JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2731323337 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 2652
  1. #1551
    incarlsbed
    Guest

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Check out this preview of Dad Goes To College, showing an older guy working on some fine young cock. Imagine your dad doing that to you. I nearly explode when I watch this scene.

    http://www.nakedsword.com/studios/ra...ollege/scene/3

  2. #1552

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Dude, I preordered that. Ive jacked off to that countless time. Fuckin hot huh? Check out dad takes a fishing trip. The intro scene is completely hot where his son catches him jacking off in the shower.

  3. #1553

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    To your dismay, you slowly learn to be careful what you wish for. Too late. The 6-inches, you are allowed to see in passing, quickly wrapped in a white towel, away from your eager eyes....is actually an angry 9-inches, upon greasing. The nervous request for a quick glance, just to satsify one's curiosity, becomes a wild Sunday afternoon in bed, like no other. "OK, just once, and I'm fine", you tell yourself, very sore, and unbelieving of your luck. Two weeks pass. But, now, you are asked to perform again. And another rainy Saturday. And one, that's not raining, when he got home in a hunting suit. And a Wednesday night, when he got through playing poker. In a year, you realize you've had rough anal 26 times, intense oral 70 times, makeout sessions, and all kinds of other crazy stuff you're not supposed to be doing together. And it would be expected many many times more. It's time to hit the road. Again. All you'd wanted was a single bed, to wait out, going off to the airforce, or to be a lab tech somewhere.

  4. #1554
    incarlsbed
    Guest

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Got some stills of Allen Silver, the older fart who plays the dad in Dad Takes A Fishing Trip and Dad Goes To College (arguably the best incest porn flick I've ever seen).

    Attachment 895342Attachment 895343Attachment 895344Attachment 895345Attachment 895346

  5. #1555
    incarlsbed
    Guest

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Some more of Allen Silver. Wish this fucker was my dad. I'd go at him from his eyebrows to his toenails. Then I'd let him do the same to me.

    Attachment 895349Attachment 895350Attachment 895351Attachment 895352

  6. #1556
    incarlsbed
    Guest

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by RainCity View Post
    To your dismay, you slowly learn to be careful what you wish for. Too late. The 6-inches, you are allowed to see in passing, quickly wrapped in a white towel, away from your eager eyes....is actually an angry 9-inches, upon greasing. The nervous request for a quick glance, just to satsify one's curiosity, becomes a wild Sunday afternoon in bed, like no other. "OK, just once, and I'm fine", you tell yourself, very sore, and unbelieving of your luck. Two weeks pass. But, now, you are asked to perform again. And another rainy Saturday. And one, that's not raining, when he got home in a hunting suit. And a Wednesday night, when he got through playing poker. In a year, you realize you've had rough anal 26 times, intense oral 70 times, makeout sessions, and all kinds of other crazy stuff you're not supposed to be doing together. And it would be expected many many times more. It's time to hit the road. Again. All you'd wanted was a single bed, to wait out, going off to the airforce, or to be a lab tech somewhere.
    I can relate to this. My older brother started playing with me when I was 12. I'd get toe-curling orgasms from him pulling my pants down and jacking me. Then we started frottaging. I'd lay on top of him so we could rub our cocks together like crazy. Our bellies would end up covered with a slimy mess. There was so much cum that it would run down all over us and onto the bed. The problem was that it became an expectation that I would "put out," even when I wasn't in the mood, didn't have time, etc. My brother would get pissed, I ended up wishing we hadn't started fooling around, and we never got along after that. That's what happens when you have a controlling type for a partner, no matter who he is. The incest would have been OK if he hadn't been such an asshole. Keep that in mind, buds.

  7. #1557
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,584

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by RainCity View Post
    To your dismay, you slowly learn to be careful what you wish for. Too late. The 6-inches, you are allowed to see in passing, quickly wrapped in a white towel, away from your eager eyes....is actually an angry 9-inches, upon greasing. The nervous request for a quick glance, just to satsify one's curiosity, becomes a wild Sunday afternoon in bed, like no other. "OK, just once, and I'm fine", you tell yourself, very sore, and unbelieving of your luck. Two weeks pass. But, now, you are asked to perform again. And another rainy Saturday. And one, that's not raining, when he got home in a hunting suit. And a Wednesday night, when he got through playing poker. In a year, you realize you've had rough anal 26 times, intense oral 70 times, makeout sessions, and all kinds of other crazy stuff you're not supposed to be doing together. And it would be expected many many times more. It's time to hit the road. Again. All you'd wanted was a single bed, to wait out, going off to the airforce, or to be a lab tech somewhere.
    Screw that, ill take it! lol

  8. #1558
    incarlsbed
    Guest

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by goodad View Post
    I meet with a college kid from time to time who I fool around with and lately he has said that he wants to be my son and started calling me Daddy. He's in his 20's and I'm in my 50's so I thought it would be fun to role play. I came to his apartment and he got very excited that his daddy was home. He sat me down and got on my lap in his basketball shorts and a tank top. Then he kissed me and asked me if I could check to see if he was in heat. So I dropped his shorts and sniffed his ripe hole and told him it smelled like he is in heat and needs to mate. So I pulled him down on my face and started to lick his hole and that ended with him telling me he wanted me to breed him. As I started to look for some lube and a condom he sat on my chest and kissed me some more and told me he wanted to have my baby. I smiled at him and told him we would make beautiful babies together. Then he gives me this look and positions himself on my cock and, without any lube at all, takes all 7.5" inside his tight little hole and begins churning my cock with his ass. He kept looking down at me a with absolute devotion as he rode my cock so I turned him over and took him from behind, balls deep. It didn't take long before I was ready too shoot and I asked him if he was sure about me cumming inside him? He replied, "Yes Daddy, give me your seed, I want to have your baby!" It wasn't long before I shot my load inside him and he pulled me in tight until my dick was drained. After that he licked all the cum off my cock and then spooned himself into me and pushed my cock back inside his hole until it was soft and we fell asleep like that until I had to go home. God, it was so fucking hot!
    Great story. Nice to hear from a "dad" for a change. I see a lot of posts on Craigslist from guys who want this type of action--the ones who want to be sons, and the ones who want to be dads.

  9. #1559
    incarlsbed
    Guest

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Here's another preview from Dad Goes To College. Love to watch that older fart squeeze the young guy's tit, stroke his cock, and rub his nuts and chest. The whole time sonny boy is naked, while dad is in a business suit. Hotter than shit!

    http://www.nakedsword.com/studios/ra...lege/feature/1

  10. #1560
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    31

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Im your age and have started to meet a few guys like your "boy". It's incredibly hot. Really get off being called "daddy" or "sir". I love young smooth butt, love to fuck raw too but try to be careful who I do it to.

    Quote Originally Posted by goodad View Post
    I meet with a college kid from time to time who I fool around with and lately he has said that he wants to be my son and started calling me Daddy. He's in his 20's and I'm in my 50's so I thought it would be fun to role play. I came to his apartment and he got very excited that his daddy was home. He sat me down and got on my lap in his basketball shorts and a tank top. Then he kissed me and asked me if I could check to see if he was in heat. So I dropped his shorts and sniffed his ripe hole and told him it smelled like he is in heat and needs to mate. So I pulled him down on my face and started to lick his hole and that ended with him telling me he wanted me to breed him. As I started to look for some lube and a condom he sat on my chest and kissed me some more and told me he wanted to have my baby. I smiled at him and told him we would make beautiful babies together. Then he gives me this look and positions himself on my cock and, without any lube at all, takes all 7.5" inside his tight little hole and begins churning my cock with his ass. He kept looking down at me a with absolute devotion as he rode my cock so I turned him over and took him from behind, balls deep. It didn't take long before I was ready too shoot and I asked him if he was sure about me cumming inside him? He replied, "Yes Daddy, give me your seed, I want to have your baby!" It wasn't long before I shot my load inside him and he pulled me in tight until my dick was drained. After that he licked all the cum off my cock and then spooned himself into me and pushed my cock back inside his hole until it was soft and we fell asleep like that until I had to go home. God, it was so fucking hot!

  11. #1561
    On the Prowl kellyd669's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    148

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I just sent mt Step dad an email, telling him how much I always wanted him naked HE IS , and now am scared to death, I do not know how he will respond,.HE IS 67, AND i WOULD STILL LICK HIM EVERYWHERE. Part of me wants to delete the email, and the other part wants the ultimate response- I guess we'll see..........................

  12. #1562
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    St louis
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: REAL father son incest

    Would love to see some of those stories written!

  13. #1563
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,584

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by kellyd669 View Post
    I just sent mt Step dad an email, telling him how much I always wanted him naked HE IS , and now am scared to death, I do not know how he will respond,.HE IS 67, AND i WOULD STILL LICK HIM EVERYWHERE. Part of me wants to delete the email, and the other part wants the ultimate response- I guess we'll see..........................
    Hey at least you would know for sure if he wants to or not. This could drive a man crazy because its so scary to ask. But you did and now its off of your chest. Let us or me know

  14. #1564
    abrad93
    Guest

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Some really hot fantasy stories in the last few pages. Not a real dad either here, but love reading hot fantasy stories, roleplay is very hot too. Love the stories on the Nifty site, too. http://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/incest/ Great jerking material for a horny "daddy".

  15. #1565
    On the Prowl Bobby003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Newport News
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    91

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by kellyd669 View Post
    I just sent mt Step dad an email, telling him how much I always wanted him naked HE IS , and now am scared to death, I do not know how he will respond,.HE IS 67, AND i WOULD STILL LICK HIM EVERYWHERE. Part of me wants to delete the email, and the other part wants the ultimate response- I guess we'll see..........................
    Yes please let us know how it goes.

  16. #1566
    incarlsbed
    Guest

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Daddy got a mouthful.

    Attachment 896427

  17. #1567
    incarlsbed
    Guest

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    So did sonny boy.

    Attachment 896430

  18. #1568
    Slut tomhrdhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    202

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I totally agree with you. Dad/son stories are so hot. Discovered nifty stories years ago and have given me a lot of ideas to stroke to.

  19. #1569
    The Mother of Loki Laufey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,749

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    The thought of real incest for myself grosses me out.

    But despite that I like role playing with older guys and I even like seeing real incest when it's others. I would love to have sex with brothers, especially twins.

  20. #1570

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    in the industry made some dad/son porn even tho its fake i wouldnt care as long it was done right ive even pay there notting out there

  21. #1571

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I think its a very special bond between father and son to be nude together without the incest part. Walking around nude and hanging out nude and even hugging nude. I would think it a special bond. I've seen my father nude and even just his penis as he used to pee with the door open. He wasn't one I could approach and ask him to just look at it let alone touch it even though I had the desire to do so. My father was a sound sleeper and when I was 10 or 11 I used to sneak in his room at night and cop a feel. Did that for a while. When he fell asleep on the chair, I would put my hand on his crotch and feel around. It was nice only wished I could have done it when he was a wake but he wasn't approachable like that.
    I remember him showing me how to stand up and pee when I was a kid, how he used to stand behind me and hold my penis showing me how to aim. He did that a couple of times until I got the hang of it. We grew apart as I got older as he became an alcoholic and abusive.

    For fathers who want to bond with their sons and are able to go nude. A nude hug, penis touching penis shouldn't stop you. The penis should not be off limits after all its only a penis. Wouldn't you want you son to come to you if he has penile problems instead of suffering in silence or going to your son for help if you get hit in the balls. Have medical exams together be free to touch in a non sexual way. In other cultures, fathers and sons bathe each other including the genitals. To them its no big deal. I tell my friends both straight and gay that I'm touchable and if they feel the need to touch a dick feel free to touch me. However jerking me and sucking me off, then we have to talk. I guess I'm more free thinking because I'm a body groomer, I wax and/or shave men and the penis is not a big deal for me. Apparently not for them either because they're trusting me with their balls.

  22. #1572
    incarlsbed
    Guest

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by kendoggie View Post
    I think its a very special bond between father and son to be nude together without the incest part. Walking around nude and hanging out nude and even hugging nude. I would think it a special bond. I've seen my father nude and even just his penis as he used to pee with the door open. He wasn't one I could approach and ask him to just look at it let alone touch it even though I had the desire to do so. My father was a sound sleeper and when I was 10 or 11 I used to sneak in his room at night and cop a feel. Did that for a while. When he fell asleep on the chair, I would put my hand on his crotch and feel around. It was nice only wished I could have done it when he was a wake but he wasn't approachable like that.
    I remember him showing me how to stand up and pee when I was a kid, how he used to stand behind me and hold my penis showing me how to aim. He did that a couple of times until I got the hang of it. We grew apart as I got older as he became an alcoholic and abusive.

    For fathers who want to bond with their sons and are able to go nude. A nude hug, penis touching penis shouldn't stop you. The penis should not be off limits after all its only a penis. Wouldn't you want you son to come to you if he has penile problems instead of suffering in silence or going to your son for help if you get hit in the balls. Have medical exams together be free to touch in a non sexual way. In other cultures, fathers and sons bathe each other including the genitals. To them its no big deal. I tell my friends both straight and gay that I'm touchable and if they feel the need to touch a dick feel free to touch me. However jerking me and sucking me off, then we have to talk. I guess I'm more free thinking because I'm a body groomer, I wax and/or shave men and the penis is not a big deal for me. Apparently not for them either because they're trusting me with their balls.
    Your point about cultural differences is well taken. In Western Civilization, a lot of our societal norms were developed by stodgy, older, white, heterosexual, Judeo-Christian men who were bursting at the seams with hangups about sex, nudity, touching, etc. There's no need to wonder why people freak out over the least little things...like a guy going shirtless or two guys kissing each other or a woman breast feeding her child in public. We've been brainwashed by rules that go against nature.

  23. #1573

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    At about fourteen, me and my best friend would take turns sucking his step-dads cock, on fishing trips, he had a nice boat, and great muscular body, loved those weekend trips.

  24. #1574
    The Mother of Loki Laufey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,749

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I'm shocked at how common this is.

  25. #1575
    Virgin
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    38

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by kendoggie View Post
    I think its a very special bond between father and son to be nude together without the incest part. Walking around nude and hanging out nude and even hugging nude. I would think it a special bond. I've seen my father nude and even just his penis as he used to pee with the door open. He wasn't one I could approach and ask him to just look at it let alone touch it even though I had the desire to do so. My father was a sound sleeper and when I was 10 or 11 I used to sneak in his room at night and cop a feel. Did that for a while. When he fell asleep on the chair, I would put my hand on his crotch and feel around. It was nice only wished I could have done it when he was a wake but he wasn't approachable like that.
    I remember him showing me how to stand up and pee when I was a kid, how he used to stand behind me and hold my penis showing me how to aim. He did that a couple of times until I got the hang of it. We grew apart as I got older as he became an alcoholic and abusive.

    For fathers who want to bond with their sons and are able to go nude. A nude hug, penis touching penis shouldn't stop you. The penis should not be off limits after all its only a penis. Wouldn't you want you son to come to you if he has penile problems instead of suffering in silence or going to your son for help if you get hit in the balls. Have medical exams together be free to touch in a non sexual way. In other cultures, fathers and sons bathe each other including the genitals. To them its no big deal. I tell my friends both straight and gay that I'm touchable and if they feel the need to touch a dick feel free to touch me. However jerking me and sucking me off, then we have to talk. I guess I'm more free thinking because I'm a body groomer, I wax and/or shave men and the penis is not a big deal for me. Apparently not for them either because they're trusting me with their balls.

    agree with everything you said!

  26. #1576
    On the Prowl countryfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Mt. Vernon
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    148

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by kendoggie View Post
    I think its a very special bond between father and son to be nude together without the incest part. Walking around nude and hanging out nude and even hugging nude. I would think it a special bond. I've seen my father nude and even just his penis as he used to pee with the door open. He wasn't one I could approach and ask him to just look at it let alone touch it even though I had the desire to do so. My father was a sound sleeper and when I was 10 or 11 I used to sneak in his room at night and cop a feel. Did that for a while. When he fell asleep on the chair, I would put my hand on his crotch and feel around. It was nice only wished I could have done it when he was a wake but he wasn't approachable like that.
    I remember him showing me how to stand up and pee when I was a kid, how he used to stand behind me and hold my penis showing me how to aim. He did that a couple of times until I got the hang of it. We grew apart as I got older as he became an alcoholic and abusive.

    For fathers who want to bond with their sons and are able to go nude. A nude hug, penis touching penis shouldn't stop you. The penis should not be off limits after all its only a penis. Wouldn't you want you son to come to you if he has penile problems instead of suffering in silence or going to your son for help if you get hit in the balls. Have medical exams together be free to touch in a non sexual way. In other cultures, fathers and sons bathe each other including the genitals. To them its no big deal. I tell my friends both straight and gay that I'm touchable and if they feel the need to touch a dick feel free to touch me. However jerking me and sucking me off, then we have to talk. I guess I'm more free thinking because I'm a body groomer, I wax and/or shave men and the penis is not a big deal for me. Apparently not for them either because they're trusting me with their balls.
    I totally agree with you! I don't see anything wrong with that! That is something I wanted to be able to do with my dad.

  27. #1577

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Think I recall reading years ago, that there's a vague reference to the author/chef Craig Claiborne, possibly having had some kind of manonman, intimate contact with his dad (not sure what transpired), while his family was running a boarding house. He & his dad shared quarters, top floor of old victorian mansion, MS delta. Claiborne might have been food critic at NYT years ago ?? bon apetit

  28. #1578
    incarlsbed
    Guest

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by RainCity View Post
    Think I recall reading years ago, that there's a vague reference to the author/chef Craig Claiborne, possibly having had some kind of manonman, intimate contact with his dad (not sure what transpired), while his family was running a boarding house. He & his dad shared quarters, top floor of old victorian mansion, MS delta. Claiborne might have been food critic at NYT years ago ?? bon apetit
    A Google search for "craig claiborne incest" produces almost 800,000 hits, most with only passing reference to his father-son experience. His autobiography supposedly tells more.

  29. #1579
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,898

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by Geiri85 View Post
    I'm shocked at how common this is.
    Big imagination is very common in the JUB forums.

  30. #1580
    On the Prowl kellyd669's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    148

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Well, I chickened out and called my Dad at 6am (he's always up by 5:30) and asked him kind of desperately to please delete the email unopened, that I sent him something inappropriate. He said okay, but was speaking really softly, which isn't like him. I got off the phone and stressed all day, because if he hadn't already read it, I know him enuff to know that he would definitely read it now, just to see what it was. I'm certain now that he read it, but the good news is that he isn't acting weird. I called him today for his birthday, and he was more chatty than normal and we bs'd for 1/2 hr. When I first sent the email, I thought I would lose interest, but w/ him acting fine, I want him even more...Man, I really want him to take me up on it.
    Only time will tell

  31. #1581
    incarlsbed
    Guest

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Take me, daddy.

    Attachment 898487

  32. #1582
    incarlsbed
    Guest

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Sonny boy works on dad's sweaty, smelly feet.

    Attachment 898498

  33. #1583
    incarlsbed
    Guest

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Dad and son doing each others' feet. Dad likes to take it up the ass, too.

    Attachment 898598Attachment 898599

  34. #1584

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by tomhrdhat View Post
    I totally agree with you. Dad/son stories are so hot. Discovered nifty stories years ago and have given me a lot of ideas to stroke to.
    Can you post links to some of your favorite stories? Because one has to go through a gazillion number of bad stories to find a gem. I can also post links to some of my favorites.

  35. #1585

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by uurbann View Post
    When I was 11 or so, I caught my dad masturbating. To this day, he doesn't know I saw him. I discovered that it was his Friday night ritual after he thought everyone was asleep. I would always watch him jack off whenever I was home and often I would plan to be home with enough time to watch him jack off. Often times I would jack off too.

    I am now 32 and the last time I flew home for a visit, I found that my Dad still has his friday night ritual. At this point in my life, I find that I want to join him as if it would be a bonding experience.

    I don't intend to go further however, I would suck him off if he asked. The thought of masturbating with the man that made me fuels my nightly jack off fantasies.

    I am going to be visiting home soon and want to know if I should make an attempt to pursue this when I see him next and if so, how should I do it. If I shouldn't, how should I deal with these intense feelings (I will not go to counseling for this).

    Has anyone else every experienced this and if so have you acted upon it? If not, how did you suppress the desires?

    You non-judgemental responses are appreciated. I am battling with this and I need to determine how I will proceed with this situation. Please do not cut me down; I genuinely need your help.
    If you are going to pursue this further, I'd suggest you to play with him a little bit and test whether he has any interest in you at all. Do something - keep your door open, face yourself away from the door, start jerking and keep something reflective (like a small mirror) to see what's going on in the door. Tell your father to meet you at some time - like 10 PM - and star jerking off at that point. Make it your ritual as well and see if he is also watching you like that. It'll be fun no? Also you can do something, if he does really watch you like that - then do something when you are at your peak. When sperms start shooting, face him and give a shocked expression like you didn't know he's here. But you won't be able to control your ejaculation so keep facing him while sperms land in his direction. Afterwards say sorry...but it will be a hot exercise. You can also try the same approach your father when he is about to shoot, on that way he won't be able to control his ejaculation and you will be able to see him shoot loads...let us know if you make any advance.

    And PM me if you want to talk about these things.

  36. #1586
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,584

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by kellyd669 View Post
    Well, I chickened out and called my Dad at 6am (he's always up by 5:30) and asked him kind of desperately to please delete the email unopened, that I sent him something inappropriate. He said okay, but was speaking really softly, which isn't like him. I got off the phone and stressed all day, because if he hadn't already read it, I know him enuff to know that he would definitely read it now, just to see what it was. I'm certain now that he read it, but the good news is that he isn't acting weird. I called him today for his birthday, and he was more chatty than normal and we bs'd for 1/2 hr. When I first sent the email, I thought I would lose interest, but w/ him acting fine, I want him even more...Man, I really want him to take me up on it.
    Only time will tell
    Could have said don't open the email, there's a virus attached that I just noticed.. Or something along those lines lol. But the way you said it, yeah he will open it and read it. Maybe he didn't, maybe he did. If you really want it to happen then go through with it . May be a bonding experience.

    Lef, the last part you said sounds like a good idea. Just randomly catch him right before or as he is shooting, don't make it a habit. Even though stopping a load is a bitch, he may do that. However the whole part about tell him to meet you at 10 then start jerking off at that time isn't a good idea. Its a trap for failure.

  37. #1587
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,584

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    So, a few nights ago I set up a ****** in my bedroom directly pointing at my door and I fell asleep naked, nothing covering me. The reason why I did is because I wanted to see my fathers reaction when he opened the, not closed all the way door. So I fell asleep and woke up. I noticed that the blue light on the laptop was off. I was like hmmm, I look at the door and the door was cracked open more, so he must have opened it at some point. So I check out my laptop to see if I could see anything or see if he looked. And nothing, not even a file saved. I was like what the hell. I was thinking ok it screwed up, damn.

    But today for some reason I go looking for his laptop. Its no where to be found, I check his laptop bag and theres two vhs videos in there. I'm like ok, I hook up the VCR that was in my nephews room and bring it to mine and see that its the porn I had hidden away in my drawer, the drawer that my Laptop was sitting on the night I was doing the ******. So that got me thinking. He went snooping through my drawers to find porn lol not that he didn't know I would have porn, he knows that I do. It wasn't labeled either so there was no way to tell unless you put the vhs in the vcr (yes old school lol). So I'm thinking, thats why my nephews door was open because we usually keep it closed and thats where the only vcr is but its not hooked up. I see a towel to my left in the living room, I start feeling the hell out of it to see if I could find a cum stain (yeah just wow at me lol) and nothing, damn. I see another towel in the room across from the living room. I start feeling that, BINGO! I found two cum stains, or im thinking that its one and he just squeezed the two sides together to wipe his cock off. It wasn't too much though =(. Of course being the nasty pervert that I am, I lick and suck the cum off of the towel and put it back where it was. So to fuck with my father, I put a porn dvd in the dvd player (yes we are moving on up lol jk) and put the dvd cover in with the two vhs tapes I found. I have the dvd set a certain way so if he puts it on, I will know if he watched any of it.

    So with all of that said, I have been thinking a lot. My father, when I ran into him naked in the dark hallway (I posted already about somethings im about to say), not sure if he saw me naked. But he turned around and started to like speed walk back to the couch and laid down facing away from me when I followed him. Not sure if he was doing it because he didn't want to see his son that way, if he even saw me or if maybe I turned him on because he always is turned away from the back of the couch. It wouldn't be the first time he was turned on I think. Because another time I had a soft core porn dvd on (Pirates) and had it set to the fucking scene when I heard my father wake up so I had my dick out a little and pressed play, by the time he got to the living room he saw what I was watching and laughed and said want me to turn it off, I pretended like I was asleep. So he turned it off and went back into his room. I tip toed to his door and I swear I could hear moaning. I noticed that his door was unlocked so I was just going to rush in but I chickened out so I knocked and asked if he was ok, he said yeah so I said can I come in and he said yes. So I did and I see my father cross legged in sweat pants, with a BIG ass smile on his face. He was definitely jerking off and I caught him, just wish I caught him actually doing the deed, oh how I would have finished it off for him.. There are other times also that I had my dick showing but not like I was trying too hard to show him and every time he always left the room and disappeared for an hour. One time he went into the kitchen after I had my dick showing and I followed a minute later to see him in the sweats he was wearing with a raging hard on then he disappeared for an hour lol.

    So this has me thinking even more. I checked my ****** last night and it went all through the night into morning and recorded just fine. So that has me thinking that he might have went into my room, grabbed the videos, not that they were really hidden well, they were the top two in the drawer lol, and saw the laptop's blue light and checked it out and saw I was recording then deleted it. But how could he do all of that without waking me up you ask? I sleep like a log, I can sleep through fire alarms that are 10 feet from me, for a period of time anyways, which may be bad for me..... But thats when I am alone in bed and am really comfortable which I am always in my bed .

    Final thought, maybe my father gets turned on by me. I know a few instances there was porn involved and can see him being turned on by that. But the way he acts on the other times with non porn related makes me think, he either doesn't want to see it, or he gets too boned up and needs to take care of it. I know he isn't getting any, my parents probably haven't fucked for at least 2 months as he has been with me and my mom is in PA. But they were having their own problems. And I swear YEARS ago when I was like maybe 4-5 I think I recall my father giving me a bath and him pulling out his cock and having me stroke it. Fuck I wish I could find his jerk off video that I lost years ago, I need to get this out of my head before I do something really dumb. Like just go up to him and start sucking his cock.

    So with that said, tonight I'm going to ask him after work. Want to smoke a joint? I know he smokes, we never have together. So screw it. Its a bonding experience dad .

  38. #1588

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Hot If you do something, share with us.

  39. #1589
    incarlsbed
    Guest

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Have your way with me, daddy.

    Attachment 899294

  40. #1590
    incarlsbed
    Guest

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Get under the covers with me, son.

    Attachment 899295

  41. #1591
    incarlsbed
    Guest

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Fuck me, daddy.

    Attachment 899296

  42. #1592
    incarlsbed
    Guest

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Welcome home, daddy.

    Attachment 899314

  43. #1593
    The Mother of Loki Laufey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,749

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Put duct tape over the light on the ****** when you want to record without people noticing.

  44. #1594
    incarlsbed
    Guest

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Incest, anyone?
    Last edited by incarlsbed; November 20th, 2012 at 11:06 AM.

  45. #1595

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    http://www.machomoe.com/video/7854/breed-me-daddy.html

    for the incest and rimming lovers.

  46. #1596
    dougmc92
    Guest

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I guess the only incest porn we can be sure of is twin porn... I remember seeing a hot supposedly father son JO- Broke Str8 Boys, I think- guy brings dad with him...and the one where dad and son get a physcial together- eventhough they don't look a thing a like...

  47. #1597
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,898

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by dougmc92 View Post
    I guess the only incest porn we can be sure of is twin porn... I remember seeing a hot supposedly father son JO- Broke Str8 Boys, I think- guy brings dad with him...and the one where dad and son get a physcial together- eventhough they don't look a thing a like...
    True. The rest is just annoying and fake.

  48. #1598

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    No more hot stories anyone??? My cock is at urgent need of release...

  49. #1599
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    340

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    True. The rest is just annoying and fake.
    There was one floating around on this or another forum a couple years ago that looked pretty real. The dad was in his 50s or 60s and the son was in his 30s or 40s, and they were both stocky with short dark hair, and in a hotel with a lamp on both sides of the bed. The camera was positioned on a dresser or shelf. I remember it being claimed as a real father and son, but there's no way to prove that. The video has disappeared, but I do remember having the impression that it was a real video...

  50. #1600
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,898

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by nijnij View Post
    There was one floating around on this or another forum a couple years ago that looked pretty real. The dad was in his 50s or 60s and the son was in his 30s or 40s, and they were both stocky with short dark hair, and in a hotel with a lamp on both sides of the bed. The camera was positioned on a dresser or shelf. I remember it being claimed as a real father and son, but there's no way to prove that. The video has disappeared, but I do remember having the impression that it was a real video...
    I saw a few of a Brazilian pair, dad and son. They looked identical so it could've been true but who knows? I don't know where to find it now but I'm sure it's still out there.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.