JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 610111216 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 550 of 2524
  1. #501
    JUB Addict MarkDW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,757

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by WIZZARD101 View Post
    would never with my son, but some of my sons friends have loved it, but of course they never told him
    Oh do tell, please
    Mark

  2. #502
    On the Prowl kingbilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    adelaide australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    60

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    i think dad son sexy is pretty hot but wouldnt do it with my dad,seeing pics of it or vids is hot though
    brothers and twins is also a major turn on for me,i dont think there is anything wrong with it if both guys want it

  3. #503
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    747

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Never did it with my dad, wouldnt have dreamed of it. My uncle, One of his brothers used to come swimming with us sometimes & he always was very interested in my cock.Once when I was 19 just him & me met at our local pool & he asked if he could watch me shower & dress. Yes, of course i thought it was weired but i was somehow flattered. He kept sighing every so often especially when i rolled my trunks down & dried my cock, i then turned & bent over to dry my feet, "Oh shit" i heard him say under his breath. By this time i was so enjoying showing off that i took my time & teased him. It never happened again & he never touched me or ever mentioned it.

  4. #504
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,934

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by koskenkorva View Post
    Hmmm well try this one then. User locla88
    Look their faces...all I can say is....they are coming from same family tree.
    Damn those 2 do look like real father and son.

  5. #505

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Sexual fantasies are a very funny - human - thing. Some can be very liberating.

    One of my first sexual fantasies, and definitely one of my favorite ones which I'd LOVE to jerk off to night after night, involved me having a sexual and emotional relationship with an uncle (a fictitious one) - not a father. In order to justify (in my mind) and spice up this fantasy, taking it out from the moral rules of our society, I fantasized about my uncle being a "werewolf". - This was more than 10 years before all these Edward and Jacob, vampires vs. werewolves books and movies fashion. In my fantasy, I was part of a family (and a secret, underground society) of vampires and werewolves. Vampires and werewolves weren't of different, opposing clans. You would be a vamp or a were depending on sheer genetic luck. My father was a vampire. My uncle was a werewolf. I liked it so much that eventually I had 2 werewolf uncles as my lovers.

    In real life I always had a normal-distant relationship with my own father, most of the time. I am gay. - A fun, ironic fact (and a tragic one, you might also say..) is that when I was young (7-8, 12-13) I always felt VERY uncomfortable having to take a shower with him. I couldn't conceive the idea of 2 naked men taking a shower together as being a right thing! This includes the times when I "accidentally" had to see him or he saw me naked.

    My father passed away whey I was 19 years old. Years later, while I was jerking off and thinking of the reasons why I had that type of up-tight relationship with him, I found out that I was the reason of my problem. Sure my father was also part of it; but mainly, I wasn't very confident about myself and about my body.

    After jerking off thinking of him and I having sex together, a ton of emotional bricks dropped off my back. At last I felt FREE from that troublesome aspect of my life.

    Lastly: What do you guys have to say about that wonderful "good-morning" image of seeing, thinking and fantasizing about your father bending over the bathroom sink, butt naked, shaving. Inspirational!!!

  6. #506

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by xchadx123 View Post
    NOTE TO MODERATOR:

    Please remove or delete this entire thread for me, as I've had second thoughts on this subject. It just feels sick and wrong on so many different levels, whether it's between consenting adults or not. There must be a valid reason that incest in general is a social and sexual taboo--at any rate, it certainly doesn't spritually edify me, or contribute to my emotional, spiritual or personal growth or my spiritual progress to entertain this fantasy, so I'm just not going there any more.
    Ok well big deal to this one. So my first thought is " why is gay incest Taboo" well my dad is str8 and not so hot anymore but i do get the connection aspect mentioned earlier. But really wha is wrong with gay incest, there is no biological reason to rebuke it, honestly the only reason hetero incest is bad is that when a child comes from that it would be geneticly flawed and imbred. And that is when it became socialy unacceptabl (way long time ago) because to relatives had sex and produced a fucked up baby and it was clear that that just wouldn't work. So my point is there is no reason that 2 consenting adult males of the same family can't have sex, its sort of like saying its wrong for men to have sex with each other at all

  7. #507
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,934

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by sutsut View Post
    Sexual fantasies are a very funny - human - thing. Some can be very liberating.

    One of my first sexual fantasies, and definitely one of my favorite ones which I'd LOVE to jerk off to night after night, involved me having a sexual and emotional relationship with an uncle (a fictitious one) - not a father. In order to justify (in my mind) and spice up this fantasy, taking it out from the moral rules of our society, I fantasized about my uncle being a "werewolf". - This was more than 10 years before all these Edward and Jacob, vampires vs. werewolves books and movies fashion. In my fantasy, I was part of a family (and a secret, underground society) of vampires and werewolves. Vampires and werewolves weren't of different, opposing clans. You would be a vamp or a were depending on sheer genetic luck. My father was a vampire. My uncle was a werewolf. I liked it so much that eventually I had 2 werewolf uncles as my lovers.

    In real life I always had a normal-distant relationship with my own father, most of the time. I am gay. - A fun, ironic fact (and a tragic one, you might also say..) is that when I was young (7-8, 12-13) I always felt VERY uncomfortable having to take a shower with him. I couldn't conceive the idea of 2 naked men taking a shower together as being a right thing! This includes the times when I "accidentally" had to see him or he saw me naked.

    My father passed away whey I was 19 years old. Years later, while I was jerking off and thinking of the reasons why I had that type of up-tight relationship with him, I found out that I was the reason of my problem. Sure my father was also part of it; but mainly, I wasn't very confident about myself and about my body.

    After jerking off thinking of him and I having sex together, a ton of emotional bricks dropped off my back. At last I felt FREE from that troublesome aspect of my life.

    Lastly: What do you guys have to say about that wonderful "good-morning" image of seeing, thinking and fantasizing about your father bending over the bathroom sink, butt naked, shaving. Inspirational!!!
    Haven't you thought that maybe the way you felt about yoru father when you were younger was a defense your subconscious made so you wouldn't end up trying to have sex with him? Now that he's gone, and that can't happen, and it can be safe, you allow yourself to fantasize about him and it doesn't feel bad.

    In my case, when I was 13-14, my dad kinda turned me on, but at the same time he annoyed me, and I had a really bad relationship with him. I've always thought it was my psyque making a defense to prevent me from doing something stupid (like trying to sleep with my father) that would jeopardize my mental health. So he annoyed me so much, that I wouldn't get close to him.

    PS: If you didn't guess, I am a psychologist .

  8. #508

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I’m an open-minded 31 y/o gay man now. I believe in the possibility that in this life most things are POSSIBLE (at least for starters). But here are some facts about me that make me think that wasn’t the case:

    I don’t know if you would call it being naÔve or ignorant but when I was young (even as I felt this emotional attraction for some grown men between the ages of 5 and 7) never, in a thousand years, would I have ever imagined that one could use our genitals (penises and vaginas) for a thing called sex. As far as I was concerned, the only physical change I lacked by my future year, was to grow taller. That’s it; never thought about hair on my chest (even though I saw my father’s hairy chest many times), no pubic hair, no change on my voice tone, etc. When I finally started to learn about sex - gay sex, no thanks to my parents or some school teacher but through something very useful called PORN MOVIES, I remember thinking, the first time I saw man-on-man action: “Wait, I that what we (gay men) do? Is that what we are supposed to do and like?”

    So I guess: Why would I subconsciously need to protect myself of something I didn’t even know it existed. It wasn’t a threat to me.

    I know some people think that the sexual attraction some gay men feel towards their father or someone else’s father is a subconscious need for acceptance. Again, I believe everything is possible. Yes, I would have liked to feel the acceptance and encouragement of my father in many more ways in my life, not just sexually. But lets face it: In our culture, in our western culture, what kid, teen and young adult, straight or gay, wouldn’t like to feel more of that. To feel accepted and not ashamed or unable to REALLY communicate you the man that gave you life using his DICK! – lol.

    I stress: What kid, teen, young adult or man wouldn’t like to feel loved by his father?

    After I had that great jerk off thinking about my dad and I having sex together, I was never able to “concentrate” on that fantasy again, as I did that time. For gay incest, my mind is rather pleased thinking about an uncle.

    Never the less, outside the fantasy realm (and talking about feeling acceptance from your father - lol), if I were to have an intimate moment with him (now and in my past), it would be like this: I wouldn’t care about having full on sex with him. I picture it like this: We would both be standing naked in front of each other. Seeing each other eye-to-eye. Him, standing with his stiff, warm boner pointing at me. Me, with my stiff, warm boner pointing at him. We would reach out and give us a very strong hug, joining our naked, hairy-chested bodies together (mine complement of his genetic gift to me). Feeling the stiffness of our dicks against our stomachs; and holding that hug for quite a while. -
    I might occasionally lower my hand to squeeze gently his buttocks. lol Not even the idea of kisses with him are contemplated in this horizon.

  9. #509

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Continuing this discussion thread on a more gentle, light humored note:

    C’mon guys! – Specially those of you who enjoy the real father/son fetish.
    What could be more exciting than getting to KNOW the MAN who used his stiff dick to give you life! Specially if he is a well endowed, muscle toned, hair-on-chest type of guy.

    ***

    Taking reference from the Star Wars movie, you know, Darth Vader with his dick-head shaped helmet, I can imagine a father’s stiff dick “saying”:

    D.V. - Lu**, I am your father. I created you! The FORCE is strong within me. Cum, I’ll teach you.

    Lu** - Yeeeeeessssss !!!!!!

    Jaja.

  10. #510
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    350

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    Haven't you thought that maybe the way you felt about yoru father when you were younger was a defense your subconscious made so you wouldn't end up trying to have sex with him? Now that he's gone, and that can't happen, and it can be safe, you allow yourself to fantasize about him and it doesn't feel bad.

    In my case, when I was 13-14, my dad kinda turned me on, but at the same time he annoyed me, and I had a really bad relationship with him. I've always thought it was my psyque making a defense to prevent me from doing something stupid (like trying to sleep with my father) that would jeopardize my mental health. So he annoyed me so much, that I wouldn't get close to him.

    PS: If you didn't guess, I am a psychologist .
    Psychologists know how to spell "psyche."

    I went to school for six years and English is not even my native language, but it is something you would have had drilled into your head by now.
    Last edited by nijnij; July 23rd, 2010 at 09:32 AM. Reason: give a penny, take a penny

  11. #511
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,934

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by nijnij View Post
    Psychologists know how to spell "psyche."
    Not this Latinamerican psychologist.


    Quote Originally Posted by nijnij View Post
    I went to school for six years and English is not even my native language, but it is something you would have had drilled into your head by now.
    Good for you.

  12. #512
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    350

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I'm Latin too (mom from Brazil; dad Suriname). Duh! Still, no excuse for ignorance. Haha.

  13. #513
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,934

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by nijnij View Post
    I'm Latin too (mom from Brazil; dad Suriname). Duh! Still, no excuse for ignorance. Haha.
    I made a mistake, get over it. It's not nice to call people ignorants, even less if you don't know them dude. Please think of the words you use before writing, it can be really offensive.

    And if people make mistakes while writing in their own language, it is completely normal to have spelling errors while writing a foreign language.

  14. #514
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    350

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Don't beat a dead horse, now!

  15. #515
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    350

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest


  16. #516

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I sucked my dad 3 times when I was 15. Unfortunately, I suppose because he was so scared and confused, he never forced 'real' sex between us. I mean, he never fucked me.

  17. #517
    On the Prowl FootFag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Scranton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    84

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Sanadar...would love to hear the details on how this happened......woof

  18. #518

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by FootFag View Post
    Sanadar...would love to hear the details on how this happened......woof
    Well, my dad was always clothes-free at home, only wearing classic boxers or nothing at all when he was sleeping. I used to rub and currest his cock and balls in moments of his afternoon nap. I guess, he was aware that his hard cock was in my hands, but... One day, temptation was too big, and I swallowed his meaty stick. In no moment he was trusting in my mouth. After few minutes of skull fucking, he came in my mouth. Without a word, he turned TV on , with zero interest in me... just watching news program
    After that, I sucked him twice. He just took his dick out of his boxer and put it in front of my lips. We were never verbal about that ‘dirty’ secret. I like that part of my life. He is feeling guilty about that, I guess. Wish we had some hardcore experience. My dad was my first lover.

    Sorry, my English is not good enough
    In My Face...

  19. #519
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,934

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    ^Wow. Good story. It must be really hard for your dad to live with that guilt.

  20. #520
    On the Prowl FootFag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Scranton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    84

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Sandar thanks for sharing the details.

  21. #521
    Virgin Sereio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Argentina-Corrientes
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Love, love, love......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   3.jpg   11.jpg   12.jpg   21.jpg  


  22. #522
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,583

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by boneru View Post
    More pics foryou guys. Anyone else pics to share


    Anyone know what video the second pic from the left is from?

  23. #523
    Slut coop68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    200

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Anyone know any real incest sites?

  24. #524

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I once saw a movie where a dad walks in on his sons and then they jerk off together.

    weird but hot...

  25. #525

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by nijnij View Post
    Fuck, I wanna get with that Dad! What film is this from?

    I still fantasize about having sex with my own father. It's a crazy fantasy but I enjoy it.

    My dad was showing me his new house. It was just me and him. I felt like such a pig because as he was showing me his bedroom I wanted him to push me down on the bed and have his way with me.

    And as he showed me each room I kept getting excited.

  26. #526
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanader View Post
    Well, my dad was always clothes-free at home, only wearing classic boxers or nothing at all when he was sleeping. I used to rub and currest his cock and balls in moments of his afternoon nap. I guess, he was aware that his hard cock was in my hands, but... O

    Wow..Very interesting to read your particular childhood experience...This goes on a lot more than people will ever know....Young boys are curious....We were boys once....Not all of them will touch their Dad or Step-Dad's Dick clothed or unclothed but you'll be surprised how man Dads & Step-Dads allow it to happen...Especially step-Dads..

    It only occurs when the Dad or Step-Dad is alone in the house. Mom is away for whatever reason...Just like Sanader said it's something that is NEVER-EVER talked about..It's a secret that you take to the grave..

  27. #527
    Slut
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    280

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I came across this picture and it reminded me of my dad. Oh how nice it would be to explore his hairy legs. I would rub face all over his legs and kiss his feet. And of course there is his nutsack. Beckoning me. The idea of his sniffing my dads nuts is so fucking arousing. I would just bury my face in my dads nuts.


  28. #528

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    As far as porno of such things go, I'T HOT! However, the mere thought of that wildebeest father of mine, I could just die. I would rather be a serial killer or an astronaut. I never known anyone who got it on with their father, but hey, whatever floats ur boat.

  29. #529
    Slut
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    280

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    More pictures I came across that make me think of things I want to do with my dad.

    Dad always wore suits. He was a very sharp dresser. Would drive women wild. Certainly drove me wild. I was always in jeans. The two of us making out would have been dreamy:



    To kiss his warm loving lips:



    Of course making out would have only been the beginning:





    The ultimate. To be naked and wrapped in my fathers loving arms. The world around us would disappear as we gazed into each others eyes and kissed (Oh dad) and explored eachothers bodies (OH DAD!).



  30. #530
    Sex God jdbadboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    831

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by coop68 View Post
    Anyone know any real incest sites?
    Yes and I also know of some real unicorn sites.

  31. #531
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    350

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by jdbadboy View Post
    Yes and I also know of some real unicorn sites.
    Do not be so pessimistic. Years ago there was a site called MirrorMen which featured a few father/son fuckbuddy teams as well as brother-brother.

    Also, there used to be at least a couple father-son teams on xtube, and more brother-brother couples, but then at some point in the last year, xtube banned the word "incest" in its seaches and listings and deleted the accounts of all the people involved (although they were pretty clearly adults).

  32. #532
    Slut Chuck69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    184

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by nijnij View Post
    Do not be so pessimistic. Years ago there was a site called MirrorMen which featured a few father/son fuckbuddy teams as well as brother-brother.

    Also, there used to be at least a couple father-son teams on xtube, and more brother-brother couples, but then at some point in the last year, xtube banned the word "incest" in its seaches and listings and deleted the accounts of all the people involved (although they were pretty clearly adults).
    xtube has gotten too commercial now anyway. they've almost ruined it really quickly.

  33. #533
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    350

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Are there no good alternatives?

  34. #534
    Slut coop68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    200

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by jdbadboy View Post
    Yes and I also know of some real unicorn sites.



  35. #535

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    My parents are divorced and my dad raised me since I was 5 years old. No problems being naked or getting the occasional boner in front of him. When I turned 18 I knew I preferred men and asked my dad if I could suck his cock. I needed to know if dick made me happy. After an hour of debate he finally pulled his dick out of the fly of his business suit and looked at some on line porn. He rotated the chair toward me and I took his boner into my mouth. I sucked i really deep and he shot a huge load that I swallowed. We did this every day for a few weeks and one night he squatted over my face and said that gays like to eat butt. His ass was a carpet of hair and he sat down telling me to breath in deep with my nose. I finally opened my mouth and tongued his hole.

    I went off to college that year and come back to see him during the holidays. He says all that happened was for me to get experience and it shouldn't be a permanant thing.

  36. #536
    Sex God jdbadboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    831

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by nijnij View Post
    Do not be so pessimistic. Years ago there was a site called MirrorMen which featured a few father/son fuckbuddy teams as well as brother-brother.

    Also, there used to be at least a couple father-son teams on xtube, and more brother-brother couples, but then at some point in the last year, xtube banned the word "incest" in its seaches and listings and deleted the accounts of all the people involved (although they were pretty clearly adults).
    I would say I am realistic not pessimistic. The cup isn't half empty it just but it does just have plain tap water in it.

    How do we know that these guys claiming to be real father/son and brother/brother are actually related?

  37. #537
    Virgin WestGaBoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Carrollton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    44

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    [quote=69withme;5144440]I think this is the one you're talking about.



    This is one of the first pornos I have ever seen. I first saw it when I was around 13. I have been looking for it for YEARS! Thanks SO much for posting this!

  38. #538
    Virgin WestGaBoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Carrollton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    44

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by elliot52 View Post
    the older guys is kinda hot in that one...the younger one, not so much...ha
    I cant get this one to play. Anybody know where else I might find it on the web?

  39. #539
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,934

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Isn't it a bit weird that some of the guys who have had experiences with their dads are the ones with less posts? Seems like some people just make an account to make up hot stories.

  40. #540
    Slut bicuriouskid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    250

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I have two small incidents. Nothing completely sexual, but kind of close. Once we were talking then out of the blue he came over, pulled me in a hug with his hands on my ass, said "I love you", and kissed me. Then the other day I was telling him good night and he ran his hand from my chest down my leg and came extremely close to touching my dick.

  41. #541

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Not really incest since he is my step-dad but I'm obsessed with him to the point of it being a little creepy. I won't deny it. I've talked about him before.

    He's about 6'1, and a dark skinned Mexican. He's in his mid-50s, and he's got a hot, chubby body with hair sprinkled around his body. I have been lucky enough to see almost every inch of his body because I have seen him naked a ton of times. He used to go in our jacuzzi completely naked, and I would spy through my window with binoculars. There is also a crack in the seal of his bathroom door that is just wide enough to see inside. When he shaves, he does it naked, and he stand directly in front of the crack. I can see everything. He has an insane amount of dark, pubic hair. It's really long, and curly. He has a dark, thick uncut cock. It's not too long, but it's definitely thick. I've seen him jacking off more than once, and still try to catch him to this day, but it's been a long time. He still jacks off because I find cum stains in his underwear. When he pulls his skin back, his cock head is really red.

    It's hot!!!

  42. #542
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    MMemphis
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    If there any family guys(father/son, brothers, cousins, uncle/nephew or whatever), who still play together, want company & aren't to bad of a drive from western TN, send me a message

  43. #543
    Slut
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    240

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Any Dads need me let 'me' know.

  44. #544

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBear View Post
    Not really incest since he is my step-dad but I'm obsessed with him to the point of it being a little creepy. I won't deny it. I've talked about him before.

    He's about 6'1, and a dark skinned Mexican. He's in his mid-50s, and he's got a hot, chubby body with hair sprinkled around his body. I have been lucky enough to see almost every inch of his body because I have seen him naked a ton of times. He used to go in our jacuzzi completely naked, and I would spy through my window with binoculars. There is also a crack in the seal of his bathroom door that is just wide enough to see inside. When he shaves, he does it naked, and he stand directly in front of the crack. I can see everything. He has an insane amount of dark, pubic hair. It's really long, and curly. He has a dark, thick uncut cock. It's not too long, but it's definitely thick. I've seen him jacking off more than once, and still try to catch him to this day, but it's been a long time. He still jacks off because I find cum stains in his underwear. When he pulls his skin back, his cock head is really red.

    It's hot!!!
    Very hot, yes sir.

    When a son is an adult and well into adulthood even better, the idea of a father making an advance or vice versa and something happening really turns me on.

    I"ve gone through periods where I was so attracted to my dad that when I jerked off thinking about him my wad practically hit the ceiling. And yet it's been a few years before I've felt any attraction.

    It's not something I'd ever pursue but it's hot to read about other guys talking about this subject.

  45. #545

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I love the idea and started posting a blog about it. I would love to hear from more guys about this genre.

    daddyandboy(dot)blogspot(dot)com

  46. #546
    Slut
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    280

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    More pictures that remind me of dad. This time my dad's cock. His pipi as he caled it.

    Dadís pipi. I only saw it limp. But it was really big. I remember thinking, ďDamn why didnít I inherit that?Ē. It was beautiful. Light tan colored, wrinkly and lots of foreskin overhang. The overhand formed an impressive nipple like extension over the head. Very eye catching.

    I imagine exploring it with my tongue. How nice it would be to taste my dadís foreskin:


    Never saw the cockhead. Never saw it hard. Always wondered what it would like hard. Because of the considerable overhang I think that the foreskin would probably cover the cockhead when hard.

    I imagine dadís pipi looked not too different than this:



    or perhaps like this:



    In any case the thing I would do is this:



    I would bury my face in dadís crotch and suck that pipi until it exploded in my mouth. Dad's thick come in my mouth. Delicious!


  47. #547
    Virgin WestGaBoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Carrollton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    44

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Can anybody who has ever done this for real IM me on my yahoo account? Wanna swap stories.

  48. #548
    Slut coop68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    200

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    ^ Wanna tell us your stories here?



    Please?

  49. #549
    Slut countryfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Mt. Vernon
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    150

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    Everytime I see my dad, I always still think about him. I know I have talked about it several times in here, but I just can't help lusting after my own father! I wear my dad's underwear to help me knowing that he has worn then and I am wearing them, my cock and balls in the same pouch where his cock and balls were, so hot! I wish me and my own dad could have sex so bad. I have always wanted it!

  50. #550

    Re: Father-Son Incest

    I find the idea of sex with my father a huge turn-off. Never had the desire.

    But I have always wanted a father/son or brother/brother duo to use me. I wouldn't want them to have sex with each other, but it would be hot for a father to fuck me and then instruct his son while the son was fucking me. I swear if the son was 21 or older, I'd do it.

    But how on earth would you ever make something like that happen? I'd never ever put an ad out for something like that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.