JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 36 of 36

Thread: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

      
   
  1. #1

    I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    I want to do something against evangelism. But I have no idea what I can do. Any suggestions?

    Sorry about this post but I'm really pissed off at them....

  2. #2
    ...and I'm not sorry JUB Friend Soilwork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    City of Angels
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    23,139
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    Shag their sons.

    That's always a good way to do a good deed while pissing people off AND gettin' a little action.
    Gentlemen.... Thank you.

  3. #3
    I want to believe
    GL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    San Antonio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    50,836
    Blog Entries
    222

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    Well, Soil's advice certainly has it's benefits!

    But seriously, you want to combat evangelism? Be yourself. Be proud of who you are and live your life without fear. They can't change who you are and they should not impact how you live your life. Right now that's the thing that drives them up the wall, that we don't live in fear of them and their hate.




  4. #4
    ...and I'm not sorry JUB Friend Soilwork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    City of Angels
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    23,139
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    Mine is more fun.

    but GL is right.

    the reason that people become Christians is a desperation to control other people in every facet of their lives.

    And if you REALLY wanna piss them off, just don't allow them any power over you.

    (and then shag their sons)
    Gentlemen.... Thank you.

  5. #5
    I want to believe
    GL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    San Antonio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    50,836
    Blog Entries
    222

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    ^ Amen Brother!




  6. #6

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    Quote Originally Posted by GL247 View Post
    But seriously, you want to combat evangelism? Be yourself. Be proud of who you are and live your life without fear. They can't change who you are and they should not impact how you live your life. Right now that's the thing that drives them up the wall, that we don't live in fear of them and their hate.
    That I already do. I wanna do something more.

  7. #7

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    Two things.

    Evangelism/Religious Fundamentalism happens for two reasons.

    1) It is taught and thus the next generation just reguriates what they are taught. Introducing new thoughts not in a hostile way causes doubt, which causes people to revaluate their lives.

    2) They become a convert to Evangelism/Religious Fundamentalism. People who do so because there is part of the dogma that resonates with them, there is a part of there psyche that craves something in Religious Fundamentalism. Calming reasons why some people cling to religious fundamentalism: Feelings of insignificance, fear of death, needing to feel love for you doubt your capacity to feel love, needing a purpose in life. You aren't going to cause people to change from their relgious fundamentalism until you there fear is at a mangeable level for them to confront it and deal with it. People who become religious fundamentalist do so for they need religion as a drug/crutch, they need it so they can deal with the uncerntantiy.

    Now what I said in number 2 doesn't neccessary apply to all religious people, it only applies to people who become religious fundamentalist. Healthy religion, is based on faith and with faith there is still doubt, religious fundamentalism removes doubt from the equation.

  8. #8
    In Loving Memory Andreus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    20,470

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    promote free thought

    question authority

    dont fear tradition

    hugs

  9. #9
    HoodedRat
    Guest

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    Fire-bomb their churches, and give them a taste of Hell.


  10. #10
    Glorious Years on JUB!
    star-warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Home is where the heart is
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    35,382
    Blog Entries
    9

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    Tell them you're Jewish and you're one of the chosen. As there are only 12,000 places in Heaven, they're out of luck.


  11. #11
    In Memory of Shaun
    Croynan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    California
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,337

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    removed/Me.

  12. #12
    thebigone06
    Guest

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    I'm sorry but again I don't condone this kind of behavior The question is, why do you want to harm evangelicals? I personally don't have a problem with christians as a matter of fact I agree with most of their teachings and their way of life. If you are angry at them because of their views about being gay then that's understandable but that is still no reason to harm anyone or as someone suggested bombing their churches that's just crazy. Let's be real here, most christians oppose the gay lifestyle because of the teachings in the bible and what they see or hear that some gays do. I mean just read some of the posts in these forums. All you hear about is ellicit sex, random hook-ups, drunken orgies, and all sorts of lewd sex acts. Rarely ever to you see a post about true love, commited relationships or monogamy. I gotta be honest I agree with them in that respect most gay people live a deplorable lifestyle and I think it makes us all look bad. I not claiming to be a total saint but I am proud to say that I'm still a virgin and someday hope to share my life with someone special. If you want to do something to make them change their perceptions try living a lifestyle that shows them that you want the same things they want and that's someone to love and someone to love you in return all while in a commited monogamous relationship. I don't expect this post to exist long. It seems every time I make comments like this my posts end up being deleted. I guess the owners of these forums don't like hearing the truth. Always remember violence is never the way to solve anything

  13. #13
    Reasurringly Expensive
    Nonimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Newport Chav
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,338

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigone06 View Post
    I'm sorry but again I don't condone this kind of behavior The question is, why do you want to harm evangelicals? I personally don't have a problem with christians as a matter of fact I agree with most of their teachings and their way of life. .... Always remember violence is never the way to solve anything
    He didn't mention anything about harming or violence - he said he wishes to do something to stop - Evangelism: (derivative) 'Convert or try to convert someone to Christianity'

    Perhaps the not just the negativity he wishes to protest against, but often the 'hatred' that the pseudo-'evangelists' are propagating.

    Talk about a typical Christian knee-jerk response!

  14. #14
    mitternacht
    Guest

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    What about the gay people that they drive to depression and self loathing? How many gays must commit suicide before they stop it? They can believe whatever they want I don't care but imposing them on others, especially brainwasing kids into bible believers......what happens when one of those kids get older and realize he's gay?

  15. #15
    Neat Monster glo-unit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Phoenix
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,594
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigone06 View Post
    I gotta be honest I agree with them in that respect most gay people live a deplorable lifestyle and I think it makes us all look bad. I not claiming to be a total saint but I am proud to say that I'm still a virgin and someday hope to share my life with someone special. I don't expect this post to exist long. It seems every time I make comments like this my posts end up being deleted. I guess the owners of these forums don't like hearing the truth.
    Or maybe they don't like people who are holier than thou, being extremely judgmental and stereotyping the all gay people, but it can't be your fault it's the forum owners.
    "It's strange to have a creation out there, a deeply mutated version of yourself, running loose and screwing everything up. I wonder if this is how parents feel." Dexter Morgan

  16. #16
    Le coeur a ses raisons
    GreatZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Paris, France
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    477

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    Quote Originally Posted by Soilwork View Post
    Mine is more fun.

    but GL is right.

    the reason that people become Christians is a desperation to control other people in every facet of their lives.

    And if you REALLY wanna piss them off, just don't allow them any power over you.

    (and then shag their sons)
    I must beg to differ with you Soilwork. I am a Christian; and I did not become a Christian for any of the reasons that you mention. None of my friends are Christians for those reasons, either. You have brazenly generalized from some Christians to the entire group. That would be rather like a straight person saying that all gays are feminine. There are many deeply committed Christians who are open-minded and who have no desire to harm others, including gays, just as there are many practicing Muslims who have no interest whatsoever in harming non-Muslims. Insofar as anyone on this JUB board draws a multitude of distinctions regarding gays, which is quite right since gays are a quite heterogeneous group, Christians deserve a like respect--and for precisely the same reason. There is no one kind of Christian. Certainly, the so-called religious right Christians of the United States do not even come close to representing Christians all over the world. Taking them as representative of Christianity is rather like inferring from drag-queens that all gays are like that. Not so. Decency and magnanimity requires that we see differences where they are as oppposed to only acknowledging those that fit our political ideology.

    End of Rant End of Rant End of Rant

  17. #17

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatZeus View Post
    I must beg to differ with you Soilwork. I am a Christian; and I did not become a Christian for any of the reasons that you mention. None of my friends are Christians for those reasons, either. You have brazenly generalized from some Christians to the entire group. That would be rather like a straight person saying that all gays are feminine. There are many deeply committed Christians who are open-minded and who have no desire to harm others, including gays, just as there are many practicing Muslims who have no interest whatsoever in harming non-Muslims. Insofar as anyone on this JUB board draws a multitude of distinctions regarding gays, which is quite right since gays are a quite heterogeneous group, Christians deserve a like respect--and for precisely the same reason. There is no one kind of Christian. Certainly, the so-called religious right Christians of the United States do not even come close to representing Christians all over the world. Taking them as representative of Christianity is rather like inferring from drag-queens that all gays are like that. Not so.

    End of Rant End of Rant End of Rant
    Yes what Soilwork said doesn't apply to all christians, but it does apply to the evangelical convert christians we are talking about. Thus what Soilwork said is correct.

  18. #18
    Le coeur a ses raisons
    GreatZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Paris, France
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    477

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    Quote Originally Posted by Soilwork View Post
    Mine is more fun.

    but GL is right.

    the reason that people become Christians is a desperation to control other people in every facet of their lives.

    And if you REALLY wanna piss them off, just don't allow them any power over you.

    (and then shag their sons)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland00 View Post
    Yes what Soilwork said doesn't apply to all christians, but it does apply to the evangelical convert christians we are talking about. Thus what Soilwork said is correct.
    Fair enough. But you will note that Soilwork was not that precise in his remarks. He did not say evangelicals. Rather, he spoke about "people who become Christians". Had he limited his remarks to evangelicals, I would have had no reason to write what I wrote. I wrote what I wrote because I read what he wrote. And what he wrote was a brazen and unwarranted generalization.

  19. #19
    Reasurringly Expensive
    Nonimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Newport Chav
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,338

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatZeus View Post
    I would have had no reason to write what I wrote. I wrote what I wrote because I read what he wrote. And what he wrote was a bold generalization.
    Someone's been reading too much St. Paul again.

  20. #20
    Ranting Ideologue! sparky95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Adelaide
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,912

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    I'm afraid it is not enough just to shag their sons, we must find lesbians to shag their daughters too!
    " Lets blow this fascist popsicle stand!" C.Montgomery Burns

  21. #21
    thebigone06
    Guest

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    Quote Originally Posted by glo-unit View Post
    Or maybe they don't like people who are holier than thou, being extremely judgmental and stereotyping the all gay people, but it can't be your fault it's the forum owners.
    I don't think I was being judgemental. I was just stating the truth and if telling someone the truth offends them then they should be offended. I have heard many christians talk about gays and the lifestyle they live. Most of them think that just because your gay that you have no standards or limits to what you'll do sexually and in some cases that's true. But I personally don't agree with that lifestyle gay or straight. If gays want to gain people's respect they first have to respect themselves. Just read this forum and you'll see for yourself. A lot of people are engaging in some sick behavior, for example married people seeking ways to cheat on their wives, people who are into incest, bestiality, and who knows what else. I mean come on there has to be a line drawn somewhere! This is the kind of behavior that makes us all look bad.

  22. #22

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    Because evangelicals adhere to the Bible as their only source of divine revelation, it is important in refuting their claims to know the Bible well. Read it. Study it. Expect to be savaged at first because evangelical propaganda is voluminous and its presentation often highly polished.

    There are gaping chinks in evangelical armor, however. For example, even those who accept the creation account in Genesis as a literal event are hard-pressed to say how we know for certain what was done or said so long ago because no human being was present to record what happened. Moses, the purported author of Genesis, was not there, and the OT nowhere says that God dictated an account of the creation to him later. If Genesis is not a literal account of the creation of the world and of mankind, then the present-day doctrine of "original sin' is suspect. No original sin, no need for a redeemer. The evangelical house of cards comes crashing down.

    With each encounter with an evangelical, you'll become a stronger debater. Above all, never allow him or her to have the final word, even if you mumble and stumble at first.

    Good luck!

  23. #23

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedRat View Post
    Fire-bomb their churches, and give them a taste of Hell.

    I think that would make them even worse.

  24. #24
    Porn Star MainEntry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Central California
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    412

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    Although I am a gay liberal Christian, I have nothing against Evangelicals per se. Remember that Jimmy Carter is an Evangelical (in the best sense) and he has no anti-gay agenda.

    The best way to combat anti-gay feeling among Evangelicals is for gay Evangelicals to come out so their fellow Christians can see that they do not have horns.

  25. #25
    ...and I'm not sorry JUB Friend Soilwork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    City of Angels
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    23,139
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigone06 View Post
    Let's be real here, most christians oppose the gay lifestyle because of the teachings in the bible and what they see or hear that some gays do.
    So wait... they judge us ALL based on the actions of a few? Isn't that what you're shaking your finger at from us?


    I mean just read some of the posts in these forums. All you hear about is ellicit sex, random hook-ups, drunken orgies, and all sorts of lewd sex acts. Rarely ever to you see a post about true love, commited relationships or monogamy.
    No, in the Coming out forum there's LOT of posts about true love and commited relationships and monogamy. And sorry, but if ALL you hear about is illicit sex, we must have a very different definition of the word illicit.

    most gay people live a deplorable lifestyle and I think it makes us all look bad.
    And a few have all those Ivory Tower "I'm better than those faggots" issues.

    Just so we're clear on this.. I think you're wrong. they dont' care about the way we live, they don't care about what we do. They hate us becauase they need us the same way you do. They need someone to negitively compare to themselves as a way of shrugging off their personal weaknesses. I stole from my sister, but at least I'm not a HOMOSEXUAL... "I beat my wife, but at least I'm not a HOMOSEXUAL... I cheated my best friend, but at least I'm not a HOMOSEXUAL"

    The only difference being that they lump us all together, while you raise yourself up on that little pedestal of yours.

    I don't expect this post to exist long. It seems every time I make comments like this my posts end up being deleted. I guess the owners of these forums don't like hearing the truth
    Maybe they dont' like people to come for the porn and stay for the smiting.
    Gentlemen.... Thank you.

  26. #26
    ...and I'm not sorry JUB Friend Soilwork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    City of Angels
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    23,139
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigone06 View Post
    I don't think I was being judgemental.
    Just read this forum and you'll see for yourself. A lot of people are engaging in some sick behavior
    Are you even listening to your self?


    I mean come on there has to be a line drawn somewhere!
    Well, I'm glad you've appointed yourself the line drawer. I mean, your kind of sex is OK, right? The line must be drawn RIGHT at your doorstep.

    How convienient.
    Gentlemen.... Thank you.

  27. #27
    In Memory of Shaun
    Croynan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    California
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,337

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigone06 View Post
    I'm sorry but again I don't condone this kind of behavior The question is, why do you want to harm evangelicals? I personally don't have a problem with christians as a matter of fact I agree with most of their teachings and their way of life. If you are angry at them because of their views about being gay then that's understandable but that is still no reason to harm anyone or as someone suggested bombing their churches that's just crazy. Let's be real here, most christians oppose the gay lifestyle because of the teachings in the bible and what they see or hear that some gays do. I mean just read some of the posts in these forums. All you hear about is ellicit sex, random hook-ups, drunken orgies, and all sorts of lewd sex acts. Rarely ever to you see a post about true love, commited relationships or monogamy. I gotta be honest I agree with them in that respect most gay people live a deplorable lifestyle and I think it makes us all look bad. I not claiming to be a total saint but I am proud to say that I'm still a virgin and someday hope to share my life with someone special. If you want to do something to make them change their perceptions try living a lifestyle that shows them that you want the same things they want and that's someone to love and someone to love you in return all while in a commited monogamous relationship. I don't expect this post to exist long. It seems every time I make comments like this my posts end up being deleted. I guess the owners of these forums don't like hearing the truth. Always remember violence is never the way to solve anything
    Considering you have only 15 posts showing, how many have you had removed from the forums? Obviously, you must have done something beyone the guide lines are for posting.

    Are you sure you are not doing this deliberately just to back up a rather weak claim "woe is me."

    eM.

  28. #28
    In Loving Memory Andreus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    20,470

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    good gravy guys

  29. #29
    New Possibilities... Riverrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    13,484

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigone06 View Post
    I mean just read some of the posts in these forums. All you hear about is ellicit sex, random hook-ups, drunken orgies, and all sorts of lewd sex acts. Rarely ever to you see a post about true love, commited relationships or monogamy. I gotta be honest I agree with them in that respect most gay people live a deplorable lifestyle and I think it makes us all look bad.
    This is a PORN site, for goodness sake!

    And with that in mind, what exactly are YOU doing here?

  30. #30
    Sex God tonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,242

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    Best thing to do I think if live your religion/lifestyle and let them live theirs.

    How could anything be more simple?

  31. #31
    To Wed Mr. Clean in Iowa!
    hotdog1846's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Aisle 7, Middle Shelf
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,562

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    Quote Originally Posted by new_433 View Post
    I want to do something against evangelism. But I have no idea what I can do. Any suggestions?

    Sorry about this post but I'm really pissed off at them....
    To get back to the original question...

    What can you do? Give them enough rope to hang themselves!

    Let them get cozy with the GOP and gain a bunch of political followers, let the Mark Foley scandel brew in the pot for a few years with the seasonings of cover-ups by the highest members of the GOP, take the lid off just before an election, and voila!

    Wow ... look at all the hypocritical fundamentalists and hypocritical Republicans running for cover!

    So how about that trashed and battered "Family Values" agenda? It's a big joke now.

    It'll last for a while before the Evangelicals and the GOP figure out how to kiss and make up. 'Til then, it's really quite funny. This beats Dobson's stupid remark about Spongebob, and Falwell's inane talk about Tinky-Winky, any day!

  32. #32

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    I was expecting some serious answers as to what I can do against evangelism ( other than being an outed gay person ) well may be this is not the place to look for them

    I don't have a problem against anyone living a christian lifestyle just why do they think others should do the same?

  33. #33
    JUB Addict Kurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bakersfield
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,962

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    Some theological//philosophical points:

    Tell them:
    Their theology is "old winebag." It can't carry wine. It's just old and busted. Sorry.
    That is, their song-and-dance hasn't kept up with reality as it really is.

    Creationism/ID are fringe arguments, not science. Evolution is a far better picture of how we are what we are. Then you turn that idea in their direction: "Evangelicals" are people that resist evolution. They resist learning what scientists and thoughtful people have learned over the last century or three.
    They even resist learning anything from the ethical standards of the Bible, because much of the World that they condemn as "secular" has already learned them and moved on. Earth to evangelicals! We've evolved partly because biblical morality succeeded [the good parts]. We're beyond or getting beyond that now. So sorry you haven't.

    Gayness is a natural human condition; you are misinformed and you 'bear false witness' when you say otherwise.

    Do they complain about drugs and "people/teenagers-today"?; Well, usually those people/teenagers are rebelling against "traditional morality." You see, 'traditional morality' begets 'traditional immorality' and they're both boring as hell; the truth is, most people just want to move on to something better. Part of the pleasure is discovering that so "Please, bug off."

    Hope these remarks can help.
    ...........................

    .........................................

  34. #34
    ...and I'm not sorry JUB Friend Soilwork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    City of Angels
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    23,139
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    thing is that there's nothing you CAN do about Evangelicals.

    Other than live your life out in the open without appology.

    Like most bullies they won't lose their power until you force it away from them.


    (and I have no patience for any christians at all.. of any kind.. Brainwashed.. all of them)
    Gentlemen.... Thank you.

  35. #35

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    Well you can't stop evangelists themselves seeing that they're so stubborn. However I think to prevent people from accepting their ideas, we need to make them :

    a) Read the bible, like someone else said earlier in this thread. But read it in a critical manner. Read all the good bits like "love thy neighbour" but also read the bits that say "if you eat shellfish, you will go to hell" and other bits that don't fit in with modern morality.

    b)Study the history of religion, how it has been used to achieve the ambitious political aims of certain people but also the good that it has done for people. Do mention the Crusades. One can learn from the past to understand the present. Doing this will ensure that you can see through the bullshit in any propaganda and it encourages a healthy sceptism to develop.

    Through doing these 2 things and other things, which other members will recommend, at least we can arm the next generation with the intellectual defences against these misled and dangerous evangelicals. This shouldn't just apply against evangelicals but also against other religious fundamentalists.

  36. #36

    Re: I wanna do something to stop evangelism

    Just to add more, does anyone have Richard Dawkins' cell phone number?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.