JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 219
  1. #101

    Re: Father-son nudity

    Father and son nudity was always treated as natural around our house. Dad and us four boys wore speedos to the beach and pool and showered together naked afterwards in the locker room, while at home we sometimes still shower together if we are in a rush to get together or want to catch up on what the other has been up to. Nudity around the house was the same - not an everyday occurance but my brothers or myself would be quite all right if we saw dad or one of us walking around naked or with just briefs on while at the breakfast table or around the house on the weekend. My father raised us all to be comftable with our bodies and our sexualities, and I think we all came out of it well ajusted and quite liberal and open minded.

  2. #102

    Re: Father-son nudity

    If I'm not mistaken, the Playgirl article featured a grandfather, father and son all nude. The father had a really tiny dick, but he was still incredibly handsome. The name was Myette or Myotte, something like that.

  3. #103
    Slut
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ottawa
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    210

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-son nudity

    I agree with you all...but when it comes to sex between father and son, I think that if they both want it, and are willing to go through with it, and the father isn't purposely taking advantage, than why not?

  4. #104
    On the Prowl NasteybutClassy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    100

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-son nudity

    I don't see a problem with it I always worked out with my dad so we'd change in front of each other all the time he got me into my first jock working out was a kinda guy thing to do together and being naked around each other was just normal

  5. #105
    JUB Addict hermanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,304
    Blog Entries
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-son nudity

    believe it's a good idea for a kid to see his dad naked accidentally in the course of daily life. it takes away the taboo of seeing a naked body. this in no way is connected to someone strutting around 6 hours without clothing himself, showing an erection, or other types of exploitation. we've all got the same body with minor variations.
    ding

  6. #106

    Re: Father-son nudity

    Quote Originally Posted by educa View Post
    My wife and I have raised our children to be comfortable with their nakedness. Since they have seen us naked all their lives, it is only natural for them being naked around us. My son is 18 and my daughter is 16, and they are both pretty much naked all the time. I even taught my children how to masturbate when they were sexually ready, and they feel comfortable masturbating in front of us. So, I feel that my children have grown up a lot more confident by feeling natural about nakedness and watching their parents naked...
    That is seriously one of the most shocking and revolting things I have ever read. You "taught" your children how to masturbate and now they openly masturbate in front of you? Call me a prude, but that falls into the realm of sexual abuse in my view.

    I have never seen my father naked. I never wanted to. I never thought about it. I never cared.

    Maybe I have "issues" (but, I don't think so). I wouldn't care for my children to see me nude. I have no real qualms about nudity, but I also believe that some people (not all) possibly gain some sort of bizarre peurile exhibitionistic fulfilment out of it. That's fine with me, but, leave the kids out of it. I can bond with my kids just as well . . . I don't have to be naked or have them naked to do so. A little modesty can also be a good thing. A little modesty isn't "harmful" either.

  7. #107
    rnnrsrl
    Guest

    Re: Father-son nudity

    Quote Originally Posted by NongreasySweatproof View Post
    I'll bet most of the people who think nudity around family members is at all weird are North Americans and other Anglo-Saxons. If you said this to almost any continental European, or a non-Muslim Asian, they'd think you were crazy. If you ask me, what's weird or disturbing is when people automatically equate nudity with sexuality. If I were more judgmental, I'd say that you'd have to be a little perverted to even THINK that there's some kind of linkage between mere nudity and sexuality. I think North American culture is seriously a little warped in this respect. It weirds me out how our former Atty. General (Ashcroft) felt the need to cover the bosoms of nude statues, or why people object to men wearing speedos, etc.
    I'll agree that North Americans from the US find nudity, for the most part, distasteful. This whole debate started because the generation before us, I happen to think it was some time between the WWII and the baby-boomers, became a little more prudish. Our sense for nudity and the tasteful display of such is reasserting itself now and we are trying to make heads and tails of it in relation to the conflicting reactions of the feelings our parents instilled in us. There's nothing wrong with the human form and our children need to be taught this. If our reaction is one of acceptance and not disgust, our children will be more comfortable once they become parents. NS was right, nudity does not sexual make!

  8. #108
    JUB Addict Hearts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,002

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-son nudity

    Quote Originally Posted by educa View Post
    My wife and I have raised our children to be comfortable with their nakedness. Since they have seen us naked all their lives, it is only natural for them being naked around us. My son is 18 and my daughter is 16, and they are both pretty much naked all the time. I even taught my children how to masturbate when they were sexually ready, and they feel comfortable masturbating in front of us. So, I feel that my children have grown up a lot more confident by feeling natural about nakedness and watching their parents naked...
    The only way I would envy educa's situation, is that if I were a teenage friend of the family, and being able to see educa's kids, and if I could also be nude.

  9. #109
    JUB Addict Hearts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,002

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-son nudity

    Quote Originally Posted by sw22br View Post
    Here in Brazil there is an actor called Matheus Carrieri. Maybe, a few of you guys have heard about him. Well, he has a son, Kaike Carrieri. It was rumored that his relation with his son was not good, they weren't friends and close. Now, things have changed and this is what happened:

    http://rapidshare.de/files/3960588/gmyk.wmv.html

    My gosh, that is a hot video! I only wish that they could have touched each other in a non-sexual way; maybe touch each other's butt, thigh, or hold hands.

  10. #110
    2000kilo
    Guest

    Re: Father-son nudity

    hi guys...im new on here. im bi, 38 and very much a nudist. i grew up in a family of nudists with friends into it and so on.

    most of my childood and teen years were spent naked at home, parties, pools beaches etc. with lots of adults and other kids of nudists.

    we were taught never to be ashamed and the same with sex. experimentation was natural. I have only good memories of it.

  11. #111
    Growing bear
    Guest

    Re: Father-son nudity

    Quote Originally Posted by sw22br View Post
    Here in Brazil there is an actor called Matheus Carrieri. Maybe, a few of you guys have heard about him. Well, he has a son, Kaike Carrieri. It was rumored that his relation with his son was not good, they weren't friends and close. Now, things have changed and this is what happened:

    http://rapidshare.de/files/3960588/gmyk.wmv.html
    can u re-up this video

  12. #112
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    459

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-son nudity

    educa, that is some new shit to me. I would never in a billion years do my business in front of my mother or father. I have young parents and i could talk them about sex and stuff so its all cool. My father told me about masterbation but I never did it in front of him. My father is almost like an older brother. Also my uncles are real cool. My favorite uncle and I have been naked in front of each other many times. In the school locker rooms, we even fucked in front of each other and the same girl.

    He just turned 20. Hes only 10 months older then me.

  13. #113

    Re: Father-son nudity

    well, nudists don't really lay in the social norm, no offense. They're sort of a bunch of free spirits and no harm intended.
    Guys in the US these days are overreacting about nudity in front of another male. The urinals at my school are almost never used cuz god knows if the guys pee sitting down lol. In the lockerroom they change under a towel like they're afraid someone will see their pu*sy? I think that's a little too extreme. As i recall, guys aren't that modest back in Brit. i don't mean we should go check out each other, but we should be comfortable with our body

  14. #114

    Re: Father-son nudity

    As a teen, i would try to get the courage to walk around the house naked...only when my dad was home. i was always comfortable in my skin and had no problems showing it all. finally, one morning i did it, and my dad didn't have a problem. from then on, everytime i was naked in front of him, he only laughs and says im in my birthday suit. when he was a kid, he says he was too embarassed to be naked in front of his dad. to me, this was always normal, seeing how he was my dad. i've seen him naked to a few times, and its perfectly fine

  15. #115
    getstoseven
    Guest

    Re: Father-son nudity

    Quote Originally Posted by harddick69 View Post
    As a teen...................... i was always comfortable in my skin and had no problems showing it all. finally, one morning i did it, and my dad didn't have a problem. from then on, everytime i was naked in front of him
    So.............what do you do NOW?

  16. #116
    Slut Underdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    185

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-son nudity

    Normal, not immoral

  17. #117

    Re: Father-son nudity

    now, whenever i visit home and its only me and the old man, i still go about the house naked, cock swinging back and forth. he just comments how it's just like old times and i haven't changed a bit. also, even when i have a hard on it doesn't matter..we just act like everythings normal. he's even walked past me in my old room jacking off (and i know he sees me) and he just laughs and thats that. nudity between family members is perfectly ok..as long as its not sexual.

  18. #118

    Re: Father-son nudity

    Quote Originally Posted by harddick69 View Post
    now, whenever i visit home and its only me and the old man, i still go about the house naked, cock swinging back and forth. he just comments how it's just like old times and i haven't changed a bit. also, even when i have a hard on it doesn't matter..we just act like everythings normal. he's even walked past me in my old room jacking off (and i know he sees me) and he just laughs and thats that. nudity between family members is perfectly ok..as long as its not sexual.

    I must say that if i ever knew my dad was watching me masturbate I would have to enjoy that for a little while at least! Would be pretty hot

  19. #119

    Re: Father-son nudity

    I have asked perhaps hundreds of men on line, about how they were introducted to any gay sex situations, only one cited that his father had taught him how to JO. I recalled my Dad and I taking an outdoor shower at his mothers house before i had reached puberty. I had hoped it would occur more often, but it didn't. Later he would get some blisters on his back while working outdoors. He would have me to wash his back in the tub. I had to reach down between his legs to wet the wrag, but he never was turned on by that, but I was. I was probably 16 then. One of our neigbors showers with his young son. I think we all grow up wanting to keep our privates private from our parents.

  20. #120

    Re: Father-son nudity

    I've always seen my father nude and hehas always seen me nude too. Since my brother and I were like 12 years old, he taught us how to masturbate but without anyhting sexual, he didn't touch us or did anything wrong. My brother is now 16 years old and the 3 of us continue masturbating ourselves wathcing porn (hetero porn) or talking about sex stories. That's cool beacuse we end with ejaculation and after that everything is normal.

  21. #121
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,759
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-son nudity

    Well, my dad bailed when I was 2, but my mom has never had any issues with my sister or I seeing her naked, even to this day. She's always said it's not a big issue, and preached that all the time when I was younger.

    Ironic then that she freaks out if she hears about people streaking, sleeping naked or skinny-dipping, saying it's all so unnecessary. I guess she means the sort of bath or shower nudity only, eh?

    Me - nudity doesn't bother me. It did when I was in my teens, probably because of the modesty factor, and because we didn't have to shower at school, so I'd never got undressed in front of guys my age before. These days, since 18 or so, it's not an issue - locker rooms, nude beaches, streaking, skinny-dipping, the lot. I don't tend to hang around naked at home or anything - that does strike me as odd - but in instances where nudity is expected or required (or entertaining haha), I'm there.

    Surprisingly, this last weekend, a younger friend of mine and current gym partner finally got naked in public, at the gym in the locker room. Up till Friday he was the standard issue shower-in-boxers-change-in-toilet-stall-or-under-a-towel .za younger guy, but Friday night he just stopped all that and did it, and again on Saturday. By his own admission - I've asked him several times before about it - this is the first time anyone has seen him naked since he was 9, and he's now 22.

    Times a-changing - can only be a good thing, I reckon.

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  22. #122
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    459

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-son nudity

    I am South African(born in Madagascar). My Father is Dutch/South African and my mother is South African.

    I only lived in the US for about 7-8 years. I don't do nudity in front of my parents

  23. #123
    lukeyboy123
    Guest

    Re: Father-son nudity

    It Depends on the way you look at it. I see no problem in just being naked. But then if it escalates thats when the problems start to occur. But it is the childs choice. Now underage, NO! but over 18, then its up to them.

  24. #124
    dutchguy
    Guest

    Re: Father-son nudity

    Quote Originally Posted by Zuirech View Post
    .... when my children were young, I was totally oblivious to nudity. For me, for them, it was natural. But the fact is that once they reach a certain age they neither want to be seen naked; nor do they want to see their parents naked. You have to judge when that is.

    Still, when I sunbathe on a beach, if it's discreet, this daddy will be nude.
    Excellent and wise!
    I have casually seen nearly all of my cousins in Holland. Changing cloths, in the shower, on the beach, etc. Nudity is not Sexual. But that is foreign to many cultures, including the one I'm in now, USA.

  25. #125

    Re: Father-son nudity

    I don't understand the taboo over nudity at home. I've been a nudist since I was introduced to nudism in college by a roommate who was raised in a nudist family. As a dad, I'm nude around the house whenever I feel like being nude, regardless of whether the boys are around or not.

    That being said, there is a big difference between casual/social nudity and sexual nudity. (One is being nude and the other is being nekkid!)

  26. #126
    JUB Addict radical matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    DFW
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,138
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-son nudity

    Well, I think it depends on the person/society as to the views. I mean, my parents were prudish and I live in the US, so just the concept of nudity does tend to be a turn on in that respect simply because it's not a "normal" activity. Though there is a simple artistic beauty to the human form, but I haven't really noticed that until more reciently...

    For refernce, I believe I've only seen my father naked one time, that's when he was changing out of a swiming suit into his regular clothes at a water park. I think I was 18 or 19 at the time. First and only time, and I wasn't really looking (I was trying to find a spot to change where people wouldn't see ME changing. -blush- And yes, I did find a nice corner to hide in to change. ^_^)

    I've decided if I have sons, I'd like to do things differently because even to this day, I'm really bashful and shy about my body...and I don't want kids I have to suffer from the same hang-up which I'm only now getting over myself (and not really the nudity part, even just being shirtless to swim and stuff.) I haven't decided how to do it yet, but then I don't have to worry about it for a while either. ^_^ I just know I want kids that I have to be comfortable in their skin and their bodies, and who they are as people. Course, then the masterbation thing comes on. On the one hand, it's really private, but on the other, I was never shown how or told it was alright, and I had several years of my life agonizing over it which I also don't want any sons I have going through. But yeah, fortunately, I have plenty of time to think about what would be a right way to do it. As for the puberty thing...hehe, yeah, that kinda freaked me out. ^_^; Course, it also came a touch late and I didn't even see guys my own age shirtless or nude either (no gym, no showers. ^_^) -shrug-


    As for normal or perverted...that depends too. But not being a father yet myself, and not having had any such experience of any form with my own father, I guess I can't really give a good opinion on this, just the opposite side.

  27. #127
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,759
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-son nudity

    Quote Originally Posted by radical matt View Post
    I've decided if I have sons, I'd like to do things differently because even to this day, I'm really bashful and shy about my body...and I don't want kids I have to suffer from the same hang-up which I'm only now getting over myself (and not really the nudity part, even just being shirtless to swim and stuff.) I haven't decided how to do it yet, but then I don't have to worry about it for a while either. ^_^ I just know I want kids that I have to be comfortable in their skin and their bodies, and who they are as people.
    I think that's a good and healthy attitude to have. I have a mate about your age whom I mentioned in my post who's getting used to the getting-naked-in-public thing also for the first time and I think it goes a long way into building up a bit of confidence.

    Good luck!

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  28. #128

    Re: Father-son nudity

    Quote Originally Posted by radical matt View Post

    On the one hand, it's really private, but on the other, I was never shown how or told it was alright, and I had several years of my life agonizing over it which I also don't want any sons I have going through.
    Does any boy ever need to be shown how to masturbate??? Come on! They figure it out real damn quick on their own. What they don't know initially they learn from their friends.

    I do apologise if I sound judgemental, but there is indeed a very creepy incestuous undertone to this thread in many of the posts.

    I don't understand it whatsoever. I learned to masturbate without any assistance from anyone . . . let alone my father. I love the man dearly, but I never saw him nude. I never wanted to see him nude. I never cared to see him nude and certainly never longed for him to see me nude; and especially not watch me masturbate. And this is the same for my own children. Yes, having a healthy sense of on'es body is good . . . but so is a little modesty.

  29. #129
    JUB Addict tila123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    LA
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,553

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-son nudity

    ugh.
    we need to stop talking and start showing pix.

    ......plz.

  30. #130
    Porn Star EricCage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    493

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-son nudity

    I shower with my 18 month old son sometimes. I my culture however, the son should never see the fatehr naked - a respect thing I assume.
    Some mistakes are too good to make only once

  31. #131
    JUB Addict radical matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    DFW
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,138
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-son nudity

    Quote Originally Posted by Evoost View Post
    Does any boy ever need to be shown how to masturbate??? Come on! They figure it out real damn quick on their own. What they don't know initially they learn from their friends.

    I do apologise if I sound judgemental, but there is indeed a very creepy incestuous undertone to this thread in many of the posts.

    I don't understand it whatsoever. I learned to masturbate without any assistance from anyone . . . let alone my father. I love the man dearly, but I never saw him nude. I never wanted to see him nude. I never cared to see him nude and certainly never longed for him to see me nude; and especially not watch me masturbate. And this is the same for my own children. Yes, having a healthy sense of on'es body is good . . . but so is a little modesty.

    I don't disagree with that, I just wonder what's the best way to do things. While you don't want to be incestuous, as you said, I feel that an extreme prudicial view (one that never mentions sex, nudity, or anything of the sort...I'm still waiting on "the talk" myself...I'm assuming my father was either going to wait for my wedding night or figured I'd figure it out on my own ) isn't a great idea. And, of course, you have to factor in individuals and how they come to accept themselves.

    But then, life's too complicated to figure out all at once and boil down into something cut and dry. Modesty is good, but to the point that one is afraid to be shirtless while swiming? Sexuality between non-married family members (that is, the husband and the wife) isn't a good thing, but prudish to the point that the kids curse themselfs for jerking off and the concept of sex (much less masturbation, safer sex, and the parent's values regarding sex and sexuality) are simply unmentioned and not talked about? That's not good either. I'm guessing as with everything else in life, the trick is striking a ballance and tayloring your actions to the individuals you are dealing with. But that takes wisdom and a ballance between wreaklessness and prudence...


    As for the first thing you said, I didn't have to be shown how, I figured it out by accident (while conducting a completely unrelated experiment... -blush- Hehe, it's kinda funny, actually...), but though I figured it out at 12, from age 14-17 I thought I was committing some terrible sin which I hated myself for, something that I didn't totally get over until I was almost 20. So while I'm not saying that a father should physically demostrate how to do it for his sons, it might be nice to be told you aren't damning yourself to hell over it...in fact, I'd rather any sons of mine do that than have indiscriminate (or worse still, unprotected) sex with random people. Oh yeah, and I never had any friends that I talked with about it (I HONESTLY thought I was the only person on Earth that did it until I was 18. ^_^; And besides, all my friends came from essentially equally prudish famalies.)

    Well, like I said, what do I know? -shrug-

  32. #132

    Re: Father-son nudity

    Who is the Hot daddy in this????

    http://www.lustygayholes.com/lion166gz/hotgayws.html

  33. #133
    On the Prowl bearsuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-son nudity

    Think that's Derek Steel.

  34. #134
    Slut
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Boston
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    175

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-son nudity

    Quote Originally Posted by EricCage View Post
    I shower with my 18 month old son sometimes. I my culture however, the son should never see the fatehr naked - a respect thing I assume.
    well if your son can see you naked, I would be glad to see you naked!

  35. #135
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,759
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-son nudity

    Quote Originally Posted by EricCage View Post
    I shower with my 18 month old son sometimes. I my culture however, the son should never see the fatehr naked - a respect thing I assume.
    I've never heard of that before. May I ask what your culture is?

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  36. #136
    Slut 2boyzukuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    209

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-son nudity

    Well i am going to be very British about this and maintain nothing stiff other then an upper lip and say it's not really the done thing never saw my parents naked never wanted too and would die of shock if ever they where to have seen me after about my 6th birthday.

  37. #137
    elvin1
    Guest

    Re: Father-son nudity

    This issue is very weird to me. A son should never see a father's dick. There is no reason for it and I don't see how it is beneficial to a son's development.
    Same with the son. There comes a point where the son is no longer a child and a father need not see his son's dick.

  38. #138
    Sex God spikebaltar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    635

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-son nudity

    Quote Originally Posted by elvin1 View Post
    This issue is very weird to me. A son should never see a father's dick. There is no reason for it and I don't see how it is beneficial to a son's development.
    Same with the son. There comes a point where the son is no longer a child and a father need not see his son's dick.
    I can't believe all the prudery on this site. Haven't you ever gone swimming or to the gym with your dad growing up? Or camping? It's just nudity and it is beneficial for the son to see what normal adult men look like so he will know that it is perfectly natural when he starts growing hair down there.
    Its also beneficial that he doesn't develop a shameful attitude towards his body or a ridiculous exaggerated form of modesty that is evidently common among boys today.

  39. #139
    elvin1
    Guest

    Re: Father-son nudity

    Quote Originally Posted by bbdude11 View Post
    I can't believe all the prudery on this site. Haven't you ever gone swimming or to the gym with your dad growing up? Or camping? It's just nudity and it is beneficial for the son to see what normal adult men look like so he will know that it is perfectly natural when he starts growing hair down there.
    Its also beneficial that he doesn't develop a shameful attitude towards his body or a ridiculous exaggerated form of modesty that is evidently common among boys today.
    No...I have never seen my father naked. And I have no desire to. I'm sure other kids that are actually going through puberty help each other out or compare. I don't have a problem whatsoever with kids seeing other kids naked. They do it at gym anyway. Wouldn't that be more beneficial? How about sex education at school?
    Why would anyone want to see their father's dick? I mean, if it is an accident...fine. I just don't see why a father would walk around with his dick hanging out for their sons to see.
    But hey, maybe I am a prude.

  40. #140
    Bareback1988
    Guest

    Re: Father-son nudity

    Quote Originally Posted by elvin1 View Post
    No...I have never seen my father naked. And I have no desire to. I'm sure other kids that are actually going through puberty help each other out or compare. I don't have a problem whatsoever with kids seeing other kids naked. They do it at gym anyway. Wouldn't that be more beneficial? How about sex education at school?
    Why would anyone want to see their father's dick? I mean, if it is an accident...fine. I just don't see why a father would walk around with his dick hanging out for their sons to see.
    But hey, maybe I am a prude.
    You bet you are a prude.

    If you father had to answer the phone while in the shower, did he dress first and call back later? Or did he storm our naked but covering that one little part of his body? Or did he just come out, with or without a towel?

    Kids don't always see other kids naked. Not in all countries do kids see each other at the gym. I think it's good to grow up with a relaxed attitutde towards nude men, boys, girls and women. If you're uncomfortable about being naked with your own dad, how do you feel at the doctor's?

    And MODERATORS, why is this topic still in the porn section????? Nudity in itself has nothing to do with porn. When are you going to move it to one of the general topics sections where it belongs?????

  41. #141
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,759
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-son nudity

    I'm with the pro-nudity guys on this one - my dad ditched us when I was a kid, and we didn't shower after gym or anything in primary or high school, so I had no idea what to expect or anything during The Big Change of puberty, apart from what I'd read in books.

    Having your dad see you undressed, and seeing your dad undressed, really should not cause anyone any panic at all, I shouldn't think. There are far too many boys and young men out there who are scared absolutely shitless to get undressed in semi-public (as in locker rooms) for whatever reason, and I honestly don't see the point of being uncomfortable in your own skin.

    I was in that terrified camp for a long while as a young guy, but I realised that at some point you just need to get over it, get on with it and get used to it. So at the ripe age of 22, I did.

    It took a week's worth of showering at the gym before it became a complete non-issue, and nobody was reduced to a gibbering wreck because of it.

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  42. #142
    elvin1
    Guest

    Re: Father-son nudity

    Quote Originally Posted by BarebackTeenager View Post
    You bet you are a prude.

    If you father had to answer the phone while in the shower, did he dress first and call back later? Or did he storm our naked but covering that one little part of his body? Or did he just come out, with or without a towel?

    Kids don't always see other kids naked. Not in all countries do kids see each other at the gym. I think it's good to grow up with a relaxed attitutde towards nude men, boys, girls and women. If you're uncomfortable about being naked with your own dad, how do you feel at the doctor's?

    And MODERATORS, why is this topic still in the porn section????? Nudity in itself has nothing to do with porn. When are you going to move it to one of the general topics sections where it belongs?????

    Dude, compared to you 99% of us are prudes...


    http://justusboys.com/forum/showthre...93#post2456793

  43. #143
    Virgin USER95125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-son nudity

    I agree that when in an inappropriate manor it is wrong. But if a father takes his son to the gym or local YMCA to swim and they both change in the locker room next to each other, or use a communal shower naked next to each other is not a problem.

  44. #144
    Sex God spikebaltar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    635

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-son nudity

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    I'm with the pro-nudity guys on this one - my dad ditched us when I was a kid, and we didn't shower after gym or anything in primary or high school, so I had no idea what to expect or anything during The Big Change of puberty, apart from what I'd read in books.

    Having your dad see you undressed, and seeing your dad undressed, really should not cause anyone any panic at all, I shouldn't think. There are far too many boys and young men out there who are scared absolutely shitless to get undressed in semi-public (as in locker rooms) for whatever reason, and I honestly don't see the point of being uncomfortable in your own skin.

    I was in that terrified camp for a long while as a young guy, but I realised that at some point you just need to get over it, get on with it and get used to it. So at the ripe age of 22, I did.

    It took a week's worth of showering at the gym before it became a complete non-issue, and nobody was reduced to a gibbering wreck because of it.

    -d-
    Thanks, you proved my point. There is a benefit to some nudity growing up. And a boy (or man for that matter) shouldn't be ashamed of his body.
    Yea, I got over it at 12 when we started showering in school. The maturity of the boys in class ran the gamut from no pube pre-pubescent like me to full bushes and chest hair on the guys that had been held back a couple times.
    But I wasn't surprised at anything because I had seen my dad nude on occasion and knew what a man looked like.

  45. #145
    Slut BIMICHAEL4FUN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    296
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-son nudity

    I agree that dad should create a home where everyone is comfortable with nudity. If the kids see their parents being comfortable with the appearance of their bodies, they probably won't be as freaked out about others seeing their bodies. However, I also agree that the nudity should never occur in a sexually provocative manner.
    Nobody pleases a man like another man....bring that sexy dick of yours over here and see what I'm talking about...

  46. #146
    elvin1
    Guest

    Re: Father-son nudity

    LOL. How is having to see your dad's dick beneficial to a child?
    Kids know what a dick looks like and there are sex education classes to show them. They know that it will eventually grow. How is comparing your dick as a kid to a grown up man's benefial to their development especially when it's their dad's dick?
    You don't think that kids see other kids in bathrooms and gyms and compare?
    I don't get it. lol

  47. #147
    elvin1
    Guest

    Re: Father-son nudity

    Teacher:

    "Thanks Mikey. Sounds like you had a good time at the park.
    Billy, please stand up and tell everyone what you did yesterday."

    Billy:

    "Yesterday I went camping with my parents. They are into nudity and walked around the whole time naked. I saw daddy's dick and it was huge. It's weird. Daddy insists on me seeing it."

    The classroom:

    "EEEEWWWW"

    Teacher:

    Um.........*speechless*

  48. #148
    lostparker17
    Guest

    Re: Father-son nudity

    Quote Originally Posted by elvin1 View Post
    Teacher:

    "Thanks Mikey. Sounds like you had a good time at the park.
    Billy, please stand up and tell everyone what you did yesterday."

    Billy:

    "Yesterday I went camping with my parents. They are into nudity and walked around the whole time naked. I saw daddy's dick and it was huge. It's weird. Daddy insists on me seeing it."

    The classroom:

    "EEEEWWWW"

    Teacher:

    Um.........*speechless*
    sounds like you have issues man. went to Finland last summer and stayed with friends at their lake house. everyone grows up going to the sauna daily, nude. it is amazing to be around people who have no prejudice whatsoever about nudity and their bodies. i'm 55 and was invited to the sauna daily and did so in the presence of teens, pre-teens, and old guys like myself. all nude, no boners, no attitudes. it was great to see humanity get along like that.

  49. #149
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,759
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Father-son nudity

    Quote Originally Posted by elvin1 View Post
    LOL. How is having to see your dad's dick beneficial to a child?
    Kids know what a dick looks like and there are sex education classes to show them. They know that it will eventually grow. How is comparing your dick as a kid to a grown up man's benefial to their development especially when it's their dad's dick?
    You don't think that kids see other kids in bathrooms and gyms and compare?
    I don't get it. lol
    Ah, but if EVERYONE starts getting too shy because they have never seen other people naked, then nobody's going to be seeing anyone in bathrooms and gyms because - as we are seeing already - nobody gets undressed in there properly anymore; they either hide under a towel or shower in their underwear. And why is it okay for a kid to see other people's dicks but not his dad's?

    Fact is, if your parents are always making a fuss if someone is seen naked, you grow up with many of those same inhibitions. Being comfortable in your skin has to start with being told that it is okay to be comfortable in your skin, and actions speak much louder than words. If you want your kids to eat vegetables because you tell them that vegetables are nice (a lie; but that's another can of worms) you kinda have to lead the way and eat the damn things too, right?

    I mean, you're not going to take your son to the gym with you just so he can compare his own dick with some stranger's because he's never seen yours, are you?

    "Dad, what will happen to my weenie when I grow older?"

    "Hang on - let me get my keys. I'll drive you to the gym and you can see for yourself."

    Okay, it's extreme, but I think it illustrates my point. As long as it's nothing sexual, it shouldn't be a worry. Ideally, of course, the answer to the question is "it'll look like mine, which you've seen before" because a.) it will look like your dad's, for the most part, and b.) you probably will have seen it before.

    Incidentally, my school didn't have Sex Ed. If you did biology, you got the technical lessons in Standard 9 (2nd last year of high school) when you did the reproductive system; the rest of us had to make do with a dog-eared copy of Hustler and a few badly stretched, over-played 70s-era porn movies on VHS which went around the class when I was 12 or 13.

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  50. #150
    sentientoak
    Guest

    Re: Father-son nudity

    Nevermind.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.