Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Anyone Ever Done Anything With Their Dads Awak

Quote Originally Posted by undisclosed1234 View Post
    , desperate for forum attention. A lot of us are having a great laugh about it in PMs. I'll forward you some- it's quite hilarious....
    Nice shot undisclosed, as per your promise you can't bug us in my thread so now you are picking this thread as your bitching ground.

Look at your condition, you need help. You were giving me psychological Titles and yet you yourself surfer from many, e.g This is the one of your condition, isn't it?

"You are obsessed with making me stop to write about my doctor, to the extend that you realized that need some attention from members, but lack of luck and sex appeal you decided to hijack threads in oder to let people know that you are here"

Sending PMs is one of the evidence of your obsessive behavior to get my ass kicked.

Sex God
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

LOL. Sad. Now, on to more intelligent things:

Actually there are quite a few things wrong with this post (which is understandable seeing as 'facts' can often get in the way of a good soapbox moment) so I'll get a-correcting right away.

1) You CHOOSE to visit the fetish section of a gay website.

Fail #1. This is not the fetish section of the board. It's the 'Daddies, Bears, Chasers, etc.' section. And seeing as I find them hot, this really isn't an issue.

2)You CHOOSE to open up a thread of a topic that disgusts you and you feel is wrong.

Wrong again, darlin'. I CHOOSE (it's fun to cap words isn't it ) to give my opinion on a topic which asked for opinions. This wasn't a "Here's my naughty I sucked my dad while my mom watched" thread which I crashed, it was a "Have you ever..." thread which allows for people to answer either positively with a yes, or negatively with 'no'. I was one of those who voiced their disgust at the topic. A topic which invited input.....You even fail at semantics.

Actually, brainiac, you chose to extend your douchery to a thread marked "fetish" in the Daddies, Bears, Chasers section. Hit the good ole back button on your browser....even you can see it!

Just because something is posted, it's not for your approval. You're not that imortant, you're just a douche bag so keep that in mind. Others tossed an opinion yet you went as far as to rant that posters were "severely fucked up". Now it's really time to power down the machine and go play in traffic. Here's a pair of scissors..now go run with them champ!

JUB Addict
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by 4older View Post
    Now it's really time to power down the machine and go play in traffic. Here's a pair of scissors..now go run with them champ!
    No matter how a person acts, you shouldn't wish injury or death to them.... Thats just straight morally fucked up... In this sense at least...

I know about his thread Undisclosed... I stopped reading it after page 3/4 and just said get to the sex details! I sort of lost interest in it =\... His writings do come off as fiction, due to the response rate amongst other things that I can't recall now, but if its fiction its fiction... I don't see why people need to waste their time saying it is fiction. Its just going to generate drama, and waste more of your time...

Sex God
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post

Sending PMs is one of the evidence of your obsessive behavior to get my ass kicked.
    Sweetie, you need to get over yourself. I was receiving them. Just offering to forward the 9 msgs I received agreeing with me to other interested party. But hey, it means people are talking about you on the internet. That self-esteem should shoot up from -14 to -12 for the next few hours. Yay you!

Haha, you've got suicide by 26 written all over you. Or as your sexy stalked doc will call it, salvation date. Keep posting, I enjoy giving the audience a deeper look at your pathethic self.

Quote Originally Posted by 4older View Post
    Actually, brainiac, you chose to extend your douchery to a thread marked "fetish" in the Daddies, Bears, Chasers section. Hit the good ole back button on your browser....even you can see it!

Just because something is posted, it's not for your approval. You're not that imortant, you're just a douche bag so keep that in mind. Others tossed an opinion yet you went as far as to rant that posters were "severely fucked up". Now it's really time to power down the machine and go play in traffic. Here's a pair of scissors..now go run with them champ!

Aww. See that's what happens when you spend your childhood trying on mom's bra and touching dad while he's asleep. Honestly every post you two make simply validates the opinion (or is it fact by now) that you're severely fucked up. And that your parents, who you now want to fuck, failed with you. Plain and simple.

Haha, I'm betting that if mama had known you'd be making a play for papa she would have given stronger consideration to abortion, and saved the world one abomination.

Now I'm not saying you should kill yourself.....Just that it wouldn't change anything to anyone if you did. And that the gay community as a whole would probably be better off.

And as for the fetish tag, good job, finding that out two days later. You're so fast. But again, a tag really doesn't preclude people from stating their opinion, now does it? Don't get pissed at me for calling you what you're ashamed to be.

Douchebag > Abject dysfunction any day of the week, tiger.

Sex God
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

And as for the fetish tag, good job, finding that out two days later. You're so fast. But again, a tag really doesn't preclude people from stating their opinion, now does it? Don't get pissed at me for calling you what you're ashamed to be.

Douchebag > Abject dysfunction any day of the week, tiger.
    Actually, brainiac, the fetish tag has been there since since the thread was posted. The fun part is if you review a bit and get past yourself for two secs, you'll see I never posted on this tread aside from calling you out. I never had any intererest in my dad, but found it interesting to read about those that did.

That fact that you state that my mother should have had an abortion based on the fact that I'm aware that you're a douche bag speaks a lot about you. My work is done, you've explosed yourself for the coward and phoney that you are. Now please, for your own good, power down the old computer and go out and get some fresh air. Go park in disabled spots or whatever else you do in your spare time.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Dearest Undisclosed,

The fact is i have tons of PMs regarding supports to my thread, but no one wants to bitch around with a disable and retard person like you, beside correct me if i am wrong but everytime your dad look at you i bet he regrets for not using a rubber.
    The scene of your bitching shows that you have been raised in a family where neighbors' gossip was a trend and you guys never bothered discussing your issues, no wonder you are good at picking on others yet too dump to observe your condition,
    I have said it before and i am saying it again that You seem to have been abused as a child, so go get some therapy.

And do search for some thread e.g "Have you ever done it with your son"....May be you will find out that you are not the only one in your family using JUB

Sex God
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

the fact is Undisclosed is a judgemental douche. End of story.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

No, but with my cousin, I had this foot fetish thing and I liked his, this continued into mutual masturbation...
    No one on the corner has swagga like us!

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Way to ruin a great thread you Guys!
    Go have your cyber bitch fight somewhere else.

Sex God
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Thread's fine, just trying to keep it douche bag free! If you're worried about it being derailed then share you story!

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

i like my frnd`s daddy
    and also wanna sex with him
    but in pakistan this is not easy
    may b he is straight
    tell me how it`s possible
    im horny
    Luv Me ........!
    Before ............!
    i Luv You .................~!~

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Heck, for a degenerate thread, this one sure degenerated.

But seriously, folks. So a guy wants to deep-throat his dad. Is that so wrong?

And isn't any man who is a dad who gets BJs from other guys just fucking the mouth of some other man's son anyway?

Is it okay a dad just stands there watching other men screw his son's throat since it's not his own cock screwing it?

Or it's fine for a guy to blow every married man or father within a 150 miles radius of his city, but not okay for his own dad to be one of the cocks among them?

It's okay to suck off and swallow the semen from other guys' dads but not your own dad's?

Meaning, WHERE does one have to draw some line when blowing dicks?

Suck anyone but your own dad?

Or suck everyone but your own dad?

Or suck everyone except anyone who just might be a dad?

Ask every guy before you suck him, "Are you a dad"?

Or suck no one because many guys, more than likely, are going to be a dad one day?

Can guys suck off men whose wives are pregnant but who are not yet technically a dad?

Who should suck you?

With gay men adopting babies, it's likely you might become a dad to someone and then all the guys who suck you are sucking off your son's dad.

Or is it okay to blow your dad if you don't know it's him you're sucking on?

Can you be blowing every cock at Blowbuddies in San Francisco and really get into deep throating a massive dick only to learn moments later it was your own dad whose cum you got on your breath?

Or is it okay only if your dad doesn't know you're blowing him? Like all these "suck him when he's sleeping" suggestions?

Or if your dad drops by an adult bookstore for daily head, is it okay then to blow him in the arcade since he doesn't know who is in Booth 15 anyway?

Or should everyone drop the cocks out of their mouths right now since they're all essentially capable of making the guys attached a dad?

Maybe it's a dad who doesn't see his kids anymore but he's still a dad.

Or maybe you're blowing your own dad but he left for sea when you were a baby and in effect he's only one more seaman you're blowing during Fleet Week.

Or taking it from a whole different perspective, why shouldn't a son be blowing his own dad? Why is it better your dad gets head from strangers in a park bathroom or someone he barely knows?

Isn't it actually nicer and more in keeping with oral sex being an expression of intimacy that it be a son blowing his own dad rather than some freak on the street offering head to hung daddies?

Isn't it more noble to keep the blowjobs in the family when compared to seeing your dad kicking back in a bathhouse letting everyone take turns sucking on his cock?

Or you dads, wouldn't you prefer to know your son is home and safe and clean as he deep throats you rather than sitting in a XXX letting every unknown dad in the vicinity stick their cocks down his throat?

What is the solution then? Maybe no guy should be sucking any other guy in the first place. Maybe that's the logical conclusion since penises were made really to piss and make sperm to make us daddies.

Maybe everyone should simply find a nice girl, make babies with her and open a small sandwich shop.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Nice Thoughts Hungboy, after reading it my head started spinning. lols

Virgin
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

i would love to be with a dad and son at the same time!

hairycumfucker

of course.....both of them neither are my real dad tho, i was adopted by a gay couple when i was 6. when i was 13 i found out that i was rlly turned on by my daddy joe, hes rlly in shape and nice-n-fuzzy. i used to jack off thinking about being wrapped in his muscled arms, feelin his furry chest on my back and his cock in my ass. neither daddy joe or daddy dave, whos shorter than even me and got a round hairy belly, were rlly embarassed about bein naked round the house so i would get plenty of chances to take in their bods.

when i was 19 i was home from school and heard them fucking in their room. they never did that while i was in the house when i was a kid so i was surprised and i jacked off listenin to them. a cuple of days later i was jokin w/ daddy dave about what i heard and he told me that i might as well watch if im gonna listen. i thought he was jokin but that night when he was goin upstairs he said that he and daddy joe were goin to have sex in a few minutes and if i wanted to take in the show i should get a seat. i went upstairs after i heard some moanin and they were on their bed fuckin, i sat down and started to get hard. when they noticed i was there and i had a hardon they kinda eased up and kept lookin at me so i didnt know what to do and tryed to hide my boner but finlly daddy dave told me to get in if i wanted. it was like losin my virginity all over agin b/c i have never been so turned on and while i had always been attracted to older guys i had never been w/ one b4.

since that time iv only had sex w/ both of them one more time, when i brought my bf, whos 45, home. he thought the idea of the 3 of us havin sex was hot so we did while he jerked off and came in once in awhile to suck me off. i did have sex w/ daddy dave once b/t that time and the 1st time. i had never rlly been that into his body the way i was w/ daddy joe but that 2nd time i rlly got to explore it and liked what i found.

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

No not my dad, but there are some of my friends dads that i would hit in a second.

billygorgeous

Quote Originally Posted by sentirpromesas View Post
    My dad: never!
    but ive seen some pretty hott dads i wish i had
    same here!

but my uncles, I wouldn't mind.

On the Prowl
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

this is disgusting how could u have sex with your father yuck naw a uncle or cousin thats hott

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

So because he's your dad's BROTHER it's not gross? Okay.

Virgin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Amen to that! (I wanted to simply respond "amen" but it said the message had to be at least 10 characters)

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

5 years ago, one night when my dad was asleep, I first tied up his legs. Then I laid a rope over him and climbed under the bed to tie a knot under the bed. Now, with his torso and legs tied, I had to get his arms somehow without his waking up.

So, I got some plastic handcuffs I had since I was little and cuffed one hand to his bed post. Then I used one of his ties to tie his other hand to the bedpost.

I didn't want him to know it was me, so I used masking tape to cover his eyes. I didn't want him to wake-up anybody else in my family, so I used it to cover his mouth. He woke up while I was doing this, so I had to put a pillow case over my Mom's head and drag her away before she saw me. She was drunk and is a heavier sleeper. I tied her up with her panty hose. I cut some small holes in the pillow case so she could breathe. (I'm not mean or anything). I locked her in the closet with the dog.

I was really happy things went so well and VERY aroused. Then I beat off all over his head.

Then I went to bed and my sister found them in the morning. My parents could never figure why that happened. The town was all freaked out. It was funny.

Oh yeah, I took some video. Want to see it?

JUB Addict
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by thisisinteresting View Post
    So because he's your dad's BROTHER it's not gross? Okay.
    I think they think its fine because their uncle or cousin didnt make them out of their cum.. Just imagine swallowing your fathers cum that made you to begin with, well of course with your mothers help... I'd still do it in a heartbeat no matter where he wanted me to do it lol...

billygorgeous

Quote Originally Posted by popo123456 View Post
    this is disgusting how could u have sex with your father yuck naw a uncle or cousin thats hott
    yeah, I have two uncles that I want to get fucked by.
    One has very muscular calves that I get so turned on by looking at, and another has big daddy pecs and arms.
    I have pics of the uncle with big pecs n' arms, if anyone would like to see him?

toadster

Quote Originally Posted by billygorgeous View Post
    yeah, I have two uncles that I want to get fucked by.
    One has very muscular calves that I get so turned on by looking at, and another has big daddy pecs and arms.
    I have pics of the uncle with big pecs n' arms, if anyone would like to see him?
    i would.
    haha.

i also have an uncle who's pretty hot.
    he has a great furry chest.
    i'll show a pic if you guys want.

hairycumfucker

i also have an uncle who's pretty hot.
    he has a great furry chest.
    i'll show a pic if you guys want.
    What r you 2 waitin for???!!!??? post those pics

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I agree with him

toadster

Quote Originally Posted by hairycumfucker View Post
    What r you 2 waitin for???!!!??? post those pics
    he always wears button shirts that aren't all the way buttoned.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails keys.jpg  

billygorgeous

Quote Originally Posted by toadster View Post
    he always wears button shirts that aren't all the way buttoned.
    Don't worry, I will, I just started learning how to upload photos on Fapomatic.com

billygorgeous

here is my uncle with big arms'n'pecs.
    He's quite handsome I guess, opinions appreciated?
    And also, he isn't an uncle by blood, but more like an uncle'in' law, much more hotter for me.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

My opinion? This is a violation of his privacy and probably JUB guidelines.

Take it off unless you have his permission.

Virgin
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

..... gross

billygorgeous

will post agin, with his face out

billygorgeous

here the first one is the uncle who has big calves, but sorry, it is hard to get pics of them, but I have pics of a his strong attractive forearm that he once let me feel on...

here is the one with pecs n arms

Virgin
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I Personally Think Thats Nasty.. Uncle Maybe. But Your Own Dad? That Reminds Me Of That South Park Episode Lol

billygorgeous

show me some dads in return!

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

"done anything"?

we used to go to footy together, um, we had a few beers the other night and talked about '60s rock and roll. We both agree that The Who's "Live At Leeds" album is their finest work.

Yep.

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

No, but I found a whole library on my dad's computer with videos and pics of him! My cock is much larger than his. His has a nice shape to it though.

Porn Star
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

My dad is a pretty strong sleeper as well and sleeps in the nude and his covers are always falling off, so I would go into his room and remove the covers and touch his dick. I have gotten him rock hard many times and then hid and watched as he would touch himself when he changed positions. I also watched him jerk off many times in the shower, but he never knew I saw him.

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

so whos got pictures
    ~So there you go, your the Retarded Offspring of 5 Monkey's~
    ~Having Butt Sex with a Fish Squirrel!!!~

Martkell2007

I cringe at the thought of being with my dad.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

When I was about 12, my family (Mother, Step Dad, Brother) took a family vacation to Mexico. We stayed in a hotel the night before departure and there was two beds in our hotel room.

I was in bed with my little brother and my mother and step father were in the bed next to us. In the middle of the night my little brother became frightened because of bad dreams or something so he went to sleep with my parents.

I guess my step dad was uncomfortable so he moved into bed with me.

My step dad sleeps naked, and because of that I have seen his manhood many times
    He is about 5 foot 8 with a cut dick about 8 inches hard.
    I have always had a little crush on him.

Anyways, so in the middle of the night, I, ofcourse being the horny little bastard I was, slid my hand over to brush against his bum. He has an amazing ass and I insantly got hard.

He got up to go to the bathroom while I pretended to sleep. When he got back he fell asleep almost instantly. On his back this time. So, I contemplated doing this for about 20 minutes, and finally, I did.

I lifted the covers slightly so I wouldn't touch him yet, and then, when I was sure of the position, i layed my hand down... right on the head of his shaft.

I played with it for about 20 minutes, feeling, tracing, massaging, it felt amazing, and I was sure I was going to explode in my boxers. I was about to go down and have a lick when he turned over in his sleep.

I didn't do anything else, I was afraid of being caught.

He brought it up a week later while vacationing, and I told him I was just trying to get him to move because he was hogging the bed.

-End of Story-

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Father-Son Incest

Back in Highschool, all of my friends had HOT dads. My stepdad was hot, but my real dad, no.

I guess I find my step dad hot because he, to me, was never a father, he was rude, inconsiderate, and kind of homophobic.

But he had the nicest ass, hottest dick, and the softest balls.

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Father-Son Incest in Dallas

i have sucked my friends dad

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by itunes1000 View Post
    who hasn't
    Don't stop me now, don't need to catch my breath , I can go on and on and on. When the lights go down and there's no one left I can go on and on and on. Give it to me, yeah.

JUB Addict
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

me! haha damn!

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by itunes1000 View Post
    ...dayum! Where can I rent a son for the day. A hot BJ from you sounds nice about now!!

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

after seeing some of the posts here; all i'm going to say at this time is - yep, i have

Martkell2007

Damn. I just got RickRolled.

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

when i was younger. he fell asleep on one couch and i fell asleep on another,
    and he was wearing underwear. so i curious. and i pulled the front of his underwears off and his dick just came out. his dick was semi,. and im not lieing. but holy shit. it was huge for semi. like. wow. and i was like giggling the whole time. and i ran upstairs and his dick was just left out there.

Virgin
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by billygorgeous View Post
    here the first one is the uncle who has big calves, but sorry, it is hard to get pics of them, but I have pics of a his strong attractive forearm that he once let me feel on...

here is the one with pecs n arms

i cant see the pictures!