Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1115161721 ... LastLast

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Father-Son Incest

I am new to this site - but not new to the subject!
    Having read almost all entries...I am sooo glad that there are more than just me thinking about this - rather delicate - subject...
    I never had sexual interaction with my dad - but I always was fascinated and wanted to - but never ever had the chance....and to be frank: I didnt dare !
    Apart from two occassions ( which are possibly in comparison too all these hot stories very very soft and dull ) ....

The first occassion - I am not sure how old i was and why i did end up sleeping on my mother's side next to my father ? She never left for overnight stays..etc...I think she must have been in hospital or something like that ...
    anyway ....i was sleeping next to my father ( and I have to say, when we had an afternoon nap, he always cuddled me very softly and close to him, and squeezed my legs between his legs...why ? i dont know ...but i always wiggled my little toes in the hope i could touch his cock....he never moved .... i always tried but I am not sure if I ever touched his cock...but I imagined it ....) ....anyway - coming back to that night.... i felt very very horny sleeping next to him on my mother's side ...that i started during the night to wank .... i was so nervous and excited - that I could barely breath .... while wanking .... the mattress started echo my rhythmical moves ...and I had noticed that ... it went on for few minutes...i stopped and listened into the darkness... Did i wake him up ? or did he still sleep and snore ? Yes he did ...so i carried on ...stroking my cock ...and my dad must have felt the motion of the mattress .....but there was no reaction ....i went wilder and wilder ( as much as I dared to be honest) and finally i shot a load .... trying to keep my moans under control - yet trying to let him know that i was about to cum ..... few seconds after this , my father just moved around and said: stop - stop moving around and get to sleep now ..... i didnt know what to say - i am not sure if he had a noticed what i did or not ....but he never ever mentioned anything .........

the 2nd occassion was during summer holidays... we had been out in the garden and while my parents prepared the bbq , my brother and played on the grass on a picnic blanket... being a very hot day, all i was wearing was a pair of shorts... and nothing else .... while sitting and playing i must have spread my legs wide wide open ....my father was sitting opposite of me watching us play...till my brother said: I think you should watch how you sit - as almost everything is hanging out on the side and exposes all the pubes...
    i said: What??? What are you talking about ??
    He replied: yes - watch it !! it is not nice - even dad is watching there all the time ...he must be disgusted as much as i am ....oh dear oh dear i replied and my heart was racing...i thouhgt oh wow - has watched me ....i so wish i had noticed...but since I knew that he watched me ...i made sure everytime when i sat down on the blanket - i positioned myself and my cock so - that he had a full view !!!!

Virgin

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Always wanted to do my dad, but my grandpa and I did it several times. He and I did more kinky shit than anyone could imagine. We fucked, ate each others asses, fingered each other and licked off each others fingers and more. WOW!!! It was so hot!!!

Sex God

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by bigrobkinky View Post
    Always wanted to do my dad, but my grandpa and I did it several times. He and I did more kinky shit than anyone could imagine. We fucked, ate each others asses, fingered each other and licked off each others fingers and more. WOW!!! It was so hot!!!
    You lucky bastard!

Quote Originally Posted by nickjacob28 View Post
    So my dad came to visit the other day and before dinner I took a shower. Yesterday while I was getting ready for work I grabbed an undershirt out of my drawer and I looked down and there were a pair of ftl white briefs. I don't wear that kind and I know my dad does. He obviously hide them while I was showering. I've always wanted him and thought he felt the same. Now I an positive. Ive jacked off like crazy thinking about this
    Update please!

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

This thread should be in the stories section... lol

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by drakehereiam View Post
    I know from personal experience that incest between two concesual adults can be really hot.
    I've tried both my dad's cock and my older brother's (not at the same time) and it has been without a doubt the best sexual experiences of my life.
    including a few pics of me getting done by my dad, no fake people the real deal
    please post more pics please thank you

I was friends with a father/son for about 30 years and used to take part in fuck and suck sessions with them many times. The dad was actually my first male experience, great cock and knew how to use it. We ended up living together for about six months and nearly every day was sex and more sex. He knew lots of guys, both gay and bi and we would usually end up in a threesome when they visited the house. My hole always got a good workout and I loved sucking their cocks.

He had married young but it didn't work out so the wife left taking their young son with her but years later , when he was nineteen, the son decided to seek out his dad. Neither knew the other was gay until an introduction by a mutual friend who had no idea they were father and son but thought they might "get on" together. Little did he know!

Shortly after the son moved in with his dad and they were lovers until his dad died a few years ago. I was introduced to the son shortly after he went to live with his dad and we had many adventures together. The son and I are still close friends although rarely have sex because of the distance involved.

As well as a house in the city, they had a small property nestled at the end of a fairly remote valley in southern New South Wales so the only traffic was to the property. We used to fuck in the open air, usually the dad fucking me with his big cock whilst I sucked off the son. My favourite was when I would sit on the dad's cock, lean forward then his son would push his cock inside me and they would double fuck me. I had never thought this was possible and it turned me on like crazy. This was pre-HIV so we didn't use condoms and the feeling of their cum spurting into me and mixing together, and the knowledge they were father/son was an intense experience.

Another favourite memory was an orgy with 3 visitors one weekend. The visitors were two cops (seriously) and one of the cop's partner, who was a house painter. They were all well hung and the youngest cop had the hottest body. I was invited to a picnic with them at a local river which ended up in me sucking off the visitors. Then it was back to the house, me getting fucked by the visitors in the shower one after the other and culminating in the 6 of us really giving the bed a good workout. I was fucked by all of them and I could feel their cocks in my arse for days! I was about 24 at the time, the son was 19 and dad 42 so none of us had any problems keeping it going for the night. I can still wank off to the memory of it all.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I saw my pop jack off one time and actually busted a huge nut knowing I was watching him that was hot as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxDreSuckerxxx View Post
    I saw my pop jack off one time and actually busted a huge nut knowing I was watching him that was hot as hell.
    how old were you?

JUB Addicts

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Daddy

Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I have a lot of remorse for something that happened many years ago with my dad. I was with him for the weekend , he was drunk, and for some reason he decided it was better to sleep over at this guy's house (thank god, it was rare he did that) and he wanted me to sleep with him. Well, best he had was a double bed air mattress, and well... dad was nude. I'm still mostly sure that he did it because he was drunk, but I can't help but wonder sometimes if he meant to do that. He was, close. He's a big man anyway but I had to be practically in his arms when we slept.

Well, dad didn't mind it seemed. He had an arm over me and was sound asleep next to me. My heart was pounding. Being so close to this man I adore so much, smelling my father reek of masculinity, feeling his breath on my head, I was in heaven. Then... I felt it, I felt his dick. It was up against my backside above my anus. Holy crap it felt so huge, I couldn't see it under the blanket, but to me, it was incredible. He rubbed it against me a little, and I lost control and grabbed it, I had his cock in my hands and moving it up and down with his moving, and it was wonderful.

I went too far though, and I woke him up. He just said, very loudly and suddenly, "son?!?" I stopped, I froze, I didn't even move my hand off at first. He reached down and pushed my hand away and then didn't do or say anything, we never mentioned it again.

I want to go to him and tell him sorry.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeMissAmerica View Post
    I have lurked in this thread for some time now and read everyone's posts. I have to say that with some stories, you just know they are real when you read them. Same for pictures. I know, at least. But most are obviously fictitious. This is what I have to share. Be warned it doesn't end well. I wrote about the bad parts and the good parts, but I couldn't really write about it at all if I didn't include both.

I don’t think the sex I had with my father was as pure and fun and “consensual” as proponents of incest or child abuse would make it seem, yet I also don’t think it was as dirty, evil, and sick as some child (or teen) advocates would make it seem, either. I was not a child. It was not child molestation, like you normally think of it at least. And it also wasn’t consensual sex like you normally think of it – after all, he was still my father. Gay incest has shed some of the particular concerns and issues that straight incest retains, such as the prohibition based on reproductive abnormalities. My parents were already divorced, so my dad was not cheating on anybody like somebody in this thread mentioned, but I still felt as though I were betraying my mother, even when I was still young and didn’t really have the type of mental tools to know what that meant. If I lived my life over, I can say with as much certainty as possible that I would not do it again under any circumstance, because on the whole, it has had a negative effect on my life, career, and relationships—after you’ve had sex with your dad, sex with anyone else is automatically difficult, from an emotional standpoint. The sex with my father was the best I’ve ever had, perhaps because it was some of the first, but that is not worth the other psychological effects that linger on for the rest of your life. The fact that it feels good physically adds to the emotional and spiritual pain, grief and anger. How are you supposed to feel when something that feels good also hurts so terribly?

Therapy helps a great deal and has saved many people’s lives, especially those people whose incest stories involve violence or young children. But even years and therapy and medications cannot fully erase or treat the lingering after effects in many people. I can say with more context than probably anybody else can that sex with one’s parent, on the whole, in general, and in all circumstances, is better left to the realm of fantasy or role-play only. There are hundreds like me out there, and I am one of the luckiest ones, having assembled a decent life out of the ruins left of my mind and soul.
    Oh how I wish you would have gone into further detail about this. Emotional problems? Please elaborate, please please. I feel like I've been obsessing about this issue since I was 10 and even though I've never been fulfilled by my dad, I too have some issues dating other men and I have fidelity problems related to wanting so much to have a father figure and being disappointed by guys every time.

It really leads me to wondering if this is a mental issue. I can only imagine how upsetting it was for my dad.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by xxxDreSuckerxxx View Post
    I was 19 at the time and he was 37. He has a very thick cock much thicker then mine and ive seen a few times when it was soft but when he shot his nut it was so hot my heart was beating faster then fast :P

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKnightWolf View Post
    I have a lot of remorse for something that happened many years ago with my dad. I was with him for the weekend , he was drunk, and for some reason he decided it was better to sleep over at this guy's house (thank god, it was rare he did that) and he wanted me to sleep with him. Well, best he had was a double bed air mattress, and well... dad was nude. I'm still mostly sure that he did it because he was drunk, but I can't help but wonder sometimes if he meant to do that. He was, close. He's a big man anyway but I had to be practically in his arms when we slept.

Well, dad didn't mind it seemed. He had an arm over me and was sound asleep next to me. My heart was pounding. Being so close to this man I adore so much, smelling my father reek of masculinity, feeling his breath on my head, I was in heaven. Then... I felt it, I felt his dick. It was up against my backside above my anus. Holy crap it felt so huge, I couldn't see it under the blanket, but to me, it was incredible. He rubbed it against me a little, and I lost control and grabbed it, I had his cock in my hands and moving it up and down with his moving, and it was wonderful.

I went too far though, and I woke him up. He just said, very loudly and suddenly, "son?!?" I stopped, I froze, I didn't even move my hand off at first. He reached down and pushed my hand away and then didn't do or say anything, we never mentioned it again.

I want to go to him and tell him sorry.
    My dad and I had a big argument on monday. After I got home from work he asked for me. He was sleeping in his bedroom. Naked under a blanket as usual. I go into the room and there he on the bed with his arms spread in a hug shape. I've always wanted to have my father but nothing has ever happened. I walked to him and hugged him. During the hug I dropped all of my height on him. We just embraced and my mouth was on his neck so I kissed him once, slowly and tenderly. I did it twice and again a third. I noticed his heartbeat fastened and my had by it self moved and grabbed his co$ck covered by the blanked. I started to move up and down and he got hard. At that point he noticed what was happening and asked me to stop and I didn't. He took my hand off his penis and said that it was wrong and that I had to learn to love a women. I kept insisting and trying but nothing happened.

The next day I was off to work and he said: "Don't misbehave" to what I replied "that not fun" and he smiled. But we had the house to our selves and nothing happened. I don't know what to make of it.

JUB Addict

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by outeagame View Post
    My dad and I had a big argument on monday. After I got home from work he asked for me. He was sleeping in his bedroom. Naked under a blanket as usual. I go into the room and there he on the bed with his arms spread in a hug shape. I've always wanted to have my father but nothing has ever happened. I walked to him and hugged him. During the hug I dropped all of my height on him. We just embraced and my mouth was on his neck so I kissed him once, slowly and tenderly. I did it twice and again a third. I noticed his heartbeat fastened and my had by it self moved and grabbed his co$ck covered by the blanked. I started to move up and down and he got hard. At that point he noticed what was happening and asked me to stop and I didn't. He took my hand off his penis and said that it was wrong and that I had to learn to love a women. I kept insisting and trying but nothing happened.

The next day I was off to work and he said: "Don't misbehave" to what I replied "that not fun" and he smiled. But we had the house to our selves and nothing happened. I don't know what to make of it.
    Next time, just go down and start sucking his cock.. If you are good maybe he won't stop you. That or tell him you want him and that you're gay. He seems cool with it already possibly, not sure about the whole interested in women comment that he made. Or you could tell him I am interested in women, but I am interested in doing this to you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Storybook_Man View Post
    Next time, just go down and start sucking his cock.. If you are good maybe he won't stop you. That or tell him you want him and that you're gay. He seems cool with it already possibly, not sure about the whole interested in women comment that he made. Or you could tell him I am interested in women, but I am interested in doing this to you as well.
    He knows I'm gay and he knows I want to do it with him. He has known this for a long time because I've tried other unsuccessful attempts, so he sort of knows. Maybe he just want's to be faithful to mom, which would make me feel nasty if things do develop, but I really want him.

He knows I'm gay and he knows I want to do it with him. He has known this for a long time because I've tried other unsuccessful attempts, so he sort of knows. Maybe he just want's to be faithful to mom, which would make me feel nasty if things do develop, but I really want him.
    good luck to you man! I am hoping the best for you and your situations!
    keep us posted. oh and Follow what feels right to you!

JUB Addict

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I understand, I always think about that as well whenever I think of my father in a sexual way. My mother means the world to me. So that is the only thing that would stop me from having sex with him. However, if they weren't married, I'd be on it like white on rice lol.

But who knows, maybe your father will give in one day. But don't hold your breath, honestly I'd say keep it in fantasy land.

I understand, I always think about that as well whenever I think of my father in a sexual way. My mother means the world to me. So that is the only thing that would stop me from having sex with him. However, if they weren't married, I'd be on it like white on rice lol.

But who knows, maybe your father will give in one day. But don't hold your breath, honestly I'd say keep it in fantasy land.
    He knows, and I know that he knows, and he knows that I know he knows. lol and we seem to be ok with it. Maybe that's also the same reason why he's holding back. he's a real man when it comes to being faithful, so I'll just think he wants me to but can't.

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

wow the first pic is awesome the dude has a huge thick dick....kinda of chubby but that dont bother me none wished i knew him ...

Slut

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I just DON'T lol

JUB Addict

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

He knows, and I know that he knows, and he knows that I know he knows. lol and we seem to be ok with it. Maybe that's also the same reason why he's holding back. he's a real man when it comes to being faithful, so I'll just think he wants me to but can't.
    fuck it get his ass drunk haha, just kidding or am I!

It's sad, really, that this fetish is under-served in porn.

Sure there are generic older/younger pairings, but very few *sell* the daddy/boy or dad/son fantasy well, if at all (through story or at least verbal talk). Frustrating not having an outlet.

I usually have to gett off on this fantasy by reading stories. I personally would not do something like this with my real father or step father due to the fact that I just wouldn't feel right. I do fantasize about it, I usually like the "son seduces father" type of stories, it's a shame that there isn't many videos for gay father/son incest. If you search incest you'll find tons of straight porn incest, one of my favorite videos is Next Door Buddies (MY STEPDAD BANGED ME).

Yes, unfortunately since there very little porn that does it well (or at all), I also settle for reading stories, and also reading and looking at old Juliustoons and Jossman comics. If only those stories were acted out in porn, damn!

I haven't found any internet searches for this kind of porn that really help. People being creative use tantalizing headlines and text, but it's not spoken in the actual video. It's usually just a generic scene, or poorly paired where the "dad" isn't believably the dad, or some other problem (like ugly russian actors lol).
    Last edited by nowayout11; May 12th, 2012 at 07:31 AM.

JUB Addict

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I dont get why the gay porn industry doesn't give it a try. Theres a HUGE market in that. And I agree, when they do attempt it, they say daddy and the guy is like 30 with another guy who is like 20's so im guessing the other guy had him at 10, REAL BELIEVABLE! There are lots of actors out there, im sure you can find two people who are differently aged and have similar features...

You are A very lucky Guy.wish I had gone to one of your family's parties

Very hot that you and your dad play. Ever add a third? How old were you when it started?

Very hot that you and your dad play. Ever add a third? How old were you when it started?

Re: REAL father son incest

i would love to do my Dad or do a real father son

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I grew up in the 60's-70's in a rural midwest state. There was only one public pool in my county. During the summers (which were hot and humid because it is the cornbelt) our dads would take turns driving us to the pool. After swimming, us guys would always have to shower off the clorine and get dressed. There was just one big open shower with multiple shower heads. My best memories was watching the different dads in the shower. Although nothing sexual ever happened with the dads, these men (and their sons) were my earliest jackoff fantasies. At any rate, this is why I get off on dad/son.

I sucked my Dad few times when I was younger...it has been one the most memorable experiences in my life...in good way.

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I dont get why the gay porn industry doesn't give it a try. Theres a HUGE market in that. And I agree, when they do attempt it, they say daddy and the guy is like 30 with another guy who is like 20's so im guessing the other guy had him at 10, REAL BELIEVABLE! There are lots of actors out there, im sure you can find two people who are differently aged and have similar features...

Yes exactely what Ive been saying to my self

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Can you upload some pics of him?

Super hot blog! Love all the cartoons!

Everyone on this thread must feel what he expresses!

I'd like to hear many more details Had a step dad I played with as a teenager, was always fun lots of showing off, oral, & cum play!

I've always new i was gay since i could remember. My aunt was back in Mexico and he was living with one of my other aunts. I had the big crush on him (I still do. The last time we got together was last Tuesday. My aunt was over her sisters house and my uncle wanted to come over so I did and as he was fucking me in the basement we heard my cousin come in. Luckily he didn't come down stairs and I was able to leave without being notice. To bad we didn't get to finish.) He always wore tight clothes. Shorts that were super short. One day we were in the parking lot of my aunts apartment and my mom, uncle and aunt were talking. Be wanting my uncle, could not resist getting close to him. He was wearing this shorts that made his bugle shape fucking hot. I would go over to him and pretend to arm wrestle him, but at the same time turn my back and rub my ass on his cock. I did this for a while till they ended their conversation. The next week i went over to my aunts house and my cousins were playing their nintendo system in their room. I went in and they were all in there with the light off. I went and laid on the bed facing the t.v. My uncle was on the other side. Since the lights were off and everyone else was sitting on the floor, my uncle started to rub my ass with his foot. It felt so fucking hot. I couldn't believe what was going on. I was so thrilled and excited that i was getting a chance to be with my uncle. A while went by and he kept playing with my butt. After awhile I said i was going home and my uncle offered to take me home. No one was one. My parents were at work. My two sisters were with grandma, and my other two brothers were at their soccer game. So he took me home. When we got to my house he parked his car and asked if no one was home. I said no. He asked me if I wanted him to come in. I said yes. We went inside. We went to my room, and the first thing my uncle started to do was to kiss me. I was in heaven. He took my clothes off and started to kiss me allover. I followed his moves and stripped him too. I loved what i saw. He wears bikini type underwear. He was leaking pre-cum. We kissed as he started to finger me. He put lots of lotion on his finger. After a while of fingering me, he took his underwear off and lifted my legs up in the air and inserted his cock in me. The whole time he kept asking me if i was o.k. He was also nervous, telling me hat I couldn't tell anyone. That it would be our secret.
    We fucked me for a long time before he came in me. I loved it. I wanted more. After that, we would go to the park and i would give him head and then he would fuck me. All my four years of high school he fucked me.
    Last edited by norshoreson; May 28th, 2012 at 03:07 PM.

Slut

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I found this on some forum. i feel bad for the wife but i was turned on by the story:

"I caught my husband and my son having sex...

I am a 52 year old woman who has been married to a man I thought loved me for nearly 15 years. We have had a happy if somewhat uneventful marriage. We met on a blind date and at first we didn't click but later meetings we found we had a lot more in common. We got hitched about a year later and that's when we had our daughter and the only child between us. My son from a previous marriage was well into his 20s when my husband and I got married, and was there for everything. He supported our union, was there when I gave birth to his baby sister, and was even happy to call my husband "Dad" despite the fact that he was still very close with his biological father. Still, I thought it was wonderful that my son and my husband had started a strong friendship.

If only I knew sooner what was really going on. About two months ago I came home early from work. My car didn't want to start so I got a girlfriend from work to drive me home. I noticed that my husband's car and my son's car were both in the driveway. My son usually visited the house every other day to either drop off some food from his job or chew the fat with my husband so I didn't think it was strange. But as I got to the door and opened it I could hear nothing but the loud blaring of Patti on the stereo in the living room but no sign of my husband or son. I was shocked however by what I smelled: reefer, in the air, stinking up my house. I was mad and made my way to the closed door to our bedroom. But my walk slowed when I could hear the moaning. It sounded like my son, moaning loudly behind the door. And I could hear the familar squeak of my bed when my husband and I made love.

I tell you I was so angry I was sick. But my assumptions would all be erased when I opened the door and found that it was my husband who was having sex with my son. And I stood there in the door looking at them go at it until they finally noticed me. They were higher than kites, eyes red, stupid grins all over their faces, my husband on top of my son, holding him like he held me when we did that. I couldn't say a word and neither did they. They just looked at me then started again what they were doing as if I wasn't even there.

And I walked out. I closed the door, took both their keys and took my husband's car and just drove for the rest of that evening. When I got back, my husband and son were still at home, in the living room, obviously down from their high. When I walked in they just looked at me. Neither of them said nothing and I didn't either. We just looked at each other. I sat my son's car keys down and told him to leave. And he did just that without a word.

I've filed for divorce from my husband. He says he wants to work it out but I just don't think I can. My son and I haven't spoken since then as well. Neither one of us have made an attempt and last I know he was planning to move closer to his father in Florida.

My life is a mess but I don't want to tell any of my friends. I feel that all I have is my daughter and I can't tell her what I saw her father and brother doing. All she knows is that her parents are in a bad place and she can't do anything about it. The truth just hurts to talk about period. It's all that I can do to simply talk about it on this site to a bunch of strangers. Don't really know why I'm doing this though. Maybe you all can give me answers or guidance where I've found none. Maybe I just needed to get it off my chest. Thank you for reading."

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

^Gurl should've just joined in!
    "I am Darkness. I am Sin. The [King] of lust invited in. Reborn at last to cast my fecund shadow on this world. You shall worship me enslaved, for many lovers shall I crave, and in return I'll gladly pave your psycho path with pearls"

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

holy shit! Awkward

Quote Originally Posted by Iudicium86 View Post
    ^Gurl should've just joined in!
    Man, what an incredibly insensitive remark.

Wow, this thread is HOT!

Never did anything with my dad, but when I was younger I would try and spy on him in the shower. His cock was HUGE! Once i did find his blue briefs on the floor, I licked them and got a pubic hair in my mouth... I was a horny kid. lol

JUB Addict

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Neo-Maroc View Post
    I found this on some forum. i feel bad for the wife but i was turned on by the story:

I am a 52 year old woman who has been married to a man I thought loved me for nearly 15 years. We have had a happy if somewhat uneventful marriage. We met on a blind date and at first we didn't click but later meetings we found we had a lot more in common. We got hitched about a year later and that's when we had our daughter and the only child between us. My son from a previous marriage was well into his 20s when my husband and I got married, and was there for everything. He supported our union, was there when I gave birth to his baby sister, and was even happy to call my husband "Dad" despite the fact that he was still very close with his biological father. Still, I thought it was wonderful that my son and my husband had started a strong friendship.

If only I knew sooner what was really going on. About two months ago I came home early from work. My car didn't want to start so I got a girlfriend from work to drive me home. I noticed that my husband's car and my son's car were both in the driveway. My son usually visited the house every other day to either drop off some food from his job or chew the fat with my husband so I didn't think it was strange. But as I got to the door and opened it I could hear nothing but the loud blaring of Patti on the stereo in the living room but no sign of my husband or son. I was shocked however by what I smelled: reefer, in the air, stinking up my house. I was mad and made my way to the closed door to our bedroom. But my walk slowed when I could hear the moaning. It sounded like my son, moaning loudly behind the door. And I could hear the familar squeak of my bed when my husband and I made love.

I tell you I was so angry I was sick. But my assumptions would all be erased when I opened the door and found that it was my husband who was having sex with my son. And I stood there in the door looking at them go at it until they finally noticed me. They were higher than kites, eyes red, stupid grins all over their faces, my husband on top of my son, holding him like he held me when we did that. I couldn't say a word and neither did they. They just looked at me then started again what they were doing as if I wasn't even there.

And I walked out. I closed the door, took both their keys and took my husband's car and just drove for the rest of that evening. When I got back, my husband and son were still at home, in the living room, obviously down from their high. When I walked in they just looked at me. Neither of them said nothing and I didn't either. We just looked at each other. I sat my son's car keys down and told him to leave. And he did just that without a word.

I've filed for divorce from my husband. He says he wants to work it out but I just don't think I can. My son and I haven't spoken since then as well. Neither one of us have made an attempt and last I know he was planning to move closer to his father in Florida.

My life is a mess but I don't want to tell any of my friends. I feel that all I have is my daughter and I can't tell her what I saw her father and brother doing. All she knows is that her parents are in a bad place and she can't do anything about it. The truth just hurts to talk about period. It's all that I can do to simply talk about it on this site to a bunch of strangers. Don't really know why I'm doing this though. Maybe you all can give me answers or guidance where I've found none. Maybe I just needed to get it off my chest. Thank you for reading."
    I feel bad for her. Thats a site that no one wants to see and is scary. But I must admit, it was hot..

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

The smallest moments can have the biggest impact on a child's life. Take time to be a dad today!

Hey guys. Been checking in this thread from time to time, and a lot of it is really hot (some, not so much, but that's just me). Finally decided to post my story. First of all, let me get it out of the way: I've never had sex with my dad. BUT it has been a jack off staple of mine since I was a teenager.

My dad is older now, but still good looking for a senior citizen. But when I was a teenager and early 20s, WOW. He wasn't just hot to me either--everyone thought he was a stud. But he wasn't a cocky asshole or anything, in fact, he has always been a sweet and nice man. I had two older brothers, and I noticed when I was a teen he was different around me than he was with them. When it was just the two of us at home, he'd walk around in just a towel or underwear and sometimes even strip off his clothes in the middle of the kitchen when he got home. He NEVER did that when anyone else was home. He was always very active, so his body was great--tan, and smooth. I was kinda shy and awkward and nerdy, but he never made me feel that way. He'd come in my room a lot, never knocking, sometimes in just a towel, sometimes briefs, and even if I was naked from the shower or something, he'd just be really casual about it. I sometimes think he was trying to show me to not be ashamed of my body.

I started really jacking off thinking about him when I was around 15 or 16. I'd even spy on him in the bathroom through the keyhole. Kinda feel bad about that. Now he's remarried and we haven't been naked or semi-naked around each other in about 5 years, but I always enjoyed it, even when he got older. I have many stories from over the years that I'll share later, of our times together. Like I said, nothing ever overtly sexual, but I still loved it. I guess I'm glad nothing has really ever happened, since that might be weird for both of us, but I sure do still think about it.

My son usually visited the house every other day to either drop off some food from his job or chew the fat with my husband
    I know what chewing the fat means, but...

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Neo-Maroc View Post

Oh my, what a sad terrible story . This type of story actually makes me realize of what can REALLY happen in a situation like this. It's horrible.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by yngnpackin View Post
    My dad was a pretty gud guy hard working a very gud looking in great shape...best resembles Hugh Jackman alot...he was 19 when me and my brother were born my earliest memory was age 6 my dad was 22...
    So I'm guessing you failed those Math classes because you were fantazising about your dad too much lol. He'd be 25 not 22.