JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 202

Thread: JMac

  1. #51
    Porn Star brian1052000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    360

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JMac


  2. #52
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JMac

    Quote Originally Posted by brian1052000 View Post
    are u SERIOUS?! whatever floats ur boat i guess. i remember seeing JT in vid once. they spent alot of time showing his cock and body...then slowly made their way up to his face and i seriously was like "WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" i felt almost...violated.

  3. #53

    Re: JMac

    i have to agree with willsboy!! j-mac is the hottest

  4. #54

    Re: JMac

    i would upload them if i knew how to I can give you the link of the site i got them from but i dont know if that's allowed or not it's a straight torrent site of course they have em all and god damn can that guy fuck the shit out of those girls

  5. #55

    Re: JMac

    oh yea and about JT.....i dont know about his cock or body but that face just kills it for me but to each his own i suppose

  6. #56
    Porn Star brian1052000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    360

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JMac

    LMAO...Ya'll are crazy...I love JT's Pale skin and those blue tattoos. He is hella cute.

  7. #57

    Re: JMac

    JMAC is the mac!

  8. #58

    Re: JMac

    For me to go to all the trouble of joining a straight torrent sight and downloading all his videos HELL YEA he's fine and he knows it too if only he'd make a gay film but that's not gonna happen although that hot guy from popboys (ben huller)does gay porn but he's also done straight porn if only straight guys with a little more liberal with their sexuality lol

  9. #59
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JMac

    Quote Originally Posted by kyoishere View Post
    For me to go to all the trouble of joining a straight torrent sight and downloading all his videos HELL YEA he's fine and he knows it too if only he'd make a gay film but that's not gonna happen although that hot guy from popboys (ben huller)does gay porn but he's also done straight porn if only straight guys with a little more liberal with their sexuality lol
    u never know though...apparently a couple of the Bangbros guys have done gay vids..DaCaptain and Castro. J-Mac though...nah, i don't really see it happening but FUCK that shit would be hot!!!

  10. #60

    Re: JMac

    FUCK YEA it would be hot they'd probably have to pay him ridiculous amounts of money though

  11. #61
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JMac

    here a link to another Jmac vid

    http://http://bigsausagesu pper.com/ blog/?p=377

  12. #62

    Re: JMac

    Can't get the link to work ---

  13. #63
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JMac

    [QUOTE=knobby;3638491]Can't get the link to work ---[/QUOTE

    sorry 'bout that. just go to bigsausagesupper.com and search JMac and it'll take u to a few J vids

  14. #64

    Re: JMac

    Quote Originally Posted by Yusef5 View Post
    heres j-mac's myspace:

    www.myspace.com/jmac1864
    what happened to his myspace page?!?

  15. #65

    Re: JMac

    hey i found j-mac's myspace now

    here's da linky:

    www.myspace.com/319471014

  16. #66

    Re: JMac

    Quote Originally Posted by Yusef5 View Post
    hey i found j-mac's myspace now

    here's da linky:

    www.myspace.com/319471014
    lol all those pics of him as a kid creep me out.

  17. #67
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JMac

    Quote Originally Posted by ltripley View Post
    lol all those pics of him as a kid creep me out.
    those pics are ADORABLE!!! fuck...i'm so obsessed with this guy!!!

  18. #68
    Janet Fan 954dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,914

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JMac

    He is delicious and I'd tap it anyway he likes!

  19. #69

    Re: JMac

    i wonder if this guy in gaysexresort is J-Mac....


    http://www.gaysexresort.com/?a=202&p=8&r=1

    watch the preview...they even wear the same ring

    do you think it's him?

  20. #70
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JMac

    Quote Originally Posted by darkcrawler View Post
    i wonder if this guy in gaysexresort is J-Mac....


    http://www.gaysexresort.com/?a=202&p=8&r=1

    watch the preview...they even wear the same ring

    do you think it's him?
    the "cuban-link" chain is familiar too...kinda his trademark. plus a few of the Bangbros guys have done guy/guy stuff. well DaCaptain and Castro are the only 2 i can think of to actually interact with guys. Preston i know did a few j/o sites. and a couple of guys from SG4GE have appeared in BB vids...Jack Venice and Jeremy Holmes. to be honest--and as much as i lust after him, i never would've imagined JMac to go that route. he actually kinda struck me as slightly homophobic.

  21. #71
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JMac

    finally got page to load and nope that's not him. similarities in the pic, but in the actual vid the guy looks nothing like him

  22. #72
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JMac

    finally found a vid with a JMac scene on AEBN. lol...can't recall the name(Platinum POV or something) but just enter his name in the search and it'll come up. i guess it's the only vid with on that site.

  23. #73
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    118

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JMac

    I entered JMac and nothing came up. See if you can find the title! Is it in gay or straight?

  24. #74
    Sex God mikey_boy234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Watertown
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    516

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JMac

    i wanna bend over

  25. #75
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JMac

    Quote Originally Posted by blakeodell View Post
    I entered JMac and nothing came up. See if you can find the title! Is it in gay or straight?
    oops...it's in the str8 section. title's Platinum POV Fixation.
    btw...he usually goes by J-Mac.

  26. #76
    Porn Star Outrageous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    459

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JMac

    Quote Originally Posted by willsboy84 View Post
    the "cuban-link" chain is familiar too...kinda his trademark. plus a few of the Bangbros guys have done guy/guy stuff. well DaCaptain and Castro are the only 2 i can think of to actually interact with guys. Preston i know did a few j/o sites. and a couple of guys from SG4GE have appeared in BB vids...Jack Venice and Jeremy Holmes. to be honest--and as much as i lust after him, i never would've imagined JMac to go that route. he actually kinda struck me as slightly homophobic.
    I don't know about homophobic as he has appeared for Miamiboyz which caters to the gays, so who knows.

  27. #77
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JMac

    Quote Originally Posted by Outrageous View Post
    I don't know about homophobic as he has appeared for Miamiboyz which caters to the gays, so who knows.
    seriously? didn't know that...never checked that site b4, but there's my motivation i guess

  28. #78
    Porn Star Outrageous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    459

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JMac

    Check out the last few pics here, they are from miamiboyz.
    J Mac Gallery
    I posted these in SSGSS:Redux thread here SSGSS:Redux

  29. #79
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JMac

    Quote Originally Posted by Outrageous View Post
    Check out the last few pics here, they are from miamiboyz.
    J Mac Gallery
    I posted these in SSGSS:Redux thread here SSGSS:Redux
    thanks for the headz up!!! GODDAMN i love that man!!!!

  30. #80

    Re: JMac

    we know you love that man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    but is that the last we are going to see of him???

  31. #81
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JMac

    Quote Originally Posted by knobby View Post
    we know you love that man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    but is that the last we are going to see of him???
    i hope not...what kinda world would that be?

  32. #82
    Newbie ptricky88's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JMac

    does anyone know the name of the "episodes" or whatever they are called that he was in? I know one is something along the lines of "a birthday surprise for J-Mac"

  33. #83
    rc42085
    Guest

    Re: JMac

    holy shit dude...im fuckin obsessed with this guy.i jerk to him every day i would do some sick shit to him. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JMAAAAAAC

  34. #84
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JMac

    Quote Originally Posted by rc42085 View Post
    holy shit dude...im fuckin obsessed with this guy.i jerk to him every day i would do some sick shit to him. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JMAAAAAAC
    BACK OFF!!!
    just kidding...sorta

  35. #85
    Atomw7
    Guest

    Re: JMac

    I have a ton of ass shots and clips that have ass/cock/cum in them on jmac, but are is BB a banned site here, or are we allowed to post the stuff?

  36. #86
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JMac

    Quote Originally Posted by Atomw7 View Post
    I have a ton of ass shots and clips that have ass/cock/cum in them on jmac, but are is BB a banned site here, or are we allowed to post the stuff?
    banned i'm thinking

  37. #87
    Atomw7
    Guest

    Re: JMac

    Quote Originally Posted by willsboy84 View Post
    banned i'm thinking
    Hmm, ok thanks. It'd be a chore to zip them all up anyways. >_<

  38. #88

    Re: JMac

    Does anyone know where i can find the miami boyz video?

  39. #89

    Re: JMac

    umm can anyone get a free video of j-mac please???

  40. #90

  41. #91

  42. #92

    Re: JMac

    i hope those are new pictures and not just old ones recycling themselves around ---

  43. #93
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JMac

    Quote Originally Posted by knobby View Post
    i hope those are new pictures and not just old ones recycling themselves around ---
    i'm just hoping BSS gets some actual clips of him up...SOON!!!

  44. #94
    On the Prowl gaylover50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    84

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JMac

    Anyone got more videos?

  45. #95
    latinoboi166
    Guest

    Re: JMac

    http://www.youjizz.com/search/jmac-1.html it's all jmac clips. i love that guy so much....the things i would do. lol

  46. #96

    Re: JMac

    OMG - Those cum shots are so fucking hot!!-- More please

  47. #97
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JMac

    Quote Originally Posted by latinoboi166 View Post
    http://www.youjizz.com/search/jmac-1.html it's all jmac clips. i love that guy so much....the things i would do. lol
    NICE!!!

    thanks for posting!!!

  48. #98
    latinoboi166
    Guest

    Re: JMac

    ahha no problem. idk how i came across it last night...but boy was I happy lol. then i remembered this thread and figured people would want it since there are a lack of jmac videos and pictures for our viewing pleasure.

  49. #99

    Re: JMac

    Wow! If that is J-Mac kissing another dude, I don't know what I'll do to myself!

    That guy ( along with dumb ass Sanchez ) made me become a huge fan of Bang Bus.


    Edit: Sorry, I thought Page 3 was the last page.

  50. #100

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.