JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    pepsilover
    Guest

    Raven was at the Maryland State Fair tonight!!!!




    ********PLEASE DONT BE MEAN!!***********
    ******IF YOU DO NOT LIKE RAVEN THEN DO NOT READ THIS****


    Well Raven Symone came to the Maryland State Fair tonight along with Lil J. I knew she was coming for about a month now and was bummed cause I was not going to be able to go see her because of work. But this past Sunday I got bronchitis and the doctor ordered me to take off this week. So I was soooo excited to hear them words come out of her mouth that she was going to write me a doctors note not to go to work.

    Well tonight was the night she was here and I dont feel sick anymore from being on these nasty antibiotics. So I decided to go by myself because I had no one to go with because Vanessa is in Ocean City. And she woulda been the only one that woulda probly went to a Raven concert.

    I got to the fair saw that small line for the concert and was like i'll come back in a few minutes cause I wanted to see what rides they have this year. For when I go back next week. And when I came back the line was about double in length. And it was only 5:00 pm and the concert did not start till after 7:00 pm. I am soo gald I decided to get in-line when I did because after I did it seems EVERYONE got in line. The line was zig zagging through the WHOLE fair. And our fair is really big.

    They finally decided to open the gates so everyone could get their standing place. It was an outside show on a small stage. They had about 100 seats in front of the stage but they were for VIPS only. So that bummed everyone out because no one knew how to become one. But when they opened them gates EVERYONE took off like they were running for their lives to get in front of that stage. And I was 1 of the first people there so I had an awesome spot!!!

    The show was awesome. The girl can sing her heart out and she sang every song. She looked amazing. Exactly like she does on Thats So Raven. They stated that there were almost 1,000 people there just to see her. But then again it only cost $6.00 to get into the fair and the concert was included lol. But whatever. These lil girls were all pushing and shoving trying to get to the front and I was NOT budging. I was totally squashed between these lil girls and this big man. His family and I kinda befriended each other and he pushed everyone away from us lol. There were some lil girls that had to be sent to the hospital from the heat and the fact that EVERYONE was more then elbow to elbow next to each other.

    But all in all it was definitely worth the money and I woulda paid more to see it because damn she can sing and dance like theres no tomar.

  2. #2
    Slut buster68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Tallahassee
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    267

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Raven was at the Maryland State Fair tonight!!!!

    Raven? wasn't she the little girl on the last season of The Cosby Show?

  3. #3
    Kuja
    Guest

    Re: Raven was at the Maryland State Fair tonight!!!!

    Quick, someone hand her "Bulimia For Dummies."

  4. #4
    Porn Star alaskaboy45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Alaska
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    384
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Raven was at the Maryland State Fair tonight!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Quick, someone hand her "Bulimia For Dummies."
    The Magic Hunter.

  5. #5
    pepsilover
    Guest

    Re: Raven was at the Maryland State Fair tonight!!!!

    You know what some people are really ignorant on this site. Kuja you do nothing but diss everything anyone else likes that you dont. Least I dont like Madonna that bitch cant sing, lip syncs her concert (the news in our area had proof from her dc show) and is just extremely over rated.

  6. #6
    Sex God sissyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Potosi MO
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    846

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Raven was at the Maryland State Fair tonight!!!!

    Not a fan but she seems nice. I watched part of "Cheetah Girls 2" tonight and she was real perky and fun. It's nice and refreshing that her bosses at Disney don't hassle her about her weight. And that she didn't grow up to be another child star casualty.
    It just goes to show you, No Matter Where You Go, There You Are...

  7. #7

    Re: Raven was at the Maryland State Fair tonight!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Quick, someone hand her "Bulimia For Dummies."
    Lmfaoooooooooooooo

    -dies-

  8. #8
    Kuja
    Guest

    Re: Raven was at the Maryland State Fair tonight!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by pepsilover View Post
    You know what some people are really ignorant on this site. Kuja you do nothing but diss everything anyone else likes that you dont. Least I dont like Madonna that bitch cant sing, lip syncs her concert (the news in our area had proof from her dc show) and is just extremely over rated.
    Regardless of what you say. Madonna = Most Successful Female Artist, Ever. So you can suck it.

  9. #9
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Wichita
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    507

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Raven was at the Maryland State Fair tonight!!!!

    She will be at the Kansas State fair too.
    To the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the world.

  10. #10

    Re: Raven was at the Maryland State Fair tonight!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Regardless of what you say. Madonna = Most Successful Female Artist, Ever. So you can suck it.
    Well, not to really get into the argument, but I think it's actually Mariah Carey. I know she's got the most number one singles out of any female artist in history--hell she's got more than Elvis and is one short of the Beatles--and I could be wrong, I need to double check, but I'm pretty sure she's sold the most albums too.

  11. #11
    Banned donnykabob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Ontariooo
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,794
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Raven was at the Maryland State Fair tonight!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by pepsilover View Post
    Least I dont like Madonna that bitch cant sing, lip syncs her concert (the news in our area had proof from her dc show) and is just extremely over rated.
    Lip syncs her concerts . . . have you ever seen her live? I have seen her perform tons of times on tv and you can tell it is live. You're a huge fan of Britney Spears, who I don't think I have ever seen a live performance from and never will. She is the most fake person out there in Hollywood these days. And Paris Hilton too is someone you jump for joy everytime you hear her name. There is no way that she has a better voice then Madonna, not even close. And she will definately be lip syncing.

  12. #12
    Kuja
    Guest

    Re: Raven was at the Maryland State Fair tonight!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sunoftheskye View Post
    Well, not to really get into the argument, but I think it's actually Mariah Carey. I know she's got the most number one singles out of any female artist in history--hell she's got more than Elvis and is one short of the Beatles--and I could be wrong, I need to double check, but I'm pretty sure she's sold the most albums too.
    Not sure about Number one singles, but most albums sold, it's Madonna.

    Wikipedia

    Third paragraph from the top. ^_^

  13. #13
    Back to Square 1
    springboksfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Denver
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,064
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Raven was at the Maryland State Fair tonight!!!!

    Stop the bullshit, boys. If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing!
    Hockey First!

  14. #14
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,094

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Raven was at the Maryland State Fair tonight!!!!

    I love Raven!! She was on the last theree seasons of The Cosby Show. "That's So Raven" is so funny.

    And Madonna IS the biggest selling female artist ever world-wide. Mariah has more billboard No.1's, but she is the 3rd best selling female worldwide (Best-sellinng in the USA though.). Nana Mouskouri is the 2nd world-wide, lol.

  15. #15
    Porn Star SimonSeven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    346

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Raven was at the Maryland State Fair tonight!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Quick, someone hand her "Bulimia For Dummies."
    LMAO..Kuja that was funny!! I can't beleive that Raven and Lindsay Lohan were roomies untill recently, now we know why Lindsay went through her "hungry" look..Raven was eating everything in the house!

  16. #16

    Re: Raven was at the Maryland State Fair tonight!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Not sure about Number one singles, but most albums sold, it's Madonna.

    Wikipedia

    Third paragraph from the top. ^_^
    I just found this on the Mariah wiki page too though:

    In 2000 the World Music Awards named Carey the best-selling female artist of all time, and she has recorded the most U.S. number-one singles for a female artist. In addition to her commercial accomplishments, she is well-known for her melismatic singing voice, vocal range, power (see vocal belting) and technical ability. However, some critics have said that Carey's efforts to showcase her vocal talents have been at the expense of communicating true emotion through song.
    Granted, that was 2000 they gave her the award, and Madonna could've sold more than her since then. Ack, I dunno.

  17. #17
    Something Kinda Oooh Aussieguy01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,005

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Raven was at the Maryland State Fair tonight!!!!

    Raven is such an amazing person , im glad she hasnt become a lindsay or hilary , i love her just the way she is , its great you got to see her pepsi!

  18. #18
    tourniquet
    Guest

    Re: Raven was at the Maryland State Fair tonight!!!!

    i lyke raven she is pretty & is very real not fake ... plastic is bad :P

  19. #19

    Re: Raven was at the Maryland State Fair tonight!!!!

    I like Raven too.I watched the Cheetah Girls 2 and she was great in it.


  20. #20
    I Heart Prince Hot Ginge xyboyms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Wichita KS
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,723

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Raven was at the Maryland State Fair tonight!!!!

    I love Raven as well!! Her show on the Disney channel is VERY funny! She's a really great comedienne and am looking forward to her future projects.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.