Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Here is a new story

Once upon a time there was a very small kingdom that was known for two things. They had a very wise king and a very famous baker. Every morning people would line up for blocks waiting to buy the bakers bread. One Monday morning a beggar woman was just standing there outside the bakerís bakery. The baker came out and said beggar lady what are you doing here? She said I mean no harm I just want to smell the luscious smells coming from your bakery. He said please leave you are ruining my business and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I just won tickets

I just went out shopping with my cousin and on our way home there were those black thunder cars from the radio station so she wanted to stop and who was I to argue.... and they gave me a double pass to see Guy Sebastian tomorrow night... its worth over $200 but I am not really a Guy fan.... he is the winner of last years Australian Idol :(... I will try to enjoy myself anyways.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. nightmares

well, the sort of boyfriend is causing me so much stress. he has had a gf now for some time, and they are getting pretty serious. this fact is killing me. everytime i close my eyes i just have this image of them together, always in a romantic situation. every dream lately has been me stuck in a room while they have sex and i desperately try to escape. its killing me. i cant even look at him, which causes problems cuz we are best friends ... who just kinda fooled around a little. but yeah, i mean, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Religion and Spiritual and Sexuality

Americans seem to lack a lot of nuance when speaking about anything of a non material nature. How many times have I heard, "I'm spiritual
    , but not religious". Dude..that is a stupid statement. The conversation usually ends right there with a looking off to the middle distance. I don't mind if the guy is cute and has a nice profile. Religion is the external structure of your spirituality. I am a Neo-pagan and basicly a non theist. The spiritual feelings I have are a feeling ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. YaY it is Fall

now i feel like it winter the leaves are gone it is cold and ppl are scared of the cold wich i find funny they would wear like 4 layers of sweaters and a coat and bitch it is cold i ware a shirt and a sweater and a jacket im like im dying of heat (when i enter the train) it is funny ppl think im some kind of nut job.
    Categories
    Uncategorized