Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

Conversation Between freefall and redfox70

13 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. You're welcome to my child-bearing organs, but I must warn you that they are already waaay past their use by date!
  2. Thank you, I'll look forward to that
  3. Yeah, that mighty rowdy stallion. I guess I will still remember him every year on my birthday.

May he gallop in peace.

A thread for me? I don't think so... I do not post here very often. Your DM or PM is already great enough for me
  4. One of these years maybe someone will make a thread for you. I could do it but I feel I don't actually know enough about you to know what to put in it. I did mean to do something this year, even if it had just been via a PM, but I've been concentrating on Lefty's birthday. Even though he's no longer here, some of us have been "celebrating" his birthday in his two threads in F&G.

5. Ouuuuuuuuuuu you remember! Thanks gurl

6. Hope you're having a good one
  7. Hehehe, thank you The sound quality still isn't great, but I could tell that you have a very pleasant sounding voice. Apparently if you plug your earphones into the microphone socket, they can be used as a mic FYI, just in case you ever decide to do another one of these
  8. Your request of my recording is done
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...=1#post8695514

XOXO
    F. K.
  9. It's all right, my foxxy friend, as least you had me concussions from the body bouncin'
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast