Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
View RSS Feed

Not So Good....

Rate this Entry
So, today was one of those days, that I just wish I could have skipped. Nothing happened; I just had way too much time to think about all of the bad things that are happening in life.

This morning Chris was told that his Mom does have cancer. I think it's in her pancreas. I'm not sure. I'm also apprehensive that I"m going out of town next weekend and Jon and Chris will probably spend the whole weekend together. I am incredibly green around the gills. I don't even dislike Chris, but it seems that he never wants to hang out with me, only with Jon. The reason why this bothers me is because I introduced them to one another maybe last month, and already they seem to be on the verge of coupling. I really need to cry tonight.

The funny thing is all of these guys keep telling me that I deserve someone, and someone who is awesome. The funny thing is, it seems that they all ignore me at one time or another.

I put in for a promotion at my work last week and I should find out on Thursday. I'll let you know when I find out.

What am I doing so wrong in my life? ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)