Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Me keeping a Blog????? Dec 2004

Well this is something I have never done before. In fact I have never kept any sort of record of my life or anything that goes on with or around me. Somehow I have been inspired to do that here I think because of reading so many Blog's here at JUB.
    I don't know whether my Blog will be interesting, boring or whatever.It will be what it is.

So here we are at the close of another year. It certainly has been an interesting one for sure. One thing that comes to mind is finishing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Ready for Christmas?

I am...and I'm not.

I have no idea what I'll do for Christmas. I have two invitations for New Year's.

But I'll probably spend some time seeing my ex...who wants to get back together. I'm not sure if I want that. I feel like I'd be making the same mistake twice.

Last Christrmas was the worst ever. I was so sad. I didn't get any gift from anyone at all. Oh, how I treasured my cards!

This year, I at least have some plans to give a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. new poem

(you won't soon ask again.)

each tree is now a gnarl of bare root
    misplaced in the sky
    (for how i feel, you get nothing
    but a photograph. you asked
    and now i am telling.)
    just above the horizon,
    a newborn sun
    still shedding ruddy orange placenta
    burns through the branches
    like old film in a too slow projector.
    (and you thought the sun had made it through
    the long black night. and you
    had wanted ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Questions for the day

Last night I asked a question on JUB that I was sure would get some interesting answers. It was about butt plugs, the best ones to get and how long one should wear them. I have never really been a fan of them myself as I can manage to keep the damn thing in only about an hour at most. I wish I knew what was wrong with me.

I love the stimulation of anal sex, I just dont get it enough, and when I do it is so hard for me to handle. I have asked for tips on making it easier. The problem ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Examples of bad work ethic.