Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Examples of bad work ethic.

2. About me

I have decided that I am going to start using this page, maybe see where it takes me and if there are any people out there that feel the same as I do about things. May even start posting picks of interest who knows.

My life is good, I have little to nothing to complain about when I really stop to think about it. But herein lies my biggest problem. I think about it all way to much. I try to find happiness where there really is none. I feel the weight of the world upon my shoulders ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Naked at work.

The thing you have to understand about working at a limited service hotel is, its fucking boring. Some of the luckier ones will have a hotel that will let them surf the internet in downtime, my hotel even lets me bring in my own laptop, thus I am making this entry right now.

I hate being bored, and wonder when a customer will come in so that I can do something. Of course, whenever a customer does come in, I tend to get pissy. Usually they will have some question that I dont want ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Back to work, but is this all?

Well this I just finished my first week of work. Orginally I was suppose to go back to work on the 29th of November according to my pychiatrist felt that I was ready to go back. When he told me and then asked him if I was able to drive. I stated that he would not allow it until I had the EEG and the MRI. So when my mother came to pick me up from the doctor's office I told her the good news that I could go back to work but I could not drive. So someone would have to take me and pick me up. Being ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. last night was so.... undiscribable

Last night I went clubbing with my friends like i do every month. I love to go clubbing but I am the oldest out of all of my gay friends and since I'm not about to go alone I wait for the all ages night (most of the people that go are between 16 and 22)... it's a lot of fun usually... last night though something was wrong in the world

It started out great.. before the club opened me and my friends were hanging out in a coffee shop where we ran into a couple more of our friends and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized