PDA

View Full Version : Cock grinding on the bus?

locksmithers
March 9th, 2009, 08:54 PM
So I was on the bus on the way home. I was sitting near the aisle. A group of teenagers (2 guys, 1 girl) got on board and they stood at my side because the bus was semi-crowded. Anyway, I was feeling anxious because I'm claustrophobic but suddenly, I felt something else! The tall slim cute (seemingly straight) guy was talking to the girl about something and he's playfully grinding his cock on my arm! I thought it was just an accident because the bus was in motion. But no. It wasn't a quick rub. He was literally grinding his cock in circle against my arm. My cock twitched and got hard, needless to say.

But then they found a seat and they left. :grrr: Has this ever happened to you?

kirby89
March 9th, 2009, 10:44 PM
I wish, my cock got hard just reading that.There was this one time when a guy next to me in class was rubbing his hard cock through his jogging pants with his hands and desk.

MikeyLove
March 9th, 2009, 11:32 PM
WHOA! You got me hard with that story. It made me remember back a few months ago when me and another Gay friend went to a Gay bar. I was sitting on the barstool and he was standing right next to my legs- we were conversing with another cute guy, and all this time, my friend was humping:eek: my right leg slowly and I felt him getting real hard against my leg; he made me get real hard too! Later when we were on the way home, I asked him if he knew what he was doing, and he said yes. I told him that if i didn't know better, I thought that maybe he was just flirting with me the fun way, and he said that he was. He knew how to get me all boned up and horny.:lol:

lambdaboy
March 10th, 2009, 02:22 AM
Hi,

Not on the bus nut early am on NY Subway so many times. Last week real crowded backof my hand was being rubbed by a hot young married guy. I had seen him some days with his wife. So I turned my hand so my palm was on his cock and started wroking him he got rock hard as I worked him. When he got off he had a stain on his pants so did I grin.

NineOfClubs
March 10th, 2009, 02:27 AM
Great stories.

Since I drive a bus I want to just sit back and listen here.

I have a few stories of my own I might share some day......... :-)

TalkinTotheRain
March 10th, 2009, 07:41 AM
LOL. I'll bet you bust a nut when some dude brushes your arm too.

MikeyLove
March 10th, 2009, 08:14 AM
I proceeded to tell my friend that if he does that again, Iam not holding back, i'd work him right there with my hands til he came in his pants.:badgrin:

d1919v
March 10th, 2009, 09:41 AM
When I was younger my barber used to rub his cock on my arms all the time. While getting my haircut, I always kept my arms rested on the arm stands of the chair. I always got hard as he worked on the sides of my hair. I always felt his thick soft cock rubbing against my arms. I always wondered whether he knew it was my arms or whether he actually thought it was the arm stands of the chair. Nevertheless, I always got hard thinking about his cock just layers of clothing away from actual touch. What was hotter, was thinking about him fucking his wife after he just rubbed my arms with his big dick.

savfratguy
March 14th, 2009, 02:39 PM
my straight dentist kind of made a pass at me like that once... I didn't take him up on it... my loss.

ckyb2
March 14th, 2009, 05:55 PM
Damn, I wouldn't know what to do if some one started that with me. Nothing good ever happens to me on the bus.

my straight dentist kind of made a pass at me like that once... I didn't take him up on it... my loss.

Why'd you pass him up!? My dentist is extremely cute...I remember once when I was getting a check up before my braces, he commented on how well I keep my mouth open with out him having to keep reminding me. I was thinking dirty thoughts after that :p

cityboy-stl
March 14th, 2009, 06:35 PM
I picked up somebody on the bus once if that counts.

Other than that the only bus story I remember is a fairly young man (20's or so) who was clearly not quite of normal intellect masturbated on the bus. I think the bus motion must have gotten him going. He started rubbing it through is pants and the thing got hard and stuck half way down his leg. He grabbed it with both hands and rubbed it like crazy through the material for a few minutes. Then he let out a moan. You could tell he was cumming and then you see the cum soaking through the pants around his thigh. There weren't very many people on the bus but everyone just sat there stunned watching. He was apparently oblivious that anything was out of the ordinary and got off the bus a few stops later.

irishinvader
March 14th, 2009, 10:12 PM
i'm taking the bus back to school tomorrow...maybe something like this will happen to me! ::keeps fingers crossed:: :D

ZacBoy
March 15th, 2009, 12:22 AM
Damn... makes me wish I never got my driver's license

toddy41
March 23rd, 2009, 04:26 AM
use to happen to me all the time, i use to catch the train to work everyday and it would be that packed that you could not move at all.

Because the train was so packed you would always have someones private parts rubbing up against you... some times they would get hard sometimes they wouldnt. when ever someone's ass was pushed into my cock i would instantly get an erection and everytime it was as if they were pushing into my crotch delibratly...

And I just remembered, 2 weekends ago when i went to see birds of tokyo i was in the mosh pit going crazy and a really hot guy was right behind me and was pushed right up against my ass and was jumping up and down. he was so hard which made me sooo horny, when the song ended i went to turn around to talk to him but he was gone :(

JUB
March 23rd, 2009, 02:02 PM
wow thats really hot! Wish that would happen to me!

tenting
March 28th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Ha ha this reminded me of one of my fav fantasies - rubbing a hot suit-and-tie guy off in a packed train. He would be standing in front of me, and my big wandering hands...

Footballjock9002
March 28th, 2009, 12:49 PM
When I was in middle school, my class went on a field trip down to cosi science center. ANyways when we left, my friend justin and I were messign around on the bus and jumping on eachother and mooning out the windows for awhile but it was dark outside. then I would put my bare ass on him and he would sit on my lap with his bare ass. Well after awhile everyone else was falling asleep and me and Justin were still being retarded and tickeling eachother. That led to him somehow grabbing my dick(which was hard) and wouldnt let go kind of tugging at it so i grabbed his and said I was gonna rip it off. He was harder than I was. Then we stopped not thinking anything of it and we never spoke about it. None of the other kids thought it was gay either. That was my first gay experience lol

Footballjock9002
March 28th, 2009, 12:51 PM
And I have one more story about crotchs if you wanna hear it. It was my senior spring break a few years ago. lemme know

kramer362
March 28th, 2009, 06:25 PM
I'm down for ANY true stories ..|

Telstra
March 28th, 2009, 06:35 PM
I picked up somebody on the bus once if that counts.

Other than that the only bus story I remember is a fairly young man (20's or so) who was clearly not quite of normal intellect masturbated on the bus. I think the bus motion must have gotten him going. He started rubbing it through is pants and the thing got hard and stuck half way down his leg. He grabbed it with both hands and rubbed it like crazy through the material for a few minutes. Then he let out a moan. You could tell he was cumming and then you see the cum soaking through the pants around his thigh. There weren't very many people on the bus but everyone just sat there stunned watching. He was apparently oblivious that anything was out of the ordinary and got off the bus a few stops later.

i wonder what the guy looked like ?

BINOWGAYLATER
March 28th, 2009, 06:40 PM
SPILL JOCKBOI

MY haircutter almost always stands very very close to the left arm of the chair - where my forearm is always resting ! and im always thinkin - does he know hes riht up against my arm? maybe he does !!

kramer362
March 28th, 2009, 06:47 PM
SPILL JOCKBOI

MY haircutter almost always stands very very close to the left arm of the chair - where my forearm is always resting ! and im always thinkin - does he know hes riht up against my arm? maybe he does !!

He knows. How could a guy NOT feel his junk rubbing against ANYTHING?

Footballjock9002
March 28th, 2009, 07:47 PM
So on Spring break of 06, me and my senior class went to panama city. I wasn't out at the time but was wanting to mess around so damn bad. Anyone who's been to PCB knows the bar Sharky's. Well they were having a foam party so we all loaded into a party bus and went down there to check it out. The foam pit was completely enclosed on all sides keeping the foam in. Well we were all dancing and when the foam machine turned on it would COMPLETELY cover every single person Above head to toe. You couldnt see anything. SO I thought this would be a good time (while no one could see through the foam, to run through and I grabbed my friend Johns cock and before the foam died down, ran right back to where I was standing. Then when the foam melted a little I could scope out the dance floor to look for other hot guys who I was wondering what they were packing. I did it for probabaly an hour and no one ever knew!!! It was probably my hottest before coming out moment. I was excited and nervous and scared the whole time. I loved it though.

moto
March 30th, 2009, 09:24 AM
i would take the train then bus going to school everyday hoping to catch a good crowd of good looking college guys. im from Manila and im studying within the university belt, which is basically a district with a lot different universities in it so that means a very good chance of "grinding" with good looking people. .. i do have several experiences with regards to intentionally rubbing my bulge on whoever is beside me whenever im commuting! but i dont pursue any of them or i havent rather- but theres this one incident where i had this muscle college guy blow me at the last row of the bus.

It was around 12nn and the bus wasnt crowded and i saw him stared at me while i was looking for a seat. he was seating next to an older guy at the mid row so i sat on the opposite row of him. from my peripheral i can see him staring at my crotch and giving me this naughty look. so i removed my gym bag from my lap and started to play with my dick(i was on commando and was wearing my beach shorts) it was knda funny how he seemed like salivating and all so i looked at him and signaled him to follow to the last row. i was seated in front of the isle(not really at the center but more like looking out to see if anyone is coming with my lower body hidden behind the seats)while he was playing with my cock and i told him to suck it which he did willingly. i reached for his cock to see how big he was and he was already hard, i didnt play with it, i moved my hand to his head to push him towards my cock. it was a great fucking feeling having someone suck my cock while i was just sitting there with people around not knowing what were doing and the bus wasnt tinted at all. i didnt cum then because i needed to get off the bus since i was already a bus stop away from where i should have. we exchange numbers and he said he was an engineering student from my former university(i transferred) and we met up after my class then i finished him at Mcdonalds restroom- i jacked him off until he came but i didnt came for some weird reasons(i just i was tired? or i dunno). i wanna meet up with him again now after more than a year that that happened. i guess im just gonna message him now! haha

Gomaki
March 30th, 2009, 05:13 PM
I hate to be a buzz kill but that is a sexual offense...

Skip
March 30th, 2009, 05:29 PM
Omg my old haircutter used to do that all the time, i always felt it on my arms and it would gross me out. (no attraction) PLUS the guys cuttin ma hair. :/ I never knew what to do so i'd slowly move my arms onto my lap like a little idiot. cuz i didnt wanna pull away to quick and make my awkwardness too obvious..

none of the other dudes did it to. :/ Out of all the people. lol ugh..

in responce to someone talking about a barber rubbin up on them.lol

Footballjock9002
March 30th, 2009, 06:54 PM
yeah if they caught me. I was a young curious guy. Oh well

sexsomniac
March 30th, 2009, 09:35 PM
I had a funny experience to tell. Well, actually, it wasn't mine. It was of a middle age lady who was in the same bus as mine. Like all rush hour time, the bus was kind of crowded and the guy, standing at the back of this middle age lady, was grounding his boner against her. He was doing his thing and I didn't notice it, even though there was only one person between me and her, until she grab his cock and yelled at him like "honey, is that all you got? I would rather grow a pussy than having a dick size of chopstick. If you can't, go kill yourself. It's better to be dead than having that size" At that point, I was laughing my ass off and the whole bus was making fun of him. He was so embarrassed and took off at the next stop.

innocentbychoice
March 31st, 2009, 09:46 PM
^OMG how funny!! I'm sure that guy didn't want to do that ever again.

Knobman
April 19th, 2009, 11:47 AM
Hi,

Not on the bus nut early am on NY Subway so many times. Last week real crowded backof my hand was being rubbed by a hot young married guy. I had seen him some days with his wife. So I turned my hand so my palm was on his cock and started wroking him he got rock hard as I worked him. When he got off he had a stain on his pants so did I grin.

Me too on crowded subway. young guy with another guy and girl. He rubbed his cock into my ass cleft repeatedly. I got So fucking hard and he reached round me, slipped down my zip and felt my cock....He even got as far as taking my meat out and made me shoot. I had to be quiet and grab a tissue from my pocket as he stroked my fucker

biguy732
April 20th, 2009, 05:47 AM
The guy who used to cut my hair seemed to always be pushing his cock into my arm - I could never tell if he was hard or just had underwear that pushed everything to the front. I never tried anything because he had a girlfriend and seemed to be straight - hot as hell, muscled, hairy chest and a shaved head. Then he left the place I was getting my hair cut - oh well.

westindianstud
April 21st, 2009, 04:41 AM
Oh the joys of the tube!!!!!!!!! So many stories, so little time.