Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Church tomorrow

Yes, I'm going to church tomorrow.

I don't very often. But a friend of mine is a minister in my denomination, the United Methodist Church.

We're reeling from the recent church trial of Beth Stroud, open lesbian and minister, who was removed from the ministry here in Philadelphia recently.

It's especially tough because he is gay. He was married, with two children, and he's weighing what to do...whether to go to a more accepting denomination or wait it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Saturday

I am here and leaving for the airport in an hour. I will fly to Denver and then drive up to estes Park for a few days. Supposed to be very warm out there this weekend. Go figure! Here it is supposed to rain/sleet and snow and be cold. What a flip flop!

See you next week.

I wrote a new Fantasy Story in the erotic stories thread if you care to read it and commnet. Its number 5 .

Peace to all
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. stop focusing on the negative

Some semi celebrity (I think Marcia Hines from Australian Idol) said 'if you go looking for prejudice you will find it'.... and to me it seems that some people here just search for negative things about their sexuality.... there are lots of examples, like the 700 club thread... personally I had never heard of them before so I dont know why I should begin caring what they think of what they think the risks are in who I choose to sleep with.

Its good to know what the enemy thinks but ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Detachable Penis Sing-A-Long

I woke up this morning
    with a bad hangover
    and my penis was missing again.
    This happens all the time:
    it's detachable.
    This comes in handy a lot of the time:
    I can leave it home
    when I think it's going to get me in trouble,
    or I can rent it out
    when I don't need it.
    But now and then I go to a party,
    get drunk,
    and the next morning I can't for the life of me
    remember what I did with it.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 2004 in review again / Sophie Ellis Bextor Pics

1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before? Bought my very own car.

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Dont make them.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? My friend Shanisha

4. Did anyone close to you die? george My dog Checkers

5. What countries did you visit? None this year.

6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004? Vist France
    Categories
    Uncategorized