Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. New - Chapter Two in my Fantasy Story the New Associate Priest!

Hope you will like this new chapter in my story.

Today has been a great day. I got a lot of work done and feel really good. Now I am going home to a nice dinner, my beautiful and wonderful dog and some great tunes and maybe a video. Oh yeah and a few jerk off sessions will probably be in store after writing this new chapter! LOL!

Hope your day was good and that your evening is filled with wonderful things.

peace to all
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Meh...

Well I have finished editing my first of many manuscripts. I will have them published, itís just going to take me awhile to get them all done. It is tiring to say the least and monotonous. Now with Christmas just around the corner I am depressed. Donít ask me why, I have no freaken clue! I havenít heard from my mother in over a month, well until she called Saturday and told me I was to send some pictures of me and my B/F to my younger brother so he can do a family calendar. Like what the fuck ever! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Christmas shopping in the land of Beautiful MEN !!!! and a christmas treat

I had a beautiful long weekend out shopping in Los Angeles. On Friday It was warm and in the 80's in the afternoon..but cool at night and in the morning. We have grown to love L.A's farmers market and "The Grove"...The grove is very nicely decorated and the large computerized fountain was playing in sync to Christmas Carols. There are several large Christmas trees, one is made of teared poinsettas. I had a "dadist" moment..in front of the red poinsettia: A tropical American ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Monday Morning and Very Cold

Well yesterday the snow started here in our part of the world and the temperatures plumeted all day. The wind picked up and all the nuts that should not be driving on the roads were out in force driving and sliding all over the place.

I did go to town and see a movie - The Flight of the Phoenix. Set in a desert! LOL! See my review later in Movies You Like!

My truck has four wheel drive and I grew up in ice and snow so I do know how to drive in the stuff. So many folks ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Thinking about doing a major change after Chrismas

For those of you who replyed to my Thread about what one thing you hated about your appearance. I first want to say thank you for taking the time to post something. I know it can be hard. I was damn hard for me too. I really dont like admitting that I am losing my hair it make me feel so old.

Well some of the post about bald me got me thinking. Now for the record I am not ready and I might never be ready to shave it all off I know that on some men like Soilwork he can pull it off ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized