JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Bicho Estranho! hunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Belo Horizonte
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,469

    Code of Conduct

    Meanwhile IŽll go on with the flow

    As I continue single and no boyfriend on sight, I will do what the other guys want to do; Keep having sex.

  2. #2
    Reasurringly Expensive
    Nonimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Newport Chav
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,338

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Meanwhile IŽll go on with the flow

    Use lube, else you get callouses around your palm.

  3. #3
    slobone
    Guest

    Re: Meanwhile IŽll go on with the flow

    Sorry, this forum is only for those who believe that sex outside of a committed relationship is sinful. (Apparently.) Try one of the JUB's Naughty Bits forums if you don't want to get royally flamed.

  4. #4
    Temeritous hirsuteness
    Lube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    7,560
    Blog Entries
    34

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Meanwhile IŽll go on with the flow

    Sex by itself is OK.

    Nothing to write home about.

    And, ultimately, unfulfilling.

    It's fun when you first start out though.
    The world never changes if you're forever "minding my own business".
    The mindset that no one knows you're gay because you haven't told them,
    is like the dog that thinks you don't see him stealing the steak because he avoids your glance.
    Staying in the closet is like continuing to sit in the back of the bus.
    It's accepting that it's wrong to be who you are.

  5. #5
    The Baroness of Bling
    Swellegant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Oakland (on scenic San Francisco Bay)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,195
    Blog Entries
    30

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Meanwhile IŽll go on with the flow

    There are worse ways to pass the time (writing bad poetry, hooking rugs, and dressing your dog in little outfits come immediately to mind). I think sex for sex's sake is a very complicated and perhaps elevated form of masturbation, but so long as you're safe and you have no unrealistic expectations of being emotionally fulfilled by slutting around, I say knock yourself out.

    Question, though: you say there's no boyfriend in sight... do you know what a boyfriend looks like from a distance? I don't, and have always wondered.

    * Question the Dominant Paradigm *

  6. #6
    I'd rather be a Sexgod:)
    SilverRRCloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Vienna
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,661

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Meanwhile IŽll go on with the flow

    Quote Originally Posted by slobone View Post
    Sorry, this forum is only for those who believe that sex outside of a committed relationship is sinful. (Apparently.) Try one of the JUB's Naughty Bits forums if you don't want to get royally flamed.

    As usual, Slobone is right

    If a BF is not in sight, he ain't. You can't force this issue on anyone.

    And no matter, what fellow JUBers may think, there is little harm in having some safe, fun around.

    Enjoy, while it lasts.

    SC

  7. #7
    elvin1
    Guest

    Re: Meanwhile IŽll go on with the flow

    Sex is ok....But, for how long with different guys? I mean, there comes a point where you do become a slut, right?

  8. #8
    slobone
    Guest

    Re: Meanwhile IŽll go on with the flow

    Elvin my love, believe it or not, there are people who prefer to have sex with a lot of different guys rather than be stuck with the same old boring dude all their life.

    But you'd never know that from hanging around JUB.

  9. #9
    NOVEMBER 3RD MCsNo1Fn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Panama City, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,250

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Meanwhile IŽll go on with the flow

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert~Marlénè View Post
    There are worse ways to pass the time (writing bad poetry, hooking rugs, and dressing your dog in little outfits come immediately to mind). I think sex for sex's sake is a very complicated and perhaps elevated form of masturbation, but so long as you're safe and you have no unrealistic expectations of being emotionally fulfilled by slutting around, I say knock yourself out.

    Question, though: you say there's no boyfriend in sight... do you know what a boyfriend looks like from a distance? I don't, and have always wondered.
    I don't either! Is there a club we can join? A support grouP? lol

  10. #10
    Nightmare
    Guest

    Re: Meanwhile IŽll go on with the flow

    Quote Originally Posted by slobone View Post
    Elvin my love, believe it or not, there are people who prefer to have sex with a lot of different guys rather than be stuck with the same old boring dude all their life.

    But you'd never know that from hanging around JUB.
    The person isn't quite so boring when you love them.

    Personally I don't have a problem with any one who sleeps around as long as they're not being reckless. I don't see the big deal.

  11. #11
    Complexly Simple ahotjock71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Auburn, AL, USA
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,944

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Meanwhile IŽll go on with the flow

    Sex? What is this SEX you speak of?

  12. #12
    Still confused..... confusedboy23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,816

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Meanwhile IŽll go on with the flow

    What consitute sex?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.