Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Wednesday

Today is very blustery. The wind is really blowing and I can hear the trees creaking. I hope that none fall except in the forest and is there a sound if they fall and no one is there to hear it??? Age old question.

Some friends and I drove up to Boone NC yesterday afternoon for a concert at ASU - Appalachian State University which is part of the University of North Carolina system of universites across the state. The students affectionately call it UNC-Tweetsie because of Tweetsie ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My nude pictures?

So, I recently found this page on JUB where there are several contests going on. Best Blog and Best Photo Album.

Knowing that I have only had my blog and photo album up for a while it has quickly accumulated a good amount of votes. Now this contest is a little odd, how exactly are you supposed to win this thing?

I could always promote myself on the boards, because everyone likes gift certificates, but I think that would just be ridiculous taking up peoples time reading ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Views of a life....My best friend, from birth to our late teens.

Me and my best friend started out 11 months apart in age, we were also both the youngest in our families. His family had 5 girls and mine had 2 girls and 2 boys in that order. So it was only natural that we became fast friends.
    We did all the usual boyhood things, play with our Matchbox and Hot Wheels and our larger Tonka trucks in the sand box. We rode our bikes everywhere. We went sledding and attempted ice skating during the winter months. We did the camp outs and sleep overs all year ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I Miss Christmas

I Miss the kind of christmas I had when I was younger. Christmas now consists of on Christmas eve the four of us have a nice dinner then open our present then latter we watch t.v. take a walk and then later go to Christmas eve service. Christmas day now is spend doing nothing or getting ready for when the rest of the family comes over for christmas dinner depending on whose turn it is to have it.

But that is not the christmas I am talking about the one I miss is the one where the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. New Begining in Life

Today, Nov 30th '04 the papers were signed to transfer my House of many years to a new owner. The good thing is , it makes me feel all the more closer to making my divorce that much closer to being a done deal.

In a way I feel like a lttle kid in the sense that I am starting a new life but this time as a 58 yo single gay guy. The down side to this is my life is more than half over. So now I want to make up for lost time or make what time I have the best that I can. The way I figurer ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized