JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23
Results 101 to 127 of 127
  1. #101
    StarCrasher
    Guest

    Re: Jamie Olivers bum

    Quote Originally Posted by bankside View Post
    He's a twat. Ruining British food.
    And how many of his recipes are you familiar with?

  2. #102

    Re: Jamie Olivers bum

    Quote Originally Posted by StarCrasher View Post
    Wow. His tongue is too big for your liking.

    If that's not a reason to not like someone I don't know what is!
    He's in the communications business. I'm not going to cook his meals if I can't understand what he's trying to communicate.

    The other annoying thing for pedants like me is the utter lie of him advertising himself as a 'naked' chef. He was never naked... and now that he's fat, I don't want to see him naked.

  3. #103
    StarCrasher
    Guest

    Re: Jamie Olivers bum

    A Jamie Oliver recipe with crème fraîche, butter, and sugar . . .

    http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/p...-poppy-seeds-1

    This literally only took ten seconds to find. By the way some of you guys talk his only recipes would involve watercress, tofu, and lentils.

  4. #104
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    845

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jamie Olivers bum

    Quote Originally Posted by StarCrasher View Post
    OK, so you admit you know nothing about the kind of food he is encouraging. I bet you haven't even seen all the Revolution shows either, seen any of his interviews, or read anything on his website, otherwise you would have seen the compassionate, understanding, and down-to-earth side of him that reached out to people struggling with obesity. I suppose when he cried you think that was just intentional as well. Maybe it's you who is the douche.
    Seriously? (honest question)

    I don't need to have watched every episode of every show he has ever been inb and read all his cookbooks and watched every interview ever done to be able to recognize someone who is acting like a prick.

    If he is as great and understanding as you said he is maybe he should act like it instead of putting up completely different personality fronts depending what show he is on. He comes off as one of the fakest people I have ever seen on TV....and yes......Revolution is the ONLY show I base this on....but guess what? Thats all I....or anyone else needs.
    Yes I am THAT kind of gay.....deal with it.



    Wafflefakes Celebrity Nude Fakes

  5. #105
    StarCrasher
    Guest

    Re: Jamie Olivers bum

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    He's in the communications business. I'm not going to cook his meals if I can't understand what he's trying to communicate.
    If you can't follow any of his recipes on his website or in his books because he has a British accent, a big tongue, and a slight lisp, I can't help you.

  6. #106
    StarCrasher
    Guest

    Re: Jamie Olivers bum

    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflecakes View Post
    I don't need to have watched every episode of every show he has ever been inb and read all his cookbooks and watched every interview ever done to be able to recognize someone who is acting like a prick.

    If he is as great and understanding as you said he is maybe he should act like it instead of putting up completely different personality fronts depending what show he is on. He comes off as one of the fakest people I have ever seen on TV....and yes......Revolution is the ONLY show I base this on....but guess what? Thats all I....or anyone else needs.
    You've just admitted that you believe you only need to know only a small fraction of the amount of information necessary to come to an educated opinion on something. I was hoping I could have an informed and intelligent debate with you but obviously I cannot as you seem to be employing nothing but a reverse halo effect, based on one perceived personality flaw from parts of a few television episodes you've watched.

  7. #107
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    845

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jamie Olivers bum

    Quote Originally Posted by StarCrasher View Post
    You've just admitted that you believe you only need to know only a small fraction of the amount of information necessary to come to an educated opinion on something. I was hoping I could have an informed and intelligent debate with you but obviously I cannot as you seem to be employing nothing but a reverse halo effect, based on one perceived personality flaw from a few television shows you've watched.
    Now look who is being a prick.

    If he doesn't want to be judged solely based on one show then maybe he should act better in that show.

    I watch a ton of cooking shows and honestly.....I have never seen him on except as like a guest once or twice. Why is it my responsibility to go out and track down and watch shows of his elsewhere? Do I need to listen to every single song released by Madonna to decide I don't like her music...at all? No, I listen to the ones I run into on the radio and judge from there. (just an example....love Madonna)

    If you can't handle celebrities being judged by...you know....their shows. Then what exactly should they be judged on? Or should we all just defer to your opinion because apparently you are more informed on this particular celebrity than us?

    I am fine with you thinking he is a great guy. Thats your business...... however, everyone has a right to an opinion and yours is no more valid than anyone elses. You have the right to disagree with my opinion all you want....you don't have the right to attack MY right to have an opinion.
    Yes I am THAT kind of gay.....deal with it.



    Wafflefakes Celebrity Nude Fakes

  8. #108
    StarCrasher
    Guest

    Re: Jamie Olivers bum

    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflecakes View Post
    If he doesn't want to be judged solely based on one show then maybe he should act better in that show.
    More opinions without any facts to back them up. All you’ve done is call him names and indicate how his show isn't your cup of tea. Provide an example where he has demonstrated that he is indeed a bad person, that he doesn’t in fact care about health, that he intends only to depict a failed movement for the sake of ratings, and that his ideas about food are wrong. You can’t.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflecakes View Post
    I watch a ton of cooking shows and honestly.....I have never seen him on except as like a guest once or twice. Why is it my responsibility to go out and track down and watch shows of his elsewhere?
    LOL, again, you’re admitting you actually know very little about him. I’m not saying it’s your responsibility to watch every one of his shows. I’m saying it’s your responsibility to refrain from declaring somebody is a douche and judging their motives unless you actually know enough to do so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflecakes View Post
    Do I need to listen to every single song released by Madonna to decide I don't like her music...at all? No, I listen to the ones I run into on the radio and judge from there. (just an example....love Madonna)
    You’re getting mixed up. Your personal musical or television preferences are different than your judgements of one’s character or the legitimacy of their opinions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflecakes View Post
    Do If you can't handle celebrities being judged by...you know....their shows. Then what exactly should they be judged on? Or should we all just defer to your opinion because apparently you are more informed on this particular celebrity than us?
    I can handle it, I just don’t agree with you. You’re merely indicating that you don’t like watching it based on your personal preference, which is fine. Judging his motives and his character and the entire healthier-eating movement because you don’t like what you’ve seen is where you go wrong. Remember something, I’m debating you not because you don’t enjoy his show, I’m debating you because you’re saying his food revolution is wrong without any legitimate reason to back it up. My motivation here is primarily defending the healthy eating movement, not celebrities.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflecakes View Post
    I am fine with you thinking he is a great guy. Thats your business...... however, everyone has a right to an opinion and yours is no more valid than anyone elses. You have the right to disagree with my opinion all you want....you don't have the right to attack MY right to have an opinion.
    I don’t know whether he’s a great guy or not. I don’t know him personally and being the relatively intelligent person I realize that I lack the information necessary to come to an educated opinion on the matter. What I’m saying is that there’s no reason to think he’s a bad person or that he’s wrong about healthy food based on what we know, and in fact, it’s highly improbable that he intentionally fucked up for the sake of ratings and doesn’t actually care about peoples’ health. Furthermore, I’m saying that his ideas on food are totally correct.

    Another thing, you're wrong when you say opinions can be no more or no less valid than anyone else's. A person can say that in their opinion the Earth is flat. Or that in their opinion gays are pedophiles. Or that in their opinion the Hindu religion is the only way to go. I agree with you that they have the right to express their opinions (and so do you) but they DON'T have the right to be proven wrong. (On second thought, this is a private message board. We don't have any rights at all.)

  9. #109
    JUB Addict
    seven2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,662

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jamie Olivers bum

    Oh come on Star.......just invite Jamie up your way and fuck his brains out....... ........I'm fairly sure he's low in cholesterol too....... .......though not entirely fat free.......

  10. #110
    Carmine
    Guest

    Re: Jamie Olivers bum

    How about everybody stop trying to fucking convince the other person's opinion is wrong and just agree to disagree, think that's possible?

    On-topic: He's cute, but where are these "bum" pictures at?

  11. #111
    Sex God foodandart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Gender
    Female
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    714

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jamie Olivers bum

    I'm siting here reading this thread and all it's doing is making me sad.

    I actually like Jamie Oliver - go onto TED.com and type in his name and watch the speech he gave about the food crisis in America.

    I'm married to a THIN chef and my husband is up on all the food theory and health science - what Mr. Oliver speaks about is absolutely correct.

    Consider that 75% of every dollar spent on medical care in the US pays for chronic, diet-related disease (this can be found on the CDC and NIH sites).

    The claim it's uninsured and illegals making costs soar ignores the fact that uninsured and illegals generally do NOT get care for chronic issues, only acute care.

    The reality obscured by insurers who want mandated customers to profit from is that it is the majority of their CURRENT customers who have the *chronic* illnesses that come of bad diets - and why *should* someone with insurance take better care of their health - that's what the insurance is there for - do for them what they won't do on their own.. right?

    Given that this translates to 75% of your soon-to-be-mandatory insurance premiums - perhaps we need to pay attention to what Jamie Oliver is saying.

    As he said in his TED speech which I will paraphrase here - obesity *alone* costs 150 BILLION dollars a year and it is set to double in the coming decade and we do NOT have that kind of money.

    (and what I recently found out also is that pediatric strokes in children 5-15 is up 35% in the past 5 years and the curve on new cases is starting to tick upwards. What's the lifetime cost for care when you're dealing with a 17 year old that's had a decade of diabetes and is obese and requires a triple-bypass? Who's paying for that?)

    How much do you want to pay to cover the medical-care costs of those who see food as a way to abuse themselves?

    In another two years, come the mandate for insurance. we're going to find out.

    I'm glad I'm poor. I won't be paying into this fiasco.

  12. #112

    Re: Jamie Olivers bum

    Here's my weirdness about British guys:
    The British accent on white guys tends to turn me off (for the most part - Daniel Craig would be one exception) but the British accent on a black guys is kinda' hot
    How weird is that?
    Jamie is, to me, cuter with an American accent. When he speaks with his British accent, I just don't see it anymore.

  13. #113

    Re: Jamie Oliver [merged]

    Id still play with his ass cheeks and sniff his hole!! Xx

  14. #114

    Re: Jamie Oliver [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by hairybum View Post
    Id still play with his ass cheeks and sniff his hole!! Xx
    This fat man has a lot of ass cheek for you to play with.





    Oliver, who is an international advocate for healthy eating, was in Australia this week to open his Ministry of Food school.…in an effort to promote healthy eating.

    The foodie was asked by a reporter if he had gained a few pounds since his last trip Down Under .

    Oliver snapped back calling the journalist who quizzed him about his weight a "bitch".

    "I don't know. I am very healthy. I think the last time I had a filling in my teeth, which was quite recently, I was in good nick. But really, I am not really sure.

    "Are you from a tabloid? Thank you for noticing, you bitch,"



    http://tvnz.co.nz/entertainment-news...tburst-4767625

  15. #115

    Re: Jamie Oliver [merged]

    i love james tanner much more! (he's a chef on ready steady coock)

  16. #116

    jamie oliver getting a mouthfull of dildo

    did anyone ch jamie oliver on alan carr chatty man? at one point he got fed chocolate pudding on a dildo, i was wondering if anyone can find a gif or something because i have no idea where to begin when making a gif :P

  17. #117

    Re: jamie oliver getting a mouthfull of dildo

    Quote Originally Posted by the8thdocter View Post
    did anyone ch jamie oliver on alan carr chatty man? at one point he got fed chocolate pudding on a dildo, i was wondering if anyone can find a gif or something because i have no idea where to begin when making a gif :P


    This is the best I can offer right now I'm afraid lol. Funny this would never fly on American TV lol.

  18. #118

    Re: jamie oliver getting a mouthfull of dildo

    lol thats funny

  19. #119

    Re: jamie oliver getting a mouthfull of dildo

    He's gotten a bit chunky. Food Revolution, indeed!

  20. #120

    Re: Jamie Oliver [merged]

    Jamie looks so fucking sexy now.
    He was on Alan Carr Chatty Man and he has stubble, not too chunky but this gorgeous cuddle perfect weight.

    But did anyone see Alan put a dildo covered in cream in his mouth with Jamie thinking it was a wooden spoon and he deep throats it?! Oh my god, I rewound that and slow-motioned it so many times.

  21. #121
    Sex God AngolaZee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    782

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jamie Oliver [merged]

    I cant believe the number of idiots that said since the name of the show was The Naked Chef, they were expecting to see a naked Jamie Oliver. Really? On a family show? You were expecting him to undress? Colossal stupidity

    IMHO, he is sexy and appealing. Like some here I actually find his lisp very sexy too.

  22. #122

    Re: Jamie Oliver [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyboyxx View Post
    J...But did anyone see Alan put a dildo covered in cream in his mouth with Jamie thinking it was a wooden spoon .....
    Yes I did. It must be on Youtube but it made me think he must be half-blind (or half-drunk) as well as pudgy and sloppy.

  23. #123

    Re: Jamie Oliver [merged]

    Jamie Oliver was filmed slitting open a lambs throat as part of some british cooking show. I think he is a total scumbag.

  24. #124
    Sex God AngolaZee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    782

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jamie Oliver [merged]

    Well how do you think the food gets to your table

  25. #125

    Re: Jamie Oliver [merged]

    Not my table.... Never has, never will. Besides, lambs look like adorable poodles. You'd have to be a monster to hurt one.

  26. #126

    Re: Jamie Olivers bum

    I think our own (greek) naked chef - Akis Petretzikis - is waaaaaay hotter!

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=el&s...A6uS7Ab25oCYCQ

    Last edited by andonisp; March 27th, 2013 at 06:57 AM.

  27. #127

    Re: Jamie Oliver [merged]

    In the last 12 months, the average vegetable grower has gone from making a small profit to making a loss. In the same 12 months, Mr Oliver’s wealth rose by an estimated £90 million.

    http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz350FP6HxC

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.