PDA

View Full Version : Are you a crotch watcher?

Pages : [1] 2

blooeyz
February 26th, 2006, 02:43 PM
I've got a bad habit of checking out every guy's crotch I see.
Do you?

ginasmak
February 26th, 2006, 02:46 PM
Hi this is my first post, but I had to reply. I love crotch watching. :kiss:

deej
February 26th, 2006, 02:48 PM
me? never! :^o

wait, yes I do...

trumpboy
February 26th, 2006, 02:48 PM
you are not alone! it seems that the first thing I look at is a guy's crotch. Always looking at the bulge then the face... I love it!

Bradlee
February 26th, 2006, 02:50 PM
<Bulges R Us.....

farmingtonny45
February 26th, 2006, 02:51 PM
I Even look at the crotches on guys I don't find attractive... !oops!

azlittlekub
February 26th, 2006, 02:59 PM
guilty! ..|

can't get enough
February 26th, 2006, 03:03 PM
You bet, it's a bonus if you see the outline of the head on his dick.

strokeyer10
February 26th, 2006, 03:17 PM
I live for the day a guy catches me looking at his crotch, then says would you like to blow me ??????

Syn
February 26th, 2006, 03:25 PM
crotch watching is my favorite hobby!!

TopThruster
February 26th, 2006, 03:28 PM
do it all the time!

atrophic_poker
February 26th, 2006, 03:46 PM
Guilty.This used to drive a straight mate up the wall if we were out together...|

ronnie_h
February 26th, 2006, 03:54 PM
well, not every guys crotch.. but most ..|

aleemkhann
February 26th, 2006, 03:54 PM
oh yeah. especially when they're wearing a flimsy kurta and walking against the wind *|*
crotches are heaven. period.

tye_jones
February 26th, 2006, 03:57 PM
Saw a black dude in Lowes (home supply store) yesterday in white track pants free ballin. could see the whole salami. He had on a long white track jacket and would lift it around his waist when he wanted to show off and lower it when appropriate. I walked by and said "nice" under my breath as i passed.

momp57
February 26th, 2006, 03:59 PM
For as long as I can remember. My first crush in high school had the most amazing bulge in his tight Wranglers!!!

pepsilover
February 26th, 2006, 04:07 PM
i actually check out the ass first...

Brijan
February 26th, 2006, 04:13 PM
I'm sorry, were you saying something?
I didn't hear you, I was staring at your crotch.

aleemkhann
February 26th, 2006, 04:25 PM
but little did you know that i had been staring at yours long before you started checking mine out ;)

rg1235
February 26th, 2006, 04:28 PM
guilty....love doing it while I have my sun glasses on....roving eyes and no one knows. Love the whole package...ass, crotch. I was in coffee shop the other day with friends and there was this guy that had the most amazing, beautiful ass....it was stunning. And when he turned around and I caught his crotch...of man, I wish I was those jeans so I could be that close to him. He was so stunning I was having a hard time following my friends converstations. He was not facially all that handsome - but mascuiline and good looking if not model good looks. I cna't remember when I was so disttracted by a good looking guy. I'm into bodybuilders - and a really hot bber....just stops me. But, this guy was lean and tight. Sigh. I love men! LOL :badgrin: *|*

M4P
February 26th, 2006, 04:30 PM
Guilty as charged - I have no shame!

Throb4U
February 26th, 2006, 04:41 PM
Straight guys are programed to notice if a guy looks FIRST at their crotch. This is taken as a sure indicator you're gay. Could be used as a subtle flag invitation... if you chew and suck on your bottom lip while undressing them with your eyes.

woof. woof.

filipbong
February 26th, 2006, 05:37 PM
I invade the privacy of sexy guys with my eyes and 'molest' them with my imagination all the time...

fredrfredr
February 26th, 2006, 06:10 PM
I do it all the time: on the train, on the bus, at work.
my favourite is my uncle, who must be bull-balled!!
sometimes, when the underground is overcrowded, I even touch men's crotches, pretending it was an accident. My best memory is when I fondled a 60-year-old black man freeballing under his black suit! what a heavy package he had!

Bi Married Male
February 27th, 2006, 07:51 AM
http://www.spankthis.com/personals/images/2338-kkodiak.jpg

skinnedrat
February 27th, 2006, 09:13 AM
I Even look at the crotches on guys I don't find attractive... !oops!

I ditto that. Its just a way to keep tabs on the competition....right? ;)

Bradlee
February 27th, 2006, 10:04 AM
I ditto that. Its just a way to keep tabs on the competition....right? ;)

Wear those jeans,there is no competition;)

Raw_Dawg
February 27th, 2006, 10:11 AM
Well, it's nice to know that I am not alone. I've been watching crotches since High School. Just looking to see which side it falls on and if there's a hint of that nice head.

earl444
February 27th, 2006, 09:43 PM
Do you?
Can't help it, in fact the super in the building where i used to live , noticed i was always checking his out. He just came out and showed me.Beautiful. Didn't last because he went back to Puerto Rico.:-)

soulblvr82
February 27th, 2006, 10:06 PM
Yesh yesh... I like when I"m workin and the guys come in after practice in there loose shorts *uhhhhhh*

HazeMaster
February 27th, 2006, 10:28 PM
Doesn't everyone?

Straight dudes check out girls.

Gay dudes check out guys.

HazeMaster
February 27th, 2006, 10:32 PM
I invade the privacy of sexy guys with my eyes and 'molest' them with my imagination all the time...

My kinda guy!

Bradlee
February 27th, 2006, 10:59 PM
I am a lucky guy.All my "customers" are college age.Plenty of crotch watching.

I have a birds eye view,just ask Arnell.;)

buzzzyboy
February 28th, 2006, 02:23 AM
*Sung to the tune of 'I'm a girl watcher.'*

I'm a crotch watcher, I'm a crotch watcher,
Watching crotch go by. My, my my.
I'm a crotch watcher, I'm a crotch watcher,
Here comes one now. Wow, wow, wow.

jasonmraz_18
February 28th, 2006, 02:26 AM
not so really

Bradlee
February 28th, 2006, 07:03 AM
not so really

Resistance is futile.

Splitz
February 28th, 2006, 07:13 AM
I must be REALLY sad because if I am watching a movie I can tell if the scene has been cut because on the first part the guys bulge in on one side and then almost immediately it's on the other. i.e. he musta moved his package in between takes... Look yourself... It's true!!!

Told you I was sad! Can't wait until I grow up!!!

But yeh... Every since my dad took me to a garage to have the car fixed when I was a kid and the mechanic was standing in front of my face, almost at eye level, and his tight Levis revealed everything masculine about him I have been hooked.

wtrpkty
February 28th, 2006, 07:15 AM
every chance I get, also an ass watcher ..|

Bradlee
February 28th, 2006, 07:17 AM
I must be REALLY sad because if I am watching a movie I can tell if the scene has been cut because on the first part the guys bulge in on one side and then almost immediately it's on the other. i.e. he musta moved his package in between takes... Look yourself... It's true!!!

Told you I was sad! Can't wait until I grow up!!!

But yeh... Every since my dad took me to a garage to have the car fixed when I was a kid and the mechanic was standing in front of my face, almost at eye level, and his tight Levis revealed everything masculine about him I have been hooked.

Oh,we should get along just fine:kiss:

Edenfield
February 28th, 2006, 07:20 AM
not only do I love it ... but I always get caught. This guys was mowing a neighbors lawn and saw me staring at is bulge. He smiled and stopped mowing, right in front of me, so I could get a better look at it. I blushed so hard and started giggling. He just smiled back. I'm so queer.

Splitz
February 28th, 2006, 07:20 AM
My dream scenario is being the invisable man and spending a week tailing Ben Browder just to watch that awesome crotch... and then watching its mystical contents revealed.... Oooowwwww!!!

Bi Married Male
February 28th, 2006, 10:06 AM
http://fapomatic.com/******php?loc=62&f=47danalee_1.jpg

http://fapomatic.com/******php?loc=62&f=leemajors338047.jpg

Applewood
February 28th, 2006, 12:28 PM
I sit at a counter that is crotch level. Even if I don't want to look, the right guy at the right hight has his crotch at my eye level. I love all the incidental perks at my job. ..|

poloboy50
February 28th, 2006, 02:44 PM
It's a habit I've learned to control,but I know I get caught every now and then.I remember a couple of years ago I was walking home from work.I was on East 57th at Madison.Out of nowhere this really HOT guy approaches me with a little smirk on his face[he was walking towards me]He came right up to my ear and says "hey man,your flys down"He was gone in a second,but when I looked down you could barely see the tab and it was only about an inch or so down.I had a dark suit on so it was really hard to even tell.I then thought wow he was checking me out.

cbros1
February 28th, 2006, 04:58 PM
yes, and I'm sure I've been caught from time to time too (especially by the gf). !oops!

Xavier575m
February 28th, 2006, 09:23 PM
I definitely crotch watch. What's funny is when I catch "straight" guys doing the samething. I pointed a friend of mine out once of course he denied it.

Green_Man_007
March 1st, 2006, 01:46 AM
Mostly in photo and video images. I remember getting my first hard-on at a child looking at Shawn Cassidy's bulge in my older sister's fan magazine. Now the main star of my bulge watching is Tom Welling.

Up close in person, though, I find that a man's combo of underwear and jeans can give a deceptively-huge endowment (unless I "accidentally" happen to brush against them with the back of my hand in passing), so I wait to see them in swimwear

clearfallen
March 1st, 2006, 02:27 AM
yes I do, but I check out the ass first then the crotch..

pisces69
March 1st, 2006, 02:16 PM
Indeed I do!

twinkfluff
March 2nd, 2006, 12:21 PM
I sure am!

I also have noticed I frequently am on the receiving end of crotch watching too!

Can't say I dislike it though hehehe

Go on have a look....you know you wanna ;)

RenaissanceMan
March 2nd, 2006, 05:28 PM
I actually don't really...for some reason I'm not much of a "crotch watcher"...either there's not much to see with what the guys I check out are wearing, or it's such a natural thing to do I don't notice it anymore...lol.

HazeMaster
March 2nd, 2006, 05:39 PM
In defense of crotch watchers everywhere:

These past few weeks have been extremely cold and nasty in NY: rain, snow, sleet, high winds, subfreezing temps.

Yet I see many, many, many men wearing zippered warm up jackets that always, always, always leave their crotch and butt exposed to the elements, and to our admiring gaze

All of these men can not be homosexuals

A lot of straight men like to show their stuff--even in the depths of winter

paatreides
March 2nd, 2006, 09:20 PM
A lot of straight men like to show their stuff--even in the depths of winter

Thank God!!!

Darioemeka
March 2nd, 2006, 11:51 PM
I always do...ALWAYS! Especially if I am sitting across from a hot older guy on the train. YUMMY!:D

HazeMaster
March 3rd, 2006, 02:09 PM
I always do...ALWAYS! Especially if I am sitting across from a hot older guy on the train. YUMMY!:D

I hope some day you'll sit across the train from me.

And if you like my bulge, please come over and say hello :wave:

Chipped
March 4th, 2006, 06:10 AM
I am a total crotch watcher. And, yesterday, someone gave me the look at work. He did a full up and down check out of me. And I stood there and let him feast his eyes.

guss0624
March 7th, 2006, 07:55 AM
First post here :wave:...
But I definitively had to answer this because I'm a total crotch watcher. I even dit before I realized that I was gay, so I enjoy it since that...
See ya

Curiousguy
March 7th, 2006, 08:35 AM
definitely check out crotches. Only thing I hate is young guys wear baggy pants and show no bulge

Tadaa
March 7th, 2006, 08:49 AM
AM I EVER! I think that's the first thing I check out.

HazeMaster
March 7th, 2006, 03:49 PM
Yesterday I was in a bar watching this guy shoot pool.

He had on super tight jeans and you could see everything.

So I bought him a beer and we started to talk, and, guess what.

He's really a very intelligent guy, well educated and well spoken, and I would never have found this out if I did not check out his crotch first

wilehart1978
March 11th, 2006, 09:38 PM
Guilty - Crotch and Ass!

filipbong
March 12th, 2006, 03:23 PM
Yesterday I was in a bar watching this guy shoot pool.

He had on super tight jeans and you could see everything.

So I bought him a beer and we started to talk, and, guess what.

He's really a very intelligent guy, well educated and well spoken, and I would never have found this out if I did not check out his crotch first

See? You can always judge a man by his bulge...:badgrin:

monty34
March 12th, 2006, 03:32 PM
Most Definately!

What else is there to do while walking down Christopher Street on a bright sunny afternoon,

getstoseven
August 10th, 2006, 07:57 PM
This thread does NOT deserve to DIE......................;)

Last summer I went to a local gas station for a beverage and this young guy, 16-17 or so...thin and nice looking too, walked in and he had this LOG hanging down his pants leg......IT was SO obvious I couldn't HELP but give him a good once-over. He SAW me looking at IT....we looked each other in the eyes and he just got this BIG FUCKING SMILE because he KNEW he's HUNG and, apparently, LIKES showing it.......:D
All I could wonder was "is he a GROWER or a SHOWER". If he's a GROWER...........(!) (!) (!)

synch
August 10th, 2006, 08:27 PM
I crotch/ass watch as if it was going out of style. Its sad really. I am pretty sure I have been caught but I just.....cant.....turn......away...

HazeMaster
August 10th, 2006, 09:08 PM
Now that it's sweltering summertime, guys are prowling around in skimpy running shorts or spandex biking shorts. It's a crime NOT to crotch watch!

thelaw2047
August 10th, 2006, 10:07 PM
Yes I'm guilty of crocth watching myself. There was this one time at work inthe break room area this guy came in to get something out of the vending machine and I was talking to a female co-worker. As he came up to the machine I noticed the outline of his cock!!! Lord I wanted her to just shut the fuck up and let me take it all in( no pun intended). He still works at the same company as I do. And he's now married to this girl who looks more manly than feminine. But GOD she is getting some good cock!!! Wish I was too!!!

bidude
August 11th, 2006, 04:44 AM
hell yea! i work at a camp so its always tons of guys in basketball shorts. the amount of VPL i see is amazing. it gives me jerkoff material for weeks

reanimated
August 11th, 2006, 01:55 PM
We are all crotch watchers... at least I am! :-)

Dcloset
August 11th, 2006, 02:52 PM
I'm annoyed. Earlier this week in one of my classes, there's this SUPER HOT black guy in my class and he's one of those people who wears their pants past his waist and he's always walking around to the girls and lifting up his shirt which clearly shows his boxers and what's annoying is that I always have to pretend to look away because I'm closeted.:mad: I really want to see his chest everytime he does it but i'm really afraid of getting caught.

He had blue and white striped boxers with the slit in the middle so if he had his shirt up all the time and I was looking, I could probably get a quick peek through the slit. All the girls get grossed out by it and it's annoying because why is it that it's the girls he wants to show and they have no interest whatsoever. They annoy me. They always pretend like they dont want to see.:mad:

He has even said if he was an animal he would probably be a bull for obvious reasons. (big package)

dolphwasser
August 11th, 2006, 03:07 PM
If the bulge is prominent enough to cast a shadow on the pants, I am.

Danugh
August 11th, 2006, 03:12 PM
I'm annoyed. Earlier this week in one of my classes, there's this SUPER HOT black guy in my class and he's one of those people who wears their pants past his waist and he's always walking around to the girls and lifting up his shirt which clearly shows his boxers and what's annoying is that I always have to pretend to look away because I'm closeted.:mad: I really want to see his chest everytime he does it but i'm really afraid of getting caught.

He had blue and white striped boxers with the slit in the middle so if he had his shirt up all the time and I was looking, I could probably get a quick peek through the slit. All the girls get grossed out by it and it's annoying because why is it that it's the girls he wants to show and they have no interest whatsoever. They annoy me. They always pretend like they dont want to see.:mad:

He has even said if he was an animal he would probably be a bull for obvious reasons. (big package)

You are not alone and i cant stand it either i have spoken about similar matters like this before. Lots of times i want to check out a guys 6 pac abs or when they sag there pants and show their boxers but can only glimpse it so that i dont get caught. I saw an incredible bulge the other day but the guy kept looking at me so i couldnt zero in on it because i didnt want him to see me checking out his package. If a guy is bulging he has to know so the next time i see it i am going to look. Girls dont know how good they have it.

Actually, there is NOTHING sexier than when a man sags. Im talking about the common 3 layer sag but i also like the rare 4 layer sag .

SEXY

3 layer sag - The guy would have on say a white marina and then his boxers would be at his waist and then 2 inches down would be his basketball shorts, 2 inches down from that would be his jeans, and some guys in an attempt to drive me crazy would wear the jeans on their knees lol. Eye candy to the max. Guys have so much sex appeal. I cant get enough of them.

The 4 layer sag would be one where the guy wears form fitting briefs and then puts boxers over it but 2 inches lower. I say 2 inches because thats the standard but it varies from guy to guy.

What is also hella sexy is unintentional sagging for example a guy wears his jeans loosely so if he dances or even walking his jeans would drop around his ass and reveal a firm butt and sexy underware and watching him pull his pants back up is like slow motion in my head.

I think i need a cold shower just thinking about this.

Every time a see a 3 layer sag i keep saying in my head how low can you go.

i luv it and cant get enough of it

You can check these threads out.

http://justusboys.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108638&highlight=what+it+feels+like+for+a+girl

http://justusboys.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107560&highlight=tempted

http://justusboys.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108937&highlight=torture+straight

http://justusboys.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107567&highlight=what+it+girl

Matt37
August 20th, 2006, 07:07 PM
Love to crotch watch - especially if the guy is going commando!

Sugar_is_evil
August 20th, 2006, 07:45 PM
it is an ancient and refined art.

HazeMaster
August 20th, 2006, 08:00 PM
Spent all afternoon last Wednesday checking out crotches on construction workers.

They ALL show bulges underneath their denim

Who are they flashing baskets for? Each other? Moi? :twisted:

hardon55
August 21st, 2006, 07:02 AM
Definitely my second favourite pasttime

HazeMaster
August 21st, 2006, 02:44 PM
Definitely my second favourite pasttime

What is your first?

TheTurk
August 21st, 2006, 04:47 PM
i have the same habbit and i cant stop myself
and i also afraid if smn. recognise that

2medved2
August 22nd, 2006, 10:01 AM
Got an eye full the other day. He noticed and we smiled as we passed each other.

wankharder
August 22nd, 2006, 01:18 PM
i love to ... especially on holiday all those guys in speedos... :P

wyodog
August 22nd, 2006, 04:09 PM
Can't decide which I like more: crotch or ass watching. A nice bulge or a dick wagging as a guy walks along always gets my attention. But then again, so will a nice pair of buns rolling side to side. I notice these things before anything else. I've never been good about making decisions - ass or cock...do I have to make up my mind?

A hunky salesman was waiting on my bf as he tried on inline skates. The guy spent a lot of time with us, so I got a real eyeful of his cut snake. I asked my bf later if noticed. I couldn't believe it when he said he didn't. The guy's dong was several inched below the crotch of his jeansand clearly outlined! And it was right in front of him the whole time! Hot.

nothingnew72
August 22nd, 2006, 04:14 PM
of course ;)

surferboy347
September 9th, 2006, 04:24 PM
haha yea i do
haha
like walking around the mall
or just eating at a restaurant watching guys walk around haha
DEFF crotchrus

wilecoyote
September 9th, 2006, 05:06 PM
haha yea i do
haha
like walking around the mall
or just eating at a restaurant watching guys walk around haha
DEFF crotchrus

restaurant - waiters are at crotch level to the table. I like. especially if they lean their crotch into the table. Ima watchin

GayBoyKellyCfan
September 9th, 2006, 05:23 PM
yeah. I work in the ghetto, DAMN YOU QUIKTRIP! So everyother dude is like, fugly, on foodstamps, missing teeth high on something, but they have on those like silky shorts, like I dunno, sports shorts? What the fuck ever, but yeah, it's always bouncing around, even theough they aren't that great in the face, nothing beats a bouncing cock! haha

banyansl
September 10th, 2006, 07:09 AM
mmmm my favourite hobby.......

James_Dreams
September 10th, 2006, 06:27 PM
Yes and Ass all the time when Im in school so do all my hags. Im the worst though

HazeMaster
September 10th, 2006, 07:33 PM
Yes and Ass all the time when Im in school so do all my hags. Im the worst though

You're the worst hag?????

James_Dreams
September 10th, 2006, 07:43 PM
You're the worst hag?????

haha NO im worse then my fag hags

GayBoyKellyCfan
September 11th, 2006, 07:27 AM
I want a fag hag. See what happens when you drop out of school, you don't get a fag hag! STAY IN SCHOOL!

randyreese
September 11th, 2006, 07:44 AM
I can see a nice one coming a mile away!

luv2drinkcumuk
September 13th, 2006, 03:41 AM
Yes I do, but who doesn't? I have been sometimes been dissappointed too when I have actually unwrapped a large crutch .. sometimes people have big balls and no cock!

bulge
September 13th, 2006, 01:09 PM
According to Desmond Morris (was it in "The naked ape"?), all men check it immediately as it is vital for them to know whether you are male or female. Moreover there are plenty of advertisements where the trademark is printed at the level of the crotch of the model because it is the thing being checked in the very 1st and last place.

I check ALL male crotches out of pure lust. Sometimes very obviously. It disturbs some guys. Sometimes they immediately check their fly. They don't expect to be checked by a very masculine guy as me. It has given some good results and even one very good result after the guy became aggressive. Actually I remember 3 guys being aggressive. The others weren't agressive at all. Most men accept it without being actually disturbed or aggressive. Checking - including lust checking - is not so uncommon as we think.

gaspard
September 14th, 2006, 02:32 PM
I check out crotches whenever I see an attractive guy. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one to participate in this "activity".

bisexualme
September 14th, 2006, 03:28 PM
i thought of the form yesterday while smoking in the woods yesterday with my two good friends (both hot)....they had shorts we walked for awhile untill we got to a brigde there was sand so we took our shoes off and sat down in the sand and got alittle more high, and then i loooked through the hole in the there leg of the pants, and we were on a hill so they couldnt tell. boxers yum

robs
September 14th, 2006, 08:30 PM
Yeah I do all the time. It's great at college this time a year. Loose shorts, sweat pants, lots of guys either freeballing or wearing boxers. I have noticed though that if it's just a nub sticking out, they aren't that hung. If there is nothing, they either have on tighty whities or they are really hung. But yeah, I know that some guys catch me, but they never say anything about it. I try to be inconspicuous about it by taking fast glances and then look at someone else or something else.

shortshortsdc
September 14th, 2006, 10:23 PM
I really enjoy crotch-watching, if the watchee is wearing really short shorts (male or female), or a microminskirt (female) - the 1970s were a never-ending parade of eye candy - especially with guys wearing super short cutoffs, and no matter how they sat down they provided some really nice scenery. I'll steal a good idea from anybody, so all my short shorts have the same "problem" whenever I sit down or bend over - and I enjoy it when I get "watched".

pinkrose
September 15th, 2006, 07:29 AM
I check them out also hehe, also love str8 saggers, skaters. Guys underwear waist bands make me horny.

HazeMaster
September 15th, 2006, 06:12 PM
In summer lots of guys wear loose shorts with no undies.

They have to know that guys sitting across from them can see right up their legs. *|* *|* *|* *|* *|*

foolish082
September 16th, 2006, 12:13 PM
Only if they're hot.

GuyN20109
September 16th, 2006, 02:04 PM
Yea! I check the guys out and summer is a great time of year!!!!!

caliboy88
September 16th, 2006, 02:08 PM
I only if do it if they're wearing really tight clothes like sweats or jogging shorts.. like the obvious ones where you can pretty much tell their religion ;)

MAANBO
September 16th, 2006, 05:04 PM
Always
One of my favourite past times
Always fun trying to wotk out if the guys I'm checking out are cut or uncut
Nothing like a nice crotch
Damn the fasion of baggy jeans!

Randy__23
September 16th, 2006, 05:12 PM
Guys with the slightest tightness to their jeans gets me alerted. The tighter the better.

Daddybearsdoit
September 17th, 2006, 10:06 PM
Love it. certainly a favorite pastime. I was in class the other day when my teacher came in bulging pretty nicely. I guess i need to be more discrete because as i was staring at the bulge i noticed another guy in class watching me. Luckily he just smiled.

Dcloset
September 18th, 2006, 02:49 PM

omg this is still going on everyday in class.:mad:

could you imagine being invisible? i would walk to every hot guy and get a nice feel of their package and then tail then to the bathroom. i would also get a nice giggle from seeing the reaction on their when they feel themselves getting fondled during class.

twinkles
September 18th, 2006, 06:51 PM
Oh Yeah all the time.

HazeMaster
September 18th, 2006, 08:49 PM
Today on the subway this guy sits down across from me and he's wearing "comfortable fitting" khakis, so there's no bulge or anything. Anyway, he's sitting with his legs spread wide apart, and when I look again, he's got a little tent.

I hope that I inspired him (!) (!) (!) (!)

brandon84
September 18th, 2006, 09:09 PM
No, not really. I don't like to tease myself or get a woody in public.

theatreboi
September 18th, 2006, 09:11 PM
I am!!!!!!

Danugh
September 19th, 2006, 04:40 AM
omg this is still going on everyday in class.:mad:

could you imagine being invisible? i would walk to every hot guy and get a nice feel of their package and then tail then to the bathroom. i would also get a nice giggle from seeing the reaction on their when they feel themselves getting fondled during class.

How embrassing and near fatal would it be when one day you lose focus and grab a guys package when you think you turned on the invisibility power...

theFallenGod
September 19th, 2006, 05:45 AM
I'm not a crotch watcher but god almighty I absolutely love love love seeing that little elastic underwear line above the jeans when a guy bends over or lifts his shirt. whats worse is when a guy is wearing shorts and sitting and you can see right up the leg. my eyes are always scanning people for the elusive yet ubiquitous underwear line.

getstoseven
September 19th, 2006, 03:05 PM
...... love love love seeing that little elastic underwear line above the jeans when a guy bends over or lifts his shirt...........

and reveals a TRAIL.................*|* *|* *|* *|* *|* *|*

Blk_Thickness
September 19th, 2006, 04:39 PM
I think i used to but i pretty much stopped....

shortshortsdc
September 19th, 2006, 06:48 PM
I'm not a crotch watcher but god almighty I absolutely love love love seeing that little elastic underwear line above the jeans when a guy bends over or lifts his shirt. whats worse is when a guy is wearing shorts and sitting and you can see right up the leg. my eyes are always scanning people for the elusive yet ubiquitous underwear line.

If I sat across from you - I'd be pretending to try to NOT let you see my underwear line, knowing that with such short shorts (1/4" inseam) - you would see my Victoria Secret panties flash no matter what I did - but I would have all sorts of fun modesty-tugging on my short-short hemline, and crossing and re-crossing are re-arranging my legs this way and that - all of which would be a totally useless effort.

I'd love to get serious competition from other guys wearing the shortest shorts possible!!

skipjack
September 20th, 2006, 11:24 AM
guilty as charged ur honor ;)

HazeMaster
September 20th, 2006, 06:21 PM
guilty as charged ur honor ;)

* Handcuffs skipjack *

* Leads him away to dungeon :twisted: *

mrpink80
September 20th, 2006, 11:21 PM
yes I do, all the time!

dlkereluk
September 22nd, 2006, 01:50 PM
I tend to notice a guy's buns first.

rsl481
September 22nd, 2006, 05:38 PM
have any of u after getting caught looking at a guys crotch went on to do more exxxiting things and how did u approach it

rosselliot
October 1st, 2006, 05:49 PM
who doesn't?!

jockdude
October 1st, 2006, 10:13 PM
mmmmmm bulge*|*

jmack3_uk
October 2nd, 2006, 02:16 AM
Heel yeah. Love the thought of getting caught and asked if i want to taste!!!! ;-)*|* *|* *|* *|*

Bi Married Male
October 4th, 2006, 06:10 PM
http://bigbulge.freeblog.hu/Files/filmsztárok/matthew.jpg

cranky
October 7th, 2006, 03:33 AM
Yep.. i cant help it.. !! its jsut an impulse!!(!)

ohinua
October 7th, 2006, 05:36 AM
I do it all the time: on the train, on the bus, at work.
my favourite is my uncle, who must be bull-balled!!
sometimes, when the underground is overcrowded, I even touch men's crotches, pretending it was an accident. My best memory is when I fondled a 60-year-old black man freeballing under his black suit! what a heavy package he had!

I love to ride the bus or tram when it is crowded. I can rub "accidentally" against a guy (front or back). Also if I am sitting on a seat I am at eye (lip) level with a guy's crotch.:p

wankharder
October 7th, 2006, 07:05 AM
Croth watching is one of my favourite things to do .. just watching a guy in nice tight pants MmmMm

Matt
October 7th, 2006, 07:13 AM
Lunch. Downtown. Windy. Dress pants. Walk with the wind and watch the crotches coming at you. Very nice. I've seen it all from men who absolutely nothing there to the full X-rated outline of a huge schlong.

axb8000
October 9th, 2006, 02:24 PM
Always on the lookout for VPL visible penis lines. Bulges are great too

HazeMaster
October 9th, 2006, 03:58 PM
Saw this really hot construction worker on the subway yesterday. Six foot plus. Hairy. Older guy. Beer belly. But great chest and arms. Huge neck. Tight jeans. Showed off the family jewels. Caught me staring at him. Moved to another car. Got a great look at his jeans riding up his ass crack. Big butt, but solid muscle. WOOF!!!!

jerryfo
October 9th, 2006, 05:54 PM
Thanks, Bi, for that awesome pic of Matthew's bulge. That was not doctored. Looks like he could be hung.. I think that bundle is more nuts than dick. Anyone else care to voice an opinion??

blooeyz
October 9th, 2006, 09:04 PM
definitely balls

hottieguy20
October 9th, 2006, 09:16 PM
damn i love to do this too! i can't help it! lol yup. i look at one of my frens! he's hot but i always check out his package! yum!

Weeman
October 9th, 2006, 11:52 PM
Yes yummy :p

Weeman
October 10th, 2006, 12:12 AM
My best friend since little boy, we grew up into teenagers, I just start see his crotch he caught me and shocked himself I feel bad about it. I never meant it. Like I always bad habit look at crotch, like bad betrayed something !oops!

He is no longer my best friend :badgrin: I think he start withdrew from me and he said nothing.

eurogay36
October 10th, 2006, 07:23 AM
I just cannot help it - I just have to check out croth... :twisted:

slynch15
October 10th, 2006, 08:46 AM
same here seems like i always do out of habit- like today went to dealership to have oil changed and this hot salesman walked by and caught me looking i just smiled-- but get this he walked by 4x and i was only there for 35 min maybe should have done something ??

theatreboi
October 10th, 2006, 02:37 PM
do VPLs look different if the guy is uncut?

Chance1826
October 15th, 2006, 10:19 PM
^No not really....I am semi-circed and I do not have a different VPL...really! It looks about the same.

TylerKid
October 15th, 2006, 10:38 PM
You bet, it's a bonus if you see the outline of the head on his dick.

Geez! thats sooo hott for sure- Its awesome when you know that the guys is cut because you can see the shape of his mushroom tip.

Boner time!*|*

Chance1826
October 15th, 2006, 10:43 PM
Geez! thats sooo hott for sure- Its awesome when you know that the guys is cut because you can see the shape of his mushroom tip.

Boner time!*|*

That is not exactly true....Because they could be semi-circed...and be partially covered! And you still see their glans outline!

apt125
October 15th, 2006, 10:59 PM
Me too, I have looked at guys crotch while I was still in high school
..|

soccerstud18
October 16th, 2006, 12:17 PM
Yes i am a crotch watcher, especially when guys are in sweatpants and athletic shorts, and you can see the buldge, extremelly hot i think, I love it when guys where sweatpants, it also makes their ass look so much nicer, lol

Raw_Dawg
October 17th, 2006, 04:39 AM
http://dlisted.blogspot.com/2006/10/mcconagay-bulge.html

Here's a crotch I'd love to see in person.

rjc311
October 23rd, 2006, 08:46 AM
I look every chance I can get. This is one of the reasons why I love water parks!!!

Dave_83
October 23rd, 2006, 09:23 AM
YUP. But what gay man isnt a crotch watcher?

Storybook_Man
October 24th, 2006, 10:57 PM
I will only do it to guys who I like. And guys who have some really big bulges ^^ :)

Magnus68
October 25th, 2006, 01:56 AM
Absolutely, it is always nice to see.....:-) :-)

tilgrieog
October 26th, 2006, 06:58 AM
I just got a new job and I am so very tired from it all. I work such long hours and there's so much travelling. I walk to this rough neighbourhood where I get the bus home each day and it's full of bogans (that's Australian for kind of like "rednecks"/rough people). But at the end of the day I get a treat that makes it all worth it, as the bogans are sometimes drunk or stoned and they're always running around pretending like they're homeboys. So they wear floppy trackpants and I watch them every day as their dicks bulge out and flop side to side. They're all cute in a funny kind of way. Their pants sit low, and sometimes they lift their shirt and you see their hips and that 'V'. Once there was a drunk young guy in trackpants with no underwear stumbling around, and when he sat down his butt was partially exposed and when walking towards me I could totally see he had a hard-on with the head of his dick prominent in his pants. The other day a kid was mucking around with his friends and he put his hands down his boxers and pretended to wank. From the bus I saw down at his pubes. And in the night I was once lucky to walk past a garden to watch a guy with his cock out pissing.
It's not all the time, but it's great how these straight roughnecks don't care, and it makes for a good show before my long ride home.

hotnnc
October 26th, 2006, 02:26 PM
I sure am....I first start off looking at the eyes, which can turn me on in a second if they have those sexy eyes...then my eyes wander down to the crotch, and then back to the eyes, to see if I have been caught... I taught a good friend of mine the way I do it, and he does it the same now...:twisted:

kaitaylor
October 27th, 2006, 01:24 PM
definatetly guilty its crotch, face then as as they walk past for me for sure.

jo_addict
October 27th, 2006, 05:34 PM
Me too. Face then crotch, then face.
I get the strangest and most unlikley guys looking at my croch!

jo272wv
October 28th, 2006, 09:56 AM
:D defenetly and unashamed crotch watcher... I like going to croweded public places just to sit and watch guys walk by and see if you can see any bulges. I particularly like watching tight jeans or cortaroy..

Weeman
October 28th, 2006, 10:08 AM
I always have bad habit like look at hairy legs and then to crotcher. !oops!

I always delight to see croch. :badgrin:

It really sad I complete ignore hot female with boobs. !

I'm so GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY !!! :twisted:

lighthouse7
October 28th, 2006, 10:25 AM
:=D: Yes, I do. Guilty as charged sir. I even had a very dear friend tell me that I will flirt with any BOY and not think a thing about it. I love dudes. I particularly like TWINKS and if I see a cute gorgeous guy my head will turn. I nearly had several wrecks because of it but that is another story.:wave:

Danugh
November 16th, 2006, 05:30 PM
He had such a big bulge in his shorts it felt so good when my hand brushed against his bulge as i walked through the crowded diner.

Coby132
November 20th, 2006, 07:44 AM
Y i love to but i not so lucky

Danugh
May 22nd, 2007, 10:24 AM
I saw a huge package yesterday. He could not have been wearing underware, i saw everything. I even doubled back to get a second look.

agaymale
May 22nd, 2007, 10:33 AM
I tend to look at faces first and If I find it in my prerogative to look lower I do.

tomokkk
May 22nd, 2007, 10:41 PM
yea i do and sometimes ive found some guy lookin at mine while i look at theres and its from someone who is trying to be all macho :)

dancingbymyself7
May 23rd, 2007, 12:49 PM
I'm sorry, were you saying something?
I didn't hear you, I was staring at your crotch.

Exactly. Drives my friends up the wall. I do it to ugly people too... I can't help it.

theatreboi
May 23rd, 2007, 05:44 PM
i find myself doing it to almost everybody now adays. it wasn't always like this. i guess i must be hornier than usual.

Edenfield
May 25th, 2007, 06:06 AM
... and I always get caught. Oh well.

bostonboy20
May 25th, 2007, 08:48 AM
for all you crotch watchers...go see The Kooks in concert....holy crap...i saw them last week and i was like a good distance from the stage up in a reserved section of a club and i could hardly pay attention to the music cause the lead singers bulge was so noticable...his pants were so freakin' tight and you could tell he knew he was either getting hard or he was just really showing cause he kept on adjusting and pulling down his shirt....it was crazy...but HOT!

ulenui
May 25th, 2007, 09:52 AM
Board shorts and surfers are the best--especially if he's buff and wet.

Low, loose shorts are great for showing off a hot, tanned ass--but his crotch is only good if the dude is really hung, walking up the beach with a mass of equipment swaying towards me. A profile view might show his bulge and make the whole front of the shorts stick out.

I wear my shorts a little tighter--can't be uncomfortable, because I am actually a runner and not a surfer. I really show a nice cock!! My favorite shorts are OP lace ups, white cotton with a design up both sides. The fabric is soft and feels good, so I tend to be a bit aroused, and the color is sort of see through when wet. So there's a good six inches of tender meat happily looking out at the foam on the shore.

See you on the beach!!!

GayNYJock
May 25th, 2007, 12:49 PM
Apparently, we are all guilty of crotch watching straight or gay:
http://boingboing.net/2007/03/14/men_stare_at_crotche.html

GuyN20109
May 25th, 2007, 01:35 PM
Gotta say I'm a watcher and can't help it!

petereater
May 25th, 2007, 04:05 PM
Hell to the yes! Love it, the best thing is straight guys are kind of predictable,so when I see a guy kind of squat a little I know that he is about to adjust his package and I will say just loud enough for me to hear...."touch it".... and then comes the adjustment. It is so fucking hot. I work with a guy that is married and he wears khakis that do not show anything, but he is constantly adjusting his stuff. It seems like any time the two of us are together he is cupping that shit. It so hot. I'd do him in a second.

PhoenixRandall
May 31st, 2007, 03:59 PM
I do it all the time! Phoenix is a great place for it...everyone wears sunglasses all the time so it is even easier.

I have tested my "dick size identifier sixth-sense" too and it seem that I am pretty accurate! My straight girlfriends have started asking me to give them a 'size' before they approach a guy if we are out together!

buttlover20
May 31st, 2007, 04:25 PM
I prefer looking at their behinds, but crotches are hot too... particularly in jeans.*|*

boyishard
June 2nd, 2007, 10:39 PM
if dudes wear boxers and are in shorts you can see it all if u look and if its big it will move with them etc

synch
June 3rd, 2007, 12:01 AM
I watch all the time. I can't help it. Whats funny is, a friend made a joke and then purposely stared at my crotch for like 10 seconds. I did feel kind of awkward. I guess I know how it feels, now lol.

Greatomaster
June 3rd, 2007, 12:22 AM
yeah but I also take a look @ there asses.....lol

TylerKid
June 3rd, 2007, 12:46 PM
Last nite I was at a fraternity house party, playin the usual beer pong...of course there were so many cute boys there (Tons of them). There was this really cute boy standing in the middle of the beer bong table keeping score. He was wearing these really thin track pants w/an ASU logo on them...we needless to say there it was the outline of his cock...it was soo fucking hott, there was no ignoring it or missing it and everytime he moved, his dick would slide. I love those pants lol. Now there was no doubt this cute boy was cut for sure, cuz there was a perfect shaped mushroom tip from the outside....I keeped lookin at it for soo long...i even popped a boner a times two haha! Damn I just wanted to get on my knees an pull those pants down and start suckin his cock.
Gotta love frat boys.

arpiefordham
June 4th, 2007, 08:37 AM
This is also my first post but I also had to support crotch watching. It's the most fun way to spend your time - for free! I've had some wonderful and rewarding times as a result and some horny memories. Get the sight of a really fat juicy bulge and you'll NEVER forget it! Damn, I'm feeling hot now ;)

robs
June 4th, 2007, 09:47 PM
I work as a cashier and I get to see everyone!! I love checking out what they got. Unfortunately for me, it's usually older people who come in the days I work. I do take pictures with my phone then mail them to myself so I can just stare at them later. We have this one customer who shows the hugest bulge, but he never seems to go to the bathroom when he's there. Otherwise I'd just follow him in and pee in the next urinal and take a peek. High School I loved the guys in gym and now college too cuz guys hardly ever wear boxers or underwear, cuz none's clean. One guy I used to watch in choir and you could guarantee he'd pop a boner. I'd sit on the aisle and he'd on the other side of the aisle and he's almost always wear gym shorts and man did he get big! One day he had on overalls, why I dunno but you could tell he didn't have much on underneath cuz the whole front part was sticking out. I saw him in the halls at college every now and then and he changed his dress habits and he started showing a nice bulge. I wanted to go down on him so bad. He's so cute and I know his cock is huge.

Remote Control
June 6th, 2007, 09:48 AM
Yes way 2 much

BIMICHAEL4FUN
June 7th, 2007, 11:24 AM
ABSOLUTELY, I am a crotch watcher...and the closer it is to my mouth, the better I enjoy watching it...

tony21htz
June 20th, 2007, 12:22 AM
I check both ass and crotch....!

RMphan
June 20th, 2007, 04:06 AM

glad i am not the only person, haha

sonny10305
June 20th, 2007, 04:29 AM
Well yeah, whenever I see a hot dude my eyes head south to check him out. Doesn't everyone? It's automatic, I have no control over it:badgrin:

kwireboi726
June 22nd, 2007, 11:34 AM
Yeah. Guys in gym shorts. HOT - Esp. when they have a bulge and you can even see lines in the shorts of where the seems are on their underwear. *melts*

greenlight711
June 23rd, 2007, 02:12 PM
Crotch, nips, ass, calves, forearms...I check out everything :sex:

kwireboi726
June 23rd, 2007, 09:30 PM
Crotch, nips, ass, calves, forearms...I check out everything :sex:

Oh yeah. How silly of me to leave that out!! *|* *|*

weasley
June 23rd, 2007, 09:33 PM
yeah, i find guys with big forearms exceedingly sexy... ooh la la

kittin
June 23rd, 2007, 09:35 PM
hmmmmmmm to tell you the truth, i like to look at there lips first to see if there kissable then i make my way down the front then ask them to turn around so i can see thiere asses, i love a man's ass in a pair of well worn jeans, its just the way the jeans fit around the curve of the ass that makes me wet!!:D :D :p

mak529
June 23rd, 2007, 10:33 PM
Haha, yes I tend to crotch watch.

drinksinme
June 26th, 2007, 08:01 AM
I'm a staight guy. And I have seen guys check me out like at the mall and stuff. Cuz I'm always like what is that guy looking at???, not thinking he's actually checking ME out.
Which is pretty hot by the way.
But yeah we do notice & could use a nice hand/blow job in the car Lol.

drinksinme
June 26th, 2007, 08:42 AM
I love being checked out! When I notice it, or some one tells me I was just eye fucked /undressed I am completely turned on. It makes me want to ... *cough* do things.

daddyporn
June 28th, 2007, 01:37 PM
Guilty too :)

salinas93901
July 2nd, 2007, 04:05 PM
one time when i was working at a 7 11 there was this hot 18 yr old wearing whit track pants u could actually see his big white dick through them so i chatted with him and his buddy i was so into him i gave them their coffee for free it was amazingly hott

Brett84
August 4th, 2007, 07:16 PM
like a deer caught in the headlights!!

Matthew-
August 17th, 2007, 12:55 PM
I sometimes also check guys' crotches.

Growinglad
August 17th, 2007, 06:26 PM
Yep I do this if I'm out, or simply looking out the window and a guy walks past. There was this slim tall lad in my year at school n he always had a nice bulge in his school trousers, n so did my English teacher - infact a lad got caught staring at it once!

Hanhk
August 21st, 2007, 06:10 PM
Do you?

'course I do, I'm a man and I'm gay.

platinumman
August 21st, 2007, 06:36 PM
Have noticed them.....but mostly an ass watcher.

Plat

www.**********************.com

nwoodsboy
August 21st, 2007, 09:13 PM
That's the best thing ever! Have you ever watched a hot shirtless guy jogging while you were driving and just about went off the road trying to take it all in? I've even went around the block to try to catch another glimpse with all the bouncin' going on.

One really great place to crotch watch is in Europe. Was in Germany, and they wear their clothes so tight over there. I didn't want to come home, as there were some huge snakes running down their legs.

MMVPatrick
August 28th, 2007, 08:03 AM
yea, i love to watch, too. But I also love, when other guys watch mine :-)

lionsexy
September 15th, 2007, 05:59 AM

Me too.......maybe because I just am a ass man. Love checking womens/mens ass all the time. Especially at the gym...although a nice 'lunchbox' is great too:gogirl:

slynch15
September 15th, 2007, 06:06 AM
That's the best thing ever! Have you ever watched a hot shirtless guy jogging while you were driving and just about went off the road trying to take it all in? I've even went around the block to try to catch another glimpse with all the bouncin' going on.

One really great place to crotch watch is in Europe. Was in Germany, and they wear their clothes so tight over there. I didn't want to come home, as there were some huge snakes running down their legs.
yeah been there hahaha

Danugh
September 15th, 2007, 11:01 AM
If its infront of me i will look but i dont like it when bulgers look you in the eye as they pass you by. When they do that it prevents you from checking out their junk.

robs
September 15th, 2007, 08:08 PM
I watched this truck driver player with his dick through his jeans the other week. It was hot. I'd look at him under the buffet and he'd look back then I started adjusting mine. I thought he'd maybe want to hook up but he'd never look at me as I was passing by, but I know he was watching me. I would've sucked him off if he'd let me.

gameboy 11
September 15th, 2007, 09:15 PM
Yeah. I check every now and then to see if a cute guy is packin'. I love seeing big dicks in someone's shorts!

=D

<3 <3 <3

newkidondagayblock
September 15th, 2007, 11:20 PM
Me Toooo....

tiler
September 15th, 2007, 11:54 PM
I loved changing for gym class in high school. There was this guy who always sported a huge bulge in his tight 80's jeans and in his tighty whities. I would always go home and jo after seeing that. Was wondering how he was doing the other day when i turned on the tv and saw him and his wife on Dr. Phil. LOL. I couldn't see if he was still sporting that bulge. *|*

slynch15
September 16th, 2007, 06:17 AM
Yeah. I check every now and then to see if a cute guy is packin'. I love seeing big dicks in someone's shorts!

=D

<3 <3 <3
same here sometimes can't help it just like to see what a guy is packing

mnscream
September 21st, 2007, 07:07 AM
I don't care who you are every Gay man has many time been looking at the crotch!

flitoray
September 27th, 2007, 03:39 PM
Guilty :) Nothing is hotten than staring at a guys bulge through their pants. I love when they wear gym shorts or sweat pants, I wish I could just shove my face in it.

MAANBO
September 27th, 2007, 10:10 PM
Gravity seems to take over, and my eyes just lower.
I work with a straight guy with an amazing crotch
There are days when I can tell his religion!
I mean, come on, it would be rude not to!

Iwannacooperhiscronk
September 28th, 2007, 01:53 AM
i love checking them out when i catch public transport, or having lunch at malls, or just shopping with their girlfriends...

slynch15
September 29th, 2007, 10:18 AM
i love checking them out when i catch public transport, or having lunch at malls, or just shopping with their girlfriends...
same here i always wonder do they see me watching cause sometimes they start strutting like they know

Rupture
October 11th, 2007, 08:01 AM
I always do it, have done ever since I can remember. I even check out people I don't find attractive. :$

Rupture
October 11th, 2007, 08:02 AM
I check both ass and crotch....!

I hardly ever look at the ass on a guy. My bf does, and does not look at crotches!

uncuttboi
October 11th, 2007, 12:08 PM
abbbsollluttlyy get caught often, just love walkin boners, or extreme dangles, and short shots too, bathing suits......ahhhhhhhh got to go now.......(00)

lovecrazedkid
October 14th, 2007, 09:56 PM
My roomie always has this huge bulge...man...enough said.

theatreboi
October 15th, 2007, 08:18 AM
I saw two INCREDIBLE bulges in denim today on the tube. they looked so yummy.

baileydean
October 15th, 2007, 04:33 PM
Actually yeah I do.I kinda caught myself looking this past weekend at a friends crotch when we were at a party.I think he caught me looking a few times,but he never said anything.Maybe he likes people looking.

themasterof
November 19th, 2007, 05:54 PM
everday, my best friend has the best crotch to watch, he wears jeans and athletic shorts that love to show what hes got, im sure hes caught my a few times, but boy how bad i want to see through his pants

Críostóir
November 19th, 2007, 07:53 PM

Yeah, I'm a butt-watcher too.

higuys
November 20th, 2007, 12:09 PM
oh yes yes ha ha of coures who doesnt

LarsVenice
November 20th, 2007, 04:18 PM
I don't unless it's being obviously flaunted. I do check out butts, however. Once there was a tall young guy at the local tea shop wearing sweat pants, freeballing, and swinging around a huge erection. It was a bit difficult not to notice that, and he would have been disappointed if it had gone undetected.

I've noticed that when I wear certain tight pants and reveal too much of my crotch that guys will stare at my crotch and not even notice my face. Therefore I don't wear them very often, unless I feel like I really need the attention. Anyway, at least I know what works!

sean123
December 19th, 2007, 08:44 AM
ye defo love checking if i can catch a glimpse of a cock especially the really straight ones :D

robscot
December 19th, 2007, 09:08 AM
always.....its good to see a nice bulge but even better to imagine what is lurking beneath

JOHN B
December 19th, 2007, 04:43 PM
I'm not into butts that much, but i ALWAYS get caught checking out a hot guys package--LOL!

coloradobottom
December 27th, 2007, 01:50 PM
I can regonize a mans crotch before his face when I come across him a second time. Love those VPL'S. Tight fitting levi's are the best. My number one favorite are the 501's for crotch watching.

myballsarefull
December 27th, 2007, 05:12 PM
Although Im not gay.. just curious.. I deffinately am an ass watcher once in a while.

Críostóir
December 27th, 2007, 05:13 PM
I don't crotch-watch normally; I'm much more a butt man. But tonight on the way home from work I saw one that could not be missed. Good gods, there was a lot of dick in those pants! He kind of had it turned sideways to fit it all in.

No, he wasn't hard.

Yes, it was clearly a dick. Oy.

DoubleAquarius
May 24th, 2008, 06:37 PM
yeah i started doing this like a year ago and i love it. i never used to, but guys love it.

Storybook_Man
May 25th, 2008, 04:06 AM
I rarely do it, but you can't help to keep your eyes off a hot guy walking or jogging towards you wearing sweatpants/wind breakers/non jean shorts.... Well especially if they have a really nice bulge...

wutthefk
May 25th, 2008, 07:55 PM
i work in fast food and when guys come through the drive through 90% of they have very nice bulges. It makes me horny though and one time I got hard and had to try and hide it!

moto
May 26th, 2008, 04:09 AM
guilty yes i do . ........ and i also enjoy others checking out my crotch . . .

a lot of people noticed my bulge, but im never embarrassed, i like the attention a lot

gerryhilton
May 26th, 2008, 07:01 PM
i look at the ass first. then the crotch then the face

RoadBike
August 23rd, 2008, 10:53 AM
I always look at guys' crotches. I love when guys freeball or wear boxers so you can see the outline of their hanging dick. When guys wear white or light colored shorts and I can see their boxers underneath, it drives me wild.

SUP3R B0i
August 23rd, 2008, 06:43 PM
GUILTY i love it just wondering how big or how hairy it is

cumpig4u
August 24th, 2008, 05:39 PM
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

M4P
August 24th, 2008, 05:55 PM
Damn right I am

Just like my friend Bradlee I think there is nothing hotter than a man in 501s

ELAINE
August 24th, 2008, 06:24 PM
I am. would love to see a guy with a hard on, while out and about. I also like emailing a guy when he is at work and make him hard. It's a turn on to imagine the guy trying to keep a straight face and hiding it.

tboy34
August 30th, 2008, 05:22 PM
You guys are definitly not alone. I've been watching crotches for years. In fact I head to the Malls around here on a regular basis, and watch all the suites walking though the mall with there big bulges in there pants. I've sometimes messed around with them in the mall bathrooms. Some of those dudes have the biggest baskets. Nice long shlongs hanging in those dress pants.

xianchen
August 31st, 2008, 10:11 PM
I definitely do, especially when they are wearing mesh basketball shorts with no underwear. Love the bounces and the swings...

firecrotch55
September 11th, 2008, 03:02 AM
and how!:sex::sex

seven_sins
September 12th, 2008, 09:23 PM
I have done it since my early teens.

Timo2k8
October 3rd, 2008, 03:06 AM
Wow! popular thread!
But glad to see that I'm not the only one who's eyes rest just below belt level.

Utterly guilty and proud of it too.

Twistedup
October 3rd, 2008, 04:38 PM
lol when i was a waiter i would try to lean forward and 'set' it on the table if i thought it would get me bigger tips.

and it did.

i only did it for old ladies though...maybe i should have been more open back then...

JUB
October 3rd, 2008, 05:19 PM
I am more of an ass watcher than a crotch watcher

mydayoff
October 4th, 2008, 05:32 AM
it just cant be helped... in the summer months when the men are out in force, i go to the beach just to enjoy the scenery. low slung swim trunks... always leaves such a nice outline of a guys member. wow, that does it for me.

cityboi
October 4th, 2008, 06:57 AM
I love crotch watching! Very easily done on public transportation while I'm seated and others are standing with their crotches at eye level to me. Bulges are an instant turn on!

starnold
October 5th, 2008, 10:55 AM
I love crotch watching! Very easily done on public transportation while I'm seated and others are standing with their crotches at eye level to me. Bulges are an instant turn on!

absolutely! If I see a man with his jeans worn in the crotch I can't stop staring.

chad28ala
October 10th, 2008, 02:39 PM
Every chance I get. Love a tight pair of jeans with a worn out crotch area. Nothing like a hot guy wearing a pair of well worn jeans with a big bulge.

xrph1670
October 10th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Worn, loose jeans are hot. As are mesh basketball shorts. If the guy wears boxers, it enhances the effect.

samesame
October 10th, 2008, 03:48 PM
I like looking at guys who wear footy shorts, there sort of very light and loose like boxers but you play football in them here in Australia (Rugby League)