs:

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-_-mOjYXxA[/ame]

  35. #35
    Evolving...give it a try. Críostóir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hoboken
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,593

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Greek singer Kostas Martakis, in shirtless photo shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Diavolos View Post
    You are narrow minded for a gay guy. I guess gay people are tattooed as unnatural and they go to hell right?
    No, I'm actually not so much narrowminded as kidding. Really, I was joking. (The ANCIENT Greek attitude toward blond people was the basis of my joke, but I was not serious in any case.)

    Btw, I was blond when I had hair.
    ____
    If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities. -- Voltaire (1694-1778).

  36. #36
    Slut Diavolos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    244

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Greek singer Kostas Martakis, in shirtless photo shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Críostóir View Post
    No, I'm actually not so much narrowminded as kidding. Really, I was joking. (The ANCIENT Greek attitude toward blond people was the basis of my joke, but I was not serious in any case.)

    Btw, I was blond when I had hair.
    fogive my bad english then, I am Hellene and I do not know very good english enough to understand some sarcasm. I thought you attacked my heritage

  37. #37
    Evolving...give it a try. Críostóir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hoboken
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,593

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Greek singer Kostas Martakis, in shirtless photo shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Diavolos View Post
    fogive my bad english then, I am Hellene and I do not know very good english enough to understand some sarcasm. I thought you attacked my heritage
    Heavens no! I would not do such a thing.

    And your English is MUCH better than my Greek.

    Δεν μπορώ να μιλήσω ελληνικά για να σώσει τη ζωή μου, γι 'αυτό παίρνω αυτό μίζερη μετάφραση από το Google Translate.
    ____
    If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities. -- Voltaire (1694-1778).

  38. #38

    Re: Greek singer Kostas Martakis, in shirtless photo shoot

    He's gorgeous.

    Quote Originally Posted by Diavolos View Post
    No he does not wear "tinted" contacts, and he is pure hellene!

    Guys, why do people think that Hellenes are arabs or turks or africans? Seriously, have you ever seen the ancient Hellenic statues? They showed the best image of the Hellenes ( not the average of course).

    How did this world came to thinking that Hellenic is short dark and hairy? I myself am 6ft tall (quite average) pale blond with blue eyes but I have the facial bone structure of the Hellenes, nothing nordic about me.

    ~~~~~~~~

    Hellenes are not allowed to have blue eyes or light skin or blond hair, otherwise they are not Hellenes right?
    Are you trying to imply Arabs, Turks and Africans (what kind of Africans?) are "short, dark and hairy"? Aren't you doing the same thing that you're complaining about?

  39. #39

    re: Kostas Martakis - Greek Singer














  40. #40
    Cerca Trova braex27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,624

    Code of Conduct

    re: Kostas Martakis - Greek Singer

    Those eyes. They're stunning!!
    For all sad words of tongue and pen,
    The saddest are these, 'It might have been.'


  41. #41

    Re: Kostas Martakis - Greek Singer

    Stills from new video:









  42. #42

    Re: Kostas Martakis - Greek Singer
















  43. #43
    JUB Addict chace1617's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,336

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Kostas Martakis - Greek Singer

    by the way, he's gay

  44. #44

    Re: Kostas Martakis - Greek Singer

    He confirmed it?

  45. #45
    JUB Addict hotb0d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,823

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Kostas Martakis - Greek Singer

    fur real? because I've been hoping/thinking that for years.

  46. #46

    Re: Kostas Martakis - Greek Singer






  47. #47
    Sex God cfwwfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    953

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Kostas Martakis - Greek Singer

    Wow - he's amazing!

  48. #48

    Re: Kostas Martakis - Greek Singer












Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.