JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

View Poll Results: Have u ever docked with a dude?

Voters
145. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    48 33.10%
  • No

    77 53.10%
  • I do not know what docking is

    20 13.79%
Results 1 to 37 of 37

Thread: Docking

      
   
  1. #1
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    315

    Code of Conduct

    Docking

    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT
    Has anyone ever seen pics of two dudes docking? Being cut and being raised in a city where there is hardly anyone who is uncut (at least I didn't see many.)I love to do and see a hot cut dick being docked in a dudes foreskin. Even hotter is when a dude cums while his dick is inside another dude's foreskin. Anyone have any pics of two guys docking?
    Or can tell me where to go. Thanks

  2. #2
    Styrker
    Guest

    Re: Docking

    I saw a picture once of that. I found it VERY INTERESTING!! Wish I still had it I,d send it on!!

    DOCKING??...That's a new term for me. Ya learn something everyday!!! The word "DOCKING" make it even more interesting.....

    Anyone uncut guys out there want to LINK UP???

  3. #3
    Styrker
    Guest

    Re: Docking


  4. #4
    THE FLIRT JUB Moderator ronboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Western New York State
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    39,662
    Blog Entries
    24

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Docking

    I haven't docked with a guy in years! It was lots of fun and very sexy. However my b/f of 11 years is as cut as I am.


    The Three Musketeers... Bashful, Chrisglass, and Ronboy!

  5. #5
    Slut BreezyBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Newport News
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    270

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Docking

    'Docking?' Disgusting.
    ______________________________________

    “Look, I don't need a degree in chemistry to know that a firefight in the middle of a sulfuric acid bath is a quick way to die!”

  6. #6
    On the Prowl habercrasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    125

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Docking

    Docking is HOT HOT HOT!
    I have only had a couple of opportunities with one-time quickies, but would love to have an uncut steady.

    Thanks for the link! I will be checking it out.

  7. #7
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,172

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Docking

    Have had the opportunity to dock on few occasions while at bath houses. It is one great pleasure to find uncut guy and have him dock with you. I like call docking two cocks making love. As they dock piss heads meet and kiss.

  8. #8
    JUB Addict pjlikesporn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New York
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    1,165

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Docking

    Clarification: Does docking require that both cocks be uncut? Or is one uncut cock sufficient?

  9. #9
    cjeatc
    Guest

    Re: Docking

    No and probably never will it looks odd.

  10. #10
    JUB Addict pjlikesporn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New York
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    1,165

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Docking

    Quote Originally Posted by cjeatc View Post
    No and probably never will it looks odd.
    Of course, shoving a cock into anyorifice looks anything but odd!

  11. #11
    On the Prowl habercrasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    125

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Docking

    (Clarification: Does docking require that both cocks be uncut? Or is one uncut cock sufficient?)

    You only need one foreskin! Cut vs uncut is really hot. I have seen it in a couple movies, (and lived it myself, of course), and have seen uncut vs uncut. That is really something because you have a hard time telling where one starts and the other ends!

    Love docking.

  12. #12
    Sex God tonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,242

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Docking

    Never, ever, have hooked up with an uncut guy. Not cause I was being 'particular', just never met one.
    Have not heard of the term docking till I read this thread.

  13. #13
    Slut racrboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Seattle
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    173

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Docking

    A former roommate taught it to me. Hot uncut german-born boy. First time we did it, I was so turned on I immediately blew my load into his skin.
    Yes, that's me in the avatar.

  14. #14
    lizardine99
    Guest

    Re: Docking

    Never docked with a guy yet because I've never been with a cut guy before. I've only been with uncut guys like myself. I suppose if the occasion arose I'd try it. A lot of cut guys seem to like it.

  15. #15

    Re: Docking

    I cann't find on the internet the JacPack those docking guys talk about.

    http://penisownershandbook.com/cgi-b...display&num=11

    Does anyone know about it?

  16. #16
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,137

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Docking

    Being cut, my fantasy is to find a nice uncut guy I could dock with. I've been with plenty of uncut guys but none of them seemed to have the right equipment for docking.

  17. #17
    lizardine99
    Guest

    Re: Docking

    Quote Originally Posted by khushibagh View Post
    Being cut, my fantasy is to find a nice uncut guy I could dock with. I've been with plenty of uncut guys but none of them seemed to have the right equipment for docking.
    Specifically, what kind of equipment do they need to have?

  18. #18
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    275

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Docking

    My bud is uncut, I am cut and I have a huge fetish for uncuts. I guess that explains we get along so well. Anyway we dock alot. His skin slides over my cock head perfectly and he holds it there while jacking himself and me at the same time. We both cum at almost the same time, somestimes him first, sometimes me. He is a huge cummer and his skin bulges as he cums and makes lube for me. Almost instantly I cum when i feel his cum on my cock head. His skin swells even more as our cum mixes.
    When he lets go, the cum just gushes out from between us. It is such a hot fucking thing to do but we only do it maybe once a month just so we dont get really used to it. Each time it is a huge turn on for both of us.

  19. #19
    JUB Addicts sherman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Greenwich Connecticut
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    2,337

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Docking

    Docking is so hot.

  20. #20
    JUB Addict BiMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,483

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Docking

    Quote Originally Posted by lizardine99 View Post
    Specifically, what kind of equipment do they need to have?
    I have what I think is a relatively long foreskin but also a large knob! Don't think I could dock another guy because when I am hard I do not have enough spare skin!!
    I reckon for it to work you need a couple of guys with relatively small knobs and the uncut guy to have a very long foreskin! Don't know the chance of that happening but not very often in my opinion.
    Having said that I think it would be real cool if you had a matching pair as Randy23

  21. #21
    On the Prowl habercrasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    125

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Docking

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyboy View Post
    Never, ever, have hooked up with an uncut guy. Not cause I was being 'particular', just never met one.
    Have not heard of the term docking till I read this thread.

    You are TOTALLY MISSING OUT~!

    I had never seen an uncut cock until my mid-20's, and I was fascinated for life.

    Post an ad! Go to a bathhouse! Just find yourself a foreskin now!!!!!!!!

  22. #22
    gambit27
    Guest

    Re: Docking

    Yeah- I think I'd be willing to give it a try!

  23. #23
    Sex God tonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,242

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Docking

    Quote Originally Posted by habercrasper View Post
    You are TOTALLY MISSING OUT~!

    I had never seen an uncut cock until my mid-20's, and I was fascinated for life.

    Post an ad! Go to a bathhouse! Just find yourself a foreskin now!!!!!!!!
    So what is the great attraction the the uncut cock? Never having seen one I have no idea.

  24. #24
    On the Prowl habercrasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    125

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Docking

    It is just totally fascinating (for me), to see what I was born with and could have had.
    And to see it and move it and touch it, it is just really hot. Maybe it's more exciting to those of us cut guys that are more curious, but I think uncut dicks are so much prettier, for lack of a better word.
    I will never tire of looking at foreskins, and I wish I had one to look at regularly!

  25. #25
    lizardine99
    Guest

    Re: Docking

    Quote Originally Posted by habercrasper View Post
    It is just totally fascinating (for me), to see what I was born with and could have had.
    And to see it and move it and touch it, it is just really hot. Maybe it's more exciting to those of us cut guys that are more curious, but I think uncut dicks are so much prettier, for lack of a better word.
    I will never tire of looking at foreskins, and I wish I had one to look at regularly!
    Glad to see there's another foreskin lover. I started a thread "Calling all uncut dudes" a few months ago. Lots of hot uncut cocks in there. Enjoy!

  26. #26
    Newbie rjents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Docking

    Does any one have any pics of docking?

  27. #27
    cum-gun
    Guest

    Re: Docking

    Quote Originally Posted by bulge View Post
    I cann't find on the internet the JacPack those docking guys talk about.

    http://penisownershandbook.com/cgi-b...display&num=11

    Does anyone know about it?
    The above link has changed to:
    http://http://penisownershandbook.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=forum&board=docking&op=display&nu m=11

    A copy of an original Jac-Pack brochure can be found at Jac-Pack Brochure

    An ex-lover and I used to dock together all the time. When we discovered we could mount the jac-pack from opposite ends we never bothered doing it again. The sensation of two cocks colliding head on and then sliding past each other was unbelievable. The jac-pack was great alone, but 10 times better with two.

    I beleive Doc Johnson bought out Jac-Masters and the quality suffered until they finally quit making it. There was an incarnation of it called "twin-pack", but I have not been able to find it since it disappeared from the ben-wa website.

    If you have one of those food sealers, you could probably make one using that and some freezer bags. You could probably make a good simulation by inflating a couple of freezer bags and then duct taping them together. The sensation would not be exactly the same because the jac-pack had a very slight texture and freezer bags are completely smoothe. But if you are cut and want to experience docking, this would be a great way of doing it.

  28. #28
    Porn Star KingofFaeries's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Leander
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    470
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Docking

    adammale.com also sells docking sleeves, as I'm sure many sex stores do too. Don't know how good they are cuz I've never bought em. But it's at least worth a try if you're that into docking cuz they're not expensive.
    http://www.adammale.com/p-2572-boi-t...ng-sleeve.aspx only 14.95 for this one D:

    being uncut doesn't always mean you can dock. I'm uncut but I barely have enough skin to cover my own dick letalone anothers

  29. #29
    cum-gun
    Guest

    Re: Docking

    Quote Originally Posted by rjents View Post
    Does any one have any pics of docking?
    You will find about a hundred or so docking pics at http://docking.queerwebsites.com/

    There is a docking video called 'Dock 9' that you can watch on-line: at OnLineGayMovies.com

  30. #30
    endofanxera
    Guest

    Re: Docking

    That's really hot.

  31. #31
    cockster_uk
    Guest

    Re: Docking

    www.cock2cock.com there's a hot Docking story on there in the preview section of cock2cock quickies. Docker In Denial .... it's a hot site anyways if you like some cock on cock action.

  32. #32
    JUB Addict hermanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,290
    Blog Entries
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Docking

    randy23 has the perfect description of this so so sexy act
    ding

  33. #33
    Newbie wtever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    9

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Docking

    Well -- this vid says it all...lube up! No finish, but still HOT.

    http://www.XTube.com/play_re.php?v=K...cl=EuLEYVv4hem

  34. #34
    JUB Addict HornyHenry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    1,749
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Docking

    I was lucky twice. A guy in a baths docked with me and jacked us both.
    The second guy also had cheeze. We docked for a while, quite a bit of his cheeze remained on my dick and he had his lover suck us clean & blow us. I was so turned on I cummed in less then five minutes while we men passionately made-out with each other and then gave the cocksucker drinks of warm beer on tap.

  35. #35
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,172

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Docking

    Glad to find fans of docking. Finding guys who are uncut and in to docking is not easy. Plus finding videos of docking are few in number.

  36. #36

    Re: Docking

    Quote Originally Posted by cum-gun View Post
    The above link has changed to:
    http://http://penisownershandbook.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=forum&board=docking&op=display&nu m=11

    A copy of an original Jac-Pack brochure can be found at Jac-Pack Brochure

    An ex-lover and I used to dock together all the time. When we discovered we could mount the jac-pack from opposite ends we never bothered doing it again. The sensation of two cocks colliding head on and then sliding past each other was unbelievable. The jac-pack was great alone, but 10 times better with two.

    I beleive Doc Johnson bought out Jac-Masters and the quality suffered until they finally quit making it. There was an incarnation of it called "twin-pack", but I have not been able to find it since it disappeared from the ben-wa website.

    If you have one of those food sealers, you could probably make one using that and some freezer bags. You could probably make a good simulation by inflating a couple of freezer bags and then duct taping them together. The sensation would not be exactly the same because the jac-pack had a very slight texture and freezer bags are completely smoothe. But if you are cut and want to experience docking, this would be a great way of doing it.

    Why would you need pussy when two cocks together do far better work?

  37. #37
    Bareuncut
    Guest

    Re: Docking

    I am uncut as is my partner. Docking is fucking hot. We alternate pulling our foreskin over each others cock head. jackins some, lettin or piss slits touch, get our precum to mix together. adds natural lube for our fuck sessions.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.