Anyone know who he is?
Anyone know who he is?
I know this one's kinda obvious but you gotta admit it's hot!!
Can someone tell me who this guy is? I know I've seen him on Tumblr but I cannot for the life of me remember his name.
Not shorts exactly!
His name is DeviantOtter. haha
love this thread...havent seen accidently exposure in a while! Its thrilling when it happens
I love this thread, it's too bad it's winter, i'm not seeing too much free balling going on.
Great thread. I don't have any pictures to contribute, but I do have a story.
So I've always worn briefs, and having such a skinny phasic I have to wear briefs made for boys a lot younger than me. (Although my package has always been a good size). Anyway, when I was about 14 years old I decided to try boxers for the first time. The day I wore them was also the day I had PE at school. During PE (which was indoors) we got told to sit on the floor. My entire penis decided it needed some air and escaped. Thankfully I noticed before anyone else did. But, that was the first - and last time I ever wore boxers.
Just sayin' ... :-<
THANKS! for your story, Buddy! ..| (group)
Just more reasons to ... No Matter What ...
Keep Smilin'!! :kiss: (*8*)
I know i've giving people a show before. I remember way back in high school i was in gym class we had to hold one anothers' ankles down for sit ups. The guy holding mine down had full view of my stuff. I was wearing Boxers and mesh shorts, he had a hard time looking at me during the workout.
I didn't even figure out he could see everything until later. I don't know why he didn't tell me my junk was out. to me it made it more awkward.
^^ You may think that but honestly it would've been a lot more awkward if he had actually said something at the time.
Does this count?
An Israeli guy :)
im new here obviously an i got to say i have been free balling for almost 20yrs now an i never knew it was such a big deal.
I must say I love it when it is accidental.
When I look up a hot Daddy or Grandaddy's shorts and he realizes it he will close his legs, put something over it, or do something else to ruin it. That is why I don't think making it obvious is a good idea because exhibitionists are the exception and not the rule.[-X
For me it's not cock and balls that I have a weakness for, it's calves and thighs. If a guy has great thighs and/or calves, my willpower goes away and I can't always help but stare. It's uncomfortable if the guy knows you're staring, whether his dick or his legs, it's uncomfortable for both sides.
I try my best not to stare and succeed 90% of the time, but the other 10%? I'm helpless and weak.