JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Holy Shit! Dennis Hastert Covering For Foley 'cause He Likes "asian Boys"?

      
   
  1. #1
    Professional Hoodrat james1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cambridge, MA.
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,617

    Code of Conduct

    Holy Shit! Dennis Hastert Covering For Foley 'cause He Likes "asian Boys"?

    Oh dear God...this has to be way too good to be true. The thought of it makes me ill but imagining the potential explosions that could result makes me giddy. Remember that Liberal blogs knew about Foley for months before ABC ran with the story!!

    ____________________________

    http://www.queerty.com/queer/news/do...061010.php?rss


    Does Has-turd Like Boys?
    Washington Insiders Say, "Yes". We say, "Ew".

    We'd heard a few murmurs of House Speaker Dennis "Hasturd" Hastert's fondness for young men (particularly young Asian men) before, but wanted to wait until they were more than just a whisper.
    Lucky for all of us who enjoy watching the downfall of others, The Wayne Madsen Report has confirmed from Washington insiders that Turd-Face does, in fact, like it in the butt.


    The rumors about another top GOP member of the House being involved in sexual encounters with young "men for hire" are confirmed to WMR by well-placed sources in Washington's gay community. The member in question is House Speaker Dennis Hastert, whose "alternate" life style is the primary reason for him and his staff covering up the scandal involving ex-Florida GOP Rep. Mark Foley and his lewd messages sent to underage male congressional pages. Hastert's penchant to receive anal sex is well-known to our sources in DC's gay community. Additionally, Hastert's reported extremely small penis is the subject of many jokes among Washington's gay circles.

    We hope against hope that if this is true, it comes out in the biggest way possible. While the mere thought of seeing Hasturd (and his allegedly small penis) doing the nasty makes our eye bleed, we'd kill for video evidence. Any biters?

    "DC Gays Say Hastert Had Sex With Young 'Men For Hire'?" [Rense via WMR]
    Tagged: Mark Foley, News, Politics, Scandal

    (6 Comments)


    Comments


    If you have a TypeKey identity, you can sign in to use it here.



    → No. 1
    ed pefferman says:
    Don't pick on Denny Hastert. He's a hoot!
    Besides the GOP is beginning to eat thier young.

    ed

    October 10, 2006 4:16 PM
    → No. 2
    Bryan says:
    Hasturd's face looks like a giant ballsac! no wonder the DC boys love him!
    Has Turd Will Travel For COCK!

    October 10, 2006 5:09 PM
    → No. 3
    Butt Pffffff says:
    I just threw up a little in my mouth.

    October 10, 2006 7:29 PM
    → No. 4
    Jordy says:
    In this AP news clip at the 12 second mark, you'll see Hastert's bodyguard, he looks young and Asian.
    http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/scp_v3/...68276&src=news

    October 10, 2006 8:33 PM
    → No. 5
    Kurtiss says:
    can there be thoughts most disgusting than that, most escorts would decline

    October 10, 2006 9:52 PM
    → No. 6
    logan76723 says:
    the man is a top leader of a political party that basically wants gay people destroyed - and the worst things DC gays can say about him is that he has a small dick?? no wonder much of america is still unwilling to take gays seriously.

    October 10, 2006 10:08 PM
    Post Your Comments


    _______________________________________

    More on this at Wonkette...
    http://www.wonkette.com/politics/dennis%20hastert/
    "Yo mama is so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion!"


  2. #2
    Professional Hoodrat james1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cambridge, MA.
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,617

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Holy Shit! Dennis Hastert Covering For Foley 'cause He Likes "asian Boys"?

    Oh...let's not forget he was a baseball coach for his kids' team and before that a gym teacher...sorry to stereotype but if the shoe fits...he certainly sets off alarm bells.
    "Yo mama is so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion!"


  3. #3
    Ranting Ideologue! sparky95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Adelaide
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,912

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Holy Shit! Dennis Hastert Covering For Foley 'cause He Likes "asian Boys"?

    Jeez, he didn't enter the Seminary too, by any chance?
    " Lets blow this fascist popsicle stand!" C.Montgomery Burns

  4. #4
    hty2
    Guest

    Re: Holy Shit! Dennis Hastert Covering For Foley 'cause He Likes "asian Boys"?

    The Internet: "WHERE THE IGNORANT GET THEIR EDUCATION"

    ........... and some people believe everything they read there, regardless of its source!

  5. #5
    JUB Addict jetsonboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,149

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Holy Shit! Dennis Hastert Covering For Foley 'cause He Likes "asian Boys"?

    I don't know whether any of this is true, but his biography in the Senate website says that in his spare time, he enjoys attending wrestling meets. (WTF???)

  6. #6
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    371
    Blog Entries
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Holy Shit! Dennis Hastert Covering For Foley 'cause He Likes "asian Boys"?

    Isn't it interesting how quickly some people rush to judgement. So anyone who coaches automatically likes young boys?

  7. #7
    HazeMaster
    Guest

    Re: Holy Shit! Dennis Hastert Covering For Foley 'cause He Likes "asian Boys"?

    Tonite's Top Political Story off the AP Wire:

    Bush Goes Fundraising With Hastert
    By DEB RIECHMANN (Associated Press Writer)
    From Associated Press
    October 12, 2006 6:01 PM EDT

    ST. LOUIS - President Bush warned Americans on Thursday against becoming complacent about supporting alternative sources of energy just because gasoline prices are falling at the pump.

    "I welcome the low gasoline prices," Bush said. "However, it's not going to dim my enthusiasm for making sure we diversify away from oil."

    Bush spoke at a conference here en route to a fundraiser in Chicago with House Speaker Dennis Hastert to help two Illinois Republicans in tough races.

    The president has been backing Hastert as he fends off calls for him to resign over his handling of the congressional page scandal. The president on Wednesday called Hastert "very credible" and last week, a "father, teacher and coach who cares about the children of this country."

    http://my.earthlink.net/article/pol?...1012-168174453

    I am completely speechless!!

  8. #8
    Professional Hoodrat james1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cambridge, MA.
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,617

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Holy Shit! Dennis Hastert Covering For Foley 'cause He Likes "asian Boys"?

    Quote Originally Posted by TongueTied View Post
    Isn't it interesting how quickly some people rush to judgement. So anyone who coaches automatically likes young boys?
    yes.

    you gotta be somewhat wary of a man that likes to spend a lotta time with kids that aren't his own. kids aren't interesting...who wants to hang with them that much???
    "Yo mama is so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion!"


  9. #9
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    371
    Blog Entries
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Holy Shit! Dennis Hastert Covering For Foley 'cause He Likes "asian Boys"?

    Quote Originally Posted by james1200 View Post
    yes.

    you gotta be somewhat wary of a man that likes to spend a lotta time with kids that aren't his own. kids aren't interesting...who wants to hang with them that much???
    I hope you are joking! Haven't you ever met anyone who coaches? Why is it so hard to understand that some guys have such a love of their sport that they want to coach the next generation.

    Using your logic, couldn't you say the same thing about teachers? Why would they ever want to hang out with a bunch of kids? Hmm.... pretty suspicious. They couldn't posssibly have a love of teaching and get fulfillment from seeing kids learn new things and grow.

  10. #10
    seapuppy
    Guest

    Re: Holy Shit! Dennis Hastert Covering For Foley 'cause He Likes "asian Boys"?

    Quote Originally Posted by TongueTied View Post
    Isn't it interesting how quickly some people rush to judgement. So anyone who coaches automatically likes young boys?
    Good point tonguetied. What presumptions of some people.

    I also enjoy watching boys wrestling matches, but only because of the sheer athleticism of seeing top conditioned young athletes in their tight spandex uniforms, sweating that manly sweat, grappling with those hard, hard muscles, pinning each other in a moment of triumph and dominance.....

    ...I gotta go....

  11. #11
    OtterJoq
    Guest

    Re: Holy Shit! Dennis Hastert Covering For Foley 'cause He Likes "asian Boys"?

    Quote Originally Posted by seapuppy View Post
    Good point tonguetied. What presumptions of some people.

    I also enjoy watching boys wrestling matches, but only because of the sheer athleticism of seeing top conditioned young athletes in their tight spandex uniforms, sweating that manly sweat, grappling with those hard, hard muscles, pinning each other in a moment of triumph and dominance.....

    ...I gotta go....
    Well said!!!

  12. #12
    no custom user title
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,797

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Holy Shit! Dennis Hastert Covering For Foley 'cause He Likes "asian Boys"?

    Hastert was a wrestling coach, not baseball coach

    I want the son of a bitch brought down and his whole damned party but this stuff, just because it is on the internet don't make it so

    and it bothers me that anyone who coaches is suspect of something wrong

  13. #13
    1,000th post? Customize!! Homoaffectional's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    1,657

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Holy Shit! Dennis Hastert Covering For Foley 'cause He Likes "asian Boys"?

    Quote Originally Posted by hty2 View Post
    The Internet: "WHERE THE IGNORANT GET THEIR EDUCATION"
    Remember above all else, ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE, WAR AND POLITICS -- ESPECIALLY POLITICS.

    Source? Well, hty2, of course! Mr. [Probably not even gay] GOP partisan, himself!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.