JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3842434448 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,150 of 2712
  1. #2101
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,583

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    nowayout11 ill be messaging you. You have a good start to a possibly wonderful movie. Lets refine it and make it work and make us both some cash!

  2. #2102
    HUGS! ;-)
    Kyanimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    18,440

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by nowayout11 View Post
    Been reading the posts from the last month regarding porn ideas...
    LOVIN' your screenplay/script!

    I LIKE the way You think!

    THANK YOU! for that!

    Keep Smilin'!!
    Chaz
    WISDOM is the Knowledge you've gained ... After you could have used it! _Me

  3. #2103
    Virgin
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    38

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisbauer View Post
    I could be monogamous yes. As for my dad, he had been having these feelings for me for years, so now he was able to I think he didn't wanna waste any time.

    I would like to be his boyfriend, I think what worries me is what other people would think. I don't think either of us would go into it if we had to be so secret that outside the house we couldn't show our love for each other. So what would happen if say we were in a bar, and we kissed and then someone who knew us walked in? That scares me.
    Dont worry too much about what people will say. Their opinions will never change your feelings for your father, and im sure likewise. as long as you guys are happy, who cares! you do you. be you. in whatever facet that is. fear is never worth walking away from something good.

  4. #2104
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by Storybook_Man View Post
    nowayout11 ill be messaging you. You have a good start to a possibly wonderful movie. Lets refine it and make it work and make us both some cash!
    I appreciate the compliments, StorybookMan and Kyanimal.

    I had a few more details but I didn't want my post to turn into a book. lol.

  5. #2105
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,583

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by nowayout11 View Post
    I appreciate the compliments, StorybookMan and Kyanimal.

    I had a few more details but I didn't want my post to turn into a book. lol.
    I've contact joe gage, doubt ill hear back from him though haha.

  6. #2106

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    "JEREMY IRONS CLAIMS GAY MARRIAGE LAWS COULD LEAD TO A FATHER MARRYING HIS SON"
    Jeremy Irons, the Oscar-winning actor, has provoked outrage by suggesting that same sex marriage laws could allow fathers to marry their sons to avoid paying inheritance tax. ....

    The 64-year-old said he “doesn’t have a strong feeling either way” on gay marriage but suggested it could be manipulated to allow fathers to pass on their estates to their sons without being taxed....
    When reminded about laws which prohibit sexual relationships between family members, he responded: “It's not incest between men", adding: “Incest is there to protect us from inbreeding, but men don't breed." (The Telegraph, UK, Apr 10, 2013)

  7. #2107

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    bump.... don't let thread die.

  8. #2108
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Montréal
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Watch David Lynch's INLAND EMPIRE to see Jeremy Irons' huge bulge!
    This thread won't die.

  9. #2109

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    love daddy boy sex! HOTT

  10. #2110

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by doctorsun View Post
    Moving on... A few years ago there was a video on xtube of (supposedly) a father and son fucking the same woman and eventually each other. The father was probably in his 60s and the son looked mid-30s. I believe they were Italian. It was a hot video and seemed quite realistic if it wasn't in fact the real deal. I haven't been able to find it since xtube purged all of its incest videos a couple years ago. Anyone know the video I'm talking about and where to find it?
    Anyone been able to find this? A link was posted a few months ago but the video has since been deleted...

  11. #2111

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I just found this online and even thou it's not real it is very close to my fantasies.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	413 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	1028418Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	1028419

    http://www.dudetubeonline.com/2014/0...undup_235.html

  12. #2112

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Captura de pantalla completa 20072011 230056.jpg 
Views:	1309 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	1028439
    me and my real dad

  13. #2113

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by myvayo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Captura de pantalla completa 20072011 230056.jpg 
Views:	1309 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	1028439
    me and my real dad
    hot damn
    !

  14. #2114
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    22

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    WOOF! Feeling greedy and want to see more!
    Quote Originally Posted by myvayo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Captura de pantalla completa 20072011 230056.jpg 
Views:	1309 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	1028439
    me and my real dad

  15. #2115
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    74

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by myvayo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Captura de pantalla completa 20072011 230056.jpg 
Views:	1309 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	1028439
    me and my real dad
    amazing! which one is you? lol

    hope there's more pics or a video...

  16. #2116
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    350

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Very hot pic. Would love to see or watch or read more...

  17. #2117
    Slut ohmygoshjosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brighton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I wouldn't have sex with my own dad (simply because I don't find him attractive and can't overlook that even though the idea turns me on) but I love, love, love roleplaying dad and son

  18. #2118

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    This thread will never die!! LOL

    And yes, I've jerked off to the thought of my old man (many times), what's it to ya?!?!?!?

  19. #2119

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    http://www.xvideos.com/video4882645/...-step-brothers

    There is a porn series called Dixies Trailer Park, where most of it is white trash hick families all having incest. The models are pretty rough but believable because of it. The dad looks like a slightly hick version of allen silver, amd in this one his sons blow him.

    There are several of guys eating their cream pies and bi ones. I know bi stuff isn't what this thread for, but by god it's slim pickings without joe gage taking the reigns!

  20. #2120

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I am the one on top

  21. #2121

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8-1.jpg 
Views:	1344 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	1029097
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10-1.jpg 
Views:	1427 
Size:	12.6 KB 
ID:	1029098
    me and my dad

  22. #2122
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    350

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Hot hot. How did you take those pics, with a web cam (just curious)?

  23. #2123
    The Fondling Observer
    Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,006

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    What's the age difference?

  24. #2124

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by myvayo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8-1.jpg 
Views:	1344 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	1029097
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10-1.jpg 
Views:	1427 
Size:	12.6 KB 
ID:	1029098
    me and my dad

    Bullshit, LOL.

    That isn't your bio dad

  25. #2125

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    he is 64 I am 33 now

  26. #2126
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Port Louis, Mauritius
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    74

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by myvayo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8-1.jpg 
Views:	1344 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	1029097
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10-1.jpg 
Views:	1427 
Size:	12.6 KB 
ID:	1029098
    me and my dad
    hot!!! More, more, more!!!

  27. #2127

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    bump............

  28. #2128

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by kidwicked View Post
    bump............
    hump.....................

  29. #2129

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Found on the net:

    http://sinmanias.blogspot.com.es/ or Sin Manías blogspot.
    Dad and son incest -roleplay- and all the men in the family, all models legal aga. The site has videos, stories, comics, hot photo captions and it may cause you a hot boner.
    In spanish language.

  30. #2130
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by myvayo View Post
    he is 64 I am 33 now
    mmm... hot hot hot!! Is your father single, divorced? Do you live together?

  31. #2131

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I always get hard at the idea of my dad fucking me balls deep!

  32. #2132

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    positive looked pretty good naked, towered over you
    negative your threshold for pain, greatly tested

    negative liked really lousy food
    positive he was unable to cook same

    negative real slob around the house
    positive real slob in bedroom, every Sunday afternoon, from around 1pm to 3pm, and assorted weekday nights, approx 2-3am

    positive always had a roll of 20's in a his dirty backpocket
    negative you'd do anything for a 20

    negative lived in mobile home, in the woods
    positive (can't think of one whatsoever. I mean, I'd lived on Park Ave for 6 years)

    positive always zee ganga on zee coffee table
    negative let me get back to you....

    positive had gotten amazing experience being in charge of this kind of thing (at San Quentin, unfortunately)
    negative bad body art; a dispassionate top

    negative sweaty/dirty from work; didn't shower religiously
    positive less time doing laundry

    negative condoms too small for his penis, back then
    positive (same)

  33. #2133

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I love how this thread is the 2nd most viewed thread in the Gay Fetish, Kink, and other Porn section

  34. #2134

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by xchadx123 View Post
    NOTE TO MODERATOR:

    Please remove or delete this entire thread for me, as I've had second thoughts on this subject. It just feels sick and wrong on so many different levels, whether it's between consenting adults or not. There must be a valid reason that incest in general is a social and sexual taboo--at any rate, it certainly doesn't spiritually edify me, or contribute to my emotional, spiritual or personal growth or my spiritual progress to entertain this fantasy, so I'm just not going there any more.
    Wow, haha. This was in 2006. To think this guy regretted making this thread and now it has become what it is today. A thread still alive after 8 years with over 1.8 million++ views.
    Little did this guy realize that 8 years later this thread would rise to become the 2nd most viewed thread in this section and be cockfull of amazing hot stories.
    This guy has left an indefinite legacy and significant contribution to the JustusBoys forum and created a discussion where men could share hot stories of what they want to do (or have done) with their fathers.

    I raise my glass to you Sir!! Wherever you are today
    Last edited by VXQZ69; March 13th, 2014 at 08:19 AM.

  35. #2135
    Virgin Kristal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I wonder why he changed his mind about the thread.

  36. #2136

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
    I wonder why he changed his mind about the thread.
    judging on what he wrote. Something about spiritual progress...who the fuck knows. LOL

  37. #2137

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by RainCity View Post
    positive looked pretty good naked, towered over you
    negative your threshold for pain, greatly tested

    negative liked really lousy food
    positive he was unable to cook same

    negative real slob around the house
    positive real slob in bedroom, every Sunday afternoon, from around 1pm to 3pm, and assorted weekday nights, approx 2-3am

    positive always had a roll of 20's in a his dirty backpocket
    negative you'd do anything for a 20

    negative lived in mobile home, in the woods
    positive (can't think of one whatsoever. I mean, I'd lived on Park Ave for 6 years)

    positive always zee ganga on zee coffee table
    negative let me get back to you....

    positive had gotten amazing experience being in charge of this kind of thing (at San Quentin, unfortunately)
    negative bad body art; a dispassionate top

    negative sweaty/dirty from work; didn't shower religiously
    positive less time doing laundry

    negative condoms too small for his penis, back then
    positive (same)
    Why are you posting this here???

  38. #2138

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by ceejmaster View Post
    Why are you posting this here???
    I don't think RainCity is all "there" in the mental department. But he seems harmless, and nice; just a bit off.

  39. #2139
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,583

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I dont know what his deal is lol.

    Honestly don't know if its to mess with the guys interested in their fathers or its to get them hyped lol.

  40. #2140

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by Storybook_Man View Post
    I dont know what his deal is lol.

    Honestly don't know if its to mess with the guys interested in their fathers or its to get them hyped lol.
    he's messaged me in the past. He's deff into Fathers fucking sons. He seems like cool peoples though, but sometimes he just leaves these random post that make me go...

  41. #2141

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    goddddddd won't somebody do some good new incest porn already?!?!?!?! I keep thinking of so many hot scenarios in my head. I thought i'd make a brief list

    1) dad catches power-bottom son bouncing on a big dildo. Asks him about it, son persuades him to try, helps him out with it. Runs out of lube so uses spit, things get hotter

    2) son discovers dad's underwear, wanks off in it and cums in it. Dad finds cum stained underwear and questions son.

    3) son drinks cum out of dad's used condoms in the bedroom bin

    4) son finds out his two dads are also gay pornstars. Becomes curious and beats off to it, then dads discover

    5) son seduces dad through false alias on grindr. shows him dick pics and gets his dad off. Things get stronger from there

  42. #2142
    Slut
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    270

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Hot scenarios, bluestyle2005... Here are some more:

    - son discovers dad wears a cock cage. He plants him a wrong key for the lock and of course dad gets his cock locked up and owned by his son

    - son jerks off while watching his dad wash the car, take a shower, take a nap etc.

    - dad and son get a double bed at a hotel. Son discovers dad is a heavy sleeper. He starts with sniffing him, touching him gently, eventually pulling down dad's undies and tasting his soft cock, giving his still asleep dad a real wet dream as he cums

    - due to financial troubles dad moves in with his son and his roommate. Instead of paying the rent they agree that dad does all the housework. Things escalate and dad becomes a servant for the boys

    - son gives a massage to his dad who gets hard and cums

  43. #2143

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by bluestyle2005 View Post
    goddddddd won't somebody do some good new incest porn already?!?!?!?! I keep thinking of so many hot scenarios in my head. I thought i'd make a brief list

    1) dad catches power-bottom son bouncing on a big dildo. Asks him about it, son persuades him to try, helps him out with it. Runs out of lube so uses spit, things get hotter

    2) son discovers dad's underwear, wanks off in it and cums in it. Dad finds cum stained underwear and questions son.

    3) son drinks cum out of dad's used condoms in the bedroom bin

    4) son finds out his two dads are also gay pornstars. Becomes curious and beats off to it, then dads discover

    5) son seduces dad through false alias on grindr. shows him dick pics and gets his dad off. Things get stronger from there
    Calm down and go to http://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/incest/

    .......and perhaps you should consider contributing to the site.
    Last edited by VXQZ69; March 15th, 2014 at 09:35 PM.

  44. #2144
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    106

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I'm sure most people by now have probably seen these, but if not I'll post them anyway

    Dad nurses on his own son's nipple:
    http://www.xvideos.com/video3498325/...n_s_nipple#0.0

    Real dad plays with his own son's pee hole:
    http://www.xvideos.com/video4206459/...son_s_pee_hole

    Real son fucks dad and more:
    http://www.xvideos.com/video4235046/...s_dad_and_more

  45. #2145
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    106

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I wouldn't say these guys are real son and dad, but it's still hot nonetheless
    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...key=1649122874

  46. #2146
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I used to give massages to my dad when I was younger and I had him strip down to his boxerbriefs... Keep jerking off thinking about how it felt like to grab his juicy ass!

  47. #2147

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by schlange04 View Post
    I used to give massages to my dad when I was younger and I had him strip down to his boxerbriefs... Keep jerking off thinking about how it felt like to grab his juicy ass!
    lol, for realz??

  48. #2148

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    My sincere apologies. Didn't realize my posts made anyone feel weird or anything. Thanks for the forum.

  49. #2149

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by RainCity View Post
    My sincere apologies. Didn't realize my posts made anyone feel weird or anything. Thanks for the forum.
    you don't have to apologize. You're cool


    Now turn around so I can fuck you

  50. #2150

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Great ideas here too

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.