Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
View RSS Feed

Look! Lex typed stuff!

On the other side

Rate this Entry
by , November 14th, 2008 at 06:16 AM (641 Views)
I went to the see the doctor last week, and he agreed to start weaning me off of my anti-depressants. I was expecting this to be a long, drawn-out process, but it only took a week. So is that it? Am I on the other side of it?

Sort of.

I went through one other depression, back in 1994-95. The actual depression part was pretty much over by January. But there was this...aftereffect. A hangover, sort of. It lasted a couple of months. I spent more time mulling over what I'd been thinking about when depressed, weighing "the big questions", things like that. I certainly wasn't depressed anymore - what I felt during was nothing compared to what I felt previously. But I still wasn't entirely my normal chipper self.

I think I'm at that point again. Much better than I was, but still not quite fully at peace with the world and my place in it. But that's OK. I feel like I can get there, and I feel like I'm on the right track. If it means a few more months of not-quite-there, as long as it means no more full-blown depression, I've got no problems with that.

Thanks to all who helped me through this. You guys kick ass. :) ..|

Lex
Categories
Uncategorized