PDA

View Full Version : Passed Out Guys

Pages : [1] 2

rickyd26
February 25th, 2006, 09:54 AM
Anyone get off on passed out, drunk, or otherwise unconscious guys?? Ive got some pics and you might, too...can get some going maybe!!

cosmicblue
February 25th, 2006, 10:47 AM
You going to share you pic's with us?.... Once my mate passed out whilst he was being blowed the other guy just keep goign till he shot his load. no pics sorry

bulge
February 25th, 2006, 04:40 PM
I only get passed off on total awareness. Knowing you touch the guy and knowing the guy knows you touch him because it is what you actually want and crave for. Looking him in the eyes and telling him how much you have craved for this moment. Total awareness.

hihihi
February 25th, 2006, 06:07 PM
One time my friend and I drank a bit too much. He passed out before he me. I was so drunk I didn't even care so I pulled down his boxers and totally sucked and licked his cock and balls for like a half an hour lol. I've sucked him since then (while he was awake!).

rickyd26
March 2nd, 2006, 05:28 AM
http://www1.odn.ne.jp/sleeping-boys/ (http://) Here are some Jap boys passed out...look around the site...there are some hot pics!

biKCboy
March 2nd, 2006, 02:14 PM
There was this totally hot dude I knew in college..he and his lil brother were both fucking amazing. I used to fanasize about both of them. One time I went over to Alan's house and his girlfriend said she was concerned about him...she led me back to his bedroom where he was passed out from too much beer or weed, laying there totally naked...no covers...nothing. She said I can't seem to wake him up, I had to work hard to not let her notice how turned on I was seeing him naked. Finally...I told her let him sleep it off and he'd be okay. How I wish the bitch woulda left and I coulda said I'd stay there and make sure he didn't die or something. Needless to say I had to spank one off bigtime when I got back to my frat house. I think his lil bro may have been bi but never had the courage to find out..dude was always shirtless. But damn after seeing Alan's dick as he was passed out, what I'd have given to suck him off ](*,)

Raine
March 2nd, 2006, 07:44 PM
i do it to my boyfriend all the time...i dont know if that really counts cuz he gives me permission haha. but a few times after crawling into bed drunk and passing out ive fingered his ass and sucked his cock the whole time he didnt wake up...its creepy...and oddly hot haha.

rickyd26
March 13th, 2006, 08:54 AM
Fuck, no..thats not creepy...Its hot as hell. My Boyfriend takes AMBIEN sometimes to get to sleep. He gets totally out and I strip him, suck his dick, mouth fuck him...and he doesnt even know it. Totally hot!

harristate
March 13th, 2006, 03:15 PM
At the baths a few weeks ago, I was getting rimmed by this guy in the video room and enjoying every minute of it. I was lying on my back holding my legs up and could see the hot video on the big screen a few feet away. It was really late and it felt really good with his tongue and fingers playing with my ass and balls. I must have passed out slightly or maybe fallen asleep - I don't know - but I awoke with the most intense orgasm I'd had in a long time. He was apparently massaging my prostate from inside and I shot gobs everywhere. I just laid there shaking for a few minutes - it was that intense. I hope I see him again...

rickyd26
March 15th, 2006, 05:03 AM
Picked up a guy hitchhicking a few weeks ago who was very drunk after a party. Passed out on the front seat. I was able to open his fly and play with his cock. Fucking hot. He never knew it!

joe1976
March 16th, 2006, 12:11 PM
I passed out once drunk. Woke up getting ass fucked. HOT! He was a bud and had the deciency to slap a rubber on first.

WIZZARD101
March 17th, 2006, 02:58 PM
in high school I had a friend that was a total tease. He was over at my house and got totaly drunk, passed out and i fucked him good. I think he knew cuz later he confessed he liked me and i fucked him again when he was awake

serious_andy
March 18th, 2006, 04:56 AM
A mate of mine once got really drunk so I laid him in my bed in just his boxers and climbed in next to him. Started to give him a wank when he pissed everywhere. Must admit it totally turned me on and I jacked a load of cum on him before cleaning up. I knew nothing about it when he woke the next day

makejoshfamous2000
March 18th, 2006, 06:37 PM
Does anyone have any pics of guys passed out? Either their friends or buddies being messed with? I am going to college next year and cant wait!!!

rickyd26
March 20th, 2006, 04:37 AM
Ive got tons of passed out pictures, but cant figure out how to post them! HELP!

Nate8870
March 20th, 2006, 02:08 PM
The easiest way to do it would be to just post them in your gallery. :D If all you want to do is show them off, put them under personal and give us a link (or if you'd rather not do that, just tell us to go look at your gallery ;) )

HazeMaster
March 20th, 2006, 10:07 PM
Does anyone have any pics of guys passed out? Either their friends or buddies being messed with? I am going to college next year and cant wait!!!

Be careful when you go out drinking with your buds

If you pass out, you may be the dude who has his picture on the net, with or without your clothes on

norib~
March 20th, 2006, 10:19 PM
If you pass out, you may be the dude who has his picture on the net, with or without your clothes on

good advice :lol:

Grey_Sky
March 22nd, 2006, 05:35 PM
Ok, this is the only one I have that I think is a real passed out situation. Hope youlike it!

http://justusboys.com/userimages/110904/p0047.jpg

sunnyboy
March 23rd, 2006, 04:48 AM
Go to www.chrisgeary.com , then click on BoySpyCam and hit previews. Here is a video of a student unconscious and being wanked/sucked off by a masked fella....very hot!!

sunnyboy
March 23rd, 2006, 11:02 AM
Check these lads with morning glories...from UK's Bad Lads Army show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6WlTyqkjV4

makejoshfamous2000
March 23rd, 2006, 12:05 PM
My buddies pass out all the time and we mess around with them. Does anyone know what sites there are that show this? Or maybe I can take some pics and submit them too!

sunnyboy
March 24th, 2006, 03:03 AM
yOU'LL LOVE THIS - HOT NAKED TONED BOY FELT UP DOING SLEEP:

http://www.evideoshare.com/view/display.jsp?req=4%2BrBXw58cf2rW5phP3LGSa%2BHdSJqze lIJeu1UNdQ974MmYzxMaTBBE2yFIlrFhIKJcoRnxS611qg%0D% 0A5uAQJsL50ugmTMvgwQtaZ7pR9F767b2JD82L5lQl2w%3D%3D

rickyd26
March 24th, 2006, 06:02 AM
OK..frustrated here! I have tons of passed out guy pics and can figure out how to attach them. I see that some guys have attached pics to their messages. Who do I have to suck off to get to do that??? Help!

Queer
March 24th, 2006, 07:12 AM
yOU'LL LOVE THIS - HOT NAKED TONED BOY FELT UP DOING SLEEP:

http://www.evideoshare.com/view/display.jsp?req=4%2BrBXw58cf2rW5phP3LGSa%2BHdSJqze lIJeu1UNdQ974MmYzxMaTBBE2yFIlrFhIKJcoRnxS611qg%0D% 0A5uAQJsL50ugmTMvgwQtaZ7pR9F767b2JD82L5lQl2w%3D%3D

is it just me or is that the wrong link? like it's still good but thats a glory hole vid not a passed out vid... cheers none the less,

Tomcat

ajacobs
March 24th, 2006, 09:11 PM
OK..frustrated here! I have tons of passed out guy pics and can figure out how to attach them. I see that some guys have attached pics to their messages. Who do I have to suck off to get to do that??? Help!

Attached images are only available in certain forums of the site, like hot topics and that is done by going advanced at the bottom of the post and clicking manage attachments.

Links - which you probaly already know are the blue text for a spot that is already on the web somewhere.

The easiest thing for you to do would be to click the my settings link which is on the top of almost any forum page and one the left hand collum near the bottom there is a link for uploading images. They have to be in jpg or jpeg and can't be over a certain size.

To get the option of including attachments within the post on this sub forum, I believe you would have to suck off Seth and JD but then it may still not happen.

For getting you this far, I think I deserve at least a hand job :D

ginsy2
February 19th, 2007, 04:02 PM
i dream of being fuked while being asleep i think its hot

Randy__23
February 19th, 2007, 06:12 PM
Sorry no pics, but once I got stoned drunk with a bunch of guys in college and passed out. The next day they told me that I kept telling them I had to piss, so they unbuttoned my jeans and let me piss, then they put me on a huge brick BBQ grill to sleep. After that 3 of them pissed on my crotch and left me there to sleep it off.

vanant1
February 19th, 2007, 10:37 PM
In high school my one and only crush of all four years got heavily drunk at our senior cast party. He was feeling real sick so I drove him to my home, (his parents would have freaked if they new he had drank) I took him to my room and he collapsed on the bed. I took of his shoes, socks and pants when I got a whiff of his crotch. That moment, the smell was like a drug and I lost control of my thoughts and just dove in his underwear. I'm pretty sure he woke up, but he didn’t say a word. When I was finished, I pulled up his underwear and let him sleep. The next day he didn’t remember a thing from the night before, luckily.

moonrabbit
February 21st, 2007, 12:11 AM
Treasure Island Media has a movie called What I Can't See 2 where a guy is being fucked while he's asleep.

Lame_Deer
February 21st, 2007, 05:45 PM
I have no pix to share at this time, however:

I had an awful crush on a hopelessly str8 co-worker/friend. I will call him "John". Nineteen years old (I was twenty-three). Five feet, nine inches tall, solid male, Varsity wrestler in high school (140 pound class his Senior year), half native American, half-German with dark brown hair and big, brown ďpuppy-dogĒ eyes. Always smiling. I say "hopelessly str8", because even though I knew he had a girlfriend (attending college in another city); I just could not resist asking him if he would let me give him a blowjob. He said, ďNoĒ, but we remained friends. I had asked him just a few weeks before the following incident.

Because I don't use alcohol, I'm always the designated driver. John had WAY too many beers that Friday night, he could barely walk. I made sure that his place was the last stop after dropping off two other tipsy friends. He was so drunk that he couldn't even get out of my truck under his own power. I had to shoulder-carry him to his apartment door AND reach into his jeans pocket to retrieve the key. (That was fun! Moreover, that's when my dick started to get hard.)

I carried John to his bed, and just laid him gently down on his back, on the covers. I could have just turned and walked away, and gone home. I remember thinking, "At least I can make him a little more comfortable, and take his shoes off for him before I go..." My dick is rock hard now, and John is totally unaware of me removing his shoes. I cannot help myself but to fondle and massage his socked feet. I have a "thing" for male feet, and I am testing John to find out just how passed out he may be. He is un-responsive even when I lift his leg, press the underside of his toes to my nose, and inhale deeply. I nearly cum in my jeans just from this. I could have just turned and walked away, gone home. However, I just HAD to fondle and caress his bare feet. I am overcome by the strongest of desires to touch and rub my dick all over them. I had to try, at least. So, I take off his socks. He doesn't resist. I take off my jeans, but leave my boxer shorts on and frottage with his feet and toes. He has the softest brown ďfurĒ on his insteps and toes that I have ever felt. It is all I can do to keep from ejaculating, but I manage to "hold off."

What I want most right now is to feel and taste my friendís warm, thick and slippery semen gush and spurt into my mouth. I want to swallow his seed so badly I decide to "go for it", and slowly, gingerly unbuckle John's belt and open his jeans. He does not resist. He does not assist, either. He is deep in an alcohol-induced slumber. I get his jeans off, and take his jockey shorts (briefs) down to his ankles. I get on one knee at the side of his bed, and take his circumcised dick into my mouth and suck on it, while gently fondling his balls. His dick isn't fully limp, but it's not fully hard either, until it feels my oral attentions. I feel Johnís dick swelling and hardening in my mouth, along with the slipperiness of his pre-cum on my tongue. I gently suck and suck, and go all the way down on him, just enjoying the feeling of his rock hard dick in my mouth and throat.

There was no sound from John, except for his breathing. I still get an erection when I think about the male-musk aroma from his bush and ball-sack, and the feel of his hard dickís knob spurting and spewing his semen into my mouth. I loosen my mouthís suction on his dick and patiently wait for the ejaculating to slow and then it ceases. I swallow all of his load.

I get up. John remains motionless on his bed, still deep in slumber. I could have just gotten dressed and gone home. But, I am overcome by the strongest of desires to touch and rub my erect penis against Johnís. It was not enough for me just to have his sexual organ inside my mouth, I want to touch and hold our two male sexual organs together. I want to spill my seed all over this ďstr8Ē boyís dick and balls. I drop my boxers down to the floor, and step out of them. I slowly, gingerly climb onto Johnís bed, and straddle his body at the waist, on my knees. I slowly and gingerly lower myself at the hips onto my sleeping friendís half-naked body. I cannot believe Iím really doing this; itís almost like a dream when first my balls touch his, and then my penis to his. ďThereís no turning back now,Ē I remember thinking as I gently start to hump Johnís private parts. I keep most of my weight off him; I am just touching my dick and balls to his, slowly sliding my dick up and down the length of his now-flaccid penis, and touching my dickís head to his balls.

With a little of my saliva in my right-hand palm, I stroke my dick right over Johnís. I think of the millions and millions of Johnís sperm that I swallowed, swimming inside of me, becoming part of me. I think of the millions and millions of my sperm that will be covering Johnís dick and balls when I ejaculate. I do. Right where I wanted it to go, too. Much of it on the shaft of his dick, and some right on the head. Some more in his bush at the base of his dick. I gently touch and rub the urethral openings of our dicks together to make certain some of my sperm will be with some of his, still oozing slightly from him.

John never stirs. If heís awake, he never lets on that he is. I grab a towel from the back of a chair, and wipe myself off a little with it before getting dressed. I carefully lay the towel over Johnís pubic area. I take his socks and briefs with me when I go. I use them over the next several months when I masturbate, sniffing the crotch of Johnís briefs and cumming into his socks.

Bill

JOHN B
April 26th, 2008, 07:01 PM
I know this is an old thread, but I was scanning old pages and earlier tonite had just stubled across this.....
http://blogging.typepad.com/funny_pictures/2005/03/passing_out_dru.html

I once (with my old, broken computer) had a link to a site with tons of pics like this, but when it went down, I lost it, and had forgotten the name of the site.

marleyisalegend
April 26th, 2008, 07:05 PM
personally i like my partners conscious, makes it easier to confirm if they're a willing participant

Telstra
April 26th, 2008, 07:19 PM
I know this is an old thread, but I was scanning old pages and earlier tonite had just stubled across this.....
http://blogging.typepad.com/funny_pictures/2005/03/passing_out_dru.html

I once (with my old, broken computer) had a link to a site with tons of pics like this, but when it went down, I lost it, and had forgotten the name of the site.

the second pic is HOT .:-)

Thumper01
May 4th, 2008, 10:47 PM
www.xtube.com

Go to videos and type in

sleeping roommate

Thumper01

spearsfan20
May 5th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Drunken and unconscious guys--a turn on=no.

A hot guy blowing another hot guy while he is passed out drunk--a turn on=yes.

I am happy I wasn't the only one who got turned on by seeing a drunken guy getting blown by another guy. Some of us can only wonder if we can take advantage of a drunken straight guy with gay tendencies. ;)

spearsfan20
May 5th, 2008, 05:53 PM
In high school my one and only crush of all four years got heavily drunk at our senior cast party. He was feeling real sick so I drove him to my home, (his parents would have freaked if they new he had drank) I took him to my room and he collapsed on the bed. I took of his shoes, socks and pants when I got a whiff of his crotch. That moment, the smell was like a drug and I lost control of my thoughts and just dove in his underwear. I'm pretty sure he woke up, but he didn’t say a word. When I was finished, I pulled up his underwear and let him sleep. The next day he didn’t remember a thing from the night before, luckily.

One word--hot! I wish I could've been in your shoes then, but I was too shy in high school. :(

BikerStud
May 11th, 2008, 07:39 PM
love this topic! the sleeping/passed out fetish is such a turn on for me. here's a site that has some hot videos on the topic http://www.WetDreamMen.com
they do some hot scenes of guys getting fondled and jerked off while asleep.

FullMonty
May 13th, 2008, 05:47 PM
Sorry no pics, but once I got stoned drunk with a bunch of guys in college and passed out. The next day they told me that I kept telling them I had to piss, so they unbuttoned my jeans and let me piss, then they put me on a huge brick BBQ grill to sleep. After that 3 of them pissed on my crotch and left me there to sleep it off.

That's not you is it?

http://www.pissingmypants.com/Pissing-My-Pants/PissingMyPants060.html

;)

Danugh
May 13th, 2008, 06:28 PM
Check out my "story" by clicking here (http://www.justusboys.com/forum/showthread.php?t=174774)

Stuff like this is hot. If you go to xtube there are some hot vids of dudes passed out with their dicks out and the other guy touching him and sucking it off.

onlyrealguys
June 4th, 2008, 06:47 AM
Hey guys. I also have a thing for pics of guys who have passed out. Frat boys who get drunk and end up naked and being messed with by their other drunk buds are REALLY hot to me. Here are a couple of pics from my collection. Let me know what you think guys :)

http://realamericanmen.com/onlyrealguys/cockslap.jpg

http://realamericanmen.com/onlyrealguys/teabagging.jpg

Jeremy
http://www.onlyrealguys.com

fsasincali126
January 31st, 2009, 03:34 AM
good/bad....i have touched several drunk/passed out "straight" men before....i really am curious if they knew someone was touching them....

coloradobottom
January 31st, 2009, 09:09 AM
My straight room mate and I had a party one night. House was full of drunks. Several spent the night instead of taking the chance driving home. It got down to the last 2 guys, and only one blanket, and eough floor space for 2. They were drunk, knowing it was to sleep it off so laid down together. Next morning a couple of us got up earlier, and watched them laying together sleeping, and wondering who would wake up first. Being warm, they both had kicked the blanket off. They had thier arms wrapped around each other, and one had his hand down the others pants, holding on to his ass. As if in a movie script, they woke up at the same time, smiling, thinkng they were home in bed with a women. The smile froze on each, as they pulled away from each other, asking each other what did you do to me last night? If was all very comical and they both got teased for several months about it. I would just smile and say to them, welcome to the other side guys.

JayTen
January 31st, 2009, 12:00 PM
When ever my friends sleep over I we always have some tea before sleep, and i just crush some lunesta and mix it in and give to them and let it do its thing before you know it, boom wiped out dead, and then turn off the lights pull down their sleeping pants and legs and get em all hard and just sit on them and make them fuck me while they sleep or just suck em and two of them are such heavy sleepers i can make em give me a blow job and they don't wake up, the only think i don't really like is i cant really tell when they are gonna cum and they sometimes cum in my ass.....but oh well its kinda hot, i get the single when they are about to come because their abs start flexing. lol then dress em back up and rest my head on their chest and sleep.

wannaguytoboneme
February 5th, 2009, 02:34 PM
When I was a teen, there was another kid at work, Craig, who was my age that I thought was pretty hot. I got the vibes back from him, but we were both to timid to move on our suspicions - until one night after work he suggested we go to his brother's apartment, cause his brother had beer and his own place and we could all hang out and stuff.

His brother was about 28 and kind of a rough dude. To get right to the good stuff, after a couple of hours and some beers, I found myself getting jokingly and then forcefully felt up by the older brother. I wasn't sure how to react, so I made like I was drunker than I really was and pretended to (almost) pass out.

He put me up across the kitchen table and stripped me totally and put his cock in my mouth while Craig watched. Then Craig jerked me while his brother skulled me until I got off.

Right about then the brother decided I should get "the whole treatment" as he said. I went totally limp like I was out cold, so he picked me up and carried me into the bedroom. He threw me down, flipped me up, opened my butt hole with a bottle of beer, and then rammed me with his monster cock.

Craig was there, mashing his manhood into my face at the same time. When his brother got done with me, Craig slipped his way down over me and took his turn mounting me. He was a little clumsy about it but he got his job done, and then he jerked me off again.

I've played the "passed out" part lots of times since. I love it how I get handled when I'm a total plaything - even if it is just a game.

dylan265
February 5th, 2009, 03:55 PM
When I was a teen, there was another kid at work, Craig, who was my age that I thought was pretty hot. I got the vibes back from him, but we were both to timid to move on our suspicions - until one night after work he suggested we go to his brother's apartment, cause his brother had beer and his own place and we could all hang out and stuff.

His brother was about 28 and kind of a rough dude. To get right to the good stuff, after a couple of hours and some beers, I found myself getting jokingly and then forcefully felt up by the older brother. I wasn't sure how to react, so I made like I was drunker than I really was and pretended to (almost) pass out.

He put me up across the kitchen table and stripped me totally and put his cock in my mouth while Craig watched. Then Craig jerked me while his brother skulled me until I got off.

Right about then the brother decided I should get "the whole treatment" as he said. I went totally limp like I was out cold, so he picked me up and carried me into the bedroom. He threw me down, flipped me up, opened my butt hole with a bottle of beer, and then rammed me with his monster cock.

Craig was there, mashing his manhood into my face at the same time. When his brother got done with me, Craig slipped his way down over me and took his turn mounting me. He was a little clumsy about it but he got his job done, and then he jerked me off again.

I've played the "passed out" part lots of times since. I love it how I get handled when I'm a total plaything - even if it is just a game.

Well as long as you are awake the whole time and shit; that was quite a hot story
..|

jacquesdupont
November 3rd, 2009, 01:55 PM
rickyd26, we have a lot in common here. The fetish makes me feel so good! :)

hjsimp_992
November 4th, 2009, 06:42 PM
used to all the time in hs, and 3 or 4 would cum, so I think they were awake!

Trinity89
July 17th, 2011, 12:37 PM
*Bump*******

JOHN B
July 17th, 2011, 07:42 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/11/12559248_e5addc99ea.jpg

How do you feel when you wake up under THAT!!??

jubdown5
July 19th, 2011, 07:40 AM
wow some of you are lucky. me and 1 of my friends passed out on the same bed the other night after a drunken night but I was too nervous to touch em. he was wearing no socks and basketball shorts. very tempting, but he kept moving.

Tino2200
July 19th, 2011, 11:53 AM
http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu291/jerzey1976/1-2.jpg

quasar
July 19th, 2011, 01:12 PM
^ LOL. So inviting!!!

brs320
July 19th, 2011, 03:08 PM
lol I was fucked twice while passed out once, and I've watched porn with this and it gets me really hard. But I've never did anything to a sleeping guy...Oh no wait, that's not true, when I was 15, I groped a guy while he was sleeping at a sleepover and he got hard and he was 16 and he had to be at least 7 inches.

Tino2200
July 19th, 2011, 05:53 PM
http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu291/jerzey1976/3279079805_75019b23aa_o.jpg

Tino2200
July 19th, 2011, 05:56 PM
http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu291/jerzey1976/n505320378_3257894_1372579.jpg

Tino2200
July 19th, 2011, 06:17 PM
http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu291/jerzey1976/7421_1134068193370_1277250018_30391397_7066102_n.j pg

AlmondMilk
July 19th, 2011, 06:56 PM
I wish I could cuddle up to all those guys.

RicanKicks
July 20th, 2011, 09:00 AM
http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu291/jerzey1976/3279079805_75019b23aa_o.jpg

lol wtf? thats funny n hot

JayTen
July 21st, 2011, 10:51 AM
wut he said^

Jo-thin
July 27th, 2011, 07:06 AM
Awesome that I found this thread! Is it wrong that me and my boyfriend teamed up and done this ? (not intentionally)

The 1st time was about 1 months ago, there was this real hot guy!! He came from the military for a break and he got wasted at the party and me and my boyfriend were able to stay the night there too. So me being really horny I asked my boyfriend if he wanted to see what we can do to this guy, so we sneak to his couch and I slowly slip my hand in his basketball shorts feeling up his hairy ass and dick! I started to jackoff and came, then my boyfriend did the same! That guy was hard! I was so horny I went to go do it again but but he moved and was like "fuck that! Imma go to sleep" lmao we were both drunk btw

2nd time was actually this past Saturday night, another friend got soooo wasted and I was just really drunk! So my friends dropped us off at my place. Luckilyno one was home so I laid him out on a bed took off his pants since it was on his knees because they were so baggy, and sucked him off and cuddled with him. I took pictues and still have em with his hairy ass exposed and his dick in my mouth! I text my boyfriend to let him know I have a passed out guy home, so my boyfriend comes home about 2 hours later and my boyfriend made me suck my friends dick while my boyfriend was sucking my dick!! I came 4x that night! It was amazing, and next morning we all wake up and I recap him on how drunk he was and he jokingly said "man I could've been raped for all I know" I laughed it off and was like "yeah....." but the pictures should be deleted, kinda wrong to keep the evidence.

CWcharmed
July 27th, 2011, 07:32 PM
I had a roommate and his best friend was up from college. All three of us and my roommate's girlfriend drank and passed out. his best friend is one of those people who wake up early when he was drunk the night before and grabbed my roommates hand and started jacking off my passedout roommatewith his own and roommates hand. My roommate started to get all turned on and got a raging hard on because he thought his girlfriend was getting him off. He actually almost creamed but he found out what was happening because his bestfriend was laughing so much.

So wish I was awake to see that

Tino2200
July 28th, 2011, 08:39 AM
http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu291/jerzey1976/250053_188016694582633_100001229100864_521127_4310 015_n.jpg

Pikiface
July 28th, 2011, 09:12 AM
Leaving for work one morning, my godsis' boyfriend was drunk and being a dick to his kids and my godsis. When I came back home that night, he was passed out on the floor in the room. Everyone else was asleep, so I just reached into his pants feeling his ass. He was too heavy to turn over lol but I enjoyed that nonetheless. But another night he was buzzed and went to sleep. He was snoring away, and this time he was wearing sweats and was on his back. So then I got him hard a little bit, sucked him, kissed him. That was a rush.

jubdown5
July 28th, 2011, 10:41 AM
http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu291/jerzey1976/250053_188016694582633_100001229100864_521127_4310 015_n.jpg

that's a hot picture

Tino2200
July 29th, 2011, 03:44 PM
http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu291/jerzey1976/262450_175723572495585_129409153793694_394358_5613 805_n.jpg

atomicare
July 30th, 2011, 05:06 AM
Nice ass, bet that would taste good*|*

quasar
July 31st, 2011, 04:51 AM
http://www.justusboys.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=591992&stc=1&d=1312113051

http://www.justusboys.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=591993&stc=1&d=1312113051

http://www.justusboys.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=591994&stc=1&d=1312113051

http://www.justusboys.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=591995&stc=1&d=1312113051

http://www.justusboys.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=591996&stc=1&d=1312113051

quasar
July 31st, 2011, 04:53 AM
http://www.justusboys.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=591997&stc=1&d=1312113172

http://www.justusboys.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=591998&stc=1&d=1312113172

http://www.justusboys.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=591999&stc=1&d=1312113172

Woodie69
July 31st, 2011, 08:12 AM
Shared a room with my brother. Gave up my bed for his friend and slept on the couch one weekend. Went to piss in our bathroom to find my brother passed out naked on the floor. When I got him back into the bedroom his friend was passed out naked with a boner across my brothers bed. Put my brother in my bed and tried to get his friend all the way back into my brothers bed. Didn't budge, out cold. So I did the only thing I could do. Felt up his hard dick and balls. He played football with my brother and so had an athletes body, a very pale 7" straight dick and a large head. I slow stroked him for 10 - 15 mins while I felt up his nice sized nuts. I remember his nuts were very heavy. He didn't shave smooth but had a nice trim going. He never shot his load but alot of precum. I went into the bathroom a blew a hugh load. Took my cream and put some on his dick and pubs and some on his lips and mustache. I don't know what he thought when he woke up but didn't seem to bother them the next morning. Maybe they woke up like that before?! I've been jacking to that memory for years.

soxnjox
July 31st, 2011, 08:23 AM
Awesome that I found this thread! Is it wrong that me and my boyfriend teamed up and done this ? (not intentionally)

The 1st time was about 1 months ago, there was this real hot guy!! He came from the military for a break and he got wasted at the party and me and my boyfriend were able to stay the night there too. So me being really horny I asked my boyfriend if he wanted to see what we can do to this guy, so we sneak to his couch and I slowly slip my hand in his basketball shorts feeling up his hairy ass and dick! I started to jackoff and came, then my boyfriend did the same! That guy was hard! I was so horny I went to go do it again but but he moved and was like "fuck that! Imma go to sleep" lmao we were both drunk btw

2nd time was actually this past Saturday night, another friend got soooo wasted and I was just really drunk! So my friends dropped us off at my place. Luckilyno one was home so I laid him out on a bed took off his pants since it was on his knees because they were so baggy, and sucked him off and cuddled with him. I took pictues and still have em with his hairy ass exposed and his dick in my mouth! I text my boyfriend to let him know I have a passed out guy home, so my boyfriend comes home about 2 hours later and my boyfriend made me suck my friends dick while my boyfriend was sucking my dick!! I came 4x that night! It was amazing, and next morning we all wake up and I recap him on how drunk he was and he jokingly said "man I could've been raped for all I know" I laughed it off and was like "yeah....." but the pictures should be deleted, kinda wrong to keep the evidence.

dont delet them, post them... as long as his face isnt in the pic... or at least send them to me....

MascutarHero
September 13th, 2011, 08:01 AM
hot thread

Benjamin75
September 18th, 2011, 04:31 PM
One summer when I was in college I worked at the university in the office in charge of using the dorms for conferences & stuff. One of the perks of the job was getting your own dorm room free, and since I had access to the keys, I took an extra key to my own room.
One of my frat brothers lived about two hours away from the school, but had some sort of appointments through out the summer in town. I gave him a key to my room so he could sleep in my room the night before his appointments. The bad part about that, he didn't always tell me when his appointments were, so I never really knew when to expect him.

So, one day after work, I come back to my room and the sun is coming in the window just right, I decide to strip naked and lay in the sun, ass up. I end up falling asleep, only to wake to hear my frat-bro's voice in the hall, a key in the door, and the door opening. I stayed completely still and pretended to still be asleep. He immediately backed out of the room and quietly closed the door.

He waited a while then called & knocked before coming in my room. He still doesn't know I was awake and know he got a good look at my ass. I am not attracted to him, but part of me still wishes he had at least touched my ass or something, but it was still hot being seen.

I still want someone to come in my room, and slip in bed with me and have their way. I doubt I'd stay asleep, but I'd love to wake to cock slipping in my ass, or a blowjob, or even cock in my mouth.

MascutarHero
September 18th, 2011, 11:04 PM
The urge to touch a guy while being passed out doesn't help when intoxicated.

Recent party I went to was a close friends house and 5 of my other friends passed out there too, well one of em were shirtless so what I did was grab a marker and pretend that I was gonna write on his stomach so my hands can slowly sneak down his shorts, well I did went in his shorts and touched his soft cock. I started to jack off it was amazing!! Then 30 minutes I was still horny and went to sleep next to another friend, I managed to get my hands down his pants and started to stroke his cock while rubbing my dick on his ass. Thats a night I'll never forget

coloradobottom
September 19th, 2011, 07:35 AM
I had a drinking buddy that was straight, very hot, and a very large bulge. Like most straght men, he bragged about how big he is. I offered to blow him a few times when he told me he was horny. He always turned me down, liking women. Most nights returning home from the bar, he would pass out here instead of driving the rest of the way home. I have a spare bedroom, and he knew it was his any time he wanted to sleep over. He always slept in his underwear,some mornings I'd walk past the door, and there he would be, uncovered, with an impressive bulge. One night I helped him into the house, to his bedroom, and dropped him on his bed. I undressed him, since he was asleep I got to look at that crotch up close, with no danger of being caught. So I pulled his underwear down to play with his big dick, and suck on it too. What a shock!!!! Real small cock. He had big nuts and that is what gave him a bulge. I was so disappointed I didn't even blow him.

mbamike
September 19th, 2011, 11:45 AM
http://www.justusboys.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=612363&stc=1&d=1316457562

http://www.justusboys.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=612364&stc=1&d=1316457562

http://www.justusboys.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=612365&stc=1&d=1316457562

http://www.justusboys.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=612366&stc=1&d=1316457562

HEALTHYMEMBER
October 6th, 2011, 01:18 AM
Only my dad when he is passed out drunk I take his zipper down and put my hand inside his pants and play around with his cock and balls.

falcie
October 6th, 2011, 06:22 AM
Passed out

Kurtis311
December 2nd, 2012, 09:24 PM
This is a great thread, anyone else have any pics or stories?

onlyrealguys
December 3rd, 2012, 10:38 AM
Here are a few...

Jeremy

dirtypigsdog
December 3rd, 2012, 10:57 AM
Never experienced is so far, but stilll get very turned on by the idea of being force fed alcohol until i loose any control and then be used by others for their fun..... whatever they decide, i will have no resistance, will have to accept (for example) being pissed on, kicked in my balls or whatever. Hmmm getting a hard-on now....
http://dirtypigsdog.blogspot.nl

Kurtis311
December 8th, 2012, 10:58 PM
Here are a few...

Jeremy

Love the one of the guy in the blue shorts

bbboy11
December 11th, 2012, 05:52 PM
I brought a drunk mate home the other night which needed to put his arm around my shoulder to get there. I wish I least stripped him knowing now that he said that he didnt remember that night. Ahh lol

marmyduke
January 10th, 2013, 01:45 PM
i had a friend in high school that slept at my house often. he was the quaterback of the football team. i would often go into the room he was sleeping and suck his massive cock. what a great high school memory. i know he was actually awake but never woke up. he would even cum in my mouth. he was so hot

latinyouth24
January 10th, 2013, 07:29 PM
the closest I got to this was when I went out with a friend of mine. I was 22 and he was 19 and we both went out to party. We got so drunk and took a cab back to his place. He needed help getting in to bed so I remember pretty much dragging him inside. When I put him in bed, I took off his jeans, shoes and sock and he was wearing some tight checkered boxers. His cock was peeking through the slot. I touched it and jerked his uncut cock at the head while he snored. I even licked it. I was scared he would remember something so I just licked it a few more times and then went to the bathroom and shot my load thinking about how good his cock tasted.

dragon08
January 11th, 2013, 12:56 AM
When I was in highschool my bestfriend sometimes slept over at my house. We would just sleep in the same bed since it usually wasn't planned for him to sleep over. He's a heavy sleeper and on more than one occasion I stuck my hand down his shorts or underwear and felt him up. It turned me on so much. I also grabbed his hand and put it on my dick. I almost got caught a few times by him but never was. Once he forgot his shorts at my house and I jerked off in them thinking about how I felt him up.

bdiddy4489
January 13th, 2013, 10:01 PM
I've told part of this story before so hopefully its new to most :)

So my male cousin just turned 21 (I am 23)... Most people tell us we are in a bromance, but we would never call it that but I see why they say it! We basically just spend all our time together, go to the gym, movies, out to eat etc... We just get along like brothers and its in no way considered "romantic" between us! We also look a bit alike, brown buzzed hair and brown eyes... both about 5'10 but he is stockier (played football) at about 170ish now, I am same height but at about 155 (I swam so more of that build)... He is straight and I am secretly bi/bicurious (never done anything with a guy but find them attractive at times)...

Anyway a weekend or two before he turned 21 we were drinking at a friends house and we crashed on the couch in their living room (it was an L shape so we each took a section of it) and our heads were pointed towards each other on the joint of the couch. He was out like a light and I turned over and gave him a few pecks on the lips! Looking back it was pretty awkward and we had never kissed before! He didn't wake up or anything and I crashed soon after that...

Anyway, the next weekend was his 21st Birthday but I had to work REALLY early on the day itself, so I drank up until about midnight and then went to bed while he went out to the bars at midnight when he officially became 21! He took a cab home with some friends who were all hanging out downstairs... He snuck up to my room (pretty wasted from what I can remember, this was about 3AM so I was in a half drowsy sleep when he woke me up) and crawled into bed with me... He was trying to cuddle (I was pretty unaware of what was going on) and just started talking to me with his face a few inches from mine! He kept rambling about how much he loves me and how I am his favorite person/friend ever... He then said he thought I looked sexy in my boxers and tshirt (that woke me up a bit more, like a wtf is he saying now?)... and then he asked if we could smooch!!! I didn't know what to say and I gave him a raised eyebrow and he kissed me for a few seconds... and that point he squeezed me hard like he was hugging me and then left!

And that is it... kind of a weird story I guess haha

theFallenGod
January 24th, 2013, 03:32 PM
While the pictures are pretty good to look at I thought I would post this for all the stories in here. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/06/dajuan-porter-arrested-oral-sex-sleeping-men_n_1749769.html

Kurtis311
February 10th, 2013, 07:48 PM
Anymore pics?

ravenstar
February 11th, 2013, 04:49 PM
The fantasy is hot and I would do it only if it was that, a fantasy/role play type thing.

Spaceboi
February 12th, 2013, 10:54 PM
Hey guys, I'm new here. I had a really hot experience that involved this topic, so I've been obsessed and thats how I found this discussion.

One of my long time friends has been living with me a few weeks. I've known him for about 15 years. The other day he came home really drunk and high off weed and just sat on the couch next to me and put his arm around me and starting talking about stuff. I had just finished a 6 pack and was feeling a little friendly. At one point I reached over him to get the tv remote and my elbow hit the underside of his rock hard, curved upwards cock, through his pants. I kinda paused for a second a little suprised and embarased, and he said "What happened? what is that? And I was kinda nervous but I said "Fuck bro thats a big dick..." Then he pulled it out and said "Does this look like a tonka toy?" And I laughed and said "Fuck bro I'm getting jealous" And he said "You can touch it" So I did. I played with it for a while and then he put his hand behind my head and pushed my face towards the huge rock hard thing... and we all know what that means.

First let me tell you I have always had the hots for him and I was in heaven. My heart was racing and I swear that the room looked brighter than normal. So anyways he laid down and I started working on his cock more. The thing was so thick that I got a cramp in my jaw. While dealing with that, I noticed he had passed out and was snoring a little. So I kept sucking and this went on for like 20 minutes, he was still asleep. I was getting kind of a sore jaw, so I got the bright idea to fuck myself with his cock. At first I couldn't find a rubber and I got pissed off, so out of desperation I checked his wallet and found one. That turned me on even more. Proof of the extra thickness of his cock came when I could feel my ass being opened up another notch from the normal size cocks I was used to.

So I rode his cock for like 5 minutes and then he woke up and said "What are you doing?" I froze and didnt say anything for a second and then he said "Damn... I knew you were a freak." So I kept fucking myself on him then he fell asleep again. It was so hot... so then after like 15 minutes he finally came. I could feel his cock get even thicker while he was shooting. I felt it throbbing, and he was moving his head left and right with his eyes closed, breathing heavily, as if he were having a really good dream. So I got off of him and cleaned him up, made him comfy, then I went to the bathroom to go throw a beat. But before I was done I did the dirtiest thing ever. I decided to empty out his jizzy condom in my mouth. That jizz was spicey. I instantly remembered how much hotsauce he eats. He drenches all his plates with it.

The whole thing was really hot. I wasn't sure how he would act the next day but everything was cool. Then 2 days later he asked to fuck me, and obviously I said yes and he gave it to me really good. He was a little too rough and clumsy while trying to stick it in, but thats ok, I don't mind manning up for a str8 guy. I hope we get a couple more in before he leaves next week.

Kurtis311
June 7th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Anyone have anymore pics?

Blackrabbit35
June 7th, 2013, 01:22 PM
Nice to see this one resurrected!

Kurtis311
August 7th, 2013, 05:16 PM
Totally hot survey http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/564425

Kurtis311
August 8th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Some hot vids:

http://www.gayforit.eu/video/164102/fanbase2
http://www.gayforit.eu/video/164120/fanbase3-

Kurtis311
August 8th, 2013, 01:13 PM
Some more hot vids I found:

http://www.gayforit.eu/video/23180/hombre-ebrio
http://www.gayforit.eu/video/106098/passed-out-
http://www.gayforit.eu/video/112289/en-Twink-service

Kurtis311
August 8th, 2013, 02:20 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m77remA3lU1qg0d5do1_500.jpg (http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m77remA3lU1qg0d5do1_500.jpg)

Kurtis311
August 8th, 2013, 10:31 PM
http://www.realstraightboys.com/aa963/images/m01.jpg (http://www.realstraightboys.com/aa963/images/m01.jpg)

Kurtis311
August 8th, 2013, 10:32 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7qkaz7zhO1raahumo1_500.jpg (http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7qkaz7zhO1raahumo1_500.jpg)

Kurtis311
August 9th, 2013, 06:19 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxcbsab9L51qa9a3eo1_1280.jpg (http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxcbsab9L51qa9a3eo1_1280.jpg)

Kurtis311
August 9th, 2013, 06:21 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m77remA3lU1qg0d5do1_500.jpg

Kurtis311
August 9th, 2013, 06:36 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6tpqiZDQB1rx8e3ao1_1280.jpg

Kurtis311
August 9th, 2013, 04:30 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/f5254129afce02a4017d4821e95a107e/tumblr_mghi4oppGR1qg6d7ho1_500.jpg

Kurtis311
August 9th, 2013, 05:34 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cFPGTOwFaXc/UfkZFP94b1I/AAAAAAAALdE/xvsF7CBqc_g/s1600/Naked_amateur_guys_712.jpg

Kurtis311
August 9th, 2013, 06:26 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/135e59b6fa59a81e45b18e233324b5ae/tumblr_mne0vj2luP1s51b8so1_1280.jpg
http://31.media.tumblr.com/8f9aa936532864b62949ba4394122cac/tumblr_mjgyamFXuo1qivoe8o1_1280.jpg
http://31.media.tumblr.com/a728577ffcd6461e697ac2e5f1994680/tumblr_micweaa1NF1s57khzo10_500.jpg
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-yTOzsQaSeU4/TlQaKD8W6CI/AAAAAAAAA5E/fw5efyOOQGM/s720/nudemen01394.jpg

reece86
August 10th, 2013, 01:14 AM
hot thread *|*..|

marmyduke
August 11th, 2013, 07:57 AM
loves sucking another friend in high school who was young with a huge and hairy cock. he would sleep over and act asleep. I would look up at him and he would be looking. we eventually grew out of it but it was great to suck a young cock

Kurtis311
August 11th, 2013, 12:22 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/a2e6bff3d6dbe9c8a67aa5a50e9405c2/tumblr_milcg2ZETt1s532buo1_1280.jpghttp://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbmrihqHUS1qhmva7o1_1280.jpg

Kurtis311
August 11th, 2013, 12:25 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/75692eaca2de6f6252d0435aaf58cfce/tumblr_miszyt5Nqg1s532buo1_500.jpg
http://31.media.tumblr.com/a9732791200513d9098c96a367bf5357/tumblr_mnxsm9KO5b1s532buo1_1280.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/8604854b3dd366ed25a2e2f4e6e5842d/tumblr_mr7po3LnQh1s532buo4_500.jpg

Kurtis311
August 11th, 2013, 12:31 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/f84bbc35414fe45e059945938d3c9204/tumblr_mmu20xrocO1ra8bl1o4_1280.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/93d88dacfca6ea08146282c47d088931/tumblr_mkwjndakSa1s0up0qo2_500.jpg

Kurtis311
August 12th, 2013, 12:22 AM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/3cc132e66ec98d6b16c876d5e17a8bbd/tumblr_mo544lDiDO1qled1zo1_1280.jpg

Pickwick
August 12th, 2013, 01:54 AM
Very hot thread !! I don't think I could take advantage of a past out guy it wiuldn't be funny as I much more prefer a guy who's plently conscientious of what he's doing... At least if he's a bit drunk like three or four vodka red bull ( wich is not that much) why not but if he can't even move or speak no way

Kurtis311
August 12th, 2013, 05:43 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/b5ccad6d924d2c934f3fe7bfbd414051/tumblr_mrg1q5pJbz1raahumo1_500.jpg

Kyanimal
August 12th, 2013, 06:18 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/3cc132e66ec98d6b16c876d5e17a8bbd/tumblr_mo544lDiDO1qled1zo1_1280.jpg

Have to admit ...

A Guys that's passed out, and is yet still Boned, is Totally IMPRESSIVE!! *|* :bj: (!w!) :-< (group)

All the more reasons to ... no matter what ...

Keep smilin'!! :kiss: (*8*)
Chaz :drool: :slap:

Kurtis311
August 12th, 2013, 06:30 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/4806200ac70dac7c8a3892555b61d21e/tumblr_mqehzsP8KD1qcsv1do1_1280.jpg

dougmc92
August 13th, 2013, 09:01 AM
some very sweet pics here!

rjason2425
August 13th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Hot thread! I wanna share my story but i'm really nervous to put it out there.

Kurtis311
August 13th, 2013, 04:55 PM
Hot thread! I wanna share my story but i'm really nervous to put it out there.
I say go for it lol

Kurtis311
August 14th, 2013, 03:09 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/93d680726872a3c34193e971279f7533/tumblr_mnqj6iqEUm1s1rh50o1_1280.jpg

Kurtis311
August 14th, 2013, 06:27 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/3e64c0c71d3292a0c7fc90c90235ca18/tumblr_moruejq81u1svnv5fo1_400.jpg

mike1491
August 14th, 2013, 08:24 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/93d680726872a3c34193e971279f7533/tumblr_mnqj6iqEUm1s1rh50o1_1280.jpg

This one is HOT!!!

Kurtis311
August 15th, 2013, 05:10 AM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/1f2bd7d7a9a507981fe786b9b702430f/tumblr_micweaa1NF1s57khzo1_500.jpg

Pickwick
August 15th, 2013, 05:20 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/3e64c0c71d3292a0c7fc90c90235ca18/tumblr_moruejq81u1svnv5fo1_400.jpg

As would have said Brian Molko:

"Alcoholic kind of mood
lose my clothes, lose my lube
cruising for a piece of fun
looking out for number one
different partner every night
so narcotic outta sight
what a gas, what a beautiful ass." !!

cmb21686
August 15th, 2013, 05:40 AM
Personally, I like my men conscious and overtly willing. Touching a guy (friend or not) while he is asleep or unconscious without his permission is a violation of his space and disrespectful to him as a person. In my mind this is tantamount to rape. And as someone whose best friend was raped by another man, I'm kind of bothered by a few of these stories.

But of course I'm the one who clicked on this thread for some reason...so I will now politely leave before I'm disrespectful to any of you. I just figured since this is an open forum I'd share my take on it.

Kurtis311
August 17th, 2013, 04:31 AM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/1f0a17159042c7751e055ad0115cba9e/tumblr_mpyc3nYooJ1s8yywwo1_400.jpg

Kurtis311
August 17th, 2013, 05:37 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/ad375eec248e96f6c602d9cd716ba65e/tumblr_mrmcekXOf81qlcprqo1_400.jpg

Kurtis311
August 18th, 2013, 05:33 AM
http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/179365_drunk-guys_jpg334d9b6302cb66ef0c186eaf3d65c474

Kurtis311
August 18th, 2013, 02:08 PM
http://onlyrealguys.com/passedoutbareassed--2.jpg

mike1491
August 18th, 2013, 03:07 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/2d97a8418f67a459cf4b715adeab9930/tumblr_mqwrx2snnK1sa7jb1o1_1280.jpg

hjsimp_992
August 19th, 2013, 04:01 AM
http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu291/jerzey1976/7421_1134068193370_1277250018_30391397_7066102_n.j pg
that would have been 3 blow jobs

mike1491
August 20th, 2013, 11:13 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/1f0a17159042c7751e055ad0115cba9e/tumblr_mpyc3nYooJ1s8yywwo1_1280.jpg

Kurtis311
August 22nd, 2013, 04:50 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/34c6eaecec4f2c6f88b36754982aa743/tumblr_moyirrAyET1qivoe8o1_1280.jpg

mike1491
August 24th, 2013, 04:56 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/f56a796a9f3194c46fdae39705421c91/tumblr_mrtcufewvo1r4m0lko1_1280.jpg

iowana84
September 25th, 2013, 01:39 AM
Kinda creepy but makes my wiener leak!
http://www.gayforit.eu/video/80409/Passed-out-18yo-straight-Twink-fondled-34

iowana84
September 25th, 2013, 02:04 AM
YUM!!!
http://www.gayforit.eu/video/40062/passed-out-fratguy

lambdaboy
September 25th, 2013, 02:08 AM
Just once for me when I was 19. It was about 2 am I drove home had been out with my girl friend. Across the street from we this really hot guy probably 22 or so lived. After U parked my car walking to my apartment building I saw him and by the way he was walking he was bombed. As I passed the alley where the entrance to his apartment was, He had his keys in his hand and dropped them. I could see them from 10 feet away he was stumbling almost falling so I walked over and picked them up he said fuck thanks man I couldn't see them I said let m help you he said thanks when I opened the door he said want to come in. We sat on his couch and I figured let m try something I reached over and got my hand on his crotch. he slurred man I am no into that. I said does it feel good he said yeah. Can I keep doing it he said ok. Opened his button fly started sucking he came I swallowed and as soon as he came he passed out. I got up and left. Saw him a few times he would wave or nod hello I do not think he remembered anything.

iowana84
September 25th, 2013, 02:14 AM
http://www.gayforit.eu/video/229590/Passed-out
http://www.gayforit.eu/video/250363/Guy-Fondled
http://www.gayforit.eu/video/250918/Guy-Fondled-pt2

iowana84
September 25th, 2013, 02:20 AM
http://www.gayforit.eu/video/251866/Muscle-fondled
http://www.gayforit.eu/video/253214/Muscle-Fondled-2

hjsimp_992
September 27th, 2013, 06:09 PM
used to suck a few guys off in HS when they were drunk, or high. they would be passed out enough, but still got hard. maybe they were into it. one time a buddy woke up and went to my closet. I asked what he was doing, he said he had to piss. I told him hold on, so you dont fall. I got beside him on my knees and held his cock. as he was pissing, i turned it a couple times onto me. pure beer piss, hot from the tap.
I asked if he remembered pissing the next day, he said no, doesnt remember the drive home. i told him that he started to piss in the closet and I held it for him. He said Kinky, I said anytime. For the next 2 years in HS we swapped head, rim jobs, piss and tag teamed some women. we never fucked though.

mike1491
September 28th, 2013, 07:01 PM
YUM!!!
http://www.gayforit.eu/video/40062/passed-out-fratguy

I've seen that video several times before. The guy has a really nice cock!!

ElmosToe
October 4th, 2013, 10:16 AM
http://www.nakedstraightdudes.com/70/01.jpg

t1ghtO
October 7th, 2013, 03:52 AM
that's hot

more stories please

hjsimp_992
October 7th, 2013, 04:41 PM
I would pretend to pass out and hopefully they would put me by his cock, maybe even try to get it in my mouth.

Nikeah
October 8th, 2013, 09:50 PM
I would pretend to pass out and hopefully they would put me by his cock, maybe even try to get it in my mouth.

Agree 100% ..|

Kurtis311
October 16th, 2013, 08:33 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/e44f333df6c68f5bb2a4f47e2df89782/tumblr_mtzzdv8tLM1seup7no1_1280.jpg

mike1491
October 18th, 2013, 03:03 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/f77ad9d7382c6bcb674b25a86c71c071/tumblr_mmab3iOTeO1s89ghpo1_1280.jpg

mike1491
October 18th, 2013, 03:04 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/16203672d7d7b3a3490c3a47214dbd9e/tumblr_mo1vwiTnXA1rwjqaso1_500.jpg

mike1491
October 18th, 2013, 03:07 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/3b2b6a1fedb63593d45976c3eb7b67c5/tumblr_mtfp5lbomo1qlzldho1_500.jpg

kire914
October 18th, 2013, 05:09 PM
My roomie and his sexy brother always pass out when my roomies brother is here.
I used to grab their bulges and dream of doing more.
One night, when they both where passed out wearing nothing but their tight boxers I couldn't resist. I reached down their underwear and grabed their cock and balls. They where both passed out in the sofa.
It was so hot holding two brothers cocks.
After a few times I pulled out the cocks and now I also have been sucking, licking and jerking them.
The brother always gets hard realy quick. Love te feeling of his cock growing in my nouth down my throught.
This weekend my roomie brother is here again and I'm planing on sucking some cock again.

rjason2425
October 19th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Hot!!!
My roomies brother and i went to the bar one night we got back he laid on the floor amd i massaged his back. He finally went to bed and i followed him. We talked till he passed out. He is so hot! When he passes out he is gone. He is so gone he will piss the bed. So i went on my adventure. Pulled his boxer briefs down. HUGE balls!! I started sucking his limp dick. Never got hard. I went to the ass and started to stick my finger in, he snored whitch scared me so i put everything away and went to bed. I've sucked my roomate off several times by his request. Nice big cock and he came down my throat. He always says he cant cum unless he is in love. Hmmm. Anyway, he never lets me do it anymore.
One night when he was drunk and passed out i went really far. Now keep in mind he would always fake being passed out so he could deny anything happened. So this night i assumed the same. He is always hard before i even touch it thats how i always knew he was awake. So this night i helped strip him for bed. Crawled in next to him. Hes hard. I start rubbing my cock on his ass. It slipped in so easy and felt so damn good. I pounded him really good. Was too drunk to cum.
The next day he is feeling like total hell. Puking and all. He says man my ass feels really weird. He didnt remember the entire night. He had so many shots he got alcohal poisoning. Then i felt terrible and told him later. He was cool about it but mostly because he said he has no memory so its like it never happened.

iowana84
November 28th, 2013, 07:40 PM
MMMM MMMM MMMM Love this shit!!!!

BiMike
November 29th, 2013, 12:44 AM
Yea hot Thread, love it :) Any more ?

hjsimp_992
November 29th, 2013, 09:55 AM
totally eat that ass

Kurtis311
January 1st, 2014, 10:57 PM
http://thumbnails11.imagebam.com/7663/c94dbf76627282.gif

Kurtis311
January 1st, 2014, 11:04 PM
http://thumbnails25.imagebam.com/7600/b34e9975999073.gif

Kurtis311
January 1st, 2014, 11:07 PM
http://thumbnails21.imagebam.com/7798/2d30ea77974747.gif

Kurtis311
January 1st, 2014, 11:13 PM
http://thumbnails16.imagebam.com/13271/b6ae9f132701057.jpg

http://thumbnails27.imagebam.com/13271/60f43b132701045.jpg

borg69unimatrix
January 1st, 2014, 11:40 PM
Love the pictures. Guys look so cute, innocent, and vulnerable when they're asleep/passed out.

t1ghtO
January 2nd, 2014, 08:28 PM
bump *|*hotness

Kurtis311
January 9th, 2014, 08:35 PM
http://cutedeadguys.net/group.php?do=picture&groupid=34&attachmentid=48873

Kurtis311
January 9th, 2014, 08:47 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/8d3c486d2060f59c731aa50142083fa1/tumblr_mz62diocdd1rg2iujo1_1280.jpg

Kurtis311
February 7th, 2014, 08:30 PM
Really hot survey http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/564425

jb0016
March 2nd, 2014, 02:19 AM
damn i wish i had buddies that passed out like that

Kurtis311
April 3rd, 2014, 12:04 PM
Anyone else got some more pics or links to stuff?

Kurtis311
April 3rd, 2014, 07:31 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/9880a5670e7751d75f6530546993e66f/tumblr_mzzh3umFaF1s3wc1go1_1280.jpg

Kurtis311
April 3rd, 2014, 07:40 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/d48f659d38b9506909cf8533a635890a/tumblr_myjsn0npJz1t5knrfo1_500.jpg

Kurtis311
April 3rd, 2014, 07:46 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8ul7s0lFF1rdmsu1o1_500.jpg

Kurtis311
April 3rd, 2014, 08:02 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3w1wrGVqV1rw00cao1_500.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

http://24.media.tumblr.com/a56560906198c6e60fb4fcd051fa6cd8/tumblr_mwwfpzufVx1sq319eo1_1280.jpg

Kurtis311
April 3rd, 2014, 08:26 PM
http://37.media.tumblr.com/f6460d57ab51e348e8404b07bb8252a5/tumblr_mw282fJX7g1seup7no1_1280.jpg

left4ever
April 3rd, 2014, 08:43 PM
I think it's really hot when they're totally unaware that I am completely draining them of their sexy man fluids. My boyfriend rarely drinks and so when he does have just a few it's enough to knock him out, and that's when I like to make my move ;) I mean, hey, I get really hungry and when we've got no food in the cupboard I suck his meat and eat his cream when he doesn't know it. It fills me up and I go to sleep satisfied. He thinks it's hot if he wakes up while I'm sucking him.

Kurtis311
April 29th, 2014, 12:14 PM
If anyone has any stories or pics they want to share but not post on the thread feel free to message me

ncc72134
May 1st, 2014, 08:36 AM
A straight best friend. He's been over to my place a couple times. We've roomed together in hotel rooms over the last year or so. I didn't know he was a really heavy sleeper until his girlfriend told me so. He then confirmed it. Since then, I've taken every opportunity to feel him up. The first pics were taken in my house, the second set when we roomed together in Georgia in March. He'll be over throughout the summer, I'm sure and I'll share more when I can get them!

ceejmaster
May 1st, 2014, 08:51 AM
A straight best friend. He's been over to my place a couple times. We've roomed together in hotel rooms over the last year or so. I didn't know he was a really heavy sleeper until his girlfriend told me so. He then confirmed it. Since then, I've taken every opportunity to feel him up. The first pics were taken in my house, the second set when we roomed together in Georgia in March. He'll be over throughout the summer, I'm sure and I'll share more when I can get them!

Nice!!! Have you done more than just touch him? Maybe kissed him? sucked his nips or dick? anything?

Kurtis311
May 2nd, 2014, 11:48 AM
So hot. Anymore pics/video

jmadaf
May 3rd, 2014, 01:58 PM
In my younger days I was the passed out guy, sometimes I wasn't all the way out just helpless, getting fucked and sucked, like I wanted, I knew what was going to happen.

Kurtis311
May 8th, 2014, 08:12 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/0ba3edbd9fc760eff94ad7dd78bba252/tumblr_n59eb5umYL1rg2iujo3_500.jpg

bike10
May 8th, 2014, 01:43 PM
Pure innocent naked guys passed out.

Kurtis311
May 8th, 2014, 02:49 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/d7da7621d06dd6a41697bb3dba17e78d/tumblr_n59zeurTgQ1rg2iujo4_1280.jpg

Kurtis311
May 9th, 2014, 06:45 AM
Updated survey http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/564425. It's anonymous

Kurtis311
May 9th, 2014, 01:07 PM
https://24.media.tumblr.com/00a68b052282f00450da586a0db6d394/tumblr_n5a0crqGmm1rg2iujo3_1280.jpg

Kurtis311
May 9th, 2014, 02:10 PM
https://31.media.tumblr.com/0de16d24eea98071f5cc8615bb13dbc7/tumblr_n5bredV9F41rg2iujo4_1280.jpg

About to get those shorts pulled down and rimmed

Kurtis311
May 9th, 2014, 08:21 PM
https://24.media.tumblr.com/d2fe19b0df179521625e08394139da12/tumblr_n5bredV9F41rg2iujo3_400.jpg

BiMike
May 9th, 2014, 11:44 PM
Updated survey http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/564425. It's anonymous

Interesting results from poll :)

Kurtis311
May 10th, 2014, 07:24 AM
https://24.media.tumblr.com/9597dff02d2a1b96934a094df3f9f6a7/tumblr_n5brdqFhXS1rg2iujo2_1280.jpg

Kurtis311
May 10th, 2014, 08:57 AM
https://24.media.tumblr.com/9f908cc3c70347f1b41548bd5248e604/tumblr_n5brdqFhXS1rg2iujo3_500.jpg

CallMeHTD
May 10th, 2014, 11:41 AM
Two of my hottest memories were of being passed out drunk, then forced awake by someone shoving their dick down my throat, and again years later being forced out of drunken sleep by having a raw dick rammed up my hole.

hairybum
May 10th, 2014, 03:00 PM
https://31.media.tumblr.com/0de16d24eea98071f5cc8615bb13dbc7/tumblr_n5bredV9F41rg2iujo4_1280.jpg

About to get those shorts pulled down and rimmed

Wud to luv smell that ass!!

Kurtis311
May 11th, 2014, 07:40 AM
https://31.media.tumblr.com/8ba533d09d5bdcae3ab10eaf321f569a/tumblr_n5brdqFhXS1rg2iujo6_1280.jpg

mike1491
May 11th, 2014, 06:33 PM
https://31.media.tumblr.com/8ba533d09d5bdcae3ab10eaf321f569a/tumblr_n5brdqFhXS1rg2iujo6_1280.jpg

It's like he's begging to be spanked!!

ncc72134
May 13th, 2014, 08:18 AM
So hot. Anymore pics/video

I'm working on it. Hopefully he'll be coming over soon and I can play with him again. I will do my best to get some more!

ncc72134
May 13th, 2014, 08:20 AM
Nice!!! Have you done more than just touch him? Maybe kissed him? sucked his nips or dick? anything?

The night I took the pics with his hardon, I rubbed a bunch of precum on his shorts (because I leak like a faucet) right on his cock head. He woke up in the morning with this stain. I poked some fun at him, asked if he had fun in his sleep. He got all red faced. It was awesome. I did spread some of my cum on his lips. I blew a massive load feeling his bulging shorts.

Kurtis311
May 18th, 2014, 07:57 AM
https://24.media.tumblr.com/4b4db6376d6ff8f8dd04a88ec5e6659a/tumblr_n5brdqFhXS1rg2iujo5_250.jpg

Kyanimal
May 18th, 2014, 08:28 AM
http://onlyrealguys.com/armypassedoutdickout--2.jpg

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/dd5268c287301fac272d4b260a2f6678b934b1ac.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-oYHuNL3Nxf4/T0Ekl7UlcxI/AAAAAAAAEKs/LjNdnN1LMgQ/s1600/scd_372_1.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/73ed420eecebacce3f0569d87929cf0e/tumblr_mi4jyjn7q61s4prwio1_500.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TE96H-WfLKQ/TlptEqrpXrI/AAAAAAAABR8/Mekl_o6AqzM/s1600/Nag_903_1.jpg

Kurtis311
May 18th, 2014, 05:28 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/27ba7245171dc79f5b25c8c65237733b/tumblr_n5bredV9F41rg2iujo5_500.jpg

Kurtis311
May 20th, 2014, 02:24 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/3bb9010ecec102ad785965fcfe72134a/tumblr_n5w3qjZiu21rg2iujo1_500.jpg

yhtang
May 21st, 2014, 08:39 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/3bb9010ecec102ad785965fcfe72134a/tumblr_n5w3qjZiu21rg2iujo1_500.jpg

I am not too sure about this one; it looks staged. The ass protrudes a bit too much to look natural. But I would top him anytime though.

Kurtis311
May 22nd, 2014, 09:21 AM
http://37.media.tumblr.com/f6cc7a2a61e6ea670146c2af7f47613a/tumblr_n3k3fz4knp1raddnzo1_1280.png

Kurtis311
May 24th, 2014, 11:08 PM
http://37.media.tumblr.com/bb3c7e0ad9421715dd5c36d9462ca27d/tumblr_n5d54yqz4V1rg2iujo1_1280.jpg

Kurtis311
May 24th, 2014, 11:09 PM
C'mon guys, I can't be the only one to post photos

Kyanimal
May 25th, 2014, 06:09 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-g9siBNE6Dzk/USl8BnCOegI/AAAAAAAAAY4/X4gdctyHaJQ/s1600/g.jpg

http://www.athletesexposed.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Sleeping-Naked-Guy-3.jpg

http://www.dudesnaked.com/s80/03.jpg

http://www.athletesexposed.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Sleeping-Naked-1.jpg

http://www.sleepingmen.com/v2/Naked-Men/Sleeping-Men-Chris-2.jpg

http://www.athletesexposed.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Sleeping-Naked-3.jpg

alxwhtmr95
May 25th, 2014, 08:53 AM
have an overwhelming urge to crawl in bed and cuddle :)

Kurtis311
May 26th, 2014, 06:29 AM
https://24.media.tumblr.com/4b4db6376d6ff8f8dd04a88ec5e6659a/tumblr_n5brdqFhXS1rg2iujo5_400.jpg

Kurtis311
May 26th, 2014, 11:03 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/d45d9768d49b8f92dc8eae781576192c/tumblr_mzj1frGQi81seup7no1_1280.jpg I would definitely be playing groping those asses

Kurtis311
May 27th, 2014, 09:16 AM
http://37.media.tumblr.com/514cbe53fefe9c6107ee933d06a464b8/tumblr_n5bredV9F41rg2iujo2_1280.jpg

aquawu5292
May 27th, 2014, 10:50 AM
I have molested my cousins and friends when they asleep (mostly grouping their ass and dick). Afterward I feel a little terrible about myself lol :p

alxwhtmr95
May 27th, 2014, 12:57 PM
well....you should.....

brighteyes52
May 27th, 2014, 02:49 PM
There are some really hot stories here, thought I would add a pretty hot picture I've had saved.

jubdown5
May 28th, 2014, 07:39 AM
I stayed in Atlantic City over the weekend with one of my friends and he's EXTREMELY good looking . We had separate beds, but Sunday night we got really fucked up and he got back to the room before me . When I got to the room he was dead asleep and I wanted to do something so bad, but I just went to bed .

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have woken up, but I just wanted my face in his crotch or something Lol .

Definitely wasn't worth it though . If I got caught it would be soooo awkward . He knows I'm gay too .

Kurtis311
May 28th, 2014, 09:05 AM
This guy has a nice ass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdnuSa3D5cQ&list=PLB0C8B3B479FC5CA8

Kurtis311
May 29th, 2014, 11:48 AM
http://37.media.tumblr.com/e654d2bfb8def10165e66050bd56b36f/tumblr_n5brdqFhXS1rg2iujo4_400.jpg

Kurtis311
May 30th, 2014, 07:16 AM
https://31.media.tumblr.com/a9d4e454aa1694fc73ce8e672c3b622d/tumblr_n6e4wbZqiv1rg2iujo1_500.jpg

Kyanimal
May 30th, 2014, 07:20 PM
I'm thinking Y'all might find this interesting ... *|* :-<

http://www.xnxx.com/video676126/jerked_off_while_sleeping

Keep Smilin'!! :kiss: (*8*)
Chaz :luv:

Kurtis311
June 1st, 2014, 02:44 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/cd862823f617a2e972d16df7a231450f/tumblr_n5d54yqz4V1rg2iujo3_1280.jpg

ElmosToe
June 1st, 2014, 02:55 PM
^ ^ very nice .

Kurtis311
June 2nd, 2014, 08:38 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/e63ddd707ac82a7e1c44cabe634be347/tumblr_n5a0crqGmm1rg2iujo5_1280.jpg

Kyanimal
June 2nd, 2014, 04:53 PM
Not quite passed out, butt he will be Soon! :badgrin:

http://nude.ftpserver.biz/images/Amature-Naked-Man.jpg

Aw ... (group)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8priuJYEW1rd4nofo1_500.jpg

http://www.googabber.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/straight-guys-sleep-togethe.jpg

Definitely "Out" ... :-<

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mehmc7seD91riz6f3o1_500.jpg

http://blog.boygusher.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/guy-sleeping-naked.jpg

Whoa! ... \:/

https://sp3.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.607998375199179399&pid=15.1

yhtang
June 3rd, 2014, 08:39 AM
Not quite passed out, butt he will be Soon! :badgrin:

http://nude.ftpserver.biz/images/Amature-Naked-Man.jpg

Dare I say that he pissed and is pissed? :-)

Kurtis311
June 5th, 2014, 08:56 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/3aa95cdafbaf8147f6de82230b1a1ed9/tumblr_n5a0crqGmm1rg2iujo1_1280.jpg

Kurtis311
June 8th, 2014, 07:11 AM
http://37.media.tumblr.com/d6fbb3b3ae3c896f1bd5db77cf11b52c/tumblr_n5d54yqz4V1rg2iujo2_1280.jpg

Kyanimal
June 8th, 2014, 07:23 AM
http://www.onlyrealguys.com/!crazypose.jpg

http://assets.passedoutphotos.com/hashed_silo_content/silo_content/797/resized/passedout-photos-1219293876-10916.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/75692eaca2de6f6252d0435aaf58cfce/tumblr_miszyt5Nqg1s532buo1_500.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jX96yj1sHkI/UBvx0VylIGI/AAAAAAAAB7Q/hvbDmx3HuME/s1600/passed_out_drunk_428.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DrEkytRaArM/UPBhqkhc02I/AAAAAAAABBQ/ADuwVtWWtWU/s320/skaterpassedoutnaked.jpg

Kurtis311
June 12th, 2014, 11:40 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/300a6c0cf9043715f38486c9ec19c3ac/tumblr_n5a0crqGmm1rg2iujo2_1280.jpg

dinoboy
June 13th, 2014, 04:39 PM
1049816 hot ass I came across

vampsrock1992
June 13th, 2014, 07:04 PM
Okay i don't know what it is but the though of a guy being passed out and letting you have your way with him turns me on. i know that is like rape territory but id be lying if i said i haven't had many many fantasies about some of my old school friends and dudes ive seen on the street and just hot guys i see in general. Critisize me if you will but still i think its hot as hell.

Kyanimal
June 13th, 2014, 07:12 PM
^ Simply given this thread exists, You certainly aren't alone! :-< (group)

vampsrock1992
June 14th, 2014, 02:07 AM
Thank you Kyanimal.

Kurtis311
June 17th, 2014, 08:47 AM
Totally agree vampsrock1992

vampsrock1992
June 17th, 2014, 09:12 AM
Wow thanks for the support

Kurtis311
June 20th, 2014, 07:42 AM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/99d44ad31f4b2e14fbb0ee1c6a944bb1/tumblr_mpv7dzK5s51svbwxjo1_1280.jpg

hairybum
June 20th, 2014, 02:52 PM
http://37.media.tumblr.com/d6fbb3b3ae3c896f1bd5db77cf11b52c/tumblr_n5d54yqz4V1rg2iujo2_1280.jpg

Id sniff that ass.

Kurtis311
June 24th, 2014, 11:49 AM
https://36.media.tumblr.com/f9de9bc94778e3189af9d9e3dfacdaf2/tumblr_n3ikfqDTVy1spnot9o1_500.jpg

Kurtis311
June 25th, 2014, 01:18 PM
Anyone else have more pics?

borg69unimatrix
June 25th, 2014, 01:42 PM
https://36.media.tumblr.com/f9de9bc94778e3189af9d9e3dfacdaf2/tumblr_n3ikfqDTVy1spnot9o1_500.jpg

I can't figure out if he's a complete slob, or if he's just had the best sex he's ever had in his whole life ?

hairybum
June 25th, 2014, 06:41 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/cd862823f617a2e972d16df7a231450f/tumblr_n5d54yqz4V1rg2iujo3_1280.jpg

Just wanked and cum to this thinkin about pullin his pants down ans sniffin his hairy sweaty ass1

mike1491
June 28th, 2014, 03:41 PM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/b0c4f41ff05afdeebab348124afac071/tumblr_n7l7bhmcWj1s75oufo1_1280.jpg

vampsrock1992
June 28th, 2014, 08:38 PM
(sigh) I love this thread so damn much!!!! I wanna find a guy hot and passed out just waiting for me. Why oh Why must my life suck. (AND NOT IN THE GOOD WAY)

Davie12
June 30th, 2014, 12:48 AM
A mate of mine once got really drunk so I laid him in my bed in just his boxers and climbed in next to him. Started to give him a wank when he pissed everywhere. Must admit it totally turned me on and I jacked a load of cum on him before cleaning up. I knew nothing about it when he woke the next day

I love it. I totally love touching guys in there sleep, and sniffing there ass and balls and rubbing their dicks in their sleep

Davie12
June 30th, 2014, 12:49 AM

My favorite position to eat his ass in his sleep

Davie12
June 30th, 2014, 12:51 AM
Just wanked and cum to this thinkin about pullin his pants down ans sniffin his hairy sweaty ass1
Fuck yes
I wanna sniff that

Davie12
June 30th, 2014, 12:56 AM
I have molested my cousins and friends when they asleep (mostly grouping their ass and dick). Afterward I feel a little terrible about myself lol :p

When I was younger my guy cousins would grope me in my sleep but I liked it. Then as I got older I started havin the urge to grope guys asses and dicks in their sleep. I love sniffing their ass, balls, and softly kissing them in the mouth with my tongue

OhioBiGuy80
June 30th, 2014, 11:25 PM
This thread is really hot and has got me hard!!! One time my best friend got super drunk and passed out in our hotel room in the king size bed we were sharing. Having seen him naked many times before and liking what I saw I wanted in the worst way to whip out his cock and have my way with it. I don't think he would've even noticed but I couldn't bring myself to risk it.

latinyouth24
July 3rd, 2014, 09:57 AM
I used to do the same thing with my cousin. Deep sleeper. After a night out, he's pass out to sleep and i'd put my hands down his boxers and grope his butt and cock. He wouldn't get hard but it was still hot. pulled his boxers down a little once and rubbed my cock on his crack. i'd sniff his ass and crotch all night til i shot my load.

ncc72134
July 12th, 2014, 07:43 AM
My friend stayed over again the other night. He got middle-of-the-week drunk and passed out. Snapped some pics but he was fidgety all night and I didn't want to wake him. Got a couple feels of his hot, cut cock, but couldn't get any pics. I love his hairy legs...

alex90
July 12th, 2014, 07:48 PM
i once saw a homemade video:
a drunk guy, not fully passed out,
gets f*** by the other, on floor , near the wall
and the end ..leave the condom in his ass (MAYBE, i m not so sure the same video)...

the drunk guy wears a pink t shirt......

but i forget the url ....maybe someone once saw that video too>>???

vampsrock1992
July 15th, 2014, 01:07 AM
Id love the see the vid u are talking about alex

Kurtis311
July 17th, 2014, 09:29 AM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/2d2b57530854f68b99798b8959fa2362/tumblr_n675aewFy21r2tntyo1_1280.jpg

Kurtis311
July 17th, 2014, 09:36 AM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/71c04ccff70acce7178a68b0903ae34c/tumblr_n8v7c9V7ko1rg2iujo1_500.jpg

vampsrock1992
July 18th, 2014, 05:08 AM
Great Pics Kurtis i wish this thready would pic up again.

iowana84
July 20th, 2014, 10:49 AM
Totally love this shit!!! Love my buddies stayin over.. passin out.. I hate it when they're fidgety... much better when they just are OUT!

Greg2010
July 20th, 2014, 12:42 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-f7dHCZke_1E/U4Em_DOcfAI/AAAAAAAAC78/AjMGTp3m0OU/s1600/nhd_338_1.jpg

lots of them at http://www.thenakedhousematesdiaries.blogspot.com among other great stuff!

hairybum
July 20th, 2014, 03:32 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/300a6c0cf9043715f38486c9ec19c3ac/tumblr_n5a0crqGmm1rg2iujo2_1280.jpg

Wanna take a sniff of that!