Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

Conversation Between redfox70 and EJMichaels

299 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 30 126 ... LastLast
  1. You're welcome, I'm glad it helped. To be honest, before reading that article I wasn't entirely sure about our rules, so the article helped to educate me also

2. Thanks for the link.
    It occurs to me that I don't know exactly what our rules are. I know they didn't used to allow much Sunday shopping, if at all. The last election included a question on allowing places to serve alcohol earlier in the day on Sunday. It was hurting too many businesses that could have been serving brunch with drinks or otherwise doing business (like the Distillery giving samples). For an area with an economy largely supported by tourists, it would make sense to allow more options. It passed.
  3. A useful article on shops, even though it's over a year old.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-33423538

Hope it helps

4. The haggis email is simply a picture of a haggis, but I'll send it on to you if you like.

5. Good morning, most beloved of cousins
  6. Not right now, no, I can't believe.

7. My phone switched off? I was doing errands today and not always near the phone (e.g. when carrying in groceries). Had a productive day, including, unfortunately, getting some of the first paw-paw fruit. They're not very good this year and I'd been looking forward to the current harvest.
  8. Fair enough It's been okay, thanks, although it would be much better without the annoying kids

9. I didn't see it on my first and only attempt to promptly reply to my favorite cousin. I hope you had a good Saturday with the family.
  10. There's a message from you from August just a little further down the page.

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 299
Page 1 of 30 126 ... LastLast