JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3135363741 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 2581
  1. #1751

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Did he at least check you balls out for that rash?

  2. #1752

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by barebob View Post
    When I was growing up I shared a bedroom with my parents until they added a bedroom for me. I was always checking out my dad trying to catch a peek of his cock and balls through the fly of his boxers and pajamas. To this gay the thought gets me hard. Once I thought I had a rash on my balls and asked my dad to look at it. He never seems interested in father/son playing around though. If only......
    Did he at least check your balls out to make sure it was nothing more serious than a rash?

  3. #1753

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by netherton72 View Post
    hi ....not gay but very hot ! REAL dad and son - needles to say as they look alike !
    http://xhamster.com/movies/625469/ju...ton_jerry.html
    Oh, barf. Why does a tuna need to be involved? That ruined it for me. Tunas spoil the fun in almost any situation involving flirty interaction with another guy. You're in a Starbucks, or some other quaint establishment; you start flirting with a guy and strike up a conversation. Things are looking good. And then . . . whoosh! A tuna comes to the scene and clings onto the guy, looking at you with suspicious eyes. This is because she is extremely insecure and deep down knows her man is gay. I can't stand that crap.

  4. #1754
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Long Beach
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    He did. I was genuinely worried about my balls but I did love showing him my stuff. I seem to recall that we took a shower together once also to make sure I got clean. Wish it had happened more often. The thought of him totally naked gets me excited to this day.

  5. #1755

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    How did he check them out. Just look at them or did he handle them?

  6. #1756

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I have a story to share of one of the hottest nights of my fucking life, I realize some people might think it's weird but it still makes me rock hard when I think about this night. My dad would stay up until like 2 or 3 in the morning in the den when everyone was asleep which was across from my bedroom and the bathroom and was at the opposite end of the house from he and my stepmother's bedroom.

    One time i got up to go pee and i looked into the den and my dad started closing out of a bunch of windows on his laptop really fast and his dick was ROCK hard hanging out of his boxers and it was so fucking hot because he literally looks like one of those cheesy dudes from a porn he is a construction worker and he has really hairy legs and hairy nuts and his pecs have hair on them and he has a mustache lol , anyway, i went to the bathroom and jerked off and came so hard thinking about how i'd just caught him looking at porn.

    Well I started "getting up to piss" every night around the same time i'd hear him in the den across the hall and about the 4th time of me sneaking up on him, I finally saw what he was looking at and it was a gay porn of a a son sucking a dad who was telling the son to suck his big daddy dick and i was like in fucking shock but oozing precum at the sight and then I knocked something over leaning in to watch and i just darted to the bathroom and sat on the toilet and spit in my hand and jerked off and tried to be a little loud so that he could hear me, and i'll never forget how nervous i felt when i heard him walking outside the bathroom and it was so silent in that end of the house bc it was closed off to the rest of the house and i would stroke and then stop and i could hear what i thought was him jerking off it was all like all wet and loud.

    And then i sat there nervous and shaking and shot all over myself and i heard him go back into the den. Well I snuck back into my bedroom bc i was so nervous i didn't know what to do bc i KNEW that he had heard me and i heard him. and the next night i was terrified to fake "piss" again but i had to bc i was so turned o.. i wanted to see his dick again so bad... so i walked to the end of the bathroom door and was kind of loud this time and he only had a pair of boxers on and he got up and i started to walk to the bathroom and i panicked bc i was just standing there but he just walked right by me and i watched his dick move in his boxers.

    He KNEW i was looking then it felt like an hour but it was only like 3 mins...he acted like he shut the door but he left it kind of cracked and i heard him jerking off again the wet sloppy sound like he was using lotion or something and i stood outside the door and i knocked and whispered that i really had to pee and my heart was racing and he said come on in..well when walked in that bathroom he stood up and my dads dick was hanging out of his boxers but he wasn't hard and he said all nervous and shaky "man my dick is sweaty tonight son" and i swear i was trembling but SO fucking turned on bc i knew that he heard me jerk off and i heard him jerking off and i said "i kind of like when my balls sweat though" and he pulled his nuts out and i thought my heart was gonna pound out of my chest he asked me if i wanted to smell his balls..

    So i got on my knees and he jerked off on my face in the bathroom for like 10 mins and we were both shaking we were so turned on and he said "shit someone is awake" and ran to the den and watched tv and i sat in the bathroom and jerked off and shot all over my chest . nothin else happened after that, but i still remember a couple weeks after that i felt like i was jerking off in public with a hot guy every night in the bathroom but never touching.

    That was the hottest thing that has ever happened to me and i'll never forget being between his hairy legs and smelling my dads sweaty balls..

  7. #1757

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    That's a pretty lame story.

    Quote Originally Posted by hairylegs View Post
    I have a story to share of one of the hottest nights of my fucking life, I realize some people might think it's weird but it still makes me rock hard when I think about this night. My dad would stay up until like 2 or 3 in the morning in the den when everyone was asleep which was across from my bedroom and the bathroom and was at the opposite end of the house from he and my stepmother's bedroom.

    One time i got up to go pee and i looked into the den and my dad started closing out of a bunch of windows on his laptop really fast and his dick was ROCK hard hanging out of his boxers and it was so fucking hot because he literally looks like one of those cheesy dudes from a porn he is a construction worker and he has really hairy legs and hairy nuts and his pecs have hair on them and he has a mustache lol , anyway, i went to the bathroom and jerked off and came so hard thinking about how i'd just caught him looking at porn.

    Well I started "getting up to piss" every night around the same time i'd hear him in the den across the hall and about the 4th time of me sneaking up on him, I finally saw what he was looking at and it was a gay porn of a a son sucking a dad who was telling the son to suck his big daddy dick and i was like in fucking shock but oozing precum at the sight and then I knocked something over leaning in to watch and i just darted to the bathroom and sat on the toilet and spit in my hand and jerked off and tried to be a little loud so that he could hear me, and i'll never forget how nervous i felt when i heard him walking outside the bathroom and it was so silent in that end of the house bc it was closed off to the rest of the house and i would stroke and then stop and i could hear what i thought was him jerking off it was all like all wet and loud.

    And then i sat there nervous and shaking and shot all over myself and i heard him go back into the den. Well I snuck back into my bedroom bc i was so nervous i didn't know what to do bc i KNEW that he had heard me and i heard him. and the next night i was terrified to fake "piss" again but i had to bc i was so turned o.. i wanted to see his dick again so bad... so i walked to the end of the bathroom door and was kind of loud this time and he only had a pair of boxers on and he got up and i started to walk to the bathroom and i panicked bc i was just standing there but he just walked right by me and i watched his dick move in his boxers.

    He KNEW i was looking then it felt like an hour but it was only like 3 mins...he acted like he shut the door but he left it kind of cracked and i heard him jerking off again the wet sloppy sound like he was using lotion or something and i stood outside the door and i knocked and whispered that i really had to pee and my heart was racing and he said come on in..well when walked in that bathroom he stood up and my dads dick was hanging out of his boxers but he wasn't hard and he said all nervous and shaky "man my dick is sweaty tonight son" and i swear i was trembling but SO fucking turned on bc i knew that he heard me jerk off and i heard him jerking off and i said "i kind of like when my balls sweat though" and he pulled his nuts out and i thought my heart was gonna pound out of my chest he asked me if i wanted to smell his balls..

    So i got on my knees and he jerked off on my face in the bathroom for like 10 mins and we were both shaking we were so turned on and he said "shit someone is awake" and ran to the den and watched tv and i sat in the bathroom and jerked off and shot all over my chest . nothin else happened after that, but i still remember a couple weeks after that i felt like i was jerking off in public with a hot guy every night in the bathroom but never touching.

    That was the hottest thing that has ever happened to me and i'll never forget being between his hairy legs and smelling my dads sweaty balls..

  8. #1758

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Dad's and my relationship never lacked love and affection; from what I've observed in this world during the 45 years of my life, he's a one-in-a-thousand kind of Dad. When I revealed my homosexuality to him -- about a thousand years ago after I moved out on my own -- he said, "And when did YOU discover you're gay?" Extremely drama free, anti-climatic. Zip to when I was 27. I treated Dad to a great dinner for Father's Day. After we got back to my house, we started a game of Monopoly (his favorite, especially when he gets the blue properties and wins in no time). He had a devilish look on his face when he said, "I watched a gay porn when your Mom was out of town on business. It was GOOD. Nasty. It was from the 70's and the guys were hairy and had big mustaches." I couldn't tell if he was kidding, trying to shock me. He then asked me all gay guys licked each other's butts. He said at first it was a little strange, but then it seemed interesting and the guys seemed to enjoy it. I told him that straight people do it too. He said, "That's something Mom and I never tried." I covered my ears and said, "Okayyyyyy . . . I don't want to even think about you and Mom doing it." He said, "How do you think you got here?" He told me to lighten up. He was having a ball getting me all bothered and disturbed. I gave it back to him. I said, "You want a demonstration on how good it feels to get your butt rimmed?" He didn't miss a beat. He said, "What do I do?" I told him I wasn't serious. He told me that I offered and it was Father's Day. He repeated, "What do I do?" I just stared at him. He looked soooo devilish. He got up from the table, dropped his pants and underwear and bent over with his butt about a foot from my face. He told me I could exam it to see if it was clean enough. He had a super white, cheeky ass with a light-brown blotch on one cheek. I rubbed my finger over it and asked him if it was a scar. He said it was a birthmark. He put his big hands on his cheeks and opened them. He asked me if it was clean enough and if it stinks. I told him it smelled good. I like a man's butt to be slightly pungent. I went for it and planted my mouth on my Dad's anus. I kissed it and sucked it a little and began some good, old-fashioned analingus with my lips and tongue. I was now making out with my own Dad's ass. He was having a hell of a good time, twitching his butt hole and saying it tickled and then sighing and pushing his ass into my face. I didn't even get my cock out of my pants to jerk as I was eating out my Dad. I came in my pants without touching myself and when I heard light thuds of liquid hit my rug, I guessed that Dad shot his wad. That's it. We never did it again. It's a fun, fond memory we share together, but we never pursued anything further with each other.

  9. #1759
    On the Prowl famebroadway's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    90

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Thats a hot story! Thanks for sharing

  10. #1760

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    so hot - they look like father and son. http://www.machomoe.com/video/11179/...ing-daddy.html

  11. #1761
    levarto
    Guest

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I ever wanted that my dad fucks me since i was 13.I know he's gay or bi ,but my mom don't know it.I know he met already other men and i suppose he's interested in me.i never saw his cock but his awesome cocks.I saw his big hard boner in his underwear,it was awesome. When i was 11 i lay next to my dad in the evening,i supposed he was a sleep and i jerked myself.It was verY nice and i wanted more. I looked as i was 13 in gay websites like this for nice daddys. One day i chatted with an 43 years old man,i was interested in him and he in me. I told him i was 16,cause i'm very tall for my age. He drove to my cify and picked me up.We talked and went to his flat. He gave me sth. For drink and then we saw a porn. He sucked my dick and i his dick.he fucked me hard and i liked it.At the end he cumed into my mouth and i swallowed it. It was amazing. He dfove me back i never saw him again.

    Sorry,my english isn't the best,i'm german.

  12. #1762
    levarto
    Guest

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    and sometimes when hes on work,i lay in his bed and jerk off

  13. #1763
    levarto
    Guest

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    when i was 12 and my mum was on holidays i slept her bed next to my dad,I supposed he falled a sleep and i jerked next to him, but at this time i didnt know Im gay.Now I`m 18 and im interessted on my dad and i suppose hes interessted on me too.I Know hes gay or at least bi, but my mom doesnt know it. I never saw his ock naked but in underwear and his cock is big. i saw his big balls while he was dressed up. i always imagine while im wanking my dad fucks me.It turns me so on!

    One day i registered me on a gay datewebsite like this when i was 13.I chatted with a 43 old man. I liked him and he liked me. he drove to my city and picked me up. we talked inhis car about sexfntasies and storys. in his flat we saw a porn. he undressed me and sucked my cock.He un dressed hisself and i sucked his cock then he fucked me hard. He cummed into my face and i swallowed it.then he drove me back and i never met him again.

  14. #1764

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    GO FOR IT!!!! sounds like a winner to me!!!! I wanna know!!

  15. #1765
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Long Beach
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    He just looked at them. If he had handled them I would have gotten hard. My loss.

  16. #1766

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    whats all this about? sex in the fam? we have always had that at home.

  17. #1767
    dougmc92
    Guest

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    well....fill us in!!!!!

  18. #1768

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    http://video.xnxx.com/video3611814/f..._son_on_webcam

    - - - Updated - - -

    http://www.myvidster.com/video/8042496/Dad_Sucks_Son_01418

  19. #1769

  20. #1770

    Re: Father-Son Incest



    I think this dad gets a semi

  21. #1771

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    There are two factors that contribute to your getting screwed by him. Intoxication and female rejection. The first doesn't happen too often, surprisingly for an ex-con, working in the coal mines. But the latter IS a surprise, as he is considered charming and pretty hot by the local gals who hang out in those kinds of places. It might be 2am. You only hear one truck door slam shut. If he stops to take a piss, there's a chance the night is over. However, if after stumbling in, and you hear a soft knock on your door....your throat and hole, both tighten, as you realize each will be violated roughly for awhile by a supersized penis. Do you fear this, or anticipate it?
    Last edited by RainCity; March 31st, 2013 at 06:57 AM.

  22. #1772
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Long Beach
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Yes do tell. We want to hear the stories of all the sex in your family.

  23. #1773
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,580

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by subbtopp View Post


    I think this dad gets a semi
    Love at 44 seconds he grabs himself, but love even more at 47 seconds he flexs his cock, you can see it jump. very nice dick might I add

  24. #1774

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by Storybook_Man View Post
    Love at 44 seconds he grabs himself, but love even more at 47 seconds he flexs his cock, you can see it jump. very nice dick might I add
    The tunas in the video keep it from being arousing.

  25. #1775
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,580

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by bradcelebration View Post
    The tunas in the video keep it from being arousing.
    I have the sound off

  26. #1776

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    its hot inint

  27. #1777
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Fredrikstad
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I love it to, this is not weird, just love

  28. #1778
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by levarto View Post
    when i was 12 and my mum was on holidays i slept her bed next to my dad,I supposed he falled a sleep and i jerked next to him, but at this time i didnt know Im gay.Now I`m 18 and im interessted on my dad and i suppose hes interessted on me too.I Know hes gay or at least bi, but my mom doesnt know it. I never saw his ock naked but in underwear and his cock is big. i saw his big balls while he was dressed up. i always imagine while im wanking my dad fucks me.It turns me so on!

    One day i registered me on a gay datewebsite like this when i was 13.I chatted with a 43 old man. I liked him and he liked me. he drove to my city and picked me up. we talked inhis car about sexfntasies and storys. in his flat we saw a porn. he undressed me and sucked my cock.He un dressed hisself and i sucked his cock then he fucked me hard. He cummed into my face and i swallowed it.then he drove me back and i never met him again.
    Wow, thats freakin' hot 0_o
    Which gay date website?

  29. #1779
    Porn Star Halifaxboy8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ottawa
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    424

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by nefarian2 View Post
    Wow, thats freakin' hot 0_o
    Which gay date website?
    So you can hook up with underage boys?

  30. #1780

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by TabooSonDad View Post
    We have lots of homemade videos
    These guys are fake, dont fall into this, even sending that post on aprils fools day is their way to tell to you, that they are FAKE. Dont waste your money.

  31. #1781

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Ya I think that is, but the son ain't ready to pull those shorts down is he
    Quote Originally Posted by subbtopp View Post


    I think this dad gets a semi

  32. #1782

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    awesome awesome....
    Quote Originally Posted by lefingum View Post
    no i didnt write it. Just copy pasted it from the link.

  33. #1783
    Virgin LikeAPrayer89's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I hate to be the thorn in all of your sides...

    But I have been a victim of sexual abuse from both my uncle, my father, and his partner. It isn't glamorous. I am in therapy for PTSD and having a very difficult time.

  34. #1784
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazn de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Me too.

    This is Fetish, Kink, and other Porn, not the REAL THING.

    If anyone feels the need to drag drama from Nifty into this thread, please think again before you do.

    The consequences won't be pretty otherwise.
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  35. #1785
    whitedavo
    Guest

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    hahaha is that a threat? oh bitch, you funny.

  36. #1786

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Love this one!

  37. #1787

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeAPrayer89 View Post
    I hate to be the thorn in all of your sides...

    But I have been a victim of sexual abuse from both my uncle, my father, and his partner. It isn't glamorous. I am in therapy for PTSD and having a very difficult time.

    mod said before you if you werent into this kinda thing dont post and yet....

    we do

    you dont

  38. #1788

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeAPrayer89 View Post
    I hate to be the thorn in all of your sides...

    But I have been a victim of sexual abuse from both my uncle, my father, and his partner. It isn't glamorous. I am in therapy for PTSD and having a very difficult time.
    Unclear on why you picked this particular venue, to vent your angst ?
    Have you tried a support group for folks dealing with your negative issues ?

    So, if one was an alcoholic, would one be rushing into cocktail bars, yelling and shaking a judgmental finger at the patrons ??

  39. #1789
    On the Prowl countryfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Mt. Vernon
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    147

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I hate it when guys come on here and reply to this thread as well that don't like it. But we do! I still wished I lived with my dad, but I don't since 2010. But anyway, I have started lately hanging up pics that I have of my dad in my closet and when I jack off in my closet I am able to look at my dad and think about him. So far I have about 10 pics.

  40. #1790
    On the Prowl daddysboy1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    88

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    here are a threesome family team, grandpa with dad and his son

    http://www.silverdaddies-videos.com/...w.asp?id=13108

    have fun

  41. #1791

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by countryfan View Post
    I hate it when guys come on here and reply to this thread as well that don't like it. But we do! I still wished I lived with my dad, but I don't since 2010. But anyway, I have started lately hanging up pics that I have of my dad in my closet and when I jack off in my closet I am able to look at my dad and think about him. So far I have about 10 pics.
    that made me cum, thanks

  42. #1792

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    you are so lucky to of done that with your grandpa

  43. #1793

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I have post trematic lust disorder from not trying to get some from my dad when I hit puberty.... I should of not been so scared and got in his snatch when he was drunk... I wish I could go back in time and have him teach me about sex and I would know to ask about pharamones and he would let me sniff his cock to see if I could smell anything... taste a little precum to see if it is salty.. etc.... that would of been so hot...
    I watched him change every chance I got and one day touched his meat while he was sleeping. It was soooo hot

  44. #1794
    Virgin superbud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Burbank
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    22

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I have always had the dad/son/family as well as a Batman/Robin fantasy. I guess they go hand-in-hand, at least for me. There have been a number of good dad/son videos lately from Ray Dragon. But I wish someone would go a bit further. If I had the funds I would certainly do it (I do have the contacts for the talent).

    I have one movie I'd like to do about 3 brothers drinking beer and talking about how each of them would seduce their dad. That makes three hot sex scenes. The last would be the three of them doing it and the dad catching them...what would he do?

  45. #1795

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Anyone who likes to slow jack with poppers while discussing this, hit me up. On the phone, Skype, or in person. Have real experience and get so worked up discussing it that my heart races, hands shake, and dong gets steel hard. Really want to meet other like-minded guys. Please hit me up.

  46. #1796
    Virgin superbud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Burbank
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    22

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Hey pdxbater....

    You need to delete some of your messages before anyone can send you anything. When you sign up you automatically get a few messages. Delete those and then people can respond to you. BTW, I'd love to talk to you about slow jacking with poppers.

  47. #1797
    JUB Addict peeonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    1,315

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Ok, call me a total perv, I read it and love reading it, also have some tumblr sights I visit.

  48. #1798

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Superbud, done. Feel free to contact me. Be as nasty as you want.

  49. #1799
    Slut saintl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Miami
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    260

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    What are the tu,blur sites

  50. #1800
    JUB Addict peeonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    1,315

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    http://mydadisqueer.tumblr.com/
    check this one out

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.