Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Page 15 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1014151620 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 750 of 2619
  1. #701
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    55


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I had an incest experience as well. I had posted it about it before but not in full detail. It was with my cousin sister's husband. He was a father figure to me due to the 15 years gap. I could see how CallMeMissAmerica could not differentiate the fuckbuddy and the dad in his father sometimes. Shall elaborate in detail when I get back from the gaybar in the city tonight =)

  2. #702
    Is the King of JUB Beachguyj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Near Fort Bottomdale
    Posts
    7,370


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I've never had a father fantasy, but my father was very good looking when he was younger. He's very straight and macho too, if he was gay it might be different.

    One time I found a guy online and I went to his place. He offered me a drink first and we sat in his living room. He was probably in his early 50's. His son came home and his son was a really hot guy. I thought it was cool that he had a guy over with his son at home. His son said hi and went on to his room.

    This guy had a very fat and big dick. He tried to fuck my, but it was really big and he had a condom on and he could not get hard enough to stick it in, so we just blew each other. Anyway I asked him if he had seen his son naked. His son was straight by the way. He said he had seen his son naked and his son had a big dick too.
    In his autumn, before the winter, comes man's last mad surge of youth

  3. #703
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I've wanted my dad since I can remember and I finally wanna go for it. I've been walking around in tight underwear and sometimes a towel that i let "fall" and he seems to always sneak a peak. Someone give me tips on how to bed my dad, because this is my last chance for awhile...

  4. #704
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    128


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    it is a little off topic, but I didn't ever have a brother, and I'm wondering whether people now can get it on and off together with brothers differently from when I was a child, and how brothers relate to parents and relatives. My experience was with a cousin. Perhaps there is a thread on this already which hasn't popped up recently.

  5. #705
    Porn Star TylerDurden222's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    483


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    its amazing how many men here were raped as children, yet glance over this as just a part of life. if you were under the age of consent, and the other party was over, that is rape. a 9 year old boy should not be getting fucked by a grown man. the fact that these are family members makes it even more troubling. but given the majority of sexual assaults on children are done by people close to them, i guess not a suprise.

    i have to admit, since spending time in the gay/bi forums, it seems as if child molestation is acceptable. I can hear the "gasps" as you read that, but its true. even though people look back with fond memories, doesn't make it right. and just because a man can't get you pregnant, doesn't make it safe.

    I hope those of you who had sex at a young age with older men, can admit to yourselves you were victims of a crime, and consider therapy.

    I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, but can't bite my lip as its been months of reading stuff like this that has made me want to share my opinion.

    i admit, the stories are hot, until i realize what exactly has happened, then it is far more disturbing than anything else.

  6. #706
    Why So Serious? asu1117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,749


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden222 View Post
    its amazing how many men here were raped as children, yet glance over this as just a part of life. if you were under the age of consent, and the other party was over, that is rape. a 9 year old boy should not be getting fucked by a grown man. the fact that these are family members makes it even more troubling. but given the majority of sexual assaults on children are done by people close to them, i guess not a suprise.

    i have to admit, since spending time in the gay/bi forums, it seems as if child molestation is acceptable. I can hear the "gasps" as you read that, but its true. even though people look back with fond memories, doesn't make it right. and just because a man can't get you pregnant, doesn't make it safe.

    I hope those of you who had sex at a young age with older men, can admit to yourselves you were victims of a crime, and consider therapy.

    I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, but can't bite my lip as its been months of reading stuff like this that has made me want to share my opinion.

    i admit, the stories are hot, until i realize what exactly has happened, then it is far more disturbing than anything else.
    I agree completely (except for that last part about the stories being hot). And it's disgusting. The guy that commented on your post just proved you right.

  7. #707
    Why So Serious? asu1117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,749


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    ^What if the child is actively seeking for it to happen? THere's tons of guys here saying how they wanted to fuck their fathers since they were little but couldn't.
    A child is not emotionally capable of handling sex in a positive way. This is illegal for a reason, it is molestation, regardless of whether a child is seeking it or not.



    And the fact that you condone sexual molestation and pedophilia is disgusting.

  8. #708
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    38


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Ive seen my dad nude loads of times when i was younger, but like young teens. changing rooms and shit. i dont mean to brag but im bigger than him downstairs!

  9. #709
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I've been reading this thread for awhile and I'm surprised there are people who are into this (My dad isn't biological). Ever since I can remember I would pop boners whenever I saw my dad but, I didn't really understand it until around age 11. He was and still is very hot, 6'1'' and on the stocky side with a hot bulging beer belly. He always wears tight jeans that show off his ass and his bulge. With his jeans he wears a certain solid leather belt that just made things hotter. He always tucked his shirts in. He always wore the plain black t-shirts and sometimes his blue t shirt that was even tighter on his body.

    I've only seen his cock clearly once. My family was on vacation and we had to go out for breakfast. My mom was occupying the bathroom and my dad needed to change. He figured i was sort of asleep but, I wasn't. It was the hottest thing to see him fully naked for a little bit. He was cut and some what small but it was hot! On that same vacation I was woken up in the middle of the night when my dad had to go to the bathroom. When he went back to bed his cock was hanging out of his underwear that still stays in my mind to this day.

    I loved his body a lot! He has a motorcycle that he rarely takes out. So one summer he took me out on his motorcycle. He told me to hold on tightly, so I did. I rapped my arms around his stomach and a little lower towards his belt. Being horny as hell I popped a born that was insanely hard but, just barely touched his ass. Every bump my hands would slide and touch that massive buldge and my hard on would band into his ass. It was the greatest thing ever but, only happened once.

    I love when his body presses against me. Whenever we are waiting in line for anything he would always press his belly against my back accidently and it was even hotter when he wore his leather jacket . It was hard to hold off a boner -.-.

    I've never got to get anywhere with him sexually :\. I would rub him a lot though without him knowing apparently. We have a fireplace downstairs that I hang around a lot. He loves starting a fire so whenever he put the logs in the fireplace he would bend down and his ass would stick out like crazy. I would then rub his ass lightly he got me insanely hard. Sometimes his ass crack would show a lot which was just . Many times when he would go swimming in the backyard pool I would wear his leather jacket and jerk off into his jeans or shirt while rubbing my cock with his underwear. He wore tighty whities that I would wear when no one was home. To bad I never found a cum rag he had :\ but I did find his tool time underwear that I'm pretty sure he wore for sex .

    He isn't the only one to turn me on of course. It was just his body type that made me hot. I love bigger men bearish and daddy types. I wish things would of been as lucky for me like the others on here =\.

  10. #710
    Virgin bennpenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    25


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    ive always wanted to see my dad naked

  11. #711
    Virgin guynextdoortoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I've been reading the old posts and it's been interesting. I kind of have had sexual thoughts about my dad for a while. Well like maybe a year. He's a physical trainer and a massage therapist. So he's in really great shape.

    When I'm sore from working out or playing sports over the years he's given me massages. Nothing sexual and nothing odd about it. But well when my dad was massaging me one time I like got a boner. I was like covered up with a towel but it was still so embarrassing. I was face down most of the time and it went down so wasn't too bad. But then it happened again and it didn't go down. But was still covered up during the massage. My dad made some smart ass comment which said it was ok. But still felt odd.

    It's not like I get massages all the time, just a few times over a few months. I just got one again and I got boned up again. This time my dad said maybe I'd relax better if we just lost the cover. Before I could say anything it was gone and I was totally exposed. It felt odd like at first but then it was a total turn on to be hard in front of my dad. He didn't stroke it or anything, though I think I wish he had. Cause the couple times he accidentally brushed it, it felt so amazing.

    Not sure why he took the towel off last time. Except maybe cause I just turned 18. But IDK for sure. I keep thinking what if I asked him to stroke me. IDK. I kinda want to but am afraid if he said no what he would think about me.

  12. #712
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    2,783


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I wouldn't know if that would classify as molestation if the kid is actively seeking to do it.
    Yes, it most definitely would. No matter how bad the kid wants it, the adult in the situation needs to be just that - an adult. The kid may not realize there's anything wrong with it and even if he does and doesn't care, the adult needs to be responsible if not for the child then for himself. Having sex with a 9 year old is nauseating and is not OK under any circumstances, ever!

    Now, if the kid is 16/17, they should be able to have sex with someone of whatever age they choose since they more then likely have already had sex before. Though, that statistic might only apply to straight kids 16 and under, I'm not sure of the percent of gay kids having sex before turning 18.

    I won't lie and say I haven't had thoughts about my dad, he's attractive and keeps himself in tip-top shape. But as soon as I see him in person, any thought of the sort dwindles. Fantasy (and I wouldn't even call it that) is one thing, reality is a whole other shit storm.

  13. #713
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,912


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by guynextdoortoo View Post
    I've been reading the old posts and it's been interesting. I kind of have had sexual thoughts about my dad for a while. Well like maybe a year. He's a physical trainer and a massage therapist. So he's in really great shape.

    When I'm sore from working out or playing sports over the years he's given me massages. Nothing sexual and nothing odd about it. But well when my dad was massaging me one time I like got a boner. I was like covered up with a towel but it was still so embarrassing. I was face down most of the time and it went down so wasn't too bad. But then it happened again and it didn't go down. But was still covered up during the massage. My dad made some smart ass comment which said it was ok. But still felt odd.

    It's not like I get massages all the time, just a few times over a few months. I just got one again and I got boned up again. This time my dad said maybe I'd relax better if we just lost the cover. Before I could say anything it was gone and I was totally exposed. It felt odd like at first but then it was a total turn on to be hard in front of my dad. He didn't stroke it or anything, though I think I wish he had. Cause the couple times he accidentally brushed it, it felt so amazing.

    Not sure why he took the towel off last time. Except maybe cause I just turned 18. But IDK for sure. I keep thinking what if I asked him to stroke me. IDK. I kinda want to but am afraid if he said no what he would think about me.
    That was so hot.

  14. #714
    On the Prowl FootFag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Scranton
    Posts
    78


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by guynextdoortoo View Post
    I've been reading the old posts and it's been interesting. I kind of have had sexual thoughts about my dad for a while. Well like maybe a year. He's a physical trainer and a massage therapist. So he's in really great shape.

    When I'm sore from working out or playing sports over the years he's given me massages. Nothing sexual and nothing odd about it. But well when my dad was massaging me one time I like got a boner. I was like covered up with a towel but it was still so embarrassing. I was face down most of the time and it went down so wasn't too bad. But then it happened again and it didn't go down. But was still covered up during the massage. My dad made some smart ass comment which said it was ok. But still felt odd.

    It's not like I get massages all the time, just a few times over a few months. I just got one again and I got boned up again. This time my dad said maybe I'd relax better if we just lost the cover. Before I could say anything it was gone and I was totally exposed. It felt odd like at first but then it was a total turn on to be hard in front of my dad. He didn't stroke it or anything, though I think I wish he had. Cause the couple times he accidentally brushed it, it felt so amazing.

    Not sure why he took the towel off last time. Except maybe cause I just turned 18. But IDK for sure. I keep thinking what if I asked him to stroke me. IDK. I kinda want to but am afraid if he said no what he would think about me.
    Hey GND,
    I am a therapist as well....if I can offer this to you: As far as popping a boner during your massage, it is natural. It may not be anything sexual. In short...blood is being pushed into your inguinal area (your crotch) The increased blood flow of course will cause and erection. Not to mention the stimuli created from touch can be erotic depending on the pressure, the stroke, etc

    Now, as far as him removing the cover...haha..dude..he wanted to check out your package w/o question. Normally when a dude pops a tent on the table, we would simply ignore it, often playing an additional towel or pillow over his crotch so that the client would not feel embarrassed. As stated previously, the erection often times is not caused from a sexual desire. In my opinion...dad wanted some action.
    Instead of being embarrassed by the situation, try engaging him. Ask him if he ever got a hard on doing a massage, and what did he do. Or if he takes your towel off again..tell him it feels weird being naked and hard in front of his dad..but kind of cool...it is a bonding experience. Suggest that he take his pants off as well. Just some insight

  15. #715
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,912


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    ^LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! That made me laugh. I heard the porno music in my head as I was reading your post. That's ridiculous, he isn't in a gay movie, it's real life.

  16. #716
    On the Prowl FootFag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Scranton
    Posts
    78


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    ^LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! That made me laugh. I heard the porno music in my head as I was reading your post. That's ridiculous, he isn't in a gay movie, it's real life.
    Dude, I was very sincere and serious as I wrote that. I do not find it ridiculous at all. Clearly his father is prompting him. In his professional practice as well in his past contact with his son's massage he kept him draped. Why now that his son is tenting, is he removing his drape...contrary to his professional training.

    AS in real life...I think Dad wants to see how far he can go with this....I am just offering suggestions that can open up dialogue. However, I am sure the movie in your head is much richer and spicier.

  17. #717
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,912


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by FootFag View Post
    Dude, I was very sincere and serious as I wrote that. I do not find it ridiculous at all. Clearly his father is prompting him.
    You lost me there. You should be a porn writer . How can you say you know what his FATHER wants or thinks just by reading something he wrote without even knowing anything about both of them or their relationship? Can't he just be an open father who wanted his son to feel comfortable? Nope, he obviously wants to fuck his son!!! Lol c'mon now.

  18. #718
    On the Prowl FootFag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Scranton
    Posts
    78


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    You lost me there. You should be a porn writer . How can you say you know what his FATHER wants or thinks just by reading something he wrote without even knowing anything about both of them or their relationship? Can't he just be an open father who wanted his son to feel comfortable? Nope, he obviously wants to fuck his son!!! Lol c'mon now.
    Yep..you are right.....indeed most father make their sons feel comfortable by exposing them when they have an erection. Yep..you are absolutely right..sorry, my bad.

  19. #719
    Virgin guynextdoortoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Hey thanks for the reply. I kinda wondered if he just wanted to see. It was kind of a different experience for sure. Maybe some of it was just reaction but I was totally turned on too. I don't think I could ask my dad to take off his clothes. But I think I could maybe ask something like you suggest, asking him if he's ever had that happen before or maybe if I'm as big as him or something like that. That might be kind of enough of a hint do you think? It like hasn't happened since cause I haven't had no massages from him. But I do kinda think about it.

    Now not sure if the other posts were like directed to me or not. But no, I don't like think a guy who is attracted to someone under 18 is a pedophile if they then like have sex with the person after they turn 18. And there is a big dif in being attracted to like someone 16 or 17 and a little kid. The little kid stuff is sick. But like almost every one I know has had sex since they were like 14 or 15 like. So someone that age def knows what they gett'n into. But forcing someone is always wrong dudes.

  20. #720
    On the Prowl FootFag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Scranton
    Posts
    78


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by guynextdoortoo View Post
    Hey thanks for the reply. I kinda wondered if he just wanted to see. It was kind of a different experience for sure. Maybe some of it was just reaction but I was totally turned on too. I don't think I could ask my dad to take off his clothes. But I think I could maybe ask something like you suggest, asking him if he's ever had that happen before or maybe if I'm as big as him or something like that. That might be kind of enough of a hint do you think? It like hasn't happened since cause I haven't had no massages from him. But I do kinda think about it.
    GND,
    As stated....you getting aroused could have been caused many different stimuli...and your dad is aware of that.

    The fact he pulled the draping at you...well..he definitely wanted to cop a look. I would definitely encourage dialogue. I say def book another session with him..lol

  21. #721
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    731


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by guynextdoortoo View Post
    I've been reading the old posts and it's been interesting. I kind of have had sexual thoughts about my dad for a while. Well like maybe a year. He's a physical trainer and a massage therapist. So he's in really great shape.

    When I'm sore from working out or playing sports over the years he's given me massages. Nothing sexual and nothing odd about it. But well when my dad was massaging me one time I like got a boner. I was like covered up with a towel but it was still so embarrassing. I was face down most of the time and it went down so wasn't too bad. But then it happened again and it didn't go down. But was still covered up during the massage. My dad made some smart ass comment which said it was ok. But still felt odd.

    It's not like I get massages all the time, just a few times over a few months. I just got one again and I got boned up again. This time my dad said maybe I'd relax better if we just lost the cover. Before I could say anything it was gone and I was totally exposed. It felt odd like at first but then it was a total turn on to be hard in front of my dad. He didn't stroke it or anything, though I think I wish he had. Cause the couple times he accidentally brushed it, it felt so amazing.

    Not sure why he took the towel off last time. Except maybe cause I just turned 18. But IDK for sure. I keep thinking what if I asked him to stroke me. IDK. I kinda want to but am afraid if he said no what he would think about me.
    This seriously turns me on. LOL

    I've always had a thing for my dad. He's very built and very handsome. When I was about 25 I came to the realization that every guy I was attracted to in some way reminded me of my father.

    Sometimes I'll beat off with the fantasy and I get so excited like nothing else. Other times the thought makes me sick.

    I don't think I'd ever go through it even if the situation presented itself. But if my dad was massaging me and he knew I had a hard on and he took the towel off? OH MAN, I don't think I could help myself.

    I would have probably offered to massage him next! Or I would have put hints down, like "This feels so amazing." With a hard on straight up he'd get the message.

    When he finished I would have said, "Dad, that was the best massage I've ever had in my life." Then I would have given him a big hug.

    I probably would have later let him catch me with my eyes on his body, not necessarily his package but his chest or arms. I'd let him see me admiring him.

    I hope I'm not corrupting you, ahhaa. I'm just turned on for you, LOL

  22. #722
    Virgin guynextdoortoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by JNewYork View Post
    This seriously turns me on. LOL

    I've always had a thing for my dad. He's very built and very handsome. When I was about 25 I came to the realization that every guy I was attracted to in some way reminded me of my father.

    Sometimes I'll beat off with the fantasy and I get so excited like nothing else. Other times the thought makes me sick.

    I don't think I'd ever go through it even if the situation presented itself. But if my dad was massaging me and he knew I had a hard on and he took the towel off? OH MAN, I don't think I could help myself.

    I would have probably offered to massage him next! Or I would have put hints down, like "This feels so amazing." With a hard on straight up he'd get the message.

    When he finished I would have said, "Dad, that was the best massage I've ever had in my life." Then I would have given him a big hug.

    I probably would have later let him catch me with my eyes on his body, not necessarily his package but his chest or arms. I'd let him see me admiring him.

    I hope I'm not corrupting you, ahhaa. I'm just turned on for you, LOL
    I totally have had mixed feelings I am no way fixated on my dad or older dudes. I really like muscles on a guy and my dad's got nice muscles and I have fantasized about him some. Ya kind'a wonder sometimes like too how you compare to like your dad. I've seen him naked but never hard.

    If he like wonders how he compares like me, I can totally see him wanting to check it out. But that's kinda the issue. Was he just check'n it out or would he be open to maybe mutual stroking or something. Like I said, I'm not all fixated on him but I do think it would be incredibly hot. Sometimes I think that is such a twisted though but when I was on the table sick wasn't what was on my mind, lol.

    I am thinking about what I can say to hint if it happens again. Or if I should ask him for another massage. I live with my mom, not my dad so its not like I see him every day. Whatever I like said would have to be something obvious but subtle I guess. Nothing like the porn language some might envision, lol

  23. #723
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    731


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    You sound perfectly normal. And I think it's great that you've shared your thoughts here. It's a genuine feeling and I'm sure lots of guys also have the same feeling.

    One wild fantasy I have is to be on all fours and my father barebacks me and shoots many loads in me. I know some will say that's "sick," but it's my fantasy. They can have theirs.

    The closest I ever came to doing anything was when I was about 14 and my dad was asleep. I lay my face on his ass and gently pushed my face into his ass. I don't know what I was thinking, LOL. I must have just been crazed with raging hormones at puberty.

    I doubt anything will ever happen with me and my dad. But he showed me his new house and when he was showing me around I was getting excited. I remember thinking to myself, WHAT the hell is wrong with me? My dad, who has been my dad forever, is showing me around his house and I'm secretly getting hard, wishing he'd make a move on me or even forcefully throw me down on his bed. LOL

    When he showed me his bedroom I thought I was going to cum in my pants.

    I don't know why I have this pull to him but I do.

    I can't and shouldn't tell you what to do, but your story is so fucking HOT. I was imagining that happening with my dad and it drives me crazy.

    Ask him for another massage! LOL

    Good luck.

  24. #724
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    66


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I had it BAD for my step-grandfather for many years. I was in my late teens and he in his 50's. I've stripped him drunk, sucked his cock, and swallowed his cum.

    That being said, back to an earlier post -- yes, the KID stuff is pretty sick. I just don't get it. And remember, even if you do have those vile desires -- please put your selfishness aside.

    Children aren't prepared for such things, and if you act, you may very well be making a future predator, alcoholic, drug addict or suicide victim.

    If you DO act on it, you deserve to be put away. Or even worse.

  25. #725
    Virgin guynextdoortoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by JNewYork View Post
    You sound perfectly normal. And I think it's great that you've shared your thoughts here. It's a genuine feeling and I'm sure lots of guys also have the same feeling.

    One wild fantasy I have is to be on all fours and my father barebacks me and shoots many loads in me. I know some will say that's "sick," but it's my fantasy. They can have theirs.

    The closest I ever came to doing anything was when I was about 14 and my dad was asleep. I lay my face on his ass and gently pushed my face into his ass. I don't know what I was thinking, LOL. I must have just been crazed with raging hormones at puberty.

    I doubt anything will ever happen with me and my dad. But he showed me his new house and when he was showing me around I was getting excited. I remember thinking to myself, WHAT the hell is wrong with me? My dad, who has been my dad forever, is showing me around his house and I'm secretly getting hard, wishing he'd make a move on me or even forcefully throw me down on his bed. LOL

    When he showed me his bedroom I thought I was going to cum in my pants.

    I don't know why I have this pull to him but I do.

    I can't and shouldn't tell you what to do, but your story is so fucking HOT. I was imagining that happening with my dad and it drives me crazy.

    Ask him for another massage! LOL

    Good luck.
    Yep you was bold. I don't know about the whole ass face thing but but dif things like get dif peps going I guess, lol. I never did anything like sneaking into my dads room. Like 2 summer ago when we was on beach in hawaii I put some sun screen on my dad's back. I think that was like about the time I started to really like muscles on dudes. My dad is totally like in shape. I am but he's like bigger. So that might have led to the thoughts. But mostly it's been more recent I been thinking about more sexual stuff about him. Before the massage a little but more now like.

  26. #726
    Slut Iudicium86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Location
    Grand Rapids
    Posts
    152


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Already posted in a similar topic before finding this one, but I think father/son is incredibly hot and erotic. Me and my boyfriend sometimes roleplay as father/son. Our most favorite, especially the dirty talk is a whole different level of erotic and taboo. "Yeah! Suck the cock that made you!" or "I'm gonna breed your ass with the same seed you came from"

  27. #727
    Virgin jmn3431's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    32


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    umm....no thats creepy. however i do have more of a uncle, nephew thing about me. men over like 32 fuck so much better than men my age.

  28. #728
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    731


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by guynextdoortoo View Post
    Yep you was bold. I don't know about the whole ass face thing but but dif things like get dif peps going I guess, lol. I never did anything like sneaking into my dads room. Like 2 summer ago when we was on beach in hawaii I put some sun screen on my dad's back. I think that was like about the time I started to really like muscles on dudes. My dad is totally like in shape. I am but he's like bigger. So that might have led to the thoughts. But mostly it's been more recent I been thinking about more sexual stuff about him. Before the massage a little but more now like.
    Damn, if I put sunscreen on my dad's back I would have creamed in my pants.

    I suppose I should be a voice of reason and say you're better off finding a dude who reminds you of dad than actually going for the real thing.

    But it is soooo fucking hot to read about your encounters. Damn, i'm living through you. LOL

  29. #729
    Virgin guynextdoortoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by guynextdoortoo View Post
    I've been reading the old posts and it's been interesting. I kind of have had sexual thoughts about my dad for a while. Well like maybe a year. He's a physical trainer and a massage therapist. So he's in really great shape.

    When I'm sore from working out or playing sports over the years he's given me massages. Nothing sexual and nothing odd about it. But well when my dad was massaging me one time I like got a boner. I was like covered up with a towel but it was still so embarrassing. I was face down most of the time and it went down so wasn't too bad. But then it happened again and it didn't go down. But was still covered up during the massage. My dad made some smart ass comment which said it was ok. But still felt odd.

    It's not like I get massages all the time, just a few times over a few months. I just got one again and I got boned up again. This time my dad said maybe I'd relax better if we just lost the cover. Before I could say anything it was gone and I was totally exposed. It felt odd like at first but then it was a total turn on to be hard in front of my dad. He didn't stroke it or anything, though I think I wish he had. Cause the couple times he accidentally brushed it, it felt so amazing.

    Not sure why he took the towel off last time. Except maybe cause I just turned 18. But IDK for sure. I keep thinking what if I asked him to stroke me. IDK. I kinda want to but am afraid if he said no what he would think about me.
    Last night I got another massage I asked for it since I was staying over at my dad's house. I got hard pretty much right away when he started massaging my glutes. But it kinda went down. So when I turned over I was just like semi hard. When my dad went to put the towel over my middle, I said that we can leave it off like last time. Well not exactly like last time cause he like didn't take it off till the end of working on my front side.

    So he took the towel off and started to massage. Almost like immediate I got like fully hard. I kinda like felt odd and totally excited. I have been thinking what to do or say and wondering what I should do or not. I've gotten some advice from guys here, good and not so good, lol. IDK, lol.

    It was like hard for 15 while he massaged. Then when he was massaging my chest and hit my nipple my dick like jumped. I kinda like asked him like, "who's you bigger?" I meant like him or me. He kinda laughed and said "you are." When he said that he wrapped his hand around the base of my dick and kind squeezed quick. He like had never touched it before in the massage. But it caused me to like blow all over my chest. Like instant. I usually have to work at stroking to cum. but when I started to blow he did start to stroke it and continued even after I stopped shooting. Wasn't long but felt like it.

    I like totally didn't know what to say. He like cleaned it with the towel and finished up the massage. My dick was still hard but he didn't touch it again. All he said was "wow" or like when it stated to happen.

    I was hoping he would show me his when I asked about size but he didn't and I like cummed so quick then so wasn't like think too much. I'm guessing now that we've crossed over boundaries like and we're maybe going to do more of this. But IDK. I want to suck him and have him suck me. I fantasize about this. I don't know if that's too much. But I totally want to see him hard and jack him too. He kinda did me. Should I try and talk to him about this or just keep letting it happen if it does? IDK.

  30. #730
    JUB Addict
    seven2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    9,380


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Ask for more massages.
    Then offer to massage HIM.......

  31. #731
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    60


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    It must be story time again. Once upon a time, in an enchanted land...

  32. #732
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    25


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by guynextdoortoo View Post
    Last night I got another massage I asked for it since I was staying over at my dad's house. I got hard pretty much right away when he started massaging my glutes. But it kinda went down. So when I turned over I was just like semi hard. When my dad went to put the towel over my middle, I said that we can leave it off like last time. Well not exactly like last time cause he like didn't take it off till the end of working on my front side.

    So he took the towel off and started to massage. Almost like immediate I got like fully hard. I kinda like felt odd and totally excited. I have been thinking what to do or say and wondering what I should do or not. I've gotten some advice from guys here, good and not so good, lol. IDK, lol.

    It was like hard for 15 while he massaged. Then when he was massaging my chest and hit my nipple my dick like jumped. I kinda like asked him like, "who's you bigger?" I meant like him or me. He kinda laughed and said "you are." When he said that he wrapped his hand around the base of my dick and kind squeezed quick. He like had never touched it before in the massage. But it caused me to like blow all over my chest. Like instant. I usually have to work at stroking to cum. but when I started to blow he did start to stroke it and continued even after I stopped shooting. Wasn't long but felt like it.

    I like totally didn't know what to say. He like cleaned it with the towel and finished up the massage. My dick was still hard but he didn't touch it again. All he said was "wow" or like when it stated to happen.

    I was hoping he would show me his when I asked about size but he didn't and I like cummed so quick then so wasn't like think too much. I'm guessing now that we've crossed over boundaries like and we're maybe going to do more of this. But IDK. I want to suck him and have him suck me. I fantasize about this. I don't know if that's too much. But I totally want to see him hard and jack him too. He kinda did me. Should I try and talk to him about this or just keep letting it happen if it does? IDK.
    so basically your dad wanked you off what age is he and you

  33. #733
    Sex God texan_slant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    851


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by guynextdoortoo View Post
    But it caused me to like blow all over my chest. Like instant. I usually have to work at stroking to cum. but when I started to blow he did start to stroke it and continued even after I stopped shooting. Wasn't long but felt like it.
    WOW. Now, THAT WAS HOT. All I can say is, keep getting those massages!

    The only suggestion that I'd make is, to just let it all happen naturally without necessarily putting expectation or implied pressure on the fact that you're looking for that happy ending each time.

    In other words, asking for a massage with more frequency, or pushing the envelope a little too much might put yourselves an in uncomfortable situation.

    This last sceanrio was perfect because you set yourself up for it very subtly, let he ended up taking hte initiative.
    "Do what you love."

  34. #734
    Virgin guynextdoortoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by tajdjd View Post
    so basically your dad wanked you off what age is he and you
    Kinda but I started cumming and he stroked it like when I started to blow like. I'm 18 and my dad is 38.

  35. #735
    Virgin guynextdoortoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by texan_slant View Post
    WOW. Now, THAT WAS HOT. All I can say is, keep getting those massages!

    The only suggestion that I'd make is, to just let it all happen naturally without necessarily putting expectation or implied pressure on the fact that you're looking for that happy ending each time.

    In other words, asking for a massage with more frequency, or pushing the envelope a little too much might put yourselves an in uncomfortable situation.

    This last sceanrio was perfect because you set yourself up for it very subtly, let he ended up taking hte initiative.
    No like I didn't put no expectation on it. I was totally nervous but totally fantasizing about it before like. I mean nervous when it was happening.

  36. #736
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,912


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by kemttam View Post
    It must be story time again. Once upon a time, in an enchanted land...
    Lol. My thoughts exactly.

    But at least it was a hot story.

    Hey guynextdoortoo you kinda over use the word "like" huh? Try to keep it down dude . Just some friendly advice, it'll make your posts easier to read.

  37. #737
    Virgin guynextdoortoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    Lol. My thoughts exactly.

    But at least it was a hot story.

    Hey guynextdoortoo you kinda over use the word "like" huh? Try to keep it down dude . Just some friendly advice, it'll make your posts easier to read.
    Ok, will like see what I can do. Like, lol

  38. #738
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    25


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by guynextdoortoo View Post
    Kinda but I started cumming and he stroked it like when I started to blow like. I'm 18 and my dad is 38.

    man your so lucky


    im 22 also trying to get with my dad can i ask you next time your getting a masage maybe you could record the audio so we can hear ?

    or is that two weird


    anyone got any tips for approching my dad

  39. #739
    Virgin guynextdoortoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by tajdjd View Post
    man your so lucky


    im 22 also trying to get with my dad can i ask you next time your getting a masage maybe you could record the audio so we can hear ?

    or is that two weird


    anyone got any tips for approching my dad
    Yeah dude it would be really weird. Plus not like there's a lot to hear. Not lots of talking during the massage.

  40. #740
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I'm italian so I apologize for grammar mistakes. When I was 13 and 14 I was strongly attracted to my father. I liked girls but I was also very curious about men's body and sexuality. It happened to me to see him naked sometimes (shower or in his bedroom while he was changing underwear). Every time I saw his cock I felt so much desire to touch it and to play with it. I didn't have dirty thoughts in my mind. I only thought that his penis was so big and it was the first adult penis I was able to see. I was also curious about his furry pubic hair, because I was smooth in that area. We never did something sexual but sometimes there was between us something like... sexual tension. It happened while we're fighting for fun or while he was dryng me after shower . About five times we slept together (without doing nothing sexual): we were phisycally very close those nights and I loved that sensation. Of course he respected me and he didn't things that could hurt me. But we were so close that I felt his body... including under his belt. And he caressed me, I felt so excited. Sometimes I remind those moments. I'm glad we did nothing sexually explicit (it could be wrong and dangerous), but maybe I lost an opportunity. I know I was too young but now I can't definitely approach him so easily and I don't.

  41. #741
    Virgin guynextdoortoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by RestlessValentino View Post
    I'm italian so I apologize for grammar mistakes. When I was 13 and 14 I was strongly attracted to my father. I liked girls but I was also very curious about men's body and sexuality. It happened to me to see him naked sometimes (shower or in his bedroom while he was changing underwear). Every time I saw his cock I felt so much desire to touch it and to play with it. I didn't have dirty thoughts in my mind. I only thought that his penis was so big and it was the first adult penis I was able to see. I was also curious about his furry pubic hair, because I was smooth in that area. We never did something sexual but sometimes there was between us something like... sexual tension. It happened while we're fighting for fun or while he was dryng me after shower . About five times we slept together (without doing nothing sexual): we were phisycally very close those nights and I loved that sensation. Of course he respected me and he didn't things that could hurt me. But we were so close that I felt his body... including under his belt. And he caressed me, I felt so excited. Sometimes I remind those moments. I'm glad we did nothing sexually explicit (it could be wrong and dangerous), but maybe I lost an opportunity. I know I was too young but now I can't definitely approach him so easily and I don't.
    Your english is very good. That sounds special with your dad. I wish I could sleep close to my dad and feel his body against me. I sometimes think it is wrong too. But it also seems so natural to be curious about our dads sometimes like.

  42. #742
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    66


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    These fake stories crack me up. And it's ALWAYS where, "dad had me at age six, so when I was 18 he was 24 but looked 18...." Oh come on, give us a break.

  43. #743
    On the Prowl amyleeisjesus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    117


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Um, so when's your next massage?

    Your stories are among the hottest I've read.

  44. #744
    On the Prowl FootFag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Scranton
    Posts
    78


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    GND,
    Dude congrats....def book another massage...but tell dad you want him to be naked as well. Glad that things worked out

  45. #745
    Sex God castoono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    985


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    This thread conveniently cleaned up with the Ignore list, worths a one hand reading. It's funny to try to find out which parts are truth and which fantasy, but don't let down with false moralists and hypocrites

  46. #746
    Virgin guynextdoortoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by guynextdoortoo View Post
    Hey thanks for the reply. I kinda wondered if he just wanted to see. It was kind of a different experience for sure. Maybe some of it was just reaction but I was totally turned on too. I don't think I could ask my dad to take off his clothes. But I think I could maybe ask something like you suggest, asking him if he's ever had that happen before or maybe if I'm as big as him or something like that. That might be kind of enough of a hint do you think? It like hasn't happened since cause I haven't had no massages from him. But I do kinda think about it.

    Now not sure if the other posts were like directed to me or not. But no, I don't like think a guy who is attracted to someone under 18 is a pedophile if they then like have sex with the person after they turn 18. And there is a big dif in being attracted to like someone 16 or 17 and a little kid. The little kid stuff is sick. But like almost every one I know has had sex since they were like 14 or 15 like. So someone that age def knows what they gett'n into. But forcing someone is always wrong dudes.
    So the last time I saw my dad we were doing some sprinkler repair and he said something like, "sorry that shouldn't have happened". He didn't say like the massage but looked at me and I knew what he meant. I told him not to be sorry. Told hit was pretty amazing. He kinda looked at me and like turned his back and walked away for a sec. Then like faced me again and just said like, OK. Kinda like he was in disbelief. So then I said, something like, "It was like kind of bonding I think. Maybe we can do it again and both do it" He didn't say anything. Dad kind of started talking about something else. I think he's conflicted. I know I am at times but I also have maybe thought about this more. Especially after last time. I at least am thinking about being more bold.

  47. #747
    Slut Iudicium86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Location
    Grand Rapids
    Posts
    152


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by guynextdoortoo View Post
    So the last time I saw my dad we were doing some sprinkler repair and he said something like, "sorry that shouldn't have happened". He didn't say like the massage but looked at me and I knew what he meant. I told him not to be sorry. Told hit was pretty amazing. He kinda looked at me and like turned his back and walked away for a sec. Then like faced me again and just said like, OK. Kinda like he was in disbelief. So then I said, something like, "It was like kind of bonding I think. Maybe we can do it again and both do it" He didn't say anything. Dad kind of started talking about something else. I think he's conflicted. I know I am at times but I also have maybe thought about this more. Especially after last time. I at least am thinking about being more bold.
    Well good luck and keep us posted.
    "I am Darkness. I am Sin. The [King] of lust invited in. Reborn at last to cast my fecund shadow on this world. You shall worship me enslaved, for many lovers shall I crave, and in return I'll gladly pave your psycho path with pearls"

  48. #748
    Porn Star Halifaxboy8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    427


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by guynextdoortoo View Post
    So the last time I saw my dad we were doing some sprinkler repair and he said something like, "sorry that shouldn't have happened". He didn't say like the massage but looked at me and I knew what he meant. I told him not to be sorry. Told hit was pretty amazing. He kinda looked at me and like turned his back and walked away for a sec. Then like faced me again and just said like, OK. Kinda like he was in disbelief. So then I said, something like, "It was like kind of bonding I think. Maybe we can do it again and both do it" He didn't say anything. Dad kind of started talking about something else. I think he's conflicted. I know I am at times but I also have maybe thought about this more. Especially after last time. I at least am thinking about being more bold.
    Although there is a certain hotness to all of your posts, this is a fetish forum, not a STORIES forum. There is another area just for your created works of fiction.

    Ya bud. I don't buy a word of what you are saying as being true. I've read enough real life stuff, plus fiction, to know when someone is forcing/creating an event. In your case, many events.

    Just calling your BS, and suggesting you keep it in a more appropriate forum area.

  49. #749
    Slut
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    270


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Dads underwear

    This is such a hot topic I thought I would try to revive it. The idea of my dadís undies gives me an instant hardon. The fabric in contact with his sweet cock and balls and ass. Soaking up his sweat, piss and cock juices. Soaking up his aroma. Most of us who want our dads will never have the access to our dadís private parts that we wish we had. His undies are as close as we can get to experiencing the olfactory delights of his genitals.

  50. #750
    On the Prowl Dukeii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    66


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Dads underwear

    wow, I'm not the only one who has sniffed his dads used underwear, used to enjoy getting a pair of tighty whites he has worn all day under his uniform (he was in law enforcement) and jerk off to them, sometimes wearing them to school afterwords, anybody take their bro's also?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •