JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 245
  1. #101
    Theyoungman
    Guest

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    I find this thread alitte weird and just... gay! Lol

    Anyway. I hate my dad and I only met him once when I was about 6 for one day, so I can't say much, but lasty year my mom went to visit and see him. They made a video for me and my half brother to watch.

    I saw my dad in the video and I can swear to you that he is one of the hottest guys I have ever seen. I am jelous of him because he has the exact body I have always wanted (but never had) in myself and in otehr men.

    With that said, I am only attracted to his body and not him and I have never thought of jerking off with him before, but I think its because I dispise him, i guess.

    Anyway. I owuld only do it with another dad or family member that is not mine or a part of mine.

    I'm new here btw and just finished registering. This is my first post.
    Hi GUys!!

  2. #102
    Porn Star silverfoxbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    328

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    welcome to the boards - great post

  3. #103
    Slut
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Eastern
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    177

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    All the sons seem to be replying here, but what you dads? Ever wish to masturbate with your son? or have you done it? initiated it? Caught him masturbating on some occasion? Let's hear from the dads.

  4. #104
    HazeMaster
    Guest

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    Quote Originally Posted by jte_nc2000 View Post
    All the sons seem to be replying here, but what you dads? Ever wish to masturbate with your son? or have you done it? initiated it? Caught him masturbating on some occasion? Let's hear from the dads.
    Maybe we need to start a new thread: "Have you ever jerked off with your son?"

  5. #105
    Theyoungman
    Guest

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    LOl. Good one Haze master. I bet most guys here (if not all) don't have sons.

  6. #106
    ds_writr
    Guest

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    Its interesting that more guys have seemingly jerked of to their dad than with their dad. Although I suppose with more stay-at-home mothers these days, such would make sense.



    Its intriguing though in this modern age of the computer, cell phone and portable DVD player strapped to the back seat in most SUVs to think of how many people today are in fact masturbating to other family members? I would think with so much footage shot everywhere, there must be thousands of hours of half-nakie footage of dads, moms, (adult) daughter and sons.

    Like this clip which someone uploaded of their dad to YouTube:




    There are a lot of complicated "sexual" things happening when someone is watching their dad like this AND then wanting to share him with millions.

    One wonders how many loads were shot as his son rewound the tape from a family vacation? I would tend to think in today's passive-aggressive world, this technique of making a sexual object (not always a bad word) of another family member isn't even done in person anymore.

    I would think for every father and son who beat off together in the sauna, there is a dad somewhere beating off here to his (adult) son's cell phone boner pics that he took to share on the Internet. And an (adult) son may be laughing while watching dad's vacation footage - but then he puts in his order for a copy of it to watch again later and in private.


    Such a phenomenon must be increasingly common. For instance, the whole world has seen Paris Hilton blowing various guys.

    So you have to figure that her own father must have also seen or been tempted to see the pics, too.

    He may do it under the guise of "a father must know" (what the attorneys are all talking about) but what prevents a Mr. Hilton from downloading the clips from the Internet for later "fuller" examination. "Yes, those are my daughter's lips around that boy's cock! Suuure are..." (And well, you know the rest).

    I won't even get into my ponderings on the dads or (adult) sons of porn stars. I mean, how could they not be curious to know what's what under such circumstances?

    Even the son of the late "Hogan's Heroes" star, Bob Crane, was all hung up on his dad's cock as he was left the entire collection of his dad's homemade porn (what sort of a Will was that, by the way?).

    Wouldn't you think that if word of a well-hung "Cory" (oh, on some "Send A Pennilness Dude To College" jerk-off web site) got back to and around his home town, that the first thing any dad (who suspects it could be his son) would do would be to go to the site (which is being whispered around the home town locker rooms) like, www.watchthebonerofadudeincollegeshootcum.com , in order to make certain its not his kid (who happens to be on full scholarship, mind you) doing such things?

    And what exactly is he doing when he finds it? The old man just sits there? Crying? Do we really think "Cory's" dad would be sitting in front of the computer crying while watching 40 minutes of his son putting on a j/o web cam cumshot show?

    I reckon that technology has impacted the sexuality of many households.

  7. #107
    BrandonSBCA
    Guest

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    Quote Originally Posted by ds_writr View Post
    Its interesting that more guys have seemingly jerked of to their dad than with their dad. Although I suppose with more stay-at-home mothers these days, such would make sense.



    Its intriguing though in this modern age of the computer, cell phone and portable DVD player strapped to the back seat in most SUVs to think of how many people today are in fact masturbating to other family members? I would think with so much footage shot everywhere, there must be thousands of hours of half-nakie footage of dads, moms, (adult) daughter and sons.

    Like this clip which someone uploaded of their dad to YouTube:




    There are a lot of complicated "sexual" things happening when someone is watching their dad like this AND then wanting to share him with millions.

    One wonders how many loads were shot as his son rewound the tape from a family vacation? I would tend to think in today's passive-aggressive world, this technique of making a sexual object (not always a bad word) of another family member isn't even done in person anymore.

    I would think for every father and son who beat off together in the sauna, there is a dad somewhere beating off here to his (adult) son's cell phone boner pics that he took to share on the Internet. And an (adult) son may be laughing while watching dad's vacation footage - but then he puts in his order for a copy of it to watch again later and in private.


    Such a phenomenon must be increasingly common. For instance, the whole world has seen Paris Hilton blowing various guys.

    So you have to figure that her own father must have also seen or been tempted to see the pics, too.

    He may do it under the guise of "a father must know" (what the attorneys are all talking about) but what prevents a Mr. Hilton from downloading the clips from the Internet for later "fuller" examination. "Yes, those are my daughter's lips around that boy's cock! Suuure are..." (And well, you know the rest).

    I won't even get into my ponderings on the dads or (adult) sons of porn stars. I mean, how could they not be curious to know what's what under such circumstances?

    Even the son of the late "Hogan's Heroes" star, Bob Crane, was all hung up on his dad's cock as he was left the entire collection of his dad's homemade porn (what sort of a Will was that, by the way?).

    Wouldn't you think that if word of a well-hung "Cory" (oh, on some "Send A Pennilness Dude To College" jerk-off web site) got back to and around his home town, that the first thing any dad (who suspects it could be his son) would do would be to go to the site (which is being whispered around the home town locker rooms) like, www.watchthebonerofadudeincollegeshootcum.com , in order to make certain its not his kid (who happens to be on full scholarship, mind you) doing such things?

    And what exactly is he doing when he finds it? The old man just sits there? Crying? Do we really think "Cory's" dad would be sitting in front of the computer crying while watching 40 minutes of his son putting on a j/o web cam cumshot show?

    I reckon that technology has impacted the sexuality of many households.
    That older man that came up and shook the guy's hand was hot.

  8. #108
    sexyflipboi69
    Guest

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    no...that's just a disgusting idea.

  9. #109
    HazeMaster
    Guest

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    Quote Originally Posted by ds_writr View Post
    Its interesting that more guys have seemingly jerked of to their dad than with their dad. Although I suppose with more stay-at-home mothers these days, such would make sense.

    Its intriguing though in this modern age of the computer, cell phone and portable DVD player strapped to the back seat in most SUVs to think of how many people today are in fact masturbating to other family members? I would think with so much footage shot everywhere, there must be thousands of hours of half-nakie footage of dads, moms, (adult) daughter and sons.

    Like this clip which someone uploaded of their dad to YouTube:


    There are a lot of complicated "sexual" things happening when someone is watching their dad like this AND then wanting to share him with millions.

    One wonders how many loads were shot as his son rewound the tape from a family vacation? I would tend to think in today's passive-aggressive world, this technique of making a sexual object (not always a bad word) of another family member isn't even done in person anymore.

    I would think for every father and son who beat off together in the sauna, there is a dad somewhere beating off here to his (adult) son's cell phone boner pics that he took to share on the Internet. And an (adult) son may be laughing while watching dad's vacation footage - but then he puts in his order for a copy of it to watch again later and in private.

    I reckon that technology has impacted the sexuality of many households.
    As always, ds_writr, you give us much food for thought (for which we are extremely grateful as Thanksgiving time approaches)

    The context of the YouTube clip is interesting. The father seems to be performing at some amateur talent (or no-talent) contest and is certainly aware that his son (and probably several others) are recording his performance for possible future upload to the Internet--and Dad is getting off on it.


    And why shouldn't he? He keeps himself in good shape (any guesses as to how old father and son are?). He qualifies as an Otter (a hot furry slender Daddy), and he would certainly get lots of dollars stuffed inside his jockstrap if he repeated his performance at the Fur Ball.

    So humpy Dad is having fun and junior is recording it and now we are watching Dad's performance and deconstructing it from a gay perspective.

    I find the YouTube clip a turn-on because it shows an "ordinary" man (as opposed to a buffed porn god) celebrating his body and having a good time.

    Would that I were a fly on the wall as Father and Son share a few beers and replay their vacation tapes for the umteenth time while Mom and Sis are shopping at the mall.

  10. #110
    ds_writr
    Guest

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    not certain of all the details except that the upload was identified as
    my dad at the hairy chest contest (which are held on Carnival Cruise Line cruises - fun for the whole family, apparently).

  11. #111
    HazeMaster
    Guest

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    Quote Originally Posted by ds_writr View Post
    not certain of all the details except that the upload was identified as
    my dad at the hairy chest contest (which are held on Carnival Cruise Line cruises - fun for the whole family, apparently).
    Straights can have hairy chest contests and it's considered fun for the whole family

    When gay men (especially bears) have hairy chest contests, it's considered perversion.

    We have a double standard working here, and it's working against gay men

  12. #112
    ds_writr
    Guest

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    ^ That's because too many gay men have become nimbity-pimbits in recent decades.

  13. #113
    Porn Star silverfoxbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    328

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    Ds - great posts!

  14. #114

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    Please don't be offended, but even at a 4th grade level, most of us read the question, and were immediately asked if we ever jerked off with our OWN dad, since that was and is the forum question? Now, why you' re nervously laughing at all of us condescendingly about how you mis-read the TOPIC, tell us: What do any of us dads with or without sons have anything to the topic of this forum?

  15. #115
    HazeMaster
    Guest

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    Quote Originally Posted by silverfoxbear View Post
    Ds - great posts!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    What he said!


  16. #116
    HazeMaster
    Guest

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    Happy Thanksgiving Dads & Sons, Bears & Cubs, Chubs & Chasers

    Has reading this thread changed the way you view your family when you go home for the holidaze?

  17. #117
    BrandonSBCA
    Guest

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    Quote Originally Posted by HazeMaster View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving Dads & Sons, Bears & Cubs, Chubs & Chasers

    Has reading this thread changed the way you view your family when you go home for the holidaze?
    Not really. I still wouldn't even have any kind of sexual thought for my Father, but my Uncle....that's a different story.

  18. #118
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,583

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    yeah my whole father thing died....

    But my uncle, hell no, I want to have sex with him so bad. Yesterday he was in his van, he was supposed to go over to my house from the beach house, and he never left. I go outside to get into my car to drive over there, and he is sitting in his van with it off, I go up to the window and he says hey whats up and winks at me, and starts talking like he wanted me to do something with him. (He previously did some things to make me think he is bi, I wrote it down in this thread or maybe another) But everytime me and him get together it always gets interrupted by something, this time it didn't and he asked me want a ride? I said no, which was stupid I should have said yeah and said some stuff in the van but didn't. I will wait and see .

    I needed to get that out.

  19. #119
    Hot4SilvDads19
    Guest

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonSBCA View Post
    That older man that came up and shook the guy's hand was hot.
    haha! i noticed that also. he was a stud.

  20. #120
    Slut scubaboys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in the Caribbean Sea
    Posts
    149

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    Everyone to his own......


    "Life's a nude beach"

  21. #121
    Slut surfer8oy19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Modesto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    162

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    i would....dont no if i can contain myself from doing anything else either....

  22. #122
    Virgin
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    49

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    yes, when I was 12 and he wes my stepdad

  23. #123

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    When i was 14 i was in bed and i heard my dad go to his bed which was in the room next to mine. I started to hear the familiar sound of jacking off. I listened for what would of been 20 minutes as he sped up, then with a couple of small grunts he was done. I was rock hard and stroking my own cock the whole time, and even though i couldnt see him, it was one of my hottest wanking experiences growing up.

  24. #124
    JUB Addict hermanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,304
    Blog Entries
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    i agree with the comment about protesting too much. sounds like some kind of unresolved guilt entered into some of the somewhat exaggerated denunciations. things that are done by mutual consent of two people involving no others - can't find a problem there myself. as for me and my dad, we never communicated on anything, so it never occurred to me.
    ding

  25. #125
    HazeMaster
    Guest

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Storybook_Man View Post
    yeah my whole father thing died....

    But my uncle, hell no, I want to have sex with him so bad. Yesterday he was in his van, he was supposed to go over to my house from the beach house, and he never left. I go outside to get into my car to drive over there, and he is sitting in his van with it off, I go up to the window and he says hey whats up and winks at me, and starts talking like he wanted me to do something with him. (He previously did some things to make me think he is bi, I wrote it down in this thread or maybe another) But everytime me and him get together it always gets interrupted by something, this time it didn't and he asked me want a ride? I said no, which was stupid I should have said yeah and said some stuff in the van but didn't. I will wait and see .

    I needed to get that out.
    Thanks for the post.

    Sometimes I feel my entire 20's were spent saying "No" when I really wanted to say "Yes"

    We had a neighbor who I called my Uncle because he spent more time with me than my Dad and did more Dad-stuff with me

    He had a workshop with all sorts of tools and he was always building something or fixing something. I'd go over and hang out and try to talk "suggestively." But every time he seemed to pick up on my inuendos, I immediately froze and changed the subject.

    * sigh *

    If the young only knew. If the old only could.

  26. #126
    Sex God BigBoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    917
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    well, i never liked my dad,,neither sexually nor as father,,But my step dad well he is the hottest person i have ever seen..Sometimes when he kisses me on my cheeks out of affection i really pull him off,,i dont know why,,may be i feel guilty cuz the kind of feelings i hold for him,,i masturbated twice on the fantasy i have for him but the guilt after that made me pew,,,so i stopped doing so,,cuz whenver i fantasized him ,,my mom would usually appear in the picture with a shocked face,,,

    Now iam with my patner and as between him and me ,,,i act like that iam his son and i call him Dad somrtimes,,,but that is called foreplay..

    As for my stepdad he is having a nice mascular hairy body with nice piece of meat..lBig and thick,,i know this cuz he used to bath me when i was about 9 yrs old

  27. #127
    HazeMaster
    Guest

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    Father & son firefighters (from the same fire house)



    Think they ever jacked off together with the Brothers in the fire house showers?

  28. #128
    Theyoungman
    Guest

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    Quote Originally Posted by HazeMaster View Post
    Father & son firefighters (from the same fire house)



    Think they ever jacked off together with the Brothers in the fire house showers?
    Are you serious? Umm... I seriously don't know what to say. It looks homoerotic, but you can't judge from that photo...

  29. #129
    HazeMaster
    Guest

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    Happy New Year to all the guys who make this thread so freaking hot

    And to the newbies who will post their stories here in 2007




  30. #130
    Artboy
    Guest

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    I'm reading a lot of stuff about gross! - with your dad! sick!. Excuse me but this Thread is called " Daddies ............. "If the Daddy fantasy isnt in some way connected with actually doing it with your dad then I dont see why we dont just call it Mature men or older guys or Fogies or something else ?- Daddies -Get it sex with Dad or at least a Dad kind of figure

  31. #131
    okcnwarea
    Guest

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    I never have and don't want to

  32. #132
    Theyoungman
    Guest

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Artboy View Post
    I'm reading a lot of stuff about gross! - with your dad! sick!. Excuse me but this Thread is called " Daddies .............
    Umm... I don't think you read the title correctly. It clearly says "Dad"...

    Not daddies...

  33. #133
    Artboy
    Guest

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    Hey Dude! I mean The whole forum this thread is in is titled "Daddies etc etc. Sorry!
    So if peeps are grossed out by sex with Dad or Daddies why are they clicking in here at all?I was vibing on the fact people have to give their judgement about the subject - if they are not for it pass on by - no one is asking if one should do it . Past 18 if Dad and his son want to get it on its their business ( if Mom is still in the pic' there is a problem - I must admit!)- I really like the fact that the sons are able to get past the really prevalent gay ageism and can see their older dads as sexy and hot. I also really like the fact that it shows the breakdown of relating as role players - "Father " "Son" and instead as people with sexual needs and desires!

  34. #134
    Artboy
    Guest

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    Never did ! Never wanted to ! BUT....... I have two major fantasies that fit in here with the idea of stroking with Dad - If only Dad fit my bill!
    1. I am this totally smooth totally ripped up muscular little blonde stud muffin with no tan line 'cause i'm naked almost all the time. Like an Olympic gymnast. (The real me is 5'9" work out but no little stud muffin and need to shave to be totally smooth)2. I hook up with - at New York Jacks {( now temp defunct) - my favorite totally hot place - nude JO club -} an over 6' dark haired muscular DAD type. Beard or goatee - hairy pecs and stomach - large stiff piece and big balls. This Dad is deeply controlling and totally masculine and takes over my JO experience - controlling my erection and orgasm and submitting me to various types of punishment for failure to comply. Eventually he allows me to have an ejaculation before the other men who are watching. It is the most un-believable orgasm I've ever had.
    In fact something kinda like this happened with an older guy - lots of gray body hair naked in DocMarten boots and sleeveless flannel shirt - not a total hottee but he was into me and did a lot of chest and nipple play and got me off real good.
    so with Dad No! But with the ideal dad definately!!!

  35. #135
    Slut luckyass69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    rockaway, NY
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    294

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    What if it's not your dad like your uncle by law?

  36. #136
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,583

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    I have the chance of having sex with my uncle by law. Us getting blowjob or jerking off if a woman is doing it. I still have yet to get the nerve to try and push it, maybe when I actually find a girl who wants me and my uncle then I will try something or see what happens.

  37. #137
    Porn Star silverfoxbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    328

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    I want to jerk off with one of YOUR dads

  38. #138
    HazeMaster
    Guest

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    Quote Originally Posted by silverfoxbear View Post
    I want to jerk off with one of YOUR dads
    I second that emotion

  39. #139
    InkedNYC
    Guest

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    First of all, no - I've never jerked off with my dad and personally have no desire to.

    However, when I was about 14 or so, I remember being very curious about what my father was packing and, truthfully, from time to time I'd get turned on by the thought of it. One time, when I was going through that phase, my father and I had to share a hotel room. He fell asleep on his bed while I was watching TV in mine. My father is a heavy sleeper and tends to thrash (and you can hear him snore through the walls!). At some point he kicked the covers off and I could clearly see his cock and balls hanging out of the leg hole of his boxers. He was still snoring heavily - I was absolutely sure he was dead to the world, or else I never would have done what I was about to do - so I crawled along the ground between our beds until I was crouching right next to his. My head was level with his crotch. I got a closer look at his stuff, not so much in an erotic way but more in a "Huh, so that's what a grown-up looks like" way.

    I must have studied his crotch for a good five minutes. Part of me hoped he'd get hard in his sleep, and part of me knew I would die if that ever happened. Again, my feelings toward that were both "I want to see how big he is so I can have an idea of how big I will be" and, well ... I wanted to see a hard cock. (He never got hard.)

    I may have jerked off that night or I may not have; I don't recall. During that period in my life I read a lot of Nifty stories about brothers and uncles, but I outgrew that fetish pretty quickly. Looking back, I'm not really that ashamed about the whole thing. It's tough being 14 and not only going through puberty but also having different thoughts about sexual attraction than your friends. At that point I'd never done anything with another boy, so I feel pretty confident in saying that the majority of this experience was driven by sheer curiosity: He was the only guy around to whom I could compare myself.

    And as for the lustful aspect? Again, I was 14 and, in a way, I was able to disassociate my father's face and personality from the cock that was right in front of me. In a way, his cock became just another man's cock.

    I'm 24 now and my fetishes now tend to gravitate more towards skinny, scruffy boys with tats and hairy legs. That kinda describes me, so maybe I'm just a narcissist.

    Oh, and for what it's worth: Judging from that night, my dad has bigger balls but I have a bigger cock. lol

  40. #140
    HazeMaster
    Guest

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Fantastic story. Thanks for sharing.

  41. #141
    Slut
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Boston
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    175

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    Quote Originally Posted by InkedNYC View Post
    First of all, no - I've never jerked off with my dad and personally have no desire to.

    However, when I was about 14 or so, I remember being very curious about what my father was packing and, truthfully, from time to time I'd get turned on by the thought of it. One time, when I was going through that phase, my father and I had to share a hotel room. He fell asleep on his bed while I was watching TV in mine. My father is a heavy sleeper and tends to thrash (and you can hear him snore through the walls!). At some point he kicked the covers off and I could clearly see his cock and balls hanging out of the leg hole of his boxers. He was still snoring heavily - I was absolutely sure he was dead to the world, or else I never would have done what I was about to do - so I crawled along the ground between our beds until I was crouching right next to his. My head was level with his crotch. I got a closer look at his stuff, not so much in an erotic way but more in a "Huh, so that's what a grown-up looks like" way.

    I must have studied his crotch for a good five minutes. Part of me hoped he'd get hard in his sleep, and part of me knew I would die if that ever happened. Again, my feelings toward that were both "I want to see how big he is so I can have an idea of how big I will be" and, well ... I wanted to see a hard cock. (He never got hard.)

    I may have jerked off that night or I may not have; I don't recall. During that period in my life I read a lot of Nifty stories about brothers and uncles, but I outgrew that fetish pretty quickly. Looking back, I'm not really that ashamed about the whole thing. It's tough being 14 and not only going through puberty but also having different thoughts about sexual attraction than your friends. At that point I'd never done anything with another boy, so I feel pretty confident in saying that the majority of this experience was driven by sheer curiosity: He was the only guy around to whom I could compare myself.

    And as for the lustful aspect? Again, I was 14 and, in a way, I was able to disassociate my father's face and personality from the cock that was right in front of me. In a way, his cock became just another man's cock.

    I'm 24 now and my fetishes now tend to gravitate more towards skinny, scruffy boys with tats and hairy legs. That kinda describes me, so maybe I'm just a narcissist.

    Oh, and for what it's worth: Judging from that night, my dad has bigger balls but I have a bigger cock. lol
    GReat story thanks for posting

  42. #142
    Porn Star russenbaer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    312

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    Quote Originally Posted by bw92116 View Post
    And if the father and son are comfortable with nudity, it could even include education about masturbation.
    You know... it makes me want to be your son.

  43. #143
    HazeMaster
    Guest

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    Quote Originally Posted by russenbaer View Post
    You know... it makes me want to be your son.

    You know . . . it makes me want to be your Daddy


  44. #144
    Porn Star silverfoxbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    328

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    you guys need to post pictures of your dads so i can beat off to the images. :-D

  45. #145
    Slut
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Boston
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    175

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedmale2006 View Post
    Okay this is not incest people. Dose it say "HAve you ever FUCKED your dad?" NO its says have your ever JERKED OFF with him. And yes i have! I know a completly striaight friend who jerked off with his dad! Damn people dont' be so uptight! Its kinda good fater son bonding. I never touched my dad or thought of my dad in a sexual way but sometimes we would both watch a porn movie together and jerk! I don't get what is so damn wrong with it!

    You people make me mad!
    hey buddy, post some pics of you and your daddy jacking off...

  46. #146
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,583

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    I think and most likely know that my father would never even think about doing that with me. He has no problem walking around in his boxers around me and I have no problem doing it around him. I know he is a porn freak. He has a huge stash of it and even a home video of him jacking off. But we know each others bounds. He wouldn't even have sex with a girl if I was having sex with her as well. I know because I tryed haha.... Another hint because I fell asleep last night naked and woke up this morning with my sweatpants on O_o. I went to sleep at 6am and woke up at 12noon. I know I didn't put them on myself because I like sleeping naked. It could only be two people, the guy that owns the building which I doubt it was him and my father....

    My uncle on the other hand wouldn't mind jerking off with me, if it was around another woman. I asked him if he wanted to come over my place because this girl was coming over and she is a stripper, but I told him I dont know how you feel about me having sex with someone in front of you because I am defiantly fucking her. He said "I don't care, hell she can blow me while you are fucking her, not like i've never done it before". It never happened though, he said another time considering it was already 3 in the morning on New Years, and his wife was still awake waiting for him to come home after he dropped me off.

    Oh well, called up my friend after meeting the girl and asked his friend straight out if he wanted a blow job, he said yes. I was drunk as hell.

    Edit: I will post a picture of my father and my uncle. Just need to find some good ones.

  47. #147
    Porn Star russenbaer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    312

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Storybook_Man View Post
    Edit: I will post a picture of my father and my uncle. Just need to find some good ones.
    Would definitely love to see that!! (The more exposed, the better!!)

  48. #148
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,583

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    Was trying to sneak in pictures of my father when he was shirtless yesterday but was a bit hard ^^. I have two photos of both men shirtless and you can see to their waist when they are in the pool. My uncle is a bear, he is HAIRY big time. My father is sort of a cub though, not as hairy as my uncle about the same as me. But damn missed a very good moment where my father had his hand down his pants playing with himself for 10 minutes. That would have been a nice pic .

    Might even get a naked pic of my uncle next time he comes towards my place, I will drag him into something with me and some girl.

  49. #149

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Storybook_Man View Post
    He has a huge stash of it and even a home video of him jacking off.

    I bet everyone would be really thankfull if you somehow could post it here

  50. #150
    Slut
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Boston
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    175

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have you ever jerked off with your dad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Storybook_Man View Post
    I think and most likely know that my father would never even think about doing that with me. He has no problem walking around in his boxers around me and I have no problem doing it around him. I know he is a porn freak. He has a huge stash of it and even a home video of him jacking off. But we know each others bounds. He wouldn't even have sex with a girl if I was having sex with her as well. I know because I tryed haha.... Another hint because I fell asleep last night naked and woke up this morning with my sweatpants on O_o. I went to sleep at 6am and woke up at 12noon. I know I didn't put them on myself because I like sleeping naked. It could only be two people, the guy that owns the building which I doubt it was him and my father....

    My uncle on the other hand wouldn't mind jerking off with me, if it was around another woman. I asked him if he wanted to come over my place because this girl was coming over and she is a stripper, but I told him I dont know how you feel about me having sex with someone in front of you because I am defiantly fucking her. He said "I don't care, hell she can blow me while you are fucking her, not like i've never done it before". It never happened though, he said another time considering it was already 3 in the morning on New Years, and his wife was still awake waiting for him to come home after he dropped me off.

    Oh well, called up my friend after meeting the girl and asked his friend straight out if he wanted a blow job, he said yes. I was drunk as hell.

    Edit: I will post a picture of my father and my uncle. Just need to find some good ones.
    You will earn our long life admiration if you post pics of your dad and your uncle

    thank you!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.