how to start the world?
    I am no writer. in front of the computer screen (this light--
    which barely moves, it seems,
    faster than light--
    is constant) I am robbed of the power
    of the pen scratching angrily
    into paper,
    the visible cuts and bruises words are
    when you hold the blues so cautiously, like this.

how to start the world?
    i am no Superman. my planet is not dead (this light--
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I hate Hospitals and Siblings!!!

WARNING: If you are the type that lacks sympathy, please don't bother reading. I need to look at reality and realize I'm going to have to tough it out, but I really just need a shoulder right now.

This morning I woke up at 6 A.M. To take my dad to the hospital to have a bone spur removed. The drive is 20 miles one way. I dropped him off at quarter after 7 and called my friend who lives right by that particular hospital to find that he had been called in to work and I would not ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Coffee

Today I got up late, about an hour before I had to be at work. I hadn't shaved in 3 days and I desperatly needed a shower. By some act of God I still managed to make it to work relatively on time (only 10 minutes late). But I didn't get my morning coffee. I know it sounds dumb, but I am seriously addicted to coffee. For the late 7 years Coffee has been a solid part of my daily routine, and I don't work in a coffee shop. I work in retail. I have to be peppy and full of energy to make the customers ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Last night was amazing

Last night I met up with a guy from my msn... we were gonna have a coffee and talk. I get to the coffee shop and we see eachother.. he was a lot taller than I thought he'd be but a lot hotter in person.. which is surprising because he was really hot just from the pics I saw... the place was packed with people so we decided instead we will go to the bar down the street... the bar was packed to.. we ended up just walking around square one(its a huge mall) talking about whatever. It was great, I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. New Chapter Three in my story about the New Associate Priest

Hope you like the new chapter. I was hoping to get more done today but our employee party went a bit long. It was fine and everyone enjoyed being together. I am still convinced they really only like to come as they want their Christmas Bonus! Now is that sarcastic of me or what. And at this time of year!

I will be gone tomorrow so I may be back on Friday. Not sure at this point.

peace to all on Christmas and every day and especially in the New Year!
    Categories
    Uncategorized