Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
View RSS Feed

evil_danger

Sweet Rejection

Rate this Entry
I just got rejected in the sweetest way ever!

Okay so I’ve been drinking, which explains why I’m posting this, but I felt like sharing how I just got rejected in quite a sweet way.

Well I’ve been close with this guy before, snogging, groping but nothing more than over the sweater action. And we’ve even fallen out over it before… I assumed we were more than what he thought it was.

Well tonight was no different… only we were both drunk and I was throwing myself at him.

To cut a long story short, after a bit of tonsil tennis, he said something along the lines of “Why are you interested in my, I’m dirty… I smoke, drink and sleep with anyone who’s interested, You’re so much better than that, why do you want me?”

I just said that he shouldn’t have such a low opinion, I don’t care what sort of person he is, I know he has a good heart.

He said that if things were different he would want to be with me, but I laughed and told him that was the drink talking, told me off for saying that, but I have proof it was the drink talking from previous encounters. Anyway I’m pretty much just the same as him; I have no interest in him other than quick shag. He’s actually hurt me in the past so any romantic ideas I might have had with him are over. He’s still sexy though.

Anyway I got my Christmas kiss… quite a few Christmas kisses off of him so I’m happy… slightly chapped lips but still quite happy… and turned on… which is a problem but happy none the less.

Anyway I need sleep. Merry Christmas!
Categories
Uncategorized