Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Guys jerking in front of their buddies

2. Thinking of you

I can't believe that it has been so long since I posted to this blog about you. I continue to think about you every day - although the pain of your absence isn't as acute as it was. I had a shrimp cocktail on Thursday and thought of you; I had a Glenlivet this evening and thought about us -- the fist thing I did every Sunday evening when we got together. The thing that is missing is the pasta or the oysters that we would have after the sex.

I miss you every day.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Naked Party at My House! [PICS]

4. Life lessons

When I started college at 17, with all the usual fears and insecurities, I thought I knew myself somewhat well. I soon discovered I had many hard and painful lessons to learn. Aside from the typical guilt and shame of knowing I was gay, there was terrible sadness at the thought I would never have children of my own. I always loved children and grew up in an enormous family where there were always babies and toddlers. I did a lot of babysitting in those days.
    So, when I accepted that children ...

Updated June 18th, 2013 at 08:27 AM by sixthson

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. if there's one thing that's annoying about being in a bad mood.

it's when i'm in a bad mood and i can't seem to find anything constructive or positive to push that negative energy into. it's like i can make the issue disappear for the moment where i don't feel anything BUT then when it resurfaces, i pretty much have to ride it out because no matter what i do whether it's going to the gym, writing, studying, watching tv, listening to music, saying the lyrics and getting my anger out while i'm saying it and the whole nine, i still have that anger all in me. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast