To ensure that JustUsBoys.com remains an enjoyable outlet for all members,
we respectfully request that you adhere to the following rules and
guidelines. The Code of Conduct found below, as well as the JustUsBoys.com
boards and chats.
Please keep in mind that use of the site is a privilege and not a right. In
general, members should treat each other with respect and refrain from
personal attacks, even in the case of heated arguments or disagreements.
Be sure to reread this document from time to time as it may change, and you
are always responsible for ensuring that your activities comport with these
rules and guidelines. In addition, you should frequently review our Terms of
Use (www.justusboys.com/terms) and keep in mind that some games, contests,
and events may have additional guidelines that govern your use.
JustUsBoys.com Code of Conduct
- JustUsBoys.com is an ADULTS ONLY website and is not to be used by those
under the age of 18. We regret that we have no choice but to disable the
access of anyone confirmed or strongly suspected to be underage. If you are under 18, please visit
www.emptyclosets.com for a forum that might be more appropriate for your
- Please do not post or link to erotic pictures, movies, or stories where
the subjects appear to be, or are described to be, under the age of 18. Do not request such materials from others.
- Please do not post or link to pictures, movies, or stories that combine
sex with violence, bestiality or other potentially obscene material.
- Please do not link to content on someone else's webspace (hotlink) without the site owner's permission.
- Please do not deface the board with multiple posts containing exactly the
- Please do not engage in the spamming of commercial websites. (This
does not apply to members posting links to their favorite sites, etc. We know spam when we see it.)
- Please do not publicly trade passwords to pay sites or discuss the
circumvention of pay site security mechanisms.
- Please do not use language that sounds like, stands for, hints at,
abbreviates, or insinuates hate speech (including but not limited to racial,
ethnic, sexual, or religious slurs) or illegal activities.
- Please do not harass, threaten, stalk, spam, or otherwise abuse other
- Please do not defend yourself against profane attacks with more
profanity. Instead, report the post to a moderator and allow them to take
the appropriate action.
- Please do not create a screen name or chat name that is intended to
aggravate or incite other members, or that references controversial
religious topics, notorious people or organizations, or current or
historical events that may be considered inflammatory or inappropriate.
JustUsBoys.com reserves the right to change any username that is deemed
inappropriate for any reason. If in doubt, please ask first.
- Please do not post links to websites that violate our Code of Conduct.
- Please do not post links to websites that contain materials that might
harm another user's computer, such as viruses or Trojans.
- In forums that allow for photo linking or posting, please do not link photos to anything other than a full size version of same. Linking to other sites is prohibited.
- Please do not impersonate or harass JustUsBoys.com staff or moderators.
- Please do not impersonate another member or screen name (including "faking" a screen name by using similar-looking text characters).
- Please avoid excessive shouting (use of all-caps) or flooding
(continuous posting of repetitive text).
- Please do not post your full real name, your address, or your phone number in the open forum. If you wish to share this information with a particular member, please use the private message system.
- Please do not use the message boards, Private Message system, chat, or personal webspace for any commercial purpose
without the express consent of JustUsBoys.com. You may only create one
account for yourself as an individual. You may not create an account for
your corporation or other business entity. Please see below for more guidelines for commercial users.
- Do not share, ask to share, or link to Bit Torrent files or other pirated videos. It is not OK under any circumstance to share videos from any membership site that normally requires a fee to view the videos. This is expressly prohibited and repeated violations will result in your account being permanently closed.
- Please do not publicly disclose the real identities of other members or those of adult performers without their permission. If someone is using an alias on either these forums or in their career as an adult entertainer, please respect their rights to maintain their privacy.
- Please DO have fun, engage with other member, and treat your fellow
JUBbers with respect.
be suspended or permanently deactivated. While we will endeavor to inform
you of the reasons for our actions, JustUsBoys.com is not obligated to warn
you before taking any action on your account.
- JustUsBoys.com is not obligated to monitor every post, but we reserve the
right to remove any post or user we feel has violated the letter or the
- JustUsBoys.com reserves the right to remove any user-created or uploaded
content at any time, without notice.
- Some offences may warrant a warning, while others will result in
immediate account suspension. We reserve sole judgment in all such matters.
In almost all cases, severe racial remarks or hate speech, profane
usernames, posting viruses or URLs to viruses will result in immediate and
permanent removal from JustUsBoys.com.
- Circumventing a ban by creating another account will result in your IP being blocked and no possibility for your account to be reinstated. You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to contact us regarding a banned account. Please do not create another account.
Opportunities For Commercial Users
Generally, any site that accepts advertising or exists primarily to generate revenue is considered a commercial site. There are currently two ways for commercial users to publicize their product or service on JUB:
- Become a Contributor: Contact us here: http://www.jubsupport.com to inquire about becomming a JUB contributor. Once approved, your status on the message boards will be changed to a Contributor, which will allow our moderators to easily identify you and know that you have been vetted by our staff and have agreed to follow the rules for commercial users.
- Advertise In Your Signature: For a fee of $500 USD per month, you may use your signature as ad space. Upon approval, you may change your signature to include a commercial link or banner no larger than 480x60. Please contact us here: http://www.jubsupport.com for payment information.
We are open to other ideas so if you have something special in mind, please contact us here: http://www.jubsupport.com. We reserve the right to approve all advertisers and contributors to ensure that their products or services meet minimum standards. In addition, we generally don't accept advertising from directly competitve sites.
General Internet Precautions
- Some areas of JustUsBoys.com may contain links to other websites. Please
be advised that JustUsBoys.com does not control and is not responsible for
the content on any of these offsite links.
- JustUsBoys.com contains adult content and is not suitable for children.
We encourage parents to join their children as they surf and explore the
Internet. We employ filtering mechanisms that prevent properly configured
browsers from accessing our site. See www.icra.org for instructions on how
to block your computer from accessing JustUsBoys.com.
- You are responsible for any actions you may take based on advice or
information you receive from other members. Use your own good judgment when
evaluating such information as JustUsBoys.com does not control, sanction or
guarantee any information transmitted by our users.
- JustUsBoys.com does not control the content posted by our users. While we
reserve the right to delete content that we find objectionable, we are not
obligated to do so. Therefore, exercise caution when reading or viewing
content posted by others and realize that there is a great diversity of
opinion among our members. If you are easily offended, you may wish to
participate in a community more in line with your views. However, if you
value diversity of thought and can respect others with differing opinions,
you'll be right at home at JustUsBoys.com.
- Be a good Internet citizen and report content that violates our Code of
most pages of the site you'll find a link to report abusive content.
- Don't give out or post any personally identifiable information (such as
social security numbers, credit card numbers, addresses, telephone
numbers, driver license numbers) to strangers online, as this information
may be used for illegal or harmful purposes. Be sure you know someone well
before disclosing any personal information.
Moderators are also expected to uphold the Code of Conduct. There are
certain exceptions, but a major responsibility that comes with being a
moderator is the exercise of restraint when dealing with members. It may not
always be easy, but we ask that moderators remember that their actions
reflect on all other moderators, as well as the operators of the site. For
that very reason, we urge all moderators to hold themselves to a higher
standard than they would expect from a regular member.