Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Holiday Stress Busters

Holiday Stress Busters
    By Fred L. Miller

Stress. An unreasonable or overwhelming demand on the nervous system.

Holiday Stress - Family & Friends not doing what you want, how you want it done, when you feel it needs to be done.

1. Remember the reason for the Season. Take one deep breath and remember why you are here.

2. Live today only. Cling to no animosity regarding yesterday. Holding a resentment is like drinking poison ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A new Christmas Dildo and a trip to Griffith Park

I have never been much of a sex toy fan. When I was in college I found a "big", poorly made dildo......I was working as a work-study janitor, cleaning offices and there it was in the trash can....a big dildo ...so I took it....and hid it ....later I washed it in bleach water and tried several times to 'fuck' myself. I could just about get the tip inside...but it hurt way to much..plus the plastic seam scratched ....a true confession..but, give me a break I was a freshman on work ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Monday Morning

Today is a drizzly gray sort of day for a Monday morning. I have to go to town and get some stuff for our bulk mailing and some more paper for our newsletters. I ran out and was about 800 copies short. I must have forgot to pick up 2 reams of paper. Brain fart as I get older. Now I have to do the printing and folding all over again.

I also have to go to the bank and to the office supply store and Wal-mart and a few other things. So I had better get started.

Then later ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Turn off the damn Christmas Music

So I decided to start my Christmas shopping today. A little late, I know but better than waiting a week before. I went into a million different stores and it seemed like they were all playing the SAME Christmas music. Now I work in retail and I am subject to the horrible CDs head office sends us every month, so I know what it's like to have customers complain about the music, but you can't do anything about it. The weird thing is, I think every retail store was sent THE SAME CD. In fact I don't ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Solidão

Eu não consigo criar uma amizade, ou o minimo antes disso, eu não consigo nem ser um "conhecido" ou "colega", eu sou como marcas nas areia de uma praia deserta. vou ser apagado, e nenhuma prova de que eu existe vai permanecer.

Vazio. Frio. Agonia. Silêncio. Escuridão. Dor. Necessidade. Solidão. Frio. Vazio.
    Categories
    Uncategorized