JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 800 of 839 FirstFirst ... 795799800801805 ... LastLast
Results 39,951 to 40,000 of 41927
  1. #39951

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by You Cant See Me View Post
    Gotta agree that Alex Riley is one finee man

    But damn this photo of Ryder:


    I am dying to see his ass exposed one day. I am sooo hot for Zack!!!

  2. #39952
    Porn Star Ganymede4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    489

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    I love Alex Riley and Evan Bourne. Evan NEEDS some trunk to show what he got. LOL

  3. #39953
    Slut wwefan77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Laredo, TX
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    212

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    Anyone watch impact wrestling. Jesse Sorensen got his ass exposed by Kid Kash

  4. #39954

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    Here the capture I made and posted on my & friends twitter account (hot_wrestlers) from Jesse Sorensen ass exposing: http://twitpic.com/6boi72 & the man itself: http://twitpic.com/6bl9nn


  5. #39955

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Glamazon View Post
    Here the capture I made and posted on my & friends twitter account (hot_wrestlers) from Jesse Sorensen ass exposing: http://twitpic.com/6boi72 & the man itself: http://twitpic.com/6bl9nn

    Wow..thank you. If the other guys kept pulling the trunks further, he would have had a nice view od Sorensen's a-hole.

  6. #39956

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by You Cant See Me View Post
    Gotta agree that Alex Riley is one finee man

    But damn this photo of Ryder:


    Damn!

    He is so hot...

  7. #39957
    Sex God jerome66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    848

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jtc0331 View Post
    I'm fucking loving Alex Riley lately. He's like that hot piece of ass Jock from High School that you wanted to fuck so hard every time you saw him.

    Love your description and I 100% agree!! He's just one delicious slab of prime All-American beef!!

  8. #39958
    Slut wwefan77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Laredo, TX
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    212

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    Randy Orton vs. Ted Dibiase on smackdown was so HOT





    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails normal_SD_627_Photo_063.jpg   normal_SD_627_Photo_066.jpg   normal_SD_627_Photo_059.jpg   thumb_SD_627_Photo_069.jpg   thumb_SD_627_Photo_070.jpg  


  9. #39959
    Slut wwefan77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Laredo, TX
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    212

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    My favorite one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hot.jpg  

  10. #39960

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jtc0331 View Post
    I'm fucking loving Alex Riley lately. He's like that hot piece of ass Jock from High School that you wanted to fuck so hard every time you saw him.
    He is a part of my current top 3!
    I know his song may be called Say It to My Face, but I always imagine it to be Spray It On My Face! That is exactly what I would want him to do! lol

  11. #39961

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlewatcher View Post
    Wow..thank you. If the other guys kept pulling the trunks further, he would have had a nice view od Sorensen's a-hole.
    No problem, watch out my & friends twittersite for some more trunk pulling and a another wardrobe malfunction from former wwe/fcw wrestler Jon Cutler We try also to make & get a kinky interview w/ Cutler

  12. #39962

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by wwefan77 View Post
    Randy Orton vs. Ted Dibiase on smackdown was so HOT





    IKR! all the legacy guys always try and put on a sexshow for us and when they fight each other its like a domsub porno!

  13. #39963

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by wwefan77 View Post
    My favorite one
    wow I have no words. just. . .. . DAMN WHY CAN`T THIS HAPPEN EVERY NIGHT(I mean aside from in their bedroom)!

  14. #39964
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Palace of Wisdom
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    1,059

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    Dibiase deserves a push. His ass deserves a rimjob.

  15. #39965

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Glamazon View Post
    No problem, watch out my & friends twittersite for some more trunk pulling and a another wardrobe malfunction from former wwe/fcw wrestler Jon Cutler We try also to make & get a kinky interview w/ Cutler
    Oh I am looking forward to that....

  16. #39966
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    436

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    Ever wondered how much TNA is paying its roster? Have some answers...

    Power Slam Magazine in the UK is reporting some very interesting salary figures for the TNA Knockouts.

    According to their sources, Christy Hemme and Mickie James are the only ones under guaranteed contracts. Not only that, but get ready for this: both Hemme and James are making over $100,000 yearly.

    There was no information on what exactly James' figures are, but Hemme recently signed a 3-year deal with TNA that will pay her an unbelievable $175,000 a year. This is surreal considering the most she does these days is ring announce. It's believed that Eric Bischoff helped her get the deal, as Bischoff is a big fan of Hemme's.

    Hemme's reported salary has drawn criticism from colleagues as they feel it's exorbitant for a non-wrestling female personality. The Wrestling Observer's Dave Meltzer could not confirm the exact figures, but did say that her deal definitely made her the highest-paid female in the company's 9-year history, even moreso than James, who actually wrestles. It's believed James makes somewhere around $125-$150,000 a year.

    The salary for every other TNA Knockout is a stark contrast to the bank Hemme and James are making. None of the other women are under guaranteed deals and only get paid when they work. Velvet Sky is making the most of all the other Knockouts, and she's only getting paid $600 per appearance. Most of the women are only making $300 per appearance, barely more than the referees, who make $250 an appearance.

    TNA recently honored Sky's request to bump her fee up from $300 to $600, but she seems to be an exception to the rule. Gail Kim, Shelly Martinez, and Awesome Kong all left the company because TNA refused to pay them more than $300 an appearance.

    What makes the low pay for the Knockouts even more damning is that TNA only covers plane tickets. The talent have to pay for their own transportation, lodging, wardrobe, and medical expenses.

    Former TNA Knockout Taylor Wilde told a famous story a few years ago where she had to still work a normal day-job because her TNA money was so little despite her being the Knockouts Champion. A fan walked into the Pacific Sunwear where she worked and recognized her. The customer/fan asked her, "Aren't you the TNA Knockouts Champion? What are you doing working here?" Wilde immediately quit the job out of shame. Wilde was released from TNA in December 2010 and retired from wrestling shortly after to return to college.

    Daffney is also in the middle of suing the company because they wouldn't cover her medical expenses after she was severely injured by a very green wrestler from Team 3D's wrestling camp in Florida.

    TNA wrestler Jesse Neal also recently revealed on Twitter that he and his fiancee are on food stamps because his TNA pay is so little, it doesn't help him with monthly expenses.

    Meanwhile, TNA is paying their ring announcer $175,000 a year

  17. #39967

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    ^ All that money, and Mickie still has to beg for scraps for her "new" album? (That no one really wants to hear.)

  18. #39968
    JUB Addict matt1980111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,456

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    I wonder how much the WWE girls are getting paid. I'd leave TNA if I were making that little too.

    The girls and rookies are getting $300 per appearance while has-beens like Flair and Co are probably making thousands per appearance. How much sense does that make?

  19. #39969
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    436

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by matt1980111 View Post
    I wonder how much the WWE girls are getting paid.
    It varies wildly. The strength of a WWE contract is that everyone is on guaranteed money but the actual sum they take home can be greater than their downside guarantee depending on how many house shows they work, how many PPV they work and how their merchandise sells. Downside wise the general agreed upon thought is that you’re looking at a minimum of $25k per annum for anyone on the active roster but when you factor in everything else I’d imagine the diva’s are probably at about $30k+ per annum as a baseline. Of course you have to deduct other costs from that though.

    It should be noted though that it’s believed Beth Phoenix has a $100k downside and I suspect Mickie was easily taking home six figures before she left WWE. And there have been reports that Trish took home seven figures when she was fulltime which would have put her on a similar pay scale as main event guys in the company.

    Quote Originally Posted by matt1980111 View Post
    The girls and rookies are getting $300 per appearance while has-beens like Flair and Co are probably making thousands per appearance. How much sense does that make?
    Flair and co. will be on guaranteed money and easily demanding at least mid-high six figures per annum.

  20. #39970
    JUB Addict MystikWizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Baltimore
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,697

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    It's called getting out of the wrestling business if you can't tolerate the politics. And I have heard for a while now that Hemme's salary is inexcusable compared to the rest of the roster. I think Lilian Garcia made less than 100,000 at one point and that was reasonable since she only worked Raw and PPV's and did not do House Shows.

    And because the fans will not allow any organization to rise and become a key player if it doesn't have the WWE initials attached, the entire American market has been completely fucked over.

    The fans are the ones that only have themselves to blame on why there aren't any other major companies around.
    Telling it like it is.

  21. #39971
    The Danger Zone. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Riverdale
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    8,649
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    The fans are the ones that only have themselves to blame on why there aren't any other major companies around.
    Now that's not totally true given the fact that TNA is not really offering a comparable alternative anymore. The heyday of WCW was in part because they had the big names that people wanted to see, but the other big part was that they had other talent that made you stick around as well - and they PROMOTED that talent, they didn't move it to the backburner - at least at the start.

    I'm kind of happy that ROH - among some select others - remains relatively underground at this point, though you can easily tell that the "big 2" are taking notice of their various talents.
    "Iíve been in the Danger Zone, east of the Pacific Ocean,

    west of London England, south of Mars, and north of Hell..."

  22. #39972
    Sex God pmgunnerxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Claymont
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    530

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MystikWizard View Post
    It's called getting out of the wrestling business if you can't tolerate the politics. And I have heard for a while now that Hemme's salary is inexcusable compared to the rest of the roster. I think Lilian Garcia made less than 100,000 at one point and that was reasonable since she only worked Raw and PPV's and did not do House Shows.

    And because the fans will not allow any organization to rise and become a key player if it doesn't have the WWE initials attached, the entire American market has been completely fucked over.

    The fans are the ones that only have themselves to blame on why there aren't any other major companies around.
    I have to disagree a little. You can't blame the fans for there being no other major companies. In some cases WWE has gone out of their way to crush other promotions usually by poaching talent. In addition some of the other promotions couldn't get it together internally either on the business end or with booking/writing.

    TNA is a great example of that last point. I haven't heard a single person not say that TNA has some huge talents on their roster (MCMGs, AJ, Beer Money, and more) but the booking/writing is just horrible.

    ROH just needs a good tv deal and I suspect without Vince grabbing all their talent they could become a player. Two problems WWE has already started taking their talent and tv deals they get have been horrible.

  23. #39973
    JUB Addict matt1980111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,456

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pmgunnerxx View Post
    I have to disagree a little. You can't blame the fans for there being no other major companies. In some cases WWE has gone out of their way to crush other promotions usually by poaching talent. In addition some of the other promotions couldn't get it together internally either on the business end or with booking/writing.

    TNA is a great example of that last point. I haven't heard a single person not say that TNA has some huge talents on their roster (MCMGs, AJ, Beer Money, and more) but the booking/writing is just horrible.

    ROH just needs a good tv deal and I suspect without Vince grabbing all their talent they could become a player. Two problems WWE has already started taking their talent and tv deals they get have been horrible.
    Yup. I agree 100%. TNA can't blame WWE for the way things are going in that company. They only have themselves to blame.

  24. #39974
    JUB Addict MystikWizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Baltimore
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,697

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by matt1980111 View Post
    Yup. I agree 100%. TNA can't blame WWE for the way things are going in that company. They only have themselves to blame.
    If fans won't give the company a chance, and to be honest, the fans never did give TNA a chance ... then no other competition will arise and yes, they most definitely have themselves to blame.

    If the fans truly tuned in and gave TNA a chance, we would have seen their ratings near a 2.5 or higher ... on Monday nights when they were on head to head.

    But they never reached that point because fans are loyal to the company that has the WWE initials attached to it, regardless of how good or awful the show is. Back when TNA was on Monday nights, they were making an effort. If the fans would have given the show a chance, you would have seen a more adult product, the extra attendance would have boosted revenue in the company, and you would have seen that money invested in the product.

    Instead, TNA was trashed by the diehard WWE fans because out of some misplaced loyalty, competition was arising ... and they couldn't stand to see that happen to their precious company.

    So it is no surprise the company is in the shape it is today. It's a classic case of "What came first ... the chicken or the egg". It is my position that the overwhelming number of wrestling fans never gave TNA a chance, while the WWE loyalists thought it would be funny to trash the organization to High Hell, simply because it was not the company that had the WWE initials. And because of that, the entire industry has suffered.

    Now, the company figures there really is no use putting any effort into the show because the WWE fans aren't really interested in competition. That is why I take great delight in seeing the industry die a little more each and every year ... knowing the fans did it to themselves.
    Telling it like it is.

  25. #39975
    JUB Addict matt1980111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,456

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    ^I completely disagree. TNA had it's chance and was doing quite well. Then all of a sudden, it became WCW 2.0.

    Moving to Monday was one of TNA's biggest mistakes. It never had the stability or following to try and compete with the WWE. And it ended up making them look like complete fools.

    On top of that horrible mistake, TNA (around the same time) filled their slots with a bunch of WWE hasbeens. WWE hasbeens that haven't been on TV in years!

    And then on top of that, the booking! The booking was horrible!

    If I was in charge, I would have never signed all those old WWECWCW people and moved to Monday. I would have focused all my energy, time, money and effort on pushing those newer, younger talent.

    I understand the thought process behind wanting to bring in familliar faces. However, that thought process eventually traps you. Because you'll be trying to create a following by riding WWE's coattails.

    You can't compete with the WWE. So don't. Offer something different. Something fresh. In siging all those older talents, TNA essentially buried the best things they had going for them: X Division, Knockouts Division and Tag Team Division.

    They lost sight of that and that's why the product pretty much sucks now.

  26. #39976

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by robertstar View Post
    Ever wondered how much TNA is paying its roster? Have some answers...

    Power Slam Magazine in the UK is reporting some very interesting salary figures for the TNA Knockouts.

    According to their sources, Christy Hemme and Mickie James are the only ones under guaranteed contracts. Not only that, but get ready for this: both Hemme and James are making over $100,000 yearly.

    There was no information on what exactly James' figures are, but Hemme recently signed a 3-year deal with TNA that will pay her an unbelievable $175,000 a year. This is surreal considering the most she does these days is ring announce. It's believed that Eric Bischoff helped her get the deal, as Bischoff is a big fan of Hemme's.

    Hemme's reported salary has drawn criticism from colleagues as they feel it's exorbitant for a non-wrestling female personality. The Wrestling Observer's Dave Meltzer could not confirm the exact figures, but did say that her deal definitely made her the highest-paid female in the company's 9-year history, even moreso than James, who actually wrestles. It's believed James makes somewhere around $125-$150,000 a year.

    The salary for every other TNA Knockout is a stark contrast to the bank Hemme and James are making. None of the other women are under guaranteed deals and only get paid when they work. Velvet Sky is making the most of all the other Knockouts, and she's only getting paid $600 per appearance. Most of the women are only making $300 per appearance, barely more than the referees, who make $250 an appearance.

    TNA recently honored Sky's request to bump her fee up from $300 to $600, but she seems to be an exception to the rule. Gail Kim, Shelly Martinez, and Awesome Kong all left the company because TNA refused to pay them more than $300 an appearance.

    What makes the low pay for the Knockouts even more damning is that TNA only covers plane tickets. The talent have to pay for their own transportation, lodging, wardrobe, and medical expenses.

    Former TNA Knockout Taylor Wilde told a famous story a few years ago where she had to still work a normal day-job because her TNA money was so little despite her being the Knockouts Champion. A fan walked into the Pacific Sunwear where she worked and recognized her. The customer/fan asked her, "Aren't you the TNA Knockouts Champion? What are you doing working here?" Wilde immediately quit the job out of shame. Wilde was released from TNA in December 2010 and retired from wrestling shortly after to return to college.

    Daffney is also in the middle of suing the company because they wouldn't cover her medical expenses after she was severely injured by a very green wrestler from Team 3D's wrestling camp in Florida.

    TNA wrestler Jesse Neal also recently revealed on Twitter that he and his fiancee are on food stamps because his TNA pay is so little, it doesn't help him with monthly expenses.

    Meanwhile, TNA is paying their ring announcer $175,000 a year
    Wow!!! That is beyond rediculous!! Actual wrestlers are making minimum wage while a ring announcer is making six figures. How the hell is that fair??

  27. #39977

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    it isn't fair...but its what happens when TNA chooses to hire people who used to work for WWE
    Layla Love always.
    Cena please sit on my face right now.
    R.I.P Jetski my amazing angel. Could never have had a better dog!

  28. #39978

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    Dolph showing his guns


  29. #39979

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    I've never, EVER wanted to be a waiter until now.

  30. #39980
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    436

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MystikWizard View Post
    If fans won't give the company a chance, and to be honest, the fans never did give TNA a chance ... then no other competition will arise and yes, they most definitely have themselves to blame.

    If the fans truly tuned in and gave TNA a chance, we would have seen their ratings near a 2.5 or higher ... on Monday nights when they were on head to head.

    But they never reached that point because fans are loyal to the company that has the WWE initials attached to it, regardless of how good or awful the show is. Back when TNA was on Monday nights, they were making an effort. If the fans would have given the show a chance, you would have seen a more adult product, the extra attendance would have boosted revenue in the company, and you would have seen that money invested in the product.

    Instead, TNA was trashed by the diehard WWE fans because out of some misplaced loyalty, competition was arising ... and they couldn't stand to see that happen to their precious company.

    So it is no surprise the company is in the shape it is today. It's a classic case of "What came first ... the chicken or the egg". It is my position that the overwhelming number of wrestling fans never gave TNA a chance, while the WWE loyalists thought it would be funny to trash the organization to High Hell, simply because it was not the company that had the WWE initials. And because of that, the entire industry has suffered.

    Now, the company figures there really is no use putting any effort into the show because the WWE fans aren't really interested in competition. That is why I take great delight in seeing the industry die a little more each and every year ... knowing the fans did it to themselves.
    And the thing that you never seem to accept is that is the responsibility (or job) of TNA to give people a reason to watch and they have failed and continue to fail to do that. That theyíre a wrestling company does not mean that audiences will instantly gravitate to and stay with them they have to work for that audience and they havenít done that. You like to roll out this ĎWWE sheepí argument but what you conveniently forget is that the WWE has spent decades building up their reputation, brand and audience and that is why an audience gravitates to them and stays with them. TNA havenít put in the work to build a brand or an audience or a (positive) reputation and as a result they havenít grown as a company.

    Before making these weak defences of TNA you should stop and take a look back into the history of professional wrestling. The 80ís boom didnít happen overnight. It took years of work from Vince McMahon and the WWF as a whole before it took off and it took massive investment and huge risks (both creatively and financially) to make it work. If you look at the explosion of WCW in the early-90ís and the exact same thing is true. It didnít happen overnight and it took a lot of work and both creative and financial risks to make it happen. The WWF Attitude Era boom again didnít happen overnight and again took huge creative and financial risks to work. TNA threw money at Hogan and Bischoff and that was it. There was no real creative investment or risk and they (and seemingly you) expected it all to just click into place overnight. Thatís not how it works and will never be how it worked.

  31. #39981
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    436

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tyeharris View Post
    I've never, EVER wanted to be a waiter until now.
    You and me both.

  32. #39982
    Slut The WWE B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    231

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    Well I've taken a week or two off from blogging but I'm back. First post is my SummerSlam review. Not only that but I've posted a SummerSlam gallery of the sexiest bits.

    Here's a taster.







    So to check out all the other images (there's 40+) click here and please read my review!
    For all things WWE from a complete B, check out www.thewweb.com!

  33. #39983
    Slut The WWE B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    231

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    And then there is this week's RAW. Again, please read my recap and here is a sexy gallery for RAW!

    A taster:







    Many more in the gallery.
    And pretty please read the recap :P
    For all things WWE from a complete B, check out www.thewweb.com!

  34. #39984

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    Glad someone finally capped that Miz commercial. He is so hot

    Thanks.

  35. #39985
    Jtc0331
    Guest

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJoeyRhodes View Post
    Well I've taken a week or two off from blogging but I'm back. First post is my SummerSlam review. Not only that but I've posted a SummerSlam gallery of the sexiest bits.

    Here's a taster.



    So to check out all the other images (there's 40+) click here and please read my review!
    Thanks so much for that! I want Miz's big ass on my face so bad.

  36. #39986
    JUB Addict MystikWizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Baltimore
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,697

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by matt1980111 View Post
    ^I completely disagree. TNA had it's chance and was doing quite well. Then all of a sudden, it became WCW 2.0.
    I agree. However, that was only after they gave up when the fans decreed that the WWE will be the only shop in town. It is the classic case of the Walmart mentality ... BIGGER is BETTER.

    Moving to Monday was one of TNA's biggest mistakes. It never had the stability or following to try and compete with the WWE. And it ended up making them look like complete fools.
    I am not so sure it was a horrible mistake, frankly. You are looking at it from the approach that their sole goal was to try and overtake WWE by being on Monday nights. From their point of view ... what better chance to get an overwhelming number of people aware that your product exists then to place it on when the most people are actually watching wrestling?

    Even if you allow people to sample your product and get a few thousand fans, that is better than staying on Thursday nights when nobody watches wrestling, and aren't going to start watching wrestling at that time.

    I don't think the overwhelming number of the entire wrestling fanbase is even aware of TNA's existence. And they were never going to be made aware unless you reached out to them when they were actually sitting down and watching wrestling.

    So no, I don't think that was a bad decision to do what they did at all. Everyone is looking at it from a juvenile approach ("Yeah, can you believe TNA was stupid enough to try and overtake WWE going head to head with them? LOL!") when that is a rather simplistic mentality to take when approaching this topic.


    On top of that horrible mistake, TNA (around the same time) filled their slots with a bunch of WWE hasbeens. WWE hasbeens that haven't been on TV in years!
    And what's your point? How is that any different than Vince McMahon going out and getting focus groups to try and determine why all of his old fans have left him and aren't sticking around for what he is offering now?

    TNA figured maybe they would capture a group of older WWE fans who have stopped watching wrestling because the people who they grew up watching were not on anymore. Maybe doing this and offering personalities that people grew up watching would offer a clear alternative to WWE programming, which is struggling to actually make any new stars nowadays because they try to make people care about a Joe Schmo who is wrestling without giving him a gimmick, or any time to actually speak on the mic to get himself over with the audience.

    The problem TNA had is that they underestimated the number of older fans who simply stopped watching wrestling altogether. That is why this experiment didn't work. They assumed a large amount of older fans who grew up on these guys were still sticking by WWE and watching wrestling ... albeit they were disgruntled with what WWE was offering. In actuality, almost all of the older fans have moved on and stopped watching altogether.

    That was where TNA made a miscalculation. But who had any concrete data on this, without them trying the experiment? Sounds like they deserve credit for making the effort, if you ask me.

    And then on top of that, the booking! The booking was horrible!

    If I was in charge, I would have never signed all those old WWECWCW people and moved to Monday. I would have focused all my energy, time, money and effort on pushing those newer, younger talent.
    Yep. Younger talent nobody is going to give a shit about because they have nobody familiar that people will connect to. If somebody channel surfs and they happen to come across another wrestling company with a bunch of Joe Shmo's wrestling ... that they aren't familiar with ... not to mention the most important factor, that the show does not have the WWE initials on it ... then you are doomed from the start. So you can have fun pushing all this younger talent and thinking it is going to make a lick of difference. I assure you, it wouldn't have.

    It all goes back to the WWE initials, brand familiarity with the audience, and the Walmart mentality expectation of fans. That is what drives this entire thing.

    I understand the thought process behind wanting to bring in familliar faces. However, that thought process eventually traps you. Because you'll be trying to create a following by riding WWE's coattails.
    They offered a more adult product than what WWE offered, but it didn't matter to fans because I dare say that a majority of the casual wrestling fanbase never bothered to even sample TNA because it wasn't WWE.

    I do agree that TNA doesn't do enough to separate it from looking like the WWE. But in the big scheme of things, this isn't important because of branding and imaging like I mentioned above.
    You can't compete with the WWE. So don't. Offer something different. Something fresh. In siging all those older talents, TNA essentially buried the best things they had going for them: X Division, Knockouts Division and Tag Team Division.
    And now, they clearly aren't as the towel has been thrown in on their part. Again, their strategy was to reach out to older disgruntled fans who have clearly left. Let's say they don't do that and only feature younger talent ... are you telling me that TNA would be in better financial shape today then if they didn't?

    Please explain your logic if that is the position you are taking. And please point out the hook in why you feel fans would all of a sudden start watching TNA with a bunch of unknowns on the show .. in a small arena, when you have an established brand like WWE out there.


    They lost sight of that and that's why the product pretty much sucks now.
    I agree that the product sucks. However, I think the product sucks simply because the towel was thrown in on their part since fans never gave them a chance ... so now everyone is simply collecting a paycheck since the fans have pretty much determined that the only wrestling company that matters is WWE.
    Telling it like it is.

  37. #39987

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    WWE's younger guys and random indy wrestlers differ because WWE's younger crop do have a following, and it could be expanded upon if they used and booked them right. But all they do now is push the same guys, I mean they just brought back Kevin freakin Nash. I have no desire to watch him and his involvement has really slowed down (even more than before) CM Punk's rise to the top. Kofi could have made it to main event level, but they stopped pushing him midway through a feud with Randy Orton. I feel like they don't have faith in their younger guys, but the older ones are starting to get stale. Along with the product.

  38. #39988
    Sex God aj styles bitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    glasgow scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    807

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread



    Randy Orton Is Just The Sex

  39. #39989
    JUB Addict jeffhardylover8472's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Cape Breton Island
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,213

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    I recently found out that I will not be able to make it to the SmackDown live event in Halifax this year. Saying that, I have decided to donate my 2 tickets to the Children's Wish Foundation of Canada. Since I've already been to 2 events within the last 2 years, I figured I might as well give my seats to those who deserve them more.

  40. #39990
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    436

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    Sorry for the length folks...

    Quote Originally Posted by MystikWizard View Post
    From their point of view ... what better chance to get an overwhelming number of people aware that your product exists then to place it on when the most people are actually watching wrestling?
    This is like suggesting NBC should have launched The Voice on Wednesday and Thursday nights opposite American Idol because that’s when most people are already watching a singing contest.

    Quote Originally Posted by MystikWizard View Post
    Even if you allow people to sample your product and get a few thousand fans, that is better than staying on Thursday nights when nobody watches wrestling, and aren't going to start watching wrestling at that time.
    Who says nobody is going to watch wrestling on a Thursday night? TNA and Spike spent a lot on promoting the move to Monday nights when in reality they probably would have been much better served by spending that money on promoting the overall brand and a Thursday night ‘relaunch’ of the company. If you build it they will come. I can’t see any reason why if TNA and Spike had put the leg work in they couldn’t have (and still can’t) attract eyes to a Thursday night slot. Admittedly now it’ll take much more work and will require fixing the massive creative problems they’ve created for themselves but it’s not an impossible mission.

    Quote Originally Posted by MystikWizard View Post
    And what's your point? How is that any different than Vince McMahon going out and getting focus groups to try and determine why all of his old fans have left him and aren't sticking around for what he is offering now?
    Yes signing a group of former WWE stars who haven’t been on television in sometime is exactly the same as holding a focus group to find out why an audience doesn’t want to watch your show. So identical are these strategies that I really have to think before I can tell them apart…

    Quote Originally Posted by MystikWizard View Post
    That was where TNA made a miscalculation. But who had any concrete data on this, without them trying the experiment? Sounds like they deserve credit for making the effort, if you ask me.
    Anyone with even a basic breakdown of the average audience for Raw or perhaps anyone with eyes who goes to a WWE event or signing and looks at who makes up the audience there. Or perhaps someone who listened to any WWE statement on their evolving and changing audience and the data they provided to go along with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by MystikWizard View Post
    Yep. Younger talent nobody is going to give a shit about because they have nobody familiar that people will connect to. If somebody channel surfs and they happen to come across another wrestling company with a bunch of Joe Shmo's wrestling ... that they aren't familiar with ... not to mention the most important factor, that the show does not have the WWE initials on it ... then you are doomed from the start. So you can have fun pushing all this younger talent and thinking it is going to make a lick of difference. I assure you, it wouldn't have.
    This is a debatable point. I would agree that TNA needs some name recognition talent to hang their hats on but there’s an issue of how many of these guys you actually need and how to most effectively use them. The general problem TNA has is that they have too many of these over the hill guys not only on television but as the main focus of their shows. Its 2011 and arguably they’re biggest angle is Sting vs. Flair & Hogan and not only do those three men have a combined age of more than 170 it’s an angle that’s at least 15-20 years out of date. In this day and age who watches a wrestling show to see Sting vs. Flair or orders a PPV to see Sting vs. Hogan? And how is that ever going to be a sustainable audience?

    I think when people say TNA needs to get rid of the has been talents what they really mean is that TNA needs to shift their focus to the younger stars they have under contract. It’s all well and good using Hulk Hogan or Ric Flair’s name to attract a curious audience but you need to have a sustainable product beyond those names that isn’t dominated by those names at the expense of everyone else. What people really want to know is where is TNA’s Steve Austin? Where is their Goldberg? Where is Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart (circa early 90’s)? Where is the fresh young star or stars that is going to grab the audience and make them believe this is an exciting new product they have to watch?

    Beyond that can we also highlight just how terribly TNA has utilised the talent they do bring in. This is the company that managed to sign Jeff Hardy just a few months after he was arguably the hottest face star in WWE and one of the big central figures of their television show and how did they opt to debut him during their Monday night debut? In a throw away segment attached to forgettable X Division gimmick match buried in the first hour. It just defies all logic not to have made a huge deal over that signing at that point in time but focus all your energy and attention on Hogan and Bischoff.

    Quote Originally Posted by MystikWizard View Post
    They offered a more adult product than what WWE offered, but it didn't matter to fans because I dare say that a majority of the casual wrestling fanbase never bothered to even sample TNA because it wasn't WWE.
    They offered a more adult product in the sense that they had/have blood and bad language but that’s just window dressing and doesn’t change the fact that creatively their product is no more mature or adult than WWE’s. And this is another fundamental problem TNA have – they want to bill themselves as an adult alternative to WWE because they have blood and little bit more swearing but what they need to be doing is creating more mature and interesting storylines and then offering themselves up as an adult alternative to the PG WWE. It would also be helpful if they realised the Attitude Era was more than a decade ago now and its time to grow up but that’s another story completely…

    And people didn't bother to sample TNA because they weren't given a reason to. WCW managed to 'steal' the WWF audience by creating a show that fans had to see and by the same token WWF was able to win back that audience by creating an even better show that fans had to see. If TNA want a new audience to tune in then they have to serve up a show that excites people and makes them want to tune in.

    Quote Originally Posted by MystikWizard View Post
    And now, they clearly aren't as the towel has been thrown in on their part. Again, their strategy was to reach out to older disgruntled fans who have clearly left. Let's say they don't do that and only feature younger talent ... are you telling me that TNA would be in better financial shape today then if they didn't?

    Please explain your logic if that is the position you are taking. And please point out the hook in why you feel fans would all of a sudden start watching TNA with a bunch of unknowns on the show .. in a small arena, when you have an established brand like WWE out there.
    Firstly I would point out the obvious flaw in your argument – wrestling fans aren’t watching TNA. You’ve admitted that the campaign to attract the ‘old disgruntled fans’ didn’t work so my question to you would be how can you possibly contend that they’re better off financially, creatively and commercially now then before this campaign started (and I would pinpoint the signings of Hogan and Bischoff as the moment this started)?

    In truth if you take into account the money TNA spent promoting the move to Monday nights (and the commercial and financial cost of that move being a failure) and the salaries of Hogan, Bischoff and Flair already you’re looking at huge financial savings. The issue here is whether TNA could have sustained or grown their ‘pre-Hogan’ level or not. I think a focus on younger newer stars probably would have been the better strategy but I can say that because I’m not having to stake any money on it. I’ll admit that perhaps it might seem like the more high risk strategy to gamble on a new star catching fire and grabbing the audience’s attention but at the same time it’s also the much cheaper strategy.

    The real issue of contention here is whether or not you think Hogan, Bischoff etc. have shown a return on the considerable investment TNA has put into them and personally I don’t see anything that suggests they have.

    Quote Originally Posted by MystikWizard View Post
    I agree that the product sucks. However, I think the product sucks simply because the towel was thrown in on their part since fans never gave them a chance ... so now everyone is simply collecting a paycheck since the fans have pretty much determined that the only wrestling company that matters is WWE.
    Out of interest when do you think TNA threw in the towel? Presumably you think they were trying when they moved to Monday nights and I thought those Monday night shows were awful train wrecks with no coherent narrative or focus that were stuck in some horrible 90's timeloop rather than attempting to create a wrestling show that feels at home in this decade or better yet feels like its actually pushing the industry and the product forward.

  41. #39991

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffhardylover8472 View Post
    I recently found out that I will not be able to make it to the SmackDown live event in Halifax this year. Saying that, I have decided to donate my 2 tickets to the Children's Wish Foundation of Canada. Since I've already been to 2 events within the last 2 years, I figured I might as well give my seats to those who deserve them more.
    That is a really really smart and lovely move from you The little kids who can't afford that much for tickets will be happy

  42. #39992
    JUB Addict MystikWizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Baltimore
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,697

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tyeharris View Post
    I've never, EVER wanted to be a waiter until now.
    That appears to be a Cracker Barrell that Ziggler was at with the waitresses. Although I do question whether he would let a guy pose like that with him or not.
    Telling it like it is.

  43. #39993

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tyeharris View Post
    WWE's younger guys and random indy wrestlers differ because WWE's younger crop do have a following, and it could be expanded upon if they used and booked them right. But all they do now is push the same guys, I mean they just brought back Kevin freakin Nash. I have no desire to watch him and his involvement has really slowed down (even more than before) CM Punk's rise to the top. Kofi could have made it to main event level, but they stopped pushing him midway through a feud with Randy Orton. I feel like they don't have faith in their younger guys, but the older ones are starting to get stale. Along with the product.
    They rarely have any faith in the other talent, and its quite sad. I have no doubt that if some of the younger guys had a push, the crowd would eat it up. Like with Kofi, they will start giving a guy a push but then drop the feud completely.

  44. #39994

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    yeah, I feel like they did the same thing with Ted DiBiase when he had his mini feud with Orton.

  45. #39995

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    From Twitter Shelton Benjamin looking good as usual


  46. #39996

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    I'm doing w/ a good friend a interview w/ former FCW wrestler Jon Cutler ( http://twitpic.com/6bwc85 ) for my twitter site Hot_Wrestlers and we to ask when u have any kind kinky questions regarding wrestling we try to fit the questions in, because we will do in the September a Jon Cutler featuring special

    Send me the questions here or on twitter, we still need followers

  47. #39997
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    jacksonville
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    363

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    ok so apparently ashley massaro is wanting to get back in the ring.and wants to do it the right way now.here what she posted recently.

    "I've been yearning to mention this before-I want to be trained full time this time.not match per match like WWE. it's tougher to pick up that quick than any of u can understand,and I want to come back the best I can be like ever,and make u all proud," Massaro wrote.

    "Not many had to learn on the spot and I'm not making excuses.but I'm damn motivated and want to come back stronger,harder,and sicker than ever! I'm hoping y'all can understand that. I get trashed for botches or injuries wtf do u expect when u learn a move once right before tv and are on the road 330 days a year with no off time to train it's unrealistic. But I thank the women in WWE I worked with utmost respect to Lisa,Melina,Jillian,trish,and all the girls who tried to help on my off time and mostly Paul london,Brian Kendrick and matt hardy and Shane helms and all the guys really! The talent was so supportive and I'm ready to come back and make everybody proud especially my fans and supporters who appreciated the work I did do thanks to the help from the divas n fit n arn I love u guys for sticking by.

    "You will see me again like I said I'm coming back harder and stronger and TRAINED this time. lol they learned there lesson never did that 2 another After all the injuries and potential given ones that could've happened! I love my work with WWE don't get me wronge but I'm a fan like u guys and I know how it is and I know what people think, did I want to be amazing and wrestle like the vets absolutely but it takes time and I never got that chance.

    "Thanks for listening. The rest will be on a radio show I'm doing, I'll explain a lot for anybody interested.I f'ing love u guys thanks!!"

    to be honest i hope that she does train as hard as she says shes going to.i think that if she does she could have a lot of potential.
    what am i good at? haha!

  48. #39998
    JUB Addict MystikWizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Baltimore
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,697

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Glamazon View Post
    I'm doing w/ a good friend a interview w/ former FCW wrestler Jon Cutler ( http://twitpic.com/6bwc85 ) for my twitter site Hot_Wrestlers and we to ask when u have any kind kinky questions regarding wrestling we try to fit the questions in, because we will do in the September a Jon Cutler featuring special

    Send me the questions here or on twitter, we still need followers
    I'm sorry. Can you repeat that in English?
    Telling it like it is.

  49. #39999
    Sex God Men-are-yummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    803

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    I've been really craving Jericho lately. I wish he'd come back!!!!!

  50. #40000
    Virgin Serpentor29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    35

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Hot Pro Wrestling Thread

    I did tune in to the first TNA on monday back when they tried that and what did I see? Hogan Nash and Hall doing the "takeover" crap again. I said "oh shit i've time traveled to fifteen years ago!" then the rest of the show was more WCW stuff.

    TNA thought they could beat WWE on mondays by using the exact same tactics that worked for WCW years ago and it failed horribly and it deserved to!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.