JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    JUB Addict Lostlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    United States
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    10,286

    Code of Conduct

    Page Admits to Having Sex with Foley

    http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...home-headlines

    Ex-Page Tells of Foley Liaison
    The young man says the then-congressman eyed males in the program. He says he was 21 when he and the Florida Republican had sex.
    By Walter F. Roche Jr., Times Staff Writer
    October 8, 2006

    A former House page says he had sex with then-Rep. Mark Foley (R-Fla.) after receiving explicit e-mails in which the congressman described assessing the sexual orientation and physical attributes of underage pages but waiting until later to make direct advances.

    The former page, who agreed to discuss his relationship with Foley with the Los Angeles Times on the condition that he not be identified, said his electronic correspondence with Foley began after he finished the respected Capitol Hill page program for high school juniors. His sexual encounter was in the fall of 2000, he said. At the time, he was 21 and a graduate of a rural Northeastern college.

    ADVERTISEMENT
    "I always knew you were a player but I don't fool around with pages," declared one instant message from Maf54, a screen name Foley used in exchanges that have become public involving male former pages.

    The former page's account is consistent with Foley's assertion that he did not have sexual relations with minors, an issue that will be key to determining whether he committed crimes. The legal age of consent varies from state to state; in the District of Columbia, where the pages live in supervised dormitories, it is 16.

    Yet the former page's exchanges with Foley offer a glimpse of possible predatory behavior by the congressman as he assessed male teenagers assigned as House errand-runners.

    In the messages, Maf54 described how years earlier, he had looked to see whether the former page had an erection in his tight white pants while the then-teenager was working near the congressman. Maf54 also speculated about the sexual attributes of other males in the same page class, including the observation that one young man was "well hung."

    Foley abruptly resigned his House seat Sept. 29, after the disclosure of sexually oriented messages to former pages. Other messages were subsequently divulged, and questions concerning how much House Republican leaders knew about Foley and his interest in pages are being investigated by the House Ethics Committee. Foley is now in seclusion in an alcohol treatment facility, and his lawyer has declined to answer questions about specific pages.

    The FBI has begun contacting former pages, and at least one a deputy campaign manager for Rep. Ernest Istook, an Oklahoma Republican who is running for governor there has hired a criminal defense lawyer, according to a published report. Istook issued a statement last week urging the media to protect the young man's privacy after his name was briefly posted on the ABC News website.

    The former page interviewed by The Times said he had not been contacted by the FBI or the House Ethics Committee. He agreed to talk to The Times only if his identity was protected, because of his fear that exposure could hurt his job prospects.

    The Times found the former page after others identified him as someone whose contacts with Foley went beyond graphic messages. At an interview, the former page brought a computer containing his communications with Foley, and allowed a Times reporter to review them. The young man, who now manages a suburban office of a national franchise, says that he is gay and that he had only one sexual encounter with Foley before the contacts abruptly ended. The Times agreed not to publish the year of his page class to protect his identity.

    The young man said that while serving as a page, he and his fellow pages gossiped frequently about Foley's overly friendly behavior but did not complain about him to program supervisors or other members of Congress. They nicknamed him "Triple F," for "Florida Fag Foley." One evening, four of the boys made an unannounced visit to Foley's home.

    "We knocked on his door and he let us in. Nothing happened, but he was very friendly," the former page said.

    Foley's flirtations made the young man feel important at a time when he was struggling with his emerging sexuality. "It seemed cool that he was taking an interest," he said. "I knew he was gay, and he was attracted to me."

    After leaving the program, the former page began receiving messages from Foley. He is uncertain how Foley knew his college instant-message name, but assumed the congressman had access to a directory listing former pages' whereabouts.

    The exchanges quickly became provocative. In one 2000 message, Maf54 inquired about the length and direction of the youth's erection.

    "I always thought you were gay," Maf54 commented.

    "Is it obvious?" the former page asked.

    Ultimately, the young man said, he had a sexual encounter with Foley at the congressman's Washington home.

    Then 21, he was in Washington as an intern in an unrelated program.

    The two had wine and pizza on a backyard patio and then retired to a spare bedroom, he recalled.

    The former page, who served during Foley's first term, said that he believed Foley became bolder in his behavior during his decade in Congress.

    "He clearly has used his position, but who hasn't?" the former page said. He still follows protocol in referring to the former congressman as "Mr. Foley."

    He said Foley was really two very different people: a legislator "really devoted to his cause," and a sexual being.

    He and other former pages were surprised that it took so long for Foley "to get caught," he said.

    "It most saddens me because of the damage it could do to the program," the young man said of the page system. "It was the most spectacular year of my life. I would love to do it all over again."
    "Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think.'' - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

  2. #2
    Professional Hoodrat james1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cambridge, MA.
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,617

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Page Admits to Having Sex with Foley

    That's hot!

    ok it's creepy. when is foley coming out of hiding so he can expose the people who knew about his behavior is what i wanna know??? before the election...probably not.
    "Yo mama is so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion!"


  3. #3

    Re: Page Admits to Having Sex with Foley

    So what the kid is over 21 at that time of the incident and is no longer a page for foley. I have no personal problems with this, now the 16 year old incident is a different story. I wouldn't do it, but I don't care what adults do with their sex lives, and there was no ethical mishaps or sexual harrassment case possibilites.

    Of course this is going to add fuel to the fire since we live in America where sex is such a naughty word.

  4. #4
    MattieMich
    Guest

    Re: Page Admits to Having Sex with Foley

    I read 21, ex-page, irrelevant.

  5. #5
    Goula
    Guest

    Re: Page Admits to Having Sex with Foley

    Quote Originally Posted by Lostlover View Post

    Ex-Page Tells of Foley Liaison
    The young man says the then-congressman eyed males in the program. He says he was 21 when he and the Florida Republican had sex.
    By Walter F. Roche Jr., Times Staff Writer
    October 8, 2006


    The Times agreed not to publish the year of his page class to protect his identity.
    Oh, how nice of them. Then:


    Quote Originally Posted by Lostlover View Post
    The former page, who served during Foley's first term, said that he believed Foley became bolder in his behavior during his decade in Congress.
    OK, we're not going to publish the specific year he served, to protect his identity. We're just going to publish the two years, one of which he served in ... along with a number of other specific enough details -- school, location, work history -- so that someone interested in tracking him down won't have all that difficult a job doing so.



    Quote Originally Posted by MattieMich View Post
    I read 21, ex-page, irrelevant.
    No, maybe not illegal, but certainly not irrelevant. Foley is in the same sort of position as any other person of authority or influence -- teacher, doctor, lawyer -- who uses his position to groom the people he's interested in. That the ex-page was over the age of 21 at the time of the alleged sexual encounter is what's irrelevant.

  6. #6
    StarCrasher
    Guest

    Re: Page Admits to Having Sex with Foley

    16, 18, 21, makes little difference to me.

    As long as it's consentual.

  7. #7
    RyzeAbove
    Guest

    Re: Page Admits to Having Sex with Foley

    Of course this "of age" secret page, who no one can check stories with comes out after it all happens...

  8. #8
    JUB Addicts turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Las Cruces
    Posts
    2,266
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Page Admits to Having Sex with Foley

    Don't you get it?

    Congressmen eyeing teenage crotches all day?

    Nasty dirty-minded old men running our country!

    Do they all have paper towel racks under their desks?

  9. #9
    Sex God Green_Man_007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Georgia (south of ATL)
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    569
    Blog Entries
    9

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Page Admits to Having Sex with Foley

    Quote Originally Posted by turtle View Post
    Do they all have paper towel racks under their desks?
    And who would you think re-stocks the underdesk paper towels --- Capitol Pages! LOL

  10. #10
    JUB 10k Club
    jackoroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Page Admits to Having Sex with Foley

    This story is shaking out in an interesting fashion. Mark Foley, a closeted gay Congressman, gets caught making inappropriate IM's to an adult. He may have E-Mailed pages who were above the legal age of consent. Nowhere is there any evidence that he had sex with an underage youth.

    Foley was a supporter of gay rights. He did so quietly, but he still did so. http://garibaldigay.blogspot.com/200...ioned-gay.html
    Yet, much of what I have seen here is rejoicing in this mans misfortune.

    How is it, that so many gay men here, cannot find it to support a politician who has supported them over the years? Do we just hate him because he is a Republican?

  11. #11
    Professional Hoodrat james1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cambridge, MA.
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,617

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Page Admits to Having Sex with Foley

    i do...cause he still willingly joined a party that publicly loathes his kind. and it's still debatable whether or not he's gay...he might be a pedophile.
    "Yo mama is so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion!"


  12. #12
    JUB Addicts kev's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,353

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Page Admits to Having Sex with Foley

    Quote Originally Posted by jackoroe View Post
    Do we just hate him because he is a Republican?
    Bingo. Seconded by james1200. It's all about hate. Jack, you da man.

  13. #13
    Toriko
    Guest

    Re: Page Admits to Having Sex with Foley

    I believe he has been outed and revealed himself to be gay because of this incident. He also is not in office, not that it means he shouldn't face punishment for any crimes he committed. The topic for this thread really should have less to do with him and more to do with those accomplices, again assuming crimes were actually committed.

    As for this 'pedophile' suggestion, I believe that equivocation, even bandwagon equivocation like how one person used the excuse of popular ignorance of the definition, doesn't change the facts of what pedophilia is---there is even a thread where this fallacious logic is actually being defended.

    As for this being a partisan issue, there is something to be said about what stock one sells on the marketplace of ideas when you find it more important to go on and on about a former elected official a month before election day---running on the "but I'm not a Republican!" ticket is pathetic; how much good did that do Kerry in '04?

    Ugh, for once I agree with both jackoroe and kev... I find this to be as much a non-issue as it was with Clinton and Monica.

  14. #14
    General_Alfie
    Guest

    Re: Page Admits to Having Sex with Foley

    Quote Originally Posted by ICO7 View Post
    Ugh, for once I agree with both jackoroe and kev... I find this to be as much a non-issue as it was with Clinton and Monica.
    HAHAHA!!!! Good one!

    Why don't you ask jackoroe and Kevina if they agree with your assertion that Clinton and Monica was a "non-issue?" Bet they highly disagree, and that goes to the very heart of why this story matters -- the GOP exposes itself, yet again, as being SHOCKED, SHOCKED, MIND YOU when a sex scandal breaks out on the Democratic side, yet they just stare off into space when it's one of their own. Typical, and that is one more reason why their day is over.

  15. #15
    Toriko
    Guest

    Re: Page Admits to Having Sex with Foley


  16. #16
    JUB Addicts kev's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,353

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Page Admits to Having Sex with Foley

    Quote Originally Posted by General_Alfie View Post
    HAHAHA!!!! Good one!

    Why don't you ask jackoroe and Kevina if they agree with your assertion that Clinton and Monica was a "non-issue?" Bet they highly disagree, and that goes to the very heart of why this story matters -- the GOP exposes itself, yet again, as being SHOCKED, SHOCKED, MIND YOU when a sex scandal breaks out on the Democratic side, yet they just stare off into space when it's one of their own. Typical, and that is one more reason why their day is over.
    That may be how you remember it, but I remember the Clinton/Lewinsky issue as a President committing perjury in a sexual harrassment lawsuit. Period. (Aside: one could argue that the only reason the lawsuit was filed was to get Clinton, but, that is oh, so lawyerly...read DEMOCRAT.) Now, you may think that it was a prudish, anti-sex thing, but for me it was the former...it was about the law. I do not think he should have been impeached for this, however. It was a crime, but not a high crime. It is certainly a non-issue. This is NOT why I did not vote for Gore.

    And, no, I was not shocked at Clinton's abrogation of the law in that case, any more than I was by his raping Kathleen Wiley. I was shocked (but not too much) by feminists giving him a pass.

    And I find Mr. Foley's behavior reprehensible, but guess what...he is gone. He resigned...faster than President Clinton could pull his Peyronie Pud out of his pants.

    Jackoroe's point still stands: this is all about the JUB faithful hating Republicans.

  17. #17
    General_Alfie
    Guest

    Re: Page Admits to Having Sex with Foley

    Quote Originally Posted by kev View Post
    And I find Mr. Foley's behavior reprehensible, but guess what...he is gone. He resigned...faster than President Clinton could pull his Peyronie Pud out of his pants.
    As I stated, I didn't think you would agree with ico7's assertion -- you know, when he wrote, "Ugh, for once I agree with both jackoroe and kev... I find this to be as much a non-issue as it was with Clinton and Monica."

    I also wrote that your side would "shake off" the sex scandal, and on that I was also right. You see, it's predictable that you guys never see the basic flaws, the obvious contradictions in your corrupted, distorted processing of information. This GOP scandal has little to do with Foley -- it has almost everything to do with the entire senior leadership of the House evading responsibility and accountability. Whether its the Speaker who has lied repeatedly, or the leaders who (LOL!!) blame the Dems, or America's revulsion at the GOP's utterly cynical attempt to blame the kids, the inability of you and your party to see just how reprobational your behavior is is exactly why your bad seeds will get voted out in four weeks. It's about God damned time.

    Jackoroe's point still stands: this is all about the JUB faithful hating Republicans.
    Well, that too -- I mean, who like traitors, right?



  18. #18
    T-Rexx
    Guest

    Re: Page Admits to Having Sex with Foley

    Quote Originally Posted by jackoroe View Post
    Foley was a supporter of gay rights. He did so quietly, but he still did so. http://garibaldigay.blogspot.com/200...ioned-gay.html
    Yet, much of what I have seen here is rejoicing in this mans misfortune.

    How is it, that so many gay men here, cannot find it to support a politician who has supported them over the years? Do we just hate him because he is a Republican?
    I disagree that JUBbers are overtly antagonistic to Mr. Foley's plight simply because he is a Republican. In fact, my read of the above posts (as well as those in other threads) is that most of us have a sort of reluctant empathy for this man, who is clearly suffering much, in part because he is a homosexual.

    But, Republican or Democrat, it is difficult to rally enthusiastically behind any man who has done so much damage to the gay cause, even if such damage was unintentional. Foley has done much to perpetuate the stereotype of homosexual men as sex-crazed pedophiles who lack self-discipline, self-respect, and a moral compass. It is astonishing to me how many Republican leaders, right-wing "journalists", and fundamentalist clergy have jumped on this stereotype as a sort of "excuse" for this scandal. "Of course Foley couldn't control his behavior - he was gay!" Foley is not responsible for the phenomenal stupidity of these people. But still it grates to see such idiocy reinforced. I have already read extremist blogs demanding the purging from the Republican Party of all homosexuals. How can one maintain any semblence of morality when gays are present? I fear this scandal will hurt us.

    It is difficult to support a man who may have used the authority of his public office to obtain personal gain without respect for the dignity of the lives he was affecting all around him.

    It is difficult to feel remorse for a man who, at least superficially, does not seem to accept much responsibility for the course of events which is his life. He states that he is not using his alcoholism or the fact that he was molested in his teens by a clergyman as an excuse for the behavior which forced his resignation from Congress. But he was, you know, molested by a clergyman, and he is, of course, an alcoholic.

    It is difficult to condone the behavior of any man who feels compelled to pretend to the world that he is something he is not. Mr. Foley tried to hide his homosexuality from the public, presumably either because he regarded it as shameful or because he could not reconcile his own homosexuality with his public support for a party which has made opposition to the mainstreaming of homosexuality in American culture a party platform. Neither eventuality makes Mr. Foley particularly endearing to the gay community.

    As far as Mr. Foley's "support" for gay causes, it is difficult to imagine how a gay man could have been any more lukewarm in his support of the cause. Mr. Foley voted for the "Defense of Marriage" Act. When Congress voted to legalize discrimination against homosexuals in hiring for certain (i.e., "faith-based") jobs, Mr. Foley appropriately (and unsuccessfully) opposed this. But his opposition was couched behind the banner of "state's rights". He agreed that homosexuals should be discriminated against - but he said that local authorities should be enforcing this bigotry, not federal (hence his negative vote). Cowardice of this magnitude is disgusting.

    Mr. Foley is left alone now not because we - the gay community - have abandoned him. He is alone because, throughout the entire course of his career, Mr. Foley never really supported anyone or any cause except Mr. Foley himself.

  19. #19
    Neat Monster glo-unit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Phoenix
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,594
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Page Admits to Having Sex with Foley

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rexx View Post
    I disagree that JUBbers are overtly antagonistic to Mr. Foley's plight simply because he is a Republican. In fact, my read of the above posts (as well as those in other threads) is that most of us have a sort of reluctant empathy for this man, who is clearly suffering much, in part because he is a homosexual.

    But, Republican or Democrat, it is difficult to rally enthusiastically behind any man who has done so much damage to the gay cause, even if such damage was unintentional. Foley has done much to perpetuate the stereotype of homosexual men as sex-crazed pedophiles who lack self-discipline, self-respect, and a moral compass. It is astonishing to me how many Republican leaders, right-wing "journalists", and fundamentalist clergy have jumped on this stereotype as a sort of "excuse" for this scandal. "Of course Foley couldn't control his behavior - he was gay!" Foley is not responsible for the phenomenal stupidity of these people. But still it grates to see such idiocy reinforced. I have already read extremist blogs demanding the purging from the Republican Party of all homosexuals. How can one maintain any semblence of morality when gays are present? I fear this scandal will hurt us.

    It is difficult to support a man who may have used the authority of his public office to obtain personal gain without respect for the dignity of the lives he was affecting all around him.

    It is difficult to feel remorse for a man who, at least superficially, does not seem to accept much responsibility for the course of events which is his life. He states that he is not using his alcoholism or the fact that he was molested in his teens by a clergyman as an excuse for the behavior which forced his resignation from Congress. But he was, you know, molested by a clergyman, and he is, of course, an alcoholic.

    It is difficult to condone the behavior of any man who feels compelled to pretend to the world that he is something he is not. Mr. Foley tried to hide his homosexuality from the public, presumably either because he regarded it as shameful or because he could not reconcile his own homosexuality with his public support for a party which has made opposition to the mainstreaming of homosexuality in American culture a party platform. Neither eventuality makes Mr. Foley particularly endearing to the gay community.

    As far as Mr. Foley's "support" for gay causes, it is difficult to imagine how a gay man could have been any more lukewarm in his support of the cause. Mr. Foley voted for the "Defense of Marriage" Act. When Congress voted to legalize discrimination against homosexuals in hiring for certain (i.e., "faith-based") jobs, Mr. Foley appropriately (and unsuccessfully) opposed this. But his opposition was couched behind the banner of "state's rights". He agreed that homosexuals should be discriminated against - but he said that local authorities should be enforcing this bigotry, not federal (hence his negative vote). Cowardice of this magnitude is disgusting.

    Mr. Foley is left alone now not because we - the gay community - have abandoned him. He is alone because, throughout the entire course of his career, Mr. Foley never really supported anyone or any cause except Mr. Foley himself.
    Extremely well written, everything I was feeling in 1 post. Foley deserves no support because what he did was wrong and instead of taking responsibility for it he blames everything from alcoholism to being molested as a teen as if they excused his behavior, and it's very possible that both of those things were completely made up. Then he came out as gay and I'm supposed to be accepting, he comes out only when it could possible help him. Then to add insult to injury the extreme right uses it as proof of the completely wrong assumption that homosexuality has ties to pederasty and pedophilea. No, I will not support a man that used his position to take advantage of young men and boys, and only becomes gay when it serves to help him. I want to support someone who deserves it.
    "It's strange to have a creation out there, a deeply mutated version of yourself, running loose and screwing everything up. I wonder if this is how parents feel." Dexter Morgan

  20. #20
    Porn Star crlcxll's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Nice, France
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    464

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Page Admits to Having Sex with Foley

    T-Rexx, you have written a perfectly correct statement regarding Mr. Foley. I cannot see why this forum or any other forum in the country would argue or debate what Mr. Foley has done. This is one incident in which there are not two sides. Foley was head of the National Centre for Missing and Exploited Children in the United States Congress. He is a bloody hypocrit! It has nothing to do with party affiliation. I do not give a hoot nor a hollar as to whom he sleeps with except that he used his "power" to seduce pages who were young and vulnerable. That is wrong in every since of the word and then blames it on his alcoholsim and the fact that he is homosexual--let's get real here.

    The entire Congress is filled with staffers who are gay and in the closet, especially in the Republican side of the Congress, and most of these staffers work for elected officials who are opposed to homosexuality. What a joke!

    Foley should be strung up by his toenails and pummeled to death by a wet carp as should Bush and Company and all of those who have lied and tried to cover up everything in this administration. When will Americans get a grip on what is happening in their county!?!

  21. #21
    Slut
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    169

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Page Admits to Having Sex with Foley

    But was it really sex? According to the Dem definition- ala Clinton-- oral sex is not sex. If Foley and the page only had blow jobs then it's not sex. Case closed.

  22. #22
    JUB Addicts kev's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,353

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Page Admits to Having Sex with Foley

    Nice post by T-Rexx.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.