Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 51 to 70 of 70
  1. #51
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    561


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hakan Serbes videos


  2. #52

  3. #53
    JUB Addict carey579's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,380


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hakan Serbes videos

    One of the most gorgeous men in porn ever!
















  4. #54
    Slut arnaud_68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    261


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hakan Serbes videos

    Here is a link to this homoerotic scene :
    http://zbporn.com/videos/97046/hakan...session-20002/

    Especially at 12'00", when both men are sitting against each other dick-to-dick, balls-to-balls....

    Quote Originally Posted by jovani6 View Post
    i dunno if any of you have seen this before, but there's this one vid of hakan and nacho vidal double-teaming this one chic. lots of very... interesting positions, where nacho is grabbing on to hakan's hips, nacho's legs are intertwined with hakan's legs, etc...

    unfortunately it's really hard to track down the vid online. it's called face dance obsession... aka the HOTTEST vid i've ever seen. if anyone happens to have it and wouldn't mind sending it over.... fuck, definitely hit me up.

    funny article about it:

  5. #55
    Slut Hardfker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    245


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hakan Serbes videos

    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post
    One of the most gorgeous men in porn ever!















    WOW! Which video is this one?

  6. #56
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    561


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hakan Serbes videos

    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post
    One of the most gorgeous men in porn ever!















    TY for post

  7. #57
    JUB Addict carey579's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,380


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hakan Serbes videos

    ^ You're welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardfker View Post
    WOW! Which video is this one?
    Sorry I can't help. I have the video but without the title

  8. #58
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    561


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

  9. #59

  10. #60
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    561


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

  11. #61
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,970


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hakan Serbes videos

    I used to subscribe to his website and he released some really hot stuff! Not sure if he still runs it.

  12. #62
    JUB Addict Hellax24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,723


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hakan Serbes videos

    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post
    One of the most gorgeous men in porn ever!















    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post
    ^ You're welcome



    Sorry I can't help. I have the video but without the title
    It's Flamenco Ecstasy.

    CXXX
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic308529_2.gif

  13. #63
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    561


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hakan Serbes videos

    Do you have video's from his site hakanporn.com

  14. #64
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    561


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

  15. #65
    JUB Addict carey579's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,380


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hakan Serbes videos

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellax24 View Post
    It's Flamenco Ecstasy.

    CXXX
    Thanks

    This one is more obvious - Hercules - Part 1.
















  16. #66
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hakan Serbes videos

    I accidentally came across the thread. Wish I saw it a few years ago. I want to share about 3 years ago I actually sent Hakan a request by email through his hakanporn website and really received a response from the man himself. Now keep your judgements to yourself before I share this please. I have been a long time hardcore fan of his and got a little bold and asked if he would do a solo video for me and mail me the video along with the results of his solo work....his cum, yes you read that right and I did ask him this. Surprisingly and excitedly I was thrilled to have him agree to my request and really nice note thanking me for being a fan. After some coordinating I received the items I requested and was one of the best days and exhausting working myself over viewing the video and tasting the man himself. I still have the packaging he sent his load in but unfortunately lost the tape in the a move. I can honestly say I got to experience what Hakan tasted like and it was completely worth the effort. He tasted sweet, incredible.
    Thanks for letting me share.

  17. #67
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,686


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hakan Serbes videos

    Quote Originally Posted by sfw1029 View Post
    I accidentally came across the thread. Wish I saw it a few years ago. I want to share about 3 years ago I actually sent Hakan a request by email through his hakanporn website and really received a response from the man himself. Now keep your judgements to yourself before I share this please. I have been a long time hardcore fan of his and got a little bold and asked if he would do a solo video for me and mail me the video along with the results of his solo work....his cum, yes you read that right and I did ask him this. Surprisingly and excitedly I was thrilled to have him agree to my request and really nice note thanking me for being a fan. After some coordinating I received the items I requested and was one of the best days and exhausting working myself over viewing the video and tasting the man himself. I still have the packaging he sent his load in but unfortunately lost the tape in the a move. I can honestly say I got to experience what Hakan tasted like and it was completely worth the effort. He tasted sweet, incredible.
    Thanks for letting me share.
    that sounds very hot!

  18. #68
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,692


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hakan Serbes videos

    Today he is 42 years old. Do we have a pic from today?

  19. #69
    JUB Addict pozvatop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Location
    Phoenix/Glendale
    Posts
    1,538


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hakan Serbes videos

    Quote Originally Posted by sfw1029 View Post
    I accidentally came across the thread. Wish I saw it a few years ago. I want to share about 3 years ago I actually sent Hakan a request by email through his hakanporn website and really received a response from the man himself. Now keep your judgements to yourself before I share this please. I have been a long time hardcore fan of his and got a little bold and asked if he would do a solo video for me and mail me the video along with the results of his solo work....his cum, yes you read that right and I did ask him this. Surprisingly and excitedly I was thrilled to have him agree to my request and really nice note thanking me for being a fan. After some coordinating I received the items I requested and was one of the best days and exhausting working myself over viewing the video and tasting the man himself. I still have the packaging he sent his load in but unfortunately lost the tape in the a move. I can honestly say I got to experience what Hakan tasted like and it was completely worth the effort. He tasted sweet, incredible.
    Thanks for letting me share.
    OMG! How did he send his cum that you were actually able to still taste it??? This is HOT!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben1 View Post
    Today he is 42 years old. Do we have a pic from today?
    Yeah, I wonder...a very recent pic? I worshipped him when he was a young stud; would be curious to see how he's aging.

  20. #70
    Slut Hardfker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    245


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hakan Serbes videos

    I love LOVE LOVE his work, and shot so many loads to him! And time isn't always kind, so this is not a judgement, but the last few self-made scenes I saw of his he had put on some weight and lost that amazing ass. So I am not sure if seeing him at 42 would ruin the fantasy.
    I'd probably still let him sit on my fact tho lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •