Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Straight Men...Welcome Diversion or Torture Device?

I wanna say one thing in my defense...I just went through a very painful break-up a couple of months ago.

I work with Shelby once a week on Saturdays and my crush on him hits me hardest as soon as I am leaving work for the day. I know it will be 7 days before I get to hear his voice again. 7 long days before I get to see his perfect hands and stare at his imperfect teeth while he talks to me. What makes him especially dangerous is that he is a brown boi (I do love my brownies),he ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. More Chapters in my Fantasy Stories

Well today has been quite a productive day for me. Not only did I get a lot of work done but I wrote two new chapters in two stories of mine. I hope that you will be inclined to read them when you get a chance.

One is Chapter Two in the Carpenters Apprentice. It was inspired by a comment made by Vannaw who is an incredibly talented member of JUB and also a stone mason by profession! Thanks Van for your suggestion and for allowing me to use you in my story.

The other ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. It is Saturday and I feel very horny

Not sure why I feel so horny today. I mean everyday I feel pretty good and pretty horny but today well today I feel especialy horny. I just want to beat off all day long. I looked at the photo albums on Twinks Rule of Chance. Perhaps that did it for me. Damn he is incredible looking! If I had a dream it would be to spend a night with a guy like that just once. Oh well just a dream.....

Finished a great book by Rita Mae Brown last night. The Tail of the Tip-Off. This is her series ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I feel that my life is in such a rut

Right now I am feeling that there is no exsitment in my life. That basically it consitsit of Monday through Friday getting up and going to work and doing the same damn thing everyday. then Coming home and going to the gym 3 days a week then going on line until it is time to go to bed.

Now I don't want you all to think that I do not enjoy being here which I do. it just that sometimes I wonder what it would be to have a "quote" real life. To go out and do new and wonderful ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Another lonely friday night for Jeff

Its friday night... its 9 pm and yet again I'm home alone feeling like shit. I haven't had a good week.. more men treat me like my feelings don't matter... my parents were driving me nuts and I just had a bad time all week. Life sucks... yesturday a straight friend of mine was flirting with me for some reason and thats the closest thing to feeling good I have experienced all week. This morning I woke up and there is a scratch on my eye lid which is causing me a lot of discomfort because its really ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized