Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Monday Morning and Very Cold

Well yesterday the snow started here in our part of the world and the temperatures plumeted all day. The wind picked up and all the nuts that should not be driving on the roads were out in force driving and sliding all over the place.

I did go to town and see a movie - The Flight of the Phoenix. Set in a desert! LOL! See my review later in Movies You Like!

My truck has four wheel drive and I grew up in ice and snow so I do know how to drive in the stuff. So many folks ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Thinking about doing a major change after Chrismas

For those of you who replyed to my Thread about what one thing you hated about your appearance. I first want to say thank you for taking the time to post something. I know it can be hard. I was damn hard for me too. I really dont like admitting that I am losing my hair it make me feel so old.

Well some of the post about bald me got me thinking. Now for the record I am not ready and I might never be ready to shave it all off I know that on some men like Soilwork he can pull it off ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Some men age so well

It was twelve years ago and I was tending bar in the little bar/restaurant my cousin owns. In he walked, tall, dark and handsome. We have always used that phrase but this time it was as true as any statement can get. I had trouble concentrating as my eyes were drawn to him. His name was Jamie and it took a while but we became friends. When I moved away the friendship dried up as so many do in that type of situation.

Now I am back in this area, my cousin still owns the bar and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Sunday Morning Snow

Today we woke up to a light dusting of snow on the ground. It was goregous and made everything seem so clean and bright and fresh and new!

Then I was depressed to see that Bush had made Time's Man of the Year! What a farce! Who paid them off!

Then I got my coffee and life was better.

Then I had church and life was better still.

Then I had to fill the coal furnace hopper with coal for heat. The system has been in use since the early 1900's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Spared

In case anyone is worried... death is no longer trying to take me... I took enough painkillers to numb the Czech Republic and today no more pain... just the memory
    Categories
    Uncategorized