Slut
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Anyone Ever Done Anything With Their Dads Awak

nah, never had sex with Dad, but I would sniff and or wear his boxer shorts. Love the smell of his manness in them, sometimes would have pubic hair and or cum or piss stains. Since we never fucked, I would cum in his boxer shorts and that is the closet my dick ever go to his dick.l

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

No, just thinking about that with my real Dad makes me sick...

On the other hand, my mom's ex-boyfriend who she dated when I was like 14-16 was an INSANELY hot daddy bear. I would fantasize often about sucking his cock or him fucking me, I'm sure he was good at it! I found out later he was into gang bangs & stuff after he broke up with my mom, so I think he was bi anyway, that really made me mad I didn't get a taste of that man.

Anyway, he would walk around the house every morning in nothing but his undies which would always lead to me jerking off before school. He also left the door cracked open when he showered so I would sometime sneak & peak in to try & catch a look. Never saw his cock or balls, though... But I did frequently pull his undies out of the dirty clothes & smell his sweetness.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by SomeCorp View Post
    thought you might like this fantasy i found

The Name Is Sonny.

This is a hot fantasy

I have this fantasy of you sitting at the kitchen table reading the paper and having coffee, wearing only a robe and black dress socks...I wake and come in to get some juice, wearing only my tighty-whiteys...and I notice you've dropped a piece of the paper on the floor. I bend over to pick it up, giving you a fantastic view of the globes of my ass in the briefs, and when I straighten up and turn around, I notice a tent forming in your robe as you look me in the eye, and mom has just pulled out of the driveway and won't be home till late tonight.... I blush and turn away from you, thinking I will be in trouble if I stare at your crotch. I go to the sink to rinse my glass, and you stand and walk up behind me, lightly placing the tips of your fingers on the skin of my shouders, and then running them down my back, and finally around my waist to pull me back to you, whispering in my ear "don't worry, boy, Dad isn't mad, he just wants to see how his boy has grown..." You run your hands up my stomach to my chest, cupping my pecs in your hands and squeezing them, lightly brushing your fingertips over my nipples, which sends a shock through my body and makes me moan, almost imperceptibly...I am shaking a bit, frightened and yet so happy - that you finally noticed me and that what I've dreamed about for years may finally come true, dad. You take my hands in yours and spread my arms out straight from my sides, like a T, and run your hands over them, sending shivers down my spine, and as you do, I can feel somthing pressing against my bottom,,,and I have to bite my lip to keep from passing out at the thought of what might happen here... I can feel the breath on the back of your neck as you push your groin against me, and I pray that you won't hurt me, but know that you might. (in more ways than one)...You turn me to face you and I can see your eyes running up and down my torso and legs, checking me out as you put your hands on my shoulders and massage the muscles there, and then, without warning, you place one hand behind my neck and pull my face to meet yours, placing your lips against mine and kissing me lightly and sweetly. "Daddy loves you, son" you say. "And now daddy want's to share that love in ways that only two men can share...thats right, I said MEN...you've grown into a fine young man and I've neglected telling you so, but now I'm going to show you how much I've thought about you lately.."...and with that, you place both hands on my shoulders and put pressure on them, forcing me slowly to a kneeling position. When I'm fully on my knees, you look me in the eye as you untie the belt of your robe and let it fall to the floor...
    As the belt of your robe drops to the floor, the flaps of fabric open to reveal you in all your glory, fully erect and pointing right at me, the boy who has loved, admired and worshipped you for all these years. I look up into your eyes and you nod your approval, saying nothing but saying everything, how much you want me, how much you want me to do whatever I feel like doing and how much it will please you (which is, ultimately, my goal in life, Dad), I lean forward and lightly kiss the head of your monster,,,smelling the muskiness of your crotch, inhaling you and becomming intoxicated by the idea of giving myself to you. I lick a circle around the head and hear your quick intake of air, which signals me to go one - licking and tracing the bulging veins with the tip of my tongue - wanting only to show you how much I've dreamed of this and how much I desire to be in the arms of my strong Dad... I begin to lap at your manhood, greedily - I've wanted it for so long - and you place your hands on my head and quietly whisper "slow down, son - Dad wants to enjoy this,,,now see if you can get it further into your mouth"...and I do - letting it glide past my tonsils, inch by inch, and savoring every moment of this bonding with my hot daddy...jealously wanting what only mom has been allowed all these years - and you feed me - you begin to push it further - choking me momentarily, but then I open easily for you and swallow your entire shaft - loving your hands on my head, guiding me, loving your manhood in my mouth, the taste of your sticky sweetness leaking against my throat and tongue...your low moans of pleasure you coddle my head against your crotch as you feed me - pistoning your manhood deeper and deeper into my throat, and I feel your balls against my chin begin to tighten a bit - but you quickly pull out, taking a deep breath and stepping back from me - not wanting to climax yet, because you've waited for so long to be alone with me like this. I look up surprised and a little sad - wishing you'd let me continue, but you step forward and place your hands under my armpits and lift me up to you, wrapping me tightly in your arms and kissing the top of my head "Oh son, you know exactly how to please this Dad of yours, and I want this to go on and on, and since mom won't be home til late tonight, I have other pleasures in store for the both of us." You roughly scrub the top of my head with your palm in a fun dad/son gesture, and turn me around to face away from you. "See the breakfast table, son? Do this for me, son...bend over and lay your chest against the smooth surface, and let Dad take care of you for a while." Of course I have no idea what you have in mind, but I do as I am told, because I am beginning to suspect that this will be the most important day of my life - and I want so much to make Daddy happy. as I lay my face against the table top, you drop to your knees behind me and lovingly stroke my bottom through my briefs - feeling the round globes against your hand, the warmth of the fabric as it clings tightly to me. You run your hands up to my waist and hook your fingers under the waist band and begin to slowly pull the briefs down, teasing yourself by letting my crack become more and more exposed, as your mouth begins to water with lust for your son...
    I don't know what feels better - your strong hands on my legs, feeling the muscles tenseing there as you eat me, or your hot tongue as it plunges deeper and deeper into me, wetting me, teasing me and opening me up to you. You do this for a long time - what seems like hours, just licking, sucking, biting my lips down there, and occasionally letting a thumb slip inside, to pull me wider apart for your hungry mouth. I am in a state of bliss and have no idea what day it is anymore, only knowing that I love this feeling and hope it never ends. You stop and lean back to look at your handiwork, the saliva running down my inner thighs from the way you piggishly ate me open, then you begin to kiss my round cheeks and to kiss and lick a trail up from the top of my crack - up to the center of my back, further up between my shoulder blades and finally to the base of my skull, licking and kissing and blowing your hot breath on me. This brings you to a position mirroring mine - a kind of spoon position - me bent over the table, hugging it, you bent over me, hugging me - your hands have worked their way down my arms to my hands and you intertwine your fingers with mine, locking our hands together and gripping the table with me, as you slowly push the head of your monster into the tiny pink opening you've been tongueing and slobbering over...and my surprise is so real and so intense as the head pops into me and begins the journey to to find it's way past my second sphincter muscle - as I moan lowly and try to match my breathing to yours - all the while your whispering "This is it, son, this is how your Dad makes love to you...how I show you what you were born for, and what your purpose will be from this day forward"... and deeper and deeper you go - searching for that place that no man has been before - or ever will - because this is your property, you are claiming me as your own... Yes, sir - we begin to rock together - you coaxing me to open up for you, me breathing deeply and enjoying the feel of you inching your way deeper and deeper into your young boy. As you pick up your pace just a bit, I can feel the edge of the table grinding into my lower abdomen as you take me further and further - your fingers gripping the table, intertwined with mine as you plow me like a freshly mown field that need's seeding...and in a trancelike state, we rock together like this for what seems an eternity - you whispering of your love for me, of how you have never felt anything so good in your life, and how you will never give this kind of passion to anyone but me...and then you stop. Suddenly you withdraw from me and spin me around to face you once again, kissing me passionately - your tongue exploring my mouth as you place your hands on my buttocks and lift me up, and naturally, I wrap my legs around your waist, my hands behind your neck as our tongues battle, and you slide me down onto your erection, piercing me once again - me only supported by your strong hands on my bottom as you bounce me up and down on you, and you begin to walk down the hall to the bedroom. YOUR bedroom, to the bed you've shared with mom for the past dozen or more years...and I know that my life will never be the same, that I belong to you completely now, and that this is what I've dreamed about forever, as you place me down on my back on the bed and climb on top of me, lifting my legs above your shoulders and entering me once more - to pin me to the bed with your manhood and take complete control of my body and soul... Your eyes lock onto mine as you enter me this time - one quick thrust as you plunge it in all the way to the base, your big eggshaped balls bouncing against my butt cheeks as your monster invades me and claims me. My eyes never leave yours as I begin to beg you - "Daddy, please Please PLEASE...oh oh oh oh OH oh oh OH...please daddy - show me who I belong to - show me that you'll never let me go again, sir...Please?"...And you DO...both raping me and making love to me at the same time - your animal passion not to be denied, wether it hurts me or not, you've gone past the point of knowing or caring - you only want us to become one, and you pull me feet down around your waist and behind you so that my heels dig into your buttocks, pulling you even farther into me, deeper and harder, the sweat gathering in your brow and chest, beginning to drip down onto my chest and face as you grunt and groan with pleasure and animal lust...bringing yourself so close, so very close...
    You lean down and kiss me hungrily and passionately...like you've never kissed me before - thrilling me to my inner depths with your strength and desire for me...and I open up to you completely and at that moment you slip even further into me - hitting home with your manhood buried deep within me..."I love you, son - I love you so much" you say, between grunts and thrusts...and suddenly you straighen up - your hands on my shoulders for support, and your body stiffens...everything comes to a complete standstill - time has stopped for us and this is the moment we've both waited for...your cock expands to it's fullest, hardest, roundest dimensions and your balls pull up into your groin as you explode in the ultimate moment of bonding with you loving son, who loves you so much. Guysers of your seed erupt from your cock as you howl in animal delight, painting my insides with the stuff that I'm made of - shooting deeper and deeper into me, as I let go and let myself join you - shooting up and onto your chest and stomach, my head thrashing back and forth on the pillow in the mix of pain and pleasure of being filled by the man I love... and after what seems like a lifetime, your howls subside and you collapse into my arms, your chest heaving against mine, your cock still deep inside me, and we fall into a deep slumber together - glued together like this by my own fluid,,,resting up for round two, and for forever...

Holy, hot.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

What's wrong with having sex with a relative? The only reason people shouldn't actually have kids with family is genetic defects (rates increase). Gay sex=no kids=no problem. Anyway i just jacked off to my dad once.

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

My Dad caught me jerking off once, on my knees on the bathroom floor. He turned , left and shut the door. It was never mentioned. Little did he know my best friend and I were fucking each other, and we did it for a long time. Then I had to change schools and started fucking the kid across the street.

JUB Addict
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn731 View Post
    My Dad caught me jerking off once, on my knees on the bathroom floor. He turned , left and shut the door. It was never mentioned. Little did he know my best friend and I were fucking each other, and we did it for a long time. Then I had to change schools and started fucking the kid across the street.

Well thats interesting lol..

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Father-Son Incest

I don't know if this qualifies but, sometimes when I use my large dildo I pretend that I am a young boy and Daddy is fucking me with his enormous cock. I have no problem with this type of sexual stimulation or its content. I find it rather erotic.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

This is a very erotic thread, but also enlightening. Wow. I can't believe the ideas that this opens up.

I was attracted to my father when I was a young boy. I wanted to see his penis and see him naked. I never got to see very much. Those feelings left me when I was maybe 10 years old. I had zero attraction to him from then on.

But the whole father/son experimentation fetish has never left. I believe that children need love and freedom. Whatever they're curious about, they should be given support to explore.

But where is the line drawn with this type of curiosity? I wonder...

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

While I could not have sex with my dad, I find it so hot and agree that incest is only wrong with heterosexuals where it can result in (as someone else had noted) physical, mental, etc. deformed children and pregnancy.

I wish it wasn't so taboo. I wish I had a brother I could fool around with and more male cousins like me that I could chill but also fool around with. Thats why I'd love to fuck twins, brothers, and cousins. So hot.

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by rulis69 View Post
    ill admit that i HAVE thought of touching my dad... once, when i was like 9... i saw him sleeping on his bed on a hot summer night, and he was naked.. he had an erection and i could see it cuz he was sleeping butt down... ever since then, i would just want to touch that long cock of his....

but i did get to fool around with my uncle... he is older than me... and i just love to touch him and tease his dick!! ohh man... im gettin hard just thinkin bout him...

and yes... i have also fantasized bout my old high school teachers.... and some of my friend's dads... idk... i just have a thing for daddy's cocks!!!

When did you get to fool around with your uncle? I'm 19 and have wanted to fool around with mine since I was like 4 (literally) just like touch it, jerk him off, and suck him off. Ugh so bad

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by levisboi View Post
    hi ,just new to this forum and been reading around a few of the threads.This one stuck in my mind so i thought i might convey my experience as i have never discussed it (and probably never will) with anyone directly in my life.
    At about age 9 or 10,im not exactly sure i had several experiences with my father,i must say from the start that i think it occured primarily because i encouraged him,perhaps in an unknowing ,naive way but never the less it was me who i guess primarily out of curiosity made myself available to him.
    As i remember it began when i was taking a shower and he came into the bathroom,we were talking thru the shower curtain and i stuck my head out from behind the curtain to continue talking to him.I guess my penis must have been pressed up against the curtain also because as he left the bathroom my dad grabbed it thru the curtain and commented on how my "prawn" was getting bigger.It was over in seconds and i think quite unintentional on his part,it was more about how i reacted.This seemingly innocent jesture sent what felt like a bolt of lightning thru my body that felt wonderful to me which i guess now was the beginning of my sexual awakening.From that point on i lived for him to do it again to me, so much so that i would wait until my mum and sisters were out and it was just him & i at home before i would hit the shower praying he would come into the bathroom.I recall being dissapointed several times that he didnt come in, and when he did i would make sure i pressed myself up against the shower curtain hoping he would grab me again.
    Eventually it did happen again, im not sure how long it took,but i guess from his point of view it would have been obvious what i was wanting so god knows what was going thru his head. Anyway when he grabbed me thru the curtain again i was in heaven,and this time he didnt let go for a long while and when he did before i could be too disappointed the curtain drew back and he stepped into the shower with me .I think this was the first time i had seen my father upclose and naked and i was totally in awe of his penis, i recall that initially i just played with his cock which was at my eye level, the water from the shower blocking my eyes.Then i remember him taking my cock in his mouth which was the most wonderous sensation at the time,then as he stood up again i tried it on him in return as he fondled my cock.I think that he came but as most of it was washed away with the shower water i remember realising that something unusual had happened but not sure what.
    Then as quickly as it began it was over,i think i had a genuine crush on my dad there for a while, we had a few other similar experiences but again i was dissapointed many times when he didnt even come in when i was showering.
    We did have a few different experiences mstly after showering when we were home alone but only 3 or 4 that i remember.
    i think i must have got over my initial infatuation and stopped persuing him and he never forced me to do anything so it stopped quite naturally, i guess it went on over about 6 months and i would guess my dad hopes that i dont remember any of it, i would never remind him anyway there is no reason to nowadays.
    i dont think my dad was a paedophile ,i dont really see it as natural. i just see it as the beginning of my sexuality.so can any 1 else relate to my experience??
    That was so fucking hot ... I'm so sexually tense that was hot!!!

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby003 View Post
    I've always thought my dad was attractive. When he was younger he looked a lot like a mix between rob lowe and tom cruise...but with a big nose. lol

I seea lot of people on here who sniffed their dad's dirty underwear. I've done that when I lived at home. so hott

I've seen his ass when he used to moon me and my mom sometimes and I've actually seen sim jerking off

When I was about 14 we lived in a one floor house and the living room shared a wall with the master bedroom bathroom...there's a vent that puls the heat from the fireplace in the living room to the back of the house, and one day I saw the light on in there for a while, but didn't hear the shower...i stood on a chair and peeped in and saw my dad standing in front of the mirror pumping his cock so fast..I got hard instantly and ever since that day my fascination with my dad his been overwhelming.

I'm 19 now and I still would love a good fuck from my dad. He got to be around 7c or more.

I have done stuff with my younger cousin....I was 12 he was 8....he sucked and fondled and kissed...he's gay now too....

As for the people's negative comments....everyone has fantasies and I'm sure you have one that some people here might find strange....respect is key on public forums.
    Lucky man! I'm 19 too. No experience with my dad yet but hopefully cousins soon!

I fucked his toes one night as he was sleeping.
    I came on his foot and made a mess and I just licked the whole thing.
    He sleeps like a dead man and never took notice.

On the Prowl
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

BTW....if you all haven't noticed, there are over 100,000 views of this post on father-son incest. That is more than almost any other post on here!

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Lucky fuckers! I wish ... my uncle too ... hahh I Pray....

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Me and a cousin have fooled around a while ago. He was then and still is now so damn hott! I would suck his dick....he fucked me 4 times but mostly he just wanted head. I fingered and ate his ass once. We didn't really kiss alot...which was okay i got what i wanted! ........he's str8 now and with a baby on the way!

"Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen."

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by supergurl View Post
    Me and a cousin have fooled around a while ago. He was then and still is now so damn hott! I would suck his dick....he fucked me 4 times but mostly he just wanted head. I fingered and ate his ass once. We didn't really kiss alot...which was okay i got what i wanted! ........he's str8 now and with a baby on the way!

Lucky! I always wanted to know, how do you go about with initiating it with a family member?

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

i can see how people can have sexual attractions to their cousins, uncles, or even brothers, but being with your dad seems really strange to me.
    But hey, I'm not judging you. it's just hard for me to conceive.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Swim69mer View Post
    Lucky! I always wanted to know, how do you go about with initiating it with a family member?
    Well he did with a dare one night and we just kept at it from there. He liked getting it and I liked giving it...worked well for both of us!

"Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen."

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by gayboi777 View Post
    i would love to f*uk my dad

he is hot and his cock is huge

but if i just come out and say it im not sure how he will respond.

anyone know anyways to hint at it, make him want to jack me off.

and yeah, does anyone know how to initiate incest with a family member?

i would love to f*uk my uncle as well, bot of them, i once wanked so hard whilst licking my uncles's boxers: it was lush.

i just want to suck their cocks: does anyone how i can come about this lovely idea?
    I wanna know the same exact fucking thing!

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by jesusfarts View Post
    i can see how people can have sexual attractions to their cousins, uncles, or even brothers, but being with your dad seems really strange to me.
    But hey, I'm not judging you. it's just hard for me to conceive.
    I know what you mean JF. I've been with my bro and an uncle and at some point or other fantasised about almost every male member of my family but never really my dad. I'm pretty sure if he wasn't my dad i'd fancy him cos he's pretty good lookin and has a nice body. And i like hearin about other guys and their dads. Just never really thought about him like that. Weird

On the Prowl caringisafunnything's Avatar
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I've gotten off just thinking about my dad. Nothing has happened between us though. That's fine with me though.

Slut
    Orientation
    Bisexual

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I think if my dad were hot like some of his friends I would have fantasized about him or jerked off thinking about him. Some of his softball team (no pun intended) friends were hot, there was one that looked a lot like sean connery hairy and handsome, and you could always see his huge bulge. Once I spied on one of my dad's friend when he went to the bathroom at our house, he had a long skinny uncut cock, he was soft though, he lived in our neighborhood and once I went to visit knowing he wasnt there, went into his bedroom and stole a cum stained underwear, I was about 13, and I think it was the first time I smelled someone else's underwear and gave me a hardon...my sexual awakening!
    Right now I have been chasing this buddy of mine who is in his mid 30's and confessed to me he does it with his dad and has been doing it since he was 15, I told him I want to have a 3way with them. He told me he talked to his dad and that his agreed and thought it would be hot but that we need to find a good time to do it, his dad lives about 2 hours from where I live, so it is all about timing. Will post if it ever happens.

Slut
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by gayboi777 View Post
    i would love to f*uk my dad

he is hot and his cock is huge

but if i just come out and say it im not sure how he will respond.

anyone know anyways to hint at it, make him want to jack me off.

and yeah, does anyone know how to initiate incest with a family member?

i would love to f*uk my uncle as well, bot of them, i once wanked so hard whilst licking my uncles's boxers: it was lush.

i just want to suck their cocks: does anyone how i can come about this lovely idea?
    Don't EVER ask them. Keep it in your fantasy. Seriously.

JUB Addict
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by 69withme View Post
    Since you're probably living under the same roof, it might actually be easier to seduce your dad, brother, or other male relative. When in the house alone with him, walk around with little or no clothes on. Leave the bathroom door open when you're taking a shit, pissing, or showering. Rub your hands over yourself, scratch your balls, or fondle your pecker when he's in the room. There are lots of things you can do to get his attention and get him turned on--these are just a few ideas.

omg the title of this thread just shut down my emerging gay side...it might take weeks to recover lol

JUB Addict

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I can see a step father (as I had a hot step father who became my step father when i was 14) being hot. I'm not even of the same race as my step father but I found him HOT! He looked EXACTLY like a younger Sam Elliott

He did do something weird to me that I thought was hot back when I was 17: we were fully clothed but he nailed me up against a wall (when I was 17) and breathed hard and moved back and forth against me, kind of the imitation of fucking someone. He was being silly but it was kind of hot. I always thought it was weird he did that to me....BUT IT WAS HAWT!!!!

but as far as blood ---- even 45 and 25.....ewwww!!! family is just disgusting!

Virgin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I was never interested in my real dad but the first time I was double fucked - that is two cocks up my arse at the same time - was from a real father/son. The dad was my first lover and was in his 40's. I was 22 at the time and his son was the same age. They didn't live together when I was at the house but the son moved in a few years after I left. Dad and son found out each other was gay from a mutual fuck partner who knew them both and wanted to arrange a 3way - now that's a novel way to "come out" to your dad! lol. He had no idea they were related.
    We are all still mates although there has been no sex between us for many years. I must say the feeling of the dad, who's cock was nice and thick fucking me while I sucked the son and then his cock joining his dad's up my arse was one of the hottest times I've had. It was outside on their country property too, another turn-on for me. I also - and this is true even though it sounds like a fantasy - had an orgy getting fucked by them and three other men, two of whom were cops and the other a housepainter, really rough trade type. Fuck I can still get hard thinking about it and it was many years ago now.

Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

no, never,ever my father....

if i had a sexy step dad, maybe yes
    xXx SlaVe xXx

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

my mate 18 is living with his 42 yo step dad they fuck his dad is a big muscled tattooed biker and hot

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Here's some pics. May be the real thing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CM0122.jpg   CM0132.jpg   CM0135.jpg   CM0136.jpg   CM0156.jpg  

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

More pics. You decide.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 053.jpg   5125.jpg   298171452.jpg   Avec lui 1.jpg   htp3019.jpg  

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by chomper11 View Post
    I was never interested in my real dad but the first time I was double fucked - that is two cocks up my arse at the same time - was from a real father/son.
    Jesus, chomper11, you wait almost a year to post, and then you post that??!! That sounds amazing! Details, please!!!!!

On the Prowl
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

This stuff makes me so horny! Does anyone else have any other father/son or incest stories to share? Of your own, or maybe someone you know? I wish I had a big, masculine and beefy, hairy daddy to teach me sex when I was young.

Re: Dads underwear

it began when i was 13. i sniffed his dirty briefs, then i tried them on, with a hardon. i often had 1 or 2 briefs under my bed, so i could wank with them in the night.

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

one day i look in my dads closet and found is underwear and dildo so hot

JUB Addict
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by siddharthaseven View Post
    More pics. You decide.
    The first pictures you posted I dont think it was father and son, but the 3rd and
    5th picture in the second set i believe are father and son.

edit: I had just gone to a strip club in tampa when I was there for a week and a half. It was a womans strip club, it was hot watching all the older hot guys getting their rocks off on the woman strippers.

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

no i wish i did

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

i stole a pair of my uncles underwear and that lead to me stealing my friends incredibly hot uncles jockstraps right after he took them off after working out. Still have them both

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

my dads the one who got me wearing briefs again a few years back. found a dirty pair of his briefs and put them on my face as i jerked. my dad also looks so hot in his tight briefs and of course i always wanted to look like him. now we both hang out in our briefs and were both covered in thick dark fur with our pubes always poking out the top of the waistbands

On the Prowl
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

If you got close to having sex, tell us what you did do or used to do!

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by siddharthaseven View Post
    More pics. You decide.

where did you get the last pic of the guys on the purple couch?

Hello,

Couple of times I have found my father's used condom not so long after he had sex, and I really was so horny when I was licking it from the condom and spreding it to my body also couple of times I have reversed the condom and fuck myself with that condom and the cum was not in the condom but on it it was so hot, though I never wanted my father. I liked it as I like used condoms and creampies a lot.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

You asked for pics. Well I have a few nice ones - only brothers. Don't have any father/son pics, but who would know if they were really true. I'll post all 15 in this plus two additional posts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 032.jpg   036.jpg   042.jpg   044.jpg   248.jpg  

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Next set.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bored_0211.jpg   brothers004.jpg   brothers016.jpg   brothers029.jpg   brothers037.jpg  

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Third Set. This is the last set for now, I think I may have a few others, but will have to look for them. I hope you have enjoyed these pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails brothers039.jpg   cute195.jpg   pic_007.jpg   pic_025.jpg   twins1.jpg  

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I never took his underware but my ex step dad would often be around the house in the nude or just in his tighty whities. I remember one time to save hot water I had to take a shower with him too. Now that was a hot experiance it took every fibre of my being to not pop a boner during that shower.

Sniffing underware is one thing but licking/eating/playing with old bodily fluids is just plain nasty!
    And you guys do realize those used condoms were also in your mothers vagina!

Virgin
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

my dad always wears tight whities.... i get hard just thinking about it... the best thing is he always walk around in them he only wears pants when he goes outside. I also have found used condoms in my parents bedroom i would always slip it on and jack off into it... man those were hot times!!!

i have always had a fascination with my dad since i was around 13 yrs old. i use to spy on him in the bedroom and shower when he was changing and i would walk in on him whenever i had the chance. i use to also take his dirty underwear anytime i could and go to my room and jack off into them and then put them back into his hamper. still to this day i get hard thinking about it.

can anyone help me with some ideas on how to get my dad? i know he wants to be with me as much as i do with him but hes too good of a guy and he would never do that to my mom. Ive wanted him since i was like 13 yrs old and i always make sure to be semi naked or get caught naked or pissing or something by him and he always lingers around when he catches me and i know he wants it i can tell by the look in his eyes but i dont know how to go about just asking him.